+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enjoy yourself it's later than you think

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Wink Enjoy yourself it's later than you think

Hello everyone hope you are all well
    I didn't mean to visit this site today (clicked on the tab by mistake) but as I'm here

In case any of you have been wondering where I went, I took Kulas advice and started living life away from this forum.
    I must say it's been the right choice, life seems much more positive without all the doom and gloom going round and round in my head that I was reading here, I still know what's going on out there but don't give a siht any more and much happier. I'm living life day by day.
    I have so much more time on my hands these days and have been spending it doing alsorts of things that I would never have done while being engrossed in this forum.
    Even made myself a picnic table for the garden
    Trying to upload a picture of it but not having much luck as the forum is still being hosted by halfwitts

Anyway my advice to you if you were as hooked on this stuff as I was is to step away from the forum, go outside and have some fun, the same siht is going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it so enjoy life with your friends and family's while you can. When it gets bad then you will have good reason to feel bad but while it's still possible to have fun go do it.

All the best your old friend Swanny
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Enjoy yourself it's later than you think

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Hello everyone hope you are all well

In case any of you have been wondering where I went, I took Kulas advice and started living life away from this forum.
    I must say it's been the right choice, life seems much more positive without all the doom and gloom going round and round in my head that I was reading here, I still know what's going on out there but don't give a siht any more and much happier. I'm living life day by day.
    I have so much more time on my hands these days and have been spending it doing alsorts of things that I would never have done while being engrossed in this forum.
    Even made myself a picnic table for the garden
    Trying to upload a picture of it but not having much luck as the forum is still being hosted by halfwitts

Anyway my advice to you if you were as hooked on this stuff as I was is to step away from the forum, go outside and have some fun, the same siht is going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it so enjoy life with your friends and family's while you can. When it gets bad then you will have good reason to feel bad but while it's still possible to have fun go do it.

All the best your old friend Swanny
    hey, I took Kulas advice too...guess what? LIFE ROCKS and reading conspiracy stuff is now so boring. I have more fun watching a bird.

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

It is nice to hear from you swanny.

Yes...clarity of mind is something we all can use...clean out the old cob webs.

Be well and know you are love.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hello love,

Good to hear from you and of course your right, although I love the internet, it's good to get out into nature and be, as well. Making things is even better!!

When my ET obsession ends, I'll join you

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Hey Swanny mate, I learned that one some time ago. When I first found out about all the goings on, I was glued to the computer for every minute I was home, for months I was never in bed before Two AM and I suffered for it. I eventually had a serious talk to myself and made myself back off and I find I can still keep up with just a couple of hours a day, because now my mind is clearer for having had some sleep Don't be a total stranger though because we will miss you
    Last edited by Daft Ada; 7th June 2010 at 18:52.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I stepped away years ago. Just check in on the doom/gloom for 10 minutes a day to catch up, then forget it for rest of the day. Prepare and be ready, but don't dwell on it and live it all the time. Focus on the good things around you and be grateful for them. That energy pulls more good stuff to you. Salute!

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I agree, the only reason I am spending more time than I have been here today is because it is raining.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Wink Re: Enjoy yourself it's later than you think

Hey Swanny I want to congratulate you and at the same time join your celebration of life. If today is my last day on this earth I wish to spend it enjoying it with my love ones. There are many here who are hook on the doom and gloom and after a while it becomes a bit silly to focus our attention on the end, is time to join the living. As I am writing this there's a nest of little birds singing to their hearts content as happy as can be right next to my window, my children are playing in the living room laughing and enjoying life. If the world ends tomorrow how many of us can really do anything about it ? By worrying about it or dwelling on it I am sorry to say that will not help our situation one bit. Being a member of project Camelot for over 4 years I can tell you I heard my fair share of doom's day predictions and before PC there's has been many predictions which did not come true. Anyone remember the famous year 2K predictions how all the computers where going to crash and there was going to be total chaos, where are those people now, they are still making these predictions for 2012 if it does not happen in that year well lets move the predictions to 2017, on and on. The moral of the story is get on with your lives and make the best of it. So to you my friend Swanny I am taking your advice and enjoying my life today for I cannot predict if I will wake up tomorrow but if I do I definitely want it to count for something worthwhile.

Many many blessings to all if you excuse me I am going to join my children and have some fun.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree , all we have to do is wait for it all to start so it can finish quick.. i didnt take anyones advice i just naturally drifted away from this talk.. ive been gardening ... )

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Right on Swanny boy just drop in from time to time let us know you are still alive .

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I know what you mean Swanny. I've started barefoot running and running on trails in the woods. Feels good to connect to the Earth again. After my run today I went to the pond near by and watched the geese and ducks swimming around, I felt as though time had stood still.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Anyway my advice to you if you were as hooked on this stuff as I was is to step away from the forum, go outside and have some fun, the same siht is going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it so enjoy life with your friends and family's while you can. When it gets bad then you will have good reason to feel bad but while it's still possible to have fun go do it.
    Excellent advice.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

seedsavers.org

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

have tried to merge both threads here, so if some posts seem out of sync thats why (thing is my av2 page is quite scrambled atm so have done my best)
    big love
    m

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hey Swanny-boy,

Good you went outside and enjoy real life again....! Same here...! Taking care of my gardens, harvesting, enjoying nature and the world outside and having fun with friends instead of running circles inside my head....and watching the days go by from behind the addictive screen, lol
    Take care my friend, hope you pop in every now and then
    <3 Sunny

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

While I've been out having fun I've come to the conclusion that nothing matters any more.
    This sounds horrible but...
    I don't care about anything any more
    I don't care about the oil leak and that nothing is being done to stop it, or the wars ongoing and about to start.
    Nothing matters any more.
    I live each day as it comes and don't worry about what tomorrow will bring or what happened yesterday, I just live in the now it's great

I may live another week or another 50 years it really doesn't matter

Oh yea and I'm not worried about the financial system collapsing as I still have my beans
    Last edited by Swanny; 30th June 2010 at 10:15.
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

17. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Great attitude! We know the crap is going on in the world, but we don't have to stay tuned in to it constantly. Read the news about 15 minutes a day, then live your life and forget all the BS, lies, and corruption. Swanny, you are embracing one of the basic tenants of a mature mind. Acceptance of what is. We can't change what is, only intend for tomorrow to be better. So enjoy our 'now' and don't fret over something we can't control. Salute!

18. Link to Post #18
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there

Nice to see you got outside!
    It's easy to get drenched in this avalon forum camelot portal. We all here have got the spirit and the willpower to spread this info and to awaken others.
    It's a responsability not to be neglected.
    But it's more than normal that you keep balance in anything you do in your life.

So yeah when you've been here for hours go out, have fun, enjoy mother earth because she deserves your personal attention, thoughts and joy as well.
    Even playing games, taking a ride, going out for a drink, meet your friends and new people or whatsoever.

Balance people! you are under control so LIVE, ENJOY and look fro new experiences

haha it's no problem, even I get lost sometimes (says I with a big grin of self-deprecation)
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

+ Reply to Thread