+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do the Pyramids Contain Alien/Advanced Technology.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Do the Pyramids Contain Alien/Advanced Technology.

Onec again we discuss this topic.I love the pyramids and have been lucky enough to visit 3 times.I actually beleive i am looking at a past alien civilisation.

The Egyptians were a mysterious civilisation that easily captures the imagination. Their way of living has been easily documented, everything Apart from how the pyramids were built.

The pyramids are structures of such awe-inspiring dimensions that many people across the centuries have found it hard to credit its creation to human beings. And even harder to realise that these human beings had not fully mastered the use of, say, the simple rope pulley, let alone explosives, mechanical diggers, power drills, cranes and helicopters.

So the mystery remains.. How did the pyramids get built so many possabilies but with yet so little answers

Enjoy this documentary

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Do the Pyramids Contain Alien/Advanced Technology.

Thanks for that

I have always wanted to see the pyramids ever since I can remember there is this pull on my soul when i read about them or see images of them, the same goes for Stone Henge
    " My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

alxz (1st August 2011), aquamarine (12th January 2012), The One (1st August 2011), WhiteFeather (11th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I don;t buy into the ancient astronaut theory 100%. I think these megalithic monuments were built by people from Atlantis. The question that should be asked are who were these people? They found giant bones in many places, and elongated skulls. I tend to think all these ancient races were already on earth and built these places.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

It's great that professional archeologists and geologist are looking into alternative ways that the Pyramids were built. Way back, my school books didn't cover alternative ways. I wonder what kids today are learning about how they were built? Is it possible the current school curriculum would provide an ET alternative? Me think not...and is opening a can of worms.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mysticknowflake's Avatar
    Thanks

I have longed to see the great Pyramids here on Earth for as long as I can remember~ You may very well be correct, I feel that they do hold the key to Alien origins. <3
    Love and allow yourself to Receive Love, that is all that really matters.~ <3

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

One of my former colleagues has a father who is an Egyptologist. His job basically entails the excavation and study of the pyramids and the curiosities contained within. He is employed by the government and he is not allowed to share any information about what he finds and studies under threat of his own life and the lives of his family members being extinguished.

He's a pretty cool guy too, from what I hear. Loves H.P. Lovecraft, Cthulhu, Magic the Gathering, Aleister Crowley etc.. These common interests were actually the way I ended up connecting with and befriending his son.

Sometimes silence is more telling than utterance.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

aquamarine (12th January 2012), BestLion (11th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (11th January 2012), seko (12th January 2012), wolf_rt (12th January 2012), Words of Joy (12th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    One of my former colleagues has a father who is an Egyptologist. His job basically entails the excavation and study of the pyramids and the curiosities contained within. He is employed by the government and he is not allowed to share any information about what he finds and studies under threat of his own life and the lives of his family members being extinguished.

He's a pretty cool guy too, from what I hear. Loves H.P. Lovecraft, Cthulhu, Magic the Gathering, Aleister Crowley etc.. These common interests were actually the way I ended up connecting with and befriending his son.

Any chance you could get him to do a scoop with Bill and Kerry?

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

Unless you want to have his family murdered, along with me, you, and the rest of the Avalon community, then no.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

seko (12th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by goldmother (here)
    Thanks for that

I have always wanted to see the pyramids ever since I can remember there is this pull on my soul when i read about them or see images of them, the same goes for Stone Henge
    I somehow feel connected to these incredible mammoth structures as well, in a past life perhaps.

David Wilcock has a great perspective/insight as to why the Great Pyramid was constructed.

Good Read Here Peeps:
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...-great-pyramid
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 11th January 2012 at 23:18.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

BestLion (12th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Unless you want to have his family murdered, along with me, you, and the rest of the Avalon community, then no.
    I tend to think many more then..including Hawass is under this as well! I am 100% sure if half of what they have in Egypt is released the world would have to rewrite history! Including the dating of the Pyramids, Sphinx and who really built them! To believe King Kufu built that magnificent monument as a tomb is just ridiculous!
    Also the same Egyptians refuse to dig under the paw of the Sphinx when they know darn well their is a empty chamber there. And I'm sure if they did dig and found the hall of records they would hide that stuff also.
    Makes me mad all this deliberate deception they are doing there!

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

I'd say no & my money is on mankind [sic].

I feel that far too many folk give far too much glory to aliens. Its got to the stage were folk can't explain how something was/is done, how something was built etc, so they stick the alien label on things. One could argue that this [New Age Religion] thinking is in fact an insult to our ancestors who where far brighter than the folk give credit for. How many earth born civilisations how come on gone? Maybe its time that folk realised that all our ancient structures etc are home grown & just maybe that Mr ET has had no involvement at all.
    Makes me laugh when folk who make these ancient alien videos, state that even now we can't replicate this or that, or can't lift weights over 200 tonnes. Rubbish, I banked a 1000 tonne crane in, in the late 80's & now cranes can lift well over twice that weight, but the producers of these ancient alien videos/documentaries neglect this small fact & their knowledge of our history is laudable.

Maybe its well over time that folk started giving credit where credit is due & stop underestimating the great achievements of us, the human race by giving our power away to the unknown.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Brodie75 (12th January 2012), KosmicKat (12th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow and he's actually told you this awesome.Tell us more sorry to sound straight forward its just we have had people on here before saying this and that without anything to back it up

Quote Unless you want to have his family murdered, along with me, you, and the rest of the Avalon community, then no
    debatable

18. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Do the Pyramids Contain Alien/Advanced Technology?

Yes...

As do some of the Aztec Pyramids IMHO...

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Yes...

Hi,

Where is the evidence to your claim?

Think of how many civilisations have come & gone.
    Think of how many of these ancient human civilisations had taken a different path.
    Think of how many of these civilisations came from either a common ancestor or a totally different one resulting in a vast diversity of appearances.
    Think how many of these died off.
    Think how many of these got killed off.
    Think how many of these had breed with other [species].
    Think how many of these achieved basic & advanced technology including space flight.
    Think of how many had achieved the knowledge to have colonised other star systems.
    Think of how space flight & the conditions of another planet would effect their appearance.
    Think how many of these that had colonised other star systems & then returned back to earth many years later only to find that everything their forefathers had built was gone as if someone had pressed the re-set button. Would that now make them alien or human?

According to the ancient alien theory to which the [New Ages/others] also promote. Life was seeded by Mr ET eprox 500 thousand years ago. Ironic how these same people neglect all the OOPArt's dating back to at least 2 billion years ago & that's not to mention how they sidestep & totally refuse to answer the huge discrepancies in their info. Why is this?

If extra terrestrial are responsible, then fine I'm up for that, but to ignore the fantastic achievements by our ancestors & to hand over our power & all its glory to the unknown is a step to far. This is the kind of thinking that was & is still used by likes of the English academics to discredit the past. Hence, naked barbarian savages who where/are incapable of anything constructive etc.

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

RMorgan (12th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Yes...

Hi,

Where is the evidence to your claim?

Think of how many civilisations have come & gone.
    Think of how many of these ancient human civilisations had taken a different path.
    Think of how many of these civilisations came from either a common ancestor or a totally different one resulting in a vast diversity of appearances.
    Think how many of these achieved basic & advanced technology including space flight.
    Think of how many had achieved the knowledge to have colonised other star systems.
    Think of how space flight & the conditions of another planet would effect their appearance.
    Think how many of these that had colonised other star systems & then returned back to earth many years later only to find that everything their forefathers had built was gone as if someone had pressed the re-set button. Would that now make them alien or human?

According to the ancient alien theory to which the [New Ages/others] also promote. Life was seeded by Mr ET eprox 500 thousand years ago. Ironic how these same people neglect all the OOPArt's dating back to at least 2 billion years ago & that's not to mention how they sidestep & totally refuse to answer the huge discrepancies in their info. Why is this?

If extra terrestrial are responsible, then fine I'm up for that, but to ignore the fantastic achievements by our ancestors & to hand over our power & all its glory to the unknown is a step to far. This is the kind of thinking that was & is still used by likes of the English academics to discredit the past. Hence, naked barbarian savages who where/are incapable of anything constructive etc.
    Egyptian Archaeologist Admits Pyramids Contain Alien Technology

Head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen in December 2010 had told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”.

Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen had refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

Down below is 90's The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary, that's deals with the fact that Russian had already discovered the tomb of Alien Humanoid in Egypt and something is beneath the pyramid. The Secret KGB UFO Files documentary interestingly supporting the head of the Cairo University Archaeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen claim as well.

Actually ancient Egyptian writings very often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble UFOs and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.

Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the “first time”. This is described as an age when “sky gods” came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.

They supposedly flew through the air in flying “boats” and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of Pharaohs. And of course, this was all thrown out the window when Christianity came along. Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only ‘religion’ that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well because it was fact, not faith.

The modern church would have you believe that’s it’s just a myth. But you have to ask yourself on the edge of Occam razor, what truly indeed is more likely?

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I have been to Egypt and seen the pyramids up close. Having been inside Mycerinus the smaller of the pyramids. I have to say man made I don't believe the UFO, Space man theory.

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The One.

Thank you.

I'm well aware of that video & the theories regarding certain academics, but it isn't proof in itself but just a hypothesis. Please re-read my comment you quoted
    Quote Think of how many civilisations have come & gone.
    . This also should not be dis-missed.

Also I'm well aware who the Zep-Tepi are. For I have mentioned them several times over the years to a blank audience as being the direct ancestors of the present day Cymry. Also the Watchers.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

The One (12th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, right there...it's this is the kind of stuff that just frosts my jaw. I swear...EVERY TIME I hear about an organization threatening to KILL someone and their family if they talk...I just want to scream. WTF! Come on! It's archaeology for Pete's sake! Lighten up. Gee wiz! Seriously? What gives a government or organization the right to hide our common heritage? (rhetorical questions...no need to answer...just me on a rant.)

So, in the vein of pyramid occult truths revealed on penalty of death, what do you make of this guy?

Is he a clever Russian capitalist selling a side show in an attempt to bilk a buck or two; or has he found something?
    http://now-i-know.com/

Me thinks he thinks a sucker is born every minute.

Peace

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Atlas (25th March 2017), The One (12th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)

Unless you want to have his family murdered, along with me, you, and the rest of the Avalon community, then no.
    There is that snag

28. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mh842 (here)
    I have been to Egypt and seen the pyramids up close. Having been inside Mycerinus the smaller of the pyramids. I have to say man made I don't believe the UFO, Space man theory.
    I have been lucky enough to visit 3 times.I actually beleive i am looking at a past alien civilisation.We will have to agree to disagree just like the archeologists

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast