+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: * * * Safely Avoid and Remove Dangerous Man-Made Fluoride * * *

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default * * * Safely Avoid and Remove Dangerous Man-Made Fluoride * * *

(NaturalNews) Thanks to mass fluoridation of our municipal water supplies and inclusion of man-made fluoride in toothpastes and other dental and consumer products, most of us regularly consume dangerous amounts of a dangerous form of fluoride. Despite claims of dental health improvement, such fluoride actually leads to worse dental health as well as a host of other very serious health consequences. Though it may be next to impossible to avoid fluoride entirely, there are many steps one can take to avoid much of the fluoride we consume as well as to eliminate existing fluoride in our bodies.

Natural versus Man-made Fluoride:

Contrary to what we have been told for many decades, man-made fluoride actually leads to fluoridosis, a condition that is marked by stained and weakened hole-filled teeth. Notably, in Europe and US communities where there is no water fluoridation, cavities are less than in fluoridated US communities. Even worse, fluoride can result in hyperactivity and/or lethargy, arthritis, lowered thyroid function, lowered IQ, dementia, disrupted immune system, genetic damage, cell death, cancers, deactivated essential enzymes and lower life span.

Fluoride in its natural form is actually considered an essential trace element, but we only need very tiny amounts and the natural form of fluoride is a far cry from the man-made form added to our water and products. The natural form of mineral fluoride found in your teeth and in nature is called Apatite (calcium fluoro-chloro-hydroxyl phosphate). The unnatural form of fluoride added to our municipal water supplies is sodium fluoride - a chemical by-product of aluminum, steel, cement, phosphate, and nuclear weapons manufacturing. Such fluoride has no nutrient value or health benefits whatsoever.

The Nazis used fluoride to dumb down the population and make it more docile and subservient. Besides being one of the most potent rat poisons, fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both Prozac (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE).

Before the public was sold on the idea of added fluoride, the aluminum and nuclear industries were having an increasing problem disposing of all their highly toxic fluoride waste by-products. Now, thanks to the big lie sold to an unwitting public, we dispose of toxic fluoride waste, ingesting it and flushing it down the sewage system back into our environment. Besides solving their toxic waste disposal problem, the manufacturing industries also reap quite the tidy profit by selling their fluoride at a markup of over 20,000 times!

Avoiding and Minimizing Fluoride:

Avoiding products with added fluoride, such as most commercial toothpastes and dental products, fluoridated bottled water, soft drinks and commercial milk helps reduce fluoride consumption. Of course, living in an area whose water supply is not fluoridated is the best way to avoid most fluoride. However, since 65% of our water supplies are fluoridated, other steps may be needed to reduce fluoride intake.

Water filters for the kitchen which contain activated alumina reduce most of the fluoride from drinking water, but that still leaves the water used in showers and baths, swimming pools and hot tubs, and the water for vegetables. The best solution would be to purchase a whole-house fluoride filtration system, however those range upwards of $2500 in price, plus installation.

When it is not feasible to filter your entire water supply, limiting time in the shower or bath and reducing the temperature helps minimize the amount of fluoride absorbed. Another possibility is to purchase a self-contained shower system such as the ones used in camping and rustic cabins and to use filtered tap water. Some of the better ones include gas or electric heating elements and, as a bonus, their use decreases overall water use.

In the second part of this article, we will look at natural ways to remove fluoride from your body.

Part II

(NaturalNews) In the first part of this article, we looked at the dangers of man-made fluoride and some ways to avoid and minimize fluoride ingestion and exposure. Today we will take a look at some of the best and safest ways to remove fluoride from our bodies.

Removing Fluoride from our Bodies:

The use of liver cleanses can be very effective in eliminating fluorides and other toxins. There are two basic types of liver cleanse protocols, both of which can be performed easily at home in one to two weeks. One protocol focuses primarily on the liver itself, while the second type of protocol also cleanses the gall bladder. The gall bladder is connected directly with liver function. Instructions for both kinds of liver cleansing, as well as liver cleanse products and kits, can be found online with simple searches.

Boron is a good fluoride remover and it has been proven effective in studies around the world. An easy and inexpensive source of boron can be found in common borax, which is available at most supermarkets. Borax has a history of anecdotal success for detoxing sodium fluoride.

Borax should be taken in very small quantities in pure water. As little as 1/32 to 1/4 of a teaspoon of borax in one liter of water consumed in small quantities throughout the day has been found to be safe and effective. About 1/8 of a teaspoon with a pinch of sea salt has been found to be particularly effective. Food grade sodium borate may be substituted for common borax.

Iodine has been clinically proven to increase the removal of fluoride from the body via the urine. Notably, most diets are deficient in this vital mineral. Seaweed foods and iodine supplements that combine iodine and potassium iodide are recommended most. Eliminating fluoride with iodine depletes calcium, thus it is recommended that one also take an effective calcium/magnesium supplement. Lecithin is recommended as an adjunct to using iodine.

The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tamarind tree can be used to make teas, extracts and tinctures that will help eliminate fluorides through the urine. Tamarind was originally indigenous to Africa but migrated into India and southeast Asia, and it has been used medicinally in Ayurvedic Medicine.

Fluoride stored in fatty tissues can be released and eliminated with the help of dry saunas. Since they can be strong enough to cause some side effects or an occasional healing crisis, it is advisable to keep water intake high and drink some chickweed tea to protect the kidneys. As is the case with iodine, it is also advisable to take a highly absorbable calcium/magnesium supplement and add lecithin.

Vitamin C in abundance is a great addition to any fluoride removal program. Natural sources of vitamin C are much better than ascorbic acid. Consume as much as you can tolerate along with a couple of tablespoons of lecithin daily.

Though it has not been proven conclusively, many believe that melatonin helps remove fluoride by increasing decalcification of the pineal gland. In addition to melatonin supplementation, plenty of daytime physical activity and/or exercise, a healthy diet, not overeating and meditation/relaxation exercises all contribute to higher melatonin production from the pineal gland.

Apple pectin is yet another effective item to use to eliminate fluoride. Other useful items include zeolite minerals, turmeric, cayenne, parsley, chlorella and cilantro.

Thus, even though dangerous man-made fluoride is exceedingly difficult to avoid entirely, by making the right choices and taking simple steps we can all greatly reduce our exposure to fluoride and eliminate much of what we do have in our bodies.

See the Article Here for: Naturalnews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/028906_fluoride_dangers.html

Trooly,

Tango

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: * * * Safely Avoid and Remove Dangerous Man-Made Fluoride * * *

Why the fluoridation of public water supplies is illegal....

(NaturalNews) Municipalities all across America are currently dripping fluoride chemicals into their public water supply, dosing over a hundred million Americans with a chemical that they claim "prevents cavities."

What's interesting here is that this biological effect of "preventing cavities" is a medical claim, according to the FDA. And as such, making this claim instantly and automatically transforms fluoride into a "drug" under currently FDA regulations.

This means that cities and towns all across America are now practicing medicine without a license by dripping liquid medication into the public water supply without the consent of those who are swallowing the medication.

If you or I did this, we would be arrested and tried as either terrorists (because contaminating the water supply is an act of terrorism) or felons practicing medicine without a license. So what allows cities and towns to get away with these very same crimes?

Cities openly violate state and federal law

Keep in mind that a medication can only be legally prescribed to someone after they have been diagnosed with a medical need. In other words, a doctor can't legally prescribe you some pharmaceutical unless he examines you and determines you actually need it. But fluoride is medicating everyone whether they need it or not, without any medical diagnosis whatsoever.

And that means those children or adults who already have high exposure to fluoride (from swallowing toothpaste or drinking fluoridated bottled water, for example) may now be exposed to too much fluoride from the added amounts in the tap water. Excess fluoride can cause serious health problems such as bone fractures and dark spots appearing on your teeth (dental fluorosis).

This does not appear to concern the proponents of fluoride -- people who believe they alone have the right to practice mass medicine without a license by dripping an unapproved drug chemical into the public water supply without the knowledge or consent of those who are being medicated by that chemical.

Every city and town in America currently engaged in fluoridation of the water supply is committing felony crimes. Town leaders who approve of water fluoridation are criminals operating in clear violation of FDA regulations, state medical laws and federal laws.

How to fight back

If you happen to see one of these town leaders at a town meeting, make a citizens' arrest and put them in handcuffs, then turn them over to the local sheriff.

You may also wish to write a strong letter to your state medical board and complain that your city or town officials are "practicing medicine without a license" by dosing your city residents with an unapproved drug.

If they insist fluoride is not a drug, tell them to read the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act). (http://www.fda.gov/regulatoryinform...)

There, you will find that the Act states:

The term "drug" means... articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals.

Now, I don't personally agree with this definition of a "drug" but this is what the FDA claims it to be, and it clearly states that any item intended to "affect the structure" of the body is a drug.

Fluoride is intended to affect the structure of the teeth. That's the whole claimed purpose of dumping it into the water supply. Therefore, fluoride is a drug.

Furthermore, since it is a drug, it is ILLEGAL to dump it into the water supply, even if it were approved by the FDA to treat cavities (which it isn't).

Thus, every employee of every city or town that is currently dumping this chemical drug into the water supply is guilty of a felony crime and should be immediately arrested and prosecuted for contamination of the public water supplies as well as practicing medicine without a license.

Call your local police department and report these crimes. It's time to arrest these fluoro-terrorists who are illegally contaminating our public water supply with illegal drugs. Stop the fluoride madness.

"I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs. Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable." - Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd, Past President of the American Medical Association.

See the Article here: NaturalNews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/028913_fl...chemicals.html

Trooly,

Tango

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

MMMmmmmmm..... Fluorides... another, subject posted and lost on PA2; 3 June 2010. With, much more detail. Ahhhhhhhhh...

4. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you for this thread, Tango. I hear from friends what a fantastically cool dude you are. Appreciate ya very much.

Rock on.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Great post Tango.

Highly valuable information
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

WooAaa, Aztar... WooAaa...

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    Great post Tango.

Highly valuable information

7. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Deep.......

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cuppa.... A cool dude... Well, OK... I am Full Fledged member of the " Old Farts " Club... hahaha... Thank you, for your feelings... Having an expresso right Now, Cuppa...
    I'll say or do Anything to LAFF... [My laugh is like a Roar..]

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by CuppaJoe (here)
    Thank you for this thread, Tango. I hear from friends what a fantastically cool dude you are. Appreciate ya very much.

Rock on.
    Last edited by Tango; 24th July 2010 at 22:07.

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Is there a website/source that will tell you if your local water supply has fluoride added? Just wondering.

I was advised against taking iodine although I have a problematic thyroid and I take levothyroxin for it. It does work but I wonder if there's a better method? The doctor I go to seems kind of old fashioned and ignorant (Eat cheerios and skim milk everyday!). I did put him in his place because he was bitching me out for not eating better/exercising more and when we got back the results of my blood test, he said "well, you can't lose weight if your thyroid isn't working!" I mean, duh, he put me on the same medicine over a year ago and just plays dumb so he can chew me out here.

I hope I haven't gone off topic but I think most modern doctors are full of ****.

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Is there a test kit for fluoride? hmmm.. yes- here is one package...

Inexpensive test strips provide a quick and easy method of accurate measurements of water quality. The strip may be used for fluoride determination of drinking water. The solution being tested must be acidified with hydrochloric acid to a pH of 0.5. The range of this strip is 10-100 ppm in the following intervals: 0, 10, 25, 50, and 100 ppm. 50 strips per package. $9.95 +ship/hand
    http://www.enasco.com/product/SB42511M

and the test meter--
    Reagent Test Kits for LaMotte Multiwavelength Colorimeters (99565-02 and 99565-05)
    Select from over 80 preprogrammed tests or enter up to 10 user-defined tests Direct readout in concentration, percent transmittance, or absorbance—readings displayed simulaneouslyMeter is easy to use.This colorimeter performs a variety of tests using the reagent test kits sold separately below. Logs up to 350 test results for easy recall. Download data to a computer or printer via RS-232 interface cable and software (sold separately).
    What's included: four 25-mm sample cells, instruction manual, and AC adapter with 6-ft cord.
    $44.10
    http://www.coleparmer.com/catalog/pr...u=9956513&pfx=

ok, kiddos, grab your test strips and your handcuffs, and we can have a field trip to the downtown public utilities office today...
    - and we are walking...
    (I am loving this- hahahahhaheheheheh)
    -can you imagine, if only 1 person in each town does 1 citizens arrest for felony DRUG DISTRIBUTION; * across the nation- I bet you might hear something in the news about that>>>
    Last edited by xbusymom; 25th July 2010 at 00:02.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

CeltMan (9th August 2012), WhiteFeather (9th August 2012)

12. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Nice... Xbusy... I LIKE the way you 'think'... You know from READING the LAW... They are IN Violation of the LAW...

Good Post... Remember, Folks... I posted this WAY back on 3 June 2010... It just got lost in the One Word posts...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    Is there a test kit for fluoride? hmmm.. yes- here is one package...

Inexpensive test strips provide a quick and easy method of accurate measurements of water quality. The strip may be used for fluoride determination of drinking water. The solution being tested must be acidified with hydrochloric acid to a pH of 0.5. The range of this strip is 10-100 ppm in the following intervals: 0, 10, 25, 50, and 100 ppm. 50 strips per package. $9.95 +ship/hand
    http://www.enasco.com/product/SB42511M

ok, kiddos, grab your test strips and your handcuffs, and we can have a field trip to the downtown public utilities office today...
    - and we are walking...
    (I am loving this- hahahahhaheheheheh)
    Last edited by Tango; 24th July 2010 at 23:54.

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tango (here)
    Nice... Xbusy... I LIKE the way you 'think'... You know from READING the LAW... They are IN Violation of the LAW...

Good Post... Remember, Folks... I posted this WAY back on 3 June 2010... It just got lost in the One Word posts...

Trooly,

Tango
    go back and read my previous post: I edited it to include a meter for reading the test strips...

14. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you, Xbusy, for posting on the Tango forum... Once again, I LIKE Thinkers.......

Trooly,

Tango

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    go back and read my previous post: I edited it to include a meter for reading the test strips...

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Too much of the world lacks access to clean drinking water. Engineer Michael Pritchard did something about it -- inventing the portable Lifesaver filter, which can make the most revolting water drinkable in seconds. An amazing demo from TEDGlobal 2009.

Lifesaver 4000 bottle to Liberia, decided to give it the ultimate test with some nasty stagnant swimming pool water

The LIFESAVER jerrycan 20000 is on my "absolutely must have" list. I already have a home multi-stage filtration system that works really well but need a portable version and this is the best i have found.
    If anyone knows of anything better please let me know
    Last edited by Scott; 25th July 2010 at 05:19.
    Formerly Known as Aztar

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

CeltMan (9th August 2012), WhiteFeather (9th August 2012)

17. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Excellent Aztar...I'm getting one.

Amazing, 6000 ltrs worth of use is almost unbelievable.

18. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

We remove all the fuoride (and anything else) from our drinking and cooking water by distilling it. The main drawback with this is that it costs approx 3kwH of electricity and takes 4 hrs to do 4 litres. However the water it makes is sterile.

At the weekend I live on tank water - that is just has rainwater and is not municipally treated, so all I get in that is rainwater + possible chemtrail contaminants, however I am not worried about that. Even then it goes through a ceramic filter before it gets into me.

Rainwater is definately the nicer water

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

WhiteFeather (9th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    We remove all the fuoride (and anything else) from our drinking and cooking water by distilling it. The main drawback with this is that it costs approx 3kwH of electricity and takes 4 hrs to do 4 litres. However the water it makes is sterile.

At the weekend I live on tank water - that is just has rainwater and is not municipally treated, so all I get in that is rainwater + possible chemtrail contaminants, however I am not worried about that. Even then it goes through a ceramic filter before it gets into me.

Rainwater is definately the nicer water

John..
    There is a discussion about this distillation process on another forum I am aware of you may be interested in John.

Molecular Station
    http://www.molecularstation.com/foru...ide-water.html

Also if you are filtering rainwater, the Sawyer SP122 (Removal Rate: 0.10 Micron) has gotten good reviews for this purpose
    http://www.sawyerproducts.com/SP122.htm
    Last edited by Scott; 25th July 2010 at 20:07.
    Formerly Known as Aztar

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Post:

CeltMan (9th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Aztar,

Thanks for this.

Unfortunately I find that the "discussion" you linked to is is very unclear as to its conclusions. Particularly as the stupid site wont let me see the links in the article.

In my case I chose the distiller based on many articles showing that this was the best way to remove impurities including flourides.

If you saw the crap that remains after just two runs through of town water (8 litres) in the base of the distiller and got a whiff of the smell (think sewer!), you would realise why I am so convinced that this is so necessary. The distiller is cleaned regularly with citric acid.

I realise that this residue very little to do with fluorides, but it is other crap I decided that I don't want in my body.

Alternatively, we did some distillations of the tank water and no such residue is fround.

There was some red dust in it once - back when NSW had that dust storm last year. That's when I got my ceramic filter system for the tank water. Also I keep the gutters very clean - this helps keep the water clean, but also reduces fire risk.

We dont need to distill the tank water - so that is a big energy saving for my off grid aspirations. I now only use the distiller when preparing ultra pure water for colloidal silver production.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Unified Serenity (29th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Aztar,

Thanks for this.

Unfortunately I find that the "discussion" you linked to is is very unclear as to its conclusions. Particularly as the stupid site wont let me see the links in the article.

In my case I chose the distiller based on many articles showing that this was the best way to remove impurities including flourides.

If you saw the crap that remains after just two runs through of town water (8 litres) in the base of the distiller and got a whiff of the smell (think sewer!), you would realise why I am so convinced that this is so necessary. The distiller is cleaned regularly with citric acid.

I realise that this residue very little to do with fluorides, but it is other crap I decided that I don't want in my body.

Alternatively, we did some distillations of the tank water and no such residue is fround.

There was some red dust in it once - back when NSW had that dust storm last year. That's when I got my ceramic filter system for the tank water. Also I keep the gutters very clean - this helps keep the water clean, but also reduces fire risk.

We dont need to distill the tank water - so that is a big energy saving for my off grid aspirations. I now only use the distiller when preparing ultra pure water for colloidal silver production.

John..
    Hi John,

I also use tank pads, they are great and cheap, an extra filter of sorts tho you need to clean them after a good rain.

www.watertankfilters.com.au

sales@watertankfilters.com.au
    cost $20 per pad+postage

Ross
    Last edited by Ross; 26th July 2010 at 00:38.

25. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I did some research on this awhile back and found at least one source that said NOT to boil water to sterilize because that only concentrates the flouride in the water... since you are essentially evaporating the water out of the pan and leaving the other chemicals...

made sense to me at the time, but don't remember if the source was a company for water filters... will look up and post later...

(hehehe - all the more reason to START A CIVILIAN WATER GUARD UNIT... you can even use large zip-ties in place of handcuffs)

also found good water filtering vids on youtube using charcol-based filtering screens

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NwQ16xz9hUA
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jkQm7PjleQU
    Last edited by xbusymom; 28th July 2010 at 22:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast