+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Really Not A Threat Am I?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default I'm Really Not A Threat Am I?

For a few years now, I have been experiencing some rather strange things on my computer. It seems everytime I start watching a conspiracy based video or lecture, I get part way through and suddenly my computer shuts down instantly, totally powering down. Sometimes my monitor suddenly goes into sleep mode and the sound turns off. I return to the same video and sure enough, it happens again. This also happens when I am using Google Earth to look around places like S-4 and such. It has happened when I go to some official government web sites and use their search features. Next thing you know, down it goes again.

I've lost count as to how many times this happens and have even gone as far as showing friends and family just how obvious this is, much to their surprise. Now I'm a pretty insignificant fellow and really can't see me being any sort of a threat, but since this only happens when I'm using the computer, it is very weird! Oh and this isn't just on my computer, but other systems I use as well. Has anyone else experienced this happenig to them?

I know we in the alternative community are monitored, but come on!! Are we that much of a threat???
    The Universe is Consciousness.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

<8> (21st August 2011), crosby (21st August 2011), Flasky (21st August 2011), jjl (21st August 2011), Lisab (21st August 2011), Mike (21st August 2011), Omni (21st August 2011), Referee (23rd August 2011), Ria (21st August 2011), shadowstalker (21st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: I'm Really Not A Threat Am I?

Do you use the pc for anything else that would use the cpu resources?
    If so, how does it go?
    It sounds like the cpu is overheating, but then it doesn't as well.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Sesan (here)
    For a few years now, I have been experiencing some rather strange things on my computer. It seems everytime I start watching a conspiracy based video or lecture, I get part way through and suddenly my computer shuts down instantly, totally powering down. Sometimes my monitor suddenly goes into sleep mode and the sound turns off. I return to the same video and sure enough, it happens again. This also happens when I am using Google Earth to look around places like S-4 and such. It has happened when I go to some official government web sites and use their search features. Next thing you know, down it goes again.

I've lost count as to how many times this happens and have even gone as far as showing friends and family just how obvious this is, much to their surprise. Now I'm a pretty insignificant fellow and really can't see me being any sort of a threat, but since this only happens when I'm using the computer, it is very weird! Oh and this isn't just on my computer, but other systems I use as well. Has anyone else experienced this happenig to them?

I know we in the alternative community are monitored, but come on!! Are we that much of a threat???
    Maybe your aura goes into major flux when you watch these things or go to these sites.
    For some folks like me, when my aura goes into major flux, crap happens with electronics whether I am aware of this flux or not, crap happens, but then I noticed the pattern in it all.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Anchor (21st August 2011), Hervé (23rd August 2011), jjl (21st August 2011), Sesan (21st August 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Hey I've always wondered about this and if it would happen to me..! Or to like, EVERYONE sort of...

It has never happened to me! I don't know....! Perhaps you are more *scary* than you let yourself know?

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Sesan (21st August 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I have never thought of myself as *scary*..lol!It seems as though someone might.

As to the CPU over heating, I don't think so. My wife can use the computer for hours with absolutley no issues at all.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

Flasky (21st August 2011), jjl (21st August 2011), Lord Sidious (21st August 2011), shadowstalker (21st August 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

I've had problems with CPU overheating as well - when using office-type utilities. It's not so much a question of how long you use the computer, but what load you are putting on the system. Check the air vents - is anything blocking them? Don't be afraid to slide the access panel off (usually one of the sides, secured by a screw at the back) and gently dust inside. A clean pooter is a happy pooter.

If pooter is clean, is it firsthand or are you not the first owner? If it was previously owned by somebody else there is just the ghost of a chance that it isn't you that is of interest.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

jjl (21st August 2011), Lord Sidious (21st August 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    I've had problems with CPU overheating as well - when using office-type utilities. It's not so much a question of how long you use the computer, but what load you are putting on the system. Check the air vents - is anything blocking them? Don't be afraid to slide the access panel off (usually one of the sides, secured by a screw at the back) and gently dust inside. A clean pooter is a happy pooter.

If pooter is clean, is it firsthand or are you not the first owner? If it was previously owned by somebody else there is just the ghost of a chance that it isn't you that is of interest.
    A friend of mine was using a pentium 4. I told her they are known as room heaters. She had a similar type of issue and it turned out her case fans were cactus and the aftermarket cpu fan was clogged full of crap.
    So, overheat city.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 21st August 2011 at 14:08.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Try using another computer. If the fault goes away, then time to follow Lord Sid's advice and clean things.

If the fault persists:

1) Apologise to the person whose computer you just trashed

2) Read Shadowstalker's post again
    OR
    3) Get extra paranoid - LOL

Let us know how you go.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Hervé (23rd August 2011), Mike (21st August 2011), pickle (22nd August 2011), Sesan (22nd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (21st August 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Just carry on as usual, don't start worrying. Several months after joining Avalon, I had insane things happen to me, including a threat - but noting came of it, and as you can see, I'm back on this forum now! Scared the hell out of me at the time, but now I say bring it on. If these cowards have to play games instead of facing you in the open, then I'll just laugh at how pathetic they are - if you're not being paranoid, just go an as usual - don't let them change anything that you want to do.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

Sesan (22nd August 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi Sesan...

Maby it is your guides who whants you to focus on other things??

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

aranuk (21st August 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd August 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2011), ponda (22nd August 2011), Sesan (22nd August 2011), shadowstalker (21st August 2011), Tane Mahuta (21st August 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

id agree with lord sid too, but also could be the power supply on its way out too.. happens. could also be a software issue,, fresh window installation is a good way to clear some things too lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to g.k.r For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (21st August 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems that when you utilize the video graphics adapter some more it happens. Run a video diagnostic to your PC with futuremark test. If your PC fails on it then you might have some hardware issue.
    Want to see if there is anything paranormal happening to you here ? Then go to a internet coffee club and rent a PC for 1 hour, watch videos and google sky

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orion.V For This Post:

Sesan (22nd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (21st August 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Ned some details of the computer! Are you going through a VPN, Router. Could be a lot of things. What software are you running.
    CPU?
    Motherboard?
    Memory?
    Powersupply? What Wattage?

etc,etc

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi Sesan...

Odd i was also thinking that as well, hmmmmm...
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (21st August 2011), Sesan (22nd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (22nd August 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Orion.V (here)
    It seems that when you utilize the video graphics adapter some more it happens. Run a video diagnostic to your PC with futuremark test. If your PC fails on it then you might have some hardware issue.
    Want to see if there is anything paranormal happening to you here ? Then go to a internet coffee club and rent a PC for 1 hour, watch videos and google sky
    I have the same problem. In my case it is the GPU (video card processor) fan is failing at the same time the heatsinking is clogged with dirt, at the same time the power supply is at it's max limit for delivering power. When I get graphics intensive, which is watching a video or using Google earth.....then it can do a hard reboot, like a glitch. I've fixed it before and I only attend to it when it becomes a problem. The biggest issue is that the power supply needs swapping out. I bought a new one, a higher wattage one, over a year ago, and never bothered to install it.

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Hi Sesan...

Maybe it is your guides who wants you to focus on other things??
    Odd i was also thinking that as well, hmmmmm...

It can be that, as well. Physical manifestation is not specifically some god like thingy. It never was.

It fits into mundane reality like a hand in a glove, and it always will. Consensus reality, manifestation, etc. It can go spooky and separate from this reality but it is nearly always subtle and undetectable, unless you are paying attention.

so in this way, the 'ground pounders', the scientifically minded atheist non-believers can fit into the system and have their experience.... while the esoteric thinkers and the spiritually aware can walk around with a big grin on their faces --as they see the connections, and the signs/portents.....plain as day. They can have their experience as well.

Co-joined, consensual, connected experiences, simultaneous..---consensus reality.

Dolores Cannon explains this in her interview with Kerry, in a backhanded kind of way, when she speaks on the idea of 'ascension', and what others who do not... would see of that situation.

For example, you can do a test for a psychic phenomenon amidst a group of frowning and very insistent non-believers. They will cause the experiment to fail and their reality will rule, due to their influence in making it fail.

then the same experiment can be conducted within a group of very open positive and knowledgeable psychics and similar.... and the experiment will work perfectly and spectacularly.

The atheist and scientific type do not have the capacity to understand the aspect of their negative influence into the given situation, they do not know that their very negativity causes the experiment to fail. So sad.

For the most part you cannot convince them otherwise. They are stuck in a loop of failure of their own creation and maintenance.

Most of us are stuck at some similar level, ourselves, even though we have some understanding. We have to break the lock on our own abilities created by our own minds, wiring and bodies.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st August 2011 at 23:57.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd August 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd August 2011), noprophet (22nd August 2011), ponda (22nd August 2011), Reirrac (22nd August 2011), Sesan (22nd August 2011), Sierra (23rd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (22nd August 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I have never thought of myself as *scary*..lol!It seems as though someone might.

As to the CPU over heating, I don't think so. My wife can use the computer for hours with absolutley no issues at all.
    Damn sounds like you're being watched. Go camping bring food and guns and don't tell a soul haha.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Sesan (22nd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (22nd August 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

My wife can use the computer for hours with absolutley no issues at all.
    Different applications (programs or uses of the computer) can put quite different loads on them. So one program could overheat something that another didn't. A properly cooled computer, with clean, running fans and no weak chips or capacitors, can handle any load it is able to run; but a weak fan, chip or capacitor will be more heat sensitive, which you will likely notice more often with certain uses than others.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (22nd August 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Hi Sesan...

Or the guides might be implying to pay attention to what was on the computer before it crashed

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Sesan (22nd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (22nd August 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wow! Thanks for all the great replies and ideas. (Shadowstalker I really enjoyed our chat and <8> I will be PMing you soon k!!) I am no computer expert at all, but I must mention that this experience seems to have followed me onto different computers on many occasions. I am still able to view videos that have nothing to do with, shall we say, 'out of the ordinary' topics all I want. This only happens when I enter the alternative type topics, especially topics I feel particularly drawn too. This only happens to me!

I should mention that I do have some other factors that would have me believe this is not a technical issue, but I'm not going to bring that up just yet. I wouldn't even know where to start with that issue.

Again thanks for your feedback! You guys are awesome!!!
    Sesan.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

<8> (22nd August 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd August 2011), ponda (22nd August 2011), shadowstalker (22nd August 2011), Tane Mahuta (22nd August 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Can you wear a quartz watch without damaging it?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

jjl (22nd August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast