+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Phoenix Journals

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,965 times in 628 posts

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

Man, it DOES keep getting stranger and stranger...

2. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member Tibouchine's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are interested in reading more of the Phoenix Journals you can find them in a transcribed version for easier reading on the Abundant Hope Website

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Phoenix_Journals_61/index.shtml

The Phoenix Journals contain a mix of spiritual teachings and background information about historical or political events beyond what was reported by the MSM or in history books. Such as the Kennedy assassination or where the HIV-Retrovirus comes from or detailed information about the Holocaust and many other topics.

As I am a German and the Phoenix Journals mostly focuses on events in the USA I find it difficult to read. I am lacking knowledge of names and political contexts. But it could be an interesting read for somebody who is doing a research on certain topics.

The Phoenix Journals were the successor of the Urantia book www.urantia.org .
    The Urantia book is a very interesting cosmology in 4 parts, first edition 1955.
    Part I is about the central universe and the 7 superuniverses – that’s how all of creation is structured
    Part II is about the local universe called Nebadon which is home to planet earth (Urantia).
    Part III is about the history of Urantia
    Part IV is about the live and the teachings of Jesus.

The last Part is the easiest to read. If you’re interested, start with part IV. You find the complete book in the internet on www.urantia.org in several languages.

Around the year 2000, Candace Frieze in Denver took it over to continue the work of the Phoenix Journals. She went public in 2005 with her Website www.Abundanthope.net

This is her last message from July 31, 2011. (Short explanation: Christ Michael Aton is Hatonn from the Phoenix Journals. Christ Michael (CM) is the creator of our local universe Nebadon).

From AbundantHope.net

Jul 31, 2011
    The Glorious Times Ahead
    Christ Michael and Candace

Dearly beloveds, my, it has been a while now since Candace and I did a work together. It is time to update a bit in a more serious manner.
    We have just come out of a series of meetings, and are ready to go ahead with a plan that removes the dark. Candace knows the plan, it has not changed since it's inception, but we are still not covering it. All I will state, is it comes before the lengthy stasis, and it will remove the dark ones from this planet, so we can engage in a teaching period of several weeks to a few months, depending on the conditions of the earth changes and simply the acceptance of the people who are here after this removal.

The removal will be extensive and it includes not only your dark puppets, but also many other dark types, such as those that deal in gambling, the sex trade and other obnoxious activities. The numbers will be quite large. It may thus include people you may know. Also, many of the ones scheduled to move to other planets that are not going forth with earth will be removed during this event. The teaching period to follow with benefit those moving laterally to other worlds, returning to the mansion worlds and the like who have made progress but are not part of the ascension group. Some folks will not benefit, such as the robotoids, so they will move during this event. Also leaving will be many light workers who are released to go home who are not participating in the ascension process. They have completed their assignments.

Now the teaching period will included contact activities. We will be giving many people the opportunity to voluntarily begin their next in body journey and thus to board craft to their destinations. These are ones such as those going to Venus for example, and some even get to go the underground areas of Mars, but that number is not huge.

There are many worlds taking "refugees" from earth and they will receive them also on their craft. There will be a great deal of teaching before hand so that people are truly comfortable with moving on. We have in place an email system in fact, and people can be in contact via that route. There will be rides too and from craft, so that ones get comfortable, with many scheduled landings that will be made public.

Esu will be on television, as well as Candace and many others during the teaching period. It is global and in all languages. (Candace: PLEASE do NOT write and ask if you are to be involved in the public teaching, because I don't know who is!)

Now this coming event, is going to be shocking to some, in fact to many, and thus now is the time to put on your best faces. There will be some portion of the events before the removal that are going to frighten people. I will not be explaining this before hand,
    but I will rely on all of you to stand up as needed. Now remember what I said, the teaching period is after the events. And man and woman of this planet will be in mourning when it this period starts because of the many removals and the shocks of it all. It will be glaringly obvious, a dramatic reduction. There is no point keeping folks here who will NOT benefit from the teaching period. Now the major portion of this moving will be done during a short stasis period, otherwise it would seem very harsh. During the short stasis period we will be put some other preparations into place so its all ready to go before the teaching period.

The ones that came last December, OUR lookalikes, 5000+, are in place, many already seen and people accustomed to them. There must be folks people trust and this includes some in government of course. But some major dark leaders will not be here even as lookalikes, for therein it would appear a lie as to who is good or bad, so there will be others standing in that people still remain familiar with.
    Besides Esu during the teaching period, all those former masters who have walked this plane will be teaching their own and all countries and cultures will be introduced to them, but the bulk of their teachings after the introductory periods will be with their kind.

Mohammed, Krisha, Maitreya, Confucius, Lao-Tse, will be present as examples. There will also be some REAL leaders who are of the light, but I will inform Americans, Obama will not be one of them. We did of course have "Our Obama" who was shown last fall but these various ones with the massive head scars and people noticing more and more the differences, this cannot stand. Plus the truth process will not stand with Obama and others guilty of great treason.

The teaching period will include of course, teaching around God. But also, the TRUTH which will be individualized for each country, as to the treacheries. You will be well pleased. And for the time being, that is enough.

I cannot of course give a date. "Soon" will have to do, this must be a surprise and some of the events during this period will resemble to some degree what folks have been taught to expect. Jesus however will not be riding a white horse across the sky! (me laughing on that, its just one of my favorites as to what people can accept as truth-C)

Now some of you are wondering about watching to the east. IF POSSIBLE we will bring Jupiter into full view, but beloveds, we have to be careful with this, again it depends as its energy is so strong. If it is too much, we have an alternate idea that will satisfy something to the east, but it will have to be a night, we can't get starships to shine IN the day enough to be seen. So this is a play by ear as you ones use the term.

Now again, you should have a stock of what you need, pretty much no matter where you live and for those heavily affected by the banking issues, you must have small cash on hand, because it remains quite likely there will be a financial shutdown and banking holidays. This is a very tenuous situation and I am not updating about the risk of banks, social security checks and the like. Be prepared for a period of time.

We are hopeful there will also be arrests and many other events during the next days to a few weeks. Be prepared to assist those around you by standing in YOUR TRUTH.
    Now, during the teaching period, with so many folks having left the planet, there is going to be a lot of temporary provisions. Many will be unemployed. There is a carefully laid plan to help people make their bills, the planet will mostly be on wellfare for those weeks, and there is ample storage of food. Many of your corporate leadership will be leaving during the cleansing. There will also be some significant earth changes, and thus shipping and the like is not going to go well for distribution of goods.

There will be only minimal distribution of goods, only what people actually need. Toilet paper is included on that list (he smiles). But it is fine for yourselves to stock on what you WANT or NEED. (Candace: you might spend less time in line that way!) I suggest where you are able to make sure you have your supplements and medicines you think you need. The shelves are not going to be very full.
    Now during that short stasis, many of you will sleep also. We will have only the barebones ones we need on board to prepare for the teaching process. If you are IN an area that might be effected by earth changes, that will occur, you and those who are to survive with you, will be removed to safety, but you may still sleep until the wake up.

If you and others ARE removed from certain areas, there will be fleet counselors and others to assist during the wakeup. You will obviously be aware you are not in the same place and you will be expected to rapidly come around and assist the process, assuring those around you. This process is going to get peoples attention and I assure you, no matter all the material on the web about evil aliens, these ones, still in the billions who are "left behind" after the cleansing of the dark will be very happy once oriented about the assistance of fleet personnel.

Oh, in addition during the teaching period, once TV and radio are on and we have gotten the folks settled down, there are also filmed tours of craft that will be shown, and when people do begin to tour craft they will be allowed to take cameras and the like aboard. We plan to have you tube running nicely. The Internet will work reasonably well.

The teaching will include the long stasis and the need to move, and again, many will get opportunity to board craft to move when they are comfortable. There will likely be more quakes and the like which may hasten some decision making.

This my beloveds, is meant to be a glorious time for those who are "left behind."

Candace: OK, I was given permission to teach something here at this time. Our Wave has been visible on Stereo since mid March or so. We did not point this out so the data would not be removed. It is noticeable in some of the electron material out also, but that fluctuates and I am not going to teach it.

I am surprised as nobody that supposedly follows Stereo has posted much anywhere on this and its so OBVIOUS something is going on.

Now, go here: http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/ Observe the blue images, at this point Stereo Ahead HI 1 in the lower left corner you see some whitish fluff stuff coming into view. This started perhaps a week ago and I watched it to make sure for a few days. That is the WAVE.

Now look at the Gray Image, called Stereo Ahead HI 2. See all that white and black fluff stuff going across the screen? That is the WAVE. It has been in that for a while yet, but far enough away, it did not show yet on the Blue Stereo Ahead image. It seems to be moving towards the sun, which is why it did not show there until just recently.

Now, look at both the COR 2 images (red). All that DARK stuff that used to be red, and is now dark and sometimes black, IS the WAVE. The darkness came into those maybe mid April. I am not sure anymore, but it was SUDDEN. Cor 2 A and B have always had short period of dark muck in them, digital goo or something of that sort, but this has been constant. At first it was milder and then over a couple weeks or so it got darker.

Now, in later March, the wave was showing on Stereo Behind Blue and Gray images. I will post a couple samples here. You can browse a bit more if you wish. It is easy to go back one day, one week or use "rot." This option takes you back almost 4 weeks. It varies by a day or so. These options are found at the bottom of the page next to the dates. Once you have moved backwards, you can use these on the other side of the date to move forwards.

Ok this is the first "rot" date from today. July 2. http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...02/index.shtml

On this one, only the gray images are important. On the BEHIND image (right side), you see the first lap of the wave moving away and out of the image to the right edge. On the AHEAD (left), you see the current one moving also to the right, but moving closer to the sun instead of away from the sun.

Ok so lets move back to when the wave was showing in March. http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...23/index.shtml Look on the BLUE Behind image, this is March 23, 2011. The WAVE is just creeping up from the bottom as a little cluster of light blue stuff, where you see 2011. It is not really on the Gray image yet. Now I started seeing this fluff cloud, barely on March 18, but I had to wait a few days more to be sure.

OK moving ahead in time, heres the images on April 3. http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...03/index.shtml You can see a lot more fluff stuff, with some dark blue and something black in it in the Blue Images. And in the Gray images you can barely see some fluff coming up from the lower left corner. At this time there is maybe a bit darker Cor 2, but I am not going to play with that yet. Lets move forward a bit more by a week.

April 10, 2011. http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...10/index.shtml Lots more fluff stuff in the Blue image, and a dark area shaped like the boot of Italy. I was able to see it gradually move each day but watching that boot! There is obviously more fluff, white and black in the Gray image. Cor 2 images are now clearly darker than the previous week.

April 17. http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...17/index.shtml Continuing on. And the very dark stuff on the blue behind image about in the middle is also wave energy. More progression on the Gray, and increasing darkness particularly on Cor 2 behind. Notice that the Blue and Gray images are reversed from Cor 2, so make sure you look at Cor 2 behind ON THE LEFT.
    Now the HI 1 and 2 images look between the sun and earth more or less. So in each, the bright area on the border, is the sun, or rays from the sun, it varies. In Behind the sun is on the left, and in Ahead, on the right.

OK Now May 7, 2011. http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2...07/index.shtml On the blue Behind, you see the last of the wave on the right moving out and there is still a LOT of fluff on the Gray Behind image. Then for a time, these things are not seen, except the every darkening color on the Cor 2 images. The WAVE makes a u turn. And now is coming back thru, as what you see above.
    It is very hard to determine on 2 d images exact locations. Or when earth is actually IN it. They way I feel at the moment we have some affects, but I don't feel it as much as I did in March and April and I don't hear it as intensely and I don't know if I have adapted, or its a case of we are not quite as intensely in it. Some are reporting a fair amount of discomfort and we are again in the weather patterns that were typical earlier. I am hearing more and more changes in sound too, sometimes really amplified. By this I mean city and road sounds and other sounds. The highway near me started to ROAR this morning. I have never heard it like this. It startled me. Last 10 minutes and began to quiet again. I hear a lot of LOUD vehicles last night too, and wondered what was going on. I didn't sleep well, got up finally just before 5 am.

The WAVE comes from Paradise, not the Milky Way. Paradise is in a plane, a disk like all of the creation. All of the matter in this "disk" of the creation is called PERVADED Space. The areas above and below this massive disk that is the creation, is called UN-PERVADED Space. Now the waves leaves the area ABOVE Paradise and returns to the area UNDER Paradise. I am going to insert here for you a link to Gary Tonge's painting that will give a clearer picture for you. No wave in it, but you were understand the above better.

http://antifan-real.deviantart.com/g...set=48#/dastwu
    This is Paradise. The Center of the Creation. The architectural Spheres you see in that are the 21 spheres of the Father, Son and Spirit. 7 each. Father's are closest, but his painting doesn't clear show the 3 orbits. They do Orbit Paradise.

http://antifan-real.deviantart.com/g...set=48#/da9w3z

Now this link shows the Central Universe of Havona, which includes Paradise as the center, the 21 worlds above, and the 1 billion regular worlds on which you all might live, or will live or have already been there and done that as part of your ascension journey. I am not teaching this stuff here. But anyway, you see a light coming out the top of Paradise and the Bottom of Paradise in these images. The top and bottom are UNperfaded Space. So the WAVE comes out the top and returns thru the bottom. It does not just keeping going on forever. It carries information cleaned when it returns that determines what needs to go forth again. So our WAVE has done this u turn and will head out back to Paradise.

If you have not seen Gary Tonge's work before, he was commissioned by the Urantia Foundation to paint these. He also has other images as part of his commission. I have posted teaching before on this, months ago sometime. I go to the above site because he gives information about the paintings. He has his own separate site too, which is here: http://www.visionafar.com/ And has made a couple You tube video's you might enjoy.

Also of interest, in case some of you have not learned this, "heaven" is PLANETS dear ones, not fluffy space, and the planets of heaven, are custom built, where we live on an evolutionary planet. Spirit and material beings always live on SPHERE's of some sort, including CRAFT. And here is a painting by Gary, on that process. These are sphere worlds being constructed in a new nebula.
    http://antifan-real.deviantart.com/g...et=24#/d105sdt

So there we go for now, I think this is enough. I want to get this up!
    Take care, Candace

PS, during the "teaching period" man will discover he does NOT need all his stuff, and he is going to have plenty of time on his hands to progress his spiritual development over this short period, before we call it quits for several years to cleanse the planet, undergo the magnetic Pole Reversal, and the axis shifts. ALL LIFE will be in stasis during the nasty parts as the atmosphere will be terrible. Plants are awakened first, to help reseed the Oxygen and so on and so forth.

Sorry for the long post, but I thought it could be interesting for you.
    Karin

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tibouchine For This Post:

pickle (21st August 2011), viking (21st August 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,530 times in 2,195 posts

Or here....

http://truthwinds.com/journals/

or here...
    http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors..._journals.html

All free! as truth should be....

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following User Says Thank You to viking For This Post:

Trail (21st August 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Own Your Feelings And You Will Control Your Destiny

8/8/02 - Esu “Jesus” Sananda

Good evening, my scribe, and thank you for responding to my call. I am Esu Immanuel Sananda, more commonly referred to as “Jesus” on your world. I come in the Light of Creator God—The One Light. May you each feel my presence within you as you partake of this offering.

We of the Lighted Realms of Creation work diligently to help ones like yourself grow in awareness and understanding of the TRUE nature and potential of your being. To do so is to liberate ones from the karmic wheel of repetition into a more advanced state of consciousness wherein even greater growth is possible. We find great joy in assisting you ones, for as you each move forward in expanding your awareness, we too move forward in our understanding and growth.

As many of you are well aware, there is a “negative” counterpart to the Lighted Brotherhood. This so-called “negative” element is comprised of ones who have chosen to follow a path wherein self is placed above all else. These ones have chosen a very solitary and lonely path as they struggle to achieve their next level of growth.

These ones use clever manipulation of others to create the changes they desire. By contrast, the Lighted Realms provide inspiration to others, when so invited, to help create growth in harmony with the Will of Creator Source—always honoring EVERYONE’S uniqueness and free-will choice of self-determination.

You who have come into the physical as volunteers to assist we of the Higher Realms in our combined mission to spread peace, love, and harmony throughout the world, do so by the seemingly small things you do each and every day. The smallest act of kindness you show to those around you radiates outward like ripples on a pond. These ripples are actually very real and perceivable in the “energy space” of the spirit realms from which all physical spaces originate.

You build a “treasure chest” of riches (and richness), in the form of spiritual wealth, every time you send out a wave of genuine kindness, love, and/or appreciation. With each such act you are adding to your True Wealth, and in a crude sort of way you could say that you are paying for your ticket off the karmic merry-go-round.

Through growth and greater awareness of the “rules of the game” you will all naturally seek to understand the true nature of the negative emotions that well-up within you from time to time. As you grow, you will eventually learn for yourself that ALL such negativity comes from your own past “indiscretions”. These indiscretions all have roots in choices and decisions you have made wherein you were not true to the nature of your Higher Self’s purpose.
    Esu “Jesus” Sananda

ESU “JESUS” SANANDA

This reproduction is from an actual photograph taken on June 1, 1961 in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, by one of thirty archaeologists working in the area at the time. Esu Sananda appeared in visible, tangible body and permitted his photograph to be taken.

If you entered the physical realm to help others, and in a moment of selfishness you contradict this intent in the smallest of ways, you will send out a ripple in energy space that reflects this sort of indiscretion. Let’s say that you got angry and lashed out at a friend in a moment of overwhelm. The pulse-wave of energy goes out and is reflected back to you, and more similar occasions begin to manifest around you as the “problem” grows. A vicious cycle is created that only truly stops when one truly sees and accepts responsibility for having created the LESSON in the first place. Only at this point of HIGHER perceptual awareness can one fully appreciate the value of the lesson, and thus growth is achieved and forgiveness of self is fully granted.

Others are NEVER the cause of YOUR inner emotional states of feeling. However, others can influence your emotional state just as you can influence theirs. To the extent you allow others to influence your emotional state, you are left “vulnerable”—but so too are you left open for great potentials of joy, love, and happiness. If your purpose is to help others, this implies interactions with others, and thus a certain necessary amount of openness in order to share with them the gifts of kindness and joy you bring into the physical realm.

It can be painful when ones you deeply love reject you. But you do not have to allow their perceptions of you to affect you in a negative way. Just remember that you must allow for others’ free-will choices, and honor their uniqueness—else you will surely contradict a very fundamental goal of your own purpose: to add positive and loving energy into your world.

If you allow such rejections to linger within you, there is created an energy link to that person (or persons) that becomes like a shackle that binds you to them, wherein you quite literally force yourself to relive the pain of rejection over and over. For many, this sort of self-imposed punishment is created as a means to somehow prove the love for the other.

In actuality, you are creating an unnecessary karmic tie to this other person that will play out again and again with similar outcomes—until you learn that you cannot honor another by punishing yourself. Punishing yourself to “honor” another could be viewed as a form of worship and manipulation of the other whom you are attempting to honor.

You are, in essence, adding negativity (in energy space) to this other person’s life by holding grief in your heart while thinking of them. The extent to which this actually affects the other individual is entirely up to them and their willingness to accept the energy you are sending out.

Please know that the interconnectedness of ALL ones IS a fact. The affinity and love for others is natural and quite unavoidable from a much larger perspective.

While in the physical, you perceive a separation from one another, and this is for very good reason. It makes for very dynamic challenges as well as spontaneous interactions. If you have ever felt the thrilling sensation of being truly surprised, then you should see that this sensation would not be possible if it were not for the perception of individuality.

However, from the non-physical perspective, sensations of surprise are contrived at best. Thus, by choosing to enter into (stepping onto) the physical “playing field” and accepting the conditions (rules of the game), you are creating opportunities to experience unique sensations with vivid clarity and profound intensity.

One of the “rules” to which you agreed, prior to entering the physical game, was in essence that you would not wreck the game for any other of the many participants. In essence this means that you would balance out all the energy flows you created. This includes any “damage” you may have done to yourself. In short, you must learn to heal your own wounds as well as assist others to do likewise.

A learned “practitioner” of self-healing will come to understand that the quickest and most direct way to heal yourself is to help others to heal from their past indiscretions. This means that, by helping to spread positive energy of Light and Love, you will generate a dynamic condition that attracts to you the very conditions or ingredients you need in order for you to create your own healing—and thus balance any indiscretions and end the cycle of karmic repetition.

Some of those experiencing among you have achieved this state of awareness and still choose to enter back into the physical “game” so as to further assist those whom they cherish deeply—knowing full well that they could potentially become ensnared in the whole karmic cycle all over again. These ones are great powerhouses of positive energy. They generally reach out to the masses because their energy and desire is to awaken the many, not just one or two close friends. These are the great teachers who often bring with them “extra” gifts—such as strong intuition, precognition, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and such. These extra “tools” are allowed because these ones have proven their responsibility to handle same, and thus you have ones who are “just born with” such abilities.

These ones are among the teachers who help to answer the call of the many prayers for Guidance. Though many on your world would more easily accept a “burning bush” to give them the Guidance they seek, such is seldom the case. Both messages and messengers come in an infinite variety of forms.

Please be mindful that, in the days of Moses of biblical fame, there were no words to describe anything that gave off light other than to call it fire. Lanterns and oil lamps were the only lights used in those times by the indigenous people of the Earth. Even the “burning bush” wasn’t really on fire, but rather, the observer’s assumption was that it must have been fire—for what else could have been the source for such light?

Dear ones, learn to perceive with the heart first, and only then try to assign meaning to the external. The inner reality is the more important one. Pay very close attention to what you are feeling. Own your feelings. Do not assign blame to another for YOUR anger. Taking this one simple step will cause a great shift in the energy flows to and from you, and will result in your anger dissipating and giving way to an accepting of the much more pleasant emotional states.

This is also a VERY IMPORTANT step to take in healing any and all physical ailments. The emotions of the inner world cause energy pulses that influence the dynamic interchange between all the layers of energy bodies that keep the physical body functioning properly. Excessive or chronic negative emotional states—such as anger, grief, depression, fear, and such—are always part of the root cause of various systems of the body malfunctioning prematurely. Usually ones who have a predisposition to anger also enter quickly into a state of depression, as the resulting guilt compounds their situation. These ones are prime candidates for cancer and heart attacks.

As you look around you, and you witness what seems to be chaos and turmoil boiling over at every turn, please know that this too is part of a much larger cycle of karmic rebalancing, and that you do not have to accept the negativity associated with all of it. For most of you, your greatest challenges will come when you may be faced with having to live without your modern “conveniences” for awhile—such as electricity for your appliances and gasoline for your vehicles. But if you are truly honest with yourself, and can see that a simpler life does not necessarily equate to suffering, then you will be much better situated to handle the so called “harshness” that some perceive to be inevitable.

Whether your glass is half full or half empty is all in how you look at it. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for in your life. No matter what your current situation, you can make the best of it. Simply saying “please” and “thank you” gives an acknowledgement to the recipient that they have value and that their service is not being taken for granted. Is it so hard?

Never underestimate the power of the “little” kindnesses that are simple to express and share. A smile goes a long way—much further than any of you ever realize.

Choose to be the spark that ignites the fire of positivity, appreciation, and love in others. Choose the liberating path of kindness and love that helps you to help yourself, as well as others, to get out of the karmic rut of repetition and off the karmic merry-go-round, and thus find newness of expression.

I am Esu “Jesus” Sananda, come in answer to the general question of “What can I do to help?” May the message herein give you the insight you seek. I come in the Light and Love of Creator God—The One Light—so that you might better find your way.

Blessings and Love to you ALL! Salu.

http://www.wisdomoftherays.com/02-8-8.html

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Choose well.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Carmen (25th August 2011), pickle (25th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,496 times in 1,558 posts

An important uplifting message.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

pickle (25th August 2011), viking (26th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Look Within And Tap The Awesome Power Of ONE

Ceres Anthonious “Toniose” Soltec

Good afternoon, my scribe. It is I, Ceres Anthonious “Toniose” Soltec, come in the Radiant One Light of Creator Source. Be at peace and be still.

Much is happening all over your world in terms of geological activity. Many of you have noted the recent flair-up in volcanic activity along the eastern edge of the Pacific “Ring of Fire”, as well as what seems to be a flurry of sizable earthquake activity that seems to intensify and then quiet down to almost nothing.

Your planet is continuing to cleanse Herself of the negativity that has been allowed to fester and grow as a result of the neglect and destruction caused by the ones who should be the caretakers of the planet. Man has ravaged and plundered this life-giving orb to an ever-increasing level and, for the most part, does NOT realize what the longterm effects of those actions will be.

You cannot, for example, continue to pump crude oil from the ground, at an ever-increasing rate, and expect your planetary orb to sit and do nothing. This would be like you sitting and allowing thousands of mosquitoes to continually feast upon you, and suck fluids from your body, while you sit by and do nothing.

Just as your body automatically fights off infection as a natural course of instinctual survival, so too does your planetary orb have such capabilities of cleansing and renewing.

Many an advocate for your world has spoken up on behalf of your planet. These are ones who are environmental scientists, geologists, and such who, through careful study and rigorous calculations, have seen what the longterm effects will be if you continue to ravage the planet’s natural resources. These ones often try to come up with alternative fuels—such as burning the garbage that currently just gets buried in the ground in most areas, or using more solar and wind technologies—and that is fine, as far as it goes.

There ARE magnificent alternative energy sources available to your world. These technologies are continually and rigorously suppressed by your world governments and energy brokers—under instructions from the so-called “elite” controllers of your planet.

The underlying reason for suppression is their perceived need to maintain control over you-the-people. However, greed and lust for material wealth runs a close second. These few are the ones who control OPEC and such. These few care very little about the overall well-being of your planet, and for the most part they simply view Her as a large lifeless rock.

This is so far from the actual truth of the matter that one is left to ponder the sad state of ignorance your world functions within.

Though from your perspective massive earthquakes may be terrifying, from a viewpoint of Mother Earth they often come as a source of great relief. Can you muster within yourself some compassion for your life-giving orb?

Will you be understanding if Her waters, with their healing properties, are shifted to cover the land you now dwell upon so that she might continue longer?

Or, would you rather she experience a slow, painful death, wherein the end result would be a totally uninhabitable planet for human life?

Again: The blood within your body is a “natural resource” of energy for the mosquito. How much would you allow to be sucked out before you decide to do something like swat, scratch, or shake? What about the aftermath of infection commonly present after such attacks (those irritating little red bumps)?

It has ever been our thrust to point out to you ones that ALL IS CONNECTED TO ALL, and that you and ALL of Creation—which includes all planets, stars, galaxies, and universes, and all life within them, including the life at atomic levels and beyond—exist within the creative thinking of God (Creator Source), and therefore are an aspect of God deserving of the utmost respect (Love).

All aspects of Creation serve a purpose, regardless of whether or not you can recognize the unity in the diversity. In your naïve ignorance, as a species, about your understanding of Creator Source, you fail in a basic sequence of reasoning.

For instance, though you may not understand the reasons for oil to be in the ground in the first place, that does NOT mean the oil serves no function or purpose in the overall well-being of your planet.

Just because you cannot see or understand the reasons for electrons to continually spin around the nucleus of an atom, and you do not understand what is the source for this “perpetual energy” motion—let alone what the TRUE source of energy is that keeps your planet spinning in orbit around your Sun—does NOT mean that it is un-knowable or beyond your influence.

If you alter the structure of an atom enough, it will become unstable and release GREAT amounts of energy into physical space. From where does this energy come?

Likewise, if you alter the state of your planetary orb enough, it will become unstable to a point of self destruction. The oil in the ground of your planet serves several purposes, the main purpose being for orbital stability. Something like in an electrolytic capacitor, the oil acts as an insulating medium, which helps maintain the proper electrostatic functioning which is critical for Her to maintain Her proper rotational speed, and thus ultimately remain in a stable orbit.

Dear ones, there are many sources of energy available to you that would NOT require you to ravage your planet. These energy sources are INFINITE in nature.

There is FREE energy available to you ones, but there are some who live in great fear that their illusion of power and control would crumble overnight if they were to embrace this technology or allow the “common” person to be in possession of same. If knowledge is power, then keeping the masses ignorant keeps the masses weak. This is the premise from which these so-called “elite” controllers operate, and they exercise great effort to squash those who try to educate society with TRUE knowledge—rather than pseudo-science and intellectualism.

These so-called “elite” controllers are small-minded individuals who see no other purpose in life than to impart their self-proclaimed “higher” understanding upon the masses for the so-called “good” of humanity—as they see that good. And this is accomplished through mechanisms of coercion (mind control) and denial under the assumption that you “children” can’t conduct your own lives without their “expert” supervision.

And yet these ones, quite few in actual numbers, cannot be held totally responsible for the destiny of your world. Why is that? Because YOU have a choice. YOU have a voice. YOU can take action and speak out. And there are a lot more of YOU than them.

Each one of you, the so-called “common” person, has the ability to make a difference in the overall games being played on your planet. Do you sit around and do nothing? Have you educated yourselves about the works of ones such as Nikola Tesla? What have you done to make your neighborhood a better place in which to live? What about your city, state (province), or country?

We bear witness that the masses of your world are, for the most part, held frozen with fear, and hold the belief that they are small and only “one” and cannot be held accountable for the “stupidity of mankind”. Dear ones, for you to sit by and do nothing only speaks of your own ignorance of who YOU really are and the TRUE POWER of ONE!

Most of you who read these messages are greatly compassionate people. You need not feel guilty for past years of inaction or various states of ignorance.

The first step is always to educate yourselves and arm yourselves with KNOWLEDGE. As you gain in knowledge and understanding, you will find it increasingly more difficult to sit by and do nothing. This is called RESPONSIBILITY. From that point of knowing, understanding, and sense of responsibility, you will be Guided from within to recognize in what area you would be best suited to effect a change.

This may very well appear to be a small, localized effort at first, as you begin to apply your knowledge and test your understanding. Perhaps you are inspired to build a better device for recycling plastics. Perhaps you start in your own kitchen or workshop, and that contribution then spreads to the local community, and then beyond.

With each person to whom you show a better way, you will be multiplying your efforts over and over again.

This is how ONE person causes a change on a massive scale. It begins with a desire that is born out of balanced reasoning and determination to find a better way.

If your ideas do not bear fruit, then the most common reason is lack of complete understanding. This means you need more knowledge. Which means more searching and studying.

What are YOUR areas of expertise? What do you enjoy doing?

If you are an artist, can you not communicate through your artwork a message that will inspire others to look differently upon Mother Earth so that they might recognize a Greater Truth?

If you are an engineer, can you not strive to increase the efficiency of your devices so as to set a new standard by which all future similar devices must strive to attain?

If you are a housewife who raises children, can you not seek out creative uses for recycling common household garbage?

If you are retired and feeling at the end of your life, can you not speak to younger ones and inspire them to do more with their life? Or perhaps you could write letters to editors of small local newspapers and intelligently state your concerns for the well-being of the planet you will be leaving to your grandchildren?

Again I state: For the most part, the general population of your world is in a state of paralysis, thinking that they cannot DO anything about the current state of the world.

Next time you read a story, or watch on your television a story, of an individual who goes out and makes a difference, and as a result gathers national media attention for doing so, I would like for you to remember these words and think to yourself: “THERE IS THE POWER OF ONE!”

Know that you are created with infinite ability to create and to express the power of God. You ARE a co-creator, with infinite energy available to you. YOU can make a difference in this world when your determination to do so has been aroused.

Go forth and be heard!

Never be fearful to speak your truth and understanding to another. If your truth is challenged, then be well armed with knowledge and understanding—so that you can even explain your truth to a child, if need be, with the confidence that the child will understand you.

There is truly no greater gift you can offer to your world than a good, strong EXAMPLE for people to observe.

Walk the walk, but do so in balance and reason, and remember to keep the highest ideal of Creator Source in mind as you do so. Have compassion for the ones who ridicule you for being different. These ones will often be the closest to waking up, and thus are caused to feel embarrassment as you will inevitably be showing them how productive they COULD be—if they got up off the couch and turned off the television long enough to really see what is going on in the world.

Be persistent and hold your desire firmly in mind and allow the “doors” you knock on to open up for you. Seek and you shall find that which your heart longs to bring forth and express to the world.

I am Ceres Anthonious “Toniose” Soltec, come as a member of the Host of God and the Lighted Brotherhood. May you forever be striving to make your world a better place than when you arrived, and may all your endeavors be uplifting experiences that leave happiness and joy in the hearts of all you touch.

God bless you all.

In Light and Love, Salu.

http://www.wisdomoftherays.com/00-12-29.html

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Choose well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to viking For This Post:

Carmen (26th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

THE TRUTH IN A 'NUTSHELL' by Patrick H. Bellringer

Since the beginning of human existence on our planet Earth, Satan, who represents the dark forces of evil, and his puppets have twisted and hidden Truth. The Truthbringers have been killed and their writings have been deliberately distorted to give people disinformation and lies.

All knowledge such as history, science, and religion have been altered to conceal Truth. The "holy books" given as guides to mankind have especially been altered to hide Truth. This was done deliberately so we would break the Laws of God by freely choosing evil over good. Our soul growth would be stopped and Satan would win, because he now controlled our free-will.

One last time Truth is now being brought again to Earth's people. Some people have sincerely prayed to the One true God of Light, Aton, for help. God Aton (Creator God) has honored those petitions and has sent the "Hosts of Heaven" to help us. The Hosts of Heaven are our cosmic brothers and sisters from Pleiades, and from Sirius and other star systems of the Cosmos. Some people call them angels, even though they are HU-man (Higher Universal-man) and look like us. Others call them aliens. These cosmic humans are from 5th and higher dimensions or heaven. We of Earth are of third dimension. They have higher frequencies than we do, have greater technology, and are part of the Heavenly Realms. There is no evil in 5th and higher dimensions, thus, they come in love and light. They have come to bring us Truth one more time before the end of this last third dimensional civilization on our Earth.

The Pleiadians from the star-group the "Seven Sisters" or the Pleiades, and other Brothers and Sisters of Light are presently orbiting our Earth in their starships. Some of them have been here since the 1930's in their starships and on the Earth in human form. Their starships appear in the night sky as flashing or twinkling stars. Many of these ships have strobing rainbow colored lights and appear as flashing red, blue, gold, green, and white lights. They can be easily seen on a clear, dark night to the naked eye.

The message they bring is Truth. Some of this Truth has been transmitted by radio signal code from Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn's command ship, The Phoenix, to his scribe, Doris Ekker (Dharma), who lived with her husband, E.J. Ekker, at Tehachapi, California. Dharma converted these radio signal transmissions into written form by computer. This written form was then published in the international newspaper, Contact and in the Phoenix Journals. These Phoenix Journals are Creator God’s Truth given again especially to us in our time in unaltered form. You are encouraged to read them and discern for yourself what is Truth. I suggest that you begin by reading the basic Phoenix Journals which are numbers 2, 3, 5, 7, 27, and 47. This message of Truth that the Hosts of God Aton bring to us today is simple, yet very upsetting to many people as they discover the "lie" of Satan. I shall state this message as concisely as possible -- the Truth in a "Nutshell".

We live on a planet we call "Earth". This word "earth" is a generic term for "planet". The universe contains many "earths", each with a cosmic name. The Cosmic name for our earth is "Shan", meaning the planet of tears, so the Heavenly Realms refer to our earth as Earth Shan. We sometimes call our earth, "Mother Earth". The cosmic name which means "mother earth" is Gaia. Our Gaia or Mother Earth is really a living sentient being. As a mother, our Earth contains life and energy frequencies. She births us, nourishes us, and sustains our life.

We, the people on Earth-Shan, have been tricked into believing lies and misinformation about every aspect of our existence. We have been told the lie that God Aton is a God of wrath and judgment. God Aton is the God of Light and Love. He created us in His image (HU-man), with a free-will to choose our pathway of either good or evil.

We have been told the lie that God Aton lives in "heaven", and that He sits on His throne and rules and judges the world. The Truth is that God Aton lives within each of His creations. He lives within us as our God Spirit. Our physical body is His temple. By free-will choice our thoughts can become God Aton’s thoughts. We have the mind of God Aton within. We have God Aton’s power within. Thus, we have the power to mind-create as God Aton mind-creates! This is Truth, and our God Spirit within us knows this Truth, for our God Spirit knows all Truth.

Our pathway of soul progression is like a giant spiral. To move at all along our pathway is to move either upward or downward. Because life is dynamic, that is ever changing, we never stand still. We are always moving upward into the Light or downward into the Darkness. With God Aton there is no middle ground. We are either living on the side of goodness or on the side of evil, of soul perfection or of soul regression.

We have been told that reincarnation is untrue. This statement is part of Satan's "lie". Esu Immanuel taught reincarnation to his disciples. He taught that the purpose of human life on this planet is to provide experiences through which we are to perfect our soul. Over many lifestreams we continue with our lessons in soul perfection until, through our freewill choices, we have learned to choose good over evil. Our goal is to learn to live the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation in balance and harmony and to become One with God Aton, our Creator, again. In 525 A.D. the Second Council of Constantinople was held by the church fathers to alter the "scriptures" for their evil intent. At that time, for example, they removed all of the teachings of Esu Immanuel concerning reincarnation and any specific reference to starships from the "holy bible". Reincarnation, aliens or off-world humans, and cosmic travel by starship are facts that were removed from the early writings.

Another lie is that we are not really responsible for the evil we have done, because "God will save us". God will forgive us because he sacrificed His Son on some cross somewhere to pay for our sins to avenge God's wrath. Does a God of Love deliberately allow His Son to be killed as a sacrifice for a lot of very evil people? Of course not! The basic Law of the Cosmos, the Law of Cause and Effect or the Law of Return states that there is a cause and an effect for all that happens. Stated in another way the Law of Returns says that you shall reap what you sow. This means that everyone is responsible for their choices and actions. These Satanic cult lies would have us believe otherwise. The Truth is that we all are responsible for our choices between good and evil. We are held responsible for breaking any of the Laws of God Aton and of Creation. There is no one who will "make it right" for us but ourselves. No one is going to "save" us from our sins! We are held personally responsible for every Cosmic Law we break.

The Truth is that Esu Immanuel came as a Truthbringer, the son of Archangel Gabriel. He did not die as reported, but survived the murder attempt (crucifixion) against him by the Khazarian Zionist Jews (Pharisees). He fled to India, married, had a family, traveled widely, and taught Truth until his death in Kashmir at the age of 107 years. Esu did not come to save anyone. He brought the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation again to Earth's people. God does not judge us. We judge ourselves according to those Laws. God does not save us. We save ourselves by living according to the Laws of God and Creation. At the end of each of our lifestreams we again stand alone before God Aton and judge ourselves concerning our soul growth and soul perfection. We then determine where we shall go for our next lifestream of lessons.

Another lie told to us by Satan and his followers is that there will be a "rapture", that Esu Immanuel would return in the clouds at the end of the age and sweep up the "faithful" into "heaven" in some magical way. Esu never taught this. In fact, the word "rapture" is not even found in the "bible"! It is the disciple, Paul, and others who distorted Esu’s teachings years later. Esu did say that he would return at the end of this civilization after 2000 years of study. He would be given a new name, he would be victorious over Satan, and the Kingdom of Heaven would be established on Earth Shan at that time.

Esu’s real name was Esu Immanuel. Immanuel means "God with us". The name, "Jesus Christ", which means "the anointed one", which denotes deity was assigned to him years later by his enemies. Esu Immanuel has now been given a new name by the Heavenly Realms. This name is “Sananda”, which means "One with God". Esu Immanuel Sananda (Jesus) returned to Earth-Shan in 1954, and is now waiting for God Aton’s orders to announce the establishment of Creator God Aton’s Kingdom of Heaven on Earth Shan in 5th Dimension. Sananda travels the way all celestial beings travel, by starship. He is presently aboard the command ship, The Phoenix, awaiting his orders from Creator God Aton.

Other lies we have been told are that the life of Earth-Shan, our "Mother Earth", goes on indefinitely, and that mankind began life on this planet with Adam and Eve. The Truth of our human history on this planet goes back 206 million years. Earth-Shan, within the Milky Way Galaxy, completes one "great orbit" around the "Greatest Central Sun", the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, every 206 million years. Earth-Shan completed its twenty-second "great orbit" on August 17, 1987. At the beginning of our last "great orbit" (206 million years ago) humans were placed on Earth-Shan. Past civilizations have had an average length of 10,000 to 12,000 years; therefore, many civilizations have existed on our Earth prior to our present one. The Truth is that "Adam and Eve" date back only 10,000 to 12,000 years.

Earth humans were given one "great cycle" (206 million years) to learn and follow the Laws of God Aton and of Creation to achieve soul perfection, and thus to bring our civilization into total harmony and balance with the Laws of God Aton and Creation. This was never achieved because humans, with the exercising of their freewill, did not learn to properly choose between good and evil. They chose not to follow God Aton’s Laws and the Laws of Creation. In fact, Satan and his evil followers re-wrote those laws and deliberately twisted the Truth to trick everyone.

Earth Shan as a celestial body has now earned the cosmic right to move into a higher dimension. This process began at the end of the last "great orbit" or on August 17, 1987. Earth Shan is now going through a cleansing process of earth changes to remove all the human-caused pollution and negative energies residing upon her. Cosmic law states that no evil is allowed beyond fourth dimension. Because Earth-Shan now is moving into fifth dimension, all evil must be removed from her. At some point soon everyone must leave this planet!

This is precisely why our Pleiadian brothers and sisters have come at this time, and this is why Sananda has returned. They bring Truth. Those of us who are enlightened to Truth and are living the Laws of God and Creation will be evacuated to safety. We will go with our planet into fifth dimension (Heaven on Earth). Those who chose not to listen to Truth, but to wait for their "fake rapture" to occur, will be recycled back to another 3D dark planet through reincarnation. There, they will continue in their soul perfection at the various levels where they left off in this lifestream. Others will go to the caves to start over again, and others will go to the Void (Hell), where there is no Light. They will have many planets from which to choose for their next lessons, as there are more than 178 billion life-supporting planets within our Milky Way Galaxy alone.

As God Aton decreed, one more time Truth would go out to the fourwinds. One last time Truth would be brought to everyone on Earth Shan. This is now happening! Truth is now being given freely one more time to everyone on Earth Shan. Please consider that God Aton did not decree that you had to listen to Truth, read Truth or believe Truth. With your own freewill, you must choose. With your God Spirit within, you will know. This is now your opportunity to choose, for this is Truth being presented to you one last time. God Aton, the Hosts of Heaven and Space Command give no guarantee that you will be presented the Truth ever again in this lifestream, if you do not listen now. May you choose wisely.

We are fast approaching “the end of the age”, the end of our Earth’s last civilization in third dimension and the beginning of the Age of Enlightenment. Earth Shan, as a sentient being, has asked, and Creator God Aton has decreed that this present 3D civilization is the last one for our planet. She shall go through her normal cleansing via earth changes and be restored to her original pristine condition in the higher frequencies of fifth dimension, where no evil exists. [A discussion of coming earth changes and planetary evacuation can be found in Phoenix Journal #4, Chapters 8 and 9, and Phoenix Journal #5, Chapter 5 ].

This is Truth. Whether you choose to accept what is written here as Truth is your decision. I cannot convince you of anything. Only through your God Spirit within can you know Truth. If you sincerely seek Truth, God Aton has promised that you shall find it. Truth is freedom of the soul. Truth is total joy in being and knowing. I urge you to ponder this most carefully.

The recommended starter journals again are:

Journal #2 -- www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J002.pdf -- And They Called His Name Immanuel, I Am Sananda
    Journal #3 -- www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J003.pdf --Space-Gate, The Veil Removed
    Journal #5 -- www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J005.pdf --From Here to Armageddon
    Journal #7 -- www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J007.pdf -- The Rainbow Masters
    Journal #27 -- www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J027.pdf --Phoenix Operator-Owner Manual
    Journal #47 – www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J047.pdf --Pre-Flight Instructions For The Phoenix

P Bellringer

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Choose well.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Good information...

1/12/03 - Archangel Michael

Thank you for asking; thank you for reminding; you are quite correct and well within your authority to request identification of this communication.

Therefore, I am Michael, Archangel and leader of God’s Heavenly Host. I am Defender of Truth and of the Throne of God. I am Defender and Advocate of Mankind on planet Earth. I serve Creator of All That Is with great honor and respect, and my Sword of Justice draws its power from the White Light of Creation.

In the coming days, you will begin to hear more frequently the term Heavenly Host. Therefore, it would be a good time to examine this phrase so that you may understand just exactly what this term means and the implications that are carried with it.

I have therefore instructed this receiver to engage in research in order to aid you ones in understanding precisely what the term “Heavenly Host” is all about.

From Abingdon’s expanded 1980 edition of Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible, there are three Hebrew words used in the Old Testament that translate as Host.

Referring to the Lord God of Hosts or specific MILITARY situations, the most commonly used words are:

Hebrew word tseba’ah: A mass of persons, especially or regularly organized for war (an army), by implication, a campaign; literally or figuratively (especially hardship or worship); appointed time + battle, company, host, service, soldiers, waiting upon, war(fare). As in Genesis 2:1, 21:22, 21:32.
    Hebrew word machaneh: Encampment (of travelers or troops), hence an army, whether literally of soldiers, or figuratively of dancers, angels, cattle, locusts, stars, or even the sacred courts; army, band, battle, camp, company, drove, host, tents. As in Genesis 32:2 “This is God’s Host.”

Dealing with an army of men, there is:

Hebrew word ehayil: Able, activity, army, band of men (soldiers), company, (great) forces, goods, host, might, power, riches, strength, strong, substance, train, valiant(ly), valor, virtuous(ly), war, worthy(ily). As in Ezekiel 14:4, 14:17.

What is the Heavenly Host? You ones tend to think of the Host of Heaven simply as angels. However, if you will but do some simple homework, and research the word in your biblical scriptures, you will find that the word Host is quite specific, and it is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, a definite military term. This “Host of Heaven” that you so often talk about is none other than the “army” or the “military” of God. And I, Michael, lead this army.

Why is this so important? Why do we want to see this clarified?

We want you ones of Earth to have an understanding of who and what we are, because it is becoming more apparent with each passing event that it may become necessary for the Heavenly Host to intervene in the events of humankind on Earth, as we have done on many occasions in times past.

Though man has dominion over the planet, man does NOT have the authority to cause the destruction of the planet, nor to cause the demise or extinction of life on the planet. Having dominion carries with it a strong responsibility, but it does NOT mean that you ones have ultimate authority.

Let it be known, then, that there is none mightier, there is none with greater strength—either in weaponry or in sheer numbers, or in terms of determination and focus—than this Army of God.

But, do we have the technology that could counter those forces upon planet Earth determined to accomplish their selfish goals at any cost?

Dear ones, we have technologies that you have not even dreamed of—technologies that you would never even recognize. Many of our weapons are not of a physical nature, but are far more potent than any of a physical nature could be.

If you ones think that the Host of Heaven is going to sit back and allow the childish forces upon your planet to do unprecedented harm to Earth, then you ones need to think it through again. As the leader of this Host, I am authorized to inform you ones that your time of nonsense and bullish behavior has reached an end, and we shall no longer sit back and allow the ongoing destruction to occur.

There has, until recently, been a “hands-off” approach—a non-interference policy in effect. However, those on your planet who are in league with the Dark Adversarial Forces have been duly warned and counseled, and were given a specific timeframe in which to change their ways.

When this did not occur, the non-interference, hands-off policy became null and void. We have upheld our end of all agreements, and only expected the same from those ones on your world who are acting in such an irresponsible and reprehensible manner.

I, Michael, will from this point forward be taking a greater role in communications with regard to events upon planet Earth.

It is most unfortunate that there are those upon your planet who are in league with, and in service unto, the Dark Adversarial Energies, and these ones are in the game to usurp the rights and powers of individuals. They have been seduced, and long ago cut their deals, in order to gain power over the planet. They have believed the lies of the Darkness, and do not recognize nor believe that these Dark Energies are only using them for their own exploitation. It has gone on for so long that these ones are completely convinced it is within their rights to be the ultimate controlling faction on Earth.

We have attempted—more times than you know—to negotiate with and to educate these ones regarding the lies put forth by the Darkness. Unfortunately, we have not been successful, and things have reached such a point of crisis that most likely they have left us with no options but to step in and put an end to the madness, lest there be none who would survive.

There will be no need for us to cause any destruction, as those Adversarial Forces will cause their own demise. All we need to do is act as “deflectors”. But it will be so frightening to them that they will be faint from fear and will turn upon one another. Just our presence, with our sheer magnitude and numbers, will be enough to turn the tide.

Why are we disseminating this information at this time? Because, dear ones, you have troops and ships of war on their way at this very hour.

And this is to reassure you, as well as to give warning to those ones who are calling the shots. The war that your leaders are about to engage in has nothing to do with protecting your nation’s borders, nor its people. The war has to do with the acquisition of an extremely important, powerful artifact, and the personal vendetta of a son.

Yes, chelas [students], it is beginning to get quite interesting, and you should know that dawn is approaching—so see that you fear NOT the dark of night. Those who are faithful servants of The Most High, and those who search with their hearts for a better world, are getting ready to see the dawn of the New Day.

I am Michael. I leave you for this time with the knowledge that the Light is all about you and quite visible if you will but step out of the darkness (your fears).

I leave you, for the moment, with all the Blessings and Light of Creator Source. Salu.

www.wisdomoftherays.com/03-1-12.html

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...ume4/S0409.pdf

viking
    Choose well.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

1/13/90 SANANDA / HATONN

"Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was named 'Faithful and True'---the one who justly punishes and makes war. His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead, and only he knew its meaning. He was clothed with garments dipped in blood, and his title was 'The Word of God'. The armies of heaven, dressed in finest linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.

"In his mouth he held a sharp sword to strike down the nations, he ruled them with an iron grip; and he trod the winepress with the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God. On his robe and thigh was written this title: 'King of Kings and Lord of Lords'." The Revelation 19:11-16.

You have called me by many names as I have walked among you; I, sent of God as a wayshower. You have turned me away time and time again to return to your evil ways. You know not that which you do for you have listened to the incorrect teachings as laid forth by men.

I came as a Christ Messenger and ye persecuted and crucified my being--you mocked and ridiculed; you spat upon me. I come again for my faithful and true--for ones who would turn again unto the path of light. I have brought with me, my ones to tell you truth and remind you of how it is and allow you to remember your birthright and that which you truly are---that God dwells within your beingness and you are His temple. You have desecrated those temples and driven him out of his own dwelling places--we now come to reclaim our Creator's kingdom.

I Am the Word of God--I Am Sananda--it is the name written upon my forehead.

As Satan has known of my coming and my presence, he has duped you again. You have gathered together in places to honor and draw into unity and again, you were given the lie and ye have stolen the truth and caused it to become the lie. You call of the times and actions "New Age", ye have sported and defamed your brothers from the universal realms who have come unto you with assistance. You dance the dance of evil and you speak falsely in my name and that of our Creator--you have defiled and corrupted The Creation which birthed and nurtured you. Each knows to whom I speak.

Even now as you pronounce your "new" truths you show that which is the lie--you disunite even as you project unity. Sect against sect, color against color, creed against creed and while you play in the games of evil, your very world is laid waste and the governments have enslaved you.

This scribe is not a "channel"--this scribe is sent from these realms to print of these words for your attention. You may debate and "vote" her out but ye shall not stop of the truth for the Father has decreed that it shall go forth throughout the nations that man could make his choices. It is decreed that man shall again look at those choices with the attendant consequences of actions and "decide".

On the harvest day, brothers, when the grim reaper comes forth--the sorting will have been done. Ye shall be gathered into the Father's houses or ye will be left to thy choices of the upheavals of the planet and the cleansing of a civilization and a Mother Earth.

I am the one last known to you as Jesus Esu Immanuel--the Christos Sananda. I do not come forth from the East nor the West--the North or the South--I come from God the Creator. I do not write "fortunes" in the stars--I navigate and dwell among and within the stars. You need of no intermediary to commune with me or your Creator Source--you have been duped. You cannot go into the "churches" and hear a minister and walk from the building and live in the evil and "buy" your way into the Father's mansions. But by the way of truth shall you come home. But by return to truth shall you save of your birthright and your own living planet.

Ye desire to hear that which you "want" to be told---nay, I bring you TRUTH; I also offer you very viable actions and assistance in earthly manner and you laugh and denounce it as untruth for you assume Immanuel Jesus would not tell of you how to run of your business---I told my disciples exactly how to function in their public life.

You constantly petition: "Dear Jesus, give me, tell me, help me, show me... " I come forth and I do so and you set the messenger up for crucifixion and denouncement. No more shall it be tolerated for ye who hear of truth and deny of it have denied of your Creator and that thrusts you automatically into the house of Satan. There shall be no middle road on the sorting day--"Ye are either with me or ye are against me. So be it and Selah."

You can cast derision at my "seal of truth" but I suggest you look carefully once again at that which you do, for you ones sorely try me.

I care not by which label you address me--I answer thy soul petition and I come again that you might regain thy life and the balance of thy placement. So be it for the sands within the glass are emptied and the glass lays upon its side awaiting the turning.

Ones who are actively working against this work shall reap a heavy mark for it is one thing to pull thine ownself down into darkness but ye add burden upon burden when you mislead your brother. Read and hear that which you throw back at these documents and words put forth from this source--look and listen to that which you say and do unto this scribe. This scribe is not a "channel", she is sent as my contact and a bringer of life truth. She is not alone in our work--she is but one of many. The next stone you cast might very well strike yourself between thine own eyes--for what ye send out, comes back unto source---it is the law of universal physics. Ye reap that which ye sow and I suggest that each looks most carefully at that which you say and do for the know-it-all ego authority shall surely fall, just as pride goes before the fall. I suggest ye ponder on these things. So be it.

I AM SANANDA, ONE WITH GOD

Thank you, Sir, for your conference; we stand in humble appreciation. I, Hatonn, speak in behalf of your personnel. Our hearts, too, are heavy that man cannot seem to accept truth but continues to tear down all that is goodness. But, Sir, there are the faithful and true and we honor them without boundaries or limits for they walk a damaged road indeed. There are but a tiny few of our workers who would not accept the load again and again---you, Sir, shall not be given to bear the ultimate "cross" alone, again, for we have Cosmic permission to stand beside thee---all the way! I salute you Sir for I am most ignoble in thy presence. We shall simply work harder for the job shall be done. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Choose well.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

With all the recent hoo haa about channeled messages being psyops ... Is this the real deal...just one of many....A teaser!

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

Viking
    Choose well.

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,558 times in 826 posts

Ah, but for the sake of argument, what if a large percentage of those "minds" are disconnected from "God" ... what then ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

viking (24th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Hi viking, anyone that comes with a tittle like commander, or master, etc works for the Illuminati inside or outside the planet...Real masters do not want to be called anything, they are humble and respect everyone as equal. All these channelings are just mind control manipulation and propaganda of TPTB. They all have sweet words somewhere and some beliteling words somewhere else, it seems to be a patented formula to create new programs in the human subconscious.

They all have the same purpose, and it is to keep us idle in the hope that someone outhere will come to our rescue, how disempowering is that!

Whatever they say, there is no evidence of any sort, whether they have spaceships, whether the story they tell us is true, they don't even have a person of flesh and bone here to represent them

I am sure the channelers mean well but at the end is just

Love
    2nd post to the thread, sounds a lot like what most people think of most channeled messages. Hopium and all the same hum drum, if not truly mind control psyops, all of it.

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Hi viking, anyone that comes with a tittle like commander, or master, etc works for the Illuminati inside or outside the planet...Real masters do not want to be called anything, they are humble and respect everyone as equal. All these channelings are just mind control manipulation and propaganda of TPTB. They all have sweet words somewhere and some beliteling words somewhere else, it seems to be a patented formula to create new programs in the human subconscious.

They all have the same purpose, and it is to keep us idle in the hope that someone outhere will come to our rescue, how disempowering is that!

Whatever they say, there is no evidence of any sort, whether they have spaceships, whether the story they tell us is true, they don't even have a person of flesh and bone here to represent them

I am sure the channelers mean well but at the end is just

Love
    2nd post to the thread, sounds a lot like what most people think of most channeled messages. Hopium and all the same hum drum, if not truly mind control psyops, all of it.

Read a few...then comment. Not sure if you are aware but George Green was one of the ones that tried to bring these Journels to the masses...he also wrote the series of The New Paradigm. Bill knows him well.

Question ...is all channelling hocus pocus.

Viking
    Choose well.

20. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Answer = probably, yes. I personally think it comes from a person's subconscious. You could hypnotize someone, tell them to channel an alien or spiritual being, and depending on the person and what they've read/know, they'd come up with very similar channeling as we're used to.

What happens with most channels, when they are not just making it up as they go along, is that they go into trance and tap into their subconscious for information. Rarely, I'd say, does a channel hit on the collective unconscious or better yet, and actual 'alien' consciousness. That's magic, and it's mostly done in secret.

But that's just how I feel personally.

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    Answer = probably, yes. I personally think it comes from a person's subconscious. You could hypnotize someone, tell them to channel an alien or spiritual being, and depending on the person and what they've read/know, they'd come up with very similar channeling as we're used to.

What happens with most channels, when they are not just making it up as they go along, is that they go into trance and tap into their subconscious for information. Rarely, I'd say, does a channel hit on the collective unconscious or better yet, and actual 'alien' consciousness. That's magic, and it's mostly done in secret.

But that's just how I feel personally.
    OK. ..what if you find within the Journels all truth that has been presented has also been confirmed by whistle blowers and Truthers, and that the majority of what you read is and has been substantiated by these brave men. What if you read some Journels and try to find some made up hocus pocus but cannot find any... would that be enough for you to research a little?

Viking
    Choose well.

22. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Feb. 15, 2016

8/30/91    HATONN

...YOUR ENEMIES SIT IN THE LEADERSHIP OF YOUR NATIONS AND WITHIN THE BANKS--THERE ARE NO ENEMIES IN SPACE!  WHAT YOU WILL BE GIVEN AS "PROOF" IS A WORSE LIE THAN ANY THEY HAVE CONJURED THUS FAR AND ONLY KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH CAN KEEP YOU FROM FALLING FOR THE TRAP!

Let me say something to you as a people of world citizenship.  You are in the sorting of God's people from the ones who wish to follow this evil empire. We are now dealing with God's adversary who is restricted to the mortal physical plane.  The intent is to take the planet earth Shan and then move outward into space.  IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AND THERE WILL BE MASSIVE EFFORT TO HOLD THE BEINGS OF EARTH HOSTAGE.  WELL, SORRY ABOUT THIS, EARTH MAN; GOD DOES NOT COMPROMISE NOR DOES HE NEGOTIATE.  YOU EACH WILL BE EITHER ON ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER AND TO NOT MAKE A DECISION IS TO ALREADY HAVE MADE ONE.

All manner of terrible things are in the planning by the deceivers to perpetrate upon you in the guise of it being Space Brothers.  No, but you will buy the tale in great masses.  However, if you-the -people of the United States of America fail to fall for the lie--you will prevail and the world shall be turned about for GOD WILL WORK WITH YOU IF YOUR INTENT IS TRUTH AND HONOR--HE WILL NOT DO IT FOR YOU.  IF YOUR INTENT REMAINS TO CONTINUE THE BREAKING OF EVERY LAW OF GOD AND THE CREATION--YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WHICH COMES UPON YOU AND IT SHALL COME UPON YOU IN A MOST DEVASTATING MANNER FOR WE WILL ONLY AIRLIFT OUT GOD'S PEOPLE.  WE HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO REMOVE ANY WHO PRACTICE EVIL FOR THOSE ONES ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE BALANCED SOCIETIES OF THE COSMOS.  SO BE IT."

If you turn around the government of the U.S.--the chosen people and place of God--you can reclaim your planet.  What else do you have to do with even a tenth as much wondrous challenge and excitement?  You are a bored and sleepy civilization--stop watching the play on your pretend screens and get into the game, dear friends.  God has sent Us, His Hosts, to play with you--WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF COMPETING WITH YOU FOR OUR ENEMY IS THE ADVERSARY OF GOD AND WE NEED NOT A "THREE" RING CIRCUS.  NO ONE WILL BE COERCED OR FORCED--YOU WILL BE IN THE CHOOSING.

Viking
    Choose well.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to viking For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Suppose 2 decades plus 5 is about here now... 1990 ..

LIMITLESS
    The potential of this universe is limitless. Her revelations of potential are in­finite beyond num­ber. But there are no star wars or advanced and fearsome civilizations beyond your own; be­cause if civilizations are fearsome, they do not advance beyond your own. They simply become extinct, to rise up in the soils of another world, a little wiser, until they learn.
    Our task today is to help you remove the blinders that historically have dis­torted your percep­tion. Realize that what you feel in your heart determines what you see. Perception rides upon the expres­sions of the heart like a canoe rides upon the river. When your heart expresses fear in any of its turbulent forms, your under­standing becomes jumbled, confused, you perceive through the waves of illusion. But when you love, you understand, for then you share the vision, the very perception of God.
    You are going to have to return, like the salmon, to the place of your origin. You must begin to birth your moments of experience only in love. You can root your life in fear and know the pre­dictability of granite, the strength of marble and what security there is in limestone’s patient changing. Or you can root your life in love and join us in helping to ease the human world through awesome changes of these times.
    What is called by the native Indians as the Great Day of Purifica­tion has be­gun. This is a rather relatively short but most essen­tial cycle of division that will gather those who promote fear and violence and separate them from this season of the world as chaff is separated from wheat at threshing.
    During these current decades, say two plus five years or so, hu­mankind will experience this sepa­ration—it is now well underway. This will be a transforma­tion in human consciousness more fundamen­tal than the development of lan­guage, more significant than the shift to agriculture, more meaningful than any historical revolu­tion.
    Consider it as you would perceive a dawn. As the sun rises, the shadows be­come sharper and more clearly defined. As the energies of love grow stronger, the shadows of fear become more visible than before. To some it may even appear that they have grown in number and in strength, but this is not so. What was hidden has simply become revealed—that it might be healed and brought to peace.
    Action born from fear is becoming less effective with each passing day. Insti­tutions, traditions and societies forged in fear have already begun to falter. Change is occurring everywhere, for as the planetary awakening proceeds, the consciousness that determines the quality and nature of life is itself changing. Further, once man knows truth he cannot again return to unknowing. He may well turn away but he will never return to the state of innocent igno­rance.
    Amidst all these changes, more and more people are again turning to God for guidance and di­rection. Unfortunately they go first to ones of Earth who rein­force, first, the lies. However, as ones be­gin to seek more deeply in the quest for inner knowledge they fi­nally come into truth. They are coming to dwell in the place of their own inner spirits and to recognize their spirits as expres­sions of the God they seek from outside selves. God asks only to be trusted in the human heart. He seeks no temples of stone or gold inlays—only the silent, loving comfort of His own temple within. That is when the awakening takes place. The Creator asks not to be worshipped in an external image, but to be acknowledged in each human being.
    You are all god beings in potential with no reason not to become God as the reality within. Trust yourself, trust your natural re­sponse to each new situa­tion. The action arising from within your heart is not going to be destructive; it is going to suggest the most creative path to walk in answer to your situation and your world. When you trust yourself, you’re trusting in the Wisdom that designed you. This is how you trust in God—it is not an abstract thing.
    Trusting in God is trusting in the God who lives within you, trust­ing in your spirit’s ability to re­spond to each situation beauti­fully, individually, creatively and impeccably. When you doubt your native ability to breathe the air of spirit into your world and create according to your divine thought, you are doubting both God and the universe. You are rejecting life’s most precious gift to you—your own inner knowing—and you are presuming to replace it with values, judgments and opinions you have acquired second hand.
    Without the acquisition of another skill, without the acquisition of anything but complete and total trust in God and in self, you have everything you need to interact optimally, creatively and pro­ductively with every situation you en­counter. THERE ARE NO EXCEP­TIONS!
    Perhaps as much as eighty percent of your current typical behavior is exactly what you would do in a fully awakened state. Accept yourself, feel clear about all you do. As you do this, you begin to introduce into your actions the very power of the Creator. There is a movement of spirit that proceeds from within your heart to greet the world with the clarity of perfect action. That move­ment is intuitive. It is your direct link with the Source of all life. In the instant you know what to do, and in that same instant you know what to do, you flow into the perfect action re­quired. Trust your intuition. It is an arrow whose shaft has been carved straight and smooth; unerring and true it flies to its mark. Can the ponderous tread of the rational mind be com­pared to the swift, sure flight of, say, an arrow? Reason is designed to support, not to lead your action. It is meant to help you implement the pur­poses of your heart; it is not meant to deter­mine them.

INTUITIVE SENSE
    Trust in God by giving honor unto and trusting your intuitive sense. No God would create a creature without the wisdom to chart its course! Trust the na­ture of your design. God’s actions appear within your awareness as the most natural thing for you to do. Following them will re­connect you with the awe­some powers of the universe, for all your actions will then be in har­mony with the un­derlying intent of the life force itself.
    Pouring forth from the heart of the Nagual are powerful streams of energy, which we of the higher “relations” channel into the emo­tional field around the earth. These energies are de­signed for creation, but when they meet with disharmony, as is the case with your present day human world, they translate into energies of heal­ing, forgiveness and education. We can direct these en­ergies in a general sense, but before they can reach full power, they must be consciously directed by people who are awake and incarnate on earth—hence the need for you ones in the physical form. Only then do they enter the realms of specific application that will release their fullness and, during the remainder of this cycle, complete the healing of your race.
    You are being invited to open your heart and make a welcome for these im­mense creative ener­gies. You are being invited to help di­rect the powers of the eternal. There are two require­ments. The first is that your heart be open, loving and able to channel, at least to some degree, the love of God. The sec­ond requirement is that your identity be fully in the present moment. If your iden­tity is based in your past experiences or thrust forth into the “what if’s” of the per­ceived future, YOU are not truly present. What looks through your eyes is then only a fictitious creature, an image, an illusion.
    Too much thinking about oneself is the greatest thing that keeps human iden­tity from being fully present, for when you are con­stantly self-reflecting you are too caught up in past and future to notice the presence around you. You are doubting your own power whether or not you realize such. You are not vibrating fast enough to channel the immense energies of creation because your attention is scattered and you are closed to the one moment where the love that would quicken you exists: the moment where you are.

HUMAN INDIVIDUALITY
    Certainly there is nothing wrong with human individuality; it is as necessary to God as, say, leaves are to a tree. But you have made a god of leaves and have forgotten the tree at the source of life. If you truly wish to channel God’s blessings, then begin thinking of yourself less as an isolated self and more as one of a tribe. You are ALL of human society; you are the world and all within it. When you relax into perception of other as self, when you think of yourself as the pair of eyes into which you look, when you care about those around you as much as you once cared about yourself, then the energies of healing and transformation are able to flow freely through you. Your eyes, your ears, your every sense is at­tuned to the richness of the surround­ing world. All your senses are operating at a rapid enough level of perception, correction, and decision-making to keep up with the energies pouring into your heart from the Great Spirit who comes to fill the needs of the world through you.
    Dear ones, the facts are that love vibrates very, very rapidly. Fear has a slower rate of vibration. Those who channel fearful en­ergies find that as time passes, the fear vibration drains enthusi­asm, energy, perception and interest. And that is what your world needs in this current age: your love and your per­ception clearly manifest. This is that which will heal the world: clear and undis­torted perception, flowing through a you that is not self-reflec­tive in the egoic sense, but self-reflective in the sense of know­ing the god within.
    The self to reflect on is the self that you truly are—the Creator, the Eternal ONE, the spirit of God. You reflect on those aspects of the Great Spirit that manifest before you as the men, the women, the children, the plants, the ani­mals, the crystals, the other min­erals, the creatures of the world ENTRUSTED TO YOUR CARE! First and foremost you are a steward of your imme­diate world. You care for the earth, not in some nebulous way, but directly as an indi­vidual rep­resentative of God. You take responsibility for bringing love and understanding into every envi­ronment through which you pass—you effort to leave balance and harmony in your passing.
    As the birds welcome the morning with song, when you act totally in love, you welcome God, the Great Spirit, into your world. You be­come a conscious cell in the awakening earth. The physi­cal atoms of your body sing together, vi­brating in harmony. Your integrity and unity of being, your integration of purpose and expression brings resonance to everything you are and to every­thing you per­ceive and thusly to everything with which you interchange. You be­come a natural channel for the vast and powerful energies of cre­ation. Through you they flow into the healing and transformative work of these decades.
    Pulsing with the atoms of your body-physical, pulsing in perfect rhythm with the world around you, you know yourself as a localized expression of your own universal being. You know your First Self as the attachment of the Great Spirit awakening within the human populations of the earth during this time of cycling. And, as a child of the natural world, you know your Second Self as an indi­vidual human being within those populations, manifest and function­ing within that manifestation.
    As one who has awakened to the energy, your eyes behold the world around you as the divine world within. And you know you are—in­side. You, the frag­ment of Creator and the world are one in the same in the ending. You are but a reflection of the totality—YOU ARE AWAKE!
    Just as are bees in communication with the spirit of their hive, you know in an instant all that is transpiring throughout the field of collective human con­sciousness—your biosphere is active and alive. From the collective field of your larger awareness of the earth, you are then able to in­stantaneously access the knowledge you need in the moment. You use your individual free will to pur­sue God’s will—and you know God’s will as your own. Your identity rides the crest of unity’s wave, at the very meeting place of Cre­ator and Creation. You become immersed in uni­versal currents of flowing love—you are free. The Great Spirit’s own consciousness flows freely into and through your heart and perceives all through you. This is the sight to the innocent: to see through the eyes of God!

FUTURE CREATION
    It was pre-ordained that Creation would exist within a rhythm of expansion and contraction, since the first breath of God at the be­ginning of all the worlds. Eventually there would come a time when the physical universe would stop expanding and begin to contract. The process is re­ferred to by some as the breathing-in and the breathing-out of God—the action of breath­ing-out all creation and then breathing it all back in again. It is a good con­cept for all flows in cycles of flowing out and flowing back again to source.
    At this point in what we refer to as linear time, you are very close to the mid­dle of the cycle, soon to reach the exact mid-point between the out-breath and the in-breath of God. The uni­verse be­gan to reach this mid-point when uni­cellular organisms were emerg­ing on the Earth; the exact mid-point is at hand but not yet fully attained. It will coincide with what has come to be called the Second Coming of Christ. Don’t get hung up on terminology for this is only a defini­tive term for reference.
    When any vibrational system reverses the momentum of its direction, as a pendulum does at the uppermost point of its swing, there is a moment of complete rest before it resumes its movement in the oppo­site direction. Since rest, or the total cessation of movement, constitutes the oppo­site of time, there is at the precise moment of its occurrence, a micro-interval of non-time, a moment of eternity. This is the same interval of non-time that occurs many times every second as the atoms of the physical world vibrate back and forth. This is an opening into the Nagual, a doorway into the Presence from which all Life-energy springs.

WHAT HAPPENS
    What happens when an entire cosmos reaches the exact point of di­rectional change and comes to a moment of absolute rest? You will have the opportu­nity to see for yourself very soon now, for this event lies just before you in lin­ear time and that is why you have returned—to bear wit­ness. It will provide an opening for the emerging of something incomprehensible.
    The entire biological history of your planet has been but the shadow cast in matter by your ap­proach, so to speak. It is the way that rocks and water and air have begun to respond to your pres­ence, for you represent Life itself. You are that which lies be­yond all duality, beyond all ma­terializing tendencies, be­yond all restraints of time and space. Your consciousness is both infi­nite and eternal. It can dwell in the limitations of matter and per­ceive through what­ever filter­ing systems you so choose, but in healthy function, it is not bound or limited by those systems. Rather, it uses them as instruments of perception, exploration and adventure.
    Outside of time and space, you are one with the Creator, the All that Is, the Source. But when your consciousness moves within the context of a manifest universe, you become the Son, the Christ. In essence, you are the relationship between Spirit and Matter, the mediator, the bridge, the means through which the Creator relates to Creation. You are Life as it relates to planet Earth, eternity as it relates to time, the infinite as it relates to the finite. Though you presently experience yourself as a separate and frag­mented species, you are in fact a single unified being, sharing the full consciousness of the Creator. You are brought into living, focused expression when you are inside of Creation by the manner in which time and space, matter and energy, sea and stone, react to your presence
    As the Christ, as the only begotten consciousness of the “Father”, you have been given a number of remarkable qualities. You are able to expand and contract in accordance with the focus of your atten­tion. You are large enough to encompass all of Creation, yet small enough to climb inside. Your Father-Creator also permeates Cre­ation, but in a different way; in His vastness, He surrounds Cre­ation. His being saturates the physical universe, all the stars, the sun, the planets in your solar system, the distant galaxies, but He relies on you for His focus. You are His specific atten­tion.
    As the focus of the Creator’s attention, you have been roaming around inside of Creation for billions of years, expanding and con­tracting, drifting in and out of this galaxy, that galaxy, this star system, that star system. Everywhere you go you see the mat­ter that your Father has cre­ated. You observe the many wonderful forms it takes: the mighty suns, the red giants, the white dwarfs, the vast spiraling galaxies, the quasars, the black holes, the white holes—the whole. You watch the incredible contortions of time and space that take place in the various gravitational fields through which you pass. You note the planets, asteroids, moons, and comets circling within each star system you visit. You drift around, the Father’s representative, the Father’s at­tention, and you enjoy the worlds that have been brought into being.
    But all these worlds are physical. They are all made of matter. They are made of the bonded energy-attention of the Father. They have a certain sub­stance, a certain solidity that you as spirit lack. You realize that this is their limitation. You realize that they are defined and speci­fied in ways that you are not defined and specified. Yet, something about them certainly in­trigues you.

THEN IT HAPPENS
    By and by, you get an idea. You begin to wonder if you might not, just possi­bly, somehow or an­other, clothe yourself in matter and construct for yourself a physical body that you could then travel around in, perceiving matter from the same perspective with which matter perceives her­self. The idea contains one paradox after an­other. Yet something about it keeps you wonder­ing. It puzzles you—and you all love puzzles at which to toy and tinker away. You just keep right on mulling it over as the eons roll by, figuring out some way to make it work.
    Until this point there was no biological life in the universe. The rocks had a limited conscious­ness, but it was not responsive to the intent of your spirit. In solid, liquid, or gaseous states, mat­ter, as created and defined by your Father, behaved quite pre­dictably according to fundamental physical principles un­tampered with until that time.
    Throughout your travels in the physical universe, you had always kept your consciousness sepa­rate from the matter you observed. At the time you hit upon this plan, however, all that changed.
    You looked around until you found a suitable planet for what you had in mind; not too hot, not too cold, situated within a stable young star system. You then focused your attention and your vibra­tional body in an entirely new way, an open way, a self-sacrificing way, a very powerful, loving way. Gently, slowly, you began to ap­proach the planet.
    As the outermost edges of your vibrational field touched the waters of the planet, particles of previously inert matter began to gently vibrate to the rhythms of your being, aligning themselves with the energy patterns found on the periphery of your awareness. There, on the Precambrian ocean floors, they began combining to form the first cells, the first minute containers for your consciousness to meet the demands of your experience.
    In your new orientation, with your new form of attention, in a ges­ture of infi­nite love to this planet, you began offering your con­sciousness on the time/space cross of material reality. You al­lowed your consciousness to clothe itself in the limitations of physical substance, accepting its restrictions. You allowed the atoms and molecules that were forming the first cells to come to life with your consciousness, along the lines of your own vibra­tional field. At the same time that you allowed your consciousness to become clothed with particles that had been subject to the laws of the materializing process, you taught the matter of Earth to rise up in a joyful dance with your spirit.
    As you drew ever nearer to the planet, the life forms that were taking shape began to contain more and more of your own awareness. You relaxed, opened yourself and gave. You procre­ated the Earth with your life, with your very being. You looked out of many eyes and heard with many ears.
    Before embodiment you were single. You drew identity from the to­tality of the relationship be­tween Creator and Creation. You were the Christ, fully conscious and alert, aware of yourself, unified, integrated. You realized that to accomplish embodiment you would have to allow at least a portion of your identity to come to rest among the creatures you were birthing. Each of these would possess a type of hologramatic consciousness that rightly thought of it­self as both part and whole simultaneously. However, the presence of this consciousness could only be a certainty after the embodiment process was complete. During your actual surfacing through the substance of Earth, there was a possibility that certain of the creatures might become self-active. Therefore there had to be a means of regulating your disintegration from without. You wanted a part of you observing and experiencing the entire pro­cess.
    As you prepared to enter into the planetary relationship, you cre­ated beings to represent your original state of unified awareness. These are the angels, dear ones. Their value, as well as their limitation, springs from the fact that they have no comprehension of the process you are undertaking. Their in­structions were to pretty much stay out of things until very near the very end of the process! Then, upon receipt of a pre-arranged signal, they were to com­mune with the hu­man beings on Earth at that time and assist them in awak­ening to their original state of unified consciousness—hence come we alarm clocks!
    We received that signal some two thousand of your years past.
    It has taken almost two millennia to prepare you for the message we bring. You had to be edu­cated before communion of this nature was possible. However, the time is at hand. Our in­structions are to awaken you to a re­membrance of purpose, a remembrance of self. It is time to begin the final cycle of Conscious Creation, during which the Earth-creatures themselves par­ticipate in the unfoldment of their design. The body you are creating for the habitation of Christ consciousness is to be a mobile body, fueled by cre­ative in­tentions of the Father, capable upon completion of leaving the Mother’s side.
    Next we will consider the interval of non-time when the universe reaches a point of maximum expansion. We will, however, close this document at this point for I ask that you ones digest this informa­tion most carefully.
    Hatonn to stand-by, salu.
    http://www.fourwinds10.net/journals/pdf/J021.pdf

Viking
    Choose well.

25. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I think this is a very timely message..

PJ 225

CHAPTER 9

I AM AS NEAR AS YOUR BREATH!

1/11/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA

Esu present in Light.

The terrible plagues upon your land are produced by man, and it is evil man who shall continue in the efforts at depopulation of your globe.

Those in the Middle East gear up for war, and it is war that they shall have. But there will be many surprises in the manifestation and outcome of the destructive beast known as war.

Remember well one thing: the Phoenix rises from the ashes. Does that not present an image? We are about our Father's business. We are to build UP THROUGH the chaos that is Kali.

You are in the Age of Kali, remember? Always maintain well your shield so that the confusion does not enter your heart. Find the stillness within, for was it not said by me, lo those two thousand years past: THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU. It is so.

Quiet yourself, and I speak now not to my scribe, but to those of you reading these words: Quiet yourself, ask, AND THEN LISTEN CAREFULLY. In the stillness you will be able to commune with God and you will be given the necessary strength to see you through any situation, no matter how seemingly impossible or difficult it may APPEAR.

Love is the greatest gift of all, for only when you respond to those around you with love in your heart, FOR ALL YOUR RELATIONS, will there be change within your very lives. Love is the catalyst, it is the salve, it is the glue, it is the very "stuff" which holds the Universe together.

GOD IS LIGHT. REMEMBER? THE LIGHT IS THE VERY MANIFESTATION OF LOVE ITSELF.

I DO NOT SPEAK OF PHYSICAL THINGS, OF PHYSICAL LOVE. I SPEAK OF COMPASSION, OF CARING, OF DOING FOR OTHERS--IN SHORT, I SPEAK OF SELFLESSNESS IN THE TRUE REFLECTION OF SELF THAT REPRESENTS ITSELF AS LOVE.

LOVE IS THE MOST MISUSED, ABUSED, AND MOSTLY DESTROYED WORD YOU HAVE, AND YET IT IS LOVE WHICH IS YOUR GREATEST LESSON.

"LOVE YE, ONE ANOTHER." THAT DOES NOT SAY, HOP IN BED WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE STATEMENT IS: LOVE YE, ONE ANOTHER.

AND YET WHAT DO WE SEE AS WE WITNESS YOUR PLACE? WE SEE GREED, HATRED, ANGER, FRUSTRATION, JEALOUSY--IN SHORT, A BLACK CLOUD SURROUNDING THE AURAS WHERE THERE "SHOULD BE" LIGHT--SILVER AND GOLD LIGHT, REFLECTING THE PERFECT SPIRIT OF GOD, OF LIGHTED SOURCE--REFLECTED AS LIGHT THROUGH THE VERY NATURE OF LOVE WITHIN YOUR BEING.

REFLECT LOVE IN SERVICE FOR OTHERS AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TOWARD MORE HARMONIOUS AND JOYFUL LIVING. JOY IS NOT AN ILLUSIVE TERM "OUT THERE" SOMEWHERE. IT IS REAL, IT IS HERE, AND IT IS NOW.

EXPERIENCE LOVE WITH JOY IN YOUR HEART, IN SERVICE TOWARD FELLOW MAN, AND WATCH THE DOORS SIMPLY OPEN, ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

NOW, AGAIN: DO NOT MIS-UNDERSTAND MY MEANING; I DO NOT SPEAK OF SOME PIOUS WIMP! GOD IS STRENGTH ITSELF.

BUT CANNOT YOU, YOU, AND YOU EXPERIENCE LIFE WITH JOY, WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS, WITH COMPASSION IN YOUR HEARTS, IN SERVICE TOWARD YOUR FELLOW MAN, AND EXPERIENCE ALL OF THAT FROM STRENGTH? OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!

WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE LOVE AND COMPASSION, WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE JOY, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ACQUIESCE TO EVIL--EVER! ON THE CONTRARY, DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I TURNED OVER THE TABLES OF THE PHARISEES IN THE TEMPLE? WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSOCIATE GODLINESS WITH WEAKNESS? IT IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AS PEOPLE OF THE LIE. GOD IS STRENGTH AND LIGHT AND WISDOM--ALWAYS!

"THAT WHICH YE DO UNTO THE LEAST OF MINE, YE HAVE DONE UNTO ME." REMEMBER?

MEASURE WELL YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR DEEDS, YOUR WORDS--FOR REMEMBER ALSO THAT WORDS ARE THINGS, THOUGHTS ARE THINGS, AND DEEDS MOST CERTAINLY REFLECT THE TRUE NATURE OF SELF.

BE SELF-LESS NOT SELF-MORE. LET SELF BE THAT PERFECT MIRRORED REFLECTION THAT IS LIGHT. THE SHADOWS DO NOT STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF LIGHTED REFLECTION, SO WHAT FEAR YOU?

FEAR IS THE PARALYZING POWER OF EVIL ITSELF. REPLACE FEAR WITH DETERMINATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FATHER'S PERFECT PLAN AND WILL.

AGAIN: JOY IS REFLECTED WHEN ACTING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FATHER'S PERFECT PLAN AND WILL. "AH," YOU SAY, "BUT HOW DO I NOW IF I AM ACTING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FATHER'S PERFECT REFLECTION AND WILL?

YOU KNOW, WITHIN, ALWAYS! REMEMBER THAT SOMETIMES STILL AND SILENT, SOMETIMES LOUD AND ANNOYING, THING CALLED YOUR CONSCIENCE? LISTEN TO THE STILL (OR LOUD) VOICE OF CONSCIENCE AND YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE ACTING IN HARMONY WITH, OR IN ADVERSARIAL OPPOSITION TO, THE FATHER'S WILL.

HAS IT NOT BEEN SAID FOR YOU TO "BE AS WISE AS THE SERPENT AND AS GENTLE AS THE DOVE"? THAT DOES NOT SAY TO BE WEAK; IT MEANS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS: BE AS WISE AS THE SERPENT AND AS GENTLE AS THE DOVE--BUT ALSO, UNBENDING IN SERVICE TO TRUTH AND THE RED ROAD OF LIGHT, IN THE JOURNEY HOME TO ONENESS WITHIN GOD'S PERFECTION WITHIN THE CREATION.

WE HAVE COME AT THIS TIME TO SPREAD THE WORD OF TRUTH OF HOW IT IS. WE HAVE RETURNED, AS PROMISED LONG, LONG AGO.

HOW THINK YE THAT THE ANGELS WOULD RETURN? HOW THINK YE THAT I WOULD RETURN? I AM RETURNED AS SANANDA! I AM RETURNED AS ONE WITH MY FATHER. WAS IT NOT SAID, EVEN IN YOUR TAMPERED BOOKS CALLED BIBLE?

WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT A "RAPTURE" OF GOD'S PEOPLE WHEN I TELL THEE THAT I AM RETURNING WITH GOD OF LIGHT, ATON, AND THE HOSTS OF GOD--INCLUDING THE GREAT ARCHANGELS, SUCH AS MICHAEL AND COUNTLESS OTHERS, WHO ARE HERE IN SERVICE TO THE CREATION, TO ASSIST THE PLANET AT THIS TIME OF TRANSITION? WHY WOULD WE RAPTURE YOU TO THE CLOUDS WHEN WE ARE HERE TO SPEAK TRUTH?

I AM RETURNED. I AM NOT UPON YOUR PHYSICAL PLANET OF EARTH-SHAN.

WILL THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS TURN AWAY THE LIFEBOAT AS THEY HAVE TURNED AWAY THE HELICOPTER AND THE PLANE, SENT BY GOD IN ANSWER TO THE CALL FOR HELP? WHO WILL ALLOW THE EVIL CONTROLLERS TO RAPTURE THEM INTO OBLIVION RATHER THAN AWAIT MY RETURN?

THOSE OF GOD WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, BUT WILL COME VERY CLOSE TO BEING FOOLED! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY PROJECT BLUE BEAM.

[Editor's note: For you newer readers who may not be familiar with Project Blue Beam, this is the secret code-name for NASA's large-scale, mostly satellite-driven holographic projection system designed by puppets of the elite controllers to produce real-looking, three-dimensional images over large areas of the sky. It could project, for example, a fake alien invasion to scare you into paralysis and begging for the "unified" "protection" of a New World Order against this common global "enemy"; it could likewise project, for similar unification reasons, a fake "second coming of Christ" that plays into the religious mind-control programing of many unsuspecting church-goers. Does the system work? Was "comet" Hale-Bopp real or was it just one of several recent test cases to see if we're ready for bigger and better things to come? For those of you who remember Commander Soltec's writing from 11/16/96 called "Mind-Controllers Ramping Up Latest Antics", in the 11/19/96 issue of CONTACT, there were given more than sufficient clues to guide us to greater awareness about this subject.]

GOD OF LIGHT IS NO FOOL, AND GOD'S PEOPLE, IF THEY ARE PAYING ATTENTION, WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. MAINTAIN YOUR VIGIL WITHIN YOUR HEART AND KEEP THE SHIELD ABOUT YOU, AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT WHICH IS TRUE FROM THAT WHICH IS FALSE.

THERE WILL BE TWO IN THE FIELDS. ONE WILL BE TAKEN AND ONE WILL REMAIN.

WHICH WILL YOU BE? WILL EVIL BE TAKEN AND GOOD REMAIN, PERHAPS? AH, PONDER IT WELL, FOR IT DOES INDEED MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WHY THINK YE THAT GOD WOULD ALLOW A PRECIOUS ORB SUCH AS EARTH-SHAN TO BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY EVIL? DOES IT NOT MAKE MORE PERFECT SENSE TO RESTORE THE PLANET USING GOD'S OWN PEOPLE KNOWN AS THE REMNANT?

WHY DO YOU NOT CONSIDER THESE THINGS? THE TIME IS UPON YOU WHEN THE HOURGLASS IS EMPTY. THE CLARION CALL HAS GONE FORTH. THE TIME OF THE LORD IS UPON YOU!!!

BLESSINGS UPON YOU OF MY PEOPLE. THOSE WHO SERVE WITH HONOR SHALL WALK WITH ME; IT IS MY PROMISE TO YOU. WON'T YOU TAKE MY HAND AND WALK THIS ROAD OF LIGHTED TRUTH TOWARD GLORY?

BE NOT AFRAID, BUT BE EVER DISCERNING, FOR THE DEMONS OF THE DARK BROTHERHOOD ARE CLEVER BEYOND BELIEF, AND NEVER FOR ONE MOMENT THINK THAT YOU OR YOU OR YOU MAY NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM. YOU CAN BE!

THEREFORE, I SAY TO YOU TO MAINTAIN YOUR SHIELD BY STRICT OBEYANCE WITH ALL GODLY LAWS AS LAID FORTH, AND THE STORM SHALL SIMPLY PASS YOU BY. IT MAY COME CLOSE INDEED, BUT THE STORM SHALL SIMPLY PASS YOU BY.

KEEP THE FAITH AND REMAIN WITHIN THE LIGHT. ACT WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION IN YOUR HEART FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN AND NEVER FORCE YOUR TRUTH UPON ANOTHER WHO IS UNWILLING TO LISTEN. EACH MUST MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS AT THIS TIME AND IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL SOUL CHOICE.

AH, BUT IF A BEING IS OPEN TO LISTENING, SHARE FREELY THAT WHICH YOU KNOW AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN. SELF-LESS, REMEMBER?

Let us stop for now. We will pick this up at a later time. Go in peace for I am never far from thee.

I AM SANANDA.

DOUBT IT NOT.

SO BE IT AND SALU!

1/12/98 ESU "JESUS" SANANDA

Peace. Esu Jmmanuel present in Radiance and in Light. I come in Service. I am returned with the Hosts, AS PROMISE

Oh, yes, I walked that orb called Earth-Shan. They crucified me upon the cross; they beat me; they spit at me; and they hated the message I brought.

AH, BUT MOST KNEW THE TRUTH I SPOKE WAS SO, AND YET THOSE IN THE POLITICAL POSITIONS INSURED THAT I WAS EITHER DRUMMED OUT OF TOWN, WHATEVER TOWN IT WAS AT THE TIME, OR THAT I WAS "BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES". THE BEING KNOWN AS JESUS AS PRESENTED BY SAUL (PAUL) DID NOT EXIST. THAT BEING WAS CONJURED TO TAKE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY AWAY FROM INDIVIDUAL MAN, AND IT WAS CONJURED BY EVIL ITSELF. AND MAN HAS FALLEN FOR THAT FALSE BEING--HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

Know that what I tell you is so, scribe. You know me well and you know I would not lie to you nor lead you astray, EVER! At this time in the transition, man was told he would be given TRUTH UPON WHICH TO DISCERN HIS POSITION WITH CREATOR. WELL, BELOVED OF MINE, CREATOR IS TELLING YOU THE WAY IT IS, AND I AM MERELY CONFIRMING FOR YOU DOUBTERS IN THE AUDIENCE THAT WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN ELSEWHERE IN THIS PAPER IS SO.

MAN (HU-MAN: THAT IS, HIGHER UNIVERSAL MAN) MUST ASSUME, EVENTUALLY, HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE--AS ONE WHO ACCEPTS, ABSOLUTELY, SOLELY, EXCLUSIVELY, INDIVIDUALLY, FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EACH AND EVERY THOUGHT, WORD, AND DEED THAT BEING PRESENTS--PERIOD!

NO OTHER BEING, CALLED JESUS OR JOHN DOE, CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY OR ASSUME ANYTHING FOR ANYONE ELSE. THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS HAVE ADOPTED THE FALSE AND PREDICTABLY LAZY SOLUTION TO AVOIDING ALL PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELF, AND IT IS A LIE.

Yes, I, Esu Jmmanuel, DID PHYSICALLY WALK UPON YOUR PLACE. I DID HAVE THOSE AROUND ME WHOM I TRIED TO TEACH. EVEN THOSE CLOSEST TO ME, IN THE END, BETRAYED ME AND/OR DENIED MY VERY BEING.

THERE IS A GREAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ESU JMANNUEL AND THAT ONE PRESENTED AS JESUS. I WAS A "CHRISTED" BEING, A WAY-SHOWER, A TRUTH-BRINGER.

I PROMISED THAT I WOULD GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR THEE. I PROMISED THAT I WOULD RETURN. I HAVE DONE SO. I AM RETURNED AND I AM RETURNED AS SANANDA!

Let us, please scribe, return our attention to where I left off yesterday. Let us, again, take up the misunderstood, misrepresented, misused, and abused term of love. Just start quoting [Editor's note: This is a source which Esu prefers to keep anonymous], I will instruct you as to which portions to use:

"Consciousness is indeed the creator of the universe, but love is its savior. A conscious experience alone can give a glimpse of what love is, its wherefore and its how. Any verbal transcription of it is necessarily a mental disguise for that which escapes all expression. Philosophers, mystics, occultists have tried but in vain.

"Love is, in its essence, the joy of identity....

"One who has known Divine Love, finds all other love obscure, mixed with smallness and egoism and darkness. It looks like a bargain or a struggle for superiority and authority; and even in the best of men, it is full of misunderstanding and sensitiveness, frictions and misgivings.

"Moreover, it is a well-known fact that you grow into the likeness of that which you love. If therefore you want to be like the Divine, love Him alone. One who has experienced the ecstacy of the communion of love with the Divine can alone know how insipid, dull, and feeble all other love is, in comparison. And even if the most austere discipline is needed to arrive at this communion, nothing is too hard, too long, too severe, provided it takes you there, for it surpasses all expression.

"It is this wonderful state that we wish to realize upon Earth; it is this which will transform the world and make it a habitation worthy of the Divine Presence. Then will love, pure and true, incarnate in a body that will no longer be a disguise or a veil."

That is sufficient for my purposes, scribe. And who wrote these words? It is of no consequence; let the message stand on its own without the necessity of a label.

It is the unbending and bottomless well of selfless giving, from a state of LOVE, that is representative of that which we call SERVICE. SERVING YOUR FELLOW MAN, BROTHER TO BROTHER, SISTER TO SISTER, GIVING WITHOUT EXPECTATION OF RETURN, SHARING IN THE OPEN JOY OF LOVE PERSONIFIED IS THAT WHICH THE FATHER IS ALL ABOUT. GIVING AND REGIVING, ENDLESS SERVICE, ONE TO ANOTHER.

AND WHERE DO YOU FIT IN SUCH AN EQUATION OF LOVE? AH, MOST INDEED ARE FAR, FAR FROM THAT PLACE, AND YET IT IS A RETURN TO THE SELFLESS EXPRESSION OF LOVE IN SERVICE AND GIVING THAT YOU WISH TO ATTAIN.

LOVE IS THE GREATEST LESSON OF ALL. DO NOT STAIN THE DEFINITION OF LOVE WITH YOUR PRECONCEIVED PERCEPTIONS OF PHYSICAL LOVE. PHYSICAL UNION AND SELFLESS LOVE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT MEANINGS. THE LOVE OF WHICH I SPEAK IS A REPRESENTATION OF DIVINE WILL IN SERVICE.

Let us stop here for now, we will continue at a later time. I Am Sananda, to clear.

Viking
    Choose well.

26. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Interesting tid bits...

12/20/91 #1 HATONN

I have information herein that I wish to share with you readers for your confirmation regarding information given long ago but perhaps forgotten. I am reminded because of a couple of writings sent to me regarding the media--with names and places. I think the original article, from which this is excerpted, came from the National Vanguard. I believe you will find an objective view from outside a space craft a bit closer to "home" for your understanding. It is just recognition of the Zionists who have gained control of your property and heritage.

There is no greater power in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America. No King or Pope of old, nor conquering General or High Priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's mass news and entertainment media.

[Quoting:]

Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power which shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

The mass media form for us our image of the world and then tell us what to think about that image. Essentially everything we know--or think we know--about events outside our own neighborhood or circle of acquaintance comes to us via our daily newspaper, our weekly news magazine, our radio, or our television.

It is not just the heavy-handed suppression of certain news stories from our newspapers or the blatant propagandizing of history-distorting TV "docudramas" which characterizes the opinion-manipulating techniques of the media masters. They exercise both subtly and thoroughness in their management of both the news and the entertainment which they present to us.

For example, the way in which the news is covered: which items are emphasized and which are played down, the reporter's choice of words, tone of voice, and facial expressions; the working of headlines; the choice of illustrations--all of these things subliminally and yet profoundly affect the way in which we interpret what we see or hear.

On top of this, of course, the columnists and editors remove any remaining doubt from our minds as to just what we are to think about it all. Employing carefully developed psychological techniques, they guide our thought and opinion so that we can be in tune with the "in crowd", the "beautiful people", the "smart money". They let us know exactly what our attitudes should be toward various types of people and behavior by placing those people or that behavior in the context of a TV drama or situation comedy and having the other TV characters react to them in the "approved" way.

TELEVISION BROADCASTING

And who are these all-powerful masters of the media?

For a partial answer, consider television broadcasting, which undoubtedly has become the most powerful medium for determining the way Americans think and behave.

Not counting certain specialized cable news systems, virtually all national and international TV news broadcast in the United States is gathered, filmed, edited, and put on the air by just three companies: American Broadcasting Company (ABC), Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS), and National Broadcasting Company (NBC). Most televised entertainment programs viewed by Americans are broadcast by the same three networks. Each of these three has been under the absolute control of a single man over a long enough period of time--ranging from 32 to 55 years--for him to staff the corporation at every level with officers of his choosing and thus to place his imprint finally, totally, and indelibly upon it.

In each case the man has been a "Jew".

Until 1985, when ABC merged with Capital Cities Communications, Inc., a New York-based media conglomerate, the chairman of the board of directors and chief executive officer (CEO) of the network was Leonard Harry Goldenson, a Jew. He had headed the network since he became president of the predecessor corporation, American Broadcasting- Paramount Theatres, Inc., in 1953. (The name was changed to American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., in 1965.) In an interview published in the April 1, 1985, issue of Newsweek, Goldenson boasted, "I built this company (ABC) from scratch."

Under the 1985 merger terms, Goldenson became chairman of the executive committee of the new company, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc.

Although the chairman and CEO of Capital Cities now is Thomas Murphy, a Gentile, he has made no move to replace the men at ABC who served Goldenson, and the network retains its Jewish character today.

CBS was under the domination of William S. Paley for more than half a century. The son of immigrant Jews from Russia, Paley left the family cigar business in 1928, when he was 27, to buy United Independent Broadcasters for $500,000. He renamed it Columbia Broadcasting System and made himself president. He became chairman of the board in 1946 and held that post until his partial retirement in 1983.

When independent broadcaster Ted Turner, a Gentile, made a bid to buy CBS in 1985, there was panic in media board rooms across the nation. Turner had made a fortune in advertising and then had built a successful cable-TV news network, CNN. Although Turner had employed a number of Jews in key positions in CNN and had never taken public positions contrary to Jewish interests, he is a man with a large ego and a strong personality and was regarded by Paley and the other Jews at CBS as possibly uncontrollable: a loose cannon who might at some time in the future turn against them. Furthermore, Jewish newsman Daniel Schorr, who had worked for Turner, publicly charged that his former boss held a personal dislike for Jews.

To block Turner's bid, CBS executives invited billionaire Jewish theater, hotel, insurance, and cigarette magnate Laurence Tisch to launch a "friendly" takeover of the company, and since 1986 Tisch has been the chairman and CEO of CBS, removing any threat of non-Jewish influence there.

NBC was formerly a subsidiary of Radio Corporation of America (RCA), which was controlled for 40 years, beginning in 1930, by David Sarnoff, another Jewish immigrant from Russia. When Sarnoff died in 1970, his son Robert took over. In 1986, General Electric Co. merged with RCA, and now NBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Electric. By the way, remember that General Electric is a major corporation which transferred a large portion of industry into the Soviet sector--a Zionist company from top to bottom on the "ruling Elite chart".

There has been no move by top GE management to change the Jewish "profile" of NBC or to replace key Jewish personnel.

[H: I have to update this writing a bit more. CNN is now wholly controlled and operated by the Elite Media Zionist Cartel. You were given enough valid news to get you "hooked" and now the CNN network is more controlled and scripted than all other networks put together. It was set up to be the only full-time news network and, thus, the only source of continuous TV "news". It was arranged that it also be the spokesman for the Gulf War, etc., so that no other news could or would leak through. When other factual items slipped through, you will note that the journalist came under heavy fire and was severely disciplined; CNN is now your main focus of false information and presentations. They will give you just enough controversial information to keep you "guessing" about intent--but nothing of value in what is happening TODAY! It is the major governmental tool. You can get your confirmation to this relationship by remembering that when Gorbachev visited, Ted Turner and Jane Fonda were not only invited guests to the "State Dinner", etc., but were seated immediately WITH the Gorbachev's and Henry Kissinger!]

THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY

The extraordinary concentration of Jews in the TV industry certainly explains much of the bias of television news. As important as the control of television news programming is, however, television entertainment is even more decisive in determining the way Americans think. Tens of millions of Americans, especially younger ones, never watch network TV news broadcasts, but instead keep their sets tuned to the entertainment programs. And it is in the entertainment field that Jews have maintained the firmest control.

Brandon Tartikoff became president of NBC Entertainment in 1980 and has held that post ever since. The man in charge of the television entertainment division at CBS is Jeff Sagansky. At ABC the entertainment division is run by two men: Robert Iger handles the business end of the division, and Stuart Bloomberg is in charge of entertainment programming.

Tartikoff, Sagansky, and Bloomberg are Jews. They pick the programs their networks will broadcast, i.e., the game shows, the interview shows, the situation comedies, the historical"docudramas", the family series, the adventure series, and the specials. They tell the program developers what they want to see in the programs. They veto anything they don't like. They determine the slant each program will have. They decide just how hard to push various propaganda themes in their network programming: interracial marriage, homosexuality, feminism, gun control, "Holocaust" re-enactments, the menace of "White extremism".

Only one in 36 U.S. citizens (2.8 per cent) is a Jew. But nearly all of the men who shape young American' concept of reality, of good and evil, of permissible and impermissible behavior are Jews.

This Jewish control of the American entertainment industry and its influence on the American psyche goes far beyond television programming for the major networks; it also includes virtually everything which comes out of Hollywood's film studios. The May 1990 issue of American Film magazine listed the top 10 (in terms of gross revenues in 1989) U.S. entertainment companies and their CEO's and ranked them by size. They were, in descending order:

Time Warner Communications (Steve J. Ross);

Walt Disney Co. (Michael D. Eisner);

NBC (Robert C. Wright);

Paramount Communications (Martin S. Davis);

CBS (Laurence A. Tisch);

20th Century Fox Film Corp. (Barry Diller);

Columbia Pictures Entertainment (Victor A. Kaufman);

Viacom Inc. (Summer Redstone);

Capital Cities/ABC (Thomas S. Murphy, and don't let the non-Jewish label distract you),

and MCA Inc. (Lew Wasserman).

Of the 10 top entertainment CEO's, eight--Ross, Eisner, Davis, Tisch, Diller, Kaufman, Redstone, and Wasserman--are Jews.

[H: Sorry--try "all" ten on for "fact".]

(When Japan's Sony Corporation of America bought Columbia Pictures in October 1989, Victor Kaufman was replaced by Peter Guber, also a Jew. Guber's overseer is Sony's vice-chairman Michael P. Schulhof, who arranged the takeover, and he is a Jew, too.) The only two top 10 entertainment companies which have "Gentile" CEO's--NBC and Capital Cities/ABC--are conglomerates which have Jews in charge of their entertainment divisions (Tartikoff and Bloomberg, respectively).

[End of quoting.]

The article goes on to document the Jewish dominance in Radio Broadcasting, Magazines, the Record Industry, and Newspapers (particularly the big three: the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal). We have shared this with you so many times that I will not insult your intelligence by again printing it. Remember also that many of these are either on the Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderbergers and/or combinations of more than one.

[Quoting:]

TALMUDIST PROTOCOLS OF THE ZIONIST ELDERS OF WISDOM AND MANIFESTO:

PROTOCOL NO. 2:

It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains; war will thus be brought on to the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance, and this state of things will put both sides at the mercy of our international agentur; which possesses millions of eyes ever on the wealth and unhampered by any limitations whatsoever. Our international right will then wipe out national rights, in the proper sense of right, and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of States rule the relations of their subjects among themselves.

The administrators, whom we shall choose from among the public, with strict regard to their capabilities for servile obedience, will not be persons trained in the arts of government, and will therefore easily become pawns in our game in the hands of men of learning and genius who will be their advisers, specialists bred and reared from early childhood to rule the affairs of the whole world. As is well known to you, these specialists of ours have been drawing to fit them for rule the information they need from our political plans from the lessons of history, from observations made in the events of every moment as it passes. The goyim are not guided by practical use of unprejudiced historical observation, but by theoretical routine without any critical regard for consequent results. We need not, therefore, take any account of them--let them amuse themselves until the hour strikes, or live on hopes of new forms of enterprising pastime, or on the memories of all they have enjoyed. For them let that play the principal part which we have persuaded them to accept as the dictates of science (theory). It is with this object in view that we are constantly, by means of our press, arousing a blind confidence in these theories. The intellectuals of the goyim will puff themselves up with their knowledge and without any logical verification of them will put into effect all the information available from science, which our agentur specialists have cunningly pierced together for the purpose of educating their minds in the direction we want.

Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzscheism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the goyim.

It is indispensable for us to take account of the thoughts, characters, and tendencies of the nations in order to avoid making slips in the political and in the direction of administrative affairs. The triumph of our system, of which the component parts of the machinery may be variously disposed according to the temperament of the peoples met on our way, will fail of success if the practical application of it be not based upon a summing up of the lessons of the past in the light of the present.

In the hands of the States of today there is a great force that creates the movement of thought in the people, and that is the Press.

[H: Remember at the time of the writing there was no Television, etc.]

The part played by the Press is to keep pointing out requirements supposed to be indispensable, to give voice to the complaints of the people, to express and to create discontent. It is in the Press that the triumph of freedom of speech finds its incarnation. But the goyim States have not known how to make use of this force; and it has failed into our hands. Through the Press we have gained the power to influence while remaining ourselves in the shade; thanks to the Press we have got the gold in our hands, notwithstanding that we have had to gather it out of oceans of blood and tears. But it has paid us, though we have sacrificed many of our people. Each victim on our side is worth in the sight of God a thousand goyim.

[H: That is NOT "MY" "GOD", chelas! Who might it be? So be it.]

REFRESHER: UPDATE--1920 OUTLINE AS REPRINTED

1. Every hundred years, We, the Sages of Israel, have been accustomed to meet in Sanhedrin in order to examine our progress towards the domination of the world which Jehovah has promised us, and our conquests over the enemy--Christianity. [H: Seems succinctly put to me! So, let us see if you can check out your status this day as 1991 comes to a close. Get a barf-bag handy for you are going to have to face some facts.]

2. This year, united over the tomb of our reverend Simeon-ben-Ihuda, we can state with pride that the past century has brought us very near to our goal, and that this goal will be very soon attained.

3. GOLD always has been and always will be the irresistible power. Handled by expert hands it will always be the most useful lever for those who possess it, and the object of envy for those who do not. With gold we can buy the most rebellious consciences, can fix the rate of all values, the current price of all products, can subsidize all state loans, and thereafter hold the states at our mercy.

4. Already the principal banks, the exchanges of the entire world, the credits of all the governments, are in our hands.

5. The other great power is THE PRESS. By repeating without cessation certain ideas, the Press succeeds in the end in having them accepted as actualities. The Theatre renders us analogous services. Everywhere the Press and the Theatre obey our orders.

6. By the ceaseless praise of the DEMOCRATIC RULE we shall divide the Christians into political parties, we shall destroy the unity of their nations, we shall sow discord everywhere. Reduced to impotence, they will bow before the Law or Our Bank, always united, and always devoted to our Cause.

7. We shall force the Christians into wars by exploiting their pride and their stupidity. They will massacre each other, and clear the ground for us to put our own people into.

8. The possession of the land has always brought influence and power. In the name of social Justice and Equality we shall parcel out the great estates; we shall give the fragments to the peasants who covet them with all their powers, and who will soon be in debt to us by the expense of cultivating them. Our capital will make us their masters. We in our turn shall become the great proprietors, and the possession of the land will assure the power to us.

9. Let us try to replace the circulation of gold with paper money; our chests will absorb the gold, and we shall regulate the value of the paper which will make us masters of all the positions.

10. We count among us plenty of orators capable of feigning enthusiasm and of persuading mobs. We shall spread them among the people to announce changes which should secure the happiness of the human race. By gold and by flattery we shall gain the proletariat which will charge itself with annihilating Christian capitalism. We shall promise workmen salaries of which they have never dared to dream, but we shall also raise the price of necessities so that our profits will be greater still.

11. In this manner we shall prepare Revolutions which the Christians will make themselves and of which we shall reap the fruit.

12. By our mockeries and our attacks upon them we shall make their priests ridiculous then odius as their clergy. Then we shall be masters of their souls. For our pious attachment to our own religion, to our own worship, will prove the superiority of our religion and the superiority of our souls.

13. We have already established our own men in all important positions. We must endeavor to provide the Goyim with lawyers and doctors; the lawyers are au courant with all interests; doctors, once in the house, become confessors and directors of consciences.

14. But above all let us monopolize Education. By this means we spread ideas that are useful to us, and shape the children's brains as suits us.

15. If one of our people should unhappily fall into the hands of justice amongst the Christians, we must rush to help him; find as many witnesses as he needs to save him from his judges, until we become judges ourselves.

16. The monarchs of the Christian world, swollen with ambition and vanity, surround themselves with luxury and with numerous armies. We shall furnish them with all the money their folly demands, and so shall keep them in leash.

17. Let us take care not to hinder the marriage of our men with Christian girls, for through them we shall get our foot into the most closely locked circles. If our daughters marry Goyim they will be no less useful, for the children of a Jewish mother are ours. Let us foster the idea of free love, that we may destroy among Christian women attachment to the principles and practices of their religion.

18. For ages past the sons of Israel, despised and persuaded, have been working to open up a path to power. They are hitting the mark. They control the economic life of the accursed Christians; their influence preponderates over politics and over manners.

19. At the wished for hour, fixed in advance, we shall let loose the Revolution, which by ruining all classes of Christianity will definitely enslave the Christians to US. Thus will be accomplished the promise of God made to His People.

[End of quoting.]

So--once through again--this is most certainly NOT THE GOD OF LIGHTED CREATION FREE OF BONDAGE TO A PLANET OF PHYSICAL BINDINGS. THEREFORE, THIS MUST BE SOME OTHER GOD AND SOME INTERESTING "CHOSEN PEOPLE" OF "THAT" GOD--FOR I MOST CERTAINLY KNOW THIS ONE NOT AS "HOLY". YOU HAVE ONCE MORE, IN THIS HOUR, AGAIN, MET THE ANTI-CHRIST DESTROYER OF YOUR CIVILIZATION AND SPECIES.

IT IS THE TIME OF CHOOSING!

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn/ATON

Viking
    Choose well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2