Thread: George Kavassilas Discussion

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas Discussion

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Personally, I donīt trust anyone whoīs trying to sell any kind of of pseudo-technological device, specially "a delicate latticework of light with intelligent circuits—circuits that integrated all 12 dimensions of consciousness" that costs U$444.

Itīs just my opinion, of course.
    Probably my favorite saying, made by Tom at the end of each broadcast of the Hundreth Monkey Radio Show, is that, "Condemnation without contemplation [and investigation through personal experience, I would add] is the height of ignorance."

Of course I fully realize that at this time not everyone is willing or able to move beyond the current paradigms and understandings of things, including technology. No where is this more so than in areas of our experience which are only just beginning to reawaken after a long, deep sleep than our spiritual heritage and all that is available to us there, in the form of ideas, tools, 'technologies', whatever one may call it or conceive of it to be. How many people have spent $444 on accumulated tithings given to their church on Sundays? Where has that gotten us, as the human collective?

There are very few people who are willing to try something new these days, but that is exactly what must be done in order to move forward. Guinea pigs for evolutionary tools of enlightenment? Yes, indeed. Fools easily parted with our money? I think not. But you could only have access to that understanding if you had the courage to take that first step and try something new that would risk condemnation and ridicule, even in the face of a world in total collapse. Women are often the ones who remember to do this, as we have been doing it all along, in one way or another. When men wake up to that, and see the power that some small voices have been standing in all along, and when they awaken that within themselves and step out of the ready made constructs they have been handed down and readily accepted from the patriarchal lineage, then and ONLY then will we find ourselves in the heaven we all knew was possible when we chose to arrive in this bold journey of heart and spirit.

Peace.
    Hello Artemesea,

Please, donīget me wrong. Itīs because since I can remember, there are so many new-age gurus out there selling supposedly miraculous gadgets, usually a piece of crystal with some copper wiring decoration or small electronics devices with blinking lights, that most of us are done with it; At least, Iīm done with it, until someone credible actually get to show me in a detailed way how/why one of these devices work, how they are made and a solid theory behind its construction. This is called rationality, and ignorance is just opposed to that, IMHO.

Letīs use a micro-chip as an example because few decades ago, it would be considered a miracle. People didnīt have to depend on people beliefs to sell them, because we can see it works, and even if itīs a very complex piece of technology, most people have a notion on how it works. The same goes for a headache pill; people take it and the headache goes away, even if itīs just a small white pill, it has years of scientific background.

However, Iīve got a collection if these alternative science devices here. Some of them really work very well, like W.Reich orgone devices; mostly because heīs spend years using his knowledge to develop them, and if we look for, we can find tons of paper work explaining how these devices work. On the other hand, Iīve got a lot of other small devices with absolutely no background to explain how they work, despite a small website or user manual, that have usually vague explanations on them.

Recently, we have had the "power balance" bracelet case. Thousands of persons bought them, because big guys from hollywood and famous athletes were using them. Theyīve actually claimed it was a miraculous device, but with absolutely zero rational explanations behind it. It was just a piece of rubber with a magnet on it, not even a good quality magnet. As a result, a few months later, it was proved it was just placebo effect, and the company behind it had to refund all its clients. The funny thing here is that they actually claimed it was a scientific device and that was how the law got them, because when you say science, it means you can prove it, and they couldnīt prove it. If theyīve made no scientific claims on it, they would keep selling, because the law allows people to sell almost anything, based just on other people beliefs. This is a law loophole IMHO.

I can sell pepples on a website for $400 each, saying that they are miraculous and I would have no trouble with the law at all. However, if I say itīs scientifically proved that they work, the law could ask me anytime to show the proves. I guess thatīs why most alternative devices offer no scientific explanation on their websites, because their sellers know that loophole. If they actually claim a device works, the law will ask them to prove it, and, of course, they canīt prove it.

IMHO, 99% of these devices are just that, placebo devices. Letīs say that, if Iīm a Lucia or Georgeīs fan, and if they gave me a piece of wood, claiming it has alien technology on it, most likely this piece of wood would work at some level. We know how our mind can be tricky.

Anyway, this is just my opinion. Iīm not saying Iīm right or youīre wrong.

All the best,

Raf.

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Personally, I donīt trust anyone whoīs trying to sell any kind of of pseudo-technological device, specially "a delicate latticework of light with intelligent circuits—circuits that integrated all 12 dimensions of consciousness" that costs U$444.
    I must have missed something along the line here.(wouldn't be the first time) Can somebody please enlighten me as to what the heck this odd priced $444 thing is?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Itīs about this link Fred:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...-registration/

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd August 2011 at 15:20.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (4th August 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011), giovonni (3rd August 2011), Marsila (3rd August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I must have missed something along the line here.(wouldn't be the first time) Can somebody please enlighten me as to what the heck this odd priced $444 thing is?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Itīs about this link Fred:

http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.c...-registration/

Cheers,

Raf.
    Thank you Raf, I don't know much about Lucia, and don't really care to after reading the front page of that link. How is she involved with George? If George is in with this, I'll be very disappointed, to say the least. This kind of stuff is very basic to me. If it tells you to go inward it's truth, if it tells you anything else, it's bulls**t.

I've got both feet planted in the "no more bulls**t" camp, no matter where it may come from.

Cheers,
    Fred

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I really like George. I believe he is extremely truthful even about the possibility of being manipulated. I resonate with him heart to heart. He is only being honest. All of us could be under some control and not realize to what extent. I do admit he has some pretty out there experiences.

George would not be the first choice to present to someone who is fast asleep. He would come across as a coconut crazy. But I love him and how he speaks from his heart.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

D-Day (4th August 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011), giovonni (3rd August 2011), Herbert (3rd August 2011), Marsila (3rd August 2011), RMorgan (3rd August 2011), Star (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Cheers,
    Fred
    Well humanity is pretty familiar with the imbalance exchanged we all face in most (but not all) energetic transactions on this plane. Take for instance every time in the USA you go to buy something at a checkout stand. In that moment of taking out your pocketbook, there are actually three entities present. You, who seeks the resource being purchased, the seller, who seeks to get the money energy you will pay them, and that elusive 'third party' of the lawmakers who imposed the tax. Every dang time! So anyway, we as humans are learning about energy exchange and some of us are working at ways to reflect the consciousness that this is best done in a BALANCED, EQUITABLE way. This releives various parties of the burden of energetic attachments and bad feelings.

Some modes of doing this was recently suggested by Lisa Renee of Energetic Synthesis:

Here are some guidelines to remember in creating value exchanged currency in the new energy architecture:

· Establishing a clear value exchange in all professional and personal relationships

· Honoring all transactions you make as win-win scenarios rather than winner-loser

· Fearless with parting with currency or money in every transaction

· Developing better communication skill and dialogue for absolute clarity with exchanges and expectations

· Payment given is intentionally exchanged at full 100% value of currency transacted (do not devalue who you are paying or the service/goods you are paying for)

· Setting intention to receive currency from only those who value you and your service

· Bless and sanctify all resources you have with an appreciation for Life

· If a payment is received with negative energy or devaluation, Bless the transaction at 100% value and release the negativity cords between the parties exchanged

Another method of healing this imbalance of energetic exchange, in the form it takes with the use of money/currency, is to use Inelia's tool she offers on her website, called "Reconnecting with the Spirit of Money", a lovely 8 minute mp3 meditation to assist one in beginning this process.

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-tools.html

So, all that said as background, the $444US refers to the amount of energetic exchange in the form of money which Lucia Rene requests for receiving her 12D processor tool. She ALSO recognizes that there are other equitable ways to exchange. In that spirit, she also has a system where you can make 4 payments of $111US or you can choose to buy some of her "Unplug from the Patriarchy" books which detail her energetic work and mystical adventures of late, and then resell these to spread the message she has to share. She is an enlightened being who is working on SO many levels and one of those levels is to TEACH about energy exchange and how to do this in a balanced way, in more than one form. Her 12D processor tool and the way it is being shared is one method of completing this aspect of her work. The specific numbers she has chosen are of course CODES which trigger certain awarenesses in those who are awakening or who are already familiar with the more subtle ways energy works and coded information is exchanged in the world. 444, to me, is classic angels/guides are communicating with you trigger, and 111 (along with the related 11:11) is the code of initiation, just as 33 is a master number which is well recognized due to its use by some of the more negative factions, though of course it has its own vibration that has nothing to do with how they use it.

So that's the long-winded answer. Obviously if there is such great distrust of the world and all the possibilities for exploration and experimentation which exist out there that one feels it necessary to judge something as 'pseudo (false)' technology without doing any more investigation other than to breifly read a web page description, then there is much to be done to reopen the minds of the conscious sentient beings we share this planetary plane with. In this particular case, I identified the obvious path to doing this by highlighting the money exchange/energy balancing aspect of the work. Subtle teaching which might be recognized as useful to those who could 'hear' Inelia's message and are wondering how to mirror that in their own ordinary course of experience....

Namaste
    Last edited by Artemesia; 3rd August 2011 at 16:33.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011), RMorgan (3rd August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Hello Artemesia,

I enjoy your posts; your ready willingness to share ideas and personal discoveries. Indeed questioning and trying something NEW can create a richer and more awakened life (in terms of soul-knowing-creator-power!)
    Yes, I do agree with your statement, "Diversity is the key to expansion..."

You are on track! (if I may say). Your track.
    There is no "right" way nor mistakes. Just experience. It is that simple. I greatly admire the courage and fortitude of souls who DARE to experience Life. To take risks. Stepping OUT OF THE BOX (if you know the challenging path of George K, you have an idea). I admire it because I do not fully live in this courageous fashion. I have come to understand that if there is passion, resonance or even large amounts of fear..then follow. See where this leads and what unfolds for discovery. There is vulnerability and strength in surrender. Such is the paradox. This is the path I am choosing and it is has never been clear. I have not felt that I am on a "mission", buy so appreciate others who do and are. I DO wish to take more risks in an effort to dissolve (this self imposed) matrix of fears. We are ALL mind controlled to varying degrees! I really really enjoy and learn from George K. I do not have to agree with all he says. I am my own person, with my own experience and dna sequence. He is a brave man, in my opining.
    I love his perspective that this galaxy is a construct of LIGHT. wow. I have listened, but am not drawn to Lucia and the 90 templates, but again, there is much wisdom there from her life experience. 444 dollars. Who can really say this is not money well spent??
    Sometimes we do not awaken unto-a deeper experience of "self" until we have been burned, deluded or even lied to.
    High levels of cynicism can darken one's ability to open one's heart...

"Be not afear'd the isle is full of noises. Sounds and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not..."

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd August 2011), giovonni (3rd August 2011), RMorgan (3rd August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

I like the plain and simple approach that George takes. He doesn't introduce new words or complex theories.

I've watched a lot of his presentations and interviews. He seems to be gradually expanding his message as more information becomes available to him - I guess it comes through his higher self. His experiences come spontaneously, which he attributes to his life's plan which is a theme I definitely resonate with.

I learn something new each time he speaks and I was awakened recently to the idea that karma and some dualism can continue right up to 8th dimension. That kind of surprised me - I mean he says heaven begins at 5D and we become light with no chakra points by 6D.

But when I really feel into that idea, a small amount of negativity (duality) is necessary to avoid mediocrity when we're balancing and that smidgeon of negativity serves to promote and inspire eternally expanding creativity. That may well be the most important lesson we have gained from 3D Earth. It actually is a more exciting prospect for an infinite future than just perfect peace.

A lot is said about the beauty of the divine feminine compassion and inspiration. And that is absolutely true for sure. But we should not forget that divine masculine has made a contribution in the form of restless curiosity (IMPATIENCE) which may be left-brain ignorance but it sure makes life more exciting. I mean if you have perfect vertical knowledge and wisdom - where's the fun in that? Being a creator needs impetuous and imagination. Interacting with others expands our imagination. I forget who said this in regard to the vast space between electrons at the quantum level: “Even between the closest of individuals, great distances continue to exist. Learn to love exploring that distance.”

George also mentioned his dream of a reality where there were two moons and one of them blood red. That time line hasn't happened yet but I suppose something has to help Earth make the rest of her move into perfectly straightening on her axis. So what we view as negative from a subjective viewpoint is ultimately positive from the bigger perspective. Just goes to show that it’s true everything happens for a reason. There really is a positive master plan and getting behind that with our consciousness should make it happen painlessly.

Thoughts have a denseness to their vibration but feelings are wonderfully expansive. Truth or more correctly, compassionate knowing really does come down to how we feel about things and I feel very good about George's message.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

D-Day (4th August 2011), giovonni (3rd August 2011), Marsila (3rd August 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    444 dollars. Who can really say this is not money well spent??

Thanks lunaflare for your input. Not swelling in pride at the compliment, nor shrinking in confidence at the condemnation (above, not you). This has been my goal. A balanced balloon of self and ego seems to fly so much more steadily in these ascension winds, less to keep throwing off and taking on as ballast.

Regarding the money I used to pay for the 12D processor, its actually sort of an illuminating story worth sharing.

So Lucia, in her "Unplug from the Patriarchy" book, is dealing with what she describes in mystical terms as the 'rings of power'. These are just descriptors for subtle etheric constructs, but its a great term because most of us are familiar with Tolkien's use of the same term for a very similar concept in his "Lord of the Rings" series.

So in 2005 I found myself engaged and working on a remote island with my partner serving as 'house hubby' while I ran around doing woman in a man's job stuff. I then suddenly found myself pregnant, and eventually after deep contemplation surrendered my career and all the "status" that came with it (I was a Ranger for the NPS, sort of a dream job for many people), and became a wife and mother. Fast forward to 2011 when I was reading Lucia's book and finally coming out of the dregs of a long and difficult introduction to what might be considered the "woman's world" of being a stay at home mother of 2 young children and a housewife.

Approaching marriage and motherhood with great intention, despite its sudden surprise, I designed my wedding ring very specifically with certain stones of metaphysical importance to me, and in acknowledgement of the 4 sacred directions. I also had a lovely engagement ring called an eternity band. I had finished working through Lucia's book, was really uplifted by the message she shared about "throwing off the rings of power" to reconstruct the diamond-heart consciousness, which has learned the lessons of power (yellow/solar-plexus chakra) and learned to balance this with the wisdom of the heart (green/heart centered chakra). It was just what I needed to hear after a dramatic 5 initiatic years of learning about the sacred feminine at the same time as learning the intimate details of the patriarchal conditioning and construct I was operating within.

So then in April of this year I at last made friends with another spiritual-path focused mother, and my first day going to the intentional community where she lives to do volunteer work in their permaculture garden, at long last free to be me because I've found inexpensive childcare after having none, I chose not to wear my wedding and engagement rings, concerned about how they'd fare while doing heavy physical labor in the garden. Anyway, I came home from the liberating and upliftingly energetic 3 hours in the baking sun digging the Earth and talking about tarot to find..... my home had been broken into.

And it turned out that upon investigation, I found the intruder has rummaged through my underwear drawer and seized the rings of power marking my position as in the patriarchy and marriage agreement. These were the two biggest ticket items that were taken but also all my other jewelry I'd been given in courtship by my husband and my digital camera with pictures of my children and garden were burglarized. Basically everything material that was obviously energetically associated with my role in the construct of reality I find myself in, and which I had just recently come to understand in a new way.

Obviously the law of attraction was fast at work here, and as I read about these constructs and their deconstruction (not totally new, as I was a Feminist/Existentialist Philosophy major in University), I somehow managed to open up energy pathways that would liberate me from these physical bonds, even as I chose on an intellectual level to acknowledge and release the perceptual bonds.

So the short of it is that with the insurance monies we received in compensation, I chose NOT to replace the rings or jewelry which had once meant so much, but instead bought the 12D processor, since experiencing that transformation and energetic expansion made much more sense as a means to continue to discover myself and express my dharmic path in living embodiment. I also signed up for Tai Chi/Qi Gong classes and paid for childcare to attend them.

Again, sometimes understanding a bit of the history behind certain endeavors is actually quite relevant and revealing to appreciating the intricate architectures of creation that are possible to achieve when begins in earnest doing one's own inner work. And as lunaflare points out, when one has the courage to jump into the divine flow, surrendering the safety of the well known shore for the opportunities which place one at the crossroads of transformation, well then that's where all the good stuff really starts to manifest. Not always easy, but well worth the effort and minor/temporary setbacks one faces to acheive these potentials.

Like I said, $444 well spent, in my book. And I didn't even have to slave away for the patriarchy to get it.... just went out and did a little gardening for free.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 3rd August 2011 at 21:03.

13. Link to Post #28
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    I forget who said this in regard to the vast space between electrons at the quantum level: “Even between the closest of individuals, great distances continue to exist. Learn to love exploring that distance.”
    It was Rilke, in his poem "Love Is". I know it well, we had a friend read it aloud at our wedding.

Once the realization is
    accepted that even
    between the closest
    human beings infinite
    distances continue to exist, a wonderful
    living side by side
    can grow up,
    if they succeed
    in loving the distance
    between them
    which makes it possible
    for each to see
    the other
    whole
    against the sky.

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)

Thanks lunaflare for your input. Not swelling in pride at the compliment, nor shrinking in confidence at the condemnation (above, not you)
    Hi Artemesia, I'm very sorry if I've come across as condemning, that is very much not the intent. You have an interesting thread, and I'm just speaking my truth best I know how. Scratch just a little bit below my sometimes construction site/Alex Collier exterior, and you'll soon discover the divine feminine alive and well.

I am curious though, wasn't this originally about George, and not Lucia?

Cheers,
    Fred

15. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted message as didnt read down far enought - apologies
    Last edited by lslimerick; 3rd August 2011 at 22:32.
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I think George will be pleased with our scientists latest discovery that our planet earth used to have TWO MOONS. Confirming his belief.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...moon-collision

Second moon may have collided with our moon, say scientists

A collision with a smaller moon may explain why the terrains on the far and near sides of the moon are so different

The remnants of a second moon that orbited the Earth billions of years ago may be splattered across the far side of our moon, scientists claim.

The two moons are believed to have been created at the same time and followed a similar path to the moon we're familiar with today, but after tens of millions of years of peaceful co-existence, the two appear to have crunched together in a gentle collision that left the smaller, just a third of the size, spread across the larger like a cosmic pancake.

Researchers put forward the idea after computer simulations found that a collision with a second, sibling moon in Earth's early history might solve the longstanding puzzle of why the two faces of the moon differ so dramatically.

While the near side, which always faces the Earth, is low-lying and relatively flat, the far side is high and mountainous, with a crust tens of kilometres thicker.

The idea builds on what planetary scientists call the "big impact" model of the moon, in which a planet the size of Mars slammed into the Earth in the early days of the solar system and knocked out a vast shower of rocky debris, which later coalesced as the moon.

"The impact produced a disc of debris around the Earth and from this disc we got the moon, but there is no reason why only one moon would be formed," Martin Jutzi at the University of Bern in Switzerland told the Guardian.

Jutzi and his colleague, Erik Asphaug at the University of California in Santa Cruz, decided to simulate what might happen if a second moon was created from the rock and dust that fell into orbit around the Earth.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Artemesia (4th August 2011), giovonni (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dear Valley and Artemesia,

I have enjoyed your informational postings. Valley in your last post you said "IF" the the people at the top are removed from power then life would be easier and the technologies that have already been created could be used for good. How do the people at the top get removed from power? That has been going on for so long now and yes, look how they slaughtered Tesla and others who created and wanted free energy for us..that was a long time ago and I personally do not think anyone or anything is going to remove them from "the top." But you are right, "if" it happened we could begin to see a world transformation. Thank you for your wonderful post.

Artemesia, I am like you, type 80 words a minute but tell me to cut and paste and I am lost and have nobody around to show me, lol. I just found out I cannot keep up with the technology either. I was ready for a phone upgrade and was dying to get the android smartphone only to find I could not handle it!! It went beyond me, the reception was not as good as my feature phone and I returned it to get the latest updated feature phone I had that I knew how to handle. I chalk this up to my getting "older" and being unable to multitask and realized that this is as far as I want to go with technology. I have my computer, which I barely know how to use, and do not need a smartphone. Tablets, ipads, and whatever else is coming down the line every 6 months is geared to the younger generation and to keep the economy running.

I am new to George and have listened to most of his videos/audios and do feel he has explained things that I have had questions about for years and most of the answers resonate with me. I like the way he presents himself. I watched Inelia and really enjoyed her also and feel she has much to offer and food for thought. However, if there is a lot of money for gadgets or things to raise your vibrations I suddenly do not get a good feeling about this. Why? I live only on social security for years since I have MS. I am physically and financially challenged. So if I cannot make it to wherever they are giving these teachings and higher energies plus the cost, why should I be left out? Not everyone has the wherewithall to be able to afford the books, cd's, flying off to seminars/workshops for energies/gadget that will help one accelerate the "shift"....There should be a scholarship fund or something available for those who are unable to purchase these things, otherwise I get a clear signal that this is not how things should be. Nobody should be left out if the teaching of Oneness is going on here and I certainly do not want to be left out due to lack of $$ or the ability to get to a place across the country or the world.

If Tesla was wiling to have his inventions used freely for everyone, I think the same needs to happen here. Those who can pay should and those who cannot need to have a scholarship and be able to prove that they cannot afford whatever is needed for a "spiritual tune up/upgrade" in order to move ahead to the next dimension. George is not advertising anything special as yet and I do not have to go to see him a many of his talks are able to be seen on utube or here or heard on radio talk shows. I agree with Fred that my own inner guidance is what is right for me and has always served me well. This is a wonderful thread and thank you for starting it. If PA was a forum that needed $ to join, I would be left out as I have no credit card or extra $ to join, so I am very very grateful for this forum because I have learned much, made great friends and appreciate the tremendous variety of information made available here. Of course, discernment is needed but I think most of us have it or are learning it the hard way....

Love & Light,
    Star

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star For This Post:

Artemesia (4th August 2011), Fred Steeves (4th August 2011), giovonni (4th August 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), Valley (12th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sorry Artemisia,

I do not go along with Renee and her expensive agenda....I am on food stamps also and I remember the Hicks who have many "channelled" books on the market. They said in the 90's that you absolutely needed this material in order to move yourself out of the place of consciousness where you are stuck. I wanted the material so badly but there was absolutely no way to write to them personally. The # you called was for credit card purchases only! I turned away from them and the teachings that day....However, when I heard tapes associated with A Course In Miracles, I was so astounded at the workshop I wrote and asked if they had used tapes as I wanted more of this information and I sent a copy of my social security and food stamps and asked if they would accept a few dollars. Well, I not only got a set of tapes but a letter from Ken Wapnick himself and said to ask for whatever workshops I felt I wanted. They do not advertise this and perhaps I should not even put this down but I ended up with $1000 worth of workshops at no charge which helped me tremendously and I was so grateful. I wrote him often with gratitude. Since that time I have come to know that anyone who is selling Truthful spiritual information that is needed, will not exclude those who cannot afford it....I originally receive a free book "The Power of Now" in 2001 when I wrote them. However, I find he has become too much of an industry and you cannot access any of his material now unless you have a credit card and can pay... If he knew, I feel he would allow it but he has become a business, and industry which now makes me suspicious of his motives....I would think he would want to provide a scholarship for those unable to pay, who have proof. AFter all, he knows what it was like to have no $, but then he was at peace and relying on his own inner guidance and needed no other teachers, lol.

I love your threads and please know I am just sharing my perspective based on my experience and where I am in the food chain, lol. If they did not raise the debt ceiling, I would have no money for rent or my basic bills and there is nobody around to help me either...So those who want the economoy to collapse I guess are pretty well off and young....

Love & Light,
    Star

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star For This Post:

Artemesia (4th August 2011), Fred Steeves (4th August 2011), giovonni (4th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Star,

I absolutely hear you with regards to the conundrum of paying for spiritual tools. There is of course the 'old energy' aspect of this that we're all fed up with the idea that we have to pay to access the divine. Falsehood. But there is also the other idea which comes from an earlier time where it was recognized that spiritual wholeness and well being also often meant one called to oneself and manifested abundance in other ways as well, including material ways which has, these days, turned into financial wealth. That kind of teaching was well understood by shamans and medicine people in small tribes. It made much more sense and was more 'attainable' when there were local economies and the global resources hadn't been seized by the cunning cabal.

So one way to gauge the caliber of the folks in the public eye doing the spiritual front line work is to see if they offer anything for free. Lucia does. Her Ancient Templates have been given about once a month for free. She is asking for a donation for the final 4 to support her endeavors. And as I went into above, there is a deep need to reacknolwedge/relearn the technique of balance/equitable energy exchange. Because so many of us have been robbed for so long, many of us have fallen into the victim/perpetrator/savior triangle trap and then have a hefty sense of entitlement for receiving things. I agree there is an energetic push to restore balance and to be endowed with the abundance the human family has been creating for eons, which the cabal has stolen. But this doesn't justify going the other way with it and being judgemental about how people spend their own monies/abundance or to demand that others share their creations with everyone with no exchange in return.

If you are interested in some of these tools, I might recommend checking out the Ancient Templates and receiving them on a public teleconference call. There is a template for abundance, and if you work with that maybe you'll find yourself in a position where financial means is not so difficult. Another question to ask, and I know its hard, is why you've chosen to manifest the situation you are living, and do you want to change it, and if so, how can you accomplish that.

It is not easy, and the insurance monies were really a gift from heaven in a way, since the only personal income I get is if I sell things I own that have value or have serendipity find me. The last time I worked I got sent to draw blood from unsuspecting migrant workers at a chicken slaughterhouse. It was clear to me after that nightmare that 'earning money' in the conventional sense was no longer serving me, or even going to work, as I immediately had events come to pass that required spending every penny of what I'd just earned. Working with alternative money options and trade/barter while at the same time honoring the need for honest exchange is certainly a challenging front line these days, and I honor your struggles in this regard, even as I honor my own. But there are ways around it. Might me you have to get crafty, find what is free and take it and run, and cultivate some new sorcery skills to bring it all together, delivering you where you'd prefer to be.

23. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dear Artemesia,

Thank you for your reply. I agree with you in that I am still in this same situation due to something within me I have not resolved, been taught, or subconsciously believe and I am working on this issue deeply and profoundly. I will say that I have always had "gratitude" for whatever gift/favor was done for me and it just moves me to tears...I was not always in this situation and was very generous to those less fortunate, but that seems a lifetime ago. I do believe in fair trade and a balance of giving/recieving. I used to do massage because I loved doing it for a donation. I have volunteered in many places doing what I loved but my physical condition used to limit me ( I am using past tense here for the first time!). I know you understand the jist of my rant, lol, and I know I am having a huge wake up call to find my niche and to attract the infinite resources that are out there.

Thank you for your kind and helpful response.

Love & Light,
    Star

24. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just finished a lovely 'upgrade' conference call with many of the other folks who are experimenting with the spiritual technology of the 12D processor. During the Q and A segment I was able to ask Lucia about this spiritual technology question, and as usual, she had a brilliant understanding to share, to remind me of. We've all been encouraged to look at things with big blanket conceptions. The one size fits all model of existence. We're learning now that this is not so helpful, nor is it true to form. The key to using any tool, any 'thing' we have access to or choose to energetically access by exchange or other means (which may not be available to us for various reasons internal and external), is that its about the INTENT that created it, and I would say also the INTENT behind how we use it, thus carrying the energy onward in creation. Looking at spiritual technology and its use is valuable for some of us. The key to wielding that kind of power, or any tool, is to remember to balance it with the wisdom of the heart. If one does that with integrity and impeccability, its not likely to end one up in a dark corner one never intended to be in. In fact, its the key to evolving, having the courage to try new things and the wisdom of the heart to use them carefully.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

strevane (6th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2