+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucid Numbers Dream

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Lucid Numbers Dream

I have never posted a new thread before. I hope I am placing this in the correct area.

Anyways...

I had a dream last night that an old acquaintance won 22 million dollars, on 11/11/11. That was the extent of my dream which doesn't have much substance but I feel the numbers are interesting. I know nothing of numerology and actually have no idea if these numbers are significant. I feel somewhat silly but something inside me is telling me to find out more about this though. My dream was very lucid, I knew I was dreaming at the time and distinctly saw those numbers, on paper, in my dream. I remember that I was trying to find out (in my dream) the winning lottery numbers, but instead saw the amount she won and what date she won it.

Can anyone give me a little insight to what these numbers could mean (if anything)? I usually wouldn't post something like this but I feel like something is guiding me to find out more. If that makes any sense!

Thanks for listening....
    Last edited by Bridey; 5th August 2011 at 21:21. Reason: spelling mistake

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bridey For This Post:

Anno (6th August 2011), Jake (5th August 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (6th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Lucid Numbers Dream

This is strange......just got back from the store and as I was waiting for the clerk to total my bill she said.."oh that strange! it's really rare when that happens". I looked to what she was referring to and my bill came to $33.33 Instantly made me think of my dream lastnight. Weird!

11.11.11 22 million now 33.33. Is it strange or am I looking into this way too much. My gut says the former.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bridey For This Post:

Anno (6th August 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (6th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bridey (here)
    I have never posted a new thread before. I hope I am placing this in the correct area.

Anyways...

I had a dream last night that an old acquaintance won 22 million dollars, on 11/11/11. That was the extent of my dream which doesn't have much substance but I feel the numbers are interesting. I know nothing of numerology and actually have no idea if these numbers are significant. I feel somewhat silly but something inside me is telling me to find out more about this though. My dream was very lucid, I knew I was dreaming at the time and distinctly saw those numbers, on paper, in my dream. I remember that I was trying to find out (in my dream) the winning lottery numbers, but instead saw the amount she won and what date she won it.

Can anyone give me a little insight to what these numbers could mean (if anything)? I usually wouldn't post something like this but I feel like something is guiding me to find out more. If that makes any sense!

Thanks for listening....
    So funny you posted this! Similar thing happened to me last week- I was at the market and the checkout person said as she read my total "wow what are the chances of that happening, you should play that number!"

My bill was 53.53

After that I started to take note of the times I would glance at a clock over the last week. Here's my list (in order): 2:12, 2:21, 4:22, 12:29, 3:33, 12:21, 7:07, 4:24, 10:33, 11:01, 9:13, 1:33

My current working hypothesis on this is that we are all exhibiting a sort of rapid expansion/updgrade of our expectation/intention software, and this is symptomatic of that. Would like to hear any thoughts that anyone has on this as well-

And in the practical realm, I'm not an expert in math, but I have to imagine that the chances of randomly hitting a double number like 53.53 are probably somewhat exceptional (any mathematics folks care to comment on this?). And then, by the time you get into the list I posted, I would imagine this clearly departs from any statistical probability of occurrence by an exponential degree.
    And since I don't believe in coincidences (at least not meaningless ones)-

oh, yes, and btw speaking of coincidences- Bridey, your join date: 4/11/11

cheers-

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

Anno (6th August 2011), Bridey (8th August 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (6th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

They're what people call master numbers. 11, 22, 33. Opinion is split but generally they're the same as the single digit they add up to, just a more powerful version.

11 = 1+1 = 2

22 = 2+2 = 4

33 = 3+3 = 6

And interestingly, as Buck pointed out, your Join Date is 4, 11, 11.

11/11 = 2+2 = 4

People disgree over what the numbers mean. You'd be better off exploring the various meanings your self. A word of warning though. All of us on here who have started to see numbers and learn to reduce them etc, can not turn it off lol. You end up seeing them everywhere. Fred S made a post yesterday about it.

I like the idea that things are getting 'turned up' so more of this is happening. It makes sense. First it could be subtle things like numbers so those who are 'tuned in' will see. Then finally it will be obvious things. Like the dead rising and the sky turning to blood. Ok, maybe not those last two. =]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Bridey (8th August 2011), pickle (5th September 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (6th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting dream. I've been having this numbers thing for a while - checking the clock and it's 12:12 or 16:16 or similar things happenings on receipts. I looked into it and various websites talked about spirit guides or something. Personally, i just think it's about balance and being on the right path.

I don't know what your dream means, though. Obviously it's all about the number eleven so that's the beginning of the trail. Christine Delorey seems to be quite a good numerology website and there's a fair few that crop up when you type number sequences into google.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakespeare's Foot. For This Post:

Bridey (8th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ah, thanks for your responses! I appreciate it.

Shakespeare's Foot.....I will definitely look into Christine Delorey, thank-you. I like the thought of a spirit guide and even more so that I am on the right path.

Anno...your funny, thanks for the chuckle! Also, for the information. Interesting that you said when you start seeing the numbers it's hard to turn it off. I suppose the more attention I pay to it the more it will happen. Sort of like the law of attraction I guess.

Buck, you may be on to something! Interesting. Thanks for your input.....also it is strange that I joined 4/11/11. Nuts! I didn't even notice that.

Gotta go look into number sequences now! Thanks again!

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks for thread :-) What numbers are you taking for lotto in that week? Number 11 is apparently an important "power" number.
    They didn't mention the number 11 snooker cue ball is..........red... Lots of interesting coincidences on the dark side too:
    KKK=11.11.11
    This vid (not a favourite, but with some interesting info) talks about Number 11 and the colour Red. Go to ±0:21

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay For This Post:

Bridey (5th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread