+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Are the Grey ETs really evil?

1. Link to Post #81
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Are the Grey ETs really evil?

The only conscious/wakeful memory I have regarding these little guys involved a tiny blue "grey". I didn't sense anything evil at all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diddibigeni For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Eram (7th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093 times in 683 posts

The greys that I have been visited by are more like little robots, the Programmed Life Forms of researchers, when I was around 3 1/2 years old I called them " the little helpers" because they helped the mantis doctors. As I got older I just called them " the little ones" it was only in 2009 that I started to call them The Greys. But I have also been visited by "greys" with small eyes who taught me stuff. I dont like the PLF and I have struck one across its face ( a slap- not a punch) I could not use my mind against it because I was in this world not there's - the little one was trying to pull me toward an opening and I was cross. I have been taken to see a white winged reptile by a little one - who after he messaged me " do you know who this great lord is ?" then fully prostrated himself down on the floor like what you guys call the felony position - only he was being subserviant to his lord. So I have never been hurt by a little one and i can not say if they are evil - I dont like them because they told me that they were "humans" in the future, or at least one possible future and I think they sold out the human race for "gifts" so I dont like them. Also the mantis that collects me regular said that their crashes at New mexico brought the Orion Cubes which nearly cost humanity its destruction cos humans played around with time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2a.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	19107  

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Chester (4th February 2013), DNA (2nd December 2013), donk (8th November 2012), Eram (7th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), Maunagarjana (13th December 2012), meat suit (7th November 2012), Melatonin (1st February 2013), spiritwind (13th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Since greys are a slave race, then they do what their masters command them to do.

Some of the things they do to humans can definitely be considered evil. Would they do such things if they were not commanded to do them?

Are they commanded to extract ova and sperm and run other experiments on humans out of their own volition, or is it their job to do such things? Do they have a choice in the matter? Are the ova and sperm used for their own survival? This would not be too difficult to understand. But what about the other things they do which appear to be downright sadistic? Do those things feed them? Or do they feed their masters? Does anyone know what goes to greys' minds as they do what they do?

They appear to be compassionless. Is this because they lack emotions as we humans know them? Or is it because they don't really care that they hurt some of us?

It's hard to say whether they are evil or whether the evil resides with their masters. It's a grey area!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Eram (7th November 2012), Hervé (19th December 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), Melatonin (1st February 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Does anyone really choose evil? Surely they choose whatever they choose because they see some good in it. For the people we call insane their actions are the rational response to an insane world.
    Evil people make choices that benefit themselves, or others in their loop such as friends and family, at the expense of others. So the "good" they see is for themselves or those they know and not humanity in general.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Eram (7th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

They're not "evil" in any sense that most humans might think of it, but their sense of morality is quite different from ours, and many don't have much regard for things like individual thought/expression.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Daughter of Time (7th November 2012), Eram (7th November 2012), Limor Wolf (8th November 2012), Maunagarjana (13th December 2012), mojo (7th November 2012), Star Tsar (7th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

This video is probably not real or it would have been taken down by now but I do believe they are working with the governments. xxx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Chester (4th February 2013), Eram (7th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I don't think that they're all evil. There are what... 57 different ET races visiting Earth? Don't judge a book by it's cover.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Eram (7th November 2012), Maunagarjana (13th December 2012), The Castellan (6th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #88
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

No. More like rebels without a cause. Really. This should prove very helpful: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post580240

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Simon (here)
    The greys that I have been visited by are more like little robots, the Programmed Life Forms of researchers, when I was around 3 1/2 years old I called them " the little helpers" because they helped the mantis doctors. As I got older I just called them " the little ones" it was only in 2009 that I started to call them The Greys. But I have also been visited by "greys" with small eyes who taught me stuff. I dont like the PLF and I have struck one across its face ( a slap- not a punch) I could not use my mind against it because I was in this world not there's - the little one was trying to pull me toward an opening and I was cross. I have been taken to see a white winged reptile by a little one - who after he messaged me " do you know who this great lord is ?" then fully prostrated himself down on the floor like what you guys call the felony position - only he was being subserviant to his lord. So I have never been hurt by a little one and i can not say if they are evil - I dont like them because they told me that they were "humans" in the future, or at least one possible future and I think they sold out the human race for "gifts" so I dont like them. Also the mantis that collects me regular said that their crashes at New mexico brought the Orion Cubes which nearly cost humanity its destruction cos humans played around with time.
    Hi Simon,

Welcome on Project Avalon.

your story and name remind me of some youtube's that I saw some time ago about a man that had encounter with mantis and grey beings..

Is it possible that you and the man in the youtube are one and the same?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), modwiz (7th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

I dont know if this has been said before inthis thread but greys are a " type " model worker bee. They do vary depending on functional needs as requested by the breeder.

They come in so many shapes and forms from tiny ones that fit in the palm of your hand. The largest iv seen was about 3-4 foot tall. It had small eyes and large ears, long nose and couldnt walk properly, it waddled. It was a doctor scout, or monitoring companion.

I think " evil " as a description is often used when people do not understand the function of the being. I guess i find it hard to label something that has always been nice to me.

Greys have specific functions they are given. Because they are generally amsub servient class they are often given the " dirty " jobs. Like the guy that has to dart a tiger and prep it for surgery at the zoo.

I guess when people are full of fear their experience changes. How they see it is different to perhaps what its function is.

N

19. Link to Post #91
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

My Daughter had a dream on Wed night about an imprisoned 'alien' it was on a table, strapped down and was being experimented on. She said it was in Russia.
    It asked her for her Love so it could die and end the torture it was enduring.
    My Son has also had dreams about aliens in America and Germany, very similar messages coming through.

I myself don't do aliens at the moment but the theory I have is that if they are working for the badpeople at the moment and see us awakening maybe they want to change sides?

If they are aware of humanities awakening could they be looking for forgiveness?

Have they realized that Love is something that they have never experienced and as it grows within us they are panicing that they are all tarred with the same brush.

My daughter sent love to the alien all the next day and in her dream that night it came back and thanked her, it had died in the Lab and the pain was over. It told her everything was alright now.

If the Grays are asking for our forgiveness and compassion, how long will it be before entities that are controlling them alos realize the time has come to choose the light side

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Maunagarjana (13th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

Wow......it's been a long time since my last visit here. Really loving all the responses this thread is getting, very interesting conversation happening. The whole E.T thing is so fascinating, but it's so hard to get a grip on what is REALLY happening. Everyone's got their own theory and beliefs, I feel like the more I read the less I know.
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), DNA (13th December 2012), Maunagarjana (13th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Evil is only a concept we developed in duality. And the concept is fluid, changes over time. I have a friend that has dreams like this and shares great insights into the Gray, Pleiadians, Annunaki, etc. and he says the Grays are actually us in what we'd call our distant future. And when you listen to Jim Sparks and others you get the sense these beings are very unemotional and probably do not really appreciate our concept of good and evil. Something else he said I found interesting was that the so-called abductees are future Grays that made an agreement with their contemporaries to have these experiments or specimen taking or whatever they do here now done.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Maunagarjana (13th December 2012), Wind (13th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Considering Avalon at large and the nature of this thread I don't suppose me telling a strange story will look too much out of place : )
    Quite a few years ago now, I had a fight. A big one. My energy was high and my crown as bright as they come. And I took on the greys and a few others as well - because they were standing inbetween this planet and her inhabitants in wearing their own crown. I fought to say get the hell off our planet and away from our sovereignty. Suffice to say that after a few days of intense war I got blasted with a time-space bomb that blasted me into as many pieces as there are things. And I cannot even state adequately the damage it did.. I could barely get out of bed for a few years and I lost the ability to feel as well. Every body I had except my physical one was utterly destroyed. And I mean totally. (and I will add that I also became "linked" to their Montauk, Philadelphia and assorted black-op 'time' experiments bullsh*t as a result of this as well)

What happened though was interesting. There are a number of layers also, with which to understand what happened from the lower ones in which there are players and separations and the higher ones where the universal alchemist ate the ripe fruit I was and deposited my seed into the underworld draw so I could grow again without illusion.. and head of my own tree of life. Which is exactly what happened. [Many shamanic initiations involve getting ripped apart and eaten into the daal the belly of the goddess, which for me at that time was my entry from 5D [perfection], which I had mastered, into 6D - the first hell. 5D is also the mirror line between 1 and 10, the higher scalar perfection. 6D is when the mirror shatters and you pass through it]. In being shattered into as many pieces as things I became grown up and through all things, from the beginning of time to the end of it. Individuation involves knowing your individuations as all indivudations, or your individuation isn't one in all scalars as a fractal. And consciousness travels, knows itself through self embedded fractals. In so saying, I became all space-time. yeah I know.. wtf but hey if I can't say this sh*t on Avalon where the f*ck CAN I say it eh????

When I see the greys now I am not just looking at them from the inside out, from me to them, but also from behind them from the end of time back to me [from all outside in]. And what I know of them is that they really are not what they appear to be. They are projections from the DNA based human-Earth consciousness field and particular manifestations of every arrangement of energy [in condensed form] which brings about potentially the human timeline becoming that which is 'them'. They are purely human projects - they are not real as in a creature which really comes from 'out there'. They are real to the touch etc. but they are NOT from anywhere else but US. If that part of the human 'bodies' was healed and rearranged into a balanced harmonious life supporting field structure - the greys would fade away. They would die. They would stop visiting us. etc. In the sense of a Macro Earth Field - they aren't 'out there' they are 'in here'. Are they evil???? Well in the sense that they are a manifestation, a representation, a product of that which does NOT support health and beauty and wholeness and individuated sovereignty in each being on the Earth and respect for all life upon it.... they are not 'healthy'.. no. And the best response... in all seriousness? Pay them no mind or energy in their persona as Greys. And if you do... see through to their real form - the body of you, of us and the Earth which in all reality wants to return to its healthy and harmonious state. Which doesn't contain greys.

So are they parasites? I would have to agree that they are. Are they us from the future? In some senses they are, but the future is now, and is space. All time is, is space[forms] in arrangement and how the arrangements produce scalar music and are perceived by each other form. I think an important thing about it is that they are not individuals, they are illusions. Respect where respect is due, and to waste energy on illusions is parasitic to the health and wellbeing of all life on Earth.
    Last edited by Shade; 13th December 2012 at 04:13.

26. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    Considering Avalon at large and the nature of this thread I don't suppose me telling a strange story will look too much out of place : )
    Quite a few years ago now, I had a fight. A big one. My energy was high and my crown as bright as they come. And I took on the greys and a few others as well - because they were standing inbetween this planet and her inhabitants in wearing their own crown. I fought to say get the hell off our planet and away from our sovereignty. Suffice to say that after a few days of intense war I got blasted with a time-space bomb that blasted me into as many pieces as there are things. And I cannot even state adequately the damage it did.. I could barely get out of bed for a few years and I lost the ability to feel as well. Every body I had except my physical one was utterly destroyed. And I mean totally. (and I will add that I also became "linked" to their Montauk, Philadelphia and assorted black-op 'time' experiments bullsh*t as a result of this as well)

What happened though was interesting. There are a number of layers also, with which to understand what happened from the lower ones in which there are players and separations and the higher ones where the universal alchemist ate the ripe fruit I was and deposited my seed into the underworld draw so I could grow again without illusion.. and head of my own tree of life. Which is exactly what happened. [Many shamanic initiations involve getting ripped apart and eaten into the daal the belly of the goddess, which for me at that time was my entry from 5D [perfection], which I had mastered, into 6D - the first hell. 5D is also the mirror line between 1 and 10, the higher scalar perfection. 6D is when the mirror shatters and you pass through it]. In being shattered into as many pieces as things I became grown up and through all things, from the beginning of time to the end of it. Individuation involves knowing your individuations as all indivudations, or your individuation isn't one in all scalars as a fractal. And consciousness travels, knows itself through self embedded fractals. In so saying, I became all space-time. yeah I know.. wtf but hey if I can't say this sh*t on Avalon where the f*ck CAN I say it eh????

When I see the greys now I am not just looking at them from the inside out, from me to them, but also from behind them from the end of time back to me [from all outside in]. And what I know of them is that they really are not what they appear to be. They are projections from the DNA based human-Earth consciousness field and particular manifestations of every arrangement of energy [in condensed form] which brings about potentially the human timeline becoming that which is 'them'. They are purely human projects - they are not real as in a creature which really comes from 'out there'. They are real to the touch etc. but they are NOT from anywhere else but US. If that part of the human 'bodies' was healed and rearranged into a balanced harmonious life supporting field structure - the greys would fade away. They would die. They would stop visiting us. etc. In the sense of a Macro Earth Field - they aren't 'out there' they are 'in here'. Are they evil???? Well in the sense that they are a manifestation, a representation, a product of that which does NOT support health and beauty and wholeness and individuated sovereignty in each being on the Earth and respect for all life upon it.... they are not 'healthy'.. no. And the best response... in all seriousness? Pay them no mind or energy in their persona as Greys. And if you do... see through to their real form - the body of you, of us and the Earth which in all reality wants to return to its healthy and harmonious state. Which doesn't contain greys.

So are they parasites? I would have to agree that they are. Are they us from the future? In some senses they are, but the future is now, and is space. All time is, is space[forms] in arrangement and how the arrangements produce scalar music and are perceived by each other form. I think an important thing about it is that they are not individuals, they are illusions. Respect where respect is due, and to waste energy on illusions is parasitic to the health and wellbeing of all life on Earth.
    Hmmm, an intriguing perspective for sure. Much of that makes sense compared to what I've heard of the Grays. I've heard that they are not Ets or Aliens in the sense that most of us understand them. They may indeed be some kind of entity/projection from another dimension that tunnels into our realm for whatever reason. They seem to come from a dimension that is outside of this reality altogether. I'm no expert on them for sure(is anyone really?), that's just something I've heard. So they are merely time-travellers moving along a certain timeline? I don't know.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (14th December 2012), Shade (14th December 2012), spiritwind (13th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There's a reason they have no insides - because they don't [not in body or any other measure]. There's a reason they have no alimentary canal and they are so interested in ours. And I mean that as in they are represented in our reality as having no insides because they are insideless, they are hollow, metaphorically speaking - they have no full bodied reality, they are a shell (many describe them as such). It is all coded I think, in interpretation.

What I find interesting is how much reality they have been given within...like if you dream something up.. make a projected entity as these guys are, how much consciousness do they infact have? They struggle to make sense of themselves, in a limited fashion I think. Strange that I see them as robots but not as in a mechanised life form but one which cannot be anything other than that which is projecting it - our inner psyche. They are OUR robots but now they have been given life - fixing up projected physical entities can be an extremely difficult task and has been known about for a very long time. What they are doing to us is exactly what we are doing to ourselves and our planet and our animals. They express what humanity suppresses both within and without. And the likeness to ants? That is exactly the DNA in the Earth-human holographic projector that we chose to personify them.

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Most Grays are just low-level workers, even the tall ones. They are spiritual beings just like us except they have different kind of bodies. They are mostly just doing what they have been programmed to do and are just doing what they are told to do. Not much of a life, eh? You might compare them to the train engineer driving the Jews to Auschwitz--they're just doing their job. They are implanters--both psychological and physical implants--and they have been implanted themselves and are just carrying out their programming which began millions of years ago.

There are a few tall Grays that are involved with higher levels of administration on this planet as was reported by Phil Schneider who attended the real UN meetings underground where a panel of tall Grays oversaw the meeting.

For more information you can visit my MATRIX REVEALED thread or read my books, which are free of charge.

Best Wishes,
    Truman L. Cash

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Eram (18th December 2012), Hervé (18th December 2012), mab777 (19th December 2012), meat suit (19th December 2012), Melatonin (1st February 2013), Shade (17th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #98
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

"They are us from the future"

I have been chewing on that one for a very, very long while...

Beside the sci-fi versions that warp time on itself into pretzels, there is a literal way of looking at it that could be true as seen from the greys' wishful-thinking perspective.

And that comes from their own history as recounted below by Franz Erdl:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The sorrowful history of the Grays

Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:

• once, the Grays used to live on their own planet
    • they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours
    • the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.

So, here we are, on earth right now... and the female of our species is being assaulted from all fronts, from forced sterilization to HPV and other vaccines as well as medications, cosmetics, GMOs, etc, to get her infertile and unable to procreate those "useless eaters" as part of "Agenda 21" AKA depopulation program.

Then, all these stories of cloning and genetic engineering, etc, to which he lizzies are touted as being the master wizards of, for their genetic manipulation feats... so that the clones they tweak have an inherent inability to display emotions to be expressed or even permit emotions to be processed.

And there we go... right where the greys were million or billion of years ago... so, indeed, they are us form the future because that's the route we are taking for us to be like them in our future IF we fall for the lizzies' scam. Hence the "wishful-thinking" part of the equation since it depends on the time-line we engage on.

This gives a better understanding as to why the suppression of teachings and knowledge about reincarnation got replaced by the "one-lifetime-shot-at eternal-salvation" inculcating that one has got only one chance to make it to paradise and OBEY or else it's straight to hell! But that, too, is too hopeful, so, lately, it's being replaced by the theory of evolution and the materialism dialectic of "You are just a body, bud, and nothing else. At the end of your life, that's that, just nothingness awaits you, so better make the most of it now!"

Don't believe me. Take a look a those materialism dialecticians' "bible," DSM-5 where any emotion expressed outside of normalized "status quo" is deemed a disorder and therefore due to some chemical imbalance as a result of some genetic flaw no one can do anything about since one is born with it and will die with it... "Here, take this pill, it'll make you feel better!" ... and we end up with people seeing nothing wrong with shooting whole school dead since it's all a video game anyway, or "maya" or "illusion," etc.

So... do we want to be "them" in our projected future?
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th December 2012 at 13:29.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Atlas (29th May 2016), Bongo (18th December 2012), Chester (8th April 2014), Eram (18th December 2012), Frank V (1st February 2014), mab777 (19th December 2012), Shannon (27th April 2016), spiritwind (13th April 2014), TrumanCash (19th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Excellent post, Amzer! Yes, they sure seem to be pushing extremely hard now to implement the Agenda 21, drug-induced, 1984-style NWO, which to me does feel like the current Grays' way of life with infertility and emotionless, robotic behavior.

Thanks for your Franz Erdl quote. I found it very intriguing because a few months ago I recovered the memory of being a Gray and being abducted off my home planet. My life there was more like we live today, with families, etc, and not like the current Grays' monotonous life. I was abducted, not by Reptilians, but by another race of beings that had fat, bulbous-looking bodies--kinda reminded me of the Stay Puft Marshmallow guy (except I wasn't white). After being abducted in a Gray body, I had to "agree" to be implanted to work for these Stay Puft guys. This was a very, very long time ago. Later on, I actually incarnated in this bulbous-body race and attempted to carry out a Hitler-like crusade to annihilate all Grays (apparently acting out my previously implanted programming). The answer to my crusade was that my spaceship was blown up with me in it! LOL!

TLC

"They are us from the future"

I have been chewing on that one for a very, very long while...

Beside the sci-fi versions that warp time on itself into pretzels, there is a literal way of looking at it that could be true as seen from the greys' wishful-thinking perspective.

And that comes from their own history as recounted below by Franz Erdl:

The sorrowful history of the Grays

Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:

• once, the Grays used to live on their own planet
    • they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours
    • the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.

So, here we are, on earth right now... and the female of our species is being assaulted from all fronts, from forced sterilization to HPV and other vaccines as well as medications, cosmetics, GMOs, etc, to get her infertile and unable to procreate those "useless eaters" as part of "Agenda 21" AKA depopulation program.

Then, all these stories of cloning and genetic engineering, etc, to which he lizzies are touted as being the master wizards of, for their genetic manipulation feats... so that the clones they tweak have an inherent inability to display emotions to be expressed or even permit emotions to be processed.

And there we go... right where the greys were million or billion of years ago... so, indeed, they are us form the future because that's the route we are taking for us to be like them in our future IF we fall for the lizzies' scam. Hence the "wishful-thinking" part of the equation since it depends on the time-line we engage on.

This gives a better understanding as to why the suppression of teachings and knowledge about reincarnation got replaced by the "one-lifetime-shot-at eternal-salvation" inculcating that one has got only one chance to make it to paradise and OBEY or else it's straight to hell! But that, too, is too hopeful, so, lately, it's being replaced by the theory of evolution and the materialism dialectic of "You are just a body, bud, and nothing else. At the end of your life, that's that, just nothingness awaits you, so better make the most of it now!"

Don't believe me. Take a look a those materialism dialecticians' "bible," DSM-5 where any emotion expressed outside of normalized "status quo" is deemed a disorder and therefore due to some chemical imbalance as a result of some genetic flaw no one can do anything about since one is born with it and will die with it... "Here, take this pill, it'll make you feel better!" ... and we end up with people seeing nothing wrong with shooting whole school dead since it's all a video game anyway, or "maya" or "illusion," etc.

So... do we want to be "them" in our projected future?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 19th December 2012 at 17:30.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (8th April 2014), Eram (19th December 2012), Frank V (1st February 2014), Hervé (19th December 2012), mab777 (19th December 2012), Shannon (27th April 2016), spiritwind (13th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #100
    Austria Avalon Member Melatonin's Avatar
    Thanks

''Evil'' is a human concept.
    Nevertheless, anything that disturbs people in their bedrooms at 3 AM and/or teleports them to some spaceship (in 3rd or 4rd density) in order to mistreat them / experiment on them against their will is evil in my book. Many people end up having serious psychiatric problems after the contact with grays.

(And please don't write ''we experiment on rats'' or ''we eat chicken''; well... I'm a vegetarian and don't like people mistreating animals or experimenting on them)

Grays are masters of manipulation.
    They can evoke nice feelings, they can put false memories / dreams in your head (so you don't recall all the pain they did to you during the ''experimenting'' session).

It's in grays' agenda to find people who will promote them as ''nice beings'', and the contact with them as ''something desirable''.

This is just an example of Stockholm syndrome.

Quote Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.
    ---
    There might be some goodish gray-like creatures, but I think these are
    gray-human hybrids (who can feel sorrow, happiness, compassion because they are partly human).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast