+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of my greatest experiences - many words

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default One of my greatest experiences - many words

Close Encounters
    The house, my son and I then lived in (probably 1989), was heated by an old oil burner, standing in a small extension that had once been a chicken coop. When it set in motion roared and crashed it, so it rattled around the house.
    I had heard of the discovery of a crystal skull and thought it was about the skull from a woman/man who had attained some degree of development and there for had transformed her/his cranial bones into crystal. I thought that I might be able to develop myself by visualizing that my skull was of crystal, so I did. I made silver egg around me, and centered in the heart all through the day - when I remembered it. At a time when I go around clean up, I experience: The oil burner starts, but instead of rattling noise it plays music now. Unearthly beautiful music that cannot be compared with anything I have ever heard, and yet remind me of classical music. I do not meditate, so this is not a meditative experience, yet a transpersonal experience.
    The music went on as long as the fire burned. I grab myself by the arm and check that I remember both the date of birth and identity number. Everything is as it should be, so I enjoy the music.
    It is evening and I going to put my son to sleep - I get a feeling that there is something unusual in the closet. I can feel something. Our little puppy that used to sleep beside my son, dare not com but stops at the door off the closet and begins to pipe. Obviously it is afraid. I call; “Futte Lise!” and the dog takes courage to come running, bore under the covers and climbs all the way up through the bed until it is under my sons pillow and it trembles. I ask my son, what he can see in and around the closet. Often it is me that feel and him that see things. “There are angels there, they shine white” he says.
    “Let us go over to them and breathe in the white light and get rid of some of our shadows” I said. We then go over and invite them to take place in us; I have taught him that when he is frightened or angry about something, he should pull down white light through the feeling with the in breath and blow the negative feelings out on the out breath, so God can cleanse them, and now we have the opportunity to get much light into us, and much dark stuff out. I am very affected by the situation, my son takes it easy. We then went to the closet and inhaled the angels, and when we thought it was enough, we went back to bed.
    The son and the dog went to sleep at once. Something is approaching, and it feels like the air condenses. I feel very positive and am very curious what will come out of this. I try to open myself and my heart gallops. Now it is right above me. It is an UFO landed on the roof. It emits a blinding white light. The physical reality is lifted, the roof of the house disappears, I can look directly into this vessel, or whatever it is. First, I can only see light, but now I see two beings. Their shape is as childhoods fantasy ghosts, like a person hiding under a sheet. I cannot see any limbs not even feet or faces. They are made of white light that is not transparent, it is almost textural. They do not walk on the floor, for there is no bottom in the UFO, they move around just as if they had feet and walked on a floor.
    I find that I can telepath with them. They ask if I would come up to them. They think with the same mind. I wonder because I feel it is their consciousness that creates both their visible being and the UFO, and their mental power is infinite, they can do with me what they want, I will not fight against in any way - and then they ask me. I think it’s pretty amazing that my opinion has any significance for them. I feel honored and worth something. “Yes” I think back and at once my body begins to lift up. It is the beings mental power that carries me. I look at them but cannot catch their eye, they are too strong in some way, but I feel them. Maybe I can see only what they want me to. I lie down. It feels like I’m lying on a surface, but there is none. It must again be their thoughts, supporting me.
    They now ask if I would like them to give me a particular coding of my brain. Again I am amazed that my answer can make any difference so small I am compared to them. It amazes me that they do not just do whatever they want with me – I know they can fully control my thoughts, if they want to - but they ask. I do not know what I think or feel. I`m overwhelmed, devotional, amazed, terrified, excited, honored, etc. I get something fastened on his head and think it is a kind of electrodes. They move around me, still they act thoughts. When they do not thinking directly to me I cannot “hear” anything, it is up to them, when they switch on and off the connection to me. I lose consciousness and wake up again, when I am softly and slowly lifted down towards the bed. “There is another little girl in this same country that has had the same code” they think to me.
    The UFO starts and the ceiling appears to be formed again. “What is the meaning of my life?” I call to them. They are already almost not visible any longer because of the distance in room, they fly enormous fast – like the speed of a thought. They send me a sight - I see myself going around among some people. My palms facing outwards and white light shines out from them. “You must help building paradise on earth.”

CONSCIOUS DREAM
    I had told my son god night stories, and was lying beside him waited for him to fall asleep, when I got the idea that maybe I could slip into dreamland with him still being conscious awake. I had for some time trained to remember in my dreams, that I was dreaming (lucid dreaming), - then waking up in the dream to another level of consciousness. It is so nice, because when you know you are dreaming while dreaming, you can fly for example. I also practiced to make the stage between waking and dream longer, to get the opportunity to experience that level in different ways, like standing with one leg on each side, one in a dream and one in waking consciousness, and be present on both sides. Well I let my breathing fall into step with his breathing and was totally relaxed. Soon after my son fell asleep and I slipped through with my consciousness intact.
    I experience: We are two flying pigeons. We have no personal thoughts, but collective consciousness, and our consciousness contains only Love. We are one creature, although two physical bodies. Though I am this bird and though I feel through this bird’s reality my human consciousness is awake to witness everything and can think and resonate as usual. While we fly, I feel something attracting us, and shortly after we landed at a small waterfall and started drinking.”Aha!” I think, “it is because of the common consciousness, that birds can fly in flock without crashing together, and that is why they can turn round in the air at the same time. A bird feels no thirst or suffering and desires nothing physical, it does not know it is thirsty; it is just attracted by the water when its body needs it, and then drinks it. It does not fly around and looking for water, it is not necessary.
    Even in the barren rocky island, the little bird finds a seed - thank God.
    We are flying again, and in a fraction of a second our human consciousnesses meet somewhere. We feel that the other is also present in the experience of being birds and One in love, and now a desire to be human comes up in us, to experience the personal love between two individuals, and immediately we are humans. We hug each other and are happy that we have experienced Love - God. We now walk in a meadow, and stops at a tree. In the tree sits a bird twittering, but then it suddenly stops. We feel that we can communicate with it through our thoughts, and asks it why it is sorry. Yes, it would also like to be part of a personal love, but would also like to be loved by a human; it would like to come with us back to the level we came from. “We have to put you into a cage then. If you come with us and stay with us, you must give up your freedom!” It would give `up what we call freedom, if it in return can experience a personal relationship.
    We open both our hearts, and the bird flies into the hearts of both of us at the same time and remain in our hearts. We close our bird cages again and feel now that when the bird sings, we feel joy.
    I gathered my consciousness into my brain again - stood up, walked into the sitting room and wrote the experience down. Afterwards, I could not help but put myself into my son bed again, to see if we once more could be able to find each other on another level. I did as before, breathing, etc. and soon I was in the same situation - I knew and could follow what happened from my brain in my body in the bed, and at the same time be in another dimension.
    I experienced to be part of the consciousness group meditation, the energy from us is forming a luminous UFO. I know that consciousness is just forming this shape because it is meditative. “So this UFO is created of meditating people” I think with my normal consciousness. The UFO is a concave mirror of white light that reflects everything and therefore is omniscient. The UFO awareness can see all the way around the earth, and infinitely far into space at a time. We float from place very high up and there is totally black darkness around us, we can see because of at the light we are and because there are no physical eyes to see but an omniscient consciousness, we do not need another light but that we are ourselves. Light is the same as consciousness I know.
    It is a total experience of light without darkness, and darkness without light at the same time, as if the light does not spread or lit on something as if it keeps its shape and nothing else - it gives no light from itself, does not send out rays. Both light and darkness is divinely beautiful and peaceful. As we float along, there is something that attracts us - not that we feel attracted to, because there are no emotions in the UFO, only clear knowing consciousness - we are moving in UFO shape without any commitment to direction. What affects the UFO direction is a group of people somewhere in America in some mountains. These people at first are positive excited about our course towards them, but then the UFO begins to rise again and move away, and I feel that it now is the fear from the gathered people that pushes the UFO away – they are still not ready to meet the higher consciousness, the fear repel the UFO.
    I raised my body from the bed and set it into the room and got it to write the experience down. Next day I asked my son if he had had interesting dreams. He could not remember anything, but in the afternoon he painted a picture of two pigeons at a waterfall. Some days later he tells me that night’s dream: he is flying in a spaceship. The driving force is a group of people meditating bright blue light, so they need not use any fuel.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kirsten Merrild For This Post:

Ami (26th August 2011), Carmen (14th August 2011), from_Brzil (31st August 2011), Orph (14th August 2011), pickle (25th August 2011), ponda (11th August 2011), Sumo Sun (14th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Default Re: One of my greatest experiences - many words

Hello Kirsten,
    sounds beautiful with helping to create paradise on earth. How do you go about doing it?
    Greetings...

4. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

How do you go about doing it?

Hej Delfine - hyggeligt at møde en landsmand her (nice to meet a compatriot)

Yes - I walk around sending out light
    I use my breath and inhale White Light down through the crown chakra to the heart and exhalation the Light through my hands and heart. I mostly remember more times a day when walking in the countryside or in town, or I visualize that I send white light around the globe when I sit or stand in a raw some where waiting for my turn.
    And if I get the idea that somebody is in need for it, I send it in that same way.

Love and light to you
    Kirsten

5. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Hej Kirsten,

Tak for forklaringen/ thanks for the explanation.
    I hope it´s true what they say about paradise being just around the corner now.

Love & light to you too

6. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Thank you Kirsten. What a fabulous experience.

Much Love to you and your son

Carmen

7. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Delfine and Carmen

Thank you so much for your respons.
    I to hope Paradice is just round the corner - thanks

Love and light
    Kirsten

8. Link to Post #7
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Carmen

Thankyou

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Kirsten, your story is amazing, beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.
    Peace,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

10. Link to Post #9
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree
    thankyou for responding

Love and light

+ Reply to Thread