+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Paying it forward' and a self-help thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default "Paying it forward' and a self-help thread

Hello again Avalonians. Let me start this thread by thanking everybody who contributed to my first thread. Since my first thread I have learned a great deal and I feel I’ve also grown.
    This thread is an attempt to bring both empowering knowledge and simultaneously bring the idea of “paying it forward” back into the mindset at such a crucial time. If everybody on Earth today gave empowering knowledge/services or any beneficiary ideas or actions in restoring balance and harmony, in one week you could be certain that Earth wouldn’t be the same as it is today. In this scenario, Earth and its inhabitants’ would have made a large stride in the betterment of all. Unfortunately, not everybody on this day will make this stride. For this reason it is so important that those who are aware enough to “pay it forward” to give special attention and allow this idea to become a large priority. You don’t have to know Reiki or other healing modalities, you don’t have to know groundbreaking knowledge. Sometimes it is the smallest acts that make the greater difference, like a genuine smile to a stranger or a loving hug to somebody in need. We ALL already posses enough knowledge to make a difference and I, from the bottom of my heart, pray that this thread, this information strengthens your desire to “pay it forward”.
    There’s a lot of information here. If you have any questions, please reread the material 2 to 3 times before posting your question.
    Before I go into this subject I want to state that;
    • This information is life changing/priceless. Worst-case scenario, the Internet is no longer working or you don’t have access to the Internet. So I strongly suggest that you copy, paste, and print this information. Or even better, memorize it.
    • I would also like this thread to be a place where people can come and post their free services and knowledge to the public.
    • Lastly, besides posting additional free services and knowledge, I would prefer to keep this thread to a question basis only. So that those who are looking for answers can find it with relative ease. If you want to complement somebody or talk about unrelated, though similar ideas, please private message the person. If this is not possible, I will understand.
    • If there is anything you feel I’ve missed about the subject, please add it.

Not only can you work on yourself, friends and family, but animals as well.

1. Muscle Testing
    2. Governing Meridian
    3. Trapped Emotions and how to release them
    4. Heartwalls and Brainwalls
    5. Balls of energy
    6. Protecting yourself- shield and emotional stamina
    7. How to work on others
    8. Immune System Functioning
    9. Remove Toxins
    10. Need Nutrition?
    11. The White Light
    12. Pathogens
    13. Addictive Energy
    14. Aura Colors and Meaning
    15. Consciousness Calibration
    16. Blood Type
    17. Mental
    18. Dehydration
    19. Ph Imbalance
    20. Magnetic Field
    21. Questions that can be answered by muscle testing
    22. Questions not to ask through muscle testing
    23. CLEANSING
    Muscle Testing
    • Answers aren’t always 100% reliable
    • Everybody can learn how to receive “yes” and “no” answers from the subconscious via muscle testing.
    • Muscle testing should not be strenuous, in fact it should be almost effortless.
    Muscle testing is a way to communicate with the subconscious. If, during the muscle test, you retain a stiff, strong muscle reaction or sway forward it’s a “yes” answer and if you receive a weak, limp muscle reaction or sway backwards it’s a “no” answer.
    Arm Test Method- have the subject place his/her arm parallel to the ground and have the tester place two fingers above the wrist. Both the subject and the tester have to communicate to find a medium where they use their strength. This is the only method where there is a tester and a subject. The rest of the methods are self-employed.

Self Arm Test Method- this method is the same as the Arm Test Method except, instead of having the arm parallel to the ground and to the side, the arm is tight to the body and raised 90 degrees at the elbow in front of the person.
    Hand Solo Method- place the middle finger on the index finger of the same hand, near the nail.

Falling Log Method- place one hand on top of the other hand so that the pinky of the top hand rests on the beginning of the index finger, near the knuckle.

Hole In One Method- make a circle with the thumb and index fingers of one hand and place the thumb and index fingers of the other hand inside. The circle should stay intact with a congruent statement and the circle should separate with an incongruent statement.

Linked Rings Method- connect both circles made with the index and thumb fingers of both hands. Decide which will be the one that breaks with an incongruent statement.

Sway Test- in a standing position, attempt to be still and calm. If you say a congruent statement you should sway forward and you should sway backwards with an incongruent statement.

To perform a muscle test, you will have to calibrate the muscles contributing to that method. To calibrate, pick your method and start with saying an incongruent word like “no” and test. Each time you say “no” and test, you will be able to decide if you’re providing too much strength. Continue testing with less strength until the muscles associated with you method become weak and a CLEAR “no” answer is provided. Again, the muscle test should be almost effortless. Now that you’ve reached a desired “no’ calibration, say a congruent word like “yes”. Keep saying “yes” until your muscles, correlating to your method, becomes strong. Now that the “yes” and “no” calibrations for this method is set, continue going back and forth between “yes” and “no” until you feel confident. Everyday for a week, perform 100 “yes” and 100 “no” and you will be proficient in this method of muscle testing.

There are many different types of muscle tests and almost anything will work.
    Hint: It may be useful for you, as it has for me, to either develop a method and to learn how to use it on both hands or to learn two methods with one or two hands.

Governing Meridian

Governing Meridian “ begins in the center of the upper lip, runs up and over the head, and all the way down the center of the spine, ending at the tailbone”. The governing meridian allows the release of trapped emotions and more. It amplifies our intention. Later on, when I explain how to release trapped emotions, understand that when I say go down the governing meridian 3 or 10 times, it means, using the palm of your hand, brush down the governing meridian of the subjects back. When working on yourself, in order to go down your meridian, use the palms of your hand and go up your forehead over to the top of your head 3 or 10 times.

Trapped Emotions and how to release them

Trapped Emotions are balls of negative energy that are created by strong negative reactions. If the body/mind is too overwhelmed or if the amount of energy contributing to the negative emotion is too strong, the body/brain may not be able to process and eliminate the energy. If so, it will likely become lodged inside and around the body.

There are three basic types of trapped emotions: Inherited, Absorbed, and Self-Created.

Inherited- at the time of conception, through either the egg or the sperm, trapped energies are included within the genetic material. Identify which parent it was inherited from. If more information is necessary to release the trapped emotion, determine if the parent created, inherited or absorbed it. If even more information is required, find out how many generations back it was created. These types of emotions require 10 hand strokes down the governing meridian.

Absorbed- usually absorbed at a young age, and also usually from one of the parents. Identify whom it was absorbed from. These trapped emotions require 3 strokes down the governing meridian.

Self-Created- these trapped emotions are created by the individual. If more information is required to release this trapped emotion, determine when it was created by splitting the years of the individual in half and working from there. If the trapped emotion was created, say, at age 12, the subconscious may say that it was created at age 11, 12, or 13. So its give or take a year from the actual time it was created. If you cannot find an age from birth to current age, it probably was created in the womb. Ask if it was during the first, second, or third trimester. If more information is necessary to release the trapped emotion, determine if it was due to a person, animal, friend, male, or female. These trapped emotions require 3 rolls down the governing meridian.

To start, ask a question that can be answered in a “yes” or “no” format, directed towards an area of interest. Ex. Is there a trapped emotion contributing to my headache, lower back pain, neck pain, insomnia etc…? Or, if you don’t have any particular area of interest, go down the list of trapped emotions and ask, do I have a trapped emotion of abandonment, betrayal etc…? Give yourself a moment or two between the time you ask the question and the time you test for an answer. I understand that asking whether there is a trapped emotion contributing to diseases, cancers, arthritis isn’t completely understood to the subconscious. I’ve found out that the best way to ask the subconscious about, say, arthritis, is to direct the question to the area affected. Example of arthritis, are there any trapped emotions contributing to the pain in my heads? Also, after releasing many trapped emotions, you may ask, is there another trapped emotion contributing to ….? And receive a no answer. If that is the case, it may not mean that you have no more trapped emotions contributing to …, but that the subconscious cannot release anymore trapped emotions at this time. Give the subject a full day or two and retest. Finally, there’s a 20% chance that after releasing a large amount of trapped emotions, the subject may feel a withdrawal of the trapped emotions. In this case, the subject will experience, for a few hours to a day, those trapped emotions. It is normal and it is likely to happen every now and then. My best advice is, release all of your trapped emotions and you won’t have to worry about it, unless you create more trapped emotions.

Next, determine if the trapped emotion is inherited, absorbed, or self-created. After, ask which row it is in. This will eliminate half of the list. Then find out if it’s in an even or odd row. This will cut the remaining half in half. Next, determine which of the last three rows the trapped emotion is in. From there, determine which trapped emotion it is from the last five. Once you have identified the trapped emotion, ask, is there anything else about this trapped emotion I need to know before I can release it? If no, then release it. If yes, more information about the trapped emotion has to be brought to the surface.
    Inherited trapped emotion example

Is there a trapped emotion contributing to the pain in my left ankle? Yes. Is this trapped emotion inherited? Yes. Was this inherited from my mother? Yes. Is this trapped emotion in column A? No. So its in column B. Is it in an even row? No. Row 1? No. Row 3? Yes. Is this trapped emotion Confusion? Yes. Is there anything else I need to know before I can release this trapped emotion? Yes. Did my mother create this trapped emotion? No. Did she absorb this trapped emotion? Yes. From her mother? Yes. Is there anything else about this trapped emotion I need to know before I can release it? No. 10 strokes down the governing meridian. Have I release this trapped emotion of Confusion? No. 10 more strokes. Have I release it? Yes. COMPLETE

Absorbed trapped Emotion example
    Is my stomach balanced? No. Is there a trapped emotion contributing to it? Yes. Is this trapped emotion inherited? No. Is it absorbed? Yes. From my father? Yes. Is this trapped emotion in column A? Yes. Even row? Yes. Row 2? Yes. Is this Anxiety? No. Despair? Yes. Usually this is all you will have to know about an absorbed trapped emotion, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Is there anything else I need to know? No. 3 Strokes down governing meridian. Have I released this trapped emotion? Yes. COMPLETED

Self-Created trapped emotion example
    Is my pineal gland balanced? No. Is there a trapped emotion contributing to it? Yes. Is this trapped emotion inherited? No. Is it absorbed? No. Is it self-created? Yes. Is it in column A? Yes. Even row? No. Row 1? No. Row 3? Yes. Is this trapped emotion Crying? Yes. Is there anything else I need to know? Yes. Age of Individual is 100. Did this become trapped between birth and 50? Yes. Between birth and 25? No. 25 to 35? Yes. 25 to 30? Yes. 25? No. 26? Yes. Is there anything else I need to know? No. 3 strokes down governing meridian. Have I release this trapped emotion? Yes. COMPLETED

Heartwalls and Brainwalls

Heartwalls and Brainwalls are trapped emotions that have congregated around the heart and or brain. Heartwalls have the ability to make it difficult or impossible to both give and receive love. I don’t know what effect a brainwall has on the brain. I intuitively ask one day if I had a brainwall, realizing that the heart was a brain itself. I think I speak for most people when I say, it doesn’t really make a difference, as long as it’s eliminated. Both are created by many trapped emotions and all of which have to be release one by one, the same way it was explained how to release trapped emotions above. In order to get started ask, do I/he/she have a heartwall or brainwall. If at first you receive a “no” answer ask, do I/he/she have a “hidden” heartwall or brainwall. Sometimes the word hidden has to be used. From then on, direct the subject of your questions to either the heartwall or brainwall. Example, is there a trapped emotion I can release from my heartwall/brainwall? You can also determine what material it I made out of and how long the distance created by the energies of the trapped emotions are. Every time a trapped emotion is release, the length will decrease. Also, note that 1 trapped emotion could create the distance of a mile while 5 could create two feet. It’s all about how much energy goes into creating each trapped emotion.

Balls of energy

A ball of energy is referring to two or more trapped emotions into one energetic ball. I’ve found out that the best way to eliminate them is to determine how many trapped emotions are contributing to the energetic ball and identify all the trapped emotions. I’ve never had to know more information than that, but in case, you can ask when it was created. From personal experience, I would recommend working your way from the most trapped emotions in an energetic ball down to the fewest. To find out, a good way to word it is, I want to find out the largest amount of trapped emotions contributing to an energetic ball. Is it more than 5 trapped emotions? Yes. More than 7? No. Is it 7? Yes. From here you would understand that you have at least one energetic ball consisting of 7 trapped emotions. Identify them all and determine if more information is necessary. From then on, work your way down to energetic balls of 2 trapped emotions and when there are no more, you will have only single trapped emotions.

Protecting yourself and emotional stamina

When working on others you’re going to want to protect yourself. You need to create a shield. While stroking down the governing meridian, say something to the effect of, “I am placing a shield around myself which will block all negative energies from reaching me”. “It will allow only positive energies in and it completely covers me”. Now test yourself, am “I shielded from negative energies?” Every time you work on somebody make sure your shield is up. The shield is permanent so you won’t have recreate another one, simply say “shield up” with the intention of activating your shield. Also, before working on EACH person ask, do I have enough emotional stamina to work on another person? If you don’t you can ask, if you will have enough emotional stamina later today? If so, within an hour?, two hours?

My newest synchronicity has been the introduction to Tai Chi s Spiritual Practice

http://prernalal.com/banned%20books/
    By learning and practicing Tai Chi, as described in this link, you will gain emotional stamina being able to work on as many people as you wish. With the understanding that it may require multiple Tai Chi sessions a day.

Working on others

First things first, always ask for permission. You do not want to disobey somebody’s will, whether they know it or not. Secondly if you tell an individual you are working on, say, his/her heartwall do NOT work on other energetic imbalances, even if the intention is good, without his/her consent. If you are working on somebody in person you’re going to be using the Arm Test Method. If the subject is not testable, there are three possible reasons .1) Dehydration, 2) Misalignment, or 3) trapped emotion. For dehydration have the subject drink a glass of water. For a misalignment, run your hand down his/her governing meridian 10 times with the intent of correcting the misalignment. For a trapped emotion, you will have to remove it via remotely. If you plan to work remotely or from a distance, you will have to connect to them. If the subjects name is Jill and the tester is Robert, Robert would repeat the subjects. My name is Jill and then test. My name is Jill and test. My name is Jill and test. The first time, it will test false and each time after the strength of the muscles will increase. Continue three or four times until there’s a solid yes answer. Once that is accomplished, you will be connected to the subject. Do remember to disconnect after working on the subject by saying your name. My name is Robert and test. My name is Robert and test, until you have a strong congruent answer.

Immune System Functioning

As via muscle testing how well your immune system is functioning as a percentage. You can also ask, is there a trapped emotion contributing to my affected immune system? After releasing each trapped emotion contributing to the affected immune system, you can retest and find that your immune system percentage has risen.

Toxins
    For each of the following, identify if you have it and if so, roll down your governing meridian 10 times.

1)Free Radical
    2)EM Spectrum
    3)Chemical
    4)Microbial
    5)Heavy Metals
    After releasing toxins it is very important to drink lots of WATER to wash them out of your system.
    Note: If you BELIEVE you can remove these from yourself, you absolutely can and if you don’t BELIEVE, then you’re right again. The mind is so amazing and you can do anything if you believe.

Need Nutrition?
    You can ask yourself via muscle testing if there are any vitamins or miners your body need and how much and for how many days to take a certain amount.

The White Light

Every time I drink a glass of water or eat something, even as small as a raisin, I close my eyes and place a beautiful white light around it until its clear in my mind. From then on it’s fair to eat or drink. One day at work, I was so hungry I decided to eat something other than fruit or vegetables since I had non. I grabbed a soft jumbo pretzel and as I was about to eat it, a thought crossed my mind to ask if there was anything in this pretzel that was harmful to my body? I received a “no” answer but I still put a white light over it because I wanted to make a habit of doing so. As I reached for a mustard packet I decided to ask the same question. Is there anything in this mustard that’s harmful to my body? I was surprised when I received a “yes”. I wanted to put a white light around the mustard packet and see if anything happened. So afterwards, I retested and I received a negative answer! I was shocked but it made sense to me. I retested this with all types of foods and beverages like butter and coca cola soda. I didn’t use the mustard, butter, or drink the coke but I found this to be very interesting. So I learned two things from this experience. 1) I can test foods and drinks to find if they contain harmful ingredients or other and 2) I can nullify them by imagining a beautiful white light around and or through them…if I believed!

Pathogens

Ask whether or not you have each pathogen
    1) Parasites
    2) Fungal
    3) Bacterial
    4) Viral
    5) Mold
    As I said before, if you BELIEVE you can remove these from yourself, you absolutely can and if you don’t BELIEVE, then you’re right again. The mind is so amazing and you can do anything if you believe.

For those who may not be able to remove them from themselves or others, I would recommend using MMS, except for Fungus. For Fungus I would recommend Aztec Clay aka Bentonite aka Montmorillonite. For MMS, ask how many drops per day are required and for how many days. For the Aztec Clay, it is recommended by Jim Humble, the author of Breakthrough The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century, to mix it with Vaseline (petroleum jelly) at a 50% ratio and apply it to the affected area. Reapplying every 8 hours for 3 days. He also suggests that if it’s internal, to brush your teeth with the powder 3 or 4 times a day.

Addictive Energy

Addictions, just like everything else in the Universe and beyond, is made up of energy. The only way to eliminate it, from my understand, is to first, completely release the individual’s heartwall. Once that is accomplished, ask, do I have any addictive energy? If so, roll down the governing meridian 3 times and retest.

Aura Colors and meanings
    Via muscle testing you can find out which aura color you have. Sometimes a person can have two colors. Also, your aura can make changes all the time.
    According to Andov Pane in his book Extraordinary Powers in Humans

Red- its interpretation depends upon the shade and as with all colors in question, upon the relationship with the rest of the colors. Permanent dark red indicates high temper while temporary sparks of the same color symbolize only a momentary state of mind filled with anger or even hatred. A human who carries a strong dark red light in his/her aura usually is one who has suffered a great emotional loss in the past and still has not gotten over it. On the other hand, a human who carries permanent strong light red color in his/her aura usually represents a person attached to sexual experiences, while temporary sparks of the same color can indicate a momentary state of the mind filled with sexual charge or need for sexual experience. However, such a person can often be apt to be domineering and quick acting. Generally, the red light in the aura symbolizes a nervous, impulsive, very active person, one who is probably self-centered. It mainly symbolizes a materialistic person and if the scarlet tone is present, it indicates an overdose of ego.

Green- basically, a permanent presence of green colored light in the aura indicates a person who is generous and compassionate. Such a person tries to help everyone and everything because he/she is driven by the force and thinks he/she can make a difference and make a better world for everybody to live in. Still, temporary green sparkles usually indicate a state of mind filled with friendship or deep compassion with some event that happened recently to someone dear. Generally, the presence of green indicates a positive person always willing to help.

Yellow- in most cases, a yellow colored light in someone’s aura represents the person’s freedom and non-attachment. It can be also a momentary state of mind filled with happiness and joy. Nevertheless, it also indicates a person’s strong intellectual power, hunger for new exciting ideas that will make his/her life funnier and more interesting. It is a rare case, but if the yellow halo around somebody’s head is present in the aura, that certainly means a true spiritual oriented person.

Blue- blue indicates personal growth, and walking along some spiritual path. If there is a sky blue light in the aura it mostly means a clear and constructive oriented consciousness, which is a candidate for the highest spiritual achievements. When it is mixed with white, it indicates that the person possesses paranormal abilities above the average level. A presence of dark blue can sometimes indicate deep sadness about not being able to change many things in life. Besides purity of heart, it can symbolize a very serious embodied spirit with a special task to achieve here on Earth.

White- it is the color of purity and rarely happens to be found in the auras of average people. It indicates a spirit that does not live only on the physical plane, but walks along other planes of existence. However, it is the color of a spiritual leader and if there is at least some small presence of golden light, it is certainly a case of most highly developed life form.

Orange- it usually indicates a person willing to control others. If orange light is a permanent part of the aura, it is a self-centered person who thinks he/she knows everything and that everything around him/her exits for his/her pleasure and happiness only. On the other hand, if only rare sparkles of light of the same color are present in the aura it actually indicates temporary mood to take advantage of some situation.

Gray- presence of gray color in the aura indicates pain and hatred. Stay away from those persons who emanate this color light inside their aura. Most people who have problems with mental health possess gray color in their aura. It can be a murder-orientated person, so as I said before stay away from such a person.

Consciousness Calibration

It should be self-explanatory. Via muscle testing, you can determine where are at the conscious level. It is subject to change all the time. I advise that you don’t get to the point where you’re checking your conscious level every few minutes. It that case it may become more of a hindrance than a help.

Blood Type
    You can find out, if you don’t already know, your blood type and the blood type of others.
    Mental

Despair Anchor- determine that you have one. A person may have many. Find out what each despair anchor is associated with. Example, person-male or female, friend, family member, Incident- break-up, death, loss of some other kind. Then ask if there is anything else about this despair anchor that needs to be known before releasing it. 3 rolls down gm

No Will to Live- a person will only have one of these, though it doesn’t hurt to ask if there’s more, and release. 3 rolls down gm

Will to Die- determine that the person has it, then release. Only one per person. 3 rolls down gm
    Need to move the Past- determine that the subject has it and release with three rolls down gm. There may be more than one.

Negative Images- determine that there are negative images and release with 3 rolls down gm. There may be more than one.

Broadcast Message- determine that there is a negative broadcast message and release with 3 rolls UP the gm. There may be more than one.

Dehydration

Determine through muscles testing if the subject is dehydrated. If so, how many oz is needed to rehydrate.

Ph Imbalance
    Determine through muscle testing if there is a Ph imbalance. If so, use baking soda. Find out how many tablespoons or teaspoons are necessary to correct the imbalance.

Magnetic Field Deficiency

Determine that there is a magnetic field deficiency. If so, use a therapeutic magnet and roll down various area of the body. If a therapeutic magnet isn’t available find the strongest magnet you have and then roll it down various parts of the body. If neither of these are available, walk on the ground with bear feet for 30 -45 minutes and retest. The ground shouldn’t have grass. Beach sand is ideal and if the sand is warm or hot due to the sun I believe that has a more beneficial effect.

Questions that can be answered through muscle testing

Almost anything dealing with the body or somehow relating to the body.

Questions not to ask through muscle testing
    • Anything to do with the lottery
    • Finding out what the future holds
    • Asking what “you” should do in any given scenario

Cleansing VERY IMPORTANT
    Sometimes, after working on one or many people or forgetting to put up your shield, you may acquire undesirable energy or negative energy. In this circumstance ask
    Am I connected to others? Is there anything else about this connection I need to know before I can disconnect? If so, determine if the connection is made from a male or female or entity and for how long the connection has been made. A day? A month?

Is anybody connected to me? Is there anything about this connection I need to know before I can disconnect? If so, determine if the connection is made from a male or female or other entity and for how long the connection has been made. A day? A month?

Finally ask, do I have any attached energies through working on other people? Is there anything else I need to know before I can release them? If so, is it from a male or female or entity? If necessary, determine how long the energy has been attached to you.
    Attachment 9190Attachment 9191Attachment 9192Attachment 9193Attachment 9194
    Last edited by JoshuaM; 22nd September 2011 at 15:10. Reason: Additional information
    What am I looking for? The cream of the crop, the bees knees... of life!
    We are humans becoming, help us to become for the highest and best good of all concerned!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaM For This Post:

aranuk (1st October 2011), Beren (22nd November 2011), Carolin (5th August 2011), conk (5th August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (1st October 2011), fopa (3rd September 2011), giovonni (5th August 2011), Ixopoborn (18th September 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Marsila (7th August 2011), MMA_Fan (6th August 2011), Nickolai (11th December 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (17th August 2011), Senso (6th August 2011), shadowstalker (6th August 2011), shamanseeker (1st October 2011), Sidney (17th August 2011), Simone (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (6th August 2011), TraineeHuman (28th September 2011), tuku (16th February 2013), Vanessa (25th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: "Paying it forward' and a self-help thread

Name:  2090551074_2a8404f550_z.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  72.6 KBName:  vibrationscale.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  48.9 KBName:  muscletesting6.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  31.1 KBName:  gv_meridian.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  25.6 KB
    Last edited by JoshuaM; 5th August 2011 at 03:43.
    We are humans becoming, help us to become for the highest and best good of all concerned!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaM For This Post:

Agape (3rd September 2011), fopa (3rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Marsila (7th August 2011), Nickolai (18th December 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (28th September 2011), Sidney (17th August 2011), tuku (16th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

The service I'm providing is removing the heartwall of individual's. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...from-me-to-you
    Although, if you decide that you'd like me to remove your heartwall, I should let you know that there is a bit of a waiting list and unless it's an emergency, it may take a month or so to get to you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshuaM For This Post:

Nickolai (18th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Thank you JoshuaM. You have posted a great deal of valuable info.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Hi joshuam as carmen says alot of valuable info here thankyou. My aura picture shows me with a yellow aura. The guy who takes the picture has told me to go back every 18 mnths to 2 years to keep an eye on my development . I've had two so far the next one due in October. He said that too much of one colour isn't good. He said I put barriers up to the world around me. The last time I had it taken it was stillnyelloe but clearer which he said was an improvement. There's also a thin line of purple around the edges which he said is my abundance trying to get thru.
    Can you maybe expand on this for me please. I would post the pic for you but I'm using ifone at the moment. My posts are a bit scrappy I'm afraid! Thanks for your healing services here Joshua it's really appreciated. Love Lisa x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

StateOfTheHeart (20th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

By the way I have to agree with the barriers. My control drama is definitely aloof/shy! X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Hi JoshuaM, by any chance do you have a chart or link where I can find the different relations between the organs in the body? Let's say somebody has pain in the lower back but it's really a problem or trapped emotion in the colon, this kind of relationship.
    Years ago I read a book which I no longer own or even remember its name but in it there was this kind of chart. At one time I started to see some small brown stains in my skin in the upper lip and the book said this area was related to reproductive organs, after a while I started to have problems in that area.
    Thank you in advance

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Hi JoshuaM, by any chance do you have a chart or link where I can find the different relations between the organs in the body? Let's say somebody has pain in the lower back but it's really a problem or trapped emotion in the colon, this kind of relationship.
    Years ago I read a book which I no longer own or even remember its name but in it there was this kind of chart. At one time I started to see some small brown stains in my skin in the upper lip and the book said this area was related to reproductive organs, after a while I started to have problems in that area.
    Thank you in advance
    I don't know of any chart or book that gives information as to the relationship between organs and other parts of the body. The best chart I can suggest is the emotions code chart. On the far left of the chart, it gives the correlation between trapped emotions created by and affected by parts of the body. My best advice to your situation is, find out via muscle testing what the biggest contributor to your brown stains on your upper lip. Example, trapped emotions, pathogens, toxicity, or malnutrition. Trapped emotions contribute to most imbalances in the body so it would be no surprise to me if many trapped emotions were contributing to it. Go through the list of organs in your body; bladder, uterus, ileocecal valve, small intestines, colon, kidneys, heart, lungs, spleen, stomach, bladder, and liver and identify if each one is balanced. 99.9% of the time, all imbalances are due to trapped emotions. Release those trapped emotions and then each organ will become balanced. Do the same with all the glands in your body; testicles, ovaries, pineal gland, hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thyroid, pancreas, adrenals, prostate, and thymus. Don't forget to do it with each chakra as well; root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow, and crown chakra. Also the meridians; Yangming stomach channel of foot, Taiyang bladder channel to foot, shaoyang gallbladder channel of foot, Jueyin liver channel of foot, Shaoyin kidney channel of foot, Taiyin spleen channel of foot, Taiyin lung channel of hand, shaoyin heart channel of hand, jueyin pericardium channel of hand, shaoyang sanjiao channel of hand, Taiyang small intestine channel of hand, and Yangming Lt, Int. channel of hand. From a different perspective, if you release all of your trapped emotions, you won't have to know about all this. I know this is a lot of information, hope it's what helps/your looking for.
    Joshua

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoshuaM For This Post:

cloud9 (6th August 2011), Lisab (6th August 2011), tuku (16th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Hey josh.. Many have asked recently what has happened to me????
    Apparently I am enjoyable to be around, LIGHT hearted and not stressed.
    My friend, your help may have a part to play in my energy change...
    For this I thank you brother. If you need anything it will be reciprocated.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Lisab (6th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Thank you Joshua for your answer, I know I need a lot of work on myself so I'm going to get busy!!!! Thanks again.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Many thanks for taking the time to post this great information- I love you for it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Niobe For This Post:

Marianne (1st October 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

This is strange to me, but I have an overwhelming sense of pride about the the person you are.
    Bless you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Post:

23. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

WOW all that writing!!

Thanks for posting this JoshuaM now those who want your help can ask for it, and those who don't believe in outside help...can also try it! Super thanks!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

JoshuaM PM'd me today with the good news that my hearwall is a BIG ZERO! I won't go into details, but there was an incident when I was 17, a senior in high school, that I had put out of my mind, but apparently not my heart. When I saw it on the list, the emotions came back to me... but I didn't feel the betrayal I did last time, then I began to process them.

I have a load of work to do with other issues, and will continue on with it.

I feel like dancing with this lightness in my heart.

Thank you, JoshuaM, from my heart.
    ----
    UPDATE: It's the next morning, and I wanted to say--I woke up in the night and immediately felt joyful... it bubbled up and made me smile. I thought I was already happy before this, but now it's amped up to a level I haven't felt before.
    Last edited by Marianne; 28th September 2011 at 09:16.

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

alot of helpful information Joshua.

Thank You

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

27. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,626 times in 5,386 posts

Joshua removed my heartwall, PMed me yesterday.

He hit my two most difficult points in my life dead on! Another, at age 16, I wasn't sure and had to consult my autobiography and there it was! I'd just forgotten. But when I first read his list of removal and ages, 16 set off my internal sensors so I knew he had something there.

Thank you Joshua. Now I know why I went flying in my dreams that night before I got your PM! I haven't flown in forty years! Thanks so much.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread