Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: East Coast Australia Avalonuggets

1. Link to Post #1
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default East Coast Australia Avalonuggets

Greetings avalonuggets.
    It appears that I may be going to do a ''freeman'' type course on the east coast.
    What would be good is if I can get an idea of numbers of you that would be interested in attending in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
    I would prefer groups of 20+ so that once you have done the basic course, you will have a group to work together with.
    The idea here is empowerment through knowledge.
    What I would like is to find someone in all three cities who would be able to find a venue, organise the attendees and accomodation for myself.
    So, if we can get some posts/PMs happening, I can map this out.

2. Link to Post #2
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: East Coast Australia Avalonuggets

Hey...........what about Byron. Catch some waves. We arranged for Freeman to come here, was a great turnout. Max Igan also lives in Byron. Good place just to chill out after your whirl wind tour.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Billy (14th August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), DoubleHelix (14th August 2011), GCS1103 (14th August 2011), Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), Patrikas (14th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Hey...........what about Byron. Catch some waves. We arranged for Freeman to come here, was a great turnout. Max Igan also lives in Byron. Good place just to chill out after your whirl wind tour.
    Get me 20 people and I can do Byron Bay.
    No wuckin furries.

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

G'day Rob,

Please keep the West coast community up to date with times and venues, just in case any are considering attending.

Byron sounds good. Certainly beats the capitals, well at least the East coast ones!

Thanks.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I can run one on the west coast at any time.

7. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Greetings avalonuggets.
    It appears that I may be going to do a ''freeman'' type course on the east coast.
    What would be good is if I can get an idea of numbers of you that would be interested in attending in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
    I would prefer groups of 20+ so that once you have done the basic course, you will have a group to work together with.
    What I would like is to find someone in all three cities who would be able to find a venue, organise the attendees and accomodation for myself.
    Well, I'm intrigued Rob.

Would you be able to provide some more detailed info about said courses though?

... maybe a rough list of some material that will be covered and the proposed duration (hours or days)?

8. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

It's a question of numbers of course. I have only seen two or three others posting from this neck of the woods. Hopefully this thread will bring a few out of the woodwork.

By "Freeman", are you referring to a sort of Trident Press (Lance Spicer) theme? I hope you have heard of him.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Greetings avalonuggets.
    Well, I'm intrigued Rob.

Would you be able to provide some more detailed info about said courses though?

... maybe a rough list of some material that will be covered and the proposed duration (hours or days)?
    I will have to get back to you with details of the course.
    It would be an entire weekend.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hi Lord Sidious and thank you so much for this opportunity,

I am happy to underwrite the Melbourne event to ensure that it happens. I have access to a room that will comfortably hold forty people.
    Obviously it would help if attendees are prepared to donate toward ameliorating the cost of flights / accom etc.

I recognise that some may find such a donation difficult if the numbers are low so I am open to hearing creative alternative forms of energy exchange (eg I have a very ugly garden!!) should that be the only hurdle preventing you attending. Feel free to contact me via PM if that suits.

So here is hoping we can manifest this potential reality...
    cheers

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Cjay (24th August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd August 2011), GCS1103 (14th August 2011), giovonni (23rd August 2011), Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), luminuma (26th August 2011), Mike Gorman (14th August 2011), pharoah21 (23rd August 2011), Ruby L. (24th August 2011), StateOfTheHeart (13th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd August 2011), toothpick (23rd August 2011), yaksuit (25th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Greetings avalonuggets.
    Good for you, Lord Sid. If you ever want to bring your course to the U.S. put me on your list of attendees. I wish you much success with the work you are doing.....

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

D-Day (14th August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd August 2011), giovonni (23rd August 2011), kathymarie (26th August 2011), Lord Sidious (14th August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), seko (14th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd August 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

**********BUMP**********BUMP**********BUMP**********

Sorry all, I don't mean to artificially clog the board with stuff the majority of people aren't interested in but... tough t!tties cos I'm doing it anyway

Here's hoping a few more Aussies will show interest in this proposal from LS so we can make it happen...

15. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Sid, what's a "freeman type" course?

TM

Keep us posted for Brisbane happenings
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Davidallany (27th September 2011), Flasky (23rd August 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), StateOfTheHeart (13th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

Dear Sid
    Do you ever come to the UK?
    Are there big differences between the two countries regarding Law?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Davidallany (27th September 2011), ktlight (23rd August 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd August 2011)

19. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Will you be explaining aspects of "Trust Law" in the same vein as what Dean Clifford talks about?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

D-Day (23rd August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), StateOfTheHeart (13th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd August 2011)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Sid, what's a "freeman type" course?
    Hello everyone!

Yes Lord Sidious, I'd also be curious to know what your course is all about...?

Unfortunately I'm limited within Sydney area as far as traveling to locations goes.

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (23rd August 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: East Coast Australia Avalonuggets

Hi there! I would be interested to know more about the courses...i am in Brisbane..... if you can post details it will make it easier all round. What dates are you looking at??
    senso

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Senso For This Post:

D-Day (23rd August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member Adrian86's Avatar
    Thanks

I am interested in hearing details on the potential course in Melbourne

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adrian86 For This Post:

cheez_2806 (27th August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Definetly up for it.

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), StateOfTheHeart (13th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

I'm ready for it in Melbourne, could definitely bring a few others who share similar interests.
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd August 2011), StateOfTheHeart (13th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hi all,

NOTE I was going to PM Rob with this info first but haven't so hope he doesn't mind...

Unfortunately my laptop ended up infested by something nasty which I have not been able to dig out of it yet so have had to borrow one so I have no access to my email / skype or usual programs... thus making it akward regarding responding to anyone who may have received / replied to invitations to the Melbourne event. Before that happened I had a total of 3 definite starters.

That being said I am looking after the Melbourne leg of the event (see earlier post). Taking Rob at his word during our initial conversation for this to occur in roughly a months time, I have taken the liberety of arranging access to two different sized venues for the weekend of 17th & 18th of September. One, in the city could comfortably accommodate up to 40 odd people, the other in Ashwood will hold twenty. If the dates are not suitable the smaller venue can be re-booked easily, but the larger one may require some lead time since it is subject to availability in and around work functions.

Since Rob has generously offered to put this on in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane it obviously requires some co-ordination and as yet I haven't heard if anyone has put their hand up to co-ordinate for Sydney or Brisbane. In order to work out directions of flights / accom / costs etc it would be good to hear from interested parties soon!!

Also as mooted in my earlier post, subject to Robs availability and approval of dates, the Melbourne event will be going ahead anyway. As he indicated a target audience of 20+ people is advantageous in that it establishes a reasonable support group for post the event and by my back of the enevelope calculation, assuming he'll fly cattle class and stay off the champagne , those numbers would bring the cost down to a ~$80 donation per head. (may vary if other states get involved)

So for those serious about attending in Melbourne please PM me with a preferred method of communication so I can keep you up to date with details.

Although probably not an absolute necessity it should be noted Rob dropped a hint regarding homework on the issue at hand in another thread (sorry can't find link at mo) but indicated that reading 'Cracking the code 3rd Edition' would not be time wasted... so for those wishing to maximise return on investment a quick google will find it in pdf format.

I personally believe that whether or not you choose to act on the infomation relayed, it will still have huge intrinsic value that comes from a better understanding of the system we all currently operate under. After all knowledge is power...

Hoping to see some of you there!!

cheers

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

D-Day (23rd August 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), StateOfTheHeart (13th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast