Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 30 LastLast

Thread: Something Strange is happening with the Sun

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks

Default Re: Something Strange is happening with the Sun

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9Gf70iQ0EYw

march 30th magnetic anomaly

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wacko in pajamas For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd June 2011), panopticon (30th May 2011), Patience (29th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

There's some significant Comet(?) Elenin and planetary alignments coming up over the next week or so May 31 - June 7, that might be worth keeping an eye on.The Sun has started to get very active now.Elenin aligns with the Sun,Mercury,Venus and Mars over this period.But not Earth

You can check the alignments here:

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...=0;log=0;cad=0

Check the solar activity here: http://www.solarham.com/
    Last edited by ponda; 30th May 2011 at 16:40.

4. Link to Post #323
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

It's funny that NASA has been making a big deal about a lot of the planetary alignments that are happening around now, while also stating that it isn't a big deal... Sort of like a pimary school teacher saying "wow kids - look at that! Isn't that interesting?"....

Fishy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

astrid (31st May 2011), ponda (31st May 2011)

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

very.

NASA = never a straight answer.

To quote our beloved friend, Bob Dean.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Davidallany (18th July 2011), loveandgratitude (31st May 2011), ponda (31st May 2011), Referee (31st May 2011)

8. Link to Post #325
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

something I noticed that was curious this week on stereo...

notice the breaks at the exact same time each day? from what I've been watching these breaks only happen on a burst, but at the same time every day? That is the earthside info, and it is also showing up on A and B, any ideas?

whales only sing once a day?

Dark Energy counts from SDO peak at the same time.

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st June 2011 at 17:58.

9. Link to Post #326
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Could be the sun-gate is open and at that particular time it faces the Earth.

Only male whales sing, and they sing when communicating with other males only, not for females, according to a new research. Will have to look it up again, to see the details, and maybe if I find a connection with this.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    What I am about to post may be a hoax and it might not. I found this info on another forum and the poster there found it on a 3rd forum still.

Quote Whistleblower that works with NASA...
    Alert This Confirms Many Fears....
    This sensitive material dated 3/15/2010 at 4:30PM ET USA.
    Background....I found this to be credible and I want to share ASAP.
    What follows is an extract from a busy forum where someone identified himself as
    a "contractor" for NASA. He has decided to warn people and created a format
    to share what he knows of the anomalies in the SUN right now and what "he" and his family are about to do to protect themselves.
    They live somewhere near Houston TX, USA.
    Please do not judge ME from "his words". I simple want to share valuable information for our community.
    The players:
    mandle/honiker is a user that captured Q&A format
    Sickscent is the anonymous resource.
    *** His answers are in "Black Bold" and might speak volumes about the truth.
    Watch this 42 min video first...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mTnwj...layer_embedded

Re: The FLUFFY MAGNETIC RIBBON NEMESIS of the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

Sickscent says: We live in the physical universe of polarity. The basis of physicality is the constant oscillation of duality, where balance is perfection. But balance is a paradox because the only place for perfect balance to exist is singularity points reciding at the moment that the oscillation changes direction.

Here's a summary of OP's comments (in bold) from
    I took Sickscent's and added the rest of OP's statements, except for the part about the AC id from his iphone. I also deleted the redundancies from people's quotes:

HERE IS THE OPs RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD!!!!
    I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting **** happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun.

We'll start here and I'll respond how and when I can.

So is everything going to start coming apart at the seems now? And, are you referring to natural disasters, or imminent contact?

Sorry for the delay - had a meeting.
    Natural occurances.

How many would you say are 'in the know'?
    How is it you are able to keep it quiet?

This isn't about a "2012" senario. I haven't heard anybody acknowledge that timeline. It's easy to keep quiet, most people think NASA is hiding something anyway. In the know- It's hard to tell because how how many conferences take place between us, ESA, and others. Not every piece of the picture is being discussed at every conference either. Just what affects that agency or department.

seriously. why dont you just tell us WTF is going on with the sun already. Is it going to **** on us with a CME?? Are Aliens using it as a vehicle to enter our universe and come thru??? Is it burning out? are we going to freeze to death? WTF OP JUST SAY IT

Aliens, per se, have not been involved. The Sun IS involved.

invisible threads shall we say connected from the earth to the sun!
    Like the kind of invisible threads that show up in digital pictures between earth and other planets?

Those are an artifact of how the data is being converted not threads.

Does NASA think the sun is going to become extremely active, more than usual? Are they afraid of damaging CME's?
    Thanks in advance.

NASA has already acknowledged this. They came out late last year and revised downward what they had previously acknowledged. It isn't 'actually' turning out that way.

Does it have to do with Mars?

My group has only handled conferences regarding 'near earth' projects and interest. I haven't been privy to any info about Mars. But I haven't heard anything in the 'halls' like gets posted on here all the time - either.

i am sure it is about the solar pulse thing that would take out the techno grid.

The grid is a big concern.

It's obviously not about the end of the world in 2012 at least. Otherwise your job would be your last concern.

Nobody I have been involved with believes 'officially' the 2012 timeline.

Its not just the sun exhibiting different "behavior" several planets in our solar system now have significant magnetic fields that were practically non-existent before, and I think there are gravitational perturbations being measured that again were previously non-existent.

Like I said, many of you are very close to being right.

something to do with energy coming from the center of the galaxy.
    sun will react to it in a paranormal way.

The Sun is already reacting to 'forces' we can't see.

super nova? so what happened in the 2012 movie could occur but not on that timeline?

Haven't heard it put in terms of a super nova. A lot can happen that would (is) bad which would be far from a super nova.
    Scroll down to find post and continue at: http://www.face2012.net/forum/Genera...ck-2253-1.html
    I wish to exchange a few words with this fellow from NASA, as he seems to be withholding information. Anyone has the exact place where this first originated? I mean, the exact place where this NASA guy answered the questions?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

alxz (5th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd June 2011)

11. Link to Post #327
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Could be the sun-gate is open and at that particular time it faces the Earth.

Only male whales sing, and they sing when communicating with other males only, not for females, according to a new research. Will have to look it up again, to see the details, and maybe if I find a connection with this.[COLOR="red"]
    because this dark energy is hitting the left Stereo before the right stereo and earth it gives you an approximate triangulation in that direction, this dark energy isn't sun related or it would relate to the spin of the sun. This might be coming from outside the Galaxy, the question is what and where...

Dark Hole in that direction?

or...

This might be a start...

Quote A NASA-whistleblower has been warning of imminent Gamma Ray Bursts or Electromagnetic Pulses from our sun based on interference it's receiving from a massive interstellar cloud radiating from the centre of our galaxy.

This is the same cloud that David Wilcock was discussing at the Awake & Aware conference in L.A. late last year.

In his mesmerising presentation, he discussed distinct and noticeable changes in the magnetic/radiational data from our neighbouring planets in the solar system that emanate from our solar system's interaction with this encroaching interstellar cloud, it's this same cloud that's been affecting light output from various neighbouring stars. Hence NASA's blowing whistle. link
    What David hears, Kerry usually hears the same whispers...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd June 2011 at 19:52.

12. Link to Post #328
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The massive interstellar cloud is also talked about by David Sereda on Coast to Coast am

I have posted this video several time but it seems to be coming more and more relevant.
    David Sereda is well known in UFO circles but is also a scientist and very believable.

Its a question of trying to join the dots between, near extinction events, spirituality, raising of consciousness, evolution, cycles. the Sun.
    in other words the works.

In all I feel positive about whatever is coming out way.

Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (2nd June 2011), MorgaineFallen (11th June 2011), MorningSong (6th June 2011), Newlyn (3rd June 2011), Patrikas (7th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd June 2011)

14. Link to Post #329
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I wish to exchange a few words with this fellow from NASA, as he seems to be withholding information. Anyone has the exact place where this first originated? I mean, the exact place where this NASA guy answered the questions?
    Onyx, the original came from GLP http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1005905/pg1 The title of the thread is 'All I can say is, many of you are close!!!!'

Quote A synopsis dated April 1, 2011 from page 102 of the original thread in answer to someone asking to sum up the previous 101 pages.

"I will try.

Once upon a time, there was a contractor who worked for Boeing. He was apparently a mid level worker who overheard NASA scientists supposedly getting panicked about changes to the sun and other space anomalies.

None of this info. was made public, but it apparently freaked the Boeing contractor out bad enough, that he bugged out with his family to go live in the hills.

The earth is supposedly going to go through some "fluff" out in space as we slowly orbit our galactic center. This fluff is supposed to affect the earth in unpredictable and dangerous ways. I never did get exactly what is going to happen though. I don't think anyone knows.

It could be flares or comets or some other space doom. The original timeline called for it to happen last June, but as you can see, we are all still here playing on GLP. So , you can draw your own conclusions. Maybe it will happen soon, maybe not at all, maybe the OP was playing a game.

Who knows?, But it did make for some fascinating reading at the time."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

alxz (5th June 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (2nd June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (2nd June 2011)

16. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    something I noticed that was curious this week on stereo...

notice the breaks at the exact same time each day? from what I've been watching these breaks only happen on a burst, but at the same time every day? That is the earthside info, and it is also showing up on A and B, any ideas?

whales only sing once a day?

Dark Energy counts from SDO peak at the same time.

bump... Storm is back...

The whales stopped singing right after the spikes stopped hitting us...

17. Link to Post #331
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

I believe they are there to absorb the massive CME bursts from destroying all life on this planet. Time is nigh. Prepare, prepare, prepare....

I was umpiring this weekend in central Florida and felt like I was in the middle of someones BBQ pit out there. Oh and btw, they were chem-trailing all day.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

18. Link to Post #332
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

it was 101 today june 06-2011 not supposed to be this hot till last week of august. the sun is scorching the earth with energy like I've never seen.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. Link to Post #333
    Thanks

shhh haven't you heard, there isn't a global warming...

We have our first major tropical storm forming right now too...

and Pharaoh if you think it was hot with Chemtrails, add 5-10% to the temp without...

20. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

Hey Onyx,

looks like the whale songs "dark energy count" started picking up again before the M-Class Flare that just popped off...

whatever they did had stopped it for a while, any answer on what it might have been?

21. Link to Post #335
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

bump... Storm is back...

The whales stopped singing right after the spikes stopped hitting us...[/QUOTE]

Hi there id like to share something with u for you to consider....reason for what u have stated is that it was the whales that were bringing it in with their song and its vibration ....they came or were brought here from the pleiades...their spiritual gift and purpose for their song and vibration was to "hold" the memory the seas and all that was in it including the rocks and probalbly more because many kingdoms of earth were or had been put to sleep after the grids of earth were shut down.. their song and its resonance held the memory or assised to maintain it untill the kingdoms were reawakened and ready again for their knowing this is taking place all over the earth in many other ways with all kingdoms on earth of which the human race is but one, and is essentially what we call ascension ...blessings

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (13th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

check this soho movie...

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/gal...171_S22W53.mov

someone asked why the bursts aren't hitting us, watch the very end, see those white glowing orbs pulling away from the sunspot...

Onyx Calls them God's Balls, James friends...

whatever they are, we're glad they are there...

24. Link to Post #337
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

i want to know more

25. Link to Post #338
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If you want to keep your finger on the pulse, just review updates posted to http://psci.us/2012-2015.htm as that will have everything made available to the PSCI-NET network.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to psci For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (13th June 2011)

27. Link to Post #339
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

I've not got the time to scan through all 34 pages here but in case it hasn't already been mentioned I would like to bring people's attention to some youtube pages of someone doing some great reporting of the sun's activity.. may provide a useful additional source of information for some as he explains a lot of what is going on verbally (the latest video from June 7th is not his usual way of conveying information!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thebarcaroller
    Alternatively..
    https://youtube.com/user/SolarWat.../7/Tg6OQACOn9M
    Last edited by Risk Assessment; 13th June 2011 at 10:19.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Risk Assessment For This Post:

ktlight (15th June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (15th June 2011)

29. Link to Post #340
    Thanks

Bumped...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    check this soho movie...

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/gal...171_S22W53.mov

someone asked why the bursts aren't hitting us, watch the very end, see those white glowing orbs pulling away from the sunspot...

Onyx Calls them God's Balls, James friends...

whatever they are, we're glad they are there...
    everyone hasn't noticed yet but on the 11th of every month this year we have learned something new...

has anyone even looked at this Video showing UFO's that are protecting our planet?

or is everyone too busy waiting for something BIG!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 30 LastLast