+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Strange noise in Ukraine

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: Strange noise in Ukraine

Here is a report from a witness of the recent hurricane (Irene) describing exactly what I described back in March. A large metal on metal scraping sound, just before the power went out. Odd thing is that the hurricane had not quite hit yet.

http://blog.ctnews.com/hines/2011/08...-irene-part-i/

This is exactly what happened to me in February of 2011. There were no hurricanes or other weather phenomenon occurring at that time. Just this strange, ghastly, train wreck sound, and then the power goes out.

EMP?
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Lisab (10th September 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Is it possible for you to try to capture it on video or just audio and upload it? This mystery is growing and I think we Avalonians could help solve it!
    Man, I promise you Iīll try next time! The last time it happened, me and my girl were "half sleeping", so I didnīt even thing about taking my cellphone to record it, but it was SO strong!

That's what the lady in Kiev said also, that the sounds occur intermittently. You never know when it's going to happen next.

Perhaps, it's an idea to keep a little notepad by you at all times, RMorgan, and jot down the times and date as you hear it? Maybe there's a pattern that develops. And you'd also have a record to to refer to later, if you're searching data through earth/climate activity monitoring sites, for example.

In any case, I'm glad there's a confirmation of the same sounds you've been hearing. It's now even more strange that it's also happening on the other side of the world!

I also agree, nearing, there must be a clue somewhere out there. At least a little lead for this strange and mysterious puzzle.
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 31st August 2011 at 16:25.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Holly Lindin (11th September 2011), Lisab (10th September 2011), RMorgan (31st August 2011), Spirithorse (31st August 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Heh heh, I seem to be the poster of messages, lately-- but this is a good record and insight into the sounds RMorgan is hearing in Brasil; the exact one as heard in the South East UK video, too.

I'd pm'd RMorgan earlier, pointing out that the person who recorded the UK sound had also found an exact match occurring elsewhere, searching Ytube. I suggested that he might have some have luck looking there for other examples, and also asked a couple of questions about the nature of the sounds he's hearing, too.

His response (posted with permission):

Quote Posted by RMorgan
    Hey Ruby,

Iīve heard some similar sounds on youtube as well, but this one is just exact the same sound Iīve been hearing here. Iīm a musician and I have almost perfect pitch ears, so I can say that this sound (england) is accurate in pitch, rhythm and tonal qualities.

Itīs really strange and I donīt have a clue about it as well...The first time my girlfriend heard it, I was on the phone with her, and I could hear the sound clearly trough the phone...She told me she saw a black shape in the sky, but it was night and she was very very scared, so I think it was just her imagination.

I havenīt take notes of dates and the time it happens, but it happens very frequently, at about 1:00 to 3:00am. It might happen everyday, but Iīm a heavy sleeper, so I might just not be awaken by the noise sometimes. Sometimes I hear it in a "half-sleep" state as well...

The sound changes intensity. Sometimes it is pretty strong, sometimes not. I have noticed as well that my room acts like a sound chamber, amplificating the sound, because when I put my head out of the window, the sound seems less intense. My room is very sensitive to low tones, it vibrates a lot.

When I played this video (england), Iīve rolled the volume of my stereo up, and it reproduced the exact characteristics of the sound Iīve been hearing.The windows rattle, some of my furniture vibrates and resonates with it.

I can say with 100% accuracy thatīs the same sound. Itīs so strange...

Iīll try as hard as I can to record it next time.

Cheers,

R

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

RMorgan (31st August 2011), Spirithorse (31st August 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

the noise from the south east of England video, I have heard several times in the past few months when I have been around Suffolk working of a night, I work for a company that hires out emergency electrical generators, and deliver and connect them up to the power lines

The few times that i have heard the noise has been in areas that would be described as out of the way ,with no industry/railways or major roads in the vacinity and it has made the hairs on my neck stand, listening to the video had exactly the same effect

I'm wondering if the noise is also related to the power outages aswell in someway,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dark skies For This Post:

RMorgan (31st August 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011), Spirithorse (31st August 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

This other sounds are also very similar to the sounds weīve been hearing here, except that here, the sound is more pulsating. The background, low (bass) level and tonal qualities are very very similar.

10. Link to Post #106
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Just for the record, Iīve heard the noise last night again, but it was very low on volume this time, so I didnīt record it. It seems to be happening every night indeed, or, maybe, itīs happening during the day as well, but Iīm not able to hear it because of the regular city noise pollution.

Iīm not sure about it, but something tells me that it has something to do with Earthīs magnetic field and resonance.

Iīll keep you updated and Iīll make sure to record it next time the noise reaches a more intense volume level, like a couple of days ago.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (11th September 2011), nearing (9th September 2011), Ruby L. (1st September 2011), Spirithorse (3rd September 2011)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    I am in southeastern West Virginia....On Sunday, August 14th I heard the same extremely loud metallic abrading noise in the sky. When I told my husband, who was in the house, he assumed it was thunder. But the sound was extraordinary and unlike anything I've ever heard. It was exactly like the sound in the above video. Coincidence or not....the next morning our 478 foot deep well was nearly empty. We've never had water problems before and although it's been a dry couple of months the water level has never been down so low. We are able to get a gallon or two of water every few hours. Two days ago my neighbor and sister-in-law's 200 foot well went dry. Does anyone think there may be a correlation between these two events or am I grasping at shadows?
    It is quite possible the one has something to do with the other.

I am skeptical about, not the noise but the source of the noise. In the video recording that takes place in Kiev, the sound actually does modulate harminically. It truely does sound like the blowing, or revirbiation (vibration) of a large, and very deep pitched horn. This can be simulated but how would one go about broadcasting that type of simulation? What instrument could produce, and broadly broadcast the sound we are hearing in the background? Add in what might look like a totally unrelated item, the death of over a ton of fish Now we have a possible correlation between the harminics, and the death of over a ton of fish. Water carries frequency waves 4 times faster than air. So, what do we know of that can produce sounds like these, in both the natural and man-made world?
    One thing for sure... the sound anything makes is unique and can be traced to one source.

13. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

My feeling is a gaping, a yawning, a twisting and arising. These sounds are a result?

14. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I heard a similar noise over Labor Day weekend around 4am; sounds kind of like a horn blasting on a barge over and over. I do live in Seattle, but not anywhere near the water so I can't really say for sure what it was. It was eerie because I couldn't hear anything else but that noise. Haven't heard it since but I also haven't been up that early...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DawnOfANewEra For This Post:

nearing (11th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #110
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

I heard a strange noise on Thursday night here in The Netherlands. It was like a house DJ playing the record whilst turning the speed button up and down.

Imagine the typical house beat slowing down and speeding up again.

Really strange noise IMO and I have heard it before, usually at night.

I live in a very quiet place BTW so at night I can hear the slightest noise.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

nearing (11th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

I was not going to post anything but after reading your description ive gotta say.
    last night.
    I woke round 4 i suppose.
    I live in the mountians far from any noises other then animals and a river.
    I went outside to pee and i heard a bass sound.
    I thought it was my heartbeat in my ears (happens sometimes)
    yet the beat would go
    bump....bump....bump....bump....thump thump......then back to bump....bump....bump....
    I could not figure out what it was it was bassy!
    it only speed up for 2 beats then it would go back.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tron For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (11th September 2011), nearing (11th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Spirithorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Ruby L. (here)
    Thank you, nearing! Which brings me to the last aspect of christref's last message.
    She's also been looking into strange sounds and earthquakes occuring in the States.

She brought up the Florida incident, the strange sound recorded during a baseball game in Tropicana Field. (Also posted here by meesh, post 76)

She was a bit perplexed that the presenters didn't react more seriously to it, and believes the sounds to be a precursor to the earthquakes.

She writes that the Russian forums continue to be in deep discussions about the strange sound. They're also concerned by all the earthquake activity and weird noises occurring in the States, and are keeping an eye on it. She asks that we be vigilant, too.

FWIW:
    Quote ‪After August 23 (earthquake in US) I started to learn where it may happen in next time, and found many interesting information about IOWA state.‬

At Aug 17 there was a BUGNADO, and it's flying reminds me of a WAVE... earthquake is a wave too.

‪So, we have no proofs about it, but if you can, can you write this somewhere on English sites? People must see this, and if the earthquake will happen, than people can be safe there. ‬
    And then, back to strange sounds-- this video that caught her attention:

Recorded 24th August, 2011- South East England, 1:00 a.m.
    (Mysterious) Video Description note:
    Quote Weird noise captured on audio in South East England on August 24th, 2011 at approximately 01:00am. I'm keeping my exact location private for the time being as what this sound could have been is currently being investigated.

And the comments between her and the person who uploaded the South England sounds:

Quote Sound like that was in Ohio in 2009*. Also, was strange sound inKiev, but different. Anyways, many strange noises all around the world lately.
    --christref
    Quote @christref Yes, after uploading this video I did a search for other strange noise videos and was shocked to find one that sounded very similar to what I captured. Also noticing that there have been other weird noises recorded in other parts of the world recently. Very strange.
    --ZeeRaven
    [* Ulli, post 42]
    Weird noise in south east England
    This sound and that fact that it occurred at night makes me think of deep underground drilling... (also that it apparently got switched off at the end)

Concerning the original post about the strange noise in Kiev -
    here is the explanation I found for it in the Zeta Talk newsletter from 21. August

VIDEO: https://youtube.com/vcUDYBIrWio

These sounds were captured on August 3 and August 8 by a resident of Kiev, as noted on a Pole Shift ning blog, and put on YouTube.
    This is multi-tonal, accompanied by vibrations that "shiver" the windows. Only the Zetas have been able to give an explanation, and yes it relates to the Earth changes, as Kiev is in a stretch zone. No one but the Zetas were able to explain this phenomena.
    IMAGE: Kiev Location
    ZetaTalk Explanation 8/20/2011: Kiev lies just south of a dam on the Kiev Reservoir, a damming of the Dnieper River. A vibration of the dam itself, like the strings of a violin, would resonate in the water, thus not only creating a vibration in the ground but a vibration in the air. There are musical instruments that use a water filled container to increase the vibration, so the vibration affects the air and
    send a tone forth. Glasses of water filled to different heights, when tapped, create a vibrating tone due to the water surface affecting the air. The glass alone, when tapped, is barely audible. Where trumpets will be heard, worldwide, prior to the pole shift, the Kiev trumpets are not due to upper atmosphere clapping caused by lightning. They are caused by the stretch zone above the Black Sea, which will be pulling apart continuously until the hour of the pole shift. Thus, the people of Kiev should become accustomed to the music their dam is producing, as it is likely to be with them for the duration.
    Note the relationship in time to plate movement during the first week of August.
    During the first week of August, from August 1-7, as noted on this RSOE chart, massive flooding was recorded only in those areas described by the Zetas to be involved in the 7 of 10 scenarios - India, the Sunda Plate, and the Caribbean Plate. The RSOE chart also shows new volcanic activity where 7 of 10 plate movement is occurring - at the edge of the Sunda Plate in Java, at Hawaii where the Pacific plate parts are compressing, and near Italy where the African Plate is dropping and rolling
    Ya know... this explaination is probably the right one. Yup. The earth has experienced a turning of its polar axis. I tend to wonder how much is actually mother earth, and how much is man made. I tend to think mother earth, and the magnetic pull of the planets that affect the tetonic plates are the real stars in this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6