+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFO Sighting of cloaked craft flying over Budapest, Hungary on Aug 4, 2011,

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default UFO Sighting of cloaked craft flying over Budapest, Hungary on Aug 4, 2011,

Date of sighting: August 4, 2011
    Location of sighting: Budapest, Hungary

Eyewitness states
    I had a feeling to go out to film, and these fast flying 3 UFO's appeared. Then dissapeared in to the cloud.Then on the second video a rod appears.

The eyewitness was using a filter on his camera which looks like a UV filter or green night vision filter. The night vision filter on Sony cam corders has been notorious for revealing UFO orbs flying around that cannot be seen with the human eye. This filter in the day will reveal the UFOs.

Notice that the witness said the UFOs shot into the cloud to hide. Clouds are both used by UFOs to hide and some are made by UFOs

SLOW MOTION OF THE ROD

Last edited by The One; 8th August 2011 at 10:49.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: UFO Sighting of cloaked craft flying over Budapest, Hungary on Aug 4, 2011,

High theone the object looks very similar to the one you put up of the Italian photographer vid the fiist frames any way ? Wonder if its the same ufo on tour ???
    The other creature looked cool though cheers steve

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: UFO Sighting of cloaked craft flying over Budapest, Hungary on Aug 4, 2011,

Well, IMHO it looks so much like four white balloons. We can even see the string attached to it.

However, the guy filming this was lucky, because that weird thing crossing it on the second video is just, well, weird.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

The One (8th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

hi The One, another one from Hungary, hmm. the thing you see on the second video is a seagull. the guy is standing on the Chain Bridge, over the Danube river.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes. It might be a seagull with "motion blur" artifacts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I guess it looks like 4 distinct ufo's attached together to form that triangle.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Yes, four white balloons with a string attached to them.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    the thing flew from the direction of the National Airport, I don't know, maybe with some instument attached to it. very similar to the balloons they use for the high altitude weather experiments. but there is no explanation why he could not see it with naked eye.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malachi (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    the thing flew from the direction of the National Airport, I don't know, maybe with some instument attached to it. very similar to the balloons they use for the high altitude weather experiments. but there is no explanation why he could not see it with naked eye.
    He couldn´t see it because it was so far away. That´s why he used the zoom feature.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yawn, please Keanu - or whatever your fantasy is, this is quite obviously balloons, can you vet videos properly in future please? - this isn't a competition to see who can add the most ufo videos from youtube.

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Borderscout (here)
    Yawn, please Keanu - or whatever your fantasy is, this is quite obviously balloons, can you vet videos properly in future please? - this isn't a competition to see who can add the most ufo videos from youtube.
    No

Some video's i post are of good quality some are not,I suggest if its not to your likimg do not post a comment.Its that simple

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

hi Borderscout,

please leave him alone - The One is my main source of everyday UFO fix. we are here to decide if the video is fake or the uploader went wrong. there are no hard feelings I think, from anyone if something is not credible. keep up the good work, The One!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

Art (9th August 2011), CaptnNemo (9th August 2011), gigha (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011), toothpick (9th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Please be polite and respectful and refrain from ad hominem attacks. It is better to comment on the topic, not on the character or motivations of other members. You can see above some examples of "respectful disagreement".
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Art (9th August 2011), gigha (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)

No

Some video's i post are of good quality some are not,I suggest if its not to your likimg do not post a comment.Its that simple
    1. You admit in your comment that 'some videos are not good quality' - then why bother posting?

2. You say, 'if its not to your likimg (sic) don't post a comment'? Freedom of speech unacceptable here then is it?

23. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote 1. You admit in your comment that 'some videos are not good quality' - then why bother posting?
    Because some of the vidoe's that are not of good quality are the most geuine and i will certainly not stop posting these because it displeases you

Quote 2. You say, 'if its not to your likimg (sic) don't post a comment'? Freedom of speech unacceptable here then is it?
    Freedom of speech yes but sarcasm no.Having seen a few of your comments on other threads i think a lot of member will not like your sense of humour.

Quote likimg (sic)
    Was a spelling mistake

Also you are making this thread go totaly off topic.If you are not happy with the thread report it or pm
    Last edited by The One; 8th August 2011 at 21:36.

24. Link to Post #16
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK 'one' so long as you disclose before every video in capital letters the following - i will be satisfied. "'ONE' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FILM AND TAKES NO CREDIT FOR IT, I HAVE SIMPLY COPIED IT FROM YOUTUBE BECAUSE IT SUGGESTS UFO RELATED CONTENT DESPITE ITS IRRELEVANCE OR QUALITY".

Thanks.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)

No

1. You admit in your comment that 'some videos are not good quality' - then why bother posting?

2. You say, 'if its not to your likimg (sic) don't post a comment'? Freedom of speech unacceptable here then is it?
    I give you a good reason why I need The One's posts: I registered here mainly because I believe the Universe is full of intelligent life and right now one our closest way to contact them is to keep an eye all of the UFO sightings. we never know when the time comes and when can we see something really big.

The One does a tremendous amount of job collecting all the UFO videos and present them here to us. most of us don't have the time to search for new videos every day.

it does not matter if 6 of 10 videos are fake, 3 of them some natural phenomenon - there are always some breathtaking ones. and you can learn from the fakes also - it is always good to use your brain trying to solve these mysteries. so you don't have to be rude, believe me, The One does really good job and I'am personally very grateful to him.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

Art (9th August 2011), gigha (8th August 2011), The One (8th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote OK 'one' so long as you disclose before every video in capital letters the following - i will be satisfied. "'ONE' HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FILM AND TAKES NO CREDIT FOR IT, I HAVE SIMPLY COPIED IT FROM YOUTUBE BECAUSE IT SUGGESTS UFO RELATED CONTENT DESPITE ITS IRRELEVANCE OR QUALITY".

Thanks
    That aint ever going to happen and please dont insult my inteligence.I have never taken any credit for posting youtube video's the links are there if you want to know who posted it just click on the link.Most of the stuff on here is taken from another source but links are always given.I suggest you have a good think as to why you want to be here oh and goodnite Borderscout.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Borderscout's account has been closed, for repeated violations of the forum guidelines.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Art (9th August 2011), CaptnNemo (9th August 2011), gigha (9th August 2011), RMorgan (9th August 2011), The One (9th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

just adding these two video's to this thread they look very similar to the first video i posted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast