+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freaky Video - The 'Roman God Cloud'..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Freaky Video - The 'Roman God Cloud'..!

'Roman god cloud' cruises past Canadian cameraman - video

Bizarre footage taken of a cloud formation in Canada has emerged showing what appears to be a Roman god-like figure head drifting across the sky.

Posted on YouTube, the footage was filmed as a storm rolled across the picturesque region of Grand Falls, New Brunswick.

As the cameraman pans across his backyard the huge face (1min 45sec) can be seen forming a human-like side-profile with a nose, mouth, eyes and a beard all clearly discernible.

The distinctive features have sent the internet into a buzz and some users have even spotted other weird goings-on in the clip, including what appears to be a pig flying (3 secs in).

Questions will surely be asked as to whether this was just a spooky occurrence or an elaborate message beamed down from the gods.

For now though, lets just agree that it's nothing more than a natural wonder.

Watch: 'Roman god cloud' forms before storm in Canada

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/871369-...ameraman-video

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Freaky Video - The 'Roman God Cloud'..!

hi Jack. that is incredible. i've notice lately that when i'm looking at the clouds, i'm seeing faces and objects and sometimes little furry animals. it's weird. now i know i can talk about it, because this vid shows it all. thanks so much. i wonder what makes these types of images happen. do you think it's because we are so able to recognize the human body structure? or does it really looking like what we think it is? very strange indeed.
    warmest, corson

that is truly amazing to watch it form into an exact image. totally astounding.
    Last edited by crosby; 6th August 2011 at 19:07.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

jackovesk (6th August 2011), Ontarioguy (6th August 2011), shadowstalker (6th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Freaky Video - The 'Roman God Cloud'..!

my daughter and i see faces every where these days in clouds as well as trees
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

crosby (6th August 2011), jackovesk (6th August 2011), Ontarioguy (6th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread