+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JESUS: How Christianity destroyed his teachings & put in place a false religion

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb JESUS: How Christianity destroyed his teachings & put in place a false religion

This is a brief and short little historical overview over the Life of Jesus, events that took place during and after his lifetime, how the Vatican used him to push forth a false religion of lies and deceit, and where we are today

Jesus was a common guy as anyone else, he just happened to be interested in the spiritual, occult, and such, and went around to study and practice these things for many years, which gave him the insights and understanding he had in his later years. He started while young teenager and returned as an adult when he felt it was time to spread some of what he had discovered.

He traveled a lot, was involved with many groups, took part in different spiritual practices, and discovered many things about himself and existence which he later on used as basis for teaching others, so that they too could have such experiences and progress spiritually.

He was not a Christian, and never said he was the Son of God. That's what the Christians made up. He did say that god is Everywhere though, and in Anyone. Everyone's sons and daughters of God, which was his whole point.

The whole reason he was captured and crucified was because he was NOT a Christian and instead more individual, though part of other occult & esoteric groups, and seen as a threat because he made people aware of deeper truths and what was going on around them which would mean they would become more free if this spread and thus the Rulers would not be able to maintain the same level of control and power over the population. Christianity was mainly created and fabricated by the Roman catholics whom were in process already at the time to integrate and spread a new religious power seat to the world. Jesus was a great opportunity for them as they could get rid of a potential threat to their control and at the same time use him as the foundation for the new Religion of the World. So, that's what they did, and the rest is history, the Church and through the Vatican has now control over a really large part of the worlds population, whom they've fooled into believing a false story and "teachings" with so much lies and deception mixed with some bits of truth here and there that people fall for it and get sucked right into their claws.

Thus they maintain power and control, even increased it over the masses, and indoctrinates people through mind control and brainwashing to obtain specific beliefs and opinions and lifestyle, with a religion as the basis to satisfy their spiritual desires but is only based on faith and stories with nothing practical to it. The practical, and real spiritual sides of it all, they keep to themselves and use such for their own benefit, while keeping the population ignorant and clueless about anything truly spiritual or divine as the population are just there to be the foolish slaves that are easy to control and command.

So back to Jesus, what he taught was actual practical spiritual exercises that would let people in direct personal contact with the spiritual world, so that they would not need to depend on faiths and belief systems but rather on actual experience and facts and deep understanding and insights on reality, themselves, existence, and all their abilities. This sets people free and puts them out of the fake world that has been put upon them, and in turn makes them more individual and harder to control as it will be difficult to fool them with lies and deceit as they already know the real truth and would see such lies as nothing but lies.

That repeats itself up through history, and the Vatican always makes sure to get rid of such "unwanted elements" of society, as they did when invading the Americas and destroying the civilizations and people living there, whom were highly spiritually advanced with great understanding, and later on as they went on to hunt down and kill other spiritual groups and people that had a greater understanding, and they called these for "witches" and "sorcerers" as excuse to get them slaughtered.

Jesus and his disciples were part of a group working for truth and practical spirituality. When Jesus was crucified, they had to start hiding and continue their work in secret to not risk the same fate. That's how they turned to secret orders and societies to continue their work, and thus spread their teachings in silence hidden away from the public eye, to only carefully selected people that became members of the order. Orders from then are still active today and practicing and teaching these occult secrets and spiritual truths and practices within their closed circles.

When Jesus got crucified, he did not die. He was severely injured, but eventually taken down by some of his followers whom moved him to one of their locations, which is the cave described as Jesus's burial place in the Bible. This cave however was no burial place, but a place this order practiced their spiritual arts and took care of sick and injured people, among those were now Jesus. That is the reason for the "resurrection" as well, since he went to meet his fellow members, the disciples, some days later when he was healed enough and gotten the strength to be able to do so. That's why he still had the wounds fresh, since they were real wounds and he was there in physical person as he never died in the first place.

Plans and new arrangements were done and re-organization of their group and work put into effect, which led to the mentioned secret and hidden way of teaching through their own closed order. This was spread through different locations and places, by the disciples each one being responsible for each their area and serving as what can be called a "grand master" of the order for their specific locations. Thus they recruited new members in new places and kept spreading the true teachings hidden away from public.

Jesus himself went away from the public spotlight he had been in earlier, and started his own way of quiet work along with his disciples and other members of the order. He traveled and moved around these years after and until older age, both to learn new things himself, as well as spread his own teachings to different parts of the world organized through secret orders and societies. He married, and got kids, and lived a quiet life away from public yet kept active with his work in secret along with his groups that spread this around and also got it spread into the teaching systems of different other secret orders and societies, both older ones, and new ones that were founded later on.

The World Leaders, the Vatican and Church, have at the same time maintained their power and abuse, enslaving people, and practicing these very same spiritual systems themselves but only for their own gain and not for the benefit of anyone else. They got the Christian religion, the roman-catholic church, and the Vatican in place for the general population and later on also infiltrated other groups such as what is now various forms of "modern spirituality" , the New Age scene, and Alternative movement. Here in these groups, they spread their own material of lies, deceit and indoctrination to further blind and confuse and keep people away from the real truths.

So that's a general short historical overview from the time of Jesus and up to know and the Vatican's role in it all. Of course there are lots of extra details to it all, and other groups and orders now involved, but this is the more important core of it all.

2. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: JESUS: How Christianity destroyed his teachings & put in place a false religion

I am not sure if he existed as a man, or if his story is one of anecdotes of many others for us to learn from.
    That being said, if he did exist, I think it would be as you have stated.

3. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: JESUS: How Christianity destroyed his teachings & put in place a false religion

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    Jesus and his disciples were part of a group working for truth and practical spirituality. When Jesus was crucified, they had to start hiding and continue their work in secret to not risk the same fate. That's how they turned to secret orders and societies to continue their work, and thus spread their teachings in silence hidden away from the public eye, to only carefully selected people that became members of the order. Orders from then are still active today and practicing and teaching these occult secrets and spiritual truths and practices within their closed circles.
    Thanks for this, fabulous! Can you name any of the above groups?

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

One of the main groups Jesus was involved with and for some time leading was the Order of Essenes. As history and time went on, members split and in turned formed new groups and orders, where some connections to these older orders are in modern orders such as the order of Freemasons, Rosicrucians, and more. Many of these modern orders have a lot of the same influences due to some common origins through members of the olders orders being involved in various aspects of the foundation of these newer ones.

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

Great post! I agree with just about everything you posted. I want to read more about the Essenes as I heard that Jesus was a part of this group and they became his followers. There is probably a lot of truth in their writings about Jesus versus what is in the modern Bible.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Nyce555 (here)
    Great post! I agree with just about everything you posted. I want to read more about the Essenes as I heard that Jesus was a part of this group and they became his followers. There is probably a lot of truth in their writings about Jesus versus what is in the modern Bible.
    I read a book called the Essene Gospel of Peace where IIRC Jesus says stop eating meat, and take a bath every once ina while to people(LOL).

A guy translated many many books of essene stuff. It is interesting to me too.

The translator of the essene books is Edmond Bordeaux Szekely and you can find his books for like 4 dollars on amazon.

I searched very fast and found a link, but you may want to do your own digging:
    http://www.thenazareneway.com/index_...s_of_peace.htm

I first found the Essence Gospel of Peace from a friend I only met once(a very intelligent guy). He gave me the book to read. I don't have it now though...

It's been a long time since I read it but it seemed to make sense when I did read it...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

astrid (6th September 2011), Nyce555 (17th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Lord Sidious,
    I believe Jesus did exist because he and his mother are slammed big time in the Talmud....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Arrowwind (17th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Edward Alexander (here)
    [I][The whole reason he was captured and crucified was because he was NOT a Christian and instead more individual, though part of other occult & esoteric groups,

I am having a hard time with this statement and wonder if it is a typo or what. How could they crucify him because he was NOT a Christian? There were no Christians at that time, only Christ and his followers, Christ originated in the Jewish tradition, and the Essenses were an occult break away sect of what was called Jewish at the time.
    http://atheism.about.com/od/biblepeo.../p/Essenes.htm

So are any records from the Nag Hammadi and the Dead Sea Scrolls of any merit? or are they corrupted too?

Are there any original Essence materials to read? I have never seen any Proof that Jesus was an Essene, only conjecture.

What about this one? http://www.essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 17th August 2011 at 17:43.

11. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Lord Sidious,
    I believe Jesus did exist because he and his mother are slammed big time in the Talmud....
    Maria, can you provide quotes from the Talmud on this? I have no clue how to look, and I have not read the Talmud. Is it available in English?

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Boy, lots to say...
    Im reading "The dimensions of Paradise" by John Michell right now. Lots of interesting tidbits about Jesus and christianity.
    This book is about sacred geometry and how it is applied everyday but also how holy churches and temples were built.
    Jerusalem is based on the sacred geometry principles and that is precisely why it makes it a holy place.
    You might think my reply has nothing to do with the post, but read on if you are interested...

When Jesus ransacked the merchants in Jerusalem, telling then it was wrong to use this holy place as a merchants market, this is what he was saying. The very foundations and geometry of the place instills powerful energy that was considered the next best thing to the ideal which was heaven and god himself.
    Plato said that squaring the circle was an imperfect science and was the best human could do to try and emulate the perfect, god.
    the proof of the power of sacred geometry can be found in Gematria, which is the study of relationships between alphabet and numbers.
    When you study the geometry of the temples in Jerusalem,the words, numbers derived from gematria spell out Jesus,God, and other holy words.

The gnostics knew all this and its one of the important details that the church tried very hard to remove from the scriptures.
    I read somewhere that the earliest gospels that suposedly come from the deciples themselves were written about 100 somme years after Jesus's death.

It would seem to me an oportune time to rewrite stuff and use the powerfull teachings of Jesus and use them to their advantage by changing key elements.

One example you find in the book is the number 666.....
    St-John's gospel was distorted in a very intelligent way. It is said that St-John was much closer to the gnostics than the "church" at the time and so he had to encode his writings as to not say out loud what he meant.
    So this thing the catholic church sais about 666 being the number of the beast and all that is partially true, they lie by omission. The important thing to know about 666 is its relation to other numbers(gematria).
    In other words 666 by itself can be seen as evil, or all controlling, overwhelming.

So 666 has a direct link to fire, the sun and the atom in a stucture. Just like if we did not have the atmosphere to protect us from the sun, we would burn alive, so the sun by itself can be seen a deadly, but in relation with the atmosphere, it becomes a life giver.

So 666 is in relation to the number 1080, which is water, the moon. The harmony acheived between 666 and 1080 are gives redemption to 666!
    The church omitted these details and went for the first level of understanding in St-Johns gospel. Using this omission as a tool for control thru fear.

There are more examples of this kind that the church cooked up, but I will stop here for now ..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th August 2011), thunder24 (19th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold by Acharya S

Pretty interesting book. She makes some very good points.

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

It's not available to non-jews. I got the word from one of their own. Trust me they get trashed in there.... and so do the rest of us. That's all I'm saying.
    MAIA GABRIAL
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 17th August 2011 at 22:03.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

loveandgratitude (17th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member jesterking's Avatar
    Thanks

Extracted from NEXUS Magazine, Volume 5, Number 4 (June-July
    1998).
    PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia. editor@nexusmagazine.com
    Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
    From our web page at: http://www.nexusmagazine.com

this a small portion of a larger document titled: The Hidden History of Jesus
    and the Holy Grail

The descendant heirs of Jesus posed an enormous threat to the Roman
    High Church because they were the dynastic leaders of the true
    Nazarene Church. In real terms, the Roman Church should never have
    existed at all, for it was no more than a 'hybrid' movement comprised
    of various pagan doctrines attached to a fundamentally Jewish base.
    Jesus was born in 7 BC and his birthday was on the equivalent of 1
    March, with an 'official' royal birthday on 15 September to comply
    with dynastic regulation. But, when establishing the Roman High Church
    in the fourth century, Emperor Constantine ignored both of these
    dates and supplemented 25 December as the new Christ's Mass Day-to
    coincide with the pagan Sun Festival.
    Later, at the Synod of Whitby in 664, the bishops expropriated the
    Celtic festival of Easter (Eostre), the Goddess of Spring and Fertility,
    and attached a wholly new Christian significance. In so doing, they
    changed the date of the Celtic festival to sever its traditional
    association with the Jewish Passover.
    Christianity, as we know it, has evolved as a 'composite religion' quite
    unlike any other. If Jesus was its living catalyst, then Christianity
    should rightly be based on the teachings of Jesus himself-the moral
    and social codes of a fair-minded, tolerant ministry, with the people as
    its benefactors.
    But orthodox Christianity is not based on the teachings of Jesus: it is
    based on the teachings of the Roman Church, which are entirely
    different. There are a number of reasons for this, the foremost of
    which is that Jesus was deliberately sidestepped in favour of the
    alternative teachings of Peter and Paul-teachings which were
    thoroughly denounced by the Nazarene Church of Jesus and his
    brother James.
    Only by removing Jesus from the frontline could the Popes and
    cardinals reign supreme. When formally instituting Christianity as the
    state religion of Rome, Constantine declared that "he alone" was the
    true "Saviour Messiah", not Jesus! As for the Bishops of Rome (the
    Popes), they were granted an apostolic descent from St Peter-not a
    legitimate Desposynic descent from Jesus and his brothers, as was
    retained within the Nazarene Church.
    The only way for the Roman High Church to restrain the heirs of Mary
    Magdalene was to discredit Mary herself and to deny her bridal
    relationship with Jesus. But what of Jesus' brother James? He, too,
    had heirs, as did their other brothers, Simon, Joses and Jude. The
    Church could not escape the Gospels which state that Jesus was the
    Blessed Mother Mary's "first-born son", and so Mary's own
    motherhood also had to be repressed.
    As a result, the Church portrayed Mother Mary as a virgin, and Mary
    Magdalene as a whore-neither of which description was mentioned in
    any original Gospel. Then, just to cement Mother Mary's position
    outside the natural domain, her own mother, Anna, was eventually said
    to have borne her by way of "Immaculate Conception"!
    Over the course of time, these contrived doctrines have had
    widespread effect. But, in the early days, it took rather more to
    cement the ideas because the original women of the Nazarene mission
    had a significant following in the Celtic Church-women such as Mary
    Magdalene, Martha, Mary Jacob-Cleophas and Helena-Salome who had
    run schools and social missions throughout the Mediterranean world.
    These women had all been disciples of Jesus, and close friends of his
    mother,Mary, accompanying her to the Crucifixion, as confirmed in the
    Gospels.
    PLEASE NOTE: tone of voice is sometimes crucial to comedy, and impossible with text, so consider this when you read my posts. If it doesnt seem to make sense....its prolly just a joke...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jesterking For This Post:

thunder24 (19th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold by Acharya S

Pretty interesting book. She makes some very good points.
    Well there is this to counter measure:
    http://www.answeringinfidels.com/ans...racy-pt-1.html

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Jesus might be real, who am i to say?
    But the story of Jesus must be much older, "true or not"

Babylonia, founded before 4000 B.C.

In ancient Babylon, Tammuz, the son of Queen Semiramis, was said to have been crucified with a lamb at his feet and placed in a cave. When a rock was rolled away from the cave’s entrance three days later, his body had disappeared. I’ve definitely heard that somewhere before.

Similar stories about Jesus, you can find all over the place...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

thunder24 (19th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Your post is flawed due to the fact that Catholics are NOT Christians neither Protestants or Mormons and the list goes on. I am not a practicing christian nor do I hold any guile towards these religions that is just a fact! christian s were so called after the death of Jesus and called this as a mockery - "Little Christ". There are historians outside of believers that recorded Jesus as a real person killed by Romans, one example -

"But not all the relief that could come from man, not all the bounties that the price could bestow, nor all the atonements which could be presented to the gods, availed to relieve Nero from the infamy of being believed to have ordered the conflagration, the fire of Rome. Hence to suppress the rumor, he falsely charged with the guilt, and punished with the most exquisite tortures, the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originated, but through the city of Rome also." (Annals XV, 44)1.

But over all Christianity is based on faith "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." - Rom. 10:17

Either you believe God is able to keep his word or you do not - you think man has more power and there is no such thing as Gods word being infallible, God is more then you can imagine HE is not just Love and Peace like many simple minded folk like limiting God. There is more so much more then this spirituality people cling to and believe they will ascend to a higher being - we will never attain what God is but will forever be growing and learning and this without sin for those that believe.

Attending church or doing sacraments or living a clean life giving up all worldly appetites - ha, none of this is Christianity. Believe in Christ in who he is what He did on the cross and who we are and Trust, believe putting faith in this is Christianity! everything else is toward a clear conscience between you and now your Godly Father - if you have believed.

Basic Relationships

Man - Creator - before faith
    Sinner - God - transition
    Believer - Godly Father
    Son/Daughter - Father

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peg226 For This Post:

GCS1103 (18th August 2011), Ontarioguy (18th August 2011), thunder24 (19th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Lord Sidious,
    Whilst what you say is true about the talmud, I am not sure about the truth of a man known to the world now as jesus.
    My gut feeling is that he is a collection of people from various times and places.
    Put together for people to learn from and progress.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Lord Sidious,
    Maria, can you provide quotes from the Talmud on this? I have no clue how to look, and I have not read the Talmud. Is it available in English?
    I would just take her word for it, unless you wanna see stuff that is past pornographic in it's filth.
    If you do, then we can find quotes, but it is hard core disgusting.

25. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Satan and Masonry is governing our world today

still you find the time and place to mock Jesus Christ and his Church

what's up with that ?

26. Link to Post #19
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Satan and Masonry is governing our world today

still you find the time and place to mock Jesus Christ and his Church

what's up with that ?

'Tis misinformation on all sides. A mystery wrapped in a conundrum inside an enigma. For two thousand years they've been getting us going and coming. There will be clarity before the age is up, as we follow the man bearing a pitcher water through the doorway. That's some good stuff, right there in plain text, in the bible and attributed to jesus and everything. Unfortunately, most of the good stuff got taken out, and replaced with a spin that would make fox news proud. One who pure of heart and occultic in their understanding can look there for great instruction in positive polarity, but ones discernment is made to work overtime in seeing through all the spin. It's really no wonder that we see so many positive folks looking elsewhere for answers, for all that the master taught, and was subsequently lost, has made it's way into the collective consciousness through other avenues. So the inspiration (in-spirit-ation) happens to mankind in spite of every effort to squelch it by the powers that be. I don't sweat it, whatever you believe, be you of a good heart, then we can agree on the big picture if not on the finer details. I don't see any profit in tearing down another person's religion. I don't think any christ-minded folks who find their way to avalon would be of the intolerant hit-you-over-the-head-with-a-bible variety. One has to be pretty open minded to find your way here, in the first place. There may be a few around here who have made it out the other side of the religion with something valuable to share, but couldn't do so for the uproar that comes along when one shares something from that particular avenue. There is a larger context going on here, and no religion or spiritual practice can be discounted or left out if one hopes to really see what's going on here. Honest investigation into the esoteric aspects of any religion is a good thing, to be sure, but what we have here is a particular symbolism is being used against us here, with the masonic and luciferian influences and constructs, and rather than see the balance to that ideation that's inherent, we've been led to a point where the very thing that is designed to counteract it has been made into a seeming farce to anyone willing to seek the Truth. I think that's what's up with that.

27. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

it's no longer a secret that people in political power and other key positions in public governments and private corporations are recruited from secret societies

the politics of the world are plotted by secret societies and so there is an intimate connection between public policies and private societies

I don't like the politics of the world so logically I'm not so keen on secret societies either because they plan the politics of the world

I would be lost for words if I was to describe the politics behind these sorry state of affairs in the world if not for satanic and diabolic

so the secret societies seem to serve Satan and his spirits against Christ the Church and most of humanity that are not elite or in bloodline

I know many are confused about the reality of Jesus and Satan but they are both very real and I urge you to check and cross-check any and all claims to the contrary

deliberate deceivers are not only in the mainstream media but also in the alternative media... and just because they seem sweet doesn't make their speach true

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast