Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: I Wanna Go Home

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    I think at times <8> i feel that we are quarantined on this planet, and by now we should have been able to go into the cosmos and explore. Sometimes it feels like you are in a big prison.
    you said it, with all the starving , homeless, and just down in the dumps souls that need a ray of hope, and you know our system is so corrupt it will NEVER reach out and change for the better. it's always how much green paper you have, how much control, how much attention, camera time, book tour, just plain ol vanity, look at me ain't I special, don't you wish you were me... dam selfish, egomaniacs with NO COMPASSION, for all the suffering people all over the world. your neighbor is a BILLIONARE and you struggle to pay the electric bill, and hope there's enough to buy food for two weeks, and thankful to have a meaningless job that gives up just enough thread to keep you from falling into the abyss every single day. I have a bone to pick with the ET's having the power to stop the madness, but doing nothing but watching to see how the movie plays out. come on you know how it plays out . those who have get the breaks and the rest are lied to , manipulated, and set up to fail from birth. unless your a trust fund baby, you'll always say ( if I had the money) if I could afford it I would........... yea I wanna go home.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

nearing (21st August 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I think at times <8> i feel that we are quarantined on this planet, and by now we should have been able to go into the cosmos and explore. Sometimes it feels like you are in a big prison.
    you said it, with all the starving , homeless, and just down in the dumps souls that need a ray of hope, and you know our system is so corrupt it will NEVER reach out and change for the better. it's always how much green paper you have, how much control, how much attention, camera time, book tour, just plain ol vanity, look at me ain't I special, don't you wish you were me... dam selfish, egomaniacs with NO COMPASSION, for all the suffering people all over the world. your neighbor is a BILLIONARE and you struggle to pay the electric bill, and hope there's enough to buy food for two weeks, and thankful to have a meaningless job that gives up just enough thread to keep you from falling into the abyss every single day. I have a bone to pick with the ET's having the power to stop the madness, but doing nothing but watching to see how the movie plays out. come on you know how it plays out . those who have get the breaks and the rest are lied to , manipulated, and set up to fail from birth. unless your a trust fund baby, you'll always say ( if I had the money) if I could afford it I would........... yea I wanna go home.

One of the main reasons why im leaning towards earth being a giant prison

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st August 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

The ETs wonʻt or cant help us weʻre told. Or some do in less obvious ways weʻre also told.

So, if theʻre willing to watch an entire planet go down the proverbial sewer then all we can do is ready ourselves and help each other...as many of us have always done.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

nearing (21st August 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

Well, I've thought about this too and I don't see it that way. Much of the madness/anger in the world and as described here at injustice is directed at the wrong entity. I believe that originally this planet and life on it was a beautiful and peaceful something. That is also how it was meant to be.

However, with respect to our own dignity we were given free will. Everything could have been traced out for us: peace, money, no wars, no fights...against our will, without any intellectual effort from us. We would just be puppets playing out a story.

Our reality is: it's not. WE made this. Humans (and I mean the malevolents destroying everything) have shown that perhaps they are not worthy of free will and intellectual capacities after all.

Having been given these qualities is truly a great honour yet little cherish it.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Fred Steeves (22nd August 2011), Lord Sidious (21st August 2011), nearing (21st August 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    We are on a prison planet and until we learn our lessons in soul growth we will be on this planet or other 3-d planets like earth. I hope I can graduate but I don't know. I still have trouble dealing with issues concerning the "dark side" of peoples actions....

I have to say, I'm pretty tired and fed up with the learning, and lessons. I want to "graduate" and get a "REAL" job.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

nearing (21st August 2011), WhiteFeather (21st August 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Why do you want to leave when the fun is just beginning, You choose to be born on earth at this time, nobody said it was going to be easy. ride it out <8>, Your choice to be here at this time will not disappointed.
    Totally agree!

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

~Hang in there kid the war is almost over~ Leaving now would defeat our purpose or mission as The Collective. Mother Earth needs us know ever so much. Remember your objective, you cant go home just yet!

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 21st August 2011 at 22:48.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Camilo (24th August 2011), Carmody (22nd August 2011), nearing (21st August 2011), PurpleLama (22nd August 2011), ulli (22nd August 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th September 2011 at 06:08.

16. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi <8>, here's the way I see it anyway. For beings who saw the last remaining flicker of light on a certain planet about to be snuffed out for all time, and wanted to help see to it that didn't happen, where else then would they be besides right here and right now. No matter the cost, fireman go to where the fire is.

Cheers,
    Fred

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Hi <8>, here's the way I see it anyway. For beings who saw the last remaining flicker of light on a certain planet about to be snuffed out for all time, and wanted to help see to it that didn't happen, where else then would they be besides right here and right now. No matter the cost, fireman go to where the fire is.

Cheers,
    Fred

Thanks Fred...

i couldnt agree more, And i try to stay positive at all times because i know how important that is. But emotions runs deep within us my friend, and even though adrenaline kicks in from time to time i soon bring me to my senses. And same goes if i am down ofc...

much love...

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3