+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination

From themindunleashed.org/the-connection-between-911-jfk-and-the-global-collateral-accounts:

[...] it was well known that Kennedy strongly opposed the military-industrial complex, which included The Federal Reserve and the C.I.A.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Ewan (17th September 2016), Hervé (17th September 2016), Michelle Marie (31st October 2017), Spellbound (17th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (17th September 2016), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Hervé (17th September 2016), Michelle Marie (31st October 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,011 times in 8,167 posts

The JFK / Fed Myth BUSTED: G. Edward Griffin on The Corbett Report

Published on 17 May 2017
    SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=22719

If you follow the alt media you've probably heard the theory that the bankers were behind the JFK assassination. The theory holds that JFK was trying to end the Fed by creating debt-free, silver-backed money through Executive Order 11110, and the bankers saw this as a threat to their monopoly over the money supply. But this theory is not just wrong, it is completely opposite to reality. Joining us today to set the record straight once and for all is G. Edward Griffin, editor of NeedToKnow.news and author of the seminal book on the Federal Reserve, The Creature From Jekyll Island.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (19th May 2017), Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), guayabal (18th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

most interesting thing about this event is that it was most likely staged and he wasn't killed that day at all.... personally i do not buy into the story that he was, too many anomalies which say it is unlikely

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (27th September 2019), Frank V (25th September 2019), Hervé (25th September 2019), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019), Yoda (27th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Corroborating Sue Arrigo's investigation of the assassination "financiers":

Phone Tap Revealed JFK Assassination Perps

henrymakow.com
    September 26, 2019

The pertinent facts are drowned in a contrived whirlpool of suspicious but not necessarily related activity.

But who was REALLY involved?

Fleshing Out Skull & Bones (Trine Day, Oct 1, 2004, p. 194)

By Kris Millegan
    (henrymakow.com)

One of the most effective tactics employed by the JFK assassination was to "muddy the waters" by bringing in as many "suspicious" individuals as possible into the assassination arena, even having different reasons for each person's presence -- if there were a covert reason for being in Dallas on November 22, 1963, all the better. Scores of people were engaged in varied peripheral plots and sub-plots, many of which were related tangentially or not at all to the actual assassination. As a result, the pertinent facts drowned in a contrived whirlpool of suspicious but not necessarily related activity.

But who was REALLY involved?

Rodney Stich's book 'Defrauding America' tells of a deep-cover CIA officer assigned to a counter-intelligence unit, code-named Pegasus. This unit had tape-recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy from a tap on the phone of J. Edgar Hoover.

The people on the tapes were [Nelson] Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, [Lyndon] Johnson of Texas, George H. W. Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover.

According to Stich's source, there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where Rockefeller asks,
    "Are we going to have any problems?"
    And he said,
    "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job."
    There are a whole bunch of tapes because Hoover didn't realize that his phone had been tapped.

The inner core of the conspiracy is bound tightly together by oaths of secrecy and affiliations with various secret societies allied with various Nazis groups, mind control operations, and business ventures. Much of the operational apparatus used in the conspiracy lay hidden in the shadowy world of ultra-secret national security state entities such as Division Five of the FBI, the Defense Industrial Security Command and double/triple agents of various allegiances. The Torbitt Document and [Dick Russell's] The Man Who Knew Too Much detail the working of this actual framework. Agents from psi bureaus, future narcs, ultra-right-wingers, and doubles and dead ringers, politicians, spies, cops all fall into the mix.

--

Thanks to M for the tip!

========================================

The probability that there was not a conspiracy involving Skull and Bones founding the CIA is the probability that the next three Skull and Bonesmen in the room were there by chance alone. That probability is 1 in a million cubed or 0.000,000,000,000,000,001. In short, this photo proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Skull and Bones was behind the founding of the CIA.

Last edited by Hervé; 26th September 2019 at 23:14.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th September 2019), Cara (27th September 2019), Chester (27th September 2019), Franny (27th September 2019), mountain_jim (27th September 2019), Rosemarie (27th September 2019), shaberon (27th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

The Assassination of JFK: Who was the “Mastermind” — Johnson or Dulles?

an interesting article

If I am "the CIA," I would love that someone like LBJ would be so driven and so capable of pulling it off and... and so easy to assist (make sure the plan succeeds) with plausible deniability... and so easy to make sure he takes the fall just in case they get caught, no?

Remember the checks (blackmail) held by Rockefeller (the source used to exist in the PA Library).
    Last edited by Chester; 27th September 2019 at 03:32.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Franny (27th September 2019), Hervé (27th September 2019), mountain_jim (27th September 2019), Rosemarie (27th September 2019), shaberon (27th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,633 times in 8,593 posts

Maybe it's just me but it seems like a lot of information and awareness of the DS shadow behind these foul deeds is growing recently and currently.

I hate that Bush Sr passed on without ever being held to account for his role.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Hervé (27th September 2019), Rosemarie (27th September 2019), shaberon (27th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2