+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Strange noise in Ukraine

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Strange noise in Ukraine

maybe cloaked ships ? the watchers tending the garden ?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Realeyes (19th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

My father lives in Quebec just north of the NY border. When I asked him if he felt the earthquake he aswered that he didn't feel it, but he heard a strange deep rapping sound at the time the EQ happened.

Also I don't know if it has been mentioned, but I remember the a story not long ago in the news about a small town (in northern england I think) that had an unexplainable sound. One man described it as the sound of a car engine running. Everyone is town could hear it, and had been going on for days (I think) with no explanation.

With all the EQs, volcanoes, sink holes, etc it seems to me mother Earth is probably the source of these sounds....some major adjustments going on.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

MorningSong (25th August 2011), Ruby L. (27th August 2011), sygh (11th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I have this gut feeling they are drilling at a much ramped up rate. I think a lot of the sounds we are hearing are a combination of something in the air and something underground. I just got this feeling the past few nights of lots of drilling going on as well as the HAARP activity. Things are heating up fast, and I'm excited though watching as I'm eager to get past this stage of our "cycle", but know there will be much pain to get past the crisis.

Serenity

6. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

First i find this interesting thread and video. The next thing i see is my favorite dutch website (niburu.nl) reporting on an exploding russian spaceship that 'caused windows to rattle upto 60 miles away'
    (english original source http://rt.com/news/progress-space-lost-russia-045/)

Now.. if the little girl in the first video of this thread is right and there is a war going on above the clouds..... and the windows are rattling over a 60 mile area... i guess that means it's all about a weather baloon..... yes... rogue weather balloons..... u know.. of the millitary kind....

just my 2ct's..
    Last edited by Trail; 25th August 2011 at 13:37.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

UPDATE:

Posted up on YT today, a brief recording of the same, strange sound heard in Krasnoyarsk, Russia. (25th Aug.)
    It was sent in as a response to the Strange Sounds in Kiev, Again video.

Distance between Krasnoyarsk and Kiev

Description note:
    Quote Today I heard a strange noise in the city of Krasnoyarsk.
    Decided to record on video
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 25th August 2011 at 17:12.

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

I can't say for sure but, perhaps, my youtube account has been tampered with?

It may be down to my own tech-ineptitude, a great possibility-- but I've been able to access my account since 2006 no problem, and now suddenly, after a request from youtube to link my account with google (couldn't even access youtube search anymore without making the YT-Google link!), I can't get back in.

Anyway, that's interesting timing on it's own, having received a couple of messages from christref, the poster of the Kiev videos. We'd corresponded briefly a couple of times earlier. Nothing rocket-scientific, but in touch, nonetheless.

I'd first written in to her to let her know that, for all the buggery comments on her comments board, there were also many others who were following her story with interest, and I wished her well with her search.

In another, I asked about the significance of the clouds (in her first video), and gave her the link to this thread. Maybe there'd be suggestions and observations here that'd be helpful to her own research.

Her determination to find answers to the strange sounds is apparent.

She logs in everyday, several times a day, and reads every comment posted re the Kiev sounds in her YT page-- whether it's in Russian, English, Japanese. (Endearingly, she even responded back in google Japanese a few times.)

Point is: she's not ruling anything out , is searching for answers, and is open to any considerations... as long as it doesn't get stupid. Which it also can get many times, being YT.

But, because of her videos, she also received interesting links: stories and recordings of the same/similar sounds being heard in other cities and countries, too.

Which was her point in the beginning, anyway: If it IS construction sounds in her videos, then why are the same sounds occurring elsewhere? Where is it coming from, and what is it?

She shared with me a couple of the recordings; some sent to her anonymously, Eastern Block-ers having not fully shaken off the feeling of 'Big Brother is watching you'. With her permission, I'd posted them here as possible dots, as we try to connect the dots of the story, too.

I found out about my YT problem yesterday, when I caught a partial message from christref in my email account. I tried to log into YT to read it in its' entirety, but couldn't gain access. So, I set up another account, messaged christref to forward it to me, and explained my access problem.

She replied, "‪It is not strange. Everyone, who was involved to that sounds, was hacked.. and me as well. You can try to "remind password", it should help." ‬ [It doesn't.]

Again, it may have been me clicking wrong buttons, that is entirely possible. But still... weird.

Thought I'd share.
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 26th August 2011 at 21:47.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

DarMar (27th August 2011), pickle (31st August 2011)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

For your information and reference. Sent in by christref:

Quote In Odessa (Ukraine) was recorded strange sound as well, but that sound was not like in Kiev.
    It was similar like in Tibet's cave* (recorded at March), also identical by frequency (Jupiter sound NASA)**.‬
    [*She refers to the humming of the Tibetan caves, which humanalien has also posted earlier, in post 73.]

Strange sounds in Odessa. Recorded 20/08/2011:

**A NASA-Voyager recording of the Electro magnetic field of Jupiter:

Last edited by Ruby L.; 26th August 2011 at 23:40.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Czarek (28th August 2011), jubjubmoreley (26th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

And:

Quote Also, same sound, like in Kiev, was in Moscow. But not the same, just similar.

I did write the questions to that user [poster], he didn't answer yet. ‬
    ‪Hope to find out the source of this sounds as soon as possible.

Here is the video:‬
    Moscow, Russia: 23rd August, 2011

She also remarked about clouds:
    Quote In all videos, Kiev's, Krasnoyarsk and Moscow - are weird clouds.‬
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 26th August 2011 at 21:36.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

jubjubmoreley (26th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

"In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Ruby L. (27th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Thank you, nearing! Which brings me to the last aspect of christref's last message.
    She's also been looking into strange sounds and earthquakes occuring in the States.

She brought up the Florida incident, the strange sound recorded during a baseball game in Tropicana Field. (Also posted here by meesh, post 76)

She was a bit perplexed that the presenters didn't react more seriously to it, and believes the sounds to be a precursor to the earthquakes.

She writes that the Russian forums continue to be in deep discussions about the strange sound. They're also concerned by all the earthquake activity and weird noises occurring in the States, and are keeping an eye on it. She asks that we be vigilant, too.

FWIW:
    Quote ‪After August 23 (earthquake in US) I started to learn where it may happen in next time, and found many interesting information about IOWA state.‬

At Aug 17 there was a BUGNADO, and it's flying reminds me of a WAVE... earthquake is a wave too.

‪So, we have no proofs about it, but if you can, can you write this somewhere on English sites? People must see this, and if the earthquake will happen, than people can be safe there. ‬
    And then, back to strange sounds-- this video that caught her attention:

Recorded 24th August, 2011- South East England, 1:00 a.m.
    (Mysterious) Video Description note:
    Quote Weird noise captured on audio in South East England on August 24th, 2011 at approximately 01:00am. I'm keeping my exact location private for the time being as what this sound could have been is currently being investigated.

And the comments between her and the person who uploaded the South England sounds:

Quote Sound like that was in Ohio in 2009*. Also, was strange sound inKiev, but different. Anyways, many strange noises all around the world lately.
    --christref
    Quote @christref Yes, after uploading this video I did a search for other strange noise videos and was shocked to find one that sounded very similar to what I captured. Also noticing that there have been other weird noises recorded in other parts of the world recently. Very strange.
    --ZeeRaven
    [* Ulli, post 42]
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 27th August 2011 at 02:17.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

nearing (27th August 2011), Terra (27th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #91
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,223 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by Ruby L. (here)
    Thank you, nearing! Which brings me to the last aspect of christref's last message.
    She's also been looking into strange sounds and earthquakes occuring in the States.

She brought up the Florida incident, the strange sound recorded during a baseball game in Tropicana Field. (Also posted here by meesh, post 76)

She was a bit perplexed that the presenters didn't react more seriously to it, and believes the sounds to be a precursor to the earthquakes.

She writes that the Russian forums continue to be in deep discussions about the strange sound. They're also concerned by all the earthquake activity and weird noises occurring in the States, and are keeping an eye on it. She asks that we be vigilant, too.

FWIW:
    Quote ‪After August 23 (earthquake in US) I started to learn where it may happen in next time, and found many interesting information about IOWA state.‬

At Aug 17 there was a BUGNADO, and it's flying reminds me of a WAVE... earthquake is a wave too.

‪So, we have no proofs about it, but if you can, can you write this somewhere on English sites? People must see this, and if the earthquake will happen, than people can be safe there. ‬
    And then, back to strange sounds-- this video that caught her attention:

Recorded 24th August, 2011- South East England, 1:00 a.m.
    Quote Weird noise captured on audio in South East England on August 24th, 2011 at approximately 01:00am. I'm keeping my exact location private for the time being as what this sound could have been is currently being investigated.

And the comments between her and the person who uploaded the South England sounds:

Quote Sound like that was in Ohio in 2009*. Also, was strange sound inKiev, but different. Anyways, many strange noises all around the world lately.
    --christref
    Quote @christref Yes, after uploading this video I did a search for other strange noise videos and was shocked to find one that sounded very similar to what I captured. Also noticing that there have been other weird noises recorded in other parts of the world recently. Very strange.
    --ZeeRaven
    [* Ulli, post 42]
    Weird noise in south east England
    This sound and that fact that it occurred at night makes me think of deep underground drilling... (also that it apparently got switched off at the end)

Concerning the original post about the strange noise in Kiev -
    here is the explanation I found for it in the Zeta Talk newsletter from 21. August

VIDEO: https://youtube.com/vcUDYBIrWio

These sounds were captured on August 3 and August 8 by a resident of Kiev, as noted on a Pole Shift ning blog, and put on YouTube.
    This is multi-tonal, accompanied by vibrations that "shiver" the windows. Only the Zetas have been able to give an explanation, and yes it relates to the Earth changes, as Kiev is in a stretch zone. No one but the Zetas were able to explain this phenomena.
    IMAGE: Kiev Location
    ZetaTalk Explanation 8/20/2011: Kiev lies just south of a dam on the Kiev Reservoir, a damming of the Dnieper River. A vibration of the dam itself, like the strings of a violin, would resonate in the water, thus not only creating a vibration in the ground but a vibration in the air. There are musical instruments that use a water filled container to increase the vibration, so the vibration affects the air and
    send a tone forth. Glasses of water filled to different heights, when tapped, create a vibrating tone due to the water surface affecting the air. The glass alone, when tapped, is barely audible. Where trumpets will be heard, worldwide, prior to the pole shift, the Kiev trumpets are not due to upper atmosphere clapping caused by lightning. They are caused by the stretch zone above the Black Sea, which will be pulling apart continuously until the hour of the pole shift. Thus, the people of Kiev should become accustomed to the music their dam is producing, as it is likely to be with them for the duration.
    Note the relationship in time to plate movement during the first week of August.
    During the first week of August, from August 1-7, as noted on this RSOE chart, massive flooding was recorded only in those areas described by the Zetas to be involved in the 7 of 10 scenarios - India, the Sunda Plate, and the Caribbean Plate. The RSOE chart also shows new volcanic activity where 7 of 10 plate movement is occurring - at the edge of the Sunda Plate in Java, at Hawaii where the Pacific plate parts are compressing, and near Italy where the African Plate is dropping and rolling

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirithorse For This Post:

Ruby L. (31st August 2011), sygh (11th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

The sound in the video from the south east England is the same I heard around 4am this morning. At first my first thoughts were drilling, but being tired I put it down to the flare stacks from an oil refinery.

If it is drilling of some sort, there must be a huge net work of tunnels around the globe by now, for I have been hearing the strange noises & especially the hum for donkeys years. BUT, I was told a good while back that the noise was the natural sound / harmonics the earth makes
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

nearing (28th August 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011)

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default The Earth is Groaning - Unknown sound phenomena occurring 2011

More on the bizarre earth happenings topic,
    kind of disconcerting.

Some of that sounds to me like underground tunneling noises.
    Last edited by astrid; 31st August 2011 at 06:56.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Calz (31st August 2011), D-Day (31st August 2011), Ellisa (14th September 2011), Holly Lindin (11th September 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011)

24. Link to Post #94
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: The Earth is Groaning - Unknown sound phenomena occurring 2011

Let them dig as deep as possible, they will dig their way into hell.

A hell of their own creation. We all have a choice in this world.

Heaven or Hell. Which is it. I know what I choose.

I choose heaven upon earth.

Some say to survive this world you have to be as mad as a hatter.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 31st August 2011 at 07:30.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Holly Lindin (11th September 2011), nearing (31st August 2011)

26. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Lol LoveandGratitude, sometimes I wonder why you chose that nic....

Hiya Astrid, thanks for posting. There is an interesting thread about this here
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Lol LoveandGratitude, sometimes I wonder why you chose that nic....

Hiya Astrid, thanks for posting. There is an interesting thread about this here

Okies, cool i shall request a merger!
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

28. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    more on strange noises:

strange sounds in Colorado before the earthquake
    Thats sounds similiar to the sonic boom associated with the HAARP technology.

29. Link to Post #98
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Recorded 24th August, 2011- South East England, 1:00 a.m.

--christref
    --ZeeRaven
    [* Ulli, post 42]

This is the exact same noise that I´ve been hearing almost every night, here in Brazil, on the last couple of months!!! I mean EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

First, my girlfriend heard it in her apartment, then I started to hear it here in my house too. A couple of days ago, I was sleeping with my girlfriend here, and we´ve heard that same noise again! It´s so strong, that it rattled my windows A LOT!!

Guys, there´s something SERIOUS going on!!
    Last edited by RMorgan; 31st August 2011 at 16:46.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (11th September 2011), nearing (31st August 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011), Spirithorse (31st August 2011)

31. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

RMorgan,

Is it possible for you to try to capture it on video or just audio and upload it? This mystery is growing and I think we Avalonians could help solve it!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

RMorgan (31st August 2011), Ruby L. (31st August 2011)

33. Link to Post #100
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    RMorgan,

Is it possible for you to try to capture it on video or just audio and upload it? This mystery is growing and I think we Avalonians could help solve it!
    Man, I promise you I´ll try next time! The last time it happened, me and my girl were "half sleeping", so I didn´t even thing about taking my cellphone to record it, but I was SO strong! If I manage to record it, the first thing I´ll do next morning is to post it here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast