+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast

Thread: Genocide in Gaza

1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Genocide in Gaza

This is an interesting link where George Galloway answers questions from the public from all around the world telephoning in from countries such as Iraq, Libya, Canada and many other countries to discuss what is happening in Gaza.

George Galloway for those who may not know has been campaigning for the rights of the Palestinian people for many years. He reaches a vast world audience and is very much respected in the Muslim communities.

George mentions the deafening ‘silence’ from the Arab and Muslim Nations regarding the recent attack on Palestine, many of whom are now even blaming the Palestinians! Also he mentions how many of the people protesting and supporting the Palestinians demanding these war crimes to stop are non Muslim. WTF is going on??????? Where is the solidarity?

In this link George also goes into the current events Gaza is being bombarded with last week as well as some history regarding Gaza.

I admire George’s courage, compassion and constant support for the Palestinian people over these many years, something very few Politicians will even discuss in passing. The absence in mainstream media or elected politicians conveying the truth on this crisis and crimes against humanity happening in Gaza speaks volumes............ Most of what was said at the latest emergency UN meeting was a sham – shame on them, they have sold their soul and country to have humanity totally enslaved by psychopaths.

The propaganda wheels are spinning at full pelt – the public are becoming consciously aware of these agendas and see through the woven lies intended to divide and separate us into greater enslavement rather than the actions to promote prosperity and betterment for all of humanity.

Humanity is Family and has always been family, it is time to reunite ourselves with our World Family.

Palestine you are family, I soul-fully care about you and your loved ones and so do so many others around the world! You are in our focused prayers; you have not been forgotten, nor will be forgotten. May God speed your liberty and Freedom.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

OMG! This woman doesn't seem to know anything when the questions concern Gaza. Is she acting this stupid on purpose? See what you think:

What does this say about the US State Department? Pathetic. But that's just my opinion....

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Akasha (21st July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), cursichella1 (21st July 2014), Journeyon (21st July 2014), Selene (21st July 2014), spiritguide (21st July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014), Tesseract (22nd July 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (21st July 2014), wnlight (22nd July 2014)

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Seems the "signs" <slash> "prophecies" of the 4 blood moons is not just a fairy tale or myth.

Regardless, this has spun outta control.

I'm concerned about many pockets of extremists retaliating over this and not only targeting Israel, but the US and UK, and other western interests as well.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (22nd July 2014), Roisin (22nd July 2014)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Hey wnlight!!! Y awanna know sompthin that will reallyirritate ya? Just think about all the "PARTYTIME" ya missed by not havin that ability. ccc.

Realeyes... Centauri... "WHAT" to do??!! I do feel your Pain... and... would like you to know, that your thoughts are not wasted. You ARE, doing something!!!!

You have the greatest TOOL this world has ever known, right at your very fingertips, and ARE using it to tell the WORLD just how much all this war enrages you.

HEY PEOPLE... THINK... what are we doing ... RIGHT NOW....??? We are telling the world how WE feel... we have thousands of people from around the world reading everything we post on this subject, and are telling those very people that we... the AMERICAN people are just as sick as them with all of this warmongering BUllcrap that OUR governments are doing around the world. Thousands of them reading this, that may not even be members here, but do read what we say here.

Listen up folks... this is to ALL of YOU... we are sick of WAR.

This here "Internet thingy", is bringing us together from around the world. WE ALL... now have the ability to talk with one another around the world, to learn that WE THE PEOPLE... are of one mind. Yep, we are. Doesn't matter where we live, that's just geography, we all think alike. WE all want the very same things for ourselves and our POSTERITY. We move beyond goverance to talk with each other on personal note. Yep. Do you not pay attention to what we are doing here???????

WE THE PEOPLE of THE WORLD... do NOT want WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM YOU... and YOU ARE ME... we all think the very same things. We are just people tryin to get along on this ol rock we call Earth. That's it. We don't need to fight anyone to enjoy being... a Being here.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Agape (22nd July 2014), araucaria (22nd July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), Christine (21st July 2014), ktlight (23rd July 2014), Realeyes (21st July 2014), Roisin (22nd July 2014), Sebastion (21st July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014), spiritwind (22nd July 2014)

8. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Listening to this video I wept with Max Igan..

PEOPLE! Time to make our voices heard, if not now there won't be a when.

9. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

sorry piece of spokes person that can't understand english. All gov depts operate as the VA can't you see, sop is delay, deny before they die. Throw them all out.
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Centauri (21st July 2014), cursichella1 (21st July 2014), seko (22nd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014)

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    OMG! This woman doesn't seem to know anything when the questions concern Gaza. Is she acting this stupid on purpose? See what you think:

What does this say about the US State Department? Pathetic. But that's just my opinion....
    I share your opinion. This woman is sticking to her talking points and attempting to make reporters with good questions look like morons - by wearing them down. She's not an idiot, just an experienced 'spin doctor' towing the company line. I've seen her before - she's always like this. Note the lifeless look in her eyes, the slow, deliberate attempt to thwart... This is absolutely disgusting, as usual.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 21st July 2014 at 17:09. Reason: typos
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Akasha (21st July 2014), Centauri (21st July 2014), pathaka (21st July 2014), seko (22nd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st July 2014), wnlight (22nd July 2014)

13. Link to Post #188
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

1:30 - 1:46

Probably going to take flack for this but:

I wonder how the world would react if instead of Hamas that was elected in Palestinian elections it was Al Qaeda?

Bill recently said in a video post that this forum is a microcosm of the world, and I think he's right. I think when you have individuals with polarized views making judgements about events thousands of miles away, on both sides in the conflict, people miss the point completely. It doesn't matter who's shooting who. People are shooting. That's the goal. That's what the conflict is meant to distract you from noticing.

Step out of the conflict: step out of which side is right, and which side is wrong. BOTH sides are wrong, and both sides are RIGHT. You have a government "protecting its people". You also have a terrorist group (listen, we can argue semantics here, but look at the history here) risking the lives of it's own people, knowing the goliath next door will kill civilians, for its own political end.

SO who should cast the first stone against whom here?

Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, Russia, it's all the same pile of horse ****e. The little conflicts you see here on the forum are the microcosmic conflicts that make guns and missiles fly out there in the big world we're all living in. You pick a side, you might as well be shooting a gun.

Step out of this!!! You claim that there is a 1% running the world, and yet you play right into the mind set they want you to be in! This is why the 99% are enslaved, and why it's so difficult to step out.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for being so ignorant of your ignorance.

Stop it!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st July 2014), loungelizard (21st July 2014), Rich (24th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

I would like to bump this interview for the attention of all those who call themselves lightworkers, starseeds, indigos, old souls, E.T., spiritual people etc who have a deep soul sense that they came to this Earth at this particular time not only for their own soul growth but to also assist Humanity and Earth in these changing conscious Times too. I humbly sense this is one of those pivotal ‘present’ moments where our loving high frequency conscious energy and intentional focus is required.

I am an empath, so I am not one to usually keep up with everyday political news etc - however when my empathic senses turn up on high volume (as they did 2 weeks ago) I 'Know' my highest conscious focussed attention is required on something stirring that potentially could create big ripples affecting humanity, future timelines and Earth. I am sure there are a number of us on PA who has empathically picked this up over the last 2 weeks. I completely empathise with Max Igan as he begins this interview, I empathically sense the ripples throughout my beingness too.

The majority of the interview covers most of the history leading up to where we are now in our present. It is an education of facts that I wish the whole world would get the opportunity to hear so they can see clearly what is really happening before our very 3D eyes. If everyone saw the truth, it would be a massive game changer.

Most members on PA are aware of how dramatically 'life' changed around the world for humanity after 911 where our privacy, liberty and human rights were stripped away under the guise of terrorism and national security. ‘Terrorism’ became the daily buzz word burrowing into our psyche where doubt and mistrust became the norm of daily life and smiles with strangers stopped. This separation destroyed relationships with people, relationships with our brethren, dividing cultures as fear suppressed the happy social loving beings we use to be. It happened so fast that very few saw it coming.

Today I am hoping we have become more astute, aware and conscious................How our present time unfolds will reveal if this is true.

What is happening Now in our present time imho is rolling out the next deadly stage of the agenda that has very, very grave consequences to All our futures and generations to come IF humanity does nothing.

Quote As Max said in the interview, (paraphrasing from my brief notes)

‘This is the worst war crime in present history while the world cheers’ (relating to people believing it is ridding the world of terrorism).

‘The way of Palestine is the way of the World’.

‘If they get away with this televised to the world – what can’t they do?’

‘If it is allowed to happen, they will do this anywhere in the world......... This opens the floodgates for human genocide’

‘We have to pay attention to the propaganda – we can fix this’.
    I know within my soul that when humanity unites Consciously together we have the power of consciousness to change this.

Right now as I write this there are somewhere around 2 million people crammed into a ‘walled prison’ 25 x 5 mile area being completely terrorised – and have been for years. I think Max said 900,000 are children.

60,000 soldiers with their Tanks are now in Palestine bulldozing their homes, shooting them down, and testing out horrendous weapons on them (if you listen to the interview you will hear about this.) Their water infrastructure has been destroyed so there is no water, there is no food left; there is nowhere to escape, no hills or fields to run away and take shelter from this onslaught as they are completely walled in! Are you able to imagine this scene?

Our world governments of the NWO agenda are justifying these actions constantly blaming the Palestinians! Many people are watching their T.V.’s believing this is ridding Palestine of the so called terrorists – BUT not realising that ‘anyone’ who disagrees with the world’s governments policies and views are deemed a terrorist!

Palestine is filled with civilians, it has become a compact refugee camp as their land has been unjustly stolen as the world just watched over the years.

Those bright lights in the sky the TV news broadcasts tonight into peoples rooms are not pretty fireworks, these are deadly rockets and bullets targeting defenceless civilians many of which are young children – these are our brethren, yet they won’t have the luxury of a good night sleep in a safe and cosy bed tonight.

I apologise if I offend anyone for expressing my passion and compassion on this matter, I just want to make it clear this is not a Holywood movie; this is real happening right now to our family members. I implore anyone reading this post to please watch the below interview Christine posted, there is so much information contained within it there is bound to be information you were not aware of before joining more dots together. We all need to wake up and get educated fast........................ what is happening in Palestine today will be the world tomorrow. If one wondered how Agenda 21 was going to be implemented we now have our answer.

I really do not want this time period of humanity to be remembered in history for the people who sat back in apathy and watched genocide on their own kind and did nothing........................ I soul-fully focus on being a part of the history where humanity claimed their divine power back and re-remembered their loving nature, compassion and unconditional love that recognises All Life is precious and Family, Soul and Spirit.

For myself, I will continue to focus on my brothers and sisters in Palestine regaining their liberty and freedom; AND for the rest of our extended Family around the world too.

In the Present, BEing Present, I know with 'divine will' we can consciously rise above the progenitor gods the ptb worship and are themselves enslaved to who are ordered to create wars to feed their hungry dimensional gods the energetic human trauma it creates. This cannot continue, humanity can rise above this IF we put our fabulous minds to it.

We are Humans (Hu-Man = God-man) let’s re-remember who we BE and walk like a god once more.
    :w izard:

Much love I send to all of my extended family around the world.
    Realeyes X

PS. Christine have you thought about starting a new thread with this interview link being the OP so that more people will hopefully get to view it?

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Listening to this video I wept with Max Igan..

PEOPLE! Time to make our voices heard, if not now there won't be a when.

Last edited by Realeyes; 23rd July 2014 at 07:27. Reason: typo

16. Link to Post #190
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

You want change?

THIS is how you make change. This WORKS. Not missiles, or rocks, or tanks, or suicide bombers. If Palestinians want a homeland as desperately as Hamas claims, then begin to fight THIS way.

I'm really hoping that those of you who have posted who get really angry, or emotional about this subject will take the time to watch the entire movie.

Last edited by Milneman; 21st July 2014 at 20:57.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Agape (22nd July 2014), araucaria (22nd July 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2014), catzone (10th August 2014), Gardener (27th July 2014), loungelizard (21st July 2014), Marin (22nd July 2014), OnyxKnight (22nd July 2014), Roisin (22nd July 2014), RunningDeer (22nd July 2014), Shikasta (22nd July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014), Wind (22nd July 2014)

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    1:30 - 1:46

Probably going to take flack for this but:

I wonder how the world would react if instead of Hamas that was elected in Palestinian elections it was Al Qaeda?

Bill recently said in a video post that this forum is a microcosm of the world, and I think he's right. I think when you have individuals with polarized views making judgements about events thousands of miles away, on both sides in the conflict, people miss the point completely. It doesn't matter who's shooting who. People are shooting. That's the goal. That's what the conflict is meant to distract you from noticing.

Step out of the conflict: step out of which side is right, and which side is wrong. BOTH sides are wrong, and both sides are RIGHT. You have a government "protecting its people". You also have a terrorist group (listen, we can argue semantics here, but look at the history here) risking the lives of it's own people, knowing the goliath next door will kill civilians, for its own political end.

SO who should cast the first stone against whom here?

Ukraine, Palestine, Israel, Russia, it's all the same pile of horse ****e. The little conflicts you see here on the forum are the microcosmic conflicts that make guns and missiles fly out there in the big world we're all living in. You pick a side, you might as well be shooting a gun.

Step out of this!!! You claim that there is a 1% running the world, and yet you play right into the mind set they want you to be in! This is why the 99% are enslaved, and why it's so difficult to step out.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves for being so ignorant of your ignorance.

Stop it!
    Wow. Thanks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Milneman (23rd July 2014)

20. Link to Post #192

21. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I question the humanness of the speaking thing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Tyy1907 (22nd July 2014)

23. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This MOMENT is not about the Palestinian people or Hamas.. this moment is about ALL of US.. PEACE will only COME as WE BEcome the emanating force that IS PEACE.

OUR very EARTH is asking us to focus intent.. where we are needed most. Words are not enough, it is time that as HUMAN BEINGS we make our PRESENCE KNOWN. So where are all the people walking hand in hand and sitting in civil disobedience?

I love Gandhi and now is the time we must all BE Gandhi.

The only Real question a person can ask is WHAT AM I DOING? My passion is focused on PEACE, real COMPASSION is KNOWING that everyone of those who are slaughtered are part of me.

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    You want change?

THIS is how you make change. This WORKS. Not missiles, or rocks, or tanks, or suicide bombers. If Palestinians want a homeland as desperately as Hamas claims, then begin to fight THIS way.

I'm really hoping that those of you who have posted who get really angry, or emotional about this subject will take the time to watch the entire movie.

24. Link to Post #195
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

May I suggest to anyone on this thread to read the transcripts linked to in this thread:

True Cabal Insider, Dr. Richard Day, Delivers Talk in 1969 Outlining 'the Full Agenda'

It is all part of that "agenda" whether it is Gaza or the Ukraine or Mexico or Iraq: the rooting out of people from their national purpose and traditional way of life.

But all that is also concomitant to other, concerted attacks on all civilizations starting with the disappearance of hard copy, original books, not unlike what is discussed on this very thread!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2014), Christine (22nd July 2014), Gardener (27th July 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2014), Marin (22nd July 2014), Realeyes (22nd July 2014), Roisin (22nd July 2014), RunningDeer (22nd July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014), Sierra (24th July 2014), Sophocles (22nd July 2014), spiritwind (22nd July 2014)

26. Link to Post #196
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Amzer Zo.. and I couldn't agree more. I listened to this talk just two days ago.

The WHOLE point is that we have to draw our line in the sand somewhere…Yes, the book burning and the confiscation and destruction of our most ancient knowledge sites, it is all going on as I write these words.

How do we move past apathy? It is so prevalent, so suffocating. We need to be visible and on the streets and all the wave lengths now.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    May I suggest to anyone on this thread to read the transcripts linked to in this thread:

True Cabal Insider, Dr. Richard Day, Delivers Talk in 1969 Outlining 'the Full Agenda'

It is all part of that "agenda" whether it is Gaza or the Ukraine or Mexico or Iraq: the rooting out of people from their national purpose and traditional way of life.

But all that is also concomitant to other, concerted attacks on all civilizations starting with the disappearance of hard copy, original books, not unlike what is discussed on this very thread!

27. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

السلام علي < ---> עליכם השלום
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd July 2014 at 15:05.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2014), Christine (22nd July 2014), Gardener (27th July 2014), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2014), Realeyes (22nd July 2014), RunningDeer (22nd July 2014), Shikasta (22nd July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014), Spiral of Light (24th July 2014), Wind (22nd July 2014)

29. Link to Post #198
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    [...]
    I would like to make a suggestion that perhaps PA members can post what protest movements are happening in their country regarding Gaza and other unjust crimes against humanity? The more the word gets out, the faster the truth spreads.
    [...]
    Here is one sad part:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    ... (sigh)...

... there we go:

Outrage as France become first country in world to ban pro-Palestine demonstrations

Peter Allen, Daily Mail, UK
    Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:52 CDT

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators take to the streets of Paris on Sunday. France's socialist government has sparked uproar after it banned protests against Israeli action in Palestine

* Move follows violence at protests in Paris last weekend

* Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said there was a 'threat to public order'

* Thousands across France were set to march again this weekend

* Anyone who breaks the ban faces a year in prison and a 15,000 euro fine.

* If they hide their faces the sentence can be increased to three years jail, and a 45,000 euro fine

France's Socialist government provoked outrage today by becoming the first in the world to ban protests against Israeli action in Palestine.

In what is viewed as an outrageous attack on democracy, Socialist Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said mass demonstrations planned for the weekend should be halted.

Mr Cazeneuve said there was a 'threat to public order', while opponents said he was 'criminalising' popular support of the Palestinian people.

Thousands were set to march against the ongoing slaughter in Gaza, calling for an immediate end to hostilities in which civilians including many children have been killed.

But Mr Cazeneuve fears there might be a repeat of the fights between 'ultra' Jewish vigilantes and pro-Palestinians which happened after a demonstration last Sunday.

Referring to the main Paris march, Mr Cazeneuve said: 'I consider that the conditions are not right to guarantee security.'

He welcomed a legal procedure instigated by the Paris police prefecture to ban the march, despite it already being widely advertised.

Anyone who turns up to an illegal demonstration now faces up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.

[...]
    However:

Paris activists clash with police following ban on pro-Palestinian rallies (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Published time: July 19, 2014 22:27
    Edited time: July 20, 2014 13:24 Get short URL

Pro-Palestinian protesters face police during a demonstration against violence in the Gaza strip, which had been banned by police, in Paris, July 19, 2014. (Reuters / Philippe Wojazer)

A demonstration in Paris in support of Palestinians has resulted in several injuries and at least 38 arrests as activists clashed with riot police who used tear gas to disperse an unsanctioned rally that gathered despite a government ban on such rallies.

Demonstration in Paris against the Israeli military operation in Gaza strip, which recently escalated into a ground invasion, took place despite Friday's municipal government ban. Operation Edge in the twelfth day of the Israeli offensive on Gaza has so far claimed the lives of 342 Palestinians, with at least 46 people killed on Saturday alone.

Organizers estimate that up to 10,000 people attended the rally organised by the New Anti-Capitalist Party (NPA), among others. The protesters gathered in Barbes, in the Montmartre area and Opera Square.

[...]

Full article: http://rt.com/news/174132-france-palestine-ban-clashes/
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd July 2014 at 15:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2014), Christine (22nd July 2014), Gardener (27th July 2014), Marin (22nd July 2014), Realeyes (22nd July 2014), Rich (23rd July 2014), Roisin (22nd July 2014), RunningDeer (22nd July 2014), Selene (23rd July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014), spiritwind (22nd July 2014), thunder24 (22nd July 2014)

31. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

It's time for another Jewish Diaspora and because WE are the ones responsible for the vast number of Jews being forced to move to Israel to escape the Nazis, America and all other country's out there should open their doors to any Israeli who wants to relocate to their country.

Then give that land back in the Middle East to the Palestinians. There will be no peace in the Middle East or the world for that matter, unless this happens but it's going to take the entire world community.... to make it happen.
    Last edited by Roisin; 22nd July 2014 at 16:08.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2014), Gardener (27th July 2014), Rich (23rd July 2014), RunningDeer (22nd July 2014), Shikasta (22nd July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014)

33. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    ...In the Present, BEing Present, I know with 'divine will' we can consciously rise above the progenitor gods the ptb worship and are themselves enslaved to who are ordered to create wars to feed their hungry dimensional gods the energetic human trauma it creates. This cannot continue, humanity can rise above this IF we put our fabulous minds to it.

We are Humans (Hu-Man = God-man) let’s re-remember who we BE and walk like a god once more.

Much love I send to all of my extended family around the world.
    Realeyes X

Thank you Realeyes. I feel your words. I'm guessing there are many here who feel them too.

I wanted to share something that I read the other day - as it pertains to what you mentioned above.

The book:The Great Shift Co-Creating a New World for the 2012 and Beyond
    Part Two: Mary Magdalene and the Hathors (page97)
    This section was written by Judy Sion and channeled through Tom Kenyon.

Quote Question, Judy Sion: If you could give a message to every woman at this time, what would it be?

(Answer: Mary Magdalene)

"I would say this to each woman: Find the courage to speak your truth. The return of the goddess is through each woman's heart and mind. Through the act of speaking your truth, the world will change.

I say to each woman, find the courage to open the door. Don't leave it locked! The door I speak of is the door to the heart, for the woman holds in her heart a fierce truth. But only when it is shared or spoken can the world change. This is the touch of the goddess.

Woman have been trained to remain silent, to ask for permission. In this time, those women who find the courage (must) give themselves permission in speaking the truth that lies within the heart, whether it be joyful or full of sadness, content or full of anger.

This truth must be expressed. It must be spoken. And it must be listened to if this world is to change and if this world is to survive. There are levels upon levels in this.

....Find the courage to speak."

Quote Question, Judy Sion: And to every Man?

…"To every man I would say: Find the strength to bear the truth of your women. You have been trained not to listen, not to hear, not to recognize. You must change these attributes. Your world and your lives are in danger of being lost.

Listen to your own heart; the answers to your dilemmas do not lie solely in the mind. You have been trained not to listen to your feelings and do not recognize them as valid or import but they are a crucial part of your knowingness...."

In the end, the choice is ours. What can we do? What will we do? Individually and Collectively.
    Last edited by Marin; 22nd July 2014 at 21:14.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2014), Christine (22nd July 2014), karelia (22nd July 2014), Realeyes (23rd July 2014), Roisin (23rd July 2014), RunningDeer (22nd July 2014), Shikasta (22nd July 2014), sian (23rd July 2014), Spiral of Light (24th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast