+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We are killing her... and ourselves!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default We are killing her... and ourselves!

About a year or so ago there were advertisements of BP boasting new technology for drilling deeper.
    Now, today as Gia’s reddish brown blood gushes out of her …I can’t help but to think how she’s been stabbed and mortally wounded. We are killing her by supporting these thugs, I feel shamed standing by watching in dismay as Gia is raped constantly for our own benefits. As she struggles fighting for life against this parasite called “Human”, storms and natural disasters may be her most proficient weapons. But now, the Human has learned of her tactics and now use them against her and other life/parasites that get in the way.

When this oil reserve depletes itself, what will happen to the void where the oil came from? Maybe there will be a collapse/sinkhole where this oil is gushing from. Maybe the sink oils around the world are results of empty oil reserves. If there is no longer anything to sustain ground stability from underneath (pressure, oil, lava, water, etc)…than the weight of the land becomes too heavy…therefore collapsing. I expect more bad than good from this ongoing scenario. There is just too much innocent life being waste, and for what? greed.

I now drive maybe twice a week (mostly use train or bike) and I hardly eat, so cooking has become very limited. Besides, I mainly eat raw fruits and veggies and drink smoothies. When it gets cold…layers of clothing and good insulation around the house is better than what most people give credit for. We can’t sit around pointing fingers at corporations because they get their powers from us. So I’m making a stand and doing what I can for my mother. Hopefully others will be brave enough too, and stop ignoring her cries. There are 2 kinds of people…talkers and doers. Which are you? How will this end? What legacy will our kind leave behind…after we killed our selves…

Peace

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: We are killing her... and ourselves!

How did we get here, where up is down and down is up? No single aspect of the world at large makes any sense anymore. The latest disaster in the Gulf is destroying life and ecosystems on a scale never before seen and not a soul, not one single person has yet been held accountable. Yet you or I will be fined a $1,000.00 for littering on a highway. Where is the justice? We have a justice system with no justice, judges and lawyers pervert and prevent the truth at every turn. How did we get here? I am sorry to be repeating myself, but the point must be made. Life no longer makes any sense at all. Wars without reason, doctors destroying lives, universities that obscure the truth, scientist that have forgotten the scientific method, the free press that is anything but free or truthful!

This is America the land of the free. Not anymore. Under the watch of the last two presidents Americans have watched all of their inalienable rights be taken away. I guess they were not that inalienable after all. Congress is full to the brim with representatives who do not represent the people who elected them. And people still argue the merits of the Democrats over the Republicans, my god people they all work for the same evil cabal! This government is actively dismantling this country as I write and no one seems to care. People still watch the news. I honestly don’t know why. Do they not realize that it is 100% lies? I tell my daughter that everything on the TV is make believe, she looks at me with those innocent eyes not quite understanding the true depth of my sarcasm.

And there is the rub. What kind of a world am I leaving to this Beautiful little Angel who I tell everyday that everything is all right? My little 10 year old girl, her portion of our national debt is well over a quarter of a million dollars. My God people how have we good old Americans allowed this to happen in such a short time?

People do not realize they have an active evil enemy. Let me rephrase, all common good old Americans do not realize that they are involved in the greatest battle of all time. Our sovereignty is already gone, the powers that be have only to round us up, which they have every legal right to do so because we gave all of our rights away without a single protest, not a whimper.

We all need to help each other and we all need to help each other now! If we do not, we will all end up in very dire straits indeed. We are at the mercy of foreign banking interests. They have taken over our country and so slowly at first, but now everyday you can see chaos in the headlines. It is only a matter of months before very bad things start happening to the US dollar. What are you going to do when gas and food and everything else cost two or three or ten times as much as it does today?

The sick and totally insane part of this whole mess that really gets me is that these foreign banks have designed this whole system of fiat money to fail in the first place. Their whole end game has been complete and total domination. Is that what you want for you and your family, complete and total domination by an evil foreign interest? These people do not care who they have to kill to get their way and make a profit,. Wake up and realize that we have an enemy that has had an agenda of evil laid out over millennium, at the very least 300 years. What is your response, what is your plan of action?

It is estimated that the Rothschild family fortune is over five hundred trillion dollars. That is enough money to house, feed and clothe the entire population on Mother Earth. The Vatican and the Rothschild organizations own everyone and everything on the planet. Even with all of that, it is not enough. They seek to control every aspect of life. Their entire obsession is now solely about power. They have funded both sides of every war and conflict of over the last hundred years. They rule through the very real fear of murder, chaos and violence. There is nothing they will not do to achieve their ends.

May 19, 2010

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    About a year or so ago there were advertisements of BP boasting new technology for drilling deeper.
    Now, today as Gia’s reddish brown blood gushes out of her …I can’t help but to think how she’s been stabbed and mortally wounded. We are killing her by supporting these thugs, I feel shamed standing by watching in dismay as Gia is raped constantly for our own benefits. As she struggles fighting for life against this parasite called “Human”, storms and natural disasters may be her most proficient weapons. But now, the Human has learned of her tactics and now use them against her and other life/parasites that get in the way.

When this oil reserve depletes itself, what will happen to the void where the oil came from? Maybe there will be a collapse/sinkhole where this oil is gushing from. Maybe the sink oils around the world are results of empty oil reserves. If there is no longer anything to sustain ground stability from underneath (pressure, oil, lava, water, etc)…than the weight of the land becomes too heavy…therefore collapsing. I expect more bad than good from this ongoing scenario. There is just too much innocent life being waste, and for what? greed.

I now drive maybe twice a week (mostly use train or bike) and I hardly eat, so cooking has become very limited. Besides, I mainly eat raw fruits and veggies and drink smoothies. When it gets cold…layers of clothing and good insulation around the house is better than what most people give credit for. We can’t sit around pointing fingers at corporations because they get their powers from us. So I’m making a stand and doing what I can for my mother. Hopefully others will be brave enough too, and stop ignoring her cries. There are 2 kinds of people…talkers and doers. Which are you? How will this end? What legacy will our kind leave behind…after we killed our selves…

Peace
    Thank you for your thread! I have been saying this for ages and I am totaly with you and do the same as you. I don't have a car and I go shopping with someone else once a month. Otherwise I get green deliveries (as in green fuels). I totally agree that we have to vote with our wallets, it is the only way to change!

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

great post, true times three

back at you, Stardustaquarion

I just hope the oceans floor doesn’t collapse like an egg shell. If it is true that this reserve of oil reaches from the middle of South America to North America the implications for catastrophe is hugh. Earth quakes, land mass breakage, tsunamis and floods might be the least of our worries. The media blackout and arresting of citizens seem to point to a mass cover up.

We will be strong when that time comes, it just saddens me when our species rather wait until the dire hours before performing our miracles. As of right now...the only good I can see coming out of this mess is no longer using fossil fuels…

be well, spread love

&

Peace

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes, it is a worriying thought...lets hope not

6. Link to Post #6
    Bomack

We do not own Mother Earth. She owns us. We are Her children, and She allows us to stay home as long as we're loving and respectful . . . with each-other as well as with Her. We have not. We have misbehaved for a long time. She has spanked us many times for misbehaving and yet we have not learned.

WATCH and LISTEN to this video, at-least a couple of times. Let it sink-in. And then ask yourself: Do we deserve this? I think the answer is pretty apparent.

I Love You Mom!

+ Reply to Thread