Thread: George Kavassilas Discussion

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Default George Kavassilas Discussion

In anticipation of the launching of the North American track of George Kavassilias 'Our Journey Home' Global Tour'

http://www.ourjourneyhomeusa.com/

Here's the latest from ~ Tom and Ramon's ~ The Hundredth Monkey Radio

George Kavassilias

Sunday July 31 2011
    Listen here:
    http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/g...avassilas.html

(thanks giovanni for posting that on the ECETI thread.....)

So for anyone who listened to the interview, or has been working with other presentations of George's information, some questions have come up for me.

I am intrigued by Kavassilas' take on the idea of various 'spiritual tools' being offered these days are actually encouraging humanity to create artificial lightbodies that superimpose themselves over our natural ones. He is wise to share the message from his friendly-grey family contacts that the path of technology is indeed a dangerous one to follow, and can lead to great issues. Hence the grey's being a race of beings on the edge of extinction, seeking help to restore their genetic (Kavassilas states specifically physical abilities, which they surrendered for the mental realm/knowledge/technology) code and save their race, a message which James Gilliland also discusses. So anyway, if one is doing things like merkabah light body meditations, persumably flower of life meditations like Pane Andov says the crop circlemakers are suggesting, etc, then does doing this reflect one taking the technology route, which can take one down a track one doesn't really want to be on, in the long run.

Its an important consideration, as one can also recall the hopi prophecy rock teachings and the images of 'technology brother' having increasingly dynamic and chaotic vibrations, whereas the Earth man, standing on level ground with his staff and corn, stays balanced.

Hopi Prophecy Rock: http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

I find this idea fascinating, and a very relevant topic for me since I've been working with Lucia Rene's 'Ancient Templates of Wisdom' and also her 12D Processor, which is a lightbody construct which was created by Rama, her spiritual teacher in this and other lifetimes, using the 'template' of being which Inelia Benz has incarnated on Earth with, as a 12D being with a first incarnation in physical 3D Earth density form. I'm enjoying the structure its bringing, and its certainly helping me to process things on multi-D levels, but there is also part of me that is wondering if its overriding a more natural processor that would PREFER to be alone, untrammelled.

The question is, can one walk the spiritual path in a BALANCED way with technology, as presumably some of the enlightened ETs and other races/ascended human masters do, as evidenced by their organic lightship technologies, etc. Is it possible for 21st century Earth humans to find this narrow path of success, overcoming the old energies and tendency to the primative, but also not overindulging the technological world to the point of self destruction and negation of the physical aspect of the spiral to higher-self development which includes physical-mental-emotional and spiritual aspects?

Next week is a 12D upgrade party, to allow Rama to do some upgrades. The energies are changing fast, and this will help the processor run more smoothly, we are told. Always hard to know with this, but Lucia and Inelia have amazing energies. I find it interesting that they will be doing the timeline jumping the same day George is giving his presentation up at the Ranch. For me, it registers as competing interests. There is also the aspect of George that I'm uneasy about, where he admits he still has etheric and possibly physical implants from his abduction days, and also that he used to be 'used' by the Galactic Federation for their manipulation agendas. How free is he now? Is he suggesting humanity surrender these spiritual technologies as an unknowing accomplice to keeping us in primitive form without some lightbody augmentation to help us process the diverse and complex energies at this time? How trustworthy is is message, and how best can we use what he has to share to our own benefit?

Anyone else familiar with his material, interviews, concepts who has something to share, would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 1st August 2011 at 16:47. Reason: name misspelled!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Calz (2nd August 2011), Camilo (1st August 2011), Caren (4th August 2011), craig mitchell (7th August 2011), D-Day (1st August 2011), elysian (2nd August 2011), firstlook (1st August 2011), Fred Steeves (1st August 2011), giovonni (1st August 2011), Herbert (2nd August 2011), Isthatso (1st August 2011), red_rose (1st August 2011), Referee (3rd August 2011), sambience (1st August 2011), Star (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), Valley (2nd August 2011), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas Discussion

Hi Artemesia, as for George admitting he was deceived by the GFL, I think I would trust someone who has been screwed over and learned from it, over someone who claims to have never been deceived at all. All I can assume at this point is that we all still have the wool pulled over our eyes to varying extents, that this "game" still goes MUCH deeper than we can imagine, and that our intuition felt right in the solar plexus is the only verification of truth.

At this point anyway I tend to think that the ultimate technology is no technology. Creation is mental, so in the end it would seem that anything else brought in would ultimately be illusion, distraction, and possibly very destructive. Ask the Grays? Then again, maybe that's the whole point. Allow ourselves to become so hopefully lost in creation that when eventually we begin to realize our situation, the only way back out of the endless rabbit hole is our fail safe homing beacon. Not trying to speak for anyone else, but I trust mine like I would if being thrown a life ring in stormy seas.

So, I'm going the non technology rout, not depending on anything except what I came in with.

Cheers,
    Fred

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Hi Artemesia,

I met Inelia and Lucia personaly in Ecuador last month, and I agree with your assesment that their energy is positive and they both are here to help others. I also received the 90 first templates implementation from Lucia, and intent o be there for the upcoming 12D update party. I have also been working with some of the tools affered by Inelia, and think they're helpful.

On the other hand, I have followed most of George Cavasillas videos and resonate with many of the things he talks about, and as well as you, I have some reservations about some others aspects he addresses. I would agree with Fred S. in that your body is the best tool you can find to know what's right for you and what's not, as your physical body access your inner knowing that way.

Nowadays, there are many helpful master with light tools to help others, as well as many decivers to try and deviate you from your right path, so the best we can do is trust our knowing, our intuition, our gut feeling.
    Last edited by Camilo; 2nd August 2011 at 23:52.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Artemesia (1st August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), Caren (4th August 2011), DoubleHelix (3rd August 2011), fifi (3rd August 2011), Fred Steeves (1st August 2011), giovonni (1st August 2011), Isthatso (1st August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), Senso (7th August 2011), Star (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for bringing up this topic.

I attended Inelia's workshop in Sacramento; I have just received the last 4 templates after receiving the first 90 from Lucia - have not received the 12-D processor but plan to - and I am attending George's workshop in August up in Washington.

I resonate with Lucia, Inelia and George, yet their messages are slightly different. I tend to look at it this way, there are many rays of the sun emanating from it and if you look at the Planet from any of the rays' perspective you would see if from a different point of reference. Factor in clouds, humidity, obstructions, buildings etc. and each ray's perspective is even more different - though they all come from the same place made with the same light energy.

The real question is then, "Do they shine their light brightly in the here and now?" And I would say they all do.

Each ray has its own path. You can trace a ray of light all the way back to its source chart the pathway, and implement the ways it moves through obstacles and maintains its course, but if it is a dim light or disconnected from its source it is not going to shine its on light on you in a way that reminds you of your own brilliance.

I can look at their light and try to see it from their point of reference, but the question for me is, "Am I shining my own light brightly here and now?" That is what deserves the bulk of my attention.
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

Artemesia (1st August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), Caren (4th August 2011), fifi (3rd August 2011), giovonni (1st August 2011), Marin (1st August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), Senso (7th August 2011), Star (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Hello Artemesia... As far as the technology interfering with or helping with our higher growth, I think it comes down to an individual basis and how each person perceives the use of technologies... If one thinks technology is interfering in some way, then that one will be sending those signals to their bodies and energy systems, and vice versa. I think one of the main abilities which is being amped up now is our power of manifestation, according to our passing thoughts... I have definitely seen this ability taking much more of a center stage in my life lately... so I'm thinking that our thinking processes and mental projections are going to become more and more influential on what will happen with us, and this will be the main guiding force for all of us as we go through this monumental shift.

All the Best...
    Val

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Artemesia (2nd August 2011), giovonni (2nd August 2011), Lisab (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), Star (4th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    At this point anyway I tend to think that the ultimate technology is no technology. Creation is mental, so in the end it would seem that anything else brought in would ultimately be illusion, distraction, and possibly very destructive. Ask the Grays? Then again, maybe that's the whole point. Allow ourselves to become so hopefully lost in creation that when eventually we begin to realize our situation, the only way back out of the endless rabbit hole is our fail safe homing beacon. Not trying to speak for anyone else, but I trust mine like I would if being thrown a life ring in stormy seas.

So, I'm going the non technology rout, not depending on anything except what I came in with.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi Fred.. I'm not sure how you've deduced Creation to be simply mental... I think there's likely a lot of higher principles reflected and love radiating throughout, and who knows what else. ...Also to assume that, "anything else brought in would ultimately be illusion, distraction, and possibly very destructive."... I wouldn't jump to this conclusion so quickly. I can understand your perspective on choosing no technology, especially after seeing so many in the human race misuse their power and technology... but there have been ones who have worked towards using technology for some higher ideals like Nikola Tesla, and several others like Stanley Meyer and his water powered car, who have been suppressed, kept quiet, and killed off for their efforts to help ease the burdens of the common man. The problem as I see it is not in advanced technology, but the misuse of it, and the "people at the top" who call many of the shots and would rather maintain their power, money, and control than to see the common man have his lifestyle much easier for himself. If these kinds of people "at the top" are removed from their positions of power, I know the face of change will quickly sweep across the planet for the better... and many of these suppressed technologies would be released and would be key in making life a lot easier and healthier for everyone.

I would venture to say that the ultimate technology could be Us. Humans could be an experiment in the creating of an ultimate physical form or "technology"... just an idea. : )

All the Best...Val

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Fred Steeves (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), Senso (7th August 2011), Star (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I do not find that I resonate with George. Perhaps my level of acceptance it not there for his information. I plan listening to Tom's interview later tonight.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Artemesia (2nd August 2011), DoubleHelix (3rd August 2011), giovonni (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I do not find that I resonate with George. Perhaps my level of acceptance it not there for his information. I plan listening to Tom's interview later tonight.
    I concur!!....but I'll keep trying!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

giovonni (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

I'd like to add that besides following what resonates with you... you will also notice what things hold your interest. If something does not resonate deeply it is usually very difficult to keep up the practice. On the other hand, when something deeply resonates, it is hard NOT do to the practice.

If you do a practice for a while and then drop it, this does not mean you have wasted your time. Perhaps a 'taste' of that stream of consciousness was all you needed to trim your sails a bit and head in a slightly different direction.

All of the things that really shift us are below (or beyond) language and so often it requires very subtle awareness to realize a shift has happened.

I say... just have fun. There really aren't any 'mistakes'. Remember the movie, Goundhog Day? We try it all ... and we really can't make a mistake.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Fred Steeves (2nd August 2011), giovonni (2nd August 2011), Lisab (2nd August 2011), Senso (7th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

any one else having issues with the link for the interview??

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    try this...

20. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)
    try this...
    Thanks giovonni for your technical assistance. Sort of highlights my situation, really. I am technologically challenged. Can type 80+wpm but ask me to paste a video link or something and I'm just not there yet.

My life has largely been about learning things for myself with little/no direct apprenticeship from living humans, so I feel sometimes like that leaves me technically behind the curve and at other times way ahead of the game because my teachers have been me, mother nature and the divine, etheric beings who are my guides. With this path it means less 'interference' from others' agendas and control/perception issues, but also means a slow and steady pace.

I've only recently become interested in what George might refer to as 'spiritual technologies' with the use of Lucia Rene's 12D processor and the Ancient Templates of Wisdom. Its like coming out of the cave to find myself with a computer and internet access. Oh, much faster progress is available. But again, the question is, faster to where? For now its obviously an important componant of my personal experience and evolution, and I also recognize that it might be something I choose to drop when that is appropriate. For now, I am benefiting from learning how to navigate life with some of these other tools.

Diversity is the key to expansion, and to shun the technology path entirely, choosing to stay 'primitive,' even as we now recognize we have been manipulated to be that way for the benefit/advantage of others' who seek material/egoic gains, seems likewise not helpful or progressive. The tools are coming to light at this time for a reason. Perhaps they will only be present and/or needed for a short while while we 'catch up' and bring some saavy techniques to get the game (and game players) to play the match on more fair and even terms. And somehow deep within I feel even the grays, while they now recognize with sadness all they've lost in choosing to relinquish their emotional and aspects of their physical selves, would also honor the ways in which technology HAS brought them further along on their path of knowing and enlightenment.

All things for a reason, all in good time, ever expanding, fearless explorers on this spiritual adventure. Technology and one's awareness of it, experience of it, and creation of it is part of that. To deny this is to remain, for me at least, incomplete in some way. I thank you all for helping me to get to this new understanding and feel at peace with my being in light of these concepts and the discussion of them George Kavassilas has brought to my awareness. Wonderful community here, to be sure.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Caren (4th August 2011), giovonni (2nd August 2011), Realeyes (2nd August 2011), Star (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), Valley (2nd August 2011), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Could someone please explain what you are alluding to in regards "technology" aiding spiritual advancement? I have absolutely no idea what is being talked about here.
    What is a 12D processor?
    Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

23. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Could someone please explain what you are alluding to in regards "technology" aiding spiritual advancement? I have absolutely no idea what is being talked about here.
    What is a 12D processor?
    Stan
    The 12D processor is an energetic/lightbody device constructed by Rama after his encounter with Inelia after Lucia Rene had a Near Death/Death Experience. If you are interested in this tool, check the description at Lucia's website:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...-registration/

I would personally describe 'spiritual technologies' as techniques or etheric level constructs which are shared via teachings or direct transmissions or sometimes what are termed 'downloads' from other dimensions into this dimension, through the vehicle of our physical bodies and mental/emotional bodies, as individuals integrate them within their being and begin to use them in ways to perceive and navigate through the world and its 3D construct. Another example is the 'holon of balance' which the Hathor beings shared with Tom Kenyon. the process of using this is to essentially visualize oneself inside a double 4 sided pyramid (making kind of a diamond shape) and to use this energetic structure to maintain balance under difficult circumstances. As with many of these things, be it the ones I've mentioned here or other techniques such as EFT 'tapping' or even ceremonial rituals, its a way of programming one's consciousness to interpret and navigate the world in certain ways. In this way, they are 'technologies', that is tools by which to interact with creation, but they are not really what most people think of as technologies in the sense of little black bricks called cellular phones or tubes with wings called airplanes, or the like. They are creations to navigate the creation, and as such, qualify as technologies. In the same sense, look at seeds. Seeds contain the genetic material to make a whole living organism with a certain set of characteristics and inherent behaviors (like making fruit) and they are small capsules containing all this information Seeds are probably the most advanced technology on the planet, but are often overlooked as such. Same with these other constructs.

Hope that helps.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Star (4th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Hey Fred,
    George also said that he may STILL be under their control....Not very reassuring...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Artemesia (2nd August 2011), Marsila (3rd August 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well Maia, I'm sure that I'm still under mind control too, depth unknown. I certainly don't follow George, I don't follow anybody. But, I do deeply resonate with not only much of what he says, but him as a person. Brings us back to the one thing in this wacky ole place I've learned I can trust, my inner knowing. The life ring to back home.

Hell, what else can we do?

Cheers,
    Fred

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I really resonate with George, too; but every once in awhile something he says sounds odd. Great guy, though.... Hope he's telling the truth....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Artemesia (2nd August 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Personally, I don´t trust anyone who´s trying to sell any kind of of pseudo-technological device, specially "a delicate latticework of light with intelligent circuits—circuits that integrated all 12 dimensions of consciousness" that costs U$444.

It´s just my opinion, of course.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011), Maia Gabrial (3rd August 2011), Marsila (3rd August 2011), Star (4th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Personally, I don´t trust anyone who´s trying to sell any kind of of pseudo-technological device, specially "a delicate latticework of light with intelligent circuits—circuits that integrated all 12 dimensions of consciousness" that costs U$444.

It´s just my opinion, of course.
    Probably my favorite saying, made by Tom at the end of each broadcast of the Hundreth Monkey Radio Show, is that, "Condemnation without contemplation [and investigation through personal experience, I would add] is the height of ignorance."

Of course I fully realize that at this time not everyone is willing or able to move beyond the current paradigms and understandings of things, including technology. No where is this more so than in areas of our experience which are only just beginning to reawaken after a long, deep sleep than our spiritual heritage and all that is available to us there, in the form of ideas, tools, 'technologies', whatever one may call it or conceive of it to be. How many people have spent $444 on accumulated tithings given to their church on Sundays? Where has that gotten us, as the human collective?

There are very few people who are willing to try something new these days, but that is exactly what must be done in order to move forward. Guinea pigs for evolutionary tools of enlightenment? Yes, indeed. Fools easily parted with our money? I think not. But you could only have access to that understanding if you had the courage to take that first step and try something new that would risk condemnation and ridicule, even in the face of a world in total collapse. Women are often the ones who remember to do this, as we have been doing it all along, in one way or another. When men wake up to that, and see the power that some small voices have been standing in all along, and when they awaken that within themselves and step out of the ready made constructs they have been handed down and readily accepted from the patriarchal lineage, then and ONLY then will we find ourselves in the heaven we all knew was possible when we chose to arrive in this bold journey of heart and spirit.

Peace.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I must have missed something along the line here.(wouldn't be the first time) Can somebody please enlighten me as to what the heck this odd priced $444 thing is?

Cheers,
    Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast