+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: The Out of Body Experience

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default The Out of Body Experience

For those of you who know me,,, I have some more cool stuff regarding the OBE...

For those who don't,,, Hello, my name is Jake. I am a natural projector. The OBE has been a part of my life for as long as I remember. It is an untapped potential for all of us. There is an ET element to the events in my life... I have had thousands of fully conscious OBEs. This is a real phenomenon, and I will scream it from the rooftops until i am pure energy again. The Book of Jacob... it is free.

Wether you know me or not,,, you do not have to take my word for it. I started downloading video clips of my favorite speakers talking about the OBE. I started putting the clips together to make a video of them.

You do not have to take my word for it,,, It seems that I am standing on the shoulders of GIANTS. (with regards the delivery of my message.)

A special thanks to Bill Ryan, Robert Monroe, David Icke, David Wilcox, Alex Collier, Bob Dean, and Pane Andov.

This video has its own message,,, enjoy. Jake.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QII0CV0M
    Last edited by Jake; 15th October 2014 at 19:44.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

<8> (4th August 2011), 58andfixed (4th August 2011), 72MAV27 (4th August 2011), Alan (12th August 2011), Andrew (3rd August 2011), aranuk (4th September 2011), Astra (3rd August 2011), Asyloth (30th September 2011), AwakeInADream (15th July 2013), Blacklight43 (4th August 2011), Bridey (6th August 2011), Calz (4th August 2011), Carmody (7th August 2011), cheez_2806 (6th August 2011), christian (3rd August 2011), Chrononaut (6th August 2011), confident824 (26th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), DeDukshyn (4th August 2011), drneglector (28th August 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Ecnal61 (7th August 2011), Eram (1st August 2012), fifi (4th August 2011), Fred Steeves (24th August 2011), ghostrider (3rd August 2011), gigha (3rd August 2011), giovonni (9th August 2011), Heyoka_11 (4th August 2011), Holly Lindin (7th August 2011), Jayke (4th August 2011), Jeffrey (6th December 2011), joamarks (28th August 2011), kathymarie (6th September 2011), kimmie (29th August 2011), ktlight (3rd August 2011), Lefty Dave (3rd August 2011), Lifebringer (24th August 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2011), magicmanx (3rd August 2011), manny (4th August 2011), Marin (11th August 2011), Marsila (6th August 2011), mekiac (3rd August 2011), Miller (10th August 2011), NancyV (3rd August 2011), Nenuphar (4th August 2011), NewFounderHome (11th August 2011), noprophet (3rd August 2011), Nyce555 (3rd August 2011), Orion.V (24th August 2011), pharoah21 (4th August 2011), pilotsimone (4th August 2011), PurpleLama (4th August 2011), Rainbowbrite (3rd August 2011), Realeyes (4th August 2011), red_rose (28th August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), Rosco1 (24th August 2011), sandy (7th August 2011), seehas (3rd August 2011), selaviv (14th September 2011), shadowstalker (24th August 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (4th August 2011), SHAPE (9th August 2011), starsha (29th August 2011), Strat (14th September 2011), strevane (9th August 2011), sunflower (4th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), TATODAY (5th September 2011), Teakai (7th August 2011), ThresholdRising (6th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011), Ultima Thule (6th December 2011), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Out of Body Experience

Thanks Jake! I am still learning a lot about myself during Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. There are so many things I want to do while I am out of body, but sometimes I am blocked from seeing things and I try to use my consciousness to project myself to a specific location and I end up somewhere else. It is weird. I always wake up excited, but disappointed that I did not get to go to the place I wanted to go. Do you know what might be causeing this? I attributed it to an internal fear maybe holding me back from seeing certain things, but I am not sure.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Eram (1st August 2012), Rich (14th May 2019), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Jake the video you linked isnt processed yet on YT. LMK when its up. Would love to see this.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Eram (1st August 2012), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nyce555 (here)
    Thanks Jake! I am still learning a lot about myself during Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. There are so many things I want to do while I am out of body, but sometimes I am blocked from seeing things and I try to use my consciousness to project myself to a specific location and I end up somewhere else. It is weird. I always wake up excited, but disappointed that I did not get to go to the place I wanted to go. Do you know what might be causeing this? I attributed it to an internal fear maybe holding me back from seeing certain things, but I am not sure.
    I know exactly what you are talking about. It still happens to me a lot. I have always kept a list of goals, in my journals. So that when I find myself conscious and aware, while out of body,,, I will not waste time playing, (putting my hands through walls,,, flying,,, etc.) and I will concentrate on a task. It helps to keep the experienced focused to our understanding of it. Any OBE, Astral projection, Lucid dream, or dream,,, will eventually move into a complete non-linear mode of expression,, meaning that it will be difficult to remember it when we 'get back'.

The thing is,,, is that there is always an OBE in progress,,, kinda hard to explain. There are different aspects of self operating at all times. Here in the physical, we do not understand completely what the hell is going on. Do NOT be surprised to find yourself awake and conscious, and in and unfamiliar place. Just try and go with the flow... I woke up once to find myself awake and aware, and in an unfamiliar place,,, This entire earth//human existence, is waking into an unfamiliar place.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Jake the video you linked isnt processed yet on YT. LMK when its up. Would love to see this.
    Sorry bout that. It is still processing. (dang youtube!)
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Eram (1st August 2012), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Jake;276446]
    I know exactly what you are talking about. It still happens to me a lot. I have always kept a list of goals, in my journals. So that when I find myself conscious and aware, while out of body,,, I will not waste time playing, (putting my hands through walls,,, flying,,, etc.) and I will concentrate on a task. It helps to keep the experienced focused to our understanding of it. Any OBE, Astral projection, Lucid dream, or dream,,, will eventually move into a complete non-linear mode of expression,, meaning that it will be difficult to remember it when we 'get back'.

The thing is,,, is that there is always an OBE in progress,,, kinda hard to explain. There are different aspects of self operating at all times. Here in the physical, we do not understand completely what the hell is going on. Do NOT be surprised to find yourself awake and conscious, and in and unfamiliar place. Just try and go with the flow... I woke up once to find myself awake and aware, and in an unfamiliar place,,, This entire earth//human existence, is waking into an unfamiliar place. [COLOR="red"]

I am pretty good with moving around my house and I used to not be able to see my body lying in the bed, but now I can turn around and see myself and I always get a kick out of it and try to touch myself or I try to look at my hand see if it is translucent, which it always is. Last time I actually went outside my house and up the street. That worked out pretty good, but when I tried to project myself to the Great Pyramid, I think I ended up flying over London. I've never been to either place before. I ended up frustrated and projected myself back to my body. I guess I just need more practice. I better stick with mastering traveling around my town before I travel to another country. I also can't see people. I can hear sounds and voices, but I can never see who it is. That always annoys me too.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Eram (1st August 2012), Jake (3rd September 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nyce555;276454]
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)

The thing is,,, is that there is always an OBE in progress,,, kinda hard to explain. There are different aspects of self operating at all times. Here in the physical, we do not understand completely what the hell is going on. Do NOT be surprised to find yourself awake and conscious, and in and unfamiliar place. Just try and go with the flow... I woke up once to find myself awake and aware, and in an unfamiliar place,,, This entire earth//human existence, is waking into an unfamiliar place. [COLOR="red"]

I am pretty good with moving around my house and I used to not be able to see my body lying in the bed, but now I can turn around and see myself and I always get a kick out of it and try to touch myself or I try to look at my hand see if it is translucent, which it always is. Last time I actually went outside my house and up the street. That worked out pretty good, but when I tried to project myself to the Great Pyramid, I think I ended up flying over London. I've never been to either place before. I ended up frustrated and projected myself back to my body. I guess I just need more practice. I better stick with mastering traveling around my town before I travel to another country. I also can't see people. I can hear sounds and voices, but I can never see who it is. That always annoys me too.
    It is good that you do not have problems with moving about,,, believe me, many folks (including myself) have had major problems with this. Looking at your hands (while out of body) and observing your astral body,, always brings more lucidity to the experience.

It took me a llllllloooooonnnnng time before I was able to visit the pyramids... I will say this.. Be careful what you ask for. you just may get it.

There are no limits to the travels we can pull off during OBE. Do not be surprised to find yourself in a strange place,,, chances are,,, YOU are already there.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2011), Nyce555 (3rd August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), seko (10th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

OK.. the video is up. Please enjoy!! I love you all. Jake.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Calz (4th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Holly Lindin (7th August 2011), Jeffrey (9th December 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Lord Sidious (4th August 2011), NancyV (3rd August 2011), Rainbowbrite (3rd August 2011), seko (10th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

great, thx for it, its bookmarked and on my towatch list

maybe we know us from the rooftops allready, these days it seems i spend more time in the astralplane then in real life.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

The video is extraordinary well done, explaining how astral projection is an ability that is perfectly natural for everyone, because we are more than a physical body.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd August 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), ktlight (10th August 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), sandy (7th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011), WhiteFeather (3rd August 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Jake/Chiquetet, awesome video bro thanks. All key speakers in that one.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I used to fly over the roofs and up to te sky over buildings,free as a bird while my mind directed me. When I woke up in the morning in my bed I felt exhilarated but sad.
    It was the best feeling and it was the hardest,to be chained again to the heaviness of my body.
    now I wonder if these were OBE experiences?

I learn a lot from you Jake on this subject.

Thanks for the video,it was varied and focused.

"One certainly has a soul; but how it came to allow itself to be enclosed in a body is more than I can imagine. I only know if once mine gets out, I'll have a bit of a tussle before I let it get in again to that of any other." ~ Lord Byron

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (4th August 2011), Lord Sidious (4th August 2011), Maia Gabrial (12th August 2011), Rich (14th May 2019), sandy (7th August 2011), strevane (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Out of the body projection is something I believe everybody should learn at some stage. I first learned it over thirty years ago. Initially you struggle so very hard to “take off” and you’ll only experience a few seconds or so where you manage to defy gravity, so to speak. But just keep on practising, and practising, and soon enough you’ll really and truly wake up in the middle of a dream and discover you’re a mile or two above the surface of the earth in dark sky with no parachute. You’ll immediately think “I’ll crash into the earth”, and what you focus on, that’s exactly where you go, stat. So you prepare to die in the crash, but two seconds later you find you don’t die and so you do a U-turn from just beneath the earth’s surface, and now you can fly. That sensation of flying is quite a thrill. It’s not just flying, but highly joyful compared to the unhappy state most of us are conditioned to believe is our natural one. That’s one use of OBEs: they prove to you that your natural inner state is a state of feeling very, very good. And they keep proving that to you – which for some reason we keep on forgetting while we go about our business in this vale of sorrows.

I eventually found that it was more useful and beneficial – and natural -- to learn to travel in higher and higher dimensions, but that was all, in some sense, still a form of “flying”, or so it feels. (Not advisable if you are in public or in a moving vehicle.) The only difference is, you only need to go “up” a few dimensions and you no longer have a body, not even a subtle body (or not even a “soul”, I guess). Eventually I found the travel pretty much loses its novelty value. Instead, it’s a bit like driving or train travel: it’s just a means to an end, and the important action or information is at the destination, not in the trip.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (4th August 2011), Lord Sidious (4th August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), sandy (7th August 2011), strevane (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Thanks Jake. Utube only goes so far for me now and stops!!! Ahhh! Have read all the written material on your site and have downloaded the book. OOB fascinates me. I remember doing it as a kid, but would now like to do it again, consciously!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (4th August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

ok Jake i,ve had a few experiences,but only in dreamstate.
    about 2 years ago i went what i call the spinning motion.
    i would be curled up in the featus position.in bed.i would start spinning slowly ,then going faster and faster.
    i had no control over it.i ended up spinng on the ceiling spinning.until i found the window and flew out.
    still i had no control over the flight.
    i have never looked down at my self on my own body.

one other is that a friend of mine moved away.we were not in contact for about five years.
    i had a dream where i flew to his new home and flew across a field,then hovered in front of his window.i was on a large field looking in.

a few month later i went up to his house.when i looked out onto the field,guess what it all came back.i had been there before,.
    i told him the story and he believes me.

got a question.i only remember astral projection in the dreamstate.
    i do,nt understand why the waking mind cannot experience this.
    thanks

ps.or is it only a dsream about flying?
    Last edited by manny; 4th August 2011 at 01:24.

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

I had an out of body experience when I was about 13 yrs old. I was sitting on a bed next to my boyfriend and two other people. In an instant I felt my back hit the ceiling and I remember looking down at everyone from above. This lasted for only a few seconds it seems, and I returned back. It was scary, because I was so young and did not understand what happened. I told my boyfriend what happened and asked him what was I doing at the time and all I remember him telling me was that I was looking off into space. That was over 37 years ago and I can still remember it so clearly. This has not happened again since. I wish I could do it again.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), christian (4th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (4th August 2011), Lord Sidious (4th August 2011), Rich (14th May 2019), sandy (7th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

I had a spontaneous remote viewing experience, when I was in Germany contemplating about where I would go in Mongolia (where I was about to go), when there would be a serious issue concerning earth changes and all that, I instantly saw a cave and its location seen from a village that I already knew. When I went there, I found the cave and most of the villagers didn't even know, that there was one.

I don't really go into this, though, I feel content, I got what I need, I'm guided and protected and with spiritual development come feats like OBEs and remote viewing eventually as a byproduct, I figure.

Jake, I'm enjoying your book, haven't finished it yet, I found something very amusing:
    I'm very sensitive to the movement of subtle energies in and around my body. Slight movement or vibrations will get my attention every time! (Standing in front of an elevator freaks me out.)

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Jake (4th August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), sandy (7th August 2011), Syl (7th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Smile Re: The Out of Body Experience

Hi Jake,
    Fantastic thread! Thank you for sharing your wisdoms - brilliant!

I too have had natural OBE's since a child. In 2001 I read William Bulhman's book 'Adventures Beyond the Body', that not only covers how to induce an OBE, he includes the quantum sciences to explain the process - I then became totally smitten in controlling my own OBE's - What an adventure! This entire World would be such a different place if everyone was consciously aware of who they are beyond the physical body; religions, governments, wars etc would all cease. Life has never been the same since for me - wonder is all around me! One realises instantly death is a fear based illusion - it is all Life, Life, Life expressions, flowing into new experiences and dimensions of awareness. I am now working on being conscious in all the dimensions, parallels etc, I go to throughout my sleep time and bringing those memories back here into my physical - my Soul is a very busy spirit I am discovering. It is so great to be alive!

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I used to fly over the roofs and up to te sky over buildings,free as a bird while my mind directed me. When I woke up in the morning in my bed I felt exhilarated but sad.
    It was the best feeling and it was the hardest,to be chained again to the heaviness of my body.
    now I wonder if these were OBE experiences?

I learn a lot from you Jake on this subject.

Thanks for the video,it was varied and focused.

"One certainly has a soul; but how it came to allow itself to be enclosed in a body is more than I can imagine. I only know if once mine gets out, I'll have a bit of a tussle before I let it get in again to that of any other." ~ Lord Byron
    Thank you, Limor. You are amazing. I have no doubts that you were/are having OBEs. I contend that many flying dreams are OBEs that we are remembering via the dream-states. There is a level of freedom to traveling outside of our bodies that is not matched with another experience, that I know of. I have to agree with Robert Monroe on this one. Just because one does not remember having an OBE,, it doesn't mean that one did not occur. I have always said that recurring flying dreams are indicative of OBEs. I love saying this,,, Limor "Welcome to Flight School!"

Quote TraineeHuman Re: The Out of Body Experience
    Out of the body projection is something I believe everybody should learn at some stage. I first learned it over thirty years ago. Initially you struggle so very hard to “take off” and you’ll only experience a few seconds or so where you manage to defy gravity, so to speak. But just keep on practising, and practising, and soon enough you’ll really and truly wake up in the middle of a dream and discover you’re a mile or two above the surface of the earth in dark sky with no parachute. You’ll immediately think “I’ll crash into the earth”, and what you focus on, that’s exactly where you go, stat. So you prepare to die in the crash, but two seconds later you find you don’t die and so you do a U-turn from just beneath the earth’s surface, and now you can fly. That sensation of flying is quite a thrill. It’s not just flying, but highly joyful compared to the unhappy state most of us are conditioned to believe is our natural one. That’s one use of OBEs: they prove to you that your natural inner state is a state of feeling very, very good. And they keep proving that to you – which for some reason we keep on forgetting while we go about our business in this vale of sorrows.

I eventually found that it was more useful and beneficial – and natural -- to learn to travel in higher and higher dimensions, but that was all, in some sense, still a form of “flying”, or so it feels. (Not advisable if you are in public or in a moving vehicle.) The only difference is, you only need to go “up” a few dimensions and you no longer have a body, not even a subtle body (or not even a “soul”, I guess). Eventually I found the travel pretty much loses its novelty value. Instead, it’s a bit like driving or train travel: it’s just a means to an end, and the important action or information is at the destination, not in the trip.
    Hello, TranieeHuman. I could not have said it better myself, thank you. So, you are one too... The human experience, rarely leads us to a place of pure joy and freedom. The fully conscious OBE demonstrates that joy and freedom and love ARE the most natural of human states. Everyone should endeavor to learn to project beyond their physical bodies. (There is a prize on the other side,,, hehe!)

The different level of the Astral require different 'bodies' to navigate. Physical body/etheric body/ light body/ NO body,, etc,,,, It is all a construct, anyways. Our bodies adjust to the density of the locale that we find ourselves in. I try not to think about it too much anymore. This physical world is, simply, dense astral. We have 'projected' ourselves into this one too!!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge regarding OBE. I have always said,,, one or two fully conscious OBEs, and you take back your power while at the same time, awakening into a new paradigm. And you do it by yourself, no government, no religion, no science to pretend that you need them. What a wonderful time to be alive. Jake.

Quote Carmen
    Re: The Out of Body Experience
    Thanks Jake. Utube only goes so far for me now and stops!!! Ahhh! Have read all the written material on your site and have downloaded the book. OOB fascinates me. I remember doing it as a kid, but would now like to do it again, consciously!
    Thank you, Carmen. I have no doubts that you remember doing it as a kid. I have no doubts that you are having OBEs when you sleep. (We all do,,) I have not written a 'how to' book yet. I have always had better luck with inspiring folks to remember their own! And it will happen naturally from there. We can read all of the 'how to' books in the world, eventually, it comes down to a decision, and a burning desire to remember and experience the OBE.

Quote manny

ok Jake i,ve had a few experiences,but only in dreamstate.
    about 2 years ago i went what i call the spinning motion.
    i would be curled up in the featus position.in bed.i would start spinning slowly ,then going faster and faster.
    i had no control over it.i ended up spinng on the ceiling spinning.until i found the window and flew out.
    still i had no control over the flight.
    i have never looked down at my self on my own body.

one other is that a friend of mine moved away.we were not in contact for about five years.
    i had a dream where i flew to his new home and flew across a field,then hovered in front of his window.i was on a large field looking in.

a few month later i went up to his house.when i looked out onto the field,guess what it all came back.i had been there before,.
    i told him the story and he believes me.

got a question.i only remember astral projection in the dreamstate.
    i do,nt understand why the waking mind cannot experience this.
    thanks

ps.or is it only a dsream about flying?
    Hello, Manny. Thank you for sharing. This is, by far, the most confusing aspect of Astral Projection. I have many dreams about flying, and energy, and telekinesis, and other astral abilities. I also have fully conscious, etheric projection. I also have everyday, ho-hum, normal dreams. I have always said that flying dreams, especially recurring flying dreams, are OBEs that we are remembering as dreams. Let me explain why I am sure that is the case.

(Bear with me on this.)

There are different aspects of self that are operating simultaneously on different levels. We are only aware of them operating one at a time. First, we have our waking minds. That is our physical awake, linear minds that we are privy to while we walk through our everyday lives. Next, there is the dreaming mind. That is, of course, the mind that we 'phase' into when we dream. It is always active and dreaming, we are only aware of it when we sleep. Then, there is the Projected self. Believe it or not, there is an aspect of us that is projected at all times. We can 'phase' or focus, back and forth between waking mind, dreaming mind, and projected mind. Most people are never aware of their projected self because the do not remember. You have to keep in mind here that there are folks who do not remember their dreams!!!

There is a sort of 'battle' going on between these different aspects of self. That battle has to do with what will be remembered by our physical waking minds. We can only remember one at a time. Our little brains cannot, or will not, interpret information from three different reference points, just one. So, while you are lying there going to bed, your waking mind is drifting off, your dreaming mind is already active and alive, and your projected double is out and about. When you wake up, (notice sometime) your mind 'phases' back into the physical waking mind, and you cannot remember clearly what you were 'dreaming'. Your 'dream' is still in progress.
    OBE memory is much more fickle. Impossible to remember, almost. Because there is a struggle between your dreaming and waking minds, already. You can only download one set of memories for any given time period. There are sometimes brief episodes of bi-location, but mostly, our waking minds only allow us one set of memories for our sleeping periods.
    That is why is will seem so damn convoluted. "Was it a dream? Was it an OBE? It seemed like a dream! But it was REAL, like and OBE! It must have been a dream!" That is our mind trying to make sense of it. You see? It is ALL a projection. Even our waking, physical realities,,, a projection.

Meditating and clearing our minds, is the best way to get the most out of the times when our minds are struggling to interpret events that are happening simultaneously.

I probably confused the hell out of everyone. Sorry. Robert Bruce explains it better than me. He calls it the 'mind split effect'.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/a...67-part-7.html
    Somewhere up there,, is our Higher Self,, that is in control of it all.

Quote Nervana

I had an out of body experience when I was about 13 yrs old. I was sitting on a bed next to my boyfriend and two other people. In an instant I felt my back hit the ceiling and I remember looking down at everyone from above. This lasted for only a few seconds it seems, and I returned back. It was scary, because I was so young and did not understand what happened. I told my boyfriend what happened and asked him what was I doing at the time and all I remember him telling me was that I was looking off into space. That was over 37 years ago and I can still remember it so clearly. This has not happened again since. I wish I could do it again.
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. That is much like my first fully conscious OBE. I was laying on the couch and got up and started walking around and such, before I started floating to the ceiling. It was as real as this world is. Amazing. Thanks. Jake.

Quote chiquetet

I had a spontaneous remote viewing experience, when I was in Germany contemplating about where I would go in Mongolia (where I was about to go), when there would be a serious issue concerning earth changes and all that, I instantly saw a cave and its location seen from a village that I already knew. When I went there, I found the cave and most of the villagers didn't even know, that there was one.

I don't really go into this, though, I feel content, I got what I need, I'm guided and protected and with spiritual development come feats like OBEs and remote viewing eventually as a byproduct, I figure.

Jake, I'm enjoying your book, haven't finished it yet, I found something very amusing:

I'm very sensitive to the movement of subtle energies in and around my body. Slight movement or vibrations will get my attention every time! (Standing in front of an elevator freaks me out.)
    Ha! you caught that, huh? It really does freak me out!

Thank you for taking the time to read mee book! You know, Remote Viewing is much like OBE. Of course you are not in an 'etheric' sort of body, like in OBE, But the same mechanics apply. IMHO. It is more of a 'mental projection'. I have done that on rare occasion too. I am glad to hear that you went to the cave and found it! Verification is VERY empowering. KNOWING that we are more than our human bodies is a big step.

Quote Realeyes

Hi Jake,
    Fantastic thread! Thank you for sharing your wisdoms - brilliant!

I too have had natural OBE's since a child. In 2001 I read William Bulhman's book 'Adventures Beyond the Body', that not only covers how to induce an OBE, he includes the quantum sciences to explain the process - I then became totally smitten in controlling my own OBE's - What an adventure! This entire World would be such a different place if everyone was consciously aware of who they are beyond the physical body; religions, governments, wars etc would all cease. Life has never been the same since for me - wonder is all around me! One realises instantly death is a fear based illusion - it is all Life, Life, Life expressions, flowing into new experiences and dimensions of awareness. I am now working on being conscious in all the dimensions, parallels etc, I go to throughout my sleep time and bringing those memories back here into my physical - my Soul is a very busy spirit I am discovering. It is so great to be alive!
    !!!!!! My sentiments exactly. If we were ALL having OBEs this world is a much better place. We can start now, even. If we were all to spend a couple of hours TONIGHT, out of our bodies,,, then, TOMORROW is a much different day!!! Belief systems can, and will be shattered. This is the basis of my concept of a new revolution. We take back our power by waking up and realizing who the hell we really are!! Everything would change! You are exactly right. Thank you soooooo much for posting. Jake.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Astra (4th August 2011), Carmen (4th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Limor Wolf (6th August 2011), manny (6th August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), strevane (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), transitionalman (5th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I found one of some guy in glasses and a robe () talking about Astral Projection...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Astra (9th August 2011), Maia Gabrial (12th August 2011), Rich (29th April 2019), strevane (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

A little less known author and speaker. This man is the real deal. Jurgen Ziewe can explain astral projection and the higher realms with perfect clarity.

About meditation
    Meeting your “Higher Self”
    About consensus realities
    OB travelers and permanent residents
    OBE and psychic powers

Source: Watch on Vimeo

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Astra (7th August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (3rd September 2011), Nyce555 (10th August 2011), Rich (2nd May 2019), sandy (7th August 2011), selinam (6th September 2011), strevane (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), TraineeHuman (7th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast