+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'I Created Obama's Certification Of Birth'..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default 'I Created Obama's Certification Of Birth'..!

'I Created Obama's Certification Of Birth'

August 09, 2011

When the White House posted online an image of President Obama's purported long-form birth certificate, it also linked to the previously circulated "Certification of Live Birth," the short-form version that had been presented as the only birth documentation available.

However, the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims research expert Ron Polland, Ph.D., who says he made the image himself.

"I made the birth certificate image that was given to the media at the White House press conference held on April 27, 2011," Polland told WND.

"The White House said the black-and-white image is a copy of Obama's 2007 [Certification of Live Birth], but it's not. It is the forgery I created, and I can prove that is the case," he declared.

Polland said he created the image to bolster his contention that the short-form Certification of Live Birth circulated by the Obama presidential campaign was a forgery.

"You have to be able to show how an electronic document was created in order to prove it is a forgery," he explained. "I wanted to prove the [short-form certificate] was a forgery, and I wanted to show how it can be done."

Then how did the White House end up presenting the forgery as authentic?

Polland contends that all of the short-form "versions in circulation on the Internet are forgeries."

"Probably the White House just picked my forgery off Snopes.com, thinking it was the real thing," he said.

Polland said he realized various Obama supporting groups, including Snopes.com, had posted his forgery as the authentic Obama document, but he decided to say nothing until he felt the time was right.

"I didn't say anything until the White House published my forged Obama birth certificate as the real thing," he said. "Then I decided it was time to speak up.

Once the White House posted the forgery, I knew I could expose both the president and a supposedly independent, fact-checking website like Snopes.com as being caught promoting a fake document as the real thing."

Polland walked WND through step-by-step documentation to show that the White House linked to his creation, not a document issued by the state of Hawaii.

The White House website documenting the April 27 press conference states:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the president's campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the president's birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the Internet.

That birth certificate can be seen here...

Clicking that link, as seen in Exhibit 1, leads to a black and white image on the White House website:

You can see the rest of the evidence here...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=331525
    Last edited by jackovesk; 10th August 2011 at 18:54.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: 'I Created Obama's Certification Of Birth'..!

watch not one media outlet (other than wnd) touch this.

the american media is spooked and will not investigate,
    even with such an admission.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th August 2011), GCS1103 (12th August 2011), Lord Sidious (12th August 2011), Maia Gabrial (11th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I think it is pretty brave for Ron Polland, Ph.D to step forward and in writing admit to Forgery that in his state carries a minimum of 10 years in jail...

go Tea Party...

keep spinning, keep spinning...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the tea party works to balance/refute the overwhelming tilt of the liberal arts, media, education, legal system.

as for the forgeries, nothing will happen until after obama leaves the house.
    then, it'll all fall apart for $$$.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

GCS1103 (12th August 2011), Lord Sidious (12th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread