+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Secrets of Coral Castle

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The Secrets of Coral Castle

With the amazing Coral Castle, did a Latvian immigrant rediscover the secrets to the building of the pyramids, of levitation, of anti-gravity? His amazing structure may hold clues to long-lost powers

Name:  Coral Castle.jpg
Views: 4848
Size:  21.2 KB

Coral Castle in Homestead, Florida, is one of the most amazing structures ever built. In terms of accomplishment, it's been compared to Stonehenge, ancient Greek temples, and even the great pyramids of Egypt. It is amazing - some even say miraculous - because it was quarried, fashioned, transported, and constructed by one man: Edward Leedskalnin, a 5-ft. tall, 100-lb. Latvian immigrant.

Many men have single-handedly built their own homes, but Leedskalnin's choice of building materials is what makes his undertaking so incredible. He used huge blocks of coral rock, some weighing as much as 30 tons, and somehow was able to move them and set them in place without assistance or the use of modern machinery. And therein lies the mystery. How did he do it?

It's estimated that 1,000 tons of coral rock were used in construction of the walls and towers, and an additional 100 tons of it were carved into furniture and art objects:
    •An obelisk he raised weighs 28 tons.
    •The wall surrounding Coral Castle stands 8 ft. tall and consists of large blocks each weighing several tons.
    •Large stone crescents are perched atop 20-ft.-high walls.
    •A 9-ton swinging gate that moves at the touch of a finger guards the eastern wall.
    •The largest rock on the property weighs an estimated 35 tons.
    •Some stones are twice the weight of the largest blocks in the Great Pyramid at Giza.

Working alone, Leedskalnin labored for 20 years - from 1920 to 1940 - to build the home he originally called "Rock Gate Park" in Florida City. The story goes that he built it after being jilted by his fiancée, who changed her mind about marrying him because he was too old and too poor. After wandering around the U.S. and Canada for several years, Leedskalnin settled in Florida City for health reasons; he had been diagnosed with tuberculosis. He began building his coral home in 1920. Then in 1936, when a planned new subdivision of homes threatened his privacy, Leedskalnin moved his entire home 10 miles to Homestead, where he completed it, and where it still stands as a tourist attraction.

How Leedskalnin managed this feat of engineering has remained a mystery all these years because, incredibly, no one saw him do it. A secretive man, Leedskalnin often worked at night by lantern light. And so there are no credible witnesses to how the small, frail man was able to move the huge blocks of rock. Even when he moved the entire structure to Homestead, neighbors saw the coral blocks being transported on a borrowed truck, but no one seems to know how Leedskalnin got them on and off the vehicle....

http://paranormal.about.com/od/morem...le-secrets.htm

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts
    Last edited by Trail; 7th August 2011 at 11:56.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

NeverMind (7th August 2011), The One (7th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: The Secrets of Coral Castle

Stephen Wagner's "paranormal" section is very good and always fun to read; and I like his none-too-gullible personal approach enormously.
    But I have noticed many of the stories tend to omit some of the finer - or contentious - points. Some of the alleged testimonies of people who apparently had seen Leedskalnin working, for example, are missing. As is the origin of the famous "secret of the universe" number sequence. Was it really he who put it there?
    There is no way of knowing whether it is genuine or maybe a hoax.

Anyway, I am pointing this out simply because I want the discussion to be based on reliable facts. And I do hope a discussion ensues!

P.S. As a rule, I do not watch videos - sorry.
    I much prefer the written word.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 7th August 2011 at 12:16.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

To complete this knowledge, I've come across these two videos that spell out the connections between the Coral Castle, Freemasonry, and the building of the pyramids via the use of levitation. I hope that this isn't a duplication of effort, as I did a search for them, and came up empty-handed.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Heart-2-Heart (20th December 2011), John Parslow (21st December 2011), Luis Filipe (17th March 2013), Marin (2nd February 2012), nomadguy (17th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member Luis Filipe's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi people, I hope this helps we all to understand this puzzle.

People, this is very easy stuff, we just have to know where to look, here is a video that i find quite interresting, lets figure this thing out and start to build really massive stone structures!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread