+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: MARS: artifacts, structures, architecture, lakes, organic life - PHOTOS

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default MARS: artifacts, structures, architecture, lakes, organic life - PHOTOS

Here is a collection of interesting photos of anomalous objects and structures on Mars.

And here is a pic taken by one of the rovers again on the surface, some strange artifact laying in the sand. kinda looks like a statue:

And the structure in this satellite photo is very interesting:

This satellite photo looks like more lakes:

And here is a satellite photo with two strange structures I have marked next to eachother.. The right one kinda looks like a dam to me, with a lake above it, and water flowing down below it heh. And the left "building" is placed by the shores of the "lake":

And this strange stuff, kinda watery/jelly alike with something floating around:

And is this lakes with vegetation growing around them?

Or the forrest?:

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: MARS: artifacts, structures, architecture, lakes, organic life - PHOTOS

And the classical shrubs/trees:

And what about this old skull?

Huge nozzle shooting liquid spray:

Closeup:

Here is a couple pics of a strange artificial looking pile of rocks on Mars taken by one of the Mars Rovers:

Here is another angle, compared to similar artificial man made rock formations on Earth:

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,452 times in 437 posts

Default Re: MARS: artifacts, structures, architecture, lakes, organic life - PHOTOS

keep it coming Edward, great stuff!

I like that your not as outrageous with your observations as some of Mr. Basiago's "claims"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

ktlight (16th August 2011), Marsila (16th August 2011), onawah (16th August 2011), seko (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes.. I've seen some ridiculous claims and "evidence" from various people, showing photos of completely random deserts and rocks, often in terribly pixelated quality, and saying there's all kinds of buildings visible there and what not and its not even possible to see what they're blabbering on about.. some examples can be found on the website I linked some of the above photos from, http://www.MarsAnomalyResearch.com - a lot of good evidence there, but also a lot of ludicrous nonsense.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 466 posts

Just love the advancements they have made to the rover, great idea to teach it to pile rocks together in mounds and as for the horticultural programming well the forests say it all....

Seriously even with any explanation the images are thought provoking... thanks for the upload.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

gigha (16th August 2011), Marsila (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For me, the most intriguing photo is the one with the dam & lake. I will post it here again, with some comparisons with dams here on Earth from a similar perspective (satellite photo):

the DAM & LAKE on MARS:

Below are DAMS & LAKES on EARTH for comparison:

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,244 times in 245 posts

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)

Closeup:

Here is a couple pics of a strange artificial looking pile of rocks on Mars taken by one of the Mars Rovers:

Here is another angle, compared to similar artificial man made rock formations on Earth:
    Thanks for posting these, but can you give me more info on the old skull? When was it taken etc?
    Last edited by Jake; 16th August 2011 at 19:40. Reason: trimming quoted Pictures

10. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Skull is found on the following NASA photo, taken by the Mars Rover:

http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...P2425L7M1.HTML

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 times in 674 posts

Thanks Edward, lovely pictures.

The skull and the area directly in front of it, remind me of a burial and the skull as a head stone.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

New Dawn (18th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 466 posts

Looking at the pic with the skull image....... does this image seem to tick some boxes

Makes you wonder if the creators of star wars had inside info...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

DoubleHelix (17th August 2011), gigha (16th August 2011), kathymarie (23rd August 2011), Lord Sidious (16th August 2011), RMorgan (16th August 2011), shadowstalker (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Funny you bring up star wars.. Yes, George Lucas DO have some inside information, and his whole Starwars story is based on real events and what he knows already.

Here is one example, the moon Iapetus of Jupiter, and the Deathstar from Starwars. See the similarities?

Notice that this moon, is unlike ANY other ever discovered due to this peculiar ridge it has in the middle, going all the way around the whole Moon. Just as on the Deathstar.

Also notice the craters, placed exactly in the same spots as on the Deathstar.

16. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)
    Makes you wonder if the creators of star wars had inside info...
    I think they did and I think they started off with a lie to conceal all of this. Instead of 'A long time ago. In a galaxy far away' it should have been: 'Not so long ago. In this galaxy'.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Coaxial (17th August 2011), Lord Sidious (16th August 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th August 2011), phillipbbg (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011), TelosianEmbrace (17th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,280 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by New Dawn (here)

Closeup:

Thanks for posting these, but can you give me more info on the old skull? When was it taken etc?
    Why is it on such a slant? . I think if it was built by people on Mars. It would be LEVEL. Correct me if i am wrong, but over time things tend to slide. Cheers it was fun having a look. peace
    Last edited by Jake; 16th August 2011 at 19:41. Reason: trimming quoted pics/ per OP
    What if all that you know.. is only half . of what you know . /

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

gigha: As you say yourself, over time things tend to slide. And maybe that is the answer to why it is unleveled, as it may have been there for thousands of years affected by wind and weather until it has lost its original position and angle? You will see the exact same thing if you study ancient ruins around here on Earth. Also, it may be that the camera that took the photo is not aligned with the horizon bur perhaps it is the camera itself that is is tilted ? The cameras on those rovers can move around in all directions. Could it be a natural formation? Yes, indeed that's quite possible. But could it be a manmade / artificial structure? Again yes, that is also possible.

The rest of the photos in the series presented here are filled with evidence strongly suggesting life and man made constructions and even remains of what very possibly is a skeleton from one of those people. In addition there is really strong evidence suggesting organic life, water, in turn supporting the already high possibility of more evolved life around there as well.

There's also more evidence clearly and very strongly showing that above reasonable doubt there has been someone building structures up there, aligned in the exact same way as similar ancient structures here on Earth are towards specific stars and constellations. The indication there, with such exact similarities, would be that there is a very good possibility that mankind came to Earth from Mars at some point in the past, and continued building their structures here in the same manner they were used to doing there. Here's some interesting evidence on this:
    http://thehiddenrecords.com/mars.htm

Here's some from that site:

Ancient structures alignment with Pleiades star system:

Mars structures aligned in the same manner with Pleiades (Click link to see, cant embed):
    http://thehiddenrecords.com/marsface_new.sw

Evidence of Mars structure artificially built by blocks in same manner pyramids, temples & other ancient Earth structures are:

21. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As a sidenote, when quoting me to reply, please do NOT include my whole original post with all photos and everything as that just gets messy and fills up the place unnecessarily..

Just address me directly instead by my name and I'll know what you're referring to..

ADMINS / MODS: Please feel free to remove the large photo quotes in post #7 and #13 as its obvious in the reply what is being quoted and would look cleaner without such.

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,021 times in 1,218 posts

No problem, Edward Alexander. We usually try and keep our eyes out for these big, repeated posts. Thanks for the 'heads up'. Jake.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

gigha (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jake: Cheers, and thanks

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 times in 674 posts

Edward, this is some fascinating stuff you are showing, I love anything to do with mars.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

bennycog (17th August 2011), gigha (16th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (17th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ok then. Thanks for all the pics, i guess that means you know all about it.
    Please share some more.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Funny you bring up star wars.. Yes, George Lucas DO have some inside information, and his whole Starwars story is based on real events and what he knows already.

Here is one example, the moon Iapetus of Jupiter, and the Deathstar from Starwars. See the similarities?

Notice that this moon, is unlike ANY other ever discovered due to this peculiar ridge it has in the middle, going all the way around the whole Moon. Just as on the Deathstar.

Also notice the craters, placed exactly in the same spots as on the Deathstar.
    How do you come by this info? Have you worked with Lucas? Peace or

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread