+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hearing a 936 Solfeggio for a week?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hearing a 936 Solfeggio for a week?

I also have a ringing sound , but its more high pitched. After doing some research I thought it might be Tinnitus.

Not sure what it is , my hearing is still very good . Only hear it during those quiet times , dose not worry me much.

Would love to be able to measure the frequency of the sound , just in case its my higher self trying to get thru.

Maybe I have a faulty receiver and need more fine tuning !!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soulseeker For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (16th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by soulseeker (here)
    I also have a ringing sound , but its more high pitched. After doing some research I thought it might be Tinnitus.

Not sure what it is , my hearing is still very good . Only hear it during those quiet times , dose not worry me much.

Would love to be able to measure the frequency of the sound , just in case its my higher self trying to get thru.

Maybe I have a faulty receiver and need more fine tuning !!!!!!!!
    Just check your blood pressure, if it is up it could well be tinnitus, but if your blood pressure in ok, then experiment a little further, see if the ringing get louder after you stop listening to some loud music, if this is the case it could well be a mild form of tinnitus but if the sound is the same... dig deeper its probably not originating from you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (16th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Ok, I tried to address this already. Tinnitus is a constant ringing in the ears for the most part. Sure it comes and goes at various times, but when it's occurring it doesn't matter where you turn your head, it's IN your ears. The sound I am hearing is not like this. An example of this sound would be you are in your backyard and hear a high sound, turn another way and it disappears, so you turn back and there it is. You follow the sound and find out your neighbor's kid is hitting a note on some pipe that you pick up on some 2000 yards away. Now, I heard the sound from the sky for a week that depending on the time of day it moved, thus I wondered was it from the moon or a satallite. Then one day I heard it from the ground and continued to hear it for a few days from there. Last night it was again from the sky. I can't follow it, but it sounds like a 936 solfeggio tone on the high spectrum and the HU sound is very similar as well.

For those with the ringing sound, I have had that for years too most pronounced when near a lot of wireless technology, but not always. This current sound is very different and draws me very strongly into a higher vibration almost like a lovers caress draws your attention and there is this immense sense of love and bliss. So, I wish everyone could hear this, focus inwardly on their center and open to it. It's really quite powerful. I shared more than I have with regards to the energy, but take it for what you will. I will intentionally attach the energy to this thread, and tell me if you sensed anything while reading.

Much love,

Serenity

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,851 times in 3,178 posts

I' m hearing an inner sound (around 440 Hz) since 1994. It's always on the right. Very much like the "hu"/ like a never ending "aahhh" thru an infinite tube. If i "tune" into this, i feel home.

It feels almost exactly like this [the peachy upper part]:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	282084_130942503659655_100002317172566_228656_2578226_n.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	9420
    Last edited by meeradas; 16th August 2011 at 12:17. Reason: pic

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

loveandgratitude (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (16th August 2011), Unified Serenity (15th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

hearing strange sounds, we are dimensional beings on a vibrational world. sounds are picked up by vibration to the ear drum =changed to an electric signal sent to the mind , we feel/thing/project -energy becomes electricity then sent back through our voice and the vibration is sent out to infinity. it's mind blowing how fast it happens and we think nothing of it. these sounds are causing different thinking/emotions . there must be a purpose for all this to happen at this time.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

loveandgratitude (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (16th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2