+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The Out of Body Experience

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Out of Body Experience

Hi,

I am aware this thread has been a long time inactive but I was hoping to discuss a personal experience.

Today, I woke up from the most tiresome night I had in a while. I experienced an unwanted OBE and full of dark bizarre dreams and intermittent sleep. About OBEs, I just don't want them and my last one was a long time ago (15-18 years ago). Then, a question is why did I have one now?

So here it goes: I remember waking up in the dark between state that I just recognized. I may have send a presence in the corner of the room. I knew i just didn't want to stay there and be aware of what was going on. So my goal from the get go was to wake up my physical body. And what a job that ended up being. I tried with all my energy to sit up on the side of the bed. And what is tricky about this is that you think you are doing it, well you feel a body doing it, but then you realize it's not the physical one. I knew because the body kept falling back like a airy rag doll. I repeated that command a couple of times until I acknowledged that this could go on in a loop as I remembered from past experiences. A first, I decided to use my physical voice and call for help (in the known 3D world). With huge mental effort, I managed to pronounced my husband's name a few times from my physical mouth (like a ghost would). That was weird, really. When he woke up, I instantly woke up, like disconnected from my state.

So yeah, my questions are: Why this OBE from nowhere? Why did I wake up instantly as soon as my husband did and was unsuccessful before despite trying my best?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Elly; 8th February 2014 at 13:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elly For This Post:

Rich (2nd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9