+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Solar flares, CMEs and Biological Reactions

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Solar flares, CMEs and Biological Reactions

reading what I did from Tesla yesterday rocked my world, about electrons and protons are the same it just depends which direction they are facing...

recalculating everything with this knowledge, but it opens the door to an explanation how they build such a small simple generator with magnets to create enough power for automobiles...

so what makes charges leave the sun facing different directions?

does getting hit by them as a different charge affect ours?

going deep on this one will keep everyone updated...

this might be what the change is, altering dna by changing polarities of our system...

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

I thought this was a timely article. Pretty much validates all we have been saying.

http://occupycorporatism.com/scienti...consciousness/

Scientists Discover Solar Activity Directly Affects Human Consciousness
    May 8, 2012 | By admin | Reply

Susanne Posel
    Occupy Corporatism

Researchers have made a startling correlation between the rise and fall of solar activity and the human consciousness.

Professor Raymond Wheeler of the University of Kansas has come to the same conclusions that Russian scientist Alexander Chizhevsky discovered in 1915.

Solar storms directly cause conflict, wars and even death among humans on Earth.

The sun’s activity, as it interacts with the Earth’s magnetic field, effect extensive changes in human being’s perspectives, moods, emotions and behavioral patterns.

During solar minimums and maximums the geomagnetic fields begin to intensify. The magnetic fields interact with human electrochemically within the brain. It affects psychological mechanisms creating anomalous hormonal swings and significantly mutated brain-wave activity.

Wheeler expanded on Chishevsky’s work by studying violence during 1913; measuring the time between battles and severity. These findings were compared with the sun’s 11 year sunspot cycle.

The results showed that as the sun cycle peaked, there was a rise in human unrest, uprisings, rebellions, revolutions, and wars between nations. As the magnetic fields intensified, the reaction within the human brain was a mixture of deadly emotional tantrums and unadulterated killing sprees.

As Wheeler further compared his findings with human history, he found a startling pattern that could be traced back 2,500 years.

In solar cycle 22, at the sun’s maximum we experienced Iraq invading Kuwait and the US entering the first battle against Saddam Hussein.

Just eleven years later, as the sun became active again, 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq ensued.

In the latter half of 2010, the sun reached another peak that affected the Earth’s magnetic field; we witnessed dissent in Tunisia, Egypt and Yemen.

Those global uprisings spread to Syria, Libya, Iran and China as riots continued across the European landscape.

This civil unrest has now reached its influence across the modernized world and even into Middle Eastern countries, Africa and Asia.

It is projected, based on Wheeler’s research, as the sun’s activity increases, so will the violence on Earth.

We are now entering the 24th solar cycle.

A surge in solar activity by 50 times more than previously recorded is anticipated. NASA and other space agencies have been warning of this fact.

Through 2011 and onto 2012, the X-flares are expected to endure toward their maximum. As this incredible activity is being witnessed, we are assured that more wars, toppling countries and populations will be displaced.

In 2012 we are seeing these events coming to pass; with only more intensification to come.

Wheeler’s predecessor was a man named Dr. Robert Becker. Becker was an author, expert in biological electricity and a professor with State University.

In 1963, Becker, along with his colleague, Dr. Freedman, discovered that there was a marked correlation between solar activity and psychotic outbreaks of mass insanity on Earth.

Becker and Freedman made their most dire predictions of incredible violence to culminate in the years 2012 and 2013.

So far, history has proven them correct.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

ENIGMAggie (17th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), MorningSong (16th September 2012), RunningDeer (17th September 2012), spiritwind (17th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (17th September 2012), WhiteFeather (25th September 2012), Wind (17th September 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Yes, Mitch Battros has been saying this for years as well. Here is some info that is always on his newsletter that I get:

Quote Mitch Battros Research of the Sun - Earth Connection and 2012

Mitch Battros presents fascinating, and sometimes shocking, research from the world's top scientists. After years of dialogue with these experts, Mitch has been accepted into the guarded halls of NASA, NOAA, ESA, Royal Observatory, the US Naval Observatory and other highly esteemed scientific bodies.

In addition to the latest research on the Sun's influence on our "weather" - Mitch also presents ground-breaking evidence of how the Sun and other celestial orbs produce 'charged particles' and their impact on humanity.

Just as the Sun's solar activity affects the Earth's magnetic field which has a dramatic affect on Earth's "weather" i.e. earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, hurricanes; so does this wave of electrical currents affect the human body's magnetic field. Mitch also reveals a little-known development from modern medicine known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). TMS provides empirical evidence of how magnetic fields can influence human emotions.

Solar Cycle 24 has begun - and it has been predicted by NASA, NOAA and ESA to be up to 50% stronger than its 'record breaking' predecessor Cycle 23 which produced the largest solar flare ever recorded. The Sun will reach its 'apex' (maximum) in late 2012 into 2013.

"I believe it will be the magnetic influence produced by the Sun which will usher in what is described by our ancient ancestors as "the transition" bringing the Earth and us to a new state-of-being". (Mitch Battros)
    I really hope that some of us will take his route and less of us will go crazy before it's all over!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Eram (25th September 2012), Sidney (17th September 2012), spiritwind (17th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

I've been keeping tabs on the SWPC / ACE data, as it records the magnetic flux swings and the speed/density of the Solar Wind. I've found that with large perturbations of Earth's magnetic field, particularly when it's in the 'upper ranges' in the top graph, I can feel the pulsing of the field quite intensely... sometimes having to close my eyes and sit calmly, absorbing the energy. This can happen most anytime, and I don't have to see the graph, to know what's been happening.

As some have related, it can severely affect one's eyes, and having to use a computer all day is just nuts... I have to look away, or just close my eyes repeatedly, just to be able to concentrate. I'm not the only one, but others just don't have a clue as to what's happening... some think that they need to see an optometrist or their doctor, feeling that they are getting sick. Others feel it's like a headache, and I have a nagging suspicion that migraines are a natural reaction to these fluctuations in many people, but they just don't know what's causing them.

If you look at the latest 7 day plot, it's been absolutely Crazy over the last number of days, and both I, and a fellow worker were quite affected by it.

24 hour graph: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ace/MAG_SWEPAM_24h.html
    7 day graph: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ace/MAG_7d.html

In Unity, Peace and Love

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), RunningDeer (17th September 2012), Sidney (17th September 2012), WhiteFeather (25th September 2012), Wind (17th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I thought this was a timely article. Pretty much validates all we have been saying.

http://occupycorporatism.com/scienti...consciousness/
    Yes, exactly! This information is groundbreaking! Look at the news now, there are riots happening everywhere. Rumours of war, etc.

Please, look at this video:

What if the Timewave Zero (I Ching) has been predicting the activity of the Sun, which is connected to human consciousness? Just think about it. And the Timewave goes blank on December 21st! Terence didn't originally even know about the mayan calender.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eram (25th September 2012), loc333 (17th September 2012), MorningSong (17th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (19th September 2012), RunningDeer (17th September 2012), Sidney (17th September 2012), WhiteFeather (25th September 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    reading what I did from Tesla yesterday rocked my world, about electrons and protons are the same it just depends which direction they are facing...

recalculating everything with this knowledge, but it opens the door to an explanation how they build such a small simple generator with magnets to create enough power for automobiles...

so what makes charges leave the sun facing different directions?

does getting hit by them as a different charge affect ours?

going deep on this one will keep everyone updated...

this might be what the change is, altering dna by changing polarities of our system...

Well done, and keep on repeating it!!!

Actually came accross this thread while doing a search for "Tesla and mood swings". Funnny.

Synchronous thoughts, you must be catching up with me, or I you mr R.

Best,
    A

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7redorbs For This Post:

Eram (25th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (24th September 2012), Sidney (25th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

you filled in a big question I always had, thanks for bringing it forward...

it came up again moments ago, they are called Trons...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 24th September 2012 at 22:57.

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

FWIW.....The Sun has been kicking my ass again so it seems. Extremely Tired and Cranky in the last few days. Anyone else?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Earth Angel (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    FWIW.....The Sun has been kicking my ass again so it seems. Extremely Tired and Cranky in the last few days. Anyone else?
    You have no idea!!!! The emotional roller coaster is back in business in my humble abode. Misery loves company though. You are not alone WF. HUGS : )

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Earth Angel (25th September 2012), Eram (25th September 2012), Wind (25th September 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I'm not so much having mood swings, but have been getting painful headaches off and on for 3 weeks now with nausea, stomach and intestinal pains ... the first week I had these symptoms, they were chemtrailing here really heavily following weeks of not spraying at all. I am also very tired and often need an afternoon nap.

Last week I was quite depressed (sad) and my thoughts were overwhelmed by the sorry state of the world (wars and talk of wars, economic mess, and such). This past weekend I forced myself to get out in the woods (hunting for porcini mushrooms) and that helped, although the skies were quite overcast which gave the air a strange yellow color and made the perception of my surroundings seem quite surreal and heavily dreamlike.

I was more inclined to find a nice rock , sit and meditate/reflect/observe rather than hunt for porcini (didn't find any anyway....just lots of the non-edible kinds).
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Eram (25th September 2012), Rocky_Shorz (26th September 2012), Sidney (27th September 2012), Swan (25th September 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I would like to rekindle this thread I thought it might be a good place for us to document the affects we get that are directly related to the suns activity, as are reported almost daily on the sun stuff thread, and perhaps we can use the sun stuff thread as the primary place to continue the document the activity of the sun itself. It seems the more time that goes by, the more intense I personally am affected by the activity of the sun, and I feel if I report every symptom I get from this stuff, the sun stuff thread would be drowning with that type of information, and I don't want to clog that particular thread with biological and physiological effects that I frequently suffer from, and I know others that keep track of these things are also greatly affected by our star in the same way as myself.
    So I am rekindling this thread, with my personal report from today.

I did not get to check until now, what happened with the sun today, and currently am very aware now of the X flare that we got slammed with. Even though the US did not receive a direct hit from these energies today, I can tell you my body and nervous system DID take a direct hit. I thought I might actually have an anxiety attack, and came darn near close to it. Also last night late in the evening, I felt the tingling on my extremeties of none other than a radiated affect. I have also read recently that lyme disease sufferers are affected at a higher rate. I am not sure why that is, but since I am Lyme positive, that I am certain is part of the reason I am so incredibly sensitive to these things.
    My symptoms last night were the overall tingling, with pressure headache. Today, mainly I have been hit with anxiety so intense that any little noise made me want to go jump off a frigging cliff. I finally, after getting my days chores done I can take some valerian and perhaps a few beers and a hot shower, so I do not come unglued.
    The headache, too is beginning to re-surface too.

And fairy friend, maybe you could also start your own thread, with your predictions, that are related to the solar activity, because I find that it is easy to lost track of the predictions, when sorting through the sun stuff thread, when it is mixed in with all the solar stuff. I think you would really benefit from having your own thread for specifically predicting things like earthquakes and other earth phenomena that are directly related to the solar stuff. BTW I also get somewhat dyslexic during these times, as I keep having to re type words over and over ...ARGHHHHHH
    Anyway, is anyone else having a hard time processing these energies today? So I will go crack open another beer now. LOL

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th October 2014), Fairy Friend (25th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Roisin (25th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I don't know if it was the eclipse or not, but for the last three days I have had way too much energy, and no desire or motivation do anything at all. It was not very nice, and rather unsettling. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind the extra energy if I felt like actually using it to do something. Used beer to help calm down, but that's not helping with the motivation to use the energy constructively.

Had an unusual but slight headache this morning. (MST)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th October 2014 at 00:48.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Roisin (25th October 2014), Sidney (25th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Wow, thanks for sharing that Dedukshyn. I rarely posted at that "Sun Stuff" thread until recently when I've been experiencing the same thing you are. I don't pick up the small stuff but DO when things are really "hopping" on the solar/geo front and that time is now.
    Last edited by Roisin; 25th October 2014 at 01:35.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Sidney (25th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks guys, I am happy I am not the only one. DeDukshyn, me too. Overenergized, but lacking in motivation. They call that ADHD dont they. LOL Or add without the H. Like sitting stirring with anxiety without the brain organization to get things done properly.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Thanks guys, I am happy I am not the only one. DeDukshyn, me too. Overenergized, but lacking in motivation. They call that ADHD dont they. LOL Or add without the H. Like sitting stirring with anxiety without the brain organization to get things done properly.
    I actually joked to myself about adopting some OCD to help get rid of this energy without motivation ... interesting perspective, I'd say ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Roisin (25th October 2014), Sidney (25th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

OMG, that is so funny you say that, I actually wished that for myself today. ""I wish I had OCD" and everything would be in order.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Sidney, that sounds like a good idea. I am feeling floaty, energized and now lots of relief but still a little achey. The huge sunspot is still putting off a lot of energy.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    Sidney, that sounds like a good idea. I am feeling floaty, energized and now lots of relief but still a little achey. The huge sunspot is still putting off a lot of energy.
    I agree, still having weird symptoms too. It is full on facing us.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th October 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Roisin (25th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm feeling sooo floaty, I was super tired earlier. Sometimes I think it's just my (low) blood pressure, but then again it could be the Sun.

If energetic I tend to be actually quite OCD, I can be a pain in the ass to myself and others.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Sidney (25th October 2014)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I am feeling less anxious today, but tired and somewhat depressed. Had two and a half beers last night which probably doesn't help much. I don't really drink hardly ever anymore, so 2 is a lot. LOL but regardless, we are having unseasonably hot weather for the end of Oct. In the 80s. My cats are all very tired too. Oh, I guess thats normal.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2014), Wind (25th October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast