+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Strange noise in Ukraine

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange noise in Ukraine

Hi all , I watched this video on another thread and it fits right in. The sound is explained as a portal opening up.

The computer voice starts talking about noises from about the 4.18 minute mark.

Exactly the same sound and video.

Peace to all

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soulseeker For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

this was posted a couple of months ago...
    I find it really strange...rhythmic.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by soulseeker (here)
    Hi all , I watched this video on another thread and it fits right in. The sound is explained as a portal opening up.

Peace to all
    Thank you Soulseeker, I've just wanted to post this video here, it's the first explanation with some sense. And I noticed nobody bother to comment this video with some interesting predictions for the immediate future which also coincide with the words of the Russian scientists, so let's see what will happened.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), soulseeker (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

I just reported something this morning....same sound. I said it was a metal abrading noise...you put it much better than I did. I think we heard exactly the same thing. And not to fuel the fire...could be purely coincidental....yesterday morning and the day before a huge military helicopter came flying low over the farm. We never see those here....yes to the occasional State Police looking for manijuana plantings or the gas company checking the gas line which bisects the property.

Great description, Jake.
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    That IS creepy. I have heard something like that before. I reported it in a post back in March. Sounds exactly the same except it only did it once. that is crazy!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post180876

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Hervé (20th August 2011), Jake (19th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ontarioguy (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (19th August 2011), Snowbird (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011), ulli (20th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    Thank you Soulseeker, I've just wanted to post this video here, it's the first explanation with some sense. And I noticed nobody bother to comment this video with some interesting predictions for the immediate future which also coincide with the words of the Russian scientists, so let's see what will happened.

Maybe the answer to Kiev's strange sounds does lie in a message from an Andromedaean alien, transmitted via a youtube video. At this point, who knows?

To recap the message in that video, an alien messenger cites the strange sounds in Kiev as an example of "the reverberations made when a Grand Portal opens for local transportation; to move heavy equipment removed from regional bases."

It's suspect though, that this video-information should be uploaded onto YT, purporting to be the answer to the mysterious noises, a week or so after the original Kiev videos becomes a bit of an internet interest, don't you think?

Also, the video presents two examples of Grand Portal reverberations: The first one, a youtube footage from Lviv. The second, in Kiev.

In the Lviv video description, on YouTube, the author writes:
    Quote Inspired by a real video: "Strange sounds in Kiev"
    [with a link to the original Kiev video]
    The Lviv video is already known not to be real! It's the same exact sounds from the Kiev video, played on speakers whilst filming a rainy view in Lviv! Strange that the Andromedaen Alien's media people didn't think that people would already know that. Especially when it's right there! A little research always helps...

Anyway, scary stories make people pay attention.

The poor kids commenting on that YT page, though; they're scared out of their wits, hoping they won't miss a portal point collection time for when doomsday arrives, and the aliens come to save us!

So no, I haven't commented on the Andromedaean Alien video-message because, on its' own, it's not an explanation that makes any real sense to me. However, since you bring up a link with Russian scientists, and it's not a subject I know about, would you care to elaborate?

I, for one, have been following the Kiev story with interest since this thread was started, and am sure the lady who filmed the sounds, as well as anyone else in the world who's experiencing the same, would also welcome an explanation full of sense!

Go for it, vibrations!
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 20th August 2011 at 00:25.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Hervé (20th August 2011), Limor Wolf (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

you're right Ruby, all the catastrophic predictions until now were just this, predictions. My way of processing any info is to listen, then start to develop some kind of inner feeling and start to see is this worth of my attention or not. Normally works. And also almost always there is some useful information in all this messages. Just imagine that the guy is receiving a complex concept of what can, will or will not happen and then his own consciousness play him a game to introduce in the real information his fears, believes, doubts and suddenly you have very different story which come up. Believe me, I know it from experience, and you are totally convinced that what you transmit is 100% pure. And maybe is around 40% and the rest is your own mess.
    In the other hand everybody is responsible for his own beliefs, so if you stay 3 days in a bus stop and wait for the next UFO to come by and collect you, don't you think that this is also a learning process. You learn waiting on a space bus. When it does not come, but quite abit after that, you start to understand what was what has to be learned.
    And about the Russian scientific group (which for me does not mean they are more credible then normal, mortal humans) I just do not know how is the title of the thread, but it is about 15 years of research (they have a lot of books to sell us too) and the conclusion is that from 21 of August to the middle of September something really really terrible will happened to the humanity. And it is necessary (they say) for our evolution, for our move to the higher level (they are talking about the necessary destruction of the body ) . My opinion is that everything in a space is a step by step process and I can not believe that something will change radically our perception of the Universe in a day or two. The evolution is a assimilation of the horizon and then, when you understand your view, you start to seek new realities.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Hervé (20th August 2011), Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Ruby L. (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Thanks for going for it, vibrations. I appreciate it.

I agree with you; human perceptions is also based on personal experiences, emotions, belief systems, fears, intentions-- and part of coming to know how we really see and think about things is to push through boundaries, and explore different perspectives that'll bring us (hopefully) to a higher, and more balanced, point of view.

This is how we grow up as individuals. (Or, as you nicely expressed, 'seek our reality'.)

And yes, as we constantly process new information, our gut feeling and our inner voice will always be our best primary guide. But, when we surround ourselves with added extra noise, it's hard to always hear what our inner voice is saying.

So, I believe, our next best friend is Discernment.
    (As well as the friend who 'does not to feed the fear'… because we, as a global whole, are also growing up together, too. )

I also did a little bit of googling on the Russian scientists + August 21st you mentioned.
    Is this about solar flares and 2012?

There's so much stuff flying around the net about everything, it can get a bit full on, sometimes. You're in a good place here in Avalon, with lots of curious members and many interesting, quality threads stacked up high in the forum library.

You know what? I've just realised that Avalon is a Grand Portal of it's own!

And now, back to you, Kiev.

To follow the Kiev story and for information/updates:
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vcUDYBIrWio

(This will come in handy, too: Google Translate)
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 21st August 2011 at 16:23.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Omni connexae! (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

These sounds and videos are very interesting indeed. I am curious if they are all part of a viral marketing campaign. I can see J.J. Abrams doing something like this for a new flick.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lorien For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

The hardware required to make such low frequency sounds is not existent in public science, electronics and sound reproduction hardware, in my personal experience.

Which is why I opined that it might be a steel on steel sound of large open ship hull being dragged into a drydock. That is about the only thing big enough. No single device, beyond a gigantic air horn with humongous amounts of pressure, could do it. It could not be multiple smaller horns as the note is too clear, too delineated.

The Google earth vortex maps overlay shows no ley lines crossing in the Kiev area.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), Ruby L. (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011), Watching from Cyprus (20th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by kathymarie (here)
    I just reported something this morning....same sound. I said it was a metal abrading noise...you put it much better than I did. I think we heard exactly the same thing. And not to fuel the fire...could be purely coincidental....yesterday morning and the day before a huge military helicopter came flying low over the farm. We never see those here....yes to the occasional State Police looking for manijuana plantings or the gas company checking the gas line which bisects the property.

Great description, Jake.
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    That IS creepy. I have heard something like that before. I reported it in a post back in March. Sounds exactly the same except it only did it once. that is crazy!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post180876
    Wow - there sure is some wierd **** happening of late..... Get some equipment ready so next time you hear it you can record it to share with us....

And funny people are hearing this with Elenin being so close to passing by us....
    I wonder if it's all related?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Jake (21st August 2011), Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think in order to be taken seriously she should take her camera out on to the streets

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Regarding these noises/sounds and what they can achieve, some of you might be interested in checking out this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post285807

Just in case it might give you some ideas or reference points.
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), Ruby L. (20th August 2011), steveofengland (20th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds like metal fracturing under water.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul J Salmon For This Post:

Jake (21st August 2011), Omni connexae! (21st August 2011)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    Quote Posted by soulseeker (here)

Peace to all
    I have read through almost every one of the Mythi videos including the one posted above. However, this is the first time that people around the world are reporting about these huge loud grating noises that reverberate throughout entire cities. I'm going to do more research on this if only to satisfy my own curiosity.

As for the underground noises and vibrations, we all know that they are building and have been building underground facilities for years to house those very special people from the elite group, none of which post on this forum. However, I recently read that the Chinese are drilling hundreds upon hundreds of miles of tunnels underground to connect cities evidently so that they can quickly travel from cities to underground facilities and socialize from one underground facility to the next when the stuff hits the fan. We the peasants are paying for all of these underground facilities and will never be allowed in. I'm not concerned for myself, but I am concerned for those who will be knocking at the doors of those underground facilities and their knocks will go unanswered.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), sygh (11th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

The exact same noise I heard a few days back.
    I put it down to a mixer.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), sygh (11th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Here's another one. From Canada this time.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

DNA (21st August 2011), Hervé (21st August 2011), Omni connexae! (21st August 2011), Ruby L. (21st August 2011)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Update on the Strange Sounds in Kiev video:

- The Kiev videos were recorded in Osokorky, South Kiev. (A)
    - The same sound was also recorded last night in Obolon', North Kiev. (B)

- Google Map: (Distance between A and B)

Obolon' Video:

- Recorded: 19.Aug.11/ 20:00 (Kiev time)
    - Download file: ‪http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6xvpo‬
    (A short video recorded on a mobile/cell phone. Small file.)

[Sorry I can't furnish you with the details of the file: it's size, type, megawhatsits etc. Sadly, I'm a techno-dino!]

- At 2 a.m, the same person also reported seeing strange, little coloured lights in the sky.
    (Linking, instead. Photos, large):
    http://s59.radikal.ru/i166/1108/37/f26cbbd9abda.jpg

- Original photos (without digital zooming):
    http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/1108/25/77bc7d7c8553.jpg
    http://i072.radikal.ru/1108/88/c431636e3e89.jpg

- Upon further inspection: more than two light sources:
    http://s08.radikal.ru/i181/1108/4f/55ed98fc4ed4.jpg

- A diagram showing the direction of the sounds and lights witnessed in Obolon':
    http://s015.radikal.ru/i330/1108/bb/a9e2ab75c4dd.jpg

Red lines = Direction of the sound
    Yellow lines = Direction of the lights
    Little red arrow= Direction of Osokorky

It was also noted that the sounds and lights came from beyond Obolon'-- which, interestingly, is mostly woodlands, river- and countryside.

No construction sites, no docks, no trains, no underground stations there.
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 22nd August 2011 at 10:31.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Omni connexae! (21st August 2011)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

This whole thing is BEYOND interesting. I'm wondering if this kinda thing is happening elsewhere, as I've only heard of Windsor, somewhere in Florida, Belarus, and Kiev now. Just WHAT is going on?! Does anyone think this could be connected to Project Bluebeam? Perhaps the governments are starting up their false flag alien attack scheme? After all, I couldn't see positive E.T.'s making sounds like these to get our attention, as so many people could become scared from all this!

Or perhaps it's something completely different. Drilling happening underground in the D.U.M.B.'s? (I always thought those were aptly named, by the way, 'cause you'd HAVE to be "dumb" to think you're safe underground if something HUGE were to happen - eg. X-class solar flare, nuclear bomb and fall-out, etc.)

This whole thing is just . . . bizarre. <3

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly Lindin For This Post:

Jake (21st August 2011), Ruby L. (21st August 2011)

37. Link to Post #59
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

wow great thread & excellent posts. Yes I'm a newbie but have recognized quickly the class of folks in this forum as compared to the spectrum of responses I've been getting in David Icke's.

So I see someone made the connection prior to my post about the mutation of humanity. You see there are a lot of dots to connect here and in the most profound of ways I have been able to connect them - primarily as I've found myself dead-center in the middle of it.

If you are all hearing odd vibrational patterns & frequencies it's because we as a race are currently being targetted by these patterns on a massive global scale to invoke gradual genetic change (what Jordan Maxwell has dubbed the mutation of humanity) & mental fatigue. If you'd like more on the details see my other post, but I know this based upon loads of personal experience (i've had an "interdimensional" armada up my arse for the past 3 months), boatloads of credible testimony & circumstantial evidence, and more recently hard-core evidence that just needs to somehow work its way into the public.

All of the chemtrails people have been seeing as of late.....the 4 weeks straight I've been getting littered with chemicals now dumping straight over my location from a hillside - it's to enhance the effect these frequencies are having on the masses. Ever since the chemtrails started I can now detect these frequencies non-stop - presumably coming from some sort of atmospheric device like HAARP.

In addition if you are seeing much more airtraffic that usual - choppers, planes, other craft - it's because these are being used to generate these patterns in a big way. Your ears are being hit non-stop 24/7 without conscious awareness. Remember I was assaulted by sound for 4 weeks thus picked up the patterns instantly when they started resonating out in public (ventiliation, mechanics, electronics, media, etc). It's possible these larger more noticeable sounds are a kickstart or acceleration attempt at this mutation, as I have had various equipment surrounding my location as well. Remember as much of a target I have become it's the truth & knowledge that I hold that is the real target.

In addition some sort of advanced capability has allowed the attack to include synthetic sounds of nature in the form of bird "tweets", locusts, crickets, etc - bombarding everyone again through the subconscious all hours of the day/night. if you pay attention you will begin to notice obvious piercing sounds coming from the birds, repetitive hypnotic buzzing coming from the locusts, etc. I've posted quite a few examples of the patterns on YouTube (tsaklar).

Lastly as I've stated before this information & response to it needs to be elevated quickly. I'm going to keep pushing back on these bastards as they aren't letting up, but support around this is important. Even if you don't quite buy into all of this there is no harm in spreading the word, asking around, and contributing to this cause - posting on other forums, etc. I'd really like to partner with someone of the likes of Bill or Kerry but can & will start funding assistance as needed. I have so much proof to back these claims - it's just a matter of getting it in front of the right people. In the end all the proof in the world isn't what is going to open people's eyes. Everyone, yourselves included, will need to also go on a bit of faith. Take care.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vansak For This Post:

Hervé (23rd August 2011), Jake (21st August 2011), Ruby L. (21st August 2011)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    From Wikipedia:

In English-speaking culture, the image of Gabriel as the angel that shall blow the trumpet blast that initiates the end of time and the general resurrection at the Last Judgment, which has no source in the Hebrew Bible or the New Testament,[10] is a familiar trope. (It may be taken from Norse Heimdall who according to legends, will sound the Gjallarhorn, alerting the Ćsir to the onset of Ragnarök where the world ends and is reborn.) It may also be taken from Mother Shipton's Prophecies "For storms will rage and oceans roar, when Gabriel stands on sea and shore, and as he blows his wondrous horn, old worlds die and new be born." It ranges from its first appearance in English in John Milton's Paradise Lost (1667)
    Well done Cellerdoor,,,I had goose bumps after I read this.
    I was just talking on another thread about how Russia is supposedly ahead of the USA in the devolopment of Scaler Weopon Technology.
    AC Griffith - Scaler Weopons - Russia Attacking the USA
    In it, Griffith states that when Scaler weopons are used on a particular place, a series of sonic booms can be heard in that area.
    Being as this video is in Russia right?
    Maybe this is the sound of an underground scaler weopon being used.
    From what is said about the damage these things can inflict,,,it may very well be the horn of Gabriel signaling the end.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

cellardoor (21st August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast