+ Reply to Thread

Thread: George Kavassalas latest info

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

Default George Kavassalas latest info

Hi

This is so spot on for me and since I'm not sure how to copy and paste here is the link. It is only a few pages to read. I have been listening and re-listening to him these past 2 weeks and I am still excited about how he presents his point of view.

http://www.georgekavassilas.org/The_...f_Illusion.pdf

lightwalker

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Default Re: George Kavassalas latest info

FYI
    An open letter to Bill and Kerry from PC
    Dear Bill and Kerry,
    I was inspired again to write to you (and your interceptors) after listening to the audio posted of the
    latest conversation with Dr. Bill Deagle. If you or any others were interested in what I wrote to you
    before, then I return again today to share some more. On the same token if this message does not
    resonate with you, please feel free to discard it. Its purpose will be served regardless.
    There is a split occurring within our collective consciousness. The split is not between good and evil. It
    is all about balance and imbalance. There are two intertwining sequences of planned events that are
    occurring in the time and reality that we occupy now. The first sequence of events are a divine set of
    events that we, as stewards of this Universe, have co-created in order to carry beings who are ready to
    return to oneness with creation back to the balanced state of being and ultimately into the birthing of a
    new consciousness. The second sequence of events, occurring concurrently with the first, but on a
    different vibratory level, is meant to carry beings wishing to remain in a state of imbalance away from
    Mother Earth, so that the birthing of the new consciousness can occur unhindered and without
    interference on any level.
    Large groups of beings will be guided to follow one sequence of events or the other. Because of this
    split, there will be people resonating with certain information as truth and others who completely do not
    resonate with the same information. In the grand scheme of creation, there is no right and wrong. Each
    multi-dimensional being is having the experience that he or she wanted. When a person resonates with
    information as truth, they are headed down the path (with or without millions of other beings) that is
    best suited for each of them as multi-dimensional beings on their soul’s journey.
    The difference between the two sequences of events that we are all participating in is that one sequence
    can be changed, manipulated, guided and interfered with and the other sequence of events is fixed and
    can never be tampered with.
    The sequence of events that can be manipulated is our collective perceived reality, which we "think" we
    can alter by our creative will. It is also the sequence of events that has been predicted, plotted and
    orchestrated for the past 6000 years by beings representing imbalance in the Universe. This sequence of
    events will include the physical, scientific, logical, and technological patterns of understanding, which
    the overwhelming majority of beings in the 3rd and 4th dimensions resonate with. I refer to this as the
    "free will" sequence of events.
    The sequence of events that can never be manipulated is the construction of our greater beings/higher
    aspects/higher selves, which is the greater reality that exists in the dimensions above the veil of illusion,
    our limited perception based on sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. This sequence of events is based in
    the non-physical, spiritual, and perfectly balanced (light and dark) connection with the universe, that is
    meant to carry the beings who have chosen to unite back into oneness together again with creation and
    to finally enter a new exalted state of consciousness. I refer to this as the "divine" sequence of events.
    Everything discovered through scientific method OR through spiritual method, is the truth. Both are the
    truth, because WE are the truth. If we created it collectively or individually on any level or to any
    degree, then it's the truth. The beings that some of us perceive to be in "control" here in the 3rd and 4th
    dimensions are specifically here to create divisions in our existence so that the consciousness will be
    drawn towards the sequence of events revolving around imbalance. If a being resonates with the
    "divine" sequence of events, he or she will instantly know that there is nothing wrong with the world. If
    a being resonates with the free will sequence of events, he or she will only see right and wrong, justice
    and injustice, etc. Ultimately, there is only balance and imbalance. Good and Evil (duality) is a
    framework to guide beings along the path they have chosen.
    Thus there are two sequences of events based on perception and vibratory frequency.
    This information absolutely comes from the heart and I feel is the same information contained within all
    of us. It will not resonate with some beings because they will wish to resonate in the vibration of duality
    for a few more cycles (time) until their souls have reached a place where it feels it has achieved the
    understanding of what it means to be one with creation. Because there is a split in the consciousness
    toward two perceptions of the events leading to 2012-2013, there are details of the grand story that are
    currently being released to draw attention to one or the other.
    I would like to take the opportunity in this communication to share some of my own experience. I feel it
    to be part of the "divine" sequence that I release this information now. I have been physically, mentally,
    and psychologically abused and tortured by certain reptilian beings that believe they are in control of the
    "free will" sequence. They have done everything in their power to prevent me from speaking out, but
    they will continue to fail because I operate in a vibration that is completely foreign to them. If we
    choose to remember it, we all are actually more powerful than any controlling being or body. We are all
    sovereign unto ourselves individually and no being in their right mind would ever challenge or oppress a
    sovereign being, especially one that embodies the entire Universal existence.
    Planet X/Nibiru is currently residing on the other side of the Sun. I have traveled with my consciousness
    and have seen it for myself. There are also three other planetary bodies that are orbiting nearby the Sun
    that are vibrating outside of our visible and electromagnetic spectrums. On my way toward the sun, I
    passed these three planets none of which were Venus or Mercury. Planet X has it's own propulsion
    system and is orbiting the Sun at a rate synchronous with the Earth so that we can never see it. It is
    hiding behind the Sun. When the time is right, the red planet will present itself.
    The information coming forth about the brown dwarf star approaching from Scorpius is meant to
    confuse and divert attention and skew perception. There is nothing wrong about it, but it is a fact of
    reality that there are many planetary and celestial bodies that exist in space heading in different
    directions that we can't see with our eyes or with radio telescopes. If you can see beyond the veil of
    illusion, you will understand this.
    The big picture of what is really going on here on our beloved planet Mother Earth will be revealed to
    us. It will come bit by bit, when we are ready for it. It has to be delivered carefully because we first have
    to graduate through the vibrational frequencies of the forces that are "controlling" us in order to see the
    deceptions that have been created within this vibrational paradigm, which we chose to exist within. This
    information will come forward and it will come through us, organically Earth-born humans, not through
    scientific discovery or by using our modified reptilian psychic abilities, but through our intimate
    connection with creation... through our hearts, not through our heads. We will then realize that there
    are two sequences of events going on and no matter what happens, everybody will get to where they
    need to be going. There is much more going on here than meets the eye. It is beyond good and evil.
    Love and Blessings,
    Randy George

¤=[Post Update]=¤

From Georges' websit
    An open letter to Bill and Kerry from PC
    Dear Bill and Kerry,
    I was inspired again to write to you (and your interceptors) after listening to the audio posted of the
    latest conversation with Dr. Bill Deagle. If you or any others were interested in what I wrote to you
    before, then I return again today to share some more. On the same token if this message does not
    resonate with you, please feel free to discard it. Its purpose will be served regardless.
    There is a split occurring within our collective consciousness. The split is not between good and evil. It
    is all about balance and imbalance. There are two intertwining sequences of planned events that are
    occurring in the time and reality that we occupy now. The first sequence of events are a divine set of
    events that we, as stewards of this Universe, have co-created in order to carry beings who are ready to
    return to oneness with creation back to the balanced state of being and ultimately into the birthing of a
    new consciousness. The second sequence of events, occurring concurrently with the first, but on a
    different vibratory level, is meant to carry beings wishing to remain in a state of imbalance away from
    Mother Earth, so that the birthing of the new consciousness can occur unhindered and without
    interference on any level.
    Large groups of beings will be guided to follow one sequence of events or the other. Because of this
    split, there will be people resonating with certain information as truth and others who completely do not
    resonate with the same information. In the grand scheme of creation, there is no right and wrong. Each
    multi-dimensional being is having the experience that he or she wanted. When a person resonates with
    information as truth, they are headed down the path (with or without millions of other beings) that is
    best suited for each of them as multi-dimensional beings on their soul’s journey.
    The difference between the two sequences of events that we are all participating in is that one sequence
    can be changed, manipulated, guided and interfered with and the other sequence of events is fixed and
    can never be tampered with.
    The sequence of events that can be manipulated is our collective perceived reality, which we "think" we
    can alter by our creative will. It is also the sequence of events that has been predicted, plotted and
    orchestrated for the past 6000 years by beings representing imbalance in the Universe. This sequence of
    events will include the physical, scientific, logical, and technological patterns of understanding, which
    the overwhelming majority of beings in the 3rd and 4th dimensions resonate with. I refer to this as the
    "free will" sequence of events.
    The sequence of events that can never be manipulated is the construction of our greater beings/higher
    aspects/higher selves, which is the greater reality that exists in the dimensions above the veil of illusion,
    our limited perception based on sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. This sequence of events is based in
    the non-physical, spiritual, and perfectly balanced (light and dark) connection with the universe, that is
    meant to carry the beings who have chosen to unite back into oneness together again with creation and
    to finally enter a new exalted state of consciousness. I refer to this as the "divine" sequence of events.
    Everything discovered through scientific method OR through spiritual method, is the truth. Both are the
    truth, because WE are the truth. If we created it collectively or individually on any level or to any
    degree, then it's the truth. The beings that some of us perceive to be in "control" here in the 3rd and 4th
    dimensions are specifically here to create divisions in our existence so that the consciousness will be
    drawn towards the sequence of events revolving around imbalance. If a being resonates with the
    "divine" sequence of events, he or she will instantly know that there is nothing wrong with the world. If
    a being resonates with the free will sequence of events, he or she will only see right and wrong, justice
    and injustice, etc. Ultimately, there is only balance and imbalance. Good and Evil (duality) is a
    framework to guide beings along the path they have chosen.
    Thus there are two sequences of events based on perception and vibratory frequency.
    This information absolutely comes from the heart and I feel is the same information contained within all
    of us. It will not resonate with some beings because they will wish to resonate in the vibration of duality
    for a few more cycles (time) until their souls have reached a place where it feels it has achieved the
    understanding of what it means to be one with creation. Because there is a split in the consciousness
    toward two perceptions of the events leading to 2012-2013, there are details of the grand story that are
    currently being released to draw attention to one or the other.
    I would like to take the opportunity in this communication to share some of my own experience. I feel it
    to be part of the "divine" sequence that I release this information now. I have been physically, mentally,
    and psychologically abused and tortured by certain reptilian beings that believe they are in control of the
    "free will" sequence. They have done everything in their power to prevent me from speaking out, but
    they will continue to fail because I operate in a vibration that is completely foreign to them. If we
    choose to remember it, we all are actually more powerful than any controlling being or body. We are all
    sovereign unto ourselves individually and no being in their right mind would ever challenge or oppress a
    sovereign being, especially one that embodies the entire Universal existence.
    Planet X/Nibiru is currently residing on the other side of the Sun. I have traveled with my consciousness
    and have seen it for myself. There are also three other planetary bodies that are orbiting nearby the Sun
    that are vibrating outside of our visible and electromagnetic spectrums. On my way toward the sun, I
    passed these three planets none of which were Venus or Mercury. Planet X has it's own propulsion
    system and is orbiting the Sun at a rate synchronous with the Earth so that we can never see it. It is
    hiding behind the Sun. When the time is right, the red planet will present itself.
    The information coming forth about the brown dwarf star approaching from Scorpius is meant to
    confuse and divert attention and skew perception. There is nothing wrong about it, but it is a fact of
    reality that there are many planetary and celestial bodies that exist in space heading in different
    directions that we can't see with our eyes or with radio telescopes. If you can see beyond the veil of
    illusion, you will understand this.
    The big picture of what is really going on here on our beloved planet Mother Earth will be revealed to
    us. It will come bit by bit, when we are ready for it. It has to be delivered carefully because we first have
    to graduate through the vibrational frequencies of the forces that are "controlling" us in order to see the
    deceptions that have been created within this vibrational paradigm, which we chose to exist within. This
    information will come forward and it will come through us, organically Earth-born humans, not through
    scientific discovery or by using our modified reptilian psychic abilities, but through our intimate
    connection with creation... through our hearts, not through our heads. We will then realize that there
    are two sequences of events going on and no matter what happens, everybody will get to where they
    need to be going. There is much more going on here than meets the eye. It is beyond good and evil.
    Love and Blessings,
    Randy George

+ Reply to Thread