+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: YOUR ability to change the world

1. Link to Post #1
    illuminate

Default YOUR ability to change the world

After a wonderful conversation with my dear friend and favorite comedian, Kulapops,
    I have been inspired to start this thread.

I have a three part message for anyone who may care to listen...
    this is very important stuff folks, super secret - highly evolved - invaluable messages here...

Have I been greeted by God or aliens or some unknown force?
    Maybe... but that's not where this info comes from = )
    It simply comes from within, I AM the source.

Am I someone special??
    You bet I AM... and so are YOU! This is actually part of the message.

Part one: CELEBRATE DIVERSITY

Instead of judging it.

With all the recent debates on this forum about the different belief systems, I would like to say, does a different belief really quantify a need for separation?

Wilhelm Reich coined the term "Emotional Plague" to describe persons whose belief system is so rigid that they ignore relevant factual data and become enraged if anyone challenges their belief.

The emotional plague syndrome occurs when people allow others to do their thinking for them.

Personally, I don't buy into any religion or movement, key word being: buy.
    IMHO, the whole new age movement is, by and large, like most other religions; a multi-million dollar enterprise. To quote one such entrepreneur, Ron Hubbard: "If you want to get rich, you start a religion." For me, I see all religion as being man-made, and kudos to their efforts, but it's simply not my bag.

Now hold on, before you throw those stones, let me also say that this is NOT a judgment against those who choose to follow that or any other belief. I applaud anyone who seeks to have faith in themselves and I also applaud ANY religion or movement or alien affiliation for helping them to achieve that, no matter what belief system it may be.

But, the same 3 questions keep echoing in my mind...
    Why can't we just celebrate our differences instead of defining each other by them?
    Why does someone always have to be right?
    What if we are ALL right?

In the same way that there are MANY different ways to say "Hello", there are also MANY different paths leading to self love and the realization of your own divinity. I care less about how you get there and more about seeing you arrive!

Just because I may not resonate with any of these belief systems, this doesn't mean it's not right for someone else. Really! I choose, rather, to celebrate diversity instead of judging it. To me, without diversity this world would be a VERY boring place = ) And I don't know about you, but I don't want to live in a world where everyone follows the beat of the same drum... sounds too NWO for me!

How about, instead of spending time trying to prove whose beliefs are right and whose are wrong, why not find something we can ALL agree on... like love!

In case you haven't noticed, we're in the eleventh hour here folks... just look around...
    do we really want to keep wasting time debating who is right and who is wrong?
    Do you really want the 13 ruling families of shape shifters, who receive their global planning strategies from a reptilian dragon like race who reside off planet, to keep calling all the shots?
    It's time to take action folks!

I feel that humanity as a whole, is still so VERY primitive. We can send a rocket into space, create a human cell in a lab, even clone a living being... but yet we still, after millions of years, have no freaking clue how to treat each other with basic love and respect.

Respecting and loving each other unconditionally - that's my religion.

We are taught to believe that there is always a right and a wrong... well I don't believe in such things. All I believe in, and know to be true, is LOVE.

I don't care whose command center you belong to or what religion you endorse...
    if we can't see beyond the color or someone's skin or who they want to have sex with or whether they are male or female, well then, IMO, we are failing miserably!!!! and NO amount of technology or religion or alien intervention can fix that.

Let's celebrate our differences and unite in love.
    Treat others how YOU want to be treated. Golden!

Part Two: YOUR SECRET ABILITY

Each of us has a wonderful and powerful ability lying dormant in the depth of our souls...

The one ability, we ALL possess is ACCOUNT-ABILITY.

Everything keeps repeating - everything - and why is this? Obviously we are missing something, we are not seeing what is right in front of our faces... our SELF.

Until we, each and every one of us, can look in the mirror and accept ALL that we are, ALL that we have done, EVERY thought, EVERY action and learn to FORGIVE it and LOVE ourselves and each other...
    we will NEVER be able to move forward.
    Really, how could we?

Many are expecting spiritually advanced E.T's to be an uplifting force on our planet, but why should they? The Shemsu Hor restarted civilization for us after the global flood and ice age, some 6,800 years ago, yet humankind soon degenerated once more and followed the whims of the dragon.

I personally do not believe that any aliens are going to come and save us (really, why would they clean up OUR mess again when we still don't get it?) or that the "lucky" or "chosen" ones will just ascend one day to a better place... but this is just an opinion, my opinion, and guess what? If your opinion differs... it has NOTHING to do with the simple fact that I LOVE YOU.

Yep, I love YOU, each and every one of you... and no matter how much oil you spill, how many lies you tell, or wars you start; whether your black, white or purple; catholic of luciferian...
    I still LOVE YOU!

I choose to look at every so called wrong turn as just another opportunity to practice forgiveness and for this, I thank you.

To me the only secret isn't really a secret at all, it's a simple thing called RESPONSIBILITY.
    Taking responsibility for ourselves and our actions is what will get us up and out of this mess. There is nothing outside our self that can come and save the day! We are still looking OUTSIDE our self for the solution when we all know it is only within. YOU are the only one who can save yourself, YOU are the only one who make a difference in your life. WE ARE NOT VICTIMS!

We are taught to look outside ourself for everything. We are taught to place blame, to fear, to feel guilty... PLEASE! WE ARE NOT VICTIMS!

The time is NOW (it really always has been)
    We all have forgotten WE have CHOICE.
    It is our choice, and the only actual choice we have is simple:
    LOVE or FEAR.

So choose as you may,
    I can tell you right now, without a shadow of doubt, that even the most malevolent beings will always WANT love. and IMHO evil only exists due to lack of love in the first place.

Choose to be responsible and make choices you feel great about.

Part three: FORGIVE YOURSELF + LOVE YOURSELF... NOW!

This is my plea... for each of you to remember that every answer you seek is within,
    that every solution you seek is within... and if you haven't got a clue where to start, then
    start with love. Accept yourself, forgive yourself and love yourself... it really can only start with YOU.

Until YOU love yourself, how can you possibly love anyone else?

It doesn't matter "what" you have done or thought or felt... FORGIVE it.
    Forgive the oil spill, forgive Israel, forgive the crazed gunmen, forgive 911, forgive the illuminati, forgive the governments, forgive your neighbor, your elected officials, your boss, your family, your enemies... yourself.

I apologize. Please forgive me. I forgive you. I forgive myself. I accept you. Thank you. I love you.

It has to start with YOU!

And guess what... once you do it, I guarantee someone else will follow.
    Because you have given someone else permission. Like I am giving you.
    Lead by doing, lead by example... this is really the only way to deliver any message.

I say this here, now, because I know a lot of you are looking for answers, looking for a way to stop the hate and violence, a way to co-create a better world... well, the only way is to do that is by being responsible, accountable, accepting, and forgiving... in love.

so please,
    hold my hand
    open your mind

be the best you can be

dare to dream

live life
    give love
have compassion

stop violence

spread knowledge
    question everything
    share your wealth

think for yourself
    make a positive impact on those around you
    spend less time complaining

and more time finding your blessings

promote the greater good of mankind
    lead by example
    celebrate diversity
    and
    LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW = )

why not CHOOSE to do this

before your chance to choose is gone?

I AM gay, straight, crooked, black, white, brown, blue, left, right, spotted, short, tall, little, big, hot, cold, wet, dry, broken, whole, high, low, small, large, alien, familiar, inside and out.... and.... I L o v e Y o u !

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, It is the only thing that ever has.”
    Margaret*Mead

“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”
    Johann Wolfgang von*Goethe

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.”

Unknown

“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
    Unknown

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: YOUR ability to change the world

How inspiring!

thank you.

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change

be well and know you are love

3. Link to Post #3
    illuminate

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    How inspiring!

thank you.

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change

be well and know you are love
    thank YOU!

I love you Celine!

4. Link to Post #4
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    In case you haven't noticed, we're in the eleventh hour here folks... just look around...
    do we really want to keep wasting time debating who is right and who is wrong?
    Do you really want the 13 ruling families of shape shifters, who receive their global planning strategies from a reptilian dragon like race who reside off planet, to keep calling all the shots?
    It's time to take action folks!
    How comes those reptilians have ascended to 4D or whatever without loving so much other creatures? Or maybe they do what they do out of love towards us?

I agree with many of the things you have said: to love others, to forgive them, to treat others how you want to be treated, in essence to avoid living in fear. However, I think there is good and there is evil. I think it is a poor thing to ensalve others, to inflict suffering (even if the other is able to not feel it, it is the intention what is bad), to kill other living beings (again regardless their supposed immortality), to poison the nature, etc. I am ready to forgive but please, let's recognise that there is evil and let's remove all those negative beigns from our planet, or at least let's disempower them.

I think we debate what is right and what is wrong because we are being mind-controlled by wrong information and ideas at every level. If current world is so great, loving and fine, why change it?

No, thanks, I won't accept that anything we can possibly do is fine and right, and I think we humans have an inherent sense (coming from our higher selves I suspect) that some things are plainly wrong (torture, pedophilia, murder, etc), even if some people seems to forget it.

5. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

"plainly wrong"

nohing plain about it

Balance is so important.

There are teachers here are avalon, that talk of connecting to the shared existence ..every life form...every breath...

we share.

Sometimes..i stop, and i remember those teachers words...

i breath in...i sense life..all around me.

...i breath out...and i feel my essence, being shared with all...

Is this what they mean?

Can you feel us too?

love
    celine

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

noxon medem (10th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    illuminate

[QUOTE=Wood;25097]How comes those reptilians have ascended to 4D or whatever without loving so much other creatures?

Doesn't that always seem to be the question...
    how come the BAD guy has all the GOOD?

There is good and evil, but only in the game of duality...
    can't have one without the other.

Forgiveness transcends evil. Love transcends evil.

I see many of my fellow brothers and sisters always able to point a finger at someone
    else's wrong doing, but they are not able or wanting to look at themselves.

I believe having pure love in your heart, for yourself and for all others, while taking full
    responsibility for yourself is the only way out of this so-called enslavement.

I say "so-called" because quite honestly,
    I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL.

I see this life, this existence, as only a game... a game of lessons, a game of physics...
    actions equaling reactions.

For me, this is only a test = )

Much Love to you Wood!

8. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

[QUOTE=illuminate;25105]
    Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    How comes those reptilians have ascended to 4D or whatever without loving so much other creatures?

Doesn't that always seem to be the question...
    how come the BAD guy has all the GOOD?

There is good and evil, but only in the game of duality...
    can't have one without the other.

Forgiveness transcends evil. Love transcends evil.

I see many of my fellow brothers and sisters always able to point a finger at someone
    else's wrong doing, but they are not able or wanting to look at themselves.

I believe having pure love in your heart, for yourself and for all others, while taking full
    responsibility for yourself is the only way out of this so-called enslavement.

I say "so-called" because quite honestly,
    I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL.

I see this life, this existence, as only a game... a game of lessons, a game of physics...
    actions equaling reactions.

For me, this is only a test = )

Much Love to you Wood!
    Yes Wood
    there is truth in what you say --- we must never forget that life continues after this form dies.

Moment by moment we have opportunity to support life or otherwise.
    Everything we think or do is recorded in the field of consciousness.
    with every action we raise or lower or consciousness and therefore every one else's. (Collective)
    There is no judgment day as when we leave this earth our spiritual vibration will takes us to a realm that is concordant with our personal energy field.
    Celestial or lower astral-- we choose it by what we have become through our intention to be kind, forgiving and loving or otherwise.
    No one escapes the consequences.
    That simple.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I see this world, this reality, is based in each of us feeding on the energy of others. The plants feed on the sun and on the organic matter left by other beigns, and animals eat plants or other animals. In our society we have money that is a representation of energy of others, so we feed both on animals/plants and on the work of others (in particular people that store lots of money and contributes with little). We also feed on the ideas of others to construct our egos, that we think are our selves. All this feeding on others and not on our own inner energy is, IMO, the origin of evil in our reality. Energy is scarce, we have fear of not beign able to have enough energy to survive, we fight for energy, we steal energy from others, etc. I think, at least for me, ascension is about recognising how this way of living is wrong and how we support it with our actions, out of fear of death. Once we fully understand that, we might turn into ourselves, reconnect with our true/higher selves and thus be able to use our own energy and not the energy of others.

Regarding love, unity, free will, etc, I suspect there are many paths out there. I suspect there are evil ascended ones (i.e. illuminati). I have chosen a positive path (to help if possible, but at least to not cause harm), and that's what I am trying to follow. I have to say I resonate a lot with the latest interview with David Icke, and that I suspect that to believe there is no evilness might be dangerous. I am ready to accept we all come from the same source though.

Of course the scenario I understand you defend might be true: that we are here in a world of duality to learn to see that there is no duality, that we all are the same. Why do we humans have the deep sense, all over the world, that some actions are wrong, then? I do not think that sense comes from outside but from our true selves.

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    There are teachers here are avalon, that talk of connecting to the shared existence ..every life form...every breath...
    Maybe that shared existence is shared by all humans, maybe it is shared by all beigns. If it is the former, it might be the deep sense of what is right and what is wrong
    Last edited by Wood; 7th June 2010 at 21:11.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

These heart felt statements are lovely ways to increase one's awakening. Nevertheless I am dismayed that this forum and others do not trade ideas of small actions that can make a difference in the political turmoil enveloping us. Why not move your mortgage from the banksters to local credit unions; share names of food sources that do not use GMO plant food sources, support politicians who are not part of mainstream government, encourage local water resources to be fluoride free, et al. These small actions when multiplied are meaningful. They represent higher intentions and add to our abilities to change the world.

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    These heart felt statements are lovely ways to increase one's awakening. Nevertheless I am dismayed that this forum and others do not trade ideas of small actions that can make a difference in the political turmoil enveloping us. Why not move your mortgage from the banksters to local credit unions; share names of food sources that do not use GMO plant food sources, support politicians who are not part of mainstream government, encourage local water resources to be fluoride free, et al. These small actions when multiplied are meaningful. They represent higher intentions and add to our abilities to change the world.
    I believe/think/know that the most important thing we can do at this moment to help the world (and ourselves) is to increase our consciousness/awareness through meditation, to become free, and to spread the word about it. Some small actions might help but they belong to the current flawed system and I believe that, even though they might initially be positive, they would soon degenerate. For example, to move our money and mortgages to the local credit unions means that banksters would be weaker but that these local credit unions would grow in strength and would be the seed of the banksters of tomorrow.

12. Link to Post #11
    illuminate

These small actions when multiplied are meaningful. They represent higher intentions and add to our abilities to change the world.
    this is exactly my point...

THX Grannyfranny100 for bringing this up, what you said, is what I hear ALL THE TIME
    when I talk about love saving the world.

Most people say... oh you're just a hippie, you need more than love, you need to do this
    and to do that. Well, I have done all those things... and trust me, I really do live and lead
    by example. But, what I see everyday and everywhere, is that that unless we can get the
    basics down:

love yourself
    love others
    forgiveness
    equality
    responsibility

then NOTHING else matters, nothing else works,
    nothing.

Most people just don't want to look in the mirror and take any responsibility for where
    we are today. Well, even if you're not one of the so-called "bad" guys, you still played
    a part, we all did. Our world will never be able to change if we keep pointing our fingers
    at everyone else.

Nevertheless I am dismayed that this forum and others do not trade ideas of small actions that can make a difference in the political turmoil enveloping us.
    In case you're unaware there is an INVALUABLE resource over at Avalon 1

http://projectavalon.net/forum/index.php

you should check it out if you haven't already.
    it is an extensive library of everything and more that you are talking about.

Much Love to you Grannyfranny101!

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Thank you Illuminate for starting this thread.
    I believe that in order to change the world, each one of us should start
    the process of healing ourselves from within first. Just like this beloved
    artist's song describes... in this case a video is worth a thousand words.

Enjoy!

Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This is great stuff, it goes a lot like an Icke book, repeated emphasis on love, and combined with a bit of conspiracy theory to give it that extra pizazz!

15. Link to Post #14
    illuminate

Thank you both... and yes no matter what anyone may think of Michael Jackson...
    he had SO MUCH love in his heart!!! Perfect song!

You may already know this, but it can never be heard enough...

I Love You Dan
    I Love You Maj
    I Love You Greybeard
    I Love You Wood
    I Love You Grannyfranny
    I Love You All

xo

16. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Thank you both... and yes no matter what anyone may think of Michael Jackson...
    he had SO MUCH love in his heart!!! Perfect song!

You may already know this, but it can never be heard enough...

I Love You Dan
    I Love You Maj
    I Love You Greybeard
    I Love You Wood
    I Love You Grannyfranny
    I Love You All

xo
    Me too.
    Love all serve all.

Love and respect to you illuminate.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

I am a human I am a man

I am a father a son and I am a friend

I am a teacher a student and I am a seeker

I am a muslim a christian a hindu and I am a buddhist

I am so many and so much more

still I am the same

I am

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

thanks illuminate

Peace

19. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

~There is no you, and there is no me, different parts of a whole, one and the same
    and if there is no you, there is probably no "them", no reason to fear or separate at all
    different parts of a whole.. all the same. ~

I love you Lady...

I love everyone here in this thread, on this forum, on any forum, and even if they don't have a computer.

BE LOVE (or water? oops wrong time-hehe)

Shaynard

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Think you can change the world? Then read the following quote:

"It is non-violence only when we love those that hate us.
    I know how difficult it is to follow this grand law of love, but are not all great and good things difficult to do?
    Love of the hater is the most difficult of all. But by the grace of God even this most difficult thing becomes easy to accomplish if we want to."

~ Mohandas K. Gandhi

~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

21. Link to Post #20
    illuminate

I was reminded yesterday, by a very wise soul,
    not to be angry about this oil catastrophe (which I was - very much so)
    they simply said:

BE LOVE... do not use it as a weapon.

I love each and everyone of you, including everyone involved in this oil mess,
    and I forgive you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast