+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 7 17 30 LastLast

Thread: Something Strange is happening with the Sun

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default Re: Something Strange is happening with the Sun

Lots of news at spaceweather.com:

Quote FANTASTIC PROMINENCE: A long filament of magnetism circling the sun's north pole is rising into space, producing a truly fantastic prominence. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory took this picture just hours ago:

The extreme ultraviolet image shows a cloud of hot (60,000 K) plasma held suspended above the stellar surface by filamentary magnetic forces. The structure is five times taller than Earth and at least 20 times as long. These dimensions make it a fine target for backyard solar telescopes as well as advanced spacecraft.

If the filament becomes unstable and collapses (as magnetic filaments often do), plasma hitting the stellar surface could explode, resulting in a type of flare called a "Hyder flare." To whet your appetite for action, browse the filament in stunning 4096x4096 resolution.
    As well as this:

Quote Sunspot 1078 has developed a complex "beta-gamma" magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class solar flares. Credit: SOHO/MDI
    Blue comet coming in close, too:

Quote COMET MCNAUGHT: A fresh comet is swinging through the inner solar system, and it is brightening rapidly as it approaches the sun. Presenting, Comet McNaught (C/2009 R1):
    http://spaceweather.com/swpod2010/09...ack1_strip.jpg

Amateur astronomer John Chumack of Yellow Springs, Ohio, caught the comet passing by galaxy NGC 891 just before sunrise on June 8th. "I used a 5.5 inch telescope and a Canon Rebel Xsi digital camera to take this 15 minute exposure," he says. "It also looked great through binoculars."

Comet McNaught can be found low in the northeastern sky before dawn gliding through the constellation Perseus. It is brightening as it approaches Earth for a 1.13 AU close encounter on June 15th and 16th. Currently, the comet is at the threshold of naked eye visibility (6th magnitude) and could become as bright as the stars of the Big Dipper (2nd magnitude) before the end of the month. Because this is the comet's first visit to the inner solar system, predictions of future brightness are necessarily uncertain; amateur astronomers should be alert for the unexpected. [ephemeris] [3D orbit] [Sky & Telescope: sky map, full story]
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It may be useful to understand why this is a big topic.

It is on the next Event Schedule to be expressed, according to the “old story” [which has been replaced now by the onset of the NEW STORY]. Everyone is connecting to this memory of the “old story” future. The result is a propagation of the “what if” fear amplification cycle. It is a generator of Contained Energy produced by the hidden stimulus of this next event story/memory. Normally, in the “old story”, the generation of this “what if” fear amplification would cause the Sun to do its thing and blast the Planet with Phoenix Phase quick fry.

You may be excited to know that there is a highly talented, military grade, trained group of RV professionals, whose business is to support Wall St. clients, who have seen this memory of the “old story” immanent future. They have told those clients, and others, about it. They are as sure as they can be that it is on the event horizon.

However, it will not happen. Not this time. The NEW STORY is at the door. The “boss”-gear that requested this illusion experiment be expressed for its own purposes in the first place has made an inspection tour and determined that there is no fix for this or any of the other pervious (or future) timelines. Thus, there will be no more play re-writes and no more ever reoccurring Genesis Cycles. Rather, What Is Needed is a whole new play; the NEW STORY.

The greatest attribute of the “boss”-gear is that of having perfect amnesia. This ability to forget that which needs to be forgotten will be, and is being, applied to all the Contained Energy being amplified into expression by the “what if” fear dynamic of this next Event Scheduled Coronal Mass Ejection. The perfect amnesia of the “boss”-gear functions as a sponge or gigantic black hole bigger than the whole of the Big Bang. That attribute sucks up all of the now not permitted and unneeded Contained Energy which normally would have caused the sun to do an extinction level CME precisely directed at the Planet with bull’s eye accuracy.

The “old story” memory of this immanent Event will not happen. DoD has been given the heads-up to shill-out about this, but no one believes it.

3. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

I read you loud and clear IRF. Thanks for the comforting update.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

4. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    I read you loud and clear IRF. Thanks for the comforting update.
    Thank you Yiolas.

I mean to be of support.

No one can ask about the "Why" behind the issues that seem to be upon the consciousness of much of the planet's populations.

I can do that. I am an energy-sensitive and as such are required to be a messenger. Unhappily, i have to report that the RV and psychic community are reading/hearing/seeing only the memories of the "old story" future. A NEW STORY is coming forward as a replacement of the "New Age ascension dynamic old story". Without a NEW STORY contract to "view" the "future", they can only get that which has already been forgotten.

Yes, i know this sounds like some gobble-de-gook code that no one understands. That is because no one knows about it. No one is familiar with it. Nor are they supposed to be. I am not published, nor am i supposed to be. No one ever goes to my website or blogs, nor are they supposed to.

I am not to be known. I am not to be trapped by the "famous" power thing.

I am to support those who can hear. I am to support a balance in the internet and discourse. I am to support balance - an absence of stimulus - in those who are, by "old story" contract drivers, distressed and doing amplification through that to generate Contained Energy.

Always, the single reason any and all amplification is being driven forward now is to stoke the fires of the Planet's mantle in anticipation of the traditional Phoenix Phase ending of this present Genesis Cycle upon the triggering effect of Planet-X and Nibiru. The reason for stoking the fires is to drive up the liquidity of the mantel so the tectonic plate upheaval can take place.

It is NOT going to happen. The Planet has no use for this Experience again. The "old story" does not need to survive any more. Its survival contract has no use any more. The illusion does not need to recapitulate yet again another timeline trial in an effort to prove the illusion's ability to finally come up with an expression documenting real-balance. It, the illusions design construct, has failed at that. It was wrongly contrived from the get go. This has been observed by the "boss"-gear who originally put in the purchase order for it. That gear has observed that there is no fix for this place, no useful re-write of the "old story" play and decided that What Is Needed is a whole new play... the NEW STORY.

My assignment was to become an energy-sensitive, whether i liked it or not.
    See: EductiveFutureGroup.com “If it wasn’t for the Pain” page [ http://bit.ly/Pain_i_Believe ]

The new rules for energy are to ONLY support that which will advance the real-balance of the Planet. It is also permitted to support an individual express something that will advance their own personal real-balance, so long at that will coincide with advancing the Big Picture of supporting the Real Balance of the Planet.

5. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the_IRF (here)
    It may be useful to understand why this is a big topic.

It is on the next Event Schedule to be expressed, according to the “old story” [which has been replaced now by the onset of the NEW STORY]. Everyone is connecting to this memory of the “old story” future. The result is a propagation of the “what if” fear amplification cycle. It is a generator of Contained Energy produced by the hidden stimulus of this next event story/memory. Normally, in the “old story”, the generation of this “what if” fear amplification would cause the Sun to do its thing and blast the Planet with Phoenix Phase quick fry.

You may be excited to know that there is a highly talented, military grade, trained group of RV professionals, whose business is to support Wall St. clients, who have seen this memory of the “old story” immanent future. They have told those clients, and others, about it. They are as sure as they can be that it is on the event horizon.

However, it will not happen. Not this time. The NEW STORY is at the door. The “boss”-gear that requested this illusion experiment be expressed for its own purposes in the first place has made an inspection tour and determined that there is no fix for this or any of the other pervious (or future) timelines. Thus, there will be no more play re-writes and no more ever reoccurring Genesis Cycles. Rather, What Is Needed is a whole new play; the NEW STORY.

The greatest attribute of the “boss”-gear is that of having perfect amnesia. This ability to forget that which needs to be forgotten will be, and is being, applied to all the Contained Energy being amplified into expression by the “what if” fear dynamic of this next Event Scheduled Coronal Mass Ejection. The perfect amnesia of the “boss”-gear functions as a sponge or gigantic black hole bigger than the whole of the Big Bang. That attribute sucks up all of the now not permitted and unneeded Contained Energy which normally would have caused the sun to do an extinction level CME precisely directed at the Planet with bull’s eye accuracy.

The “old story” memory of this immanent Event will not happen. DoD has been given the heads-up to shill-out about this, but no one believes it.
    Remote Viewing has not been proven 100 pct accurated. There are many probable timelines and what probability gets locked in depends on the frequency of consciousness of the planet. This being the sum total of all living beings on the planet organic or inorganic

I personally will like to see a rosy future but the conciousness is telling us otherwise. Lightworkers in the planet are a tiny minority incomparison with the vast field of life which is very much distresed in this moment. We can not ignore that. We can all try to keep a high frequency by tunning in the frequency of joy but at the end it is the whole of the lightfield of the planet what will decide what happens here

There are other people like Andrew Bassiago, who has comfirmed that there are several timeliness and many Remote Viewers that have seen things that have never come to pass. One of the most famous saw the sky on fire in a recently interview so. We have to use our discernment and do our best to contribute in a positive way to the energy so we can shift the gloom and doom probability into a more humain outcome

Idlenes is not an option in this moment

6. Link to Post #126
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Nice post Stardust – totally agree. Idleness is not an option.

7. Link to Post #127
    Deactivated
    Thanks

RING OF "FIRE"

An almost perfectly circular coronal mass ejection (CME) blew out from the Sun...

Continued here.

8. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks so much for the response, StarDustAquarion.

Yes, i assume the multiple probability-timelines, in the memory of what i am required to call the "old story" future, is the way it worked.

What i can report is that the "boss"-gear has just now amplified its presence to this illusion's false-dimension. With each of these amplification step comes a massive increase of the Amnesia action, which is the effect of its primary dynamic… its primary attribute. This action process allows for or initiates its "next" Experience.

The result of this Amnesia process is a massive vacuuming up of all the unneeded "What If" fear amplification about the Sun. In the memory of the "old story" future, which reportedly is what the RV crowd does see, it is this sudden accumulation of Contained Energy, produced by the fear that actually caused the CME Event to occur.

Now, because of the Amnesia dynamic brought to bear by the “boss”-gear, this Event will Not happen. The Contained Energy produced at a globally level from this Event’s future memory, is being "dis-appeared" from the false-dimension.

This is new.
    Such a thing has never happened before.
    The "boss"-gear has never been here before to do such a thing.
    The illusion is finished. The "old story" does not exist any more.

Could it be that people will begin thinking, believing, that they have done things, which they haven't actually done, just because internally they are present to something that has been erased? I don't know. How could you tell?

I know this all must be hugely controversial as an assertion. How would anything like this be provable? Who has ever heard of this "boss"-gear business before? No one.

I am well aware of this. Is it important for anyone to know? No… not really.

Is it important for me to put it into the physicality of what yesterday was the remnants of the "old story"? Yes. Expressing it, inserting it into the thoughtform of this now allows for it to be so.

Your response is most helpful. It gives me a chance to explain a bit more and through that support the further amplification process of the Amnesia dynamic.

I very much would like to hear about any "flux" people are able to register, which might be attributable to this new process of absorbing all the root thoughtforms that operated as the foundational construct of the illusion. I am guessing that people may resister something like being in a fun house where suddenly the bent mirrors show twisted reflections. I do not mean to say things will be twisted. Rather, I wonder if people are picking up on an unusual sense of recent disorientation, a sense of suddenly being in “flux”, or something being strangely out of sorts.

Most respectfully yours,
    the_IRF

9. Link to Post #129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Remote Viewing has not been proven 100 pct accurated. There are many probable timelines and what probability gets locked in depends on the frequency of consciousness of the planet. This being the sum total of all living beings on the planet organic or inorganic

I personally will like to see a rosy future but the conciousness is telling us otherwise. Lightworkers in the planet are a tiny minority incomparison with the vast field of life which is very much distresed in this moment. We can not ignore that. We can all try to keep a high frequency by tunning in the frequency of joy but at the end it is the whole of the lightfield of the planet what will decide what happens here

There are other people like Andrew Bassiago, who has comfirmed that there are several timeliness and many Remote Viewers that have seen things that have never come to pass. One of the most famous saw the sky on fire in a recently interview so. We have to use our discernment and do our best to contribute in a positive way to the energy so we can shift the gloom and doom probability into a more humain outcome

Idlenes is not an option in this moment

Thanks so much for the response, StarDustAquarion.

Yes, i assume the multiple probability-timelines, in the memory of what i am required to call the "old story" future, is the way it worked.

What i can report is that the "boss"-gear has just now amplified its presence to this illusion's false-dimension. With each of these amplification step comes a massive increase of the Amnesia action, which is the effect of its primary dynamic… its primary attribute. This action process allows for or initiates its "next" Experience.

The result of this Amnesia process is a massive vacuuming up of all the unneeded "What If" fear amplification about the Sun. In the memory of the "old story" future, which reportedly is what the RV crowd does see, it is this sudden accumulation of Contained Energy, produced by the fear that actually caused the CME Event to occur.

Now, because of the Amnesia dynamic brought to bear by the “boss”-gear, this Event will Not happen. The Contained Energy produced at a globally level from this Event’s future memory, is being "dis-appeared" from the false-dimension.

This is new.
    Such a thing has never happened before.
    The "boss"-gear has never been here before to do such a thing.
    The illusion is finished. The "old story" does not exist any more.

Could it be that people will begin thinking, believing, that they have done things, which they haven't actually done, just because internally they are present to something that has been erased? I don't know. How could you tell?

I know this all must be hugely controversial as an assertion. How would anything like this be provable? Who has ever heard of this "boss"-gear business before? No one.

I am well aware of this. Is it important for anyone to know? No… not really.

Is it important for me to put it into the physicality of what yesterday was the remnants of the "old story"? Yes. Expressing it, inserting it into the thoughtform of this now allows for it to be so.

Your response is most helpful. It gives me a chance to explain a bit more and through that support the further amplification process of the Amnesia dynamic.

I very much would like to hear about any "flux" people are able to register, which might be attributable to this new process of absorbing all the root thoughtforms that operated as the foundational construct of the illusion. I am guessing that people may resister something like being in a fun house where suddenly the bent mirrors show twisted reflections. I do not mean to say things will be twisted. Rather, I wonder if people are picking up on an unusual sense of recent disorientation, a sense of suddenly being in “flux”, or something being strangely out of sorts.

Most respectfully yours,
    the_IRF

10. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Flares, x-ray and radio bursts today! Heads up for more activity in the next 48 hours!

Today from spaceweather.com:
    Quote SOLAR FLARE: Today, June 12th at 0055 UT, new sunspot 1081 unleashed an impulsive M1-class solar flare. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the flash of extreme UV radiation:

movie formats: 0.4 MB gif, 1.5 MB gif, 0.5 MB iPad

The explosion hurled a billion-ton coronal mass ejection (CME) off the sun's western limb; the cloud will probably not hit Earth. The explosion also produced a Type II radio burst. "Although the Sun was setting here in New Mexico, I was able to record the burst at 28 MHz and 24 MHz," says amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft. "Here is an audio file. The slow swoosh is radio noise from the sun!"

Sunspot 1081 is restless, growing, and more flares are likely. Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments.
    And look out for Comet McNaught!
    Quote Comet McNaught (C/2009 R1) is gliding through the inner solar system, due to approach our planet only 100 million miles away on June 15th and 16th. The approaching comet looks great in small telescopes, and may yet become a naked-eye object before the end of the month.
    Solar wind flowing from a huge coronal hole should reach earth around the 16th as well.

11. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

I just noticed that spaceweather has updated their page with this info on the sunspot activity of today:

Quote SOLAR FLARES: Today, June 12th at 0055 UT, new sunspot 1081 unleashed an impulsive M1-class solar flare. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the blast in high-resolution:

The explosion hurled a billion-ton coronal mass ejection (CME) off the sun's western limb; the cloud will probably not hit Earth. The explosion also produced a Type II radio burst. "Although the Sun was setting here in New Mexico, I was able to record the burst at 28 MHz and 24 MHz," says amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft. "Here is an audio file. The slow swoosh is radio noise from the sun!"

The M2-flare was followed at 0917 UT by an even more picturesque C6-flare. SDO recorded that one, too: movie, still frame. More flares seem likely as restless sunspot 1081 continues to grow. Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments.
    Last edited by MorningSong; 12th June 2010 at 20:04.

12. Link to Post #132
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    I just noticed that spaceweather has updated their page with this info on the sunspot activity of today:
    Just because this reply speaks to Sunspot activity, i thought the readership might be interested in this correspondence to the arrival of the NEW STORY:
    Sunspot Activity Supports EXPRESSION [ http://bit.ly/SunspotExpression ]

13. Link to Post #133
    Deactivated
    Thanks

A 3D Solar Wave

When a coronal mass ejection (CME) erupts from the Sun, movies in extreme ultraviolet light often show enormous waves, spreading over a large area on the solar surface, just as tsunamis travel far from the original seismic event. Now STEREO data have been used to show that these waves are the footprints of giant domes that spread upward into the corona as well as outward across the surface. Astrid Veronig and colleagues at the University of Graz in Austria say this dome is part of a coronal shock wave, separate from the CME itself, traveling at 250 km/s along the solar surface, but headed upwards at 650 km/s (almost 1.5 million miles per hour). This is the first time the full wave front has been seen moving through the corona as well as across the solar surface. These results have just been published in the Astrophysical Journal

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/img/ster...3D_EITwave.mp4

Source

14. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Sun's strange behavior baffles astronomers
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37705466...science-space/

Quote The sun's temper ebbs and flows on what scientists had thought was a pretty predictable cycle, but lately our closest star has been acting up.

Typically, a few stormy years would knock out a satellite or two and maybe trip a power grid on Earth. Then a few years of quiet, and then back to the bad behavior. But an extremely long stretch of low activity in recent years has scientists baffled and scrambling for better forecasting models.

An expected minimum of solar activity, between 2008 and 2009, was unusually deep. And while the sun would normally ramp up activity by now, heading into its next cycle, the sun may be on the verge of a weak solar cycle instead, astronomers said at the 216th meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Miami last month.

Sun's strange behavior baffles astronomers
    Constant interaction with Earth makes it important to track solar activity

By Denise Chow
    updated 10:28 a.m. ET June 15, 2010

The sun's temper ebbs and flows on what scientists had thought was a pretty predictable cycle, but lately our closest star has been acting up.

Typically, a few stormy years would knock out a satellite or two and maybe trip a power grid on Earth. Then a few years of quiet, and then back to the bad behavior. But an extremely long stretch of low activity in recent years has scientists baffled and scrambling for better forecasting models.

An expected minimum of solar activity, between 2008 and 2009, was unusually deep. And while the sun would normally ramp up activity by now, heading into its next cycle, the sun may be on the verge of a weak solar cycle instead, astronomers said at the 216th meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Miami last month.
    Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

"We're witnessing something unlike anything we've seen in 100 years," said David Hathaway of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala.

The sun's constant interaction with Earth makes it important for solar physicists to keep track of solar activity. Stormy periods can force special safety precautions by satellite operators and power grid managers, and astronauts can be put at risk from bursts of radiation spat out by solar storm. Scientists need to more reliably predict what's in store.

At the conference, four solar physicists presented four very different methods of measuring and tracking solar cycles.

The sun has spots
    Sunspots are areas of concentrated magnetic activity that appear as dark dots on the solar surface. The ebb and flow of the sun's magnetic activity, manifested in the appearance of sunspots, make up the solar cycle.

Typically, a cycle lasts about 11 years, taking roughly 5.5 years to move from a solar minimum, a period of time when there are few sunspots, to peak at the solar maximum, during which sunspot activity is amplified.

The previous cycle 23's extraordinary minimum recorded the highest number of days without sunspots that researchers had seen since 1913, said Hathaway.

Hathaway and his team of researchers measured what is called the meridional flow, which is the circulation of stellar material from the sun's equator toward the poles and back again. This flow can often influence a cycle's strength.

The scientists examined the changes in the structure of the flow, and the levels of geomagnetic activity, as they corresponded to the minimums and maximums of the previous solar cycles.

"We found that there were variations in the strength of that flow," Hathaway said. "The last minimum in 1996, that velocity was about 11 meters per second (about 22 miles an hour), which is pretty slow for an object as big as the sun. That flow slowed down as we went to maximum in 2001."

The meridional flow then quickly increased again, and by 2004, it was faster than it was at the last maximum, said Hathaway. This flow continued to stay fast on the approach to this most recent minimum.

"My suspicion is that this sunspot cycle 23 was a weaker cycle than the last two, with fewer sunspots and weaker magnetic fields. These may feed into what happens with the meridional flow that is going to lead to another weak cycle."

Hathaway predicts that cycle 24 should reach its peak in mid-2013 at about half the size of the last three cycles.
    Page 2 continues here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37705466...-space/page/2/
    Last edited by MorningSong; 15th June 2010 at 17:59. Reason: took out the trash...

15. Link to Post #135
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pay attention.
    The sun is supporting the NEW STORY.
    This is why things seem oddly out of sync with what would be expected.
    The "old story" is over. It is being forgotten.
    Anything that would have normally corresponded to the traditional Phoenix Phase dynamic of the Planet-X / Nibiru interaction with the sun and the Planet's tectonic plates will not happen.
    The sun is helping download a new programming into the Planet's magnetic fields as support for the Male-soul and stimulus-design Beings in preparation for the NEW STORY expression.

16. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Earth's magnetosphere has been under great stress all day today.

This is from early this morning...never seen it so "white":

Last edited by MorningSong; 15th June 2010 at 19:49. Reason: missed an s

17. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

@the_IRF:

(IRREVERENT reluctant FUTURIST)

You are using a lot of new terminology, some help with this would be appreciated.

1) Please provide a working definition of "boss"-gear.

2) When you are talking about the "old story" are you talking about macro-thoughtforms that comprise our current model/illusion of reality ?

John..

PS: I read that link you provided - I understand the pain. I am sorry you have gone through this, I have had a taste of it myself and I fully sympathise that "pain gets your attention".
    Last edited by Anchor; 15th June 2010 at 23:19.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You do not have to believe me, but this is wonderful.
    Thank you MorningSong. Your observation that you had never seen it so “white” is good news.
    This means that the imprinting of the Planet’s magnetic fields in support of the NEW STORY is coming along well:
    See: Sunspot Activity Supports EXPRESSION & [ http://bit.ly/Sunspot_Activity ]
    Last edited by the_IRF; 16th June 2010 at 00:02.

19. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    @the_IRF:

(IRREVERENT reluctant FUTURIST)

You are using a lot of new terminology, some help with this would be appreciated.

1) Please provide a working definition of "boss"-gear.

2) When you are talking about the "old story" are you talking about macro-thoughtforms that comprise our current model/illusion of reality ?

John..

PS: I read that link you provided - I understand the pain. I am sorry you have gone through this, I have had a taste of it myself and I fully sympathise that "pain gets your attention".

Thank you John for the encouragement of your invitation request for clarity.

This terminology stuff has been a struggle for me too. Worse yet, being a Junior Member far away from the required 50 posts to qualify for Senior Member status, I am a long way from being allowed to start a new thread, or Group, or Special Interest Group. Were that presently possible I could detail a broad-brush picture of what I have been require to know as new information. Then there would be a reference point of terminology and fundamental construct comprehension available. It is somewhat complex, but only because it is so foreign and new. The best part would be that then those who were interested could ask all the expected and obvious questions and I could address them. This would then become a sort of FAQ tutorial niche as a reference point. I would be able to participate in other Forum Threads and as questions came up for people I would be able to refer them to that Group Thread and even specific post #’s for clarity and reference of understanding.

I fully understand why Bill and Richard have designed the policy protocols to protect the collegial environment such as to foster a nursery for new and supportive information. Sadly it also puts Admins into a trap that it should not probably make waivers for. In the meantime, some would say they are being censored from interesting information. I do not have an easy answer for this. Each time I post something, I either have to make a great long dissertation explaining everything (inadequately) or attempt to convey the gist of the good news and hope it is of some use to the reader. Let me offer my sad apologies for my failings.

“boss”-gear:
    The illusion ascribes a personal persona and intelligible reasoning of purpose to the false-thought throughtform concept of the God or even MIND thing. The God/MIND construct is far to small and an inadequate concept for how the thing I contrive to describe as the “boss”-gear.

Instead, think of the relationship of three gears each with a specific design construct, all of which work together in the process of expressing real-balance. (real-balance = absence of stimulus)

There is the realm of real dimensions. This place we know is referenced as being false-dimensions.
    In real dimensions the three gears that are operative are the:real-stimulus gear // the “boss”-gear // energy-gear.

This could also be written as:Stimulus // MIND // energy

(Notice that energy always wants to be written in lower case only. This is because power is too easily attached to the thoughtform concept of Energy.)

The job of Stimulus (which is very small in real-dimensions) is to nudge the “boss”-gear to “action” (awake) when it has become stuck on something it is fixated upon internally and gone out of balance.

Because of its design, the “boss”-gear then determines “what is missing” and causing imbalance. Its job is to KNOW (identify) What Is Needed to reconstitute real-balance within itself. Its language is that of “feeling-energy shapes” (not emotional). It identifies which feeling energy is needed for expression… that it will then Experience and then conclude to return to its real-balance.

The “boss”-gear hands off to the energy-gear the What Is Needed “feeling-energy shape” it has selected for expression. The energy-gear expresses it. The “boss”-gear joins with that part of itself it doesn’t know exists, expressive energy… its back, and enters into the Experience of what got expressed. It then determines when it has had enough… when the Experience is to be concluded or Ended, and returns to its place of inner real-balance (the absence of stimulus).

Your grasp of the “old story” is correct. (macro-thoughtforms that comprise our current model/illusion of reality)

This “old story” was an experimental expression (construction site). It was a failure. [I am required to identify it as being false-dimensions as opposed to real-dimensions.] It was a failed expression because it could never demonstrate the ability to do real-balance in any of the timelines expressed up until this one, nor even the following Genesis Cycle expression of the Orions (which was to originate from our Planet next after the usual Planet-X / Nibiru dynamic).

Even if the “boss”-gear shown up for the Experience of this place immediately, it would have been rejected. As is, the “boss”-gear didn’t show up and the whole thing had to do “survival” because energy wasn’t given the option of expression any “stop” button. So, timeline after timeline had to be done. Bla, bla, blaa… bla, bla, blaa, and so on.

Why did this all get started in the first place? Imagine that you didn’t even know you existed as anything and were in the midst of a swirling kaleidoscope of Experience all happening at once. Imagine that this made you feel pretty good, because you were doing all that rush of Experience and at the same instant in the place of instantaneously recurring real-balance, or absence of stimulus. (In real dimensions everything happens at once. In the Last Future of false-dimensions everything can be seen at once… but nothing is active or happening.) Imagine that for the first time ever you said, “Why do I feel so good?” That is a question, not a Knowing, which is what you are supposed to do if you are the “boss”-gear. It also is the first time the concept of “I” happened.

So, you can see, this is how the horse pucky started to hit the fan, right? And you are the cause of it. Then you decide that you need to have things slowed down so you can identify one thing at a time and understand it. So you say, “Slow everything down and I want to be able to ‘see’ and ‘Be’, such that I can document what I register internally as a feeling-energy shape and what I register as an Experience outside my inner language place.” This of course is an expression not of ONE, but of two… duality. It wouldn’t have worked. It doesn’t work. That last directive to energy was the memo and design construct for this experiment… what we call reality or others call the illusion and I call false-dimensions.

There is so much more detail, and substance, but I am tired writing now.

Recognize however, that you, the “boss”-gear who did all this was actually doing an Experience of Self Illumination. This had never happened before. It had never been done before. As it happened to the “boss”-gear, so too was it happening to the false-dimensions… IS happening to the expression of here… it IS happening to you.

To make this story short, note that the “boss”-gear didn’t show up in a timely manner. It got stuck on something. It was stuck in real-dimensions obsessing on asking or amplifying its question and stating its directions… all enthralled with its Awakening to Self, though it didn’t know that yet. I like to say it got stuck in the Tavern having learned how to listen to jokes and tell jokes and got drunk doing so.

Please ask more questions as you wish.
    Last edited by the_IRF; 16th June 2010 at 03:00.

20. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Fascinating. I think I grok your post.

I would observe that you appear to have remapped large parts of "the law of one" into a new terminology - either that or its me mapping what you say back into a familiar reference.

Where you refer to balance, it would refer to lack of distortion. The Law of One makes frequent reference to infinite intelligent energy - which seems to maps quite neatly into the mind/energy gears. Stimulus would be intent, which sets in motion the infinite intelligent energy to acheive the intention. This maps into the manifestation principles covered indirectly in the Law of One and directly the Handbook for a new paradigm.

If I grok this correctly the reason that MIND is between stimulus and energy is that it is a connecting system in which experience can be perceived though deliberately limited filters.

When you speak of slowing everything down, I find this resonates with me as the flow of time.

Your perspective on things appears to be unique. If you don't mind can you please share - or reference where I can see - some background on the evolution of the model you have developed to explain things.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1 7 17 30 LastLast