+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: The Out of Body Experience

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: The Out of Body Experience

I just woke from a nap. It is 7:50pm.. I just had, what I call, a 'cluster' OBE. Which is several 'exits' and 're-entries'. The exits were all seamless with no snags. After waking to exit sensations, I just moved slowly and delicately and I was out of mee body. I was very excited! I went straight passed my fiance, who was watching Willow on the Teli,, thru the front door, and out into the front yard. I was looking at my hands,, watching them melt. Yes, your hands will melt if you stare at them! I had put my hand through the wall on my way out the door, and I did not lose vision when I went through the door. (I will many times lose vision, randomly, or going thru walls and doors.) I was quite lucid and comfortable. There was a bi-location effect happening, because I could still hear Willow on the TV, but now was outside in the astral. I said outloud,, "I demand, and expect to be taken to the home of the person that I know as Bollinger!" (Sometimes, this is all that it takes,) I waited for a second in anticipation of some of the 'portals' that have shown themselves in past OBEs, but nothing came. I said, outloud I request the help from my higher self,, I desire to be at the home of the person that I know as Bollinger!! I even stretched out and closed mee astral eyes. Upon opening them, I was in another place for a split second. A long Hallway with doors on both sides. It was a house, and the doors were bedroom doors, there were 4 bedrooms,, two on each side of the hall. It was a bit dark, and I was pausing, waiting for my sight to 'adjust'. Just then, I was back in mee body.

I moved slowly and deliberately back out of mee body, and out into the front yard again. My plan, this time, was to relocate myself ANYWHERE just to see if I could! I was lucid enough to experiment with why my experiment was not working. I looked up into the astral sky! There was a sun to the west, and a sun to the north. TWO SUNS!! I was distracted a bit by the two suns, and wondered if one of them were my, lets say, 'watchers'. (They are lights and small craft that often show themselves during an ObE.) I was looking back and forth between the two suns, and found myself back in mee body!

I moved slowly, out and about once more. It seemed like about 10 or 15 minutes had past, and I was still awake and lucid, yet out of my body. I was getting frustrated by NOT being able to IP (instantly project) ANYWHERE... I spent some time flying around my neighborhood a bit. I went into the field where my personal UFO resides. (another experiment of mine) It was there!! I was not going to try and take it for a ride, as my lucidity was failing, and things were getting 'dreamy', and I knew that I did not have much more time in this etheric layer of the Astral. When that happens, I lose the memory of it, so I decided to call it quits. In a moment, I was back in mee body. I lay there and remember the whole thing, before I wrote it down in my journal, and then rushed to the computer to update this thread.

I don't know why I am being inhibited from my goals, but I will stay at it. I sometimes will need to try several times before I get a good 'hit'.

I am going outside, now, to trace my steps and look into the sky. I am curious about the two suns,, one was where it was supposed to be,, the other was just plain curious.

More later. Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

<8> (7th September 2011), Bollinger (5th September 2011), Caren (10th September 2011), Carmody (8th September 2011), Fred Steeves (5th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Orion.V (6th September 2011), starsha (5th September 2011), Unified Serenity (5th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

I have had 3 OBE’s since we agreed to ‘meet up’ here. I really love Jake’s suggestions that we share our direct experiences with each other. That really diffuses the notion that there is a ‘right way’ or a ‘wrong way’ to travel, I am sure there are as many variations on how to travel as there are unique human beings.

The first experience for me was on the same day we agreed to meet up. I was lying in the sun and started to feel the familiar ‘slipping out’ feeling. For me how it seems to work is that I can’t hold a thought once I am out, so I have been experimenting with holding the last thought before ‘leaving’ with a very clear and solid intention. As I felt the slipping feeling, I grabbed the first thing I could find, so I could try and hold it as long as possible. The first thought that came was Jake. I tried to picture him, and hold the intention to ‘find him’ as long as I could; then as per usual, as soon as I was out, the mind went empty and peaceful.

I am not sure where I ended up, but I did see what I thought to be Jake (may have been his astral double as he pointed out) the closer I got to him the more I realized that something about his energy was like a magnetic pull for me. I saw him as an anchor point, holding a certain frequency and that he was pulling me closer with his energy somehow. As I got to where I felt I needed to be I stopped and took my focus off of him, I ‘looked’ around and saw about 50 other ‘anchor points’ (people anchoring energy) in that area.

All of the anchor points were magnetically pulling or drawing together the ones of like frequency. I saw us all coming together in harmony, as if being pulled together by a really strong and powerful magnetic force. It almost looked geometric or something as I was watching it. I couldn’t make out if any of these other people were people from this forum or not, but I imagine so.

My best guess to interpreting what I saw is that the people who are anchoring that ‘pulling together’ frequency are the people who are holding an intention of unity consciousness. I am sure there are way more than 50 people doing this on the planet right now, but that’s just how many I saw that day.

What I typically find is that I see what I see when I am ‘out’ for a reason, and usually as life unfolds and some time passes, the pieces fall into place and a deeper understanding comes.

I will write about the other two experiences in a bit. Thanks to everyone for making this possible.
    Last edited by starsha; 5th September 2011 at 16:33.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Jake (5th September 2011), PurpleLama (5th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Hi Jake,

The list of words is still on my desk waiting for you. Hope you can find your way here soon.

Thanks

Bollinger
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

<8> (7th September 2011), Jake (5th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I find that the preparation involves always writing down my dreams, and then I'm in the mode where the connection to that space or mode - is more immediate.

I look at the sheet or papers with the dreams written on them every few days at most, always making sure the memory of them is never lost...but slowly becoming a permanent channel in my mind. I read the description, close my eyes and remember the dream again, never letting it fade.

Point is to not just write the dreams down but to make them into permanent memories through recall, so they don't fade..and thus the mode or dual state becomes more permanent, easier to reach. This, to me, will cascade into OBE's, of it's own accord, with some bits of will behind it.

There's more to it, but that is a good start, IMO.
    Dream state is a sort of OBE. Yes, you practice it, whether you want it or not. Do you remember your dreams? Well, this is a good point, isn’t it? What color are they? Black & White? Man, you are f+++ up. Are they clear? Good for you!

In my POV main difference between dream and OBE is lucidity. In addition lucidity may ruin all “god stuff” when you are "out there". You break your connection to your unconsciousness - higher self. That simply means 3d understanding & man thinking within dream state. Yep, you are free; you can do whatever you wish. Wise? Well, I can’t tell…

However it is always good to write down your dreams, however I prefer to remember them. Never know when DejaVu may occur. When it does you recognize the situation, so to speak. You realize and understand importance of the message. This is a true added value to your life (a gem). Remember.

Exploring OBE state with technique is controlled distraction. Free XXX. I am sorry to say that, it is just my POV.

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

i dunno, dreams are just a subconscious thing, hard to prove OBE without the right instruments?

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    i dunno, dreams are just a subconscious thing, hard to prove OBE without the right instruments?
    dream = not aware you have left your body
    lucid dream = not aware you have left your body + manipulate dream state
    OBE = lucidity when leaving the body + manipulate

10. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Allura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I have done some experimenting with this. The way that it worked for me (and a friend) was to lay 'signposts'. Something that can be easily recognized by both (or more) people. It can be something simple, like,, lets say,,, a light post, with a lantern hanging from it. Or, a small clearing in a field with a picnic blanket. Something that both parties will see, and remember in the astral/dreaming worlds.

Or you can simply say each others names,,, you will more than likely 'sync up' with little or no effort. Signposts are not required, as it is the act of reaching out for anothers 'energy signature' that will make this work. Laying signposts will help, as it is a place that you can return to if you 'get lost' during your adventure.

Getting permissions on the physical seems to be quite important too.

I will keep all of this in mind, and enter into the experiment too. I love it. As long as we all agree that it is okay to enter each others 'space', I think we will be okay.
    It is a different experience altogether if we do not agree to it.

I am IN...
    I agree we all need to give each other permission. I tried visiting a friend the other night but ended up in an office building hallway with endless doors...the only reason I can think of that I wasn't able to reach her is because I didn't get her permission.

I give you all permission to enter my space, as long as your intentions are pure and for the good of all.
    "I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it but because of it all things are seen." -C.S. Lewis

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allura For This Post:

Jake (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by FrankoL (here)
    I find that the preparation involves always writing down my dreams, and then I'm in the mode where the connection to that space or mode - is more immediate.

I look at the sheet or papers with the dreams written on them every few days at most, always making sure the memory of them is never lost...but slowly becoming a permanent channel in my mind. I read the description, close my eyes and remember the dream again, never letting it fade.

Point is to not just write the dreams down but to make them into permanent memories through recall, so they don't fade..and thus the mode or dual state becomes more permanent, easier to reach. This, to me, will cascade into OBE's, of it's own accord, with some bits of will behind it.

Dream state is a sort of OBE. Yes, you practice it, whether you want it or not. Do you remember your dreams? Well, this is a good point, isn’t it? What color are they? Black & White? Man, you are f+++ up. Are they clear? Good for you!

In my POV main difference between dream and OBE is lucidity. In addition lucidity may ruin all “god stuff” when you are "out there". You break your connection to your unconsciousness - higher self. That simply means 3d understanding & man thinking within dream state. Yep, you are free; you can do whatever you wish. Wise? Well, I can’t tell…

However it is always good to write down your dreams, however I prefer to remember them. Never know when DejaVu may occur. When it does you recognize the situation, so to speak. You realize and understand importance of the message. This is a true added value to your life (a gem). Remember.

Exploring OBE state with technique is controlled distraction. Free XXX. I am sorry to say that, it is just my POV.
    Are you being rude? Or just non supportive of the whole thread? Why this tone, Frank?

For me, Frank..my 'dreams' if I choose to remember them, are a 100% accurate parable, a story version of my coming day. Always. It has yet to fail.

People have to start somewhere, Frank, and each person has different needs and requirements for making that happen. So it is best to vary the potential techniques that are presented to the interested persons.

So dreams can be more than just OBE. FAR more.

And when I do that particular thing, I begin to skip into an ever expanding level of increased temporal awareness, in the conscious state. I even get fully blown waking (in broad daylight) visions of yet to happen events, in time.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Allura (6th September 2011), Forevernyt (6th September 2011), Fred Steeves (14th September 2011), Jake (9th September 2011), PurpleLama (7th September 2011), starsha (7th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Allura (here)

I agree we all need to give each other permission. I tried visiting a friend the other night but ended up in an office building hallway with endless doors...the only reason I can think of that I wasn't able to reach her is because I didn't get her permission.

I give you all permission to enter my space, as long as your intentions are pure and for the good of all.
    yes i agree, an unsolicited astral visit can be pretty intrusive.

I feel exactly the same as Allura, i give permission to anyone here on this thread to give me an astral visit anytime so long as the intention is pure, or to serve the collective greater good.

Thanks for bringing that up Allura
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Allura (10th September 2011), Jake (9th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Are you being rude? Or just non supportive of the whole thread? Why this tone, Frank?

For me, Frank..my 'dreams' if I choose to remember them, are a 100% accurate parable, a story version of my coming day. Always. It has yet to fail.

People have to start somewhere, Frank, and each person has different needs and requirements for making that happen. So it is best to vary the potential techniques that are presented to the interested persons.

And when I do that particular thing, I begin to skip into an ever expanding level of increased temporal awareness, in the conscious state. I even get fully blown waking (in broad daylight) visions of yet to happen events, in time.
    I am very supportive and I am not rude at all. Sharp tone doesn’t mean anything than that. I am sorry you can't see. I always communicate in general and not on personal level. Sorry if you've been offended.

I know you want to help people, but mostly you help yourself (to be honest). I have stripped myself (you too) in front of everyone but it won’t help others to see. Nonetheless I still believe someone will gain from it as I did from others.

But we have to exchange different angles. Everyone task is to find out the truth. You know, everything is so obvious and in front of your eyes. Most of the work depends on yourself.

The dreams are far more. I couldn't agree more. In essence what I wanted to explain right that in my last message. We don’t want others to think that OBE is “the big deal”, do we?
    Last edited by FrankoL; 7th September 2011 at 07:46.

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi guys..

Tonight i had many wonderful dreams i remember as i seem to do every night, one dream i was literally fighting to get in to this office. (i dont know why)

Ok here is how i spend my nights as of late, i spend my nights on a couch but it's too short so i wake up 2-3 times a night. (its perfect)
    When i wake up i analyze my dreams so i remember them.

Ok here it goes, the third time i was about to go to sleep. Boom i am in this office i dreamt about before, but this is different "i am there" i am thinking "s h i t" its real i am here.
    Emidelty i remember not to get excitet, i kept my head low and started to walk and find a way out from there. As i did, this guy stopt me and started to ask alot of questions about why i am leaving and i dont like my jobb here.

I played along and told him i love my work but i have good reasons why have to leav right now. (i was thinking, i dont work here you idiot i have never seen you before)
    Anyway this guy dont give up, so i start to get annoyed and i take a really hard and good look at this guy. And one thing caught my eyes, he is wearing my red sweatshirt,
    i remember thinking why in the world are you wearing my shirt. And as i did that i whent straight back to my body and woke up.

What do you guys think about this??

18. Link to Post #132
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A Big Ha Ha excellent bit of Editing on the Youtube Clip where Jake has used Bob Dean saying "Now you put that in your pipe and smoke it" to substantiate the previous clips on the reality of the spirit. Loved it. Laughing still now.!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TATODAY For This Post:

Jake (9th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

I am very supportive and I am not rude at all. Sharp tone doesn’t mean anything than that. I am sorry you can't see. I always communicate in general and not on personal level. Sorry if you've been offended.

I know you want to help people, but mostly you help yourself (to be honest). I have stripped myself (you too) in front of everyone but it won’t help others to see. Nonetheless I still believe someone will gain from it as I did from others.

But we have to exchange different angles. Everyone task is to find out the truth. You know, everything is so obvious and in front of your eyes. Most of the work depends on yourself.

The dreams are far more. I couldn't agree more. In essence what I wanted to explain right that in my last message. We don’t want others to think that OBE is “the big deal”, do we?
    OK Frank, got it. You are 36 and your 'Pluto square' is now making you itchy with it's lead-in. Very likely it is, anyways. Read up on your particular one, if you have not, it presents fantastic opportunities, in many cases.

As for the rest.... it just felt a bit rude (or sharp, if you prefer), even to me. Thus an opportunity to clear that up as relations go. Obviously that is a good thing.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

??? There is an energetic counterpart to the physical. When we are out of our bodies, we are part of this energetic reality. The dreamstates are much different. The two phenomenon are related, yet different. We are using aspects of self to discover and explore. The 'dreaming' mind exists independantly of the 'waking mind' and again independent of the 'projected mind' and again seperate from your higher self. The applications of discovery regarding the dreaming mind are limited. Same with OBE... It is the integration of these different aspects of mind that is going to be the "BIG DEAL",,, and YES,, The OBE is the next extension of our understanding of ourselves as energy beings. Many other races of physical, and non-physical beings have mastered the Astral. It is also OUR birthright. Many abduction scenerios are controlled via the Astral. It is not just about the mechanism where by we 'dream'. Dreaming and lucid dreaming have much of the same characteristics of OBE, but they are still very different. Many times the Dream-state-lessons that I am learning will have to be 'applied' in the Astral. Many times, if I hit a barrier in the Astral, I will be 'bumped' to the 'dreaming' levels to re-learn a lesson, before I can continue in the Astral.

OBE is a much bigger deal than you might think. You cannot KNOW that you are more than your physical body from a dream. You cannot KNOW the infinite nature of an energetic reality through a dream. Many flying dreams are OBEs that we are remembering from the dream states.

There is much more going on than meets the I... You cannot stick your hand through the wall, in a dream, and have it effect the physical wall in reality. You can in an OBE!!!

Passing off OBEs as trivial is a mistake!!! Passing off DREAMS as trivial is a mistake too. Your take on it shows just about how much experience you have with this phenomenon.

Quote Exploring OBE state with technique is controlled distraction. Free XXX.
    Dude,,, you have to get over that... free XXX??? Is THAT your experience in the astral??? I suppose that WOULD be distracting. You tipped your hand a bit there,,, It is not like that for me, or anyone that I have ever known. I have never heard that said by any advanced or experienced projector. You must look deeper within yourself if your ObEs are turning into XXX!!! Get past the distraction, and it is not as confusing... Best regards, Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

<8> (9th September 2011), Fred Steeves (14th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011), PurpleLama (15th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

I'd Just like to say I love the idea of this thread, wonderful. I've actually been working really hard to astral project, as of lately, and I've had three big gains: 1) I noticed one night that, as I was attempting to project, I heard a strong buzzing sound and I've read up on astral projection so knew what it was. I got so excited that it ruined the opportunity, but I didn't allow that to faze me, that was a huge gain for me. 2) I had one dream where I became aware I was dreaming and I said aloud, "I'm dreaming". Although, I didn't snap out of the dream, just kept dreaming for some reason. 3) One morning, after waking, I was still in my bed and started to concentrate on my third eye and saw a violet light. I assumed I was cheating somehow and opened my eyes to see only pitch blackness in the room.
    What am I looking for? The cream of the crop, the bees knees... of life!
    We are humans becoming, help us to become for the highest and best good of all concerned!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaM For This Post:

Caren (10th September 2011), Fred Steeves (14th September 2011), Jake (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Marsila (10th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #136
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

what is this sound i hear?? What is the thing I see??

Everytime I feel my body moving out and tilting - I hear a loud noise like a scrambled radio channel and then i see a purple fluctuating light (my eyes are closed when I saw this)

What are they? why do I see them?

I seem to be stuck at this stage, I just cannot get out of the body. I have feeling that the astral body is floating above the physical body, then I hear those noises and see that purple light and then I'm stuck...so when I open my eyes I'm still in the physical body.

What should I do or did I do anything wrong??

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheez_2806 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th September 2011), Jake (14th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cheez_2806 (here)
    what is this sound i hear?? What is the thing I see??

Everytime I feel my body moving out and tilting - I hear a loud noise like a scrambled radio channel and then i see a purple fluctuating light (my eyes are closed when I saw this)

What are they? why do I see them?

I seem to be stuck at this stage, I just cannot get out of the body. I have feeling that the astral body is floating above the physical body, then I hear those noises and see that purple light and then I'm stuck...so when I open my eyes I'm still in the physical body.

What should I do or did I do anything wrong??
    Cheez, i hear that sound too usually when i am coming back 'in', to me it sounds like a good sign that you are hearing that, and also seeing colors. Any geometric shapes at all?

My best advice is to honor your own uniqueness. It seems to me that we all go about these things differently because we are all so unique. If you compare your progress to someone else you will be looking for something specific, and might miss out on how spirit is showing up for you in your unique way.

It sounds like you are on the right track, so i would say just allow it to happen, don't force it to happen. The more you can relax into the experience the better.

For myself, the best experiences have been when they are totally spontaneous.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

cheez_2806 (15th September 2011), Fred Steeves (14th September 2011), Jake (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), PurpleLama (15th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #138
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for this - what ded he say the name of his website was? - please help

30. Link to Post #139
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Jake

I mean Jurgen Ziewe

31. Link to Post #140
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]Cheez, i hear that sound too usually when i am coming back 'in', to me it sounds like a good sign that you are hearing that, and also seeing colors. Any geometric shapes at all? [/QUOTE]

THanks man!
    Yes I do! I can't describe it properly. But its sort of like a flower blossoming up and then another one blossoms up then another one. It's also kind of like going through a purple tunnel. It's cool~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast