+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Solar flares, CMEs and Biological Reactions

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Solar flares, CMEs and Biological Reactions

it's finally passed everyone should feel much less energized without being able to move... it was an intense energy week, use some of the extra energy to smooth out that filament slowly passing, if it collapses hard, it explodes out hunks of magnetic rope, right now if it collapsed towards the little sunspot it would be directed at us...

no worries... just smooth it out...

2. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Solar flares, CMEs and Biological Reactions

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:39.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

bluestflame (25th November 2014), Sidney (26th October 2014)

4. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:39.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Sidney (26th October 2014)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Anyone else having vertigo/floaty? seems like i have delayed effects in comparison to some of you. Darn, I always was one step behind. Anyway, just had a wave hit me a few minutes ago.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (26th October 2014), Wind (27th October 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I think we are getting a blast right now. Possibly X but definitely an M. I do not have a lot of pain which I usually get with filaments or CME's so I'm expecting this not to have too much of a coronal mass ejection.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Looks like only a M 4 or so. Sorry.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

This sunspot obviously behaves differently than during other solar cycles with comparable sunspots. Little activity with regard to cmes, is the story of this sunspots lifespan.

That said, I would like this thread to be about reporting symptoms, with regard to what we do know about the energies that are currently present, and NOT regarding predicting something that has not happened yet. Predictions more appropriately cant be posted here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ke-predictions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Fairy Friend (26th October 2014)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    This sunspot obviously behaves differently than during other solar cycles with comparable sunspots. Little activity with regard to cmes, is the story of this sunspots lifespan.

That said, I would like this thread to be about reporting symptoms, with regard to what we do know about the energies that are currently present, and NOT regarding predicting something that has not happened yet. Predictions more appropriately cant be posted here.
    So sorry I will bow out. Did not mean to disrupt. I thought I was confirming something you were feeling just prior to this flare.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)

So sorry I will bow out. Did not mean to disrupt. I thought I was confirming something you were feeling just prior to this flare.
    No worries, just trying to keep the separate threads on topic. Thats all. I just happen to believe that a biological symptom from solar energy is due to energies already present ((from activity that has already occurred)). And not due to something that has not occurred yet. IF a symptoms is a prediction then that is a psychic ability all together, and has nothing to do with the solar influence that is currently present. as the symptom itself. Im sorry, I am not good at explaining myself on this. I was not meaning to sound combative in any way at all. With Respect, Sidney

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (26th October 2014), Fairy Friend (26th October 2014), Wind (27th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Fairy Friend, After pondering, I would like to dialogue here regarding symptoms/ and predictions. I do not consider myself psychic at all with regards to the symptoms that I get from solar activity, so perhaps I am being a bit closed minded with regards to your perspective. I have no doubt you have psychic abilities (you and also many others too).

If I feel a specific symptom, for instance when I get up in the morning and my head feels like I have a 2 day hangover, I am fairly certain that something happened that caused this effect. So I get online and check the data, either here or solar ham etc. and find my suspicion was correct. That was me basing my suspicion on past experience with these energies.

Could you help me understand, how your body responds to something that hasn't happened? I am genuinely curious, and I find the topic worth learning about with an open mind. I happen to hate being sensitive to this stuff, and only want to under stand more about all of it, and maybe at some point I can find a way to NOT be sensitive to it.
    Last edited by Sidney; 26th October 2014 at 19:30.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), Fairy Friend (26th October 2014), Wind (27th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

My body feels it too. I usually get pain In my back associated with CME's and filament eruptions and we are having a third or is it fourth m-class flare in a row here but this last one feels more painful to me now. And after the flare I feel relief from the pain. Sometimes I feel it in my teeth and I get popping in my ears prior sometimes after. And after and before I just feel energized. But I don't feel it in my head as much. My teeth feel like they vibrate and I almost want to use the word pain like a dentist is almost going to touch a nerve there but doesn't. ... not quite it's almost an anticipation feeling.

I think psychically I sense shifts occurring and then I feel it out. I have found drinking lots and lots of water and really grounding has helped with my symptoms I don't like. I am suddenly walking around barefoot now.

Hope this helps. I am trying to push my vitamins too, to see if that helps also.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Sidney (26th October 2014), Wind (27th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

No worries, just trying to keep the separate threads on topic. Thats all. I just happen to believe that a biological symptom from solar energy is due to energies already present ((from activity that has already occurred)). And not due to something that has not occurred yet. IF a symptoms is a prediction then that is a psychic ability all together, and has nothing to do with the solar influence that is currently present. as the symptom itself. Im sorry, I am not good at explaining myself on this. I was not meaning to sound combative in any way at all. With Respect, Sidney
    I agree with you on that.

Being able to sense when solar eruptions will occur is in no way connected to being psychic or not.

Some people are just more sensitive to electromagnetic shifts in our environment than others. Animals are very sensitive to such shifts and there's a lot of documentation on that too.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), Sidney (28th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

There is some serious energy coming off that flare or whatever they are calling it at the moment. My emotions are off the charts today, and weird pain in my shins that I have never had before. They are not exactly reporting it, but I am feeling the energies.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	humungus flare.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	28083
    Last edited by Sidney; 25th November 2014 at 02:29.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), Roisin (25th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, good! I'm glad you brought back this thread Sidney so we can talk about things like this as at this point we have still not received any clarification on what the OP at that other thread is going to allow us to post there or not at this point in time and those changes she's made on that.
    Last edited by Roisin; 25th November 2014 at 02:59.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Sidney (28th November 2014)

24. Link to Post #54
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    as at this point we have still not received any clarification on what the OP at that other thread is going to allow us to post there or not at this point in time and those changes she's made on that.
    great thread, lets not be an a s s about it
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), Sidney (28th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lol, very funny thunder.... it takes one to know one, right thunder? and by the way, I've never seen you posting on any Solar threads in this forum before. Hmmmmm.

Also, I'm Pro-Palestinian.
    Last edited by Roisin; 25th November 2014 at 03:34.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Lol, very funny thunder.... it takes one to know one, right thunder? and by the way, I've never seen you posting on any Solar threads in this forum before. Hmmmmm.

Also, I'm Pro-Palestinian.
    glad to hear you are pro palestinian, what does me posting in any thread, have to do with me reading,,, any thread... and deciding to post in any thread...?

and to note: i am an a s s, i know... its ok... iv learned to embrace it.
    The Good things in life

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th November 2014), Sidney (28th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lol..... that's ok thunder! Go ahead and embrace it and I'm behind ya 100%

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

32. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Anybody get Moon cycle influences? For me these are often stronger than sun influences. I can feel a full moon ... about a day or two before without ever seeing the night sky. The instance after a full moon, energy completely changes. This tells me the base influence is the sun's but the moon acts as a filter for sun energy, changing or distorting it ... anyone else feel this sensitive to moon energy? I often feel like a werewolf for how I feel the moon ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Roisin (25th November 2014), Sidney (28th November 2014), Wind (26th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

right after a full moon it does change.... and i do feel the solar flares.....

now iv shared...
    The Good things in life

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), DeDukshyn (27th November 2014), Roisin (25th November 2014), Sidney (28th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wiki has a good write up about The Lunar Effect. A lot of info on that page but will have to wait till tomorrow to read it. Here's that link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_effect

As for myself, there isn't anything I'm more connected to than the moon. I always know it's a full moon even before I look up to see if it's there.

Last edited by Roisin; 25th November 2014 at 04:23.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), DeDukshyn (27th November 2014), Sidney (28th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast