1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,897 times in 4,329 posts

Default Re: Strange noise in Ukraine

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    Wow,,,,I listened to the initial video,,,and did the exact same thing,,I went to youtube and found this exact same sequence. Too funny.
    You beat me to it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

This was in the video responses in youtube

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zJaGOLL_41g

Same thing in Belarus

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), MorningSong (16th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (15th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Wow

Something definatly not right there

6. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,725 times in 1,427 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well, I´m not sure about that, but I´ve been listening to very very strange humming sounds at night. Just like sci-fi UFO (woo-woo-woo...) sounds here. Is anyone else listening to these kind of sounds either?
    Yes, I've been hearing them for years and years in UK (London) although always at night (because of other noises I suspect). I thought at first it must be a generator but ......................? Personally I think it's activity going on underground. i can hear it now and it's 21:26....

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Gaia (15th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), RMorgan (16th August 2011), Ruby L. (15th August 2011), shadowstalker (15th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Here in my town I have heard a lot of like whisling drilling noises during the night, been going on for years but nothing like the Ukraine.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Gaia (15th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

That's what I've been feeling too... Inception DNA... Real life !

Gaia

http://poleshift.ning.com/
    Last edited by Gaia; 15th August 2011 at 20:48. Reason: ajouter image youtube

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

kathymarie (19th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (15th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by skamandar (here)
    At 4.10 when the child enters the room the woman is asking him
    "What do you thing is that sound?"
    And the child replies:
    "I know what it is. They are in the sky. Thy are far away. They are scary. I don't want to see them"
    Thanks so much for the translation, skamandar! Much appreciated, indeed.

I have to admit, reading what the child said gave me the chills. But then again, it IS a scary sound and certainly gets the imagination going. Even for grown ups!

But, the more I check this video out, the more I believe it to be genuine-- filmed and recorded as is.

Yes, the sound source is still inexplicable, but I feel that the woman filming it (I shall call her Olena) is, indeed, unsettled by it, and is searching for answers as to what the source of the noise is.

Here are some details taken from Olena's Youtube page:
    (Actually, it's uploaded on her friend's account (christref)-- Olena also responds to posters in the comment section.)

* The OP video is the second of videos posted up on YouTube, and was uploaded on the 11th of August, 2011.

* The first video (in Gaia's post above) was posted on the 3rd of August, 2011.
    In it, you can also hear some construction/building noise going on in the background, as well.

* Olena mentions that the noises have been going on for two weeks prior, which may explain why we don't see people reacting obviously to the sounds. Perhaps they've become used to it?

* She also writes that when the noises first started, it was not as powerful or long-lasting, and have grown in intensity and strength since.

* She's seems exhasperated by some of the responses to the first video, and is intent on finding some answers as well as others who've experienced the same (who are asking questions).

In first video description she writes:

Quote Supervision time - about 17 o'clock (5 p.m.) Kiev time, (Kiev, Ukraine).
    Sound intensity was very strong, even windows shivered in buildings.
    If you can 100% say that this is civil work [construction], please prove; we would like to hear exactly this answer, coz if it is not, then this is very scary, and bible prophecy is coming the truth (Archangel's horn).

In her second video post, clearly frustrated by the lack of seriousness to her situation, Olena starts with:
    Quote I have no words. If you have something to say - tell me!
    I don't have words anymore. If you have to say something, please, say it!

She goes on to explain that there are :
    • No hinged/draw bridges for several kilometers around her.
    • The ship dock area 700m away had shut down a long time ago. There are no ships.
    • No large metal gates that people have suggested as being possible noise sources.
    • No construction cranes on a large scale nearby. (ie, not an industrial zone.)
    • There IS a construction site nearby, though, a school being built. However, on the day of the filming, only manual work was being carried out. She had walked around and investigated the site earlier for the express purpose of finding out whether it may have been the source.

She even gives the area she's in:
    Quote p.s. To clarify, the area recording Osokorki, Kiev.
    Prince's Street's Creek, Dr. 17!

p.p.s. Here's proof that it is not construction, exactly the same sound, recorded in June:

The video description for the video above is:
    Quote These sounds have forced me to sleep with music constantly. They are very loud and bass under them impossible to sleep. I hear them more than a year every night and morning. Sometimes they harden and become louder. From there, heard screams, strange cosmic sounds, sounds raskrychivayuscheysya funnel, metal in general listen to yourself. But Take at full volume. The laptop will not show the full picture. You have to listen to conventional speakers.

Responding to youtubers who ask why she doesn't she do more to investigate:

Quote Video, and sound - the real thing. Sounds first appeared two weeks ago, but were not as powerful and lasting.
    All options - such as cranes, construction sites, tar rollers, etc. - have been considered.

One question remains - why all this was not before?
    We live here (in Osokorki) 2 years, a number of buildings have been decent, but nothing like this power has never heard of.

Then you write that I should run out into the street. But it's almost impossible, in the first place-- I have two small children. Secondly, until you have collected and gathered the children- already do not have time to take off because sounds appear suddenly, and last from a few minutes intermittently.

There's a realness to Olena and her story; she's trying to find answers.

I don't think her videos are a sound effects thing, at all.
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 19th August 2011 at 17:03.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Realeyes (19th January 2012), skamandar (18th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

FYI:
    Here's the full video description note for the first video:

Quote Record is made by my friend. Her channel: Haggard0408 [youtube username.]

Supervision time - about 17 o'clock (5 p.m.) Kiev time, (Kiev, Ukraine).
    Sound intensity was very strong, even windows shivered in buildings.

If you can 100% say, that this is civil work [construction], please prove, we would like to hear exactly this answer, coz if it is not, then this is very scary, and bible prophecy is coming the truth (Archangel's horn).

"It was recorded on 5 floor of building. Civil work are really spent [going on] in several the next houses, and it is audible on video.
    But these civil work - as if mosquito peep in this awful rumble. Neither force nor power of a building sound doesn't come within miles that was audible.

Turn on your sound dynamics [volume] to a maximum, and you will hear almost the same effect which was when I heard it in live."

This video was recorded using video camera, but first minutes of the video the lens cover is closed to recording sound.
    Also, look at the clouds on the end of this video.

p.s. Ссылки на оригинальные видео/ Original files links:
    03.08.11: http://ifolder.org.ua/25016758
    11.08.11: http://upload.com.ua/get/902785341/звуки.zip

She's also posted a frequency analysis:
    Quote The sound varies in the range 93 - 562 Hz, two main peaks at 140 Hz and 211 Hz, also at 397 and 562 Hz. The octaves of the table here (guitaraccordsTOChKAnarodTOChKAru / herz.htm) about it:

140 Hz ~ C sharp (C #) Low Octave
    211 Hz ~ G-sharp (G #) small octave
    397 Hz ~ Sol (G) first octave
    562 Hz ~ C sharp (C #) second octave

Maybe someone does something to give?
    -- christref

She thanks a poster for this information:
    Quote * 12.08.11 .* yesterday near s.Ivanovka Ochakovo district of Mykolayiv region in the Dnipro estuary in the coastal zone has been identified loss of about 1.5 tonnes of fish (bullhead, carp). About this UNN, said the press service of Ministry for Emergencies.

Preliminary cause of death of fish is the release of hydrogen sulfide from the deeper water layers.
    --Kollibru

Edit: She added this to her comments page today, 17th August.

Quote FREQUENCY ANALYSIS:
    Kiev's sound and sound of person who recorded same sound in other city (download from here: rghostDOTru/16933151):

2012godDOTru/wp-content/uploads/forum/paradoxius/kiev.gif
    2012godDOTru/wp-content/uploads/forum/paradoxius/noise.gif:

Vary in 93 - 562 Hz, Use octave table from here: guitaraccordsDOTnarodDOTru / herz.htm and we can see:

140 Hz ~ (C #) small octave
    211 Hz ~ (G #) small octave
    397 Hz ~ (G) first octave
    562 Hz ~ (C #) second octave

[NOTE: This is the same data as her first post on the frequency analysis.
    I understood the first one to be data for the sounds we hear in Olena's video. But she writes that it's for the same sound recorded by another person in another city.

Is it an elaboration on her first data post? Or is it additional information and the data matched exactly? (Is that possible?)
    I obviously don't understand these numbers, but if anyone can translate it, it's be greatly appreciated!]

FREQUENCY ANALYSIS: Sound from the cave in Tibet:
    (2012godDOTru/wp-content/uploads/forum/paradoxius/earthcalling.gif):

86 Hz ~ (F) big octave
    194 Hz ~ (G) small octave
    279 Hz ~ (C #) first octave
    539 Hz ~ (C) second octave
    --christref

Okay, I'll stop for now, but google translate opens so many possibilities!

I admire Olena and her friend's persistence in their search for an answer. (As well as for braving much of the heckling in the youtube comments!)

I believe them; there's definitely something unusual going on.
    But what is it??
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 20th August 2011 at 09:33.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Hervé (20th August 2011), Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), meeradas (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Realeyes (19th January 2012), skamandar (18th August 2011), Spirithorse (15th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

From Wikipedia:

In English-speaking culture, the image of Gabriel as the angel that shall blow the trumpet blast that initiates the end of time and the general resurrection at the Last Judgment, which has no source in the Hebrew Bible or the New Testament,[10] is a familiar trope. (It may be taken from Norse Heimdall who according to legends, will sound the Gjallarhorn, alerting the Æsir to the onset of Ragnarök where the world ends and is reborn.) It may also be taken from Mother Shipton's Prophecies "For storms will rage and oceans roar, when Gabriel stands on sea and shore, and as he blows his wondrous horn, old worlds die and new be born." It ranges from its first appearance in English in John Milton's Paradise Lost (1667)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Sounded like an inland oil well to me.
    Today is a precious gift, thats why its called the present

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilko For This Post:

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Whatever is the source, it cannot be good. I get a bad feeling when I heard it. Trust your gut instinct.
    I find it very relaxing. It's interesting how different people percieve things differently.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well, I´m not sure about that, but I´ve been listening to very very strange humming sounds at night. Just like sci-fi UFO (woo-woo-woo...) sounds here. Is anyone else listening to these kind of sounds either?
    I've been hearing those for a while now, and not sure what it is.

It is happening most nights for over a year now.

I thought it might be a ear problem; but seems to be a type of hum that oscillates.
    Last edited by off_the grid; 16th August 2011 at 09:20.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to off_the grid For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), RMorgan (16th August 2011), Ruby L. (16th August 2011), skamandar (18th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Probably too much traffic of heavy tractor trailers in 'em DUMB salt mines...

Ontario city mystified by whole lotta shakin' underground
    By Dalson Chen, Postmedia NewsAugust 12, 2011

WINDSOR — For months, residents of south and west Windsor have been wondering and worrying about vibrations of unknown origin.

And now, those mysterious rumblings under the city have found a new believer — the city's Ward 10 Coun. Al Maghnieh, who says it's time to start taking the phenomenon seriously.

"It's very present and real," he said.

Maghnieh added that those who think the phenomenon is a joke or that its proponents are "crazy" need to grasp the implications in terms of health and the environment.

"I mean, it's actually scary to think that this is going on and we still can't pinpoint what it is," he said.

"This is potentially very dangerous."

Maghnieh said he first started receiving calls from concerned citizens back in March.

But it wasn't until the early hours of Friday morning — when he'd arranged to visit the homes of rumble witnesses — that he experienced the sensation himself.

"It's a very sharp, consistent rumble sound," Maghnieh said. "Sometimes it's like a hum."

Read more: http://www.windsorstar.com/Ontario+c...#ixzz1VBKCcxXZ
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (16th August 2011), sygh (10th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

RE: Gabriel's horn, this came to mind:

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), RMorgan (16th August 2011), skamandar (18th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

I am in southeastern West Virginia....On Sunday, August 14th I heard the same extremely loud metallic abrading noise in the sky. When I told my husband, who was in the house, he assumed it was thunder. But the sound was extraordinary and unlike anything I've ever heard. It was exactly like the sound in the above video. Coincidence or not....the next morning our 478 foot deep well was nearly empty. We've never had water problems before and although it's been a dry couple of months the water level has never been down so low. We are able to get a gallon or two of water every few hours. Two days ago my neighbor and sister-in-law's 200 foot well went dry. Does anyone think there may be a correlation between these two events or am I grasping at shadows?

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Hervé (20th August 2011), Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), Ruby L. (19th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011), sygh (10th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    I am in southeastern West Virginia....On Sunday, August 14th I heard the same extremely loud metallic abrading noise in the sky. When I told my husband, who was in the house, he assumed it was thunder. But the sound was extraordinary and unlike anything I've ever heard. It was exactly like the sound in the above video. Coincidence or not....the next morning our 478 foot deep well was nearly empty. We've never had water problems before and although it's been a dry couple of months the water level has never been down so low. We are able to get a gallon or two of water every few hours. Two days ago my neighbor and sister-in-law's 200 foot well went dry. Does anyone think there may be a correlation between these two events or am I grasping at shadows?
    That is very interesting. If there is some kind of drilling going on, it would not be implausable that it would affect wells. I have not heard the low sound here in Florida, just the high sound I spoke of in my solfeggio thread. Have you talked with anyone else to find out where the water has gone? Are you planning on digging deeper?

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

It sounds there is fracking going on....just guessing

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (19th August 2011)

33. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Could be Sputnik phoning home?

Could be Laika on heat?

Could even be Sid!

I say folks lets not jump to any conclusions untill facts & figures come out!

nuff said

TM
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 19th August 2011 at 15:28.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Jake (21st August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th August 2011)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

There isn't any drilling going on....at least there isn't supposed to be. We are in an area that has had a good bit of Marcellus shale interest from oil companies. I just spoke with the neighbor whose well has gone dry also...she said she didn't hear any noise but two of her neighbors reported hearing the same thing.

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    That is very interesting. If there is some kind of drilling going on, it would not be implausable that it would affect wells. I have not heard the low sound here in Florida, just the high sound I spoke of in my solfeggio thread. Have you talked with anyone else to find out where the water has gone? Are you planning on digging deeper?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Hervé (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (19th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Funny you should mention this....we are in an area that has received quite of bit of attention from the oil companies due to the presence of marcellus shale. We were contacted about drilling on the farm and turned them down....others nearby did not. But as far as I know no digging has started. Guess I should check out the possibility of fracking in the area, though. That was actually the second thing I asked my husband when I heard the sounds....he said there wasn't any. That may have been wishful thinking.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    It sounds there is fracking going on....just guessing

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (19th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast