+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ANCIENT ALIENS - Season 3 (Updated weekly)

1. Link to Post #61
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: ANCIENT ALIENS - Season 3 (Updated weekly)

Yes, to both of you.

The show is pushing the "ancient aliens message" and the show always ends with "will they be back!?", "will they return" and so on. (It should ask "are they still here?!", but that would be too close to home).

While looking at the show I have to be very careful to notice these "messages" and these attempts "to lead you" to certain conclusions. The show strongly suggests that humans are so dumb, that it must have been aliens. And aliens will come back to save us... You have to ask: who is helped by such a message . If you recall, the first series had "pro" and "against" guests for every idea... now "it must have been aliens!" is the only conclusion stated with "this-is-a-fact!" tone of voice.

But once you become aware of this, the ideas presented can be interesting, some of the info I've never seen somewhere else, and raising awareness about the "aliens" and "extraterrestrials" is OK ,in my view. Here in Romania, if you mention the word "extraterrestrial" you will surely get a laugh and a closed mind... hopeful shows like this (while serving its own agenda) may also help others raise their awareness.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

aranuk (24th November 2011), Cartomancer (23rd October 2011), CdnSirian (23rd October 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd October 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (23rd October 2011), KiwiElf (23rd October 2011), modwiz (10th November 2011), sunflower (22nd October 2011), toothpick (24th October 2011), transiten (25th October 2011), WhiteFeather (24th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hmmmm probably why the top universities around the world "harvest" the best brains

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    While looking at the show I have to be very careful to notice these "messages" and these attempts "to lead you" to certain conclusions. ......
    If you recall, the first series had "pro" and "against" guests for every idea... now "it must have been aliens!" is the only conclusion stated with "this-is-a-fact!" tone of voice.
    I'm with you on that. I've noticed while watching that at times the narrator will propose a question ("Could aliens have..?") and the speakers will say "Why yes, aliens must have done this and here's why". There's only so much time per episode to deliver "the most important" facts to viewers, so some other significant details may be left out or grazed over. Personally, I like to grab as many puzzle pieces as I can without getting lost in the pursuit to draw conclusions based on the amount of facts I have been given. There is too much to be known.

I see the show as something that could potentially compel viewers new to this stuff to dig further.
    I'm just happy to see a series like this hitting the airwaves, despite how outlandish some of the ideas might sound to people who aren't accustomed to hearing about otherworldy humans or forgotten technologies. It really gets the ball rolling IMO.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CivilDawn For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd October 2011), greybeard (23rd October 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (23rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd October 2011), Nyce555 (23rd October 2011), WhiteFeather (24th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I think aliens both ancient and modern exist(ed).

On the other hand sometimes I watch ancient aliens and think they are simply trying to say that every unexplained phenomena in history is because of aliens. This is just not true. There is a brain trust out there that wants you to believe this version of events. Look at the name of the production company of this show "Prometheus Entertainment." In the occult that would be considered a luciferian reference. I am telling you. There is more going on here than meets the eye.

Check out what many people are saying about project blue beam and false alien invasions etc. I think a lot of this is to cover up advanced technology that they have had for years and blame it on "aliens." I know I am ruining some bowls of corn flakes here but I have had some experiences while marketing my book that really confirms all of this to me in a personal way. There are some really bizarre things going on out there and they would rather have you occupied looking for UFO's and pondering ancient aliens when they have used this whole concept to mislead the curious and questioning few among us.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

aranuk (24th November 2011), CivilDawn (24th October 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd October 2011), sunflower (25th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

10. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Hi Maria,
    if you look at page 3, you will see that DoubleHelix has posted those videos.
    As soon as they are up, they get posted.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Such a fan of the series. I vote Tsoukalos one of the sexiest men of 2012! (just kidding don't really care about People magazine, just love that hair!!)

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CivilDawn (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    While looking at the show I have to be very careful to notice these "messages" and these attempts "to lead you" to certain conclusions. ......
    If you recall, the first series had "pro" and "against" guests for every idea... now "it must have been aliens!" is the only conclusion stated with "this-is-a-fact!" tone of voice.
    I'm with you on that. I've noticed while watching that at times the narrator will propose a question ("Could aliens have..?") and the speakers will say "Why yes, aliens must have done this and here's why". There's only so much time per episode to deliver "the most important" facts to viewers, so some other significant details may be left out or grazed over. Personally, I like to grab as many puzzle pieces as I can without getting lost in the pursuit to draw conclusions based on the amount of facts I have been given. There is too much to be known.

I see the show as something that could potentially compel viewers new to this stuff to dig further.
    I'm just happy to see a series like this hitting the airwaves, despite how outlandish some of the ideas might sound to people who aren't accustomed to hearing about otherworldy humans or forgotten technologies. It really gets the ball rolling IMO.
    I agree with both of you. It really seems that this season they are leading the viewers to "Yes....It was Aliens!!!" I am all for the Acient Alien theories and believe a lot of them to be true. But this season really seems to be stretching the evidence a little.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (25th October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011), sunflower (25th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)

On the other hand sometimes I watch ancient aliens and think they are simply trying to say that every unexplained phenomena in history is because of aliens. This is just not true. There is a brain trust out there that wants you to believe this version of events.

There are some really bizarre things going on out there and they would rather have you occupied looking for UFO's and pondering ancient aliens when they have used this whole concept to mislead the curious and questioning few among us.
    Interesting perspective. If the creators of the program are operating with this kind of agenda, then they are appealing very well with guests such as Erik von Daniken who are pioneers of this theory. Not to mention guys like Wilcock, Tsoukalos, Noory, William Henry, etc who offer very enthusiastic perspectives. It would be easier for the producers to deliver their message if they had that initial trust from the viewers.
    Last edited by CivilDawn; 24th October 2011 at 03:41. Reason: Extending the quotation

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CivilDawn For This Post:

Cartomancer (24th October 2011), DoubleHelix (25th October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Hi DoubleHelix.
    What a terrific thread.
    Thanks for posting all those shows, some people can,t get the series and appreciate your posts very much.
    Truly enjoyed the shows, there is so much excellant information and all nicely packaged together.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

DoubleHelix (25th October 2011), KiwiElf (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), modwiz (10th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by CivilDawn (here)
    Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)

On the other hand sometimes I watch ancient aliens and think they are simply trying to say that every unexplained phenomena in history is because of aliens. This is just not true. There is a brain trust out there that wants you to believe this version of events.

There are some really bizarre things going on out there and they would rather have you occupied looking for UFO's and pondering ancient aliens when they have used this whole concept to mislead the curious and questioning few among us.
    Interesting perspective. If the creators of the program are operating with this kind of agenda, then they are appealing very well with guests such as Erik von Daniken who are pioneers of this theory. Not to mention guys like Wilcock, Tsoukalos, Noory, William Henry, etc who offer very enthusiastic perspectives. It would be easier for the producers to deliver their message if they had that initial trust from the viewers.

Here's a great example. Compare Ancient Aliens analysis of the Antikythera device and that of this show called Ancient Discoveries. There is a lot they neglected to tell you in Ancient Aliens about how the device works. Mechanical devices were much more common in the ancient world than most of us want to believe.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

buckminster fuller (24th November 2011), DoubleHelix (25th October 2011), GK76 (27th October 2011), KiwiElf (26th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), sunflower (25th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #73
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

[ Final Episode ] EPISODE 14 - ALIENS AND THE UNDEAD

"Zombies rising from their graves... Blood sucking vampires damned for all eternity... and humans trapped in a life and death struggle between heaven and hell. For thousands of years, mankind has told tales of encounters with strange, soulless creatures. Are these beliefs merely manmade fabrications--or could there be extraterrestrial origins in earthly encounters with the undead?"

ENJOY!

Hope you all enjoyed the series as much as I did! I don't subscribe to the notion of "aliens are behind everything" but they inevitably played a significant role in our lineage and past.

Thanks for watching.
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 29th October 2011 at 05:41.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

GK76 (4th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (30th October 2011), KiwiElf (10th November 2011), Lord Sidious (29th October 2011), MorgaineFallen (29th October 2011), Sir Eltor (10th November 2011), sunflower (30th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #74
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Little off-topic, but there was nice parody of this series on latest South Park. Check it out.

http://xepisodes.com/south-park/seas...-thanksgiving/

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

KiwiElf (10th November 2011), Sir Eltor (12th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #75
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Little off-topic, but there was nice parody of this series on latest South Park. Check it out.

http://xepisodes.com/south-park/seas...-thanksgiving/
    South Park is just so wrong. Freakin' brilliant it is!

26. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Ya, it's a good series isn't it. I love that one guys hair, it keeps gettin wilder. You seen the series Phenomenon: the Lost Archives with Dean Stockwell? Wish the folks here couldn've made some kinda movie or trilogy on THE STORY OF HUMANKIND, I made a timeline in some of my blogs based upon Michael Tellinger's book SLAVE SPECIES OF GOD. Would be a good starting point for the chronology of the trilogy.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

27. The Following User Says Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd November 2011)

28. Link to Post #77
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Here are episode 15:

Ancient Aliens, Gods and Heroes S03E15 pt1

Ancient Aliens, Gods and Heroes S03E15 pt2

Ancient Aliens, Gods and Heroes S03E15 pt3

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Davidallany (27th November 2011), Lord Sidious (24th November 2011), Paladin14 (24th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #78
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Finale episode 16: Ancient Aliens and the Creation of Man

Ancient Aliens and the Creation of Man S03E16 pt1

Ancient Aliens and the Creation of Man S03E16 pt2

Ancient Aliens and the Creation of Man S03E16 pt3

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Davidallany (27th November 2011), Lord Sidious (24th November 2011), Paladin14 (24th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I am a follower of "Ancient Aliens" - great series - no doubt! It is one of the few series on television which is definitely worth watching.
    But I wish there were a series to enlighten us about what aliens are currently doing to planet earth. Such a series would be far more valuable to us now.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #80
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Complete Episode 15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast