+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: ANCIENT ALIENS - Season 3 (Updated weekly)

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Default Re:ANCIENT ALIENS - Season 3 (Updated weekly)

EPISODE 4 - ALIENS AND TEMPLES OF GOLD

"This episode suggests that gold is the ultimate link between humans and aliens. Featured are a church in Southern France said to hold the secrets of alchemy; Lake Puray near Cusco, Peru where UFO sightings may be linked to gold deposits beneath the lake, and what some believe is a library of knowledge hidden below the Great Sphinx of Giza."

ENJOY!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Cjay (20th August 2011), GK76 (4th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (20th August 2011), Little Ishta (21st August 2011), Lord Sidious (20th August 2011), Simone (27th August 2011), Terra (21st August 2011), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

I look forward to the weekly episodes....I just bought season 2 ....$12.99 at Target.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

DoubleHelix (20th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

thanks for starting this thread. I have been watching the series since the beginning but for some reason my DVR didn't record the most recent "Gold" episode. The previous one regarding Sacred Places was great. All of these super advanced ancient temples, cities, and such must definitely been at least partially constructed with ET tech. Makes you wonder about the lack of electrical outlets though...probably had all the animates but likely powered with some sort of free energy power source.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (21st August 2011), Lord Sidious (21st August 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

EPISODE 5 - ALIENS AND MYSTERIOUS RITUALS

"Throughout the world, ancient rites and rituals are believed to connect humans to another dimension. But just who--or what--are we communicating with? Could today's rituals, such as festivals, coronations and funerals, be based on early man's attempts to emulate ancient alien visitors? If so, what other ancient rituals might find their roots in a kingdom--not of this world?"

ENJOY !

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Cjay (27th August 2011), GK76 (5th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (1st September 2011), king anthony (4th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th August 2011), Mystique (27th August 2011), phimonic (27th August 2011), Simone (27th August 2011), Sir Eltor (12th September 2011), Terra (12th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2011), thunder24 (27th August 2011), toothpick (23rd October 2011), ViralSpiral (27th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #25

Hi Ghostrider,

I'm new to PA and still getting my feel for it and all of the information and events....etc. Have read some great threads here.

Great intelligent series, I watch it when I have the time and I watch reruns when i have time....

My hope is that the people watch it and think about all of the infinite possibilities in our world.

Nora

we are all related

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

DoubleHelix (27th August 2011), moonchild (6th September 2011), pickle (6th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

with thanks
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

DoubleHelix (27th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

EPISODE 6 - ALIENS AND ANCIENT ENGINEERS

"Might the tools and technology of ancient builders have come from distant galaxies? Evidence suggests that an ancient mountaintop fortress in Peru was constructed with laser-like tools... temples at Vijayanagara India were built to harness cosmic energy... and an acoustic chamber in Malta enabled interplanetary communication. If the ancient builders did use advanced technology, could it prove that aliens visited Earth thousands of years ago?"

ENJOY !

Last edited by DoubleHelix; 4th September 2011 at 06:02.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (6th September 2011), king anthony (4th September 2011), onawah (4th September 2011), pickle (6th September 2011), shadowstalker (4th September 2011), SHAPE (3rd September 2011), Sir Eltor (12th September 2011), Terra (12th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2011), toothpick (23rd October 2011), ViralSpiral (3rd September 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: ANCIENT ALIENS - Season 3 (Updated weekly)

thanks
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (6th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Wow,

This is the best TV show I ever seen. I wish I could've watched this kind of shows 10 years ago.
    I just finished watching AA S1 Ep1.
    Where are the skeptics?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

DoubleHelix (3rd September 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Where are the skeptics?
    I found out where they used to live and sent Lord Vader around.

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

This show just gets better and better, presenting multi-layers of thoughtful evidence with each episode.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DoubleHelix (4th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (6th September 2011), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Though Ancient Aliens is a refreshing series into alternative ideas they do speculate a lot about various topics and drawing it a little out there in some things, where better explanations are around but they don't go to "Ancient Aliens" so they ignore them in favor for the alien interference point of view.

About the Inca/Maya stone buildings I believe the melting rock with plant extract is a much better explanation too the whole thing. Among various other views explanations for snippets and things they all slant ALIENS DID IT!

They should give a little credit for human ingenuity at times...

Though I don't dismiss we might have had help with some things in the past but it's going overboard now I feel with all they try to tie into aliens did it now. Almost causing dis info on some topics by clouding the theories to go with popular mainstream that this seems to be going into.

Though I fully believe some of the most old stone structures fully might have been machined when we have all the perfect angles and symmetry in them and clear straight cut lines.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

annieVee (30th September 2011), DoubleHelix (5th September 2011), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), Rog (4th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Quote Posted by bitworm (here)
    They still have big hair Tsoukalos!

Chuckle!
    Having not watched tv for over a year, I am grateful to have this platform to share ancient aliens and big hair!!

The History Channel has been planting many seeds. I wonder if there isnt any "big hair" behind it?

Thanks again DH, for posting
    Every time I see him I call him the reincarnated Einstein (hair wise)
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

annieVee (30th September 2011), DoubleHelix (5th September 2011), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), moonchild (6th September 2011), mountain_jim (6th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Though Ancient Aliens is a refreshing series into alternative ideas they do speculate a lot about various topics and drawing it a little out there in some things, where better explanations are around but they don't go to "Ancient Aliens" so they ignore them in favor for the alien interference point of view.

About the Inca/Maya stone buildings I believe the melting rock with plant extract is a much better explanation too the whole thing. Among various other views explanations for snippets and things they all slant ALIENS DID IT!

They should give a little credit for human ingenuity at times...

Though I don't dismiss we might have had help with some things in the past but it's going overboard now I feel with all they try to tie into aliens did it now. Almost causing dis info on some topics by clouding the theories to go with popular mainstream that this seems to be going into.

Though I fully believe some of the most old stone structures fully might have been machined when we have all the perfect angles and symmetry in them and clear straight cut lines.
    Another way to look at it is that we simply had all of this technology ourselves. I mean profound technology. But it's much harder to swallow that possible past than to believe we were a bunch of monkey-men that were given everything, rather than us ourselves losing it.

People have mentioned before that the CIA took over History Channel and other channels a while ago for different means of influence and conveying information. Between this show and Gangland, I think it's called, it's works as a very effective way to get people to realize things like the fact that we have standing armies in our country ruled by more mindless violence than the imperial forces everyone decries. And also one hell of a crazy past with ETs and Aliens. There's a lot of things you just can't announce to the public via a podium.

So I don't think this show is about information or disinformation, but it's like a spark-plug kicking mainstream minds into thinking "properly" about what's going on in their world.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rog For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th September 2011), Kamikaze (6th September 2011), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    EPISODE 6 - ALIENS AND ANCIENT ENGINEERS

"Might the tools and technology of ancient builders have come from distant galaxies? Evidence suggests that an ancient mountaintop fortress in Peru was constructed with laser-like tools... temples at Vijayanagara India were built to harness cosmic energy... and an acoustic chamber in Malta enabled interplanetary communication. If the ancient builders did use advanced technology, could it prove that aliens visited Earth thousands of years ago?"

ENJOY !

Hey,

Have careful look at the background in this time frame: 5:12 -> 5:14 (more exactly 5:13).

Is that an UFO!?? LOL Did they decide to make an appearance on the show? I find it hard to believe that this was not noticed at editing time... I'm downloading a HD version of this episode to have a closer look

PS: Never mind, false alarm. In the HD version I could see clearly that is a mountain top above the clouds: See picture
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 5th September 2011 at 00:20.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th September 2011), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), toothpick (23rd October 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Thanks Ilie, I will have to remove most of the graffiti I put up about you now.

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This show just gets better and better, presenting multi-layers of thoughtful evidence with each episode.
    I agree!
    There are places in these videos that I had never even heard of.
    The internet (and this forum) have been the biggest and best library, ever!
    Obv. watching with discernment and using "goggles", I have learnt much watching this series.
    How lucky to be around, at this time, in the grand scheme of things.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th September 2011), KiwiElf (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Season one was the eye opener. Season 2 and 3 somewhat overlapped materials.

If you want to see the mysterious tools left behind by the ancient aliens, check Klaus Dona's interviews on PC and Avalon. He represented some esoteric tools.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th September 2011), KiwiElf (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), moonchild (6th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Thank you for this thread, I don't have a TV so it is good to catch those worth watching.

Cheers

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

EPISODE 7 - ALIENS, PLAGUES & EPIDEMICS

"Scientists are continually challenged by unidentified strains of bacteria with mysterious origins. Could some of our most crippling plagues and epidemics be traced to the darkest voids of space--or even extraterrestrial intervention? During the Black Death of the Middle Ages, people reported bronze flying ships emitting a strange mist. As recently as 2011, NASA scientist Richard Hoover published evidence of life in meteorites. Is it possible that ancient aliens--as small as microbes--have shaped human history?"

ENJOY !

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

GK76 (9th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (10th September 2011), king anthony (9th September 2011), KiwiElf (12th September 2011), Lord Sidious (12th September 2011), Richard S. (9th September 2011), sandy (18th September 2011), SHAPE (12th September 2011), Sir Eltor (16th September 2011), sunflower (26th September 2011), Terra (12th September 2011), toothpick (23rd October 2011), ViralSpiral (18th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast