+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 11 30 LastLast

Thread: Something Strange is happening with the Sun

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default Something Strange is happening with the Sun

What I am about to post may be a hoax and it might not. I found this info on another forum and the poster there found it on a 3rd forum still.

Quote Whistleblower that works with NASA...
    Alert This Confirms Many Fears....
    This sensitive material dated 3/15/2010 at 4:30PM ET USA.
    Background....I found this to be credible and I want to share ASAP.
    What follows is an extract from a busy forum where someone identified himself as
    a "contractor" for NASA. He has decided to warn people and created a format
    to share what he knows of the anomalies in the SUN right now and what "he" and his family are about to do to protect themselves.
    They live somewhere near Houston TX, USA.
    Please do not judge ME from "his words". I simple want to share valuable information for our community.
    The players:
    mandle/honiker is a user that captured Q&A format
    Sickscent is the anonymous resource.
    *** His answers are in "Black Bold" and might speak volumes about the truth.
    Watch this 42 min video first...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mTnwj...layer_embedded

Re: The FLUFFY MAGNETIC RIBBON NEMESIS of the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Sickscent says: We live in the physical universe of polarity. The basis of physicality is the constant oscillation of duality, where balance is perfection. But balance is a paradox because the only place for perfect balance to exist is singularity points reciding at the moment that the oscillation changes direction.

Here's a summary of OP's comments (in bold) from
    I took Sickscent's and added the rest of OP's statements, except for the part about the AC id from his iphone. I also deleted the redundancies from people's quotes:

HERE IS THE OPs RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD!!!!
    I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting **** happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun.

We'll start here and I'll respond how and when I can.

So is everything going to start coming apart at the seems now? And, are you referring to natural disasters, or imminent contact?

Sorry for the delay - had a meeting.
    Natural occurances.

How many would you say are 'in the know'?
    How is it you are able to keep it quiet?

This isn't about a "2012" senario. I haven't heard anybody acknowledge that timeline. It's easy to keep quiet, most people think NASA is hiding something anyway. In the know- It's hard to tell because how how many conferences take place between us, ESA, and others. Not every piece of the picture is being discussed at every conference either. Just what affects that agency or department.

seriously. why dont you just tell us WTF is going on with the sun already. Is it going to **** on us with a CME?? Are Aliens using it as a vehicle to enter our universe and come thru??? Is it burning out? are we going to freeze to death? WTF OP JUST SAY IT

Aliens, per se, have not been involved. The Sun IS involved.

invisible threads shall we say connected from the earth to the sun!
    Like the kind of invisible threads that show up in digital pictures between earth and other planets?

Those are an artifact of how the data is being converted not threads.

Does NASA think the sun is going to become extremely active, more than usual? Are they afraid of damaging CME's?
    Thanks in advance.

NASA has already acknowledged this. They came out late last year and revised downward what they had previously acknowledged. It isn't 'actually' turning out that way.

Does it have to do with Mars?

My group has only handled conferences regarding 'near earth' projects and interest. I haven't been privy to any info about Mars. But I haven't heard anything in the 'halls' like gets posted on here all the time - either.

i am sure it is about the solar pulse thing that would take out the techno grid.

The grid is a big concern.

It's obviously not about the end of the world in 2012 at least. Otherwise your job would be your last concern.

Nobody I have been involved with believes 'officially' the 2012 timeline.

Its not just the sun exhibiting different "behavior" several planets in our solar system now have significant magnetic fields that were practically non-existent before, and I think there are gravitational perturbations being measured that again were previously non-existent.

Like I said, many of you are very close to being right.

something to do with energy coming from the center of the galaxy.
    sun will react to it in a paranormal way.

The Sun is already reacting to 'forces' we can't see.

super nova? so what happened in the 2012 movie could occur but not on that timeline?

Haven't heard it put in terms of a super nova. A lot can happen that would (is) bad which would be far from a super nova.
    Scroll down to find post and continue at: http://www.face2012.net/forum/Genera...ck-2253-1.html
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

4evrneo (13th August 2012), 58andfixed (13th January 2011), ASIA (18th January 2011), bodosa (14th February 2012), Calz (2nd August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Ellisa (17th January 2012), Eram (20th May 2012), janette (5th January 2021), Lifebringer (3rd January 2012), Lisab (6th September 2011), Little Brother (11th September 2011), moais (13th February 2011), Mutchie (11th July 2011), nickc2496 (6th August 2011), Omni (27th May 2011), pabranno (1st September 2021), pharoah21 (7th April 2011), Providence (17th March 2011), QueenKat (29th May 2011), Ria (12th May 2011), Russ1959 (17th January 2012), selaviv (22nd April 2011), shadowstalker (29th May 2011), SKAWF (17th March 2011), sleepy (26th February 2011), sygh (17th January 2012), The HoppyBunny (24th February 2011), tiger888 (26th January 2011), tonymo (2nd June 2011), tru3 (18th January 2011), Wacko in pajamas (29th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Something Strange is happening with the Sun

Fascinating post and thread. Thanks!

Reading the rest of the article now.. The sun is the definitely something worth watching. It has been acting unusual for some time now as have all the planets.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Buchanan561 (11th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Eram (20th May 2012), janette (5th January 2021), pabranno (1st September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

From further on in the whistlblowers posts:
    Quote Electro MAgnetic Pulse - that's a big concern and now I really have to go.
    Bye

Could you point out a specific breadcrumb?

We're delayed until 1530.

This:

link to science.nasa.gov]

Wow - Nice find.
    The NASA article from 2006 the WB linked talks about a solar max 30% - 50% stronger than the one in 2001.

Quote This week researchers announced that a storm is coming--the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). "The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one," she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.

The whistleblower is not being specific but is clearly pointing towards a major EMP that will take out the global grid for an extended period of time and although NASA knows this they don't know why certain things are happening

Quote Again, this is out there. Days. There is a 'domino' effect because of how our electrical grid is designed. It has safeguards which actually take it down - in segments - automatically in order to keep from frying things... but the components of what those automatic systems are supposed to protect are not protected from EMP and/or huge static loads to ground. I'm not an EE so not sure what that means. So when the system trys to protect itself - it can cascade - quickly. But if certain parts of the system get damaged - again this is out there - then it can take years to replace them. Problem is, the companies who make this stuff don't have enough raw materials on hand - right now - to make them all. Some of them don't even have back up power sources.... they are 'commerical' suppliers ! Think about it. Really think about it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Eram (20th May 2012), janette (5th January 2021), moais (13th February 2011), pabranno (1st September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I don't know how to say this but I think it is important. We are at war with invisible forces which are the fallen ones, the Illuminati off planet. In 2007 they destroy the core gates of the Sun, the ones that conect the Sun with source, that means that the Sun has initiated a process called bardoah. Basically it will Nova but not so soon. From the info I have, it is not expected to do that for at least 200 years and it may take longer than that depending on what happens here

What we will see is gamma bursts, they have already started in 2008 (we are still here) and the next one is due in May. All going well it will not be that bad but it is bound to get worse as the time goes by, how bad? we have not been told yet. Which is the main reason why ascension can no longer happen from this solar systen as you need a living Sun to acrete the necessary frequency, hence the evac

There is no need to panic yet

What will affect the electrics is the artificial torsion fields that the illuminati are creating, have you read the summary II from the Guardian Alliance?

Love

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

11alone (5th May 2011), aqr (8th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Eram (20th May 2012), janette (5th January 2021), schneider (3rd January 2012), Tahi (17th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

stardustaquarion, you have made very precise comments about what is going on and what will and will not happen. May I ask you what is your source or what data you have used to get to these conclusions? Maybe it is widely known around here but I (and I think other new users as well) am curious
    For example, I've googled for 'bardoah' and the only relevant mention I've found is here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ar...p/t-20883.html (the last post from 'Marietta'). But still she doesn't quote her source. Around here I've read some posts with ideas along the lines of what you are saying and what that Marietta is saying but don't really know the source.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Wood; 19th March 2010 at 15:13.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Ecnal61 (3rd January 2012), janette (5th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi wood, I am a researcher and get my conclussions after much reading. One of my most reliable sources is the Azurites or Adashi MCEO Guardian Alliance, they have proven over a time to be on the ball and know what is up. Of course that entails watching a lot of their videos :O

Bardoah are ancient dead rites which all living beings are entitle to go through. It basically entails gathering all your spiritual quantum so you do not need to reincarnate and can proceed with the rest of your evolution. For example, when a person dies there are precise rites that can be given by a Priest of Ur to assist in the process of collecting ones energy or alternatively we can learn how to voluntarily shut our chakras and collect all of our consciousness. The body needs to be cremated to avoid reincarnation

The Sun is doing that, we have a body called Rasha body and it has 15 rings that corresponds to 15 dimensions. The Sun has released already the first two rings and this year we should see the 3rd. The process of becoming nova will be the equivalent of us being self cremated. We were informed that the scientist are aware of this which is why they are a bit disconcerted.

But interdimensionally all beings that are in aligment with the Cosmic Laws or have the potetial to be, in other words, have a living soul; have rights if the sun of their solar system has died. In oura case it means that all going well, there will be 230 years for the light fields of this planet to evacuated. Evacuation is not compulsory but a choice

The Tibetans also have a Bardoah ritual but I am not sure whether it is the same thing. I have seen part of their ritual on a video it is very interesting, regretfully I have no link to offer

Love
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 19th March 2010 at 15:45.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), holistic1 (3rd July 2021), janette (5th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Good gad! We're going to be crisped?

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Well the info I have says no just yet, it is going to take a while for the things to become apparent. At least the evac team is staying and they are talking about preparing the next generation so that means that they are somehow convinced that it will be livable

Love

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

aqr (8th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carol (here)
    Good gad! We're going to be crisped?
    HI Carol,
    I have read the whole thread and we had quite a discussion on chat yesterday about it. The bottom line seems to be that for a time (maybe a few years) be prepared to live like people did in the mid/late 1800s. The "whistleblower" said that he is moving to a rural area with his family. He plans to have about a years worth of food and seeds and he IS NOT building a bunker or going underground. He did not allude to any "crispyness" coming our way thank goodness From reading your posts, I think your family is ahead of the game on this one :D

5th
    "In spite of everything I still believe that people are good" Anne Frank

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5thElement For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021), tru3 (18th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5thElement (here)
    The bottom line seems to be that for a time (maybe a few years) be prepared to live like people did in the mid/late 1800s.
    Hi 5thElement

Are we talking about a big EMP then? A single event that destroys the power network and creates chaos for a while (maybe a few weeks, maybe more) or a long period of strong EM radiation coming from the sun that would make very difficult the use of electricity? The key difference is whether or not we should be thinking about buying/building electricity generators (solar, wind turbines, etc).
    Last edited by Wood; 19th March 2010 at 18:17.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Hi 5thElement

Are we talking about a big EMP then? A single event that destroys the power network and creates chaos for a while (maybe a few weeks, maybe more) or a long period of strong EM radiation coming from the sun that would make very difficult the use electricity? The key difference is whether or not we should be thinking about buying/building electricity generators (solar, wind turbines, etc).
    Wood - he never got specific enough to say how long. He felt that he should have enough supplies for a year or two. IMO - if the major components for running electrical power were destroyed and therefore needed to be re-created - it would be few years before the could be manufactured. I am just assuming here, my guess is that the manufacturing of "said parts" currently requires electricity

5th

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5thElement For This Post:

Christine Breese (22nd August 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 5thElement (here)
    IMO - if the major components for running electrical power were destroyed and therefore needed to be re-created - it would be few years before the could be manufactured. I am just assuming here, my guess is that the manufacturing of "said parts" currently requires electricity
    True, it does, but you can store the parts unassembled, maybe put in faraday cages (i.e. an old microwave oven) the electrical parts and just assemble them after the event. I am not thinking in sustaining the same lifestyle we have nowadays but I'd say it would be nice to have at least some electric light on the dark evenings

It is not that difficult (nor expensive) to actually build a wind generator. There are many guides on the internet. Even a 100w one (small), a few 10w CFL bulbs and a few other parts (a couple car batteries, power inverter) would make a big difference compared to true 1800-like life. Other option is to purchase petrol generators and store a few thousand litres of fuel, or even use your car as a generator plus some extra parts.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021), Tahi (17th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This is an article about the solar storm of 1859:
    "In scientific circles where solar flares, magnetic storms and other unique solar events are discussed, the occurrences of September 1-2, 1859, are the star stuff of legend. "
    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...superstorm.htm

Below is a current article reagrding a recent exercise run by NOAA.

"The exercise, held in Boulder, Colorado, was intended to investigate "what we think could be close to a worst-case scenario," says Tom Bogdan, who directs the Space Weather Prediction Center in Boulder. The Center is a part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

"It's important to understand that, along with other types of natural hazards, (solar) storms can cause impacts," says Craig Fugate, Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), who also took part in the tabletop exercise.

Bogdan and Fugate say that eventually there will be another storm as big as the ones in 1921 and 1859 — a sort of solar Katrina.

But the impact is likely to be far worse than in previous solar storms because of our growing dependence on satellites and other electronic devices that are vulnerable to electromagnetic radiation." NPR

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=124125001

5th
    Last edited by 5thElement; 19th March 2010 at 18:57. Reason: added information/links

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5thElement For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well circuitry could be completely destroyed so let's see what will we miss... No Microwaves, no gas or electric stoves, no running water, no automobiles...

I have a feeling powering light bulbs will be one of the least of our concerns...

and by the way you talk about our sun going Nova as a survivable able event?

Well I think I'll head outside with a cooler of beer and a lawn chair to watch this one...

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

But the wind up torches will work? I am counting on those

Love

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stardustaquarion For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

It appears to me that "something" is on a collision route with the sun that will trigger EMPs/CME's...
    Quote Thing moving through space can hit each other. When they do, it's hard to know what will happen because those spin offs can hit other 'things' we may not see yet - or - may think we see but aren't sure of the mass or composition.

This isn't about something hitting earth, it's about the potential of something hitting the sun and what affect that might have on the GRB that will already be high from the solar maximum?

Right - it's not about something hitting the Earth.

OP has it anything to do with the ripples on the sun or the filaments that keep popping up?

YES !
    The NASA guys don't know how to explain what is going on...
    Quote Like I said, NASA isn't sure of everything it believes may be happening. Something is happening and many who have the ability to send birds up to look are also trying to figure out just what "is" real.

"real" We have to give a reason which things show up on certain data that gets out on the net.

Like I said, NSAS and others often - especially now - aren't sure what 'fact is.

This is something very important which we don't understand.
    "Whatever" is going to affect...
    Quote Potentially, the whole globe. But it depends on the time of day as to how badly certain areas might be affected.

there isn't a darn thing we can do about it... not 2012 timeline, but some of what is being proposed about that timeline.

There can be a LOT of damage without an event which, of itself, would take out the planet. There is a domino effect to be remembered.

. Days. There is a 'domino' effect because of how our electrical grid is designed. It has safeguards which actually take it down - in segments - automatically in order to keep from frying things... but the components of what those automatic systems are supposed to protect are not protected from EMP and/or huge static loads to ground. I'm not an EE so not sure what that means. So when the system trys to protect itself - it can cascade - quickly. But if certain parts of the system get damaged - again this is out there - then it can take years to replace them. Problem is, the companies who make this stuff don't have enough raw materials on hand - right now - to make them all. Some of them don't even have back up power sources.... they are 'commerical' suppliers !
    And this is what the WB is/isn't doing...
    Quote I can say that while I am putting together some provision for my family... I'm not trying to survive an ELE.

I am NOT trying to survive a moon crash - that one was funny. Not even an asteroid, becuase to many variables. I am learning how to adjust to a lack of electrons in house wiring for some time.

For us, we are fortunate to have a small place between Houston and Dallas with a few acres. We have a well - hand well and wind mill. I have tools and can work with my hands. I have a few solar panels just to charge some batteries for small conveniences like small led lights at night. Forget much more than that. We have seeds for only a few basic veggies. Think about living in the late 1800's for a while and you'll be on my line of thinking. Is it enough or will it work - I don't know. How soon may it be needed? I don't know and I think anybody who says they do know is pulling our legs - UNTIL about 30-40 hours before it happens. Will an announcement be made? I don't know but I don't think so - too many variables and too much communication to be done with critical agencies to at least TRY to save some stuff. How fast am I working on this? I have been for a year and am nearly finished with what I have 'planned' to try to get together.

I have decided that we will be making our move out to our property in June of this year. I will be quiting my job at Boeing
    And in closing, the WB says...
    Quote This post - is the closest to what I was trying to point to about the solar maximum PLUS other objects which NASA knows will affect our solar system of, at least, have a **** good chance of doing so. However, since this mass of objects and particles is so out there in distance and spread out so far - there is simply no way to know how much or when they will either affect the Sun - or our planet directly. No way to know. Because of that - no warnings other than articles like this one which point right to a known - potential - serions - problem.

So, long story short, I took some time this weekend and we made a decision. I may be early - by a few months or so... but i don't think so. Posting this thread helped me convince myself that acting was better than reacting. There just won't be enough time when it happens. There isn't a clock on this either but I want to be at our place by end of June.... that's my gut feeling. If I' wrong, then we spend our savings and start over in a few years - no real biggie in light of the difference if I'm right. And I believe I'm right to move by June.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021), tru3 (18th January 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

we have futures back watching over developments from 40,000 years ahead of our present day...

before anyone starts freaking out about our sun going nova remember, if it happened there wouldn't be a future...

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ok...so yesterday this was on the spaceweather site:

Quote HUGE PROMINENCE: For the 4th consecutive day, a magnificent prominence is arching over the sun's northwestern limb. Rogerio Marcon sends this picture from his backyard observatory in Campinas, Brasil:

The view through the eyepiece of a solar telescope is spectacular--and dynamic. The prominence is slowly moving, twisting and turning in a way that reportedly mesmerizes observers. "This time lapse video shows the prominence's double rotational vortex motion on March 18th," says Marcon.

Snap out of it! This prominence may be big, but it won't last forever. Eventually, the structure's underlying magnetic fields will dissipate--or grow unstable and erupt. Readers with solar telescopes should take a look before it goes.
    And today it says this:

Quote FARSIDE EXPLOSION: This morning, March 20th, a coronal mass ejection (CME) billiowed over the sun's western limb. Click on the image to launch a movie of the expanding cloud recorded by the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO):

Imagery from NASA's STEREO-A spacecraft suggests this was a backside event. Despite multiple views from SOHO and STEREO, however, the precise location of the blast site remains uncertain. It might be an active region which is passing through STEREO's narrow blind spot on the "anti-Earth" side of the sun. Stay tuned for updates.
    Let's keep a heads up, everyone!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), janette (5th January 2021), olgraybear (18th April 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

It is highly unlikely that our sun will supernova...its just to small and lacks enough mass.
    Here is an exert to read...tho with what tech is being used by whomever who knows what is really going on...

The Sun does not have enough mass to become a supernova because its mass is less than the Chandrasekhar mass (approximately 1.4 Suns) and it has no way to gain mass.

When the Sun comes to the end of its life (In about 5 billion years) it will slowly emerge into a red giant. The dying Sun will then throw off its outer layers, forming a nebula. The only object remaining will be the extremely hot core, which will slowly cool and then fade as a white dwarf over many billions of years.

Interestingly, the fact that our solar system contains heavy elements indicates that supernovae have occurred here before. Our sun is probably the third star to exist in this cosmic neighbourhood, and our solar system formed from the particles left over from prior stars destroying themselves in spectacular manner

Peace
    Last edited by Ross; 21st March 2010 at 02:04.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Buchanan561 (11th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Dawn (5th August 2011), janette (5th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I, personally, do not understand why the idea of a "supernova" was even mentioned.... did somebody throw a monkey wrench in the line of logic?

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Buchanan561 (11th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th March 2011), Elle (3rd August 2011), janette (5th January 2021), ktlight (6th April 2011), Lifebringer (26th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 11 30 LastLast