+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination

Here is an in depth unravelling of the whole thing from Sue Arrigo' s Case 25C:

Case 25C The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination

The Justice Dept’s Case that Tracked Back to the Kennedy Assassination

I did go find the Justice Dept. official and explain to him why I had missed the meeting. He was surprised to have me knock on the door of his home at 10 p.m. at night. He had never told me where he lived. He invited me in and I spent until almost 4 am in the morning briefing him on the evidence as I handed it over to him.

The case he was working on was one in which the construction of a large building in Iraq had collapsed due to substandard materials being used. The cement blocks had cracked and a wall had crumbled and within 2 minutes the building lay in dust on the ground. It had been an elementary school and classes had been in-session. Hundreds of children were dead and the 50 or so who were pulled from the rubble alive were very seriously wounded. The incident had been covered-up in the name of National Security saying that the news could affect the future of the US occupation. I never saw any coverage of it in the US; I did see a little of it later in Iraq.

The company guilty of the corruption was a US company, but it had its roots in the Standard Oil-IG Farben cartel in WWII which built the Auschwitz Labor Camp. That is, it was a Rockefeller enterprise, but without carrying that name. I had investigated it peripherally to a possible mole case in its parent company, which still did not have the Rockefeller name on it.

Large financial empires like the Rockefellers are often very complex with thousands of companies, each having many subsidiaries. Much of the finances are “off the books” by laundering money through off-shore banks, Swiss banks, and consortiums of banks such as the International Bank of Settlements in Basel, or the Central Bank that Rockefeller managed to start in Iraq in about 2003. That laundering has to occur to hide the profits from the drug trade for instance. The Rockefeller Fortune had its roots in the opium trade of the 1800’s. The CIA runs drugs, sex slaves, and illegal weapons sales. The CIA is the front organization for the illegal operations of the Rockefellers and Skull and Bones, including the Bushes, etc. A member of Skull and Bones wrote the charter for the CIA to allow it to hide those same illegal activities. That is what the CIA’s creative accounting computer does--it is the world’s most sophisticated money laundering scheme. Most of the time, people never catch on because the CIA shell companies use an endless variety of names. It you have a material item and trace how it was made, then it is harder to hide the corruption related to it. But those in the illegal trades own lots of real companies making products in order to have outer shells, standard companies, to hide behind. Yet because their thinking is criminal those companies often lie, cheat, and use substandard practices.

DynCorp and Halliburton were being cited by Representative Cynthia McKinney for their running sex slaves. That was not incidental to their operations--it is the illegal center of their operations.

Because the shell companies can have so many names that come and go, I largely ignore names. The names are meant to distract people and hide the truth. So, I like to focus on events. That is the way my mind works--that is what it remembers.

But let us start first with a brief recap from “Case 22C Hot Sodas From Those Who Built Auschwitz?”

IG Farben was a German consortium of chemical companies that made the Zyclon-B used to kill Jews and dissidents in the Nazi Death Camps. Standard Oil of New Jersey, a Rockefeller flag-ship enterprise, conspired with IG Farben to build Auschwitz in order to have slave labor for their factories. The people not suitable for labor, were gassed, so they did not have to be fed. Director of the Florida Holocaust Museum, historian Loftus, reports some of what I was able to document from within the CIA and Rockefeller Archives. In his article “Former Federal Prosecutor John Loftus confirms the Bush-Nazi scandal” at www.john-loftus.com/bush_nazi_scandal.asp he wrote:

1) “The Rockefeller-Harriman front company that financed Auschwitz was called Brown Brothers Harriman. It is still around today. Our President's great grandfather, Herbert Walker, founded the company, and appointed his impecunious son-in-law Prescott Bush to the boards of several holding companies, all of which became Nazi fronts.”

2) His historical information is good, but his opinions appear to be shaped more strongly by a wish to stay alive than to speak the unvarnished truth of the current Administration.

Those people who built Auschwitz and profited from its slave labor had a great need for secrecy. Not all of them went to prison as war criminals afterwards. Two of the managers working in Auschwitz for the IG Farben-Standard Oil consortium went into making cement blocks after WWII. They hoped to help the Rockefeller Family rebuild their slave labor empire by making prisons. The Rockefellers provided the money to start their cement block making business. And as the Rockefellers maintained control over many of the management decisions that they made, they were like the Bush Family, more henchmen of Rockefellers than independent owners of a company. Those 2 making the cement blocks were in the direct ancestor company of the one that made the blocks that crushed the school children in Iraq. Their company became a part of Brown and Root.

The reason that this case had a loose thread that tracked back to the JFK assassination is that this company changed names about 2 days after the assassination planning meeting in order to hide how it had been involved in it. One of its principals of Brown and Root, a major funder of LBJ, had written a check that funded an aspect of the assassination to the tune of $10,000. That man was worried that his role in the assassination would be revealed as a result of that business check, so he changed the name of their company. He had been unable to get the check back it was already cashed through Rockefeller’s bank. He owed Rockefeller money and not owning the company outright it eventually became somewhat merged into the Rockefeller enterprises. That is Brown and Root merged into Halliburton, 2 days after that check was written to fund an aspect of the JFK assassination. Decades later, when it felt safe to do so, Brown and Root re-emerged from Halliburton as Kellog, Root, and Brown, the now infamous KBR.

The US taxpayer was footing the bill for the JFK assassination via the CIA. But Nelson Rockefeller wanted to be able to silence co-conspirators in the plot so he asked them to write checks to support it. Then he had the evidence to hold against them, if they tried to talk, since his bank kept those checks. The aspect of the JFK assassination that those checks funded is an interesting one. It later funded the 3 hit men directly. Let me make this clearer. The CIA and the KKK were the supporting brains and brawn of the operation. But the actual shooters were paid directly from the Chase Bank account those checks were cashed into. They were paid by check so that Rockefeller had a clear money trail between the shooters and the men writing those $10,000 checks. He did not tell them that. They assumed, or were led to believe at the time that the payments to the hit men would be in anonymous cash. So, why did Nelson allow Brown and Root to duck into Halliburton cover? The reason was clear from the blackmail file which Nelson had on the Brown and Root principals; the name change of the company would in no way protect that principal of Brown and Root from being charged with the JFK assassination, had Nelson wanted them to be.

Nelson had the 11 checks put on display in a glass frame in the lounge of the Rockefeller Archives. The display did not say why those checks and the photos of those who wrote them were on display, but I was able to figure out the common connection between them and later prove it. I proved it in several different ways.

One journal inside the closed-to-the-public Rockefeller Archives had been written by Nelson Rockefeller. He was dead by then and perhaps no one much cared if he was blamed for the JFK assassination. He had written in his journal about 3 days after the assassination “We pulled it off.”

That would not mean anything much except that he then recounted a series of blunders and how he was covering them up. Some of those steps included ordering the deaths of others. That entry covered 2 pages of handwriting roughly on a journal about 4 inches high and 6 inches wide which was leather bound with a red speckled marbling on ivory colored binding. That binding was what showed on the shelf when between other books. There was only the name of one co-conspirator in that section. That was McCone who was Director of CIA at the time, and his name appeared as the one that Nelson Rockefeller was going to talk to in order to make sure the about 4 people in those notes were killed. I say about 4 because he was also considering a 5th but was undecided on it.

Clearly, in that amount of space, about 8x6 inches total for about half a page, there was not a lot of explanation, and no discussion of his motivation.

All of those checks except one was written on the same day. The other was written the day after them. They were written in Lyndon Johnson’s study at his home as a photo in that glass frame clearly showed. There was one check per man in the photo except for the Rockefeller’s signature not being on the wall. He had no need to blackmail himself. That photo showed a row of 5 men seated on a long couch and a row of 7 men standing behind them. Bush, Sr. was seated on the left end. McCone was seated next to him. Allen Dulles was in the center on the couch. J. Edgar Hoover was sitting on the right of him. One of the Brown brothers of Brown and Root was on the right end.

Many more people, including Mafia people appeared to be involved, see interview with LBJ’s mistress below. I cannot name everyone involved as my access to records did not extend into the Mafia or perhaps they did not keep any. This photo was of only the main henchmen of Nelson in the assassination and did not include many others who were involved, such as the hit men.

Johnson was on the top left, then Nixon next to him. That always troubled me somehow. I thought that Republicans and Democrats would not collaborate on things like that. I was wrong. Next to Nixon was John Connally. Connally was Secretary of Navy for about a year under Kennedy and then resigned and later was Secretary of Treasury under Nixon. He was shot during the JFK assassination. If the car had been closer to the Grassy Knoll it would have been turned to not have Connally in the way. Apparently that shooter aimed too quickly. Connally had been mentored by LBJ and they were both from Texas.

Henry Luce , Bonesman and CEO of Time-Warner was also standing.

Between him and Connally was a prominent military man who was in a position to ensure that those rebelling in the military would be reported to him. I am not going to name him because he has sincerely repented and made amends I believe to God’s satisfaction. He is not currently standing in the way of peace on earth or the survival of the planet.

Randolph Apperson Hearst, father of Patty Hearst, was blackmailed into cooperation. When he later refused to cooperate, his daughter was kidnapped by the CIA to ‘put the heat on him’. He still refused to do what was wanted. He was a brave and courageous man of principle. At the time Nelson Rockefeller assumed that this Hearst would gain full control of the Hearst media and could be bent to his will. Rockefeller was willing to ‘pull strings or triggers’ to make it happen. This Hearst was not willing to be a criminal to ‘get ahead’. It took him about 2 years to figure out how to get out of Rockefeller’s blackmail control. The CIA plays terrorist-rapist in lots of places in the world. This was closer to home.

Henry Kissinger was on the far right standing, but had not written a check. His blackmail by Rockefeller was secured in a different fashion--direct sexual blackmail. Perhaps Kissinger in those years did not have the $10,000 to put up.

Another person who said that Nixon and Johnson had private meetings together was Lyndon Johnson’s mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown (please see an interview with her at http://21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/jfk/jfk/interview-with-lbjs-mistress-on-jfk-assassination-alex-jones/). She states on the interview that Nixon meet with Johnson in Dallas on two days before the assassination. Although the interview is slow moving, it is useful. She said that LBJ was extremely angry at JFK and that the plans to kill him went back to 1960 when he won the Democratic Nomination. She states that LBJ did not think twice about killing people for political reasons. She said that she was sad that he had his hit man kill her maid for accidently seeing them together in a hallway. In addition, she names many people who were in a private meeting with LBJ in late in the evening in Dallas before the assassination. One of them she said was John McCloy, an oil financier at the Chase Manhattan Bank. Johnson later appointed him as one of the 7 members of the Warren Commission which functioned to cover-up who killed JFK. It was certainly a case of the fox guarding the chicken coop. McCloy’s background was very interesting ( from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._McCloy ):

* a friend of Rockeller Family from childhood, who became a trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation ,

* McCloy was notably supportive of the Third Reich at least until 1939 and was photographed sitting with Hitler at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.[citation needed]

* a legal counselor to the major German chemical combine I. G. Farben, Assistant Secretary of War from 1941 to 1945,

* refused to bomb the railway lines to Auschwitz to stop the killing at the death camp

* Military Governor for the U.S. Zone in Germany as the U.S. High Commissioner for Germany and held this position until 1952, at his direction, a campaign of wholesale pardoning and commutation of sentences of Nazi criminals took place, including those of the prominent industrialists Alfried Krupp and Friedrich Flick . Some of the less notable figures were retried and convicted in the newly independent West Germany.

* Designed the Pentagon’s Pentagram shaped building, called “McCloy’s Folly”

Auschwitz Photos and the JFK Assassination

Now I want to turn back to the evidence that I found. Inside the Rockefeller Archives, I also found photos of Auschwitz prisoners that had been sent to the Rockefellers by Standard Oil of New Jersey’s President William Stamps Farish.

Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stamps_Farish_II has this to say about him;
    “In 1942, Farish pled "no contest" to criminally conspiring with the Nazis. He was the principal manager of a merger between Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey and the I.G. Farben concern. The merged enterprise opened the Auschwitz labor camp on June 14, 1940, to produce artificial rubber from coal. William Stamps Farish was fined $5,000. (Similar fines were levied against Standard Oil--$5,000 each for the parent company and for several subsidiaries.) This did not interfere with the millions of dollars that Farish had profitted as a large stockholder, chairman and president of Standard Oil. He was described by Senator Harry Truman in public as approaching 'treason' for profiting from the Nazi war machine and withholding patents from the US government.”

Clearly, he was the fall guy for the Rockefellers whose orders he was following. William Stamp Farish III, the grandson to, William Stamp Farish II, was a close friend of Bushes who appointed him to be the executor of the money they inherited from the slave labor from Auschwitz and to be US Ambassador to the UK 2001-2005. So, the Bush and Rockefeller Families have a long standing ongoing relationship to the Farish Family.

The Auschwitz photos in the Rockefeller collection had never been published. I checked that by sending some of them to Holocaust Museum people. One of those photos showed Prescott Bush at Auschwitz during WWII in about 1941.

Recall from Case 22C:

He had two factories nearby using the slave labor.

A Dutch intelligence officer had said that he oversaw a portion of the slave labor at Auschwitz.
    He had a shipping line the Hamburg America that was importing Nazi spies into the US and it would not have been hard for him to get into Nazi Germany by changing flags at the Canary Islands.
    In that photo was also William Stamps Farish II who committed suicide soon after when his role helping the Nazis was exposed. A woman was being beaten on the opposite side of the wire fence by a Nazi in the background of the photo. That photo was in a file that David Rockefeller had labeled as “Bush--Silence”. He had such a file for each of the JFK co-conspirators in that display in a filing drawer just devoted to keeping the JFK coverup intact. But it was not immediately obvious to me how that photo could be used to keep a George Bush from talking. I also did not see why it was in the JFK coverup drawer and not in his Nazi coverup filing cabinet.

Again, I scanned the photo, clipped the figures out and asked the CIA’s photo experts to ID the figures. They all three agreed with the information in the file as above. Then I did something that perhaps was foolish in retrospect, I showed a blackmail expert at the CIA that photo and asked him how it could be used to silence those who were still alive. He said that the photo was incriminating for several reasons. First, Bush, Jr. had appointed the grandson to be Ambassador in the face of inadequate credentials thereby making it appear that the appointment was to pay the family back for them taking the fall on behalf of their joint sponsors, the Rockefellers. Second, Bush, Jr.’s memos had authorized torture and so this photo made it appear to be a Family Tradition, not just a necessary response to 911 as was claimed. And then without my ever having mentioned JFK, he brought it up. I was shocked that he knew that it pertained to the JFK assassination when I had not had a clue. He said that that photo, or a copy of it had been found in the house of Oswald when they searched it after the JFK assassination. I found that hard to believe.

The photos that Oswald had of the anti-Castro CIA officers and their activities were so explicit and showed the faces of them so well, that they looked like the CIA had had one of their good photographers assigned to hang out with them for the purpose of blackmailing them into silence. It was when I finally got to one of the photos of Bush, Sr. at a desk with the photo of his father at Auschwitz on it like it was the photo of a wife, that I finally understood the blackmail value of it. The photo of him at the desk did not show the one on the desk well enough--so the old one was put with it in the file. In the office with him was William Stamps Farish,II. The date showed that the photo was taken not long before the Bay of Pigs invasion. They were both young men at the time. I then looked at the CIA files and found the Wm. Stamps Farish, II had been on the CIA’s payroll during that time period. The photo was troubling in another regard. It appeared to be an attempt to recreate the earlier photo. There was a Cuban woman being beaten in the background of it, not far away. In both photos, the Bush and the Farish were drinking what appeared to be cocktails in a party mood.

It puzzled me why the second picture which made the older one blackmail material had not been in the Rockefeller file. When I had a chance to go back to the Archives, I found that it had just been misfiled in the Bush, Jr. file. I had not looked in that file due to time constraints.

Who was taking the photos? It was a Rockefeller. Even in the Auschwitz photo, it was a Rockefeller. From all the evidence I could find, when a Rockefeller wants to take a photo to blackmail you later, most people do not stand up and walk out. I guess they wanted the money that would flow in their direction if they played dirty pool with the Rockefellers.

The problem with taking photos of your underlings doing bad things so you can blackmail them, is that if you took the photos, they can be used as evidence against you to. I guess that the Rockefellers felt too far above the law to worry about that.

Next, I want to discuss another piece of evidence. This one I found at the CIA. It was footage of the Kennedy assassination taken by a journalist standing between the Book Depository and the Grassy Knoll. It was confiscated from him by a CIA officer on the day of the assassination. It barely shows the assassination. But he forgot to turn his camera off. It was dangling upside down and captured images of people running behind him towards the Grassy Knoll. Two of those people were CIA people dressed in plain clothes. One of them was Ruby who was a CIA asset, not an officer, per CIA documents. LBJ’s mistress said that Ruby [Rubenstein] was well known to her as a person who an unscrupulous politician could hire to beat someone up for $10 to 15 dollars or kill them for $25. Prices sure have gone up these days--that was Texas in 1960’s. Marita Lorenz, the ex-mistress of Castro whom the CIA kidnapped, brainwashed and turned in a CIA operative talked about Ruby also (see Lane’s Plausible Denial). She said that after E. Howard Hunt came in to supply the money for the hit, that Ruby came in and got his share. Clearly, he had not been told that the op would send him into jail long time, or no amount of money would be worth it. So he was told something else. The information inside the CIA pointed to his having been told that at the end of the op his death would be faked and he would then be given a new identity. The CIA often promised assets things and does not deliver. If a victim had been told in advance that the plan was only to fake their death to give them a new identity, it certainly would make it easier for the CIA to get a person’s cooperation to hold still while they killed him.

The photo of Ruby running behind the journalist seems almost as inexplicable until you know what the CIA intended to happen in the op and didn’t. Ruby was supposed to be arrested just as he was leaving the Book Depositary a moment after the assassination. He was to act as a friend of Oswald’s, a presumptive conspirator with him:
    “More than a dozen people claim to have seen Ruby and Oswald together during the four months prior to the Kennedy assassination. In 1994, Dallas reporters Ray and Mary La Fontaine claimed that, shortly after Oswald's arrest on Nov. 22, he told a cellmate that he and Ruby attended a meeting in a local hotel just days earlier.”
    (see www.crimemagazine.com/03/richardnixon,1014.htm )

That would allow him to give the reason for Oswald murdering JFK . But the CIA officer dressed as a police officer didn’t recognize him in his upset at seeing the President killed. So, that meant that Ruby didn’t know what to do. He was unable to feed the information he was supposed to into the investigation to divert attention away from the true culprits who planned the assassination. Thus, the night of the assassination he impersonated a journalist at a press conference to correct the name of the group that Oswald allegedly worked for from the anti-Castro Free Cuba Committee to the pro-Castro Fair Play for Cuba Committee. That was essential because an investigation of the anti-Castro Free Cuba Committee might had tracked back to Nixon and Bush, Sr.. The anti-Castro Free Cuba Committee was a CIA front for those in the CIA who had been in the Bay of Pigs invasion and still hoped to invade again. Nixon as the Vice President under Eisenhower had helped put the Bay of Pigs invasion plan in place. Kennedy came in and the CIA pushed forward with it without Kennedy being really for it. It was a big slip up that Ruby’s name later showed up on a document showing that he had worked for Nixon. It almost revealed that Nixon was one of the conspirators in the Kennedy assassination. (see http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/nixonruby.htm and Richard Nixon's Greatest Cover-Up: His Ties to the Assassination of President Kennedy at www.crimemagazine.com/03/richardnixon,1014.htm ).

The Checks they Paid in the JFK Assassination

The evidence that the checks in the glass case in the Rockefeller Archive were from conspirators to kill JFK was as follows. Each check had a number written lightly in pencil on the right top edge. That number was one to 11 with the checks arranged in the same pattern as the men in the picture, their signatures matching their picture. When I found the blackmail files in the drawer marked JFK, those files were also numbered 1 to 11 and the names matched. In addition, there were in each of those 11 files a running list of possible loose threads needing attention. Those loose threads were related to the JFK assassination quite directly. For example, in Nixon’s file, the loose thread of the document saying Ruby worked for Nixon was listed. Kissinger’s blackmail file was in another filing cabinet related to sexual slavery, not the JFK assassination. There was a historical reason for that which preceded the JFK assassination but that I do not want to go into here in any depth because it would distract from the main topic. The simple answer is that Kissinger was a mind control subject of Rockefeller’s from an early age, Nelson Rockefeller having personally “broken him in”.

Although the original op, called for Ruby to be arrested as a co-conspirator of Oswald’s, that was supposed to fall through for lack of evidence and turn out that he was just his friend who knew his thinking. Then he would be let go. Oswald was supposed to be found dead in his cell after Ruby was let out. But the Police Chief backed out of being willing to possibly take the rap for that when he understood the extent of the publicity. Ruby’s role was then changed in mid-op to killing Oswald. That was clumsy and poorly planned, resulting in “witnesses saw him with a handgun in the halls of the Dallas police headquarters on several occasions after President Kennedy's assassination and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald”. The police had orders from their chief who was in on the plot per LBJ’s mistress and a file I found at the CIA, not to arrest Ruby but to let him shoot Oswald. If Ruby killing Oswald had been part of the original op, Ruby’s shooting of him would have been set up already as to how it would occur.

Since Ruby had not intended to sign up for a long prison sentence, he later felt betrayed and started talking:
    “Not long before Ruby died, according to an article in the London Sunday Times, he told psychiatrist Werner Teuter, that the assassination was "an act of overthrowing the government" and that he knew "who had President Kennedy killed." He added: "I am doomed. I do not want to die. But I am not insane. I was framed to kill Oswald."
    (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Leon_Rubenstein).

When the op did not go as planned with JFK dying quickly from the first shot or even two, the lone gun man scenario that the op was using as its cover, fell apart.

When I listened to the interview of LJB’s mistress, she mentioned that LBJ had a meeting the night before the assassination which included J. Edgar Hoover. That is additional confirmation of the photo’s significance. Alex Jones in the 90-minute video explained that J. Edgar Hoover had helped prosecute the Rockefeller-Bush-Harriman conspirators with the Nazis when some of their companies were seized by the US Govt. in WWII as Nazi front companies under the Trading with the Enemy Act. Alex Jones gave a reason that Hoover could have been blackmailed into compliance. The photos in his file in Rockefeller’s JFK drawer were certainly explicit enough to do the job. History proved that the American public were not told the truth through the FBI’s investigations. Thus, history and the testimony of 2 people in a position to know, myself and LBJ’s mistress, show that Hoover was a conspirator in the assassination. I judged him to be a coerced conspirator because I found letters to Nelson Rockefeller in the Archives in which he argued strongly against any attempts to “counter the Presidency”.

Another person who had a duty to get the truth to the people was Johnson. Again, history and the testimony of same two people in a position to know, show that he was a conspirator. His mistress said that he was extremely angry with JFK and the night before told her that “the Irish Mafia will never bother us again” and confirmed that was the case a day or two later using the past tense “they can’t”. Johnson not only conspired in the killing, he directly helped effect it. His mistress said that the location of the killing was picked to be Texas because LBJ had “Texas sewn up”. She mentions that the Chief of the Dallas Police, Mafia bosses, Ruby, Texas bigwigs, and many Media people were at that meeting the night before. Clearly, not all of those people needed to be blackmailed by Rockefeller, they were LBJ’s responsibility to control. LBJ’s mistress spoke about his hit man and that he had killed her maid. So, Rockefeller was able to trust that LBJ would ‘control his troops’ as he wrote in his journal later. In that entry of his journal devoted to LBJ, he listed loose threads that he was intending to remind LBJ of in “his camp”. Then he listed the names of 4 people. This was about 16 months after the JFK assassination. I was able to verify that those 4 people were dead quickly thereafter. 2 of them clearly had long had evidence of the JFK assassination that Johnson knew was dangerous to the coverup, but had not acted on. So, the orders were going in the direction of Rockefeller to Johnson, not the other way around. LBJ’s mistress said that he was under investigation in a kickback scam involving Texas agriculture. She said that the killing of JFK had to happen ASAP to keep him out of jail. So, his motivation was to escape prison, not just to gain the Presidency.

LBJ appointed the members of the Warren Commission, needless to say, he appointed people who he was sure would cover up the real conspirators. How did he pick those 7 people? I have already explained that one of them John McCloy was a Rockefeller henchman who helped ensure that people kept arriving at Auschwitz to be turned into slaves to work for companies. Bush-Harriman-Rockefeller had factories that used those slaves to make a profit. Some of those companies were “seized” by the US govt. fairly early in the war. But what was seized were their names on a piece of paper. Those factories kept on operating using slaves. The US had no way to ensure that the money those factories made in Poland did not secretly still flow into bank accounts of the US owners. The Rockefeller Archives had abundant evidence of that secret flow. The profits of those factories remained in the same hands during the whole of WWII. McCloy was a lawyer for IG Farben and he prevented the bombing of the railway lines to Auschwitz for the duration of the war. The factories he was protecting from bombing there were making steel, fuel from coal, and armaments;
    So, the man was a traitor to the US, but proven to be loyal to the Rockefellers and Bushes.

Let’s look briefly at another man LBJ appointed to the Warren Commission, former DCI Allen Dulles. He was the lawyer that Prescott Bush hired to hide his Nazi business dealings. History records that he and his brother John Dulles had been in the room when Hitler promised bankers that he would break the back of the trade unions if he came to power in exchange for their financial backing. How did two American lawyers come to be in the room when such a secret deal was made? They were the lawyers for German bankers who financed the Brown Shirt and Black Shirt Armies. Those armies were 300,000 private mercenaries devoted to providing the muscle for the bankers. When the German govt. tried to outlaw them, Prescott Bush gave free passage on his Hamburg-America shipping line to anyone who would go to Germany to protest it. He and his business partner Thyseen were funders of those private armies of thugs.

Allan Dulles was fired by President Kennedy after the CIA’s Bay of Pigs invasion. The CIA planned that invasion under Vice President Nixon. Nixon in at the end of WWII as a military officer had an assignment to review documents. He helped cover-up Allan Dulles’s Nazi activities. Dulles had helped grandfather Prescott Bush hide his Nazi money as well as Rockefellers. Dulles and Prescott Bush funded Nixon’s first political campaign as the payment for that (see The Nazi Hydra in America, Loftus, and references already given at the end of Case 12). It was only a few months after JKF was elected that the CIA launched the Bay of Pigs invasion without it properly going through his or the US military’s channels or Congress. After the JFK assassination Johnson, appointed Allan Dulles to the Warren Commission as an expert in cover-ups.

The drawer labeled JFK in the Rockefeller Archives had the 11 files in them as I explained. I want to talk some about what was in those files as a way of releasing those men from the blackmail. The files were organized by number starting at the left end of the couch being 1. George Bush, Sr. was not so old at the time of the JFK assassination. Since the file had been started then it had material that included Skull and Bones and Bay of Pigs related events. Skull and Bones is a death worship cult and the Bay of Pigs was an invasion, so you can pretty well guess killing was a topic that the photos covered. Photos of soldiers killing are not necessarily useful black mail items. But a photo of a man cutting a heart out of a body and biting into it can be used as blackmail, even if the person is a soldier. So, the exact content of a photo is important.

[...]

Whole article here:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 22:48.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Akasha (22nd January 2013), Atlas (3rd September 2016), avid (27th May 2013), Bill Ryan (27th May 2013), BMJ (28th August 2015), Buck (20th April 2014), ceetee9 (9th August 2011), Chester (17th September 2016), conk (27th January 2013), Corncrake (8th August 2011), East Sun (30th October 2017), enigma3 (30th September 2016), Enquiring1 (8th August 2011), Eram (25th October 2012), Ewan (21st August 2015), fifi (8th August 2011), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), GCS1103 (9th August 2011), Griff (13th March 2014), Herbert (24th January 2013), jesterking (9th August 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), KiwiElf (11th September 2011), Marianne (23rd August 2015), Marin (23rd January 2013), Mark (22nd January 2013), meat suit (30th October 2017), Michelle Marie (31st October 2017), monkeyofstick (14th March 2014), mountain_jim (25th September 2019), NancyV (24th January 2013), onawah (20th August 2015), Referee (23rd January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), ROMANWKT (23rd January 2013), Seikou-Kishi (9th August 2011), Selkie (20th August 2015), shadowstalker (8th August 2011), Snowbird (9th August 2011), Sophocles (13th March 2014), Spellbound (9th April 2017), strevane (8th August 2011), sygh (11th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), ThePythonicCow (8th August 2011), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019), write4change (29th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination

How the hell did he know that!?!

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Now , taking it on a different tack, here are little known prophecies written in 1935:

Quote The Son of the Beast let the wild beasts loose. And Europe collapses like a statue of mud. The sea kills under water and the sky spits fire. And where boots and nails arrive, the sons of Israel meet torment. Sheep pens for their pains and subtle death. The headsmen know, they will lie at Nuremberg.

Always look for the headsmen, even when you think they are dead. Look for them everywhere where power uses terror. Look for them in the house of the one whose wealth came from the war. Not for revenge, but to prevent that they and their children invade the world once again by disguising the word and the chief. The Son of the Beast holds the great weapon in his heart.

Fights in the mountains, red and white, climb down the flowers. Europe, those are your best sons, who, one day will be betrayed. Because the heads they thought they fell will lead again, always the same. They will shoot down the money's puppets, not the money's bosses.

The Son of the Beast locked in the lair, holding tight to the other's wife. On his death, the mystery. But beware the one who left the lair at the end. He will take long to die and will prepare the world other scourges. He knows the true face of the Beast.

The Son of the Beast, brought forth (manufactured) in one year.

Nuremberg the injust. The killers are absent. Some of them on the judges' bench. This shadow spreads far.

The president will fall, fall his brother will. Between them the cadaver of the innocent star. There are some who know. Ask the first black widow and the man who will lead her on the island to the altar. (Jackie Kennedy became Onassis on "Scorpio island"...). Their secrets lie in weapons, in crimes. And those are the secrets of the one who wasn't at Nuremberg.

Three will shoot on the president; the third one will be among the three who will strike on the second.

Time has nurtured a troubled spirit, in the shadow of the black and red cross, unknown to everyone, daughter of the Nuremberg fugitives. She weaved crime against herself. Some give up on life for evil's love.

Israel who fights and suffers, no less than who attacks you and who doesn't know how to share your pain. You are brothers, someone prods you to fight while remaining hidden. Here the world destiny is decided. And in the palace where nations hug, the fugitive from the lair is very much alive. (Kurt Waldheim, former UN president was discovered to be a former active Nazi). From the palace, hate towards Israel. And this will be a sign of ruin.

From the South against Luther* and the heirs of Nuremberg, those who were missing, those who were sitting on the judges' seats. The one who was the slave colony of salt and copper imposes her people's will.

Only today ends Nuremberg. But beware the face which smiles and comes from the South, more south than all of them. His heart was always north, he came back to take it back with his black brothers. There is still fear, but in peace all the men from high and low Luther will look for someone. And the day a woman will pledge on the renovated bible will be day of peace.

Prophecies, Angelo Roncalli, 1935.

* America; the sons of Luther are the Americans in Roncalli's speech, from the Protestants who came to America to escape religious persecutions.

Excerpts from "Les prophéties du pape Jean XXIII," Pier Carpi, Ed "Jai Lu." Translation: bibi.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Akasha (22nd January 2013), Atlas (3rd September 2016), avid (27th May 2013), Bill Ryan (27th May 2013), enigma3 (30th September 2016), Enquiring1 (8th August 2011), Eram (25th January 2013), Ewan (21st August 2015), GCS1103 (9th August 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Michelle Marie (31st October 2017), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), shadowstalker (8th August 2011), Sophocles (13th March 2014), sygh (11th September 2012), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), Tintin (31st October 2017), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019), write4change (29th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The followings constitute the prelude to the OP and ends where the OP starts.

Case 25B The JFK Assassination

David Rockefeller’s Lion’s Share of the Spoils of War

According to the Rockefeller Archive documents, the Rockefeller Family conspired with others to start WWI and also WWII. They said that the point was to bomb out the shop owners until they had exhausted their resources and could not rebuild. Then they could later get people to work for them for cheap wages while their children starved. That is almost exactly what they caused to happen in Guatemala through their henchman at the CIA, Allen Dulles. Except in that case in a third world country, it was the farmers, not the shop owners. To bankrupt farmers, they flooded the market with cheaper food. Then when the farmers went bankrupt, they bought the land up. That way they could force them into being their wage slaves and steal the fruits of their labor. Then after the people have lost their land, they would jack the prices up again because they wanted them to starve.

Let me explain why they said they wanted people to starve. It was basically a eugenics type of reasons---”We want our genes to survive.” The Rockefellers and Bushes had put on Eugenics conferences even before Hitler to claim that other races are inferior. But there is nothing superior about the genes of war criminals and war mongers. Their genes may destroy the species through their insatiable desire to enslave or destroy everything in sight. That is, if genes not culture are the causative factor.

The Robber Barons are stealing much more from the Third World then even the First World. Their banking policies are the main reason that those people are so poor that they starve.

I asked the CIA’s creative accounting computer if it was paying David Rockefeller. That was a bit tricky to do because he has so many companies, banks, and accounts. But after about 2 days of hard work at it, I had an answer that I trusted. David Rockefeller was getting so much money from the taxpayer via the CIA that it could be considered like the Savings and Loan Scandal never stopped and 94% of the profits were going into his accounts. The Savings and Loan Scandal was a CIA op to swindle money from the taxpayers. The CIA’s employees were not getting that money. 3% went to funding the Contras and 97% went to the kickbacks per ex-CIA Al Martin who wrote financial scams for the CIA. I agree with him which is why I cite his figures. If you read his book, The Conspirators you will see that there were a lot of scams that were going on at once. But who were the end recipients did not change. The Savings and Loans scandal drained $16,000 per taxpayer out into those recipient's pockets. The Robber Barons get rich is by stealing from the hardworking poor and middle class. Everyone has two hands with which to labor and make goods. Those who are richer than what two hands can make have cleverly figured out a way of stealing from the labor of others.

How Much was Stolen from You and Did It Buy You Protection?

If you think about your taxes, you will get an idea of how much of your labor is being stolen from you. Roughly 50% of your taxes go to paying for war--past, present, and future. Those wars did you personally no good, unless you are one of the war profiteers. Wars do not protect people from enemies anymore; planes drop bombs behind the front lines. So, all the military of the US is pointless and is not defending you from attack. All of that money spent for war is going, not to protect you, but to allow the Robber Barons to go on enslaving people and stealing their resources. War nowadays is always offensive, not defensive. There is no defense against bombs being dropped on your head, except not to go to war. It is a sad fact, but there it is.

People want protection but rarely evaluate the risks correctly. Most people die of common diseases from poor life style choices, and auto accidents, and from violence from people they know, not from “terrorists” or rare “killer germs”. So, the expenses should be commensurate with the risks and the cost to correct them. The taxpayer is currently paying about 50% of their taxes for war and what increase in safety are they getting for it? None. Zero. They are getting more risk of terrorism in the future from it, that is what the CIA’s honest studies showed. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It would be more cost effective to fix that pot hole in the road as it is more dangerous to their health than terrorism.

Let me try to make this clearer. When I investigated how much money the Robber Barons were getting of the money you pay for wars, it was 87%. Not that much went into the salaries of the troops and to actually feed people. Not much cost of metal or material went into making the toaster or the plane. Almost all of the cost was ‘padding’. 47% of the Robber Baron’s share was going into Rockefeller’s private accounts. There were many hyenas at the water trough trying to get the leavings of his killings.

David Rockefeller in 1991 said;

“We are grateful of the The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.” https://youtube.com/watch?v=Da1TUeuLIaE

The larger issue of fair wages I have not addressed. Most people have more stolen from them by the Robber Barons through not being paid fairly in the first place, then stolen from taxes. People do not see how that money was stolen from them because they are not aware of how the CIA destroyed the trade unions to keep them from getting fair wages and benefits. That would be a subject for many cases going back to WWII.

When I pointed that out to Tenet he was not surprised. He said perhaps slightly unkindly, that David Rockefeller took greater care of his dog’s safety than of his.

David Rockefeller’s Multi-Million Dollar Dog

The statement appeared to have some truth to it. David Rockefeller had insisted that his dog be flown on a military jet with an honor guard of 10 officers when it had a veterinarian appointment in another state. It was true that animals had sometimes died in cages in unpressurized luggage compartments. I am not meaning to imply that animals should be subjected to dangerous or overly frightening conditions for them. But Rockefeller was rich enough to send the dog on one of his own private jets without the taxpayer footing the bill. He acted like his dogs were royalty, when he himself was not a king and the US not a monarchy.

I tell this story because I was one of the people forced to take the trip with the dog. I had many pressing duties at the CIA and Pentagon. Soldiers were dying. Civilians were falsely imprisoned and tortured in the US prisons, including in Abu Ghraib. The US’s Constitution was under assault and Bush had thrown away the Geneva Convention, the treaties to help prevent nuclear warfare, and the last 800 or more years of law by throwing out the right of Habeas Corpus. And the next day I was due to have a meeting with a high ranking official in the Justice Dept. I had not sought him out. He had tracked me down as the only person who was likely to have evidence in an important corruption case. I had the evidence all right. But getting it prosecuted was another matter. His case involved a thread that would logically track back to the JFK assassination; I knew that---he didn’t have a clue. The first 3 witnesses in his case had ‘gone missing’ without leaving a forwarding address. He figured that they had gotten frightened and left the country. They were dead. I sent him the evidence by fax and asked him if he still wanted to meet with me. He said Yes. I faxed back, “I will find you as soon as I have time.” He insisted I come to his office at the Justice Dept. the next afternoon.

So, when Tenet told me to go on the plane flight with Rockefeller’s dog the next morning, I said no. Tenet said that Rockefeller insisted that I go as the only person he trusted ‘to know the dog’s true feelings’ while being transported. It was true that the dog was fond of me. I liked the dog too. I said that Rockefeller could not possibly know whether I knew the dog feeling or was just good at petting its belly because I was a relatively patient person. Tenet changed tactics and said, “He wants you because you are a physician.” I said get a vet and send me out to care for the wounded Iraqis. They need my help more than the dog.

When Tenet had me thrown into the CIA’s prison for ‘refusing a direct order’, I relented and got on the plane with the dog and the 10 military MPs with their white gloves on. I figured I could work on a laptop with one hand and pet the dog with the other. I did not get back until two days later when the dog’s medical tests were done.

Whole article here: http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 22:50.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), avid (27th May 2013), Bill Ryan (27th May 2013), Buck (20th April 2014), ceetee9 (9th August 2011), Eram (25th January 2013), GCS1103 (9th August 2011), jesterking (9th August 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Mark (22nd January 2013), onawah (20th August 2015), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Sophocles (13th March 2014), Tintin (31st October 2017), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019), write4change (29th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

After reading all of this Amzer Zo, I feel like I need a shower inside and out. I have the most difficult time contemplating loving these people. They make my skin crawl. I want to call them slime, but I know that at some point in my own history I was most likely as bad if not worse. We have all been there.

This is really difficult to read.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

avid (27th May 2013), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Buck (20th April 2014), Eram (25th January 2013), Hervé (9th August 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Mark (22nd January 2013), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), write4change (29th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is this true?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tylrbob For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tylrbob (here)
    Is this true?
    Check for yourself and read about Sue's credentials here: http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/

For what I know, this is as closest to a honest truth as one could ever get simply because she was the Rockefellers' pet sex-slave AND best remote viewer of the whole lot available from the Montaulk alumni. Her RV abilities were put to use to increase the Rockfellers' gains in tradings, black ops outcomes, etc...
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 22:52.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), GCS1103 (9th August 2011), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    After reading all of this Amzer Zo, I feel like I need a shower inside and out. I have the most difficult time contemplating loving these people. They make my skin crawl. I want to call them slime, but I know that at some point in my own history I was most likely as bad if not worse. We have all been there.

This is really difficult to read.
    Hi Snowbird!

We may, or may not, have all been there and if the love one expresses doesn't resolve the situation, then something is out.

Thousands of years of every sorts of prayers haven't resolved that situation... so something's out. Short of recovering the untwisted, non-booby-trapped way of effective, efficient praying; something has to be done at the 3D level.

Sue's solution is to implement a culture of honesty and integrity where bribery would not become such a widespread accepted behaviour.

Deagle's solution, along with Ron McDonald, is to get started on using common law to unravel the admiralty/maritime/commerce law "they" are using.
    Last edited by Hervé; 9th August 2011 at 03:42.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by tylrbob (here)
    Is this true?
    Check for yourself and read about Sue's credentials here: http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/

For what I know, this is as closest to a honest truth as one could ever get simply because she was the Rockefellers' pet sex-slave AND best remote viewer of the whole lot available from the Montaulk alumni. Her RV abilities were put to use to increase the Rockfellers' gains in tradings, black ops outcomes, etc...
    Fantastic thread Amzer Zo. Thanks for bringing this to the forum.
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th March 2017 at 22:53.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Annacarl (9th August 2011), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), Hervé (9th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (9th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

The Truth is never "Vile" it empowers!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    The Truth is never "Vile" it empowers!!

TM

True... once you managed to stomach it...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Buck (20th April 2014), Eram (25th January 2013), write4change (29th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

How the hell did he know that!?!

Now , taking it on a different tack, here are little known prophecies written in 1935:

Quote The Son of the Beast let the wild beasts loose. And Europe collapses like a statue of mud. The sea kills under water and the sky spits fire. And where boots and nails arrive, the sons of Israel meet torment. Sheep pens for their pains and subtle death. The headsmen know, they will lie at Nuremberg.

Always look for the headsmen, even when you think they are dead. Look for them everywhere where power uses terror. Look for them in the house of the one whose wealth came from the war. Not for revenge, but to prevent that they and their children invade the world once again by disguising the word and the chief. The Son of the Beast holds the great weapon in his heart.

Fights in the mountains, red and white, climb down the flowers. Europe, those are your best sons, who, one day will be betrayed. Because the heads they thought they fell will lead again, always the same. They will shoot down the money's puppets, not the money's bosses.

The Son of the Beast locked in the lair, holding tight to the other's wife. On his death, the mystery. But beware the one who left the lair at the end. He will take long to die and will prepare the world other scourges. He knows the true face of the Beast.

The Son of the Beast, brought forth (manufactured) in one year.

Nuremberg the injust. The killers are absent. Some of them on the judges' bench. This shadow spreads far.

The president will fall, fall his brother will. Between them the cadaver of the innocent star. There are some who know. Ask the first black widow and the man who will lead her on the island to the altar. (Jackie Kennedy became Onassis on "Scorpio island"...). Their secrets lie in weapons, in crimes. And those are the secrets of the one who wasn't at Nuremberg.

Three will shoot on the president; the third one will be among the three who will strike on the second.

Time has nurtured a troubled spirit, in the shadow of the black and red cross, unknown to everyone, daughter of the Nuremberg fugitives. She weaved crime against herself. Some give up on life for evil's love.

Israel who fights and suffers, no less than who attacks you and who doesn't know how to share your pain. You are brothers, someone prods you to fight while remaining hidden. Here the world destiny is decided. And in the palace where nations hug, the fugitive from the lair is very much alive. (Kurt Waldheim, former UN president was discovered to be a former active Nazi). From the palace, hate towards Israel. And this will be a sign of ruin.

From the South against Luther* and the heirs of Nuremberg, those who were missing, those who were sitting on the judges' seats. The one who was the slave colony of salt and copper imposes her people's will.

Only today ends Nuremberg. But beware the face which smiles and comes from the South, more south than all of them. His heart was always north, he came back to take it back with his black brothers. There is still fear, but in peace all the men from high and low Luther will look for someone. And the day a woman will pledge on the renovated bible will be day of peace.

Prophecies, Angelo Roncalli, 1935.

* America; the sons of Luther are the Americans in Roncalli's speech, from the Protestants who came to America to escape religious persecutions.

Excerpts from "Les prophéties du pape Jean XXIII," Pier Carpi, Ed "Jai Lu." Translation: bibi.
    Because it wasn't so much a prophecy as an agenda, hidden in plain site?

Just thinking out loud, but whenever I come across "prophecy" fulfilled, the skeptic / cynic in me can't help considering the possibility that the playwright was also the performer, so to speak.

Either way, great thread, Amzer!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

9eagle9 (23rd January 2013), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), Hervé (23rd January 2013), KiwiElf (22nd January 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    [...]

Because it wasn't so much a prophecy as an agenda, hidden in plain site?

Just thinking out loud, but whenever I come across "prophecy" fulfilled, the skeptic / cynic in me can't help considering the possibility that the playwright was also the performer, so to speak.

Either way, great thread, Amzer!
    Thanks!

I have thought about that and also that it could possibly be a hoax since the book was first published in 1975 and Angelo Roncalli didn't become Pope until 1958.

However, the prophecies follow the line of the Son of the Beast and not that many people were/are able to see that the real criminals were sitting as judges at the Nuremberg trial... with its shadow spreading far into the future. Also, predicting that a "former" nazi would show up as head of the United Nations... Kurt Waldheim didn't become UN General Secretary until 1972 and wasn't discovered to be a "former" Nazi at the time of the book's publication.

As for the money masters being "always the same" and pulling the strings of their puppets from behind the veils, if it is widely becoming known now, it certainly wasn't known nor acknowledged then. So, for asking that they be chased all over the planet to prevent them from doing it again... I don't think that's part of their script either, although it might be part of the "Orion Model" script.

See also this post <--- for the unravelling of another part of the prophecies, right under our nose (i.e. Lybia, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon).

See this post <--- for a more complete set of these prophecies.
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd January 2013 at 02:31.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (23rd January 2013), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), CdnSirian (23rd January 2013), Eram (25th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Sophocles (13th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

...it could possibly be a hoax since the book was first published in 1975...
    Bearing that in mind, I'd say quite likely. He didn't die until 3rd June 1963 by which time plenty of water referenced in his "prophecies" had flown under the bridge. Since they weren't published until 1975 the elements which occurred after his death could easily have been edited in too, right?

...not that many people were/are able to see that the real criminals were sitting as judges at the Nuremberg trial...
    Not that many people, true, but the Vatican? I would have thought definitely. The various strands of papal knights in strategic locations throughout the planet's intelligence services would have ensured their knowledge on the subject.

...So, for asking that they be chased all over the planet to prevent them from doing it again... I don't think that's part of their script either...
    Sorry Amzer but I wasn't able to locate the aspect of the text which you refer to in your above quote (Allegory overdose??!). Could you highlight it for me please?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

It's more like a confession than a prophecy when you consider the insider knowledge needed to compose it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), write4change (29th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    ...it could possibly be a hoax since the book was first published in 1975...
    Bearing that in mind, I'd say quite likely. He didn't die until 3rd June 1963 by which time plenty of water referenced in his "prophecies" had flown under the bridge. Since they weren't published until 1975 the elements which occurred after his death could easily have been edited in too, right?

...not that many people were/are able to see that the real criminals were sitting as judges at the Nuremberg trial...
    Not that many people, true, but the Vatican? I would have thought definitely. The various strands of papal knights in strategic locations throughout the planet's intelligence services would have ensured their knowledge on the subject.

...So, for asking that they be chased all over the planet to prevent them from doing it again... I don't think that's part of their script either...
    Sorry Amzer but I wasn't able to locate the aspect of the text which you refer to in your above quote (Allegory overdose??!). Could you highlight it for me please?
    [...]

[...]
    That's where it's located...

Quote the elements which occurred after his death could easily have been edited in too, right?
    That is a possibility, as likely happened to the "Malachy" prophecies of the papal successions until a published copy of it was made in 1595.

Same applies to the events post 1975 for the Roncalli prophecies which include Kurt Waldheim.

See this post <--- for a more complete set of these prophecies

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (24th January 2013), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th April 2014), Sophocles (13th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Stated before, but worth repeating: Capitalism and Communism are constructs in a Hegelian Dialectic, the result of which is to be our shiny New World Order. Hegelian Dialect: thesis + antithesis = synthesis). The synthesis has been trialed before, as the National Socialism of Nazi Germany. It is also fairly well known that Wall St and US financial interests funded both Lenin and Trotsky, and the rise of the Nazis.

I read somewhere that LBJs mistress was on record as saying he confided to her that "the Texas oilmen and aspects of the CIA" killed JFK. Same crew basically responsible for the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan when Bush Snr was VP ("a heartbeat away from the presidency"). Coincidentaly, the shooter was the son of Bush's fellow Texas oilman and skull and bones member Hinkley. The same man who backed Bush's bid for Republican primacy, then switched allegiance to Reagan on the proviso that bush be VP.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Eram (25th January 2013), Hervé (24th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Amzer Zo

"IG Farben was a German consortium of chemical companies that made the Zyclon-B used to kill Jews and dissidents in the Nazi Death Camps"- Zyklon B was a de-lousing gas for clothing- non-lethal to humans;

why were the heads (any body part that contained hair) of concentration camp inmates shorn?- head/crab lice- big problem back then- the view the German film "Das Boot" where there is a very short scene where new sailors are given a "powder treatment" to their pubic hair to eliminate crab lice-

look, I'm anything but a holocaust denier (there was obviously a holocaust- but not in terms we've been told)- what has been underplayed in our fabricated reality is that most holocaust victims were used for unbelieveable hard labor and medical experimentation, not "gassing"-

and please, PLEASE scrutinize very carefully the film footages we've been shown about bull-dozed bodies being dumped into pits: look at the men...

most are uncircumsized! (Jewish?- hardly)- look at the film evidence then draw your own conclusions-

once the Allied bombings began (including against trains carrying food to concentration camps) typhus became rampant...

be well all (and do the research)-

Larry

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Amzer Zo

"IG Farben was a German consortium of chemical companies that made the Zyclon-B used to kill Jews and dissidents in the Nazi Death Camps"- Zyklon B was a de-lousing gas for clothing- non-lethal to humans;

[...]

Larry
    Psssttt.... Larry...

This is a thread about JFK... not about delousing...

I have done in-depth research about the whole thing and I am no "denier" either and do agree with you. There are many threads about that perpetuated propaganda to which I contributed. However, check also this thread : Look who's paranoid now!

As for who truly ran those oft referred-to camps, check also this thread:

For an idea on the "big" picture

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

New study reveals falsification of JFK autopsy x-rays

Jim Marrs
    Facebook
    Wed, 19 Aug 2015 23:30 UTC

Recent find adds weight to conspiracy theories of government cover-up in the Kennedy assassination

A bullet fragment depicted in an autopsy X-ray used to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy recently has been found to be a faked artifact superimposed on the X-ray sometime after JFK's autopsy.

Such tampering with official evidence could not have been accomplished without the knowledge of high-level federal officials and adds considerable weight to the claims of government cover-up in that tragic event

The X-ray fabrication was the topic of a 2015 paper by Dr. David Dr. Mantik published in issue three of Medical Research Archives, an international scientific peer-reviewed journal publishing articles in all disciplines of medicine, with a focus on new research.

Oswald, an ex-Marine who had attempted to defect to Russia in 1959, was identified in 1964 by President Lyndon B. Johnson's handpicked commission headed by Supreme Court Justice Earl Warren as the lone assassin of President Kennedy. The Warren Commission concluded that Oswald had used a 6.5 mm Italian WWII carbine to shoot Kennedy from the sixth-floor of a book depository building in downtown Dallas on November 22, 1963.

In 1968, amid controversy over the commission's conclusion, the Justice Department selected four prominent medical experts to review the JFK autopsy evidence. This became known as the Clark Panel, named after then-Atty. General Ramsey Clark.

Although the panels' report was delayed until after the New Orleans JFK conspiracy trial led by Dist. Atty. Jim Garrison, in 1969 it concluded that the Warren Commission had been correct in its major findings though some issues remained in question, such as the location of the president's head wound.

Interestingly, it was this Clark Panel report that first mentioned a fragment said to be from a 6.5 mm bullet found in the anterior-posterior (AP) X-ray of Kennedy's skull. The image of this fragment became a critical piece of evidence, although it was not mentioned anywhere in the 26-volumes of the Warren Commission nor in the original autopsy report.

The fragment in question has been described as "the most curious—and unsolved—mystery in the history of diagnostic radiology."

Larry Sturdivan, a ballistics consultant to the House Select Commission on Assassinations (HSCA), created by Congress in 1976 in the midst of continuing controversy over Kennedy's death, studied this fragment and concluded the object could not be metal and that he had never seen the cross-section of a bullet deposited in such an odd fashion on a skull X-ray. "I'm not sure just what that 6.5 mm fragment is," reported Sturdivan. "One thing I'm sure it is NOT is a cross-section from the interior of a bullet. I have seen literally thousands of bullets, deformed and un-deformed, after penetrating tissue and tissue simulants. Some were bent, some torn in two or more pieces, but to have a cross-section sheared out is physically impossible. That fragment has a lot of mystery associated with it."

Mystery indeed, as the HSCA had relied on the authenticity of this fragment as key evidence in connecting the 6.5 mm bullet piece to Lee Harvey Oswald.

Furthermore, the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), formed by Congress in 1994 to study all government documents relating to the assassination, the three JFK autopsy doctors testified under oath that they had never seen such a fragment during the autopsy.

The mystery deepened in 2015 with the work of Dr. David Mantik, a California physician, who along with Dr. Cyril Wecht, a former president of the American Academy of Forensic Science, had studied the JFK X-rays and other material for nine days at the National Archives. "Hundreds of optical density measurements were made from the (supposed) original skull X-rays, with a specific focus on the 6.5 mm object that lies within JFK's right orbit on the AP skull X-ray," said Dr. Mantik.

After careful study, Dr. Mantik saw the fragment was strangely transparent. He realized this artifact had been added to the JFK X-ray in the darkroom. He explained it was accomplished by means of a double exposure of a 6.5 mm aperture, such as a 6.5 mm hole in a piece of cardboard. "[T]he first step was to imprint the image from the original X-ray onto a duplicate film (via a light box in the dark room). The second step was another exposure that imprinted the 6.5 mm image onto the duplicate film (i.e., superimposing it over the image of the original X-ray). This duplicate film was then developed to yield the image [as it appears in the X-ray]. This process inevitably produces a phantom effect, whereby objects (e.g., bullet fragments in this case) on the original film are seen separately [emphasis in the original] from the superimposed 6.5 mm image. On JFK's AP skull X-ray, the original metal fragment (that lay at the back of the skull) can be seen separately through the 6.5 mm image."

Dr. Mantik added that the double exposure was so unprofessional it produced a significant overexposure of the 6.5 mm image. He even found one tiny particle of bullet metal inside the 6.5 mm object, indicating the use of a well-known Hollywood technique using photographic double exposure.

Using studies of optical density, which differentiates the lightness or darkness of specific points on X-ray film, Dr. Mantik was able to determine that some time before the 1968 Clark Panel, someone in a darkroom had superimposed the fake bullet fragment onto Kennedy's X-ray.

Following his extensive study of this issue, Dr. Mantik concluded, "This mysterious 6.5 mm image was (secretly) added to the original X- ray via a second exposure. The alteration of the AP X-ray was likely completed shortly after the autopsy. Its proximate purpose was to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald and his supposed 6.5 mm Mannlicher-Carcano carbine, to the exclusion of any other suspect, and thereby to rule out a possible conspiracy."

Dr. Mantik said while the purpose of the X-ray alteration could only have been to "implicate the 6.5 mm Mannlicher-Carcano carbine (supposedly owned by Oswald) in the assassination. Its ultimate purpose, however, awaits resolution by professional historians, who have been remarkably reticent about accepting responsibility for their task."

In his paper, Dr. Mantik identified Dr. John H. Ebersole, the assistant chief radiologist at Bethesda Naval Hospital, as the one person who had the means and opportunity to devise the X-ray forgery. Dr. Ebersole, aided by X-ray technicians Jerrol Custer and Edward Reed, took the X-rays of Kennedy's head the night of the Autopsy. At that time no one saw any evidence of a bullet in the X-rays. Custer said the next day, contrary to protocol, he burned the page in the duty log concerning the taking of Kennedy's X-rays on the order of Dr. Ebersole.

Custer also recalled that after the autopsy he was instructed by Dr. Ebersole to make X-rays of bullet fragments taped onto skull X-rays. However, no such X-rays were ever made public. Mantik opined that probably it was decided "alteration was easier to perform in the darkroom via a double exposure."

Dr. Mantik also found that several weeks after the assassination, Dr. Ebersole was called to the Johnson White House ostensibly to assist in preparing a bust of Kennedy. "More likely, in my opinion, the reason for his summons to the White House was to see how he would react to the now-altered X-rays," said Dr. Mantik. "Based on this episode then, the alteration must have occurred within several weeks (quite possibly immediately) after the assassination."

He added that such actions might "explain why the radiologist, Dr. Ebersole, refused to discuss this artifact with me. After all, he was the single individual most likely to possess the required expertise and creativity to perform X - ray alteration." Dr. Ebersole died in 1993, shortly after his conversation with Dr. Mantik.

In recent years, Custer has even questioned the validity of the X-rays themselves. In 1992, after studying the JFK X-rays in the National Archives, Custer decclared, "These are fake X-rays."

Dr. Mantik's conclusions have been supported by others, including Dr, Michael Chesser, an Arkansas neurologist, who noted, "I viewed the original autopsy skull X-rays at the archives this year [2015] and I confirmed his optical density readings of the lateral skull film, which support his conclusion that there was manipulation. Hopefully there will come a time when better copies of the autopsy x-rays and photographs will be made available for review by a wider audience and the evidence will speak for itself. I applaud Dr. David Mantik for his courage in reporting the truth."

Douglas P. Horne, the ARRB's chief analyst for military records including the Bethesda autopsy, commented. "The fact that Dr. Mantik's scientific paper on the forgery indicators present in the A-P skull x-ray has survived the rigorous gauntlet of scientific peer review is further indication that his arguments about the three surviving JFK skull x-rays are sound, and worthy of the most serious consideration. ... [I]t is no longer possible for others who are not radiologists, or MDs (like he is), or who do not hold PhDs in physics (like he does), to dismiss his work as that of a mere 'enthusiast.'"

"[I]n the mid-1990s, I recognized the scientific validity of his pioneering work on the JFK skull x-rays, and at my recommendation he was requested by Jeremy Gunn, the General Counsel for the ARRB, to prepare questions for the three JFK autopsy pathologists... The answers the three JFK pathologists provided to his questions, under oath, corroborated Mantik's assertions that the three skull x-rays in the official collection are indeed copy films (not originals), and are altered images," said Horne.

He added, "The problem with the medical evidence has always been missing and tainted evidence---the destruction of some evidence, and the alteration of much of the evidence that remains in the record today --- [and] is representative of the fact that the U.S. government engaged in a massive cover-up of the way in which JFK died, and therefore intentionally engaged in selling the American people a false bill of goods in regard to how our government changed hands in November of 1963."

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Ewan (21st August 2015), onawah (20th August 2015), penn (22nd August 2015), Selkie (20th August 2015), ulli (20th August 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hopefully I've inserted the Rydberg illustration, Dr. Humes used to illustrated his findings at the Warren Commission.

Drs. Humes, Boswell, Finck welcomed outside experts to examine their work. As you can see at the Hume's autopsy, the entrance wounds were at the base of the skull and the base of the neck. The pictures that the Clark panel looked at did not show the entrance wound at the base of the skull.

When Dr. Finck was shown the autopsy photos in his HSCA interview, he looked at the photos for awhile, there is silence on the tape and finally he states, "How do we know these photos are of JFK?". The photos were not labeled of poor quality, amateurish. Dr. Finck never backed down that there was a wound at the base of the skull on the body he autopsied. For this HSCA interview Dr. Finck called back the group for a second day to make sure they understood there was a entrance wound at the external occiput 2.5 cm to the right of the midline. I've read Humes testimony to the HSCA and cannot find he wavered from this position. In the article to JAMA again Humes states the entrance wound was at the external occiput 2.5 cm to the right of the midline.

There's a need to make sure the wound at the base of the skull goes away. The body Humes autopsied was not JFK.

If the bullet really hit JFK at the external occiput, 2.5 cm from baseline, according to the angle JFK was sitting at the bullet would have come out his jaw.

The photos and x-rays the Clark Panel examined were not labeled. The photos were of poor quality and amateurish. There was no chain of evidence.

Even if you have MD, PhD after your name you are not omniscient. If you are given bad data your outcome is not going to be correct.
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st August 2015 at 18:01. Reason: Fixed picture.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Betty For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Ewan (21st August 2015), Hervé (21st August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast