Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Huge UFOs caught on Telescope - 2011

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Huge UFOs caught on Telescope - 2011

Thought provoking - to say the least

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (22nd August 2011), Chrononaut (21st August 2011), Cjay (21st August 2011), conk (31st August 2011), D-Day (21st August 2011), Davy (27th August 2011), Flash (22nd August 2011), Flasky (21st August 2011), jubjubmoreley (21st August 2011), Little Ishta (22nd August 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2011), Mark (24th August 2011), Morgaine (27th August 2011), Ontarioguy (22nd August 2011), pickle (22nd August 2011), Pilgrim (27th August 2011), Providence (21st August 2011), Ria (21st August 2011), RMorgan (21st August 2011), Russ1959 (21st August 2011), seehas (21st August 2011), shadowstalker (21st August 2011), steveofengland (21st August 2011), Sugarific (22nd August 2011), syrwong (23rd August 2011), Turcurulin (11th January 2012), Vitalux (27th August 2011), WhiteFeather (24th August 2011), winston smith1971 (23rd August 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Space Jellyfish

[Mod-edit - brief response deleted - lets find more respectful ways to register our dissent. Thanks. -Paul.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st August 2011 at 19:12. Reason: delete rude comment

4. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Wonderful. Outer space seems more like a vast ocean than anything else.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Hervé (21st August 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2011), modwiz (22nd August 2011), Morgaine (27th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    [mod-edit - original comment deleted. -Paul]
    I wouldn't presume to accept everything our text books have told us when it comes to space and what lives there.
    The Tether video is considered classic nasa footage, and it looks like an ocean of life forms swimming around the tether.

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st August 2011 at 19:13. Reason: delete rude comment

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hervé (21st August 2011), modwiz (22nd August 2011), pickle (22nd August 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I wouldn't presume to accept everything our text books have told us when it comes to space and what lives there.
    The Tether video is considered classic nasa footage, and it looks like an ocean of life forms swimming around the tether.

When I first saw that video, I thought it was a hoax and that they filmed a drop of water under a microscope... brownian motions included... the likeness was too striking!

So, I watched it again and again... and indeed... this is space...
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st August 2011 at 13:29.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (21st August 2011), modwiz (22nd August 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Talking of life imbued space travelling "machines" check what this guy has to say...

Adair explains how at age 17 he built an electro-magnetic containment plasma fusion rocket engine and was invited by Air Force bigwigs to launch it at White Sands Missil Range. That led to his being taken to Area 51 where he saw an engine that was light years beyond anything on Earth - so sophisticated it responded to the thoughts and emotions of it's pilots.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2011), pickle (22nd August 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Default Re: Huge UFOs caught on Telescope - 2011

If... those are some big ifs

It doesn't seem entirely unreasonable for a large vessel to conceal its presence by holding position where it would eclipse a star, far enough from Earth that it would be no more than a speck to anything less than a good-sized telescope, in much the same way that pilots in the age before radar would hide at high altitude in the glare of the sun.
    Last edited by KosmicKat; 21st August 2011 at 16:56. Reason: comments after watching the whole video

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Looks like underwater video's of jelly fish to me.
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those are some amazing images. Now I REALLY am getting my telescope out again. :D

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sugarific For This Post:

ktlight (22nd August 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 times in 677 posts

Maybe a larger version of the ~thing at 1:33

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

aranuk (22nd August 2011), DNA (22nd August 2011), Hervé (22nd August 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    Maybe a larger version of the ~thing at 1:33
    That's indeed a possibility, stepping away from purely "mechanical" to... well, something else.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

The tether footage was ice particles and was perfectly recreated to PROVE it!
    Also the OP IIRC has been proven to be a hoax in the past, the guy was found to be using models that he had made.
    I believe in life in space just not BS.

Hurritt

ps no offence meant to the OP.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

RedeZra (22nd August 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Also the OP IIRC has been proven to be a hoax in the past, the guy was found to be using models that he had made.

Hurritt

Sorry Hurrit, I do not put too much trust into ATS debunks.

The OP video is from 2011, not older takes.

however, if you have links, etc., it would be much appreciated.

PS: I think the author of the video gives the locations where to aim telescopes and start seeing 'em things for oneself.
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd August 2011 at 03:12.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hurritt if TPTB only have to put the bare minimum into debunking a story for you to make up your mind, might I suggest you try to maybe not come to a conclusian about things so quickly.
    For some one with a couple greys for an avatar, I would think you would be a little more open minded about this stuff.
    I don't believe 99% of the stuff I entertain,,,but,,,at the same time,,,I don't disbelieve it either, because,,,,and get this Hurritt,,,,,,,
    DISBELIEF is BELIEF, it is the exact same thing.
    People Believe or Disbelieve because it makes their life easier, they no long have to weigh in on whatever they have come to a conclusian about.

If the plate-like objects pass behind the 12 mile long tether, which is itself more than 80 nautical miles from the space vehicle, the estimated size must then be about 2-3 miles in diameter!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hervé (22nd August 2011), noprophet (22nd August 2011), Turcurulin (11th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Hurritt if TPTB only have to put the bare minimum into debunking a story for you to make up your mind, might I suggest you try to maybe not come to a conclusian about things so quickly.
    For some one with a couple greys for an avatar, I would think you would be a little more open minded about this stuff.
    I don't believe 99% of the stuff I entertain,,,but,,,at the same time,,,I don't disbelieve it either, because,,,,and get this Hurritt,,,,,,,
    DISBELIEF is BELIEF, it is the exact same thing.
    People Believe or Disbelieve because it makes their life easier, they no long have to weigh in on whatever they have come to a conclusian about.

If the plate-like objects pass behind the 12 mile long tether, which is itself more than 80 nautical miles from the space vehicle, the estimated size must then be about 2-3 miles in diameter!
    The quote under the Ice particle picture is just plain wrong.
    Might i suggest doing the minimum of research before accusing me of forming premature opinions.
    Here is a video EXPLAINING the 'tether footage'
    This is just a clip, please watch the entire program.
    And look into John Lenard Walson.
    As i stated in my original response i fully believe in Alien life (hence my avatar) i just don't believe MOST of what i see without proof.
    My outlook has been honed with years of research, disappointment and hoaxes.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

13th Warrior (24th August 2011), bennycog (22nd August 2011), DNA (22nd August 2011), RedeZra (22nd August 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Hurritt

PS: I think the author of the video gives the locations where to aim telescopes and start seeing 'em things for oneself.
    Oh so it was debunked on ATS as well huh.
    Cant remember the details but was it not his own partner that outed him as a fraud? (have no desire to dig back into it all)
    And i don't see how it being modern footage makes any difference if he is using models?
    Funny how no one else has seen these things, oh wait his camera equipment is special.

Edit to add: In fact didn't somebody find the models he was using ........
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 22nd August 2011 at 04:30.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2011), RedeZra (22nd August 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Hurritt

Oh so it was debunked on ATS as well huh.
    Cant remember the details but was it not his own partner that outed him as a fraud? (have no desire to dig back into it all)
    And i don't see how it being modern footage makes any difference if he is using models?
    Funny how no one else has seen these things, oh wait his camera equipment is special.

Edit to add: In fact didn't somebody find the models he was using ........
    Showing how something could be done doesn't prove it's been done that way, just introduces doubts and uncertainties.

Interesting no one spilled the beans on that other thread....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post289143

In any case I still am interested in any links.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (22nd August 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a video EXPLAINING the 'tether footage'
    .[/QUOTE]

Look, I watched your video. And I don't see how someone shining a laser over a plastic filiment in a darkened conference room recreates a 12 mile long tether eighty miles from the camera in space.

I'm not saying I know for sure there are giant whale like creatures two miles in diameter flying around in space. But I am saying this, NASA and it's sister agencies in other countries are the only one's on earth who really know what is going on in space, and the lies they have been caught in time and time again will make me
    always suspicious of their explanations.

NASA's word can not be trusted, bottom line.
    The United States spends hundreds of millions of dollars every year on intelligence and a huge portion of that expenditure goes into departments who's only job is to debunk or discredit in order to hide or cloud the truth.

And if a debunking is done by a NASA representitive,,,,,,,it means less to me than
    poop on the bottom of my shoe.
    Last edited by DNA; 22nd August 2011 at 06:41.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2011), Hervé (22nd August 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd August 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd August 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Look, They are nothing to do with NASA they are independent Researchers who recreated all the conditions in the 'tether footage' perfectly, and you still don't get it!!

They have re created the Window used in the shuttle, the vacuum BETWEEN the LAYERS of glass, they have explained the reason the 'objects' appear to go behind the tether. And after doing all this they show you the same effects as on the tether footage. You obviously didn't watch the whole program (1h+) or you would know it was not guys pointing a laser in a dark room.

I'll leave it at that, we will have to agree to disagree
    ps I detest NASA and don't need lecturing on their ills. I hate debunkers but am trying to help people who may have not come across the 'tether' footage before. If i wasn't trying to help, i wouldn't bother,trust me.
    I wish someone would have saved me a lot of time years ago

Hurritt
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 22nd August 2011 at 05:53.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

bennycog (22nd August 2011), DNA (22nd August 2011), Hervé (22nd August 2011), RedeZra (22nd August 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Look, They are nothing to do with NASA they are independent Researchers who recreated all the conditions in the 'tether footage' perfectly, and you still don't get it!!

They have re created the Window used in the shuttle, the vacuum BETWEEN the LAYERS of glass, they have explained the reason the 'objects' appear to go behind the tether. And after doing all this they show you the same effects as on the tether footage. You obviously didn't watch the whole program (1h+) or you would know it was not guys pointing a laser in a dark room.

I'll leave it at that, we will have to agree to disagree
    ps I detest NASA and don't need lecturing on their ills. I hate debunkers but am trying to help people who may have not come across the 'tether' footage before. If i wasn't trying to help, i wouldn't bother,trust me.
    I wish someone would have saved me a lot of time years ago

Hurritt
    I for one appreciate the info Hurritt, but I've dealt with hardcore debunkers so long, it's a knee jerk reaction when I throw something at them.
    That being said, your tone earlier was remnicent of that.
    We are all trying to learn from imperfect sources of information, and the last thing we need is some one scoffing or accusing someone through inference that they are a gullible ass just because they are entertaining the notion that something has merrit.

Again, I appreciate the information. Just leave the condescending attitude out of it next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast