1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default 'Junk' DNA - the human blueprint

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: 'Junk' DNA - the human blueprint

Hi Sunny,
    thank you for bringing this issue up. It may well be the most important for humanity at this time.
    I would like to clarify a few details for those who havnt been diving into this as deeply as I did.
    There seems to be a mix-up of the triplet or codon-based DNA functions and the rest, who's functionality is not well understood at this time, and wasnt at all only a short while ago.

The triplet-based function is what watson & crick discovered, later fully understood as the DNA->m-RNA->Ribosome->t-RNA/Aminoacid protein building mechanism.
    as long as the human dna was not decoded and we had only quantitatively measured the amount of DNA in the nucleus the world was OK. Humans had enough DNA to account for all the different structures of the body. But now we know that 97% are none-coding and only 3% do what is explained above.
    And to my understanding and that of all the experts I asked (I asked younger colleagues, I studied biology in the 70s) 3% is not enough.
    The 97% are no sequences we do not understand, we DO understand them very well, they just dont make any sense in terms of the process outlined above, no proteins are coded for.
    Its like a book of 100 pages that contains 97 pages full of gibberish and 3 pages readable text.

I liken it to a long reel of magnetic tape e.g. made by BASF and found by an amazone indian tribal medicine man who can read english. he comes back to his tribe and proudly announces that he can read and understand the tape. And it says: BASF Ludwigshaven - made in germany - 1200 meters - ferromagnetic tape - for audio recordings only ..etc, you get the picture.

I currently believe (and my believes change frequently, or are expanded upon) that the ferromagnetic information can be activated by certain procedures combining ritual, ceremonies and intent. there most certainly are other avenues, this is just the one I am investigating at this time.

If there is a certain amount of interest I am willing to expand on this more.

best to all
    -sam

3. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Hi Sunny d
    It is a complex subject but I see it simply.
    There is no such thing as junk in the body everything has its purpose even if it is not understood or lying dormant at this time.
    Only 10% of the brain is used so whats the rest for?
    We are an evolutionary species, millions of years ago what were we?
    Now the process has speedup, where will we be in a few years time I wonder.
    All is well in the Universe
    Chris

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Samvado, please do expand on your above post ..I am very interested in your research..

thanks much

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    All is well in the Universe
    If that where true there would hardly be a need for this forum, would there?

I'd say at the most: "In the end all will be well, if its not well, its not the end ..."

6. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is really a fascinating subject! Much of what I have studied in Keylontic Sciences is related to the DNA, why and how it was desactivated (there is some information about this in the Voyagers II) and what can we do to re-activate it.

Love
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 24th March 2010 at 10:45.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I went thru this a while ago, here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...ion.htm#inicio

I believe it describes the process you refer to.

I have to admit I dont remember why it didnt resonate with, but I remember it didnt. It may well work for others.

a few weeks ago I came across this site

http://www.thetemplateorg.com/

I ordered the books, read them, was fascinated and signed up for their easter 4-day course in Glastonbury, UK, described here:

http://www.thetemplateglastonbury.com/events/index.html

I am willing to share what my experiences are.

In general I believe that many processes many of us use are based on activating parts of the light-code-based DNA, simply via intent. A good example may be the "Emotional freedom technique" which I use since a good year on a daily basis.
    I never understood how such a simple procedure can have such a profound effect. I started using it with allergies, today I use it exclusively for "reality creation" via intent. Its just a nice, simple method to focus intent, and it works (for me, anyway).

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Sam

Thank you for the links. The people you suggested work with sacred geometry based on the fibonacci spiral that is a different paradigm called metatronic.

The sacred geometry stuff is the Illuminati paradigm

Of course, all paths are valid what is different is the outcome and that is a personal choice

Love
    PS the link to the biblioteca pleiades is not related to the link I posted or at least I can not find it, it was a long list of authors that are not related
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 24th March 2010 at 10:46.

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    The sacred geometry stuff is the Illuminati paradigm
    that, of course, is a killer argument ;-)
    would you care to elaborate?
    considering how much nature uses what you call "sacret geometry" god must be an illuminati - makes sense in a way (just kidding).

Quote PS the link to the biblioteca pleiades is not related to the link I posted or at least I can not find it, it was a long list of authors that are not related
    I may have selected the wrong one, what I meant to show was anything coming from that person A’sha Deane which not only does not click with me, I have a strange and uncomfortable belly feeling concerning here theories. But thats just me.

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You will find a comprehensive explanation in the link that I provided above, just search for fibonacci

Love

11. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    You will find a comprehensive explanation in the link that I provided above, just search for fibonacci

Love
    Phew this is heavy stuff. They seem to have taken Drunvalo Melchizedek's work and made it sound evil. The Flower Of Life becomes the Bloom Of Doom, the Tree Of Life becomes the Tree Of Artificial Life and the Merkaba becomes The Artificial-Light Death Star Merkaba Vehicle.

Obviously someone has got their facts wrong and all we can do is go with what feels right to us. I've read the 2 volumes of Drunvalo's Flower Of Life plus other books of his and I've seen what others say about the works he does to help the planet. It all feels good to me. But this website, frankly, leaves me feeling cold.

My advice to anyone reading this thread is simply trust your inner feelings.
    Peter

12. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Peter

I had the same experience and took me a while to research the material that the Azurites have presented. It is well explained with a great quantity of grafics in their videos. What strikes me the most is their comment that the fibonacci spiral does not have relation with its center, that it kind of worriying because it does not make logical sense that a geometric shape will not have relation to its centre.

The material presented by the azurites do not mention Drunvalo Melchizedeck, I guess that are your own conclusions

Now if we are to think that all that comes from official sources is wrong or half true or manipulated towards their aims, and it is the official agenda because it is broadly recognized "as good" like the golden mean and the vesica piscis often found in Illuminati logos...oh boy...it may be true that the New Age movement was infiltrated because they are working on the same information

One of the most important points of the Illuminati agenda is to exterminate us

Love

PS Leonardo of Pisa the mathematician was catholic and sponsored by Royalty http://www.statemaster.com/encyclope...acci#Biography is that just coincidence?
    Also this link http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/symbolism/...tio/index.html
    http://www.bcrevolution.ca/freemasons.htm
    http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...eemasonry.html

There are many links that indicate the Freemasons conections with the golden mean and the fibonacci spiral, that shows where this info is coming from
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 19th March 2010 at 16:18.

13. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi stardustaquarion,

In my opinion, when we get two completely opposing view such as those of the Azurites and those of Drunvalo we obviously have to just go with whatever feels right to us. You may be right and I may be wrong but I would add that Nassim Haramein is a well-respected person in this field and his 8-hour presentation on youtube covers fibonacci, flower of life and all that stuff. He also covers the star tetrahedron (merkaba light vehicle), vesica piscis and all that stuff and at no point does he warn about it being evil. He actually explains how it all works and how it relates to freemasonry but he doesn't imply that it's the work of the illuminati. For me, he just adds to the knowledge I got from Drunvalo.

Anyway, as I say, we all just have to go with what resonates with us.

Edit: Just to clarify - Nassim Haramein is explaining how the universe works by using sacred geometry and he is saying that these are the secrets in freemasonry. Therefore, yes there is a link between this knowledge and the illuminati but it seems to me that the only thing the illuminati are doing is trying to keep the knowledge secret. It's difficult to explain - I would just suggest people watch the videos and find out for themselves.

Love
    Last edited by justpeter; 19th March 2010 at 16:26.
    Peter

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Peter

Here is a link where Nassim Haramein is praised by the Freemasons http://thetwopillars.net16.net/... I don't know if he is one of them but I will follow the money

Love

PS another link http://www.illuminatiarchives.org/au...-haramein-pt1/
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 19th March 2010 at 16:38.

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi again Stardustaquarion,

thank you for your warnings and explanations.
    we agree on quite some issues, e.g. I have checked the physics of Nassim Haramein and IMHO (having studied Physics only a few semesters, but kept current to my ability to the day) his assumptions are faulty. If you want real revolutionary physics you need to look into the works of Burkhard Heim, but he's german, has only published in german and is mostly misunderstood due to various reasons, one of them the insufficient ability to intellectually grasp his work by his opponents. But that is a threat for another day (and a very interesting one at that).

About Drunvalo, I have a split opinion. On the one hand I have a feeling he is not intentionally misleading (honest, to put it simple) BUT some of the things he says are plain WRONG, and easily proven wrong. I have published a small piece in german where I show how wrong he is in a very important issue concerning the "new children" and their different DNA as he suggests.
    The part about Drunvalo is in the second half and much of it is English (the rest in German). I would think you will get it, even if you dont speak German.
    http://www.m-state.de/unwissenschaftlich.html

Now, to the issue of generalizations: If I use a knife and a murderer uses a knife of the same kind, that doesnt make the knife bad. If in the murderer's magazin my knife is praised that still doesnt make it bad, and finaly if the maker of the kniife where a very bad person, i still could cut my bread with it.

So your arguments against the use a sacret geometry dont hold. The criticism of the geometry itself IMO also dont hold, but thats a longer discussion, I would have to read up on things, to make my point waterproof. In any case, using one's intuition to finaly decide what works and is positive at the same time seems the ultimate way to get to a decision.

My mind can grasp only so much, and even asuming I had all the data (which i dont) I would not be able to compute it all and then decide if what I'm doing in Glastonbury is STO or STS to use another way of putting it.

As I said initially: I read the book and was fascinated. Out of that impulse I booked the course.
    I hold up my offer to report if I was any good or not.
    Last edited by samvado; 19th March 2010 at 17:31.

16. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just to lighten the issue -

17. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Sam, I had a browse to the link and I think you are right on his intentions regarding the Indigo Children. Personally I think that there have been Indigos here all along as well as people with an alien DNA.

With regards to Sacred Geometry it will be necessary to understand the information regarding the keylontic sciences and the Kathara (as Source's original blueprint for creation) and how all fits together in a very harmonious way to get a real sense of the differences between both. I am no expert in the subject but the more I study it the more it makes sense. The other thing is that while the Fibonacci theory starts in the middle ages the CDT plates are ancient as you could find from the information the Azurites have in their website.

For me the red flag of the Illuminati is very real, they use sacred geometry in their buildings and symbolism. The Illuminati are the ones that have us slaves and are trying to exterminate us, they are evidently service to self and that is undeniable therefore, while I am not a mathematician, the question is why are they using these calculations? If they were life enhancing they will not be sharing them with us. That is plain logic. But again, it is my perspective and I am not trying to persuade anyone just to present an alternative

All the best SDA

PS I am not trying to discourage of your investigations
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 19th March 2010 at 18:12.

18. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

For me this is very clear, it comes from their summary II at azuritepress

quote....

At certain “crossroads of understanding,” such as in comparing the structure, mechanics and numerical relationships between the “Krystal Spiral” of the CDT-Plates and the Fibonacci golden mean spiral promoted in numerous popular “advanced” New Age “Ascension Science” teachings, even more persuasive force has emerged. For example, the “Krystal Spiral” has a direct, immediate and permanent relationship with its own center-point of creation, whereas the Fibonacci golden mean spiral, which is relatively based upon the geometries of the “golden mean rectangle,” has a de-centralized start point of expansion, rather than a centralized “center-point” of creation. There is a logical/ intuitive implication held within this comparative that begs the question, “Do WE not have a direct, immediate and permanent relationship with OUR own center-point of creation?” This is what all New Age philosophies strive to teach us, and yet the logical/ intuitive implication held within the “supposedly sacred” Fibonacci spiral promoted by New Age teachings illustrates a contradictory “off-center relationship to origin.” (Information on the Krystal Spiral & Fibonacci spiral comparative is found in several MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs.)

Another, more interesting example of contradictory logical/ intuitive implication is found in the way the “numbers” unfold within the growth-expansion formulae of the “Krystal Sequence” and the “Fibonacci sequence.” The Fibonacci sequence features a sequence of numerical expansion in which the “next expansion number” to come is reached by “adding together” or “devouring” the two numbers that come before it. If we think of each number as a “quantum of energy,” then the two previous numbers are “added together” and consumed in order to “become the next number,” leaving nothing in their place; the “numbers before” become “finite quanta” that must “disappear or die” in order for the next number to be “born.” Thus the “numbers” within the Fibonacci sequence ALL represent finite energy forms that will be consumed and cease to exist, in order for the “next generation” to emerge. This is “recycling of finite energy” to create growth, not growth through self-generated power, and thus the mechanics of the Fibonacci sequence imply that it represents a growth-expansion formula for finite life, not organic eternal life. The growth-expansion pattern of the Fibonacci sequence can be found in nature, within energy structures and biological forms of a finite nature — which includes many, but not all, life-forms on contemporary Earth.

In comparison to the Fibonacci sequence of finite life, the numerical expansion of the Krystal Sequence from the CDT-Plate teachings occurs through multiplying the preceding numbers, in specific increments that are based upon the core structures of Kathara Grid rotation, to create the “next expansion,” leaving the “numbers before” intact; in “energy quantum” terms, the eternal quantum integrity of all previous numbers remains constant, as the quanta of the numbers before are multiplied through self-generated power to “create the next unique number.” Thus the “numbers” within the Krystal Sequence ALL represent eternal energy forms that will remain to infinity within their own unique individuation, always in relationship to the center-point from which they emerged, and always within the context of what they have “grown to become,” while the “next generation” emerges as a unique quantum expansion born of relative multiplication of the quanta before. This is “creating new growth through perpetually self-regenerating power,” not growth through “recycling of finite energy,” and thus the mechanics of the Krystal Sequence imply that it represents a growth-expansion formula for organic eternal life, not inorganic finite life. The growth-expansion pattern of the Krystal Sequence can be found in nature, within energy structures and biological forms of an organically eternal nature — which includes all life-forms within the Freed Worlds of “Eternal Life Ascension Systems.”

The differences between the Krystal Spiral and Sequence and the golden mean–Fibonacci spiral and sequence can be simply understood in terms of their respective relationships to their “creation points.” The Krystal Spiral/ Sequence emerges from its center-point of creation — to which it perpetually retains a living, “breathing” (expanding and contracting) connection through preservation of what “came before” — and it expands through multiplication of that which came before. The golden mean–Fibonacci spiral/ sequence emerges from a “point of adhesion” to a living/ breathing form, to which it progressively loses contact, as it expands perpetually through consumption and annihilation of that which came before. The MCEO Guardians humorously refer to the golden mean–Fibonacci spiral/ sequence as the “Fib Of NO Chi (energy)” mechanics; the simple differences of logical/ intuitive implication between the “Krystal” mechanics and the “Fib” mechanics provide a comparative illustration of the core differences between and intrinsic natures of the respective greater “creation paradigms” each system of mechanics represents. Throughout the MCEO Freedom Teachings® many “direct” and “implied” differences have emerged between MCEO teachings and other paradigms, and with each comparative, a relative “body of reasonable doubt” has grown in relation to some of the other paradigms. Through the progressive comparatives, it has become obvious that the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” Metatronic Death Science is an “alive-and-well and dominant force” within the contemporary New Age movement.

Unquote

All the best
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 23rd March 2010 at 23:34.

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I read thru it, and to me its all gibberish. I dont know which scientific protocol to use to really questions this text because hardly anything in there is sufficiently defined to argue for or against it.
    its a lot of words with no meaning other than that which my subconscious gives it, like people who believe in reverse-speech.

But even if it where all clear and true, what I said befors till holds, the knife example. The technology a bomber-warplane uses is almost identical to that of a supply plane that feeds people in need. Both could be identical to the point that only the cargo would be different. you could argue til the cows come home that its evil tech because its proven to be used for bombing runs, and you would still be 100% in error if in this particular case it was a supply run by STO people.

lets see who gets his DNA activated first, in good sports manner :-)

20. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think myself that the fibonacci is all gibberish and does not make sense but there you are we are all entitled to out opinion

For me there is a lot of science involved in the CDT plates, I am surprised you are so quick at dismissing a paradigm without giving it due consideration, having read the books or watched the videos

I will say, lets see who gets through the gates of Higher Earth in a good sports manner

How will you know if your DNA has activated?

All the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast