+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

Hello my dear friends

Ascended master contact for healing modality, are they Aliens ? Part 1

I wanted to address the importance of Healing as a modality and as a system that is now coming to light as part of our evolution and indeed under fire as well as being in praise. What i hope to show is my experience and hope to explain who and what has been in contact with me and what they are showing me to disseminate to others.

Prelude : I do this for the greater good. I do not desire following. I do not desire nothing but friendship.

Thank you

Ok ....

I wanted to set out some guide lines of what healing is or at least is meant to be so there is a sort of reference. It is important as healers to have a basic reference guide for people and friends to refer to in order to understand the basics. As often having a distorted view tends to lead people down the wrong path..

As time goes on we will hear many interpretations of how and why. As usual some may distort the essence of healing... and some may even lead us a stray from it.

One thing is certain, people are being contacted on this earth , including myself , and being taught healing from beyond. Techniques that are to be shared and are part of our evolution. There is nothing sinister about healing your self and there is nothing sinister about learning how.

EG,

Mikao Usui was taught healing through meditation. He was enlightened of a way to heal ones self. and indeed this system has been taught all over the world. this system is called Usui Reiki.

The natural energies of contact are being masked by all sorts of nets across the earth .. but now is a time where the All energy will slice through it like a knife through butter .. some , like myself have pierced the net and are already playing outside the sandbox..

Since many people are waking up now.. and being contacted .. some are being shown ways to heal them selves .. indeed to be at peace inside so that we may evolve. I believe i have been given the charge to help disseminate particular information so that " healing " as a modality does not get convoluted and that people who gravitate to Truth will see the good in my words and it will help in a gentle manner , guide others to their own truth.

We all have the ability to manipulate our energies through thought and usually this happens or begins with meditation. Meditation is simply a time you set aside to think about what you want to achieve, or as some may want not to think at all .. either is fine. This is all meditation really is.. and peoples experiences during meditation are vast and varied. So the desired outcome is never right or wrong .. just something thats unique to you and of course sometimes sharing common strains with others.

One thing to consider that in my teaching and truth , be it my opinion, is that an evolution , not revolution is to take place. And part of that is to learn the denouncing of duality. that means to be at peace with all in the world from the stand point that there is no longer

US and THEM

No longer are we on the side of right or wrong.

We are to walk the middle path.

Our duality thus far as an experiment has set very strongly the path of duality typically Good and Evil. but i am here to tell you that they are one in the same. Good is the right side of evil and are within us the same being .. " every single one of us the devil inside " So to denounce the capability of Evil inside us is actually to enforce duality or endorse it and this inevitably creates more seperation.
    The greater state of sepperation is to endorse duality through fear of the evil inside or fear darkness. It is actually the opposite of what is needed in order to evolve. Face the dark , embrace the evil inside as it is part of you and let the duality go.. before i get mistaken please do not take this as a call to buy a dozen eggs and pelt them at people in a bus stop.. Thats not what i mean .. do not engage in evil , there is no endorsement .. but rather understand that it is no longer sepperate from us as we are in denial that we are incapabale of evil deeds .. when you accept that we are all capable of good and evil then we let go of the duality and then realise there is but the entity of ONE . ill get more into this later .. but for now please dont go buying eggs from the supermarket..

So lets step back and understand a few things.

In order to heal ones self it is important to be at peace. Healing modalities greatly endorse peaceful meditation as a way to calm the body and spirit. It is in this state we can learn to heal the body. This is healing with training wheels so to speak. Later when you become proficient you can do it on the run.. however first we must learn through meditation and reflection of the inner self.
    In my experience the steps i learned when i was contacted was the first words from their mouth.

" Let it go "

i heard these words in my meditation and knew that i had things inside that i had to let go of. So i went about seeking peace inside me. This is always an on going experience as things come to surface that havent been dealt with yet but indeed the intent to do so with the want of letting go..

Once i was satisfied that i got that message and committed to it i was then given my next piece of homework. The second words i heard them say to me was ...

" Know thy self "

It was really interesting what i was shown ofter this. I was sent through very many contacts in my meditation. I was looked upon by many spirits and guides .. i was looked upon and introduced to representative densities and all the while as i was in front of them i was being watched and i felt them watch me through every fibre of my being.. the slightest twinge of even one cell could be detected.

Then i was set out to see and stand before a representative of Law. Whom i was asked to look up to as it looked through me. I felt nothing move inside me as i felt completely calm to allow my self to be watched. I had nothing to hide and it was an amazing time and experience. This was how i was taught to " know my self " sometimes we think we do .. but it is normal and human to be tempted and to have temptation come to you and you buckle .. this was shown to me .. and i did buckle .. the evil or rather ego inside me triggered and i was shown my weaknesses as well as my strengths.. but was that a faliure ? no ... this was but an acceptance of my duality that existed inside me. Now i have that behind me i now know that the real lesson is to know thy self. I was shown all sorts of entities .. ones that showed me wealth and riches .. other that showed me healing and benevolence .. and now they show me stress and dealing with our time .. how am i to survive this and be in service to humanity ? how can i keep my head above water when i dont know which log to hold onto in the fast river or our time ? the answer came to me that .. i am not to fear anything !

if i do not fear then i do not have to take sides ! then if i dont take sides then i learn to denounce duality ! then if i denounce duality then i can finally become ONE !

Part 2 The Aliens live with the Ascended Masters.
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 22nd August 2011 at 22:35.

2. Link to Post #2
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Default Re: Ascended mater contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

Well, not all of them...I mean. we are aliens too...LOL

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), dan33 (31st August 2011), DNA (5th September 2011), mab777 (14th September 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (22nd August 2011), Pete (24th February 2012), WhiteFeather (7th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Ascended mater contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Well, not all of them...I mean. we are aliens too...LOL
    you cheeky naughty naughty ! lol

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

Nanoo, you always surprise me.

Thanks Nanoo and MariaDine

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), DNA (5th September 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (27th August 2011), WhiteFeather (7th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Aliens live with the Ascended Masters. Part 2

As the Hopi tribesmen say for this time " Enter the river and flow with its current, do not fear what you will find in there , this is a good time "

Entering the stream and indeed the white water is the test to see if we have courage to learn .. to be honest in order to be out there .. to be in contact you do need to be able to accept a great many things that may seem un usual , even they may seem wrong ... but in acceptance we manage to not cast judgment. When you do not cast judgment you avoid duality and fear as fear brings attachment to entity and self pitty adheres the experience energetically to your physical being.

Being in touch with an Ascended Master is a matter of following a path to enlighten your inner self first. When you receive teaching from them you may encounter energies of being time space and dimension.. they all have the same space … Do they live with Aliens ? well of course they do  where else would they live but out there amongst them and indeed be a part of their lives and energetic space. We must realise our existence is very different to how they experience existence. We see things in 3D and order events by time slots. They live in holographic space and live in sequential multi dimension. This means they are on several planes at the same time ie dimensions or levels of the vales..

So what does this all have to do with healing ? Healing is a great path to enlightenment. As it stands all paths to betterment are through a healing of ones self beliefs and ailments be they physical or mental, . Why do we have to heal ? take a look at our schooling system .. thats why ... But what does the word “heal “ actually mean ?

heal

verb (used with object)
    to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.

“ In my great heart beats a drum that pumps a healing through my body by carrying the blood of my good nature “

M D E

I had a dream that once I fell into suffering and when I woke I was in pain. I went through torture and torment, aches and breaks it was as though the dream , that was holographic, actually hurt me … But wait ! …. why did that happen ?

We are made up of energy , it’s a proven fact that we are all made from the same stuff , vibrating at different frequencies. So if we are all the same then we must be one mass of interactive beings that mutate reality through subjective thought in a matrix of holographic energy. So if that’s true then any ailment , any tumour , any cancer , any broken bone is merely so because it is in our energetic belief or is in our subjective plane ! aaah … but that’s confusing .. how can all that be true ? well how can it not be ? I just said it is .. therefore it must be .. if its not then what Is it ?

Its everything and nothing all in the same moment… but we are getting ahead of ourselves … lets get simple stupid !

How does dis ease manifest ?

A dis ease is more times than not , an attachment to an event through an emotional charge. Lets say for eg you stub your toe. What is the first thing you do when that happens ? think carefully right at that moment what do we normally do ? Yes we curse and then feel sorry for our selves. This is the general reaction to pain or discomfort. Did you know that emotional reactions to pain actually cause them to stay attached to the area that the pain comes from ? Emotion, as an energetic signature, is a bonding agent to experience. When we have an emotional moment the body and mind go into an energetic reaction that helps us remember the moment by recording a synaptic response via emotion. If we have emotional reactions to pain guess what the body does ? it keeps it in your body so you can continue to feel it ..
    This is, in directly what you are telling the body to do by reacting with emotion or self pity.

So in order to heal something you first must look for an “ emotional moment “ especially if you are dealing with old aches and pains. These need to be identified right down to the time and moment of the injury. The injury may be an emotional response to an event or it can be an actual accident where the body has been injured.

Now for healers that want to help someone heal, you must take them back to this moment and heal them from there is space time. So in other words travel back in time to that moment or back in sequence to that moment. It all depends on how you want to gauge or locate the event. Once you have this moment in the mind of the patient , you then work by releasing the emotive attachment to the pain by asking them to reverse the self pity attached to the moment. In other words “ stop feeling so sorry for your self “ hmmm now that does sound cruel but it’s the very reversal of self pity that releases pain.

This is a very practical method that is quite simple to do .. and you can actually do it your self or with the aid of a healer. You just need to meditate and learn in your own time.

If you have questions fire away 

Cheers

N
    N

8. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Effects of Stress upon an energetic system.

Stress is the number one ally of energy vampirism. In an energetic body the mind , heart and other sub systems inside the body react in real time to the senses and feelings we encounter and indeed is governed by the way we “ Re Act “ to these experiences. Stress sets off a chain of events to counter act it and the body and mind is able to resist great amounts of stress.. some people actually enjoy stress because it is an energy system and they feel energised by it.

This is a peculiar thing to take note of. What is the difference between someone that likes and dislikes Stress ? One enjoys it , the other resists it.
    Does this mean that the body has the ability to energetically accommodate the reactions and chemicals released when under stress ? Yes it does but deeper still the actual amount of chemicals released and type is dependant on the individuals Emotional response to the Stressful situation. If one accepts the situation as a part of a sequence , that it is necessary to go through it in order to achieve a goal.. then the person changes the reaction to the stress emotionally then energetically and then chemically.

If one resists or has negative emotional response to a situation then the body supplies chemicals to counter act this reaction , it then continues to supply the chemicals as long as the body has the nutrients to create the necessary chemicals. If we do not have the correct or sufficient nutrients then the body runs out of fuel and then you get the beginning of Dis Ease. This is a spiral down unless you look after the nutrients.

Everything we need in order to survive or heal the body exists in nature ! We are actually made of the same stuff that exists in the soil , the water , the trees.. we are the same stuff and this is scientifically proven as fact. So how do we stay healthy ?

Understanding stress is Key ! especially in today’s environment. Lets face it everything is geared to create stress. Everything in popular media at least and the governing system of our banks and money . These are all linked to debt slavery which creates a very sad and stressful existence for many that live under the line of sustainability.,

The even more dangerous part to this is Stress can snow ball circumstance if one is not vigilant to take back control of the self and the mind.

So how does one reduce stress ? Well firstly we need to exercise acceptance. Acceptance is a great tool to over come stress in that it is the first line of emotional rational to a situation. So when come upon by an event instead of heading for the Anger reactive energy , practice going for the Acceptance energy. Say to your self. Ok here is an obstacle, it is here for me to learn, when I learn I become more useful and in turn powerful, the obstacle is there to help me , its actually there to help my life become better. Ok lets accept the challenge and now identify it . Once we have identified the obstacle we are then presented with ways , through meditation, to over come it ! You may think .. easy for you to say Mr Meditation man ! well lets just say that

“ until you learn to paint with a brush we are all just drawing stick figures “

Get over the self doubt , tuck in your shirt , understand that in order to learn you have to apply your self , get off your bum and take action. Do not let life happen to you.. take control of it and drive it the way you want it to be.

If you are in a chronic situation where you just don’t have the energy or will to get past these obstacles then im here to tell you this. My dear friend come close as I whisper to you something sacred….. Love your self , look at the sun and rain , breathe the air and be grateful, love the life you live and realise that if you have the freedom to read this then you are in a good place, then look at your woes one bit at a time and slowly in your own good time tackle one thing at a time till you strengthen your position. Look at your health, look at your nutrition , look at your mind and heart and one by one you can change these things with a bit of determination. Make decisions to stay away from energy vampires and look after your own. Smile my dear friend that the very fact you are alive is a blessing regardless of anything that may happen out there. Walk in the forrest or park and look at the flower, look at the bird that flies to your side and looks in your eye.. appreciate the dear gifts of mother nature and the beautiful planet we live upon and you will see in time that all is brighter and better than what we give credit. Change your own existence to be the outcome you desire to be better to your fellow man .. accept the part you play in the world that is not prefect but it is real.. as real as anything that is.

Stress : People who suffer from stress and have mental disability as a result, may be suffering from Magnesium deficientcy. If you take some magnesium this will help the mind be calm and then things don’t seem so bad, when things don’t seem so bad we have the energy to get up and create solutions. This is all about energising and taking care of the body and energetic system we are all a part of. Stress as an energetic entity depletes magnesium as the brain seeks this chemical to create a reaction to soothe the mind.

Key : Stress less , look after the body and the mind with thank you with great thoughts and manifestations.

Cheers

N
    N

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Keep going!

Stress as a software (a trojan may be) that absorbs energy,... over and over.
    Work, traffic lights, shop windows, mobile phones (always screaming your attention), TV ads, even the background sound of the city, ALL caught your eye. Stress is a normal way of life .... we walk through the streets shaking.

I have not felt better than when I fasted 20 days on the mountain. I went back again, reloaded.

I have the feeling that when you write ... you let yourself go. That is a gift

Thanks Nanoo.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), DNA (5th September 2011), lookbeyond (14th December 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (30th August 2011), unearth9 (18th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Keep going!

Stress as a software (a trojan may be) that absorbs energy,... over and over.
    Work, traffic lights, shop windows, mobile phones (always screaming your attention), TV ads, even the background sound of the city, ALL caught your eye. Stress is a normal way of life .... we walk through the streets shaking.

I have not felt better than when I fasted 20 days on the mountain. I went back again, reloaded.

I have the feeling that when you write ... you let yourself go. That is a gift

Thanks Nanoo.

Thank you Dan , you are correct !

We are surrounded by stress but if we take the time to change our energy by calming the self then we manage the stress and can continue.

I manage my stress levels by meditation. I take the time every morning to do 45 minutes of meditation and when im finished i feel refreshed. When i work with people in my clinic they always ask me how am i always so cheerful. It is because of a few things and i will explain.

As mentioned previously we are in an energetic inter actual reactive matrix of energy. One system relies on the other and in real time affects the other systems inside us. Its a great machine of simple complexities. What i mean by that is if we were to try and deconstruct how we actually work most our brains would fry to understand it. But what we need to know is just the simple things and then we leave them in the back ground as we concentrate on whats in the now.

One thing sets off another and can cause chains of reactions such as the butterfly effect. Everything you do sets off chains of events. And its important to do things within your integrity of being. If things you do feel un natural and it confuses you then you should return to Know Thy Self. It helps when you do something that it feels good , natural and has purpose.

When you do things from your own integrity they fell good, they cause good things for you then in turn your active stress levels reduce. Everything you encounter in life and how its energy effects you is dependant on your " Outlook " ie how you tend to look at things. If you see everything as a distraction and find your self wishing constantly to be left alone on an island then suffice to say you may be waiting a while for that to happen.. This is resisting typography. Typography is your environment, resisting it is un natural to your being , it brings greater stress, stress is its own reward and its accumulative. If you resist everything then you get more of it. The Key , as mentioned before is this

" let go of self pity and do your task with intent of being using your integrity of space "

" if you are not happy in your present situation then under the power of your own integrity change the situation for the better, let go the safe raft you sleep on and wade into the river , what you find in there is turbulence but eventually you find freedom "

I was set this task myself. I found myself at the helm of a very successful international business i built from the ground up. I had over 30 staff and worked 7 days a week. I made oodles of money and bought lovely things with it .. i never did without and my position was good.. from a financial stand point. But was i happy ? No ... I loved what i did to the core but i had become a slave to it. Where was my spiritual development ? It had gone down the drain.. For years i studied and then let it go .. i met a fork in the road and chose the material path.. whatever i set my mind to i would achieve with integrity. But now i saw the light .. one day i woke up and for the first time in 8 years i felt no love to go to work.. I had no passion left for my business .. i decided that day to sell off my company ! within 1 month i had sold off 60% of my company and set myself up to get back to nature, spirit and healing ..

I had through my toxic enviroment of working with chemicals etc Lung cancer , Bowel Cancer , Tumour in my left brain , testicular cancer , the beginning of diabetes , over weight by 35 kg , no life , no happiness , but i was Financially stable .... hmmmm not good ...

I was lucky that i had already known and was shown from a very young age how to heal myself .. not once did i have an ounce of self pity for the ailments i had in my body. I set out to cure myself and did it with a smile on my face. I refused to go down with a frown ! You see that very moment when you give up .. when you let the " doctors " start bombarding you with radiation ! to cure cancer ? Please ! thats when your body feels sorry for its self and adheres to the ailments you have...

Next : The Cure Of A Life Time

Love and hugs to all

N
    N

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I've read this morning your 3 chapters. Very interesting. ... "the meditation man". i though Nanoo was an engineer, but i fail. You're a healer. I'm glad you overcome your "inharmonics" on your body/emotional/mental complex

Write another chapter, ...and don't think while you're writting it

Best Wishes, Nanoo (la hormiga) here i am (with Michael Caine) ... "you're only sopossed to write a single bloody chapter"

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), DNA (5th September 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (4th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    I've read this morning your 3 chapters. Very interesting. ... "the meditation man". i though Nanoo was an engineer, but i fail. You're a healer. I'm glad you overcome your "inharmonics" on your body/emotional/mental complex

Write another chapter, ...and don't think while you're writting it

Best Wishes, Nanoo (la hormiga) here i am (with Michael Caine) ... "you're only sopossed to write a single bloody chapter"
    Thank you Dan you remind me of a dear friend. Someone cheerful and encouraging . it is good to see people like you in the world.

What i will write next is something people will find strange even on here in Avalon.. or maybe not .. I dont know .. The truth is the more i know the less i learn .. so i try to know very little if anything. I keep my brain empty so wisdom may pour in from above. I hope to share what i learn with a few people the good things that we need. I hope and so do they that the good things will reach the ones in need of it and in turn change pockets of ones who will matter most at the right moment.

N

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Of course, Nanoo and dan33 are back again, through Avalon.

"What i will write next is something people will find strange even on here in Avalon" The rarer, the better.

Thanks Nanoo.

Last edited by dan33; 3rd September 2011 at 00:50.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

D-Day (7th September 2011), DNA (5th September 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (4th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Cure of a life time

" The day i woke from a night of dreaming showing me the choices i had. Anger was mirrored to me the ugly face of tumour's in my brain and the result of a tormented soul.. "

It was clear to me that something was wrong .. my body was weak the day after i sold everything .. it was like id just finished a marathon and was recovering.. but in examination found i was living with all sorts of ailments that were there but in some sort of stasis ... Doctors did not know how to explain to me why they just sit .. but i knew why without words to them .. They would never understand anything beyond 2 dimensional healing ..

When you have a realisation of something wrong in the body the first reaction is usually self pity .. then we usually have relatives that hear about it and join in on the pity party. This is a very sad place to be.. While they mean well , pity party people and relatives tend to make us feel more sorry for our selves.. this in turn makes everything worse. Right at that moment when the " Realisation Moment " is tender the last thing we need is more " Emotional Bonding Cement " to adhere the ailment to our energetic being. This is why i decided to deal with everything on my own ..

" I know when you tell someone a secret that it is no longer a secret and everything is lost from your direction "

I am very fortunate to have had teaching from a very young age of how solitude can help you meditate .. from the age of 6 and maybe even before i meditated on things .. I set up on the hill under the tree and looked intently at nature .. it was as though it spoke to me. I heard things from trees and birds and animals that wanted to be my friend.. I was in an enchanted world of my own creation and solitude was my friend.

SO being alone in times of trouble was no stranger to me.. i realised by default that when im on my own i have enough energy to direct my own affairs.. its when others get involved that you tire from trying to keep them on track as well.. so i decided that i had at least 2 years in me to research and recover. This was plenty of time because i already knew that cancer is a common thing in the body .. the body can deal with cancer if we have the correct nutrients and if we do not adhere the cancer through self pity. You see the cancer is the easy part to cure.. The self pity .. well thats the hard part and this cure is entirely mental. While i write this i hope that people who read it realise that time is nigh to learn to release fear and self pity , learn this now .. not 10 mins after you find you are ill ...

Our body loves all sorts of nourishment. And healing must be holistic in its approach. I have a friend that is a very good doctor and she tells me that her teaching in Nutrition in her 8 years learning was apporoximately 12 hours in total ! Hmmm .... Ok so lets look at that as an entitiy of its own .. Simply put from 1950 till today 2011 cancer cases have increased by over 40% Nutrition in food has decreased by over 60% so maybe the two have something in common or perhaps even are directly linked to each other.. I think so !

Ok lets get simpler again .. I wont go into nutrition because there is a myriad of information on this and its easy to research. What i will do however is cover what is not spoken about and what is the type of cancer that Doctors are spending Billions in " Research " cough cough ... " Emotionally Adhered Cancer " .

Ever hear about specialists and doctors that examine a patient and cannot desypher whats wrong with them ? This is common .. This is more times than not an Emotionally Adhered Cancer or Ailment brought about by the emotive reaction to the realisation of the ailment. Regardless of ones outer resiliance it is the inner belief system at work here and its working in a negative way because of how we are educated about how the body and ailments work. We are continually told that we need Doctors and Chemical Medicine .. This is a great way to perpetuate sickness and create a market for them to on sell more chemicals. What a bloody shame these peopel are so stuck in a wasteful life perpetuating these un truths.. imagine if their minds were set to doing something real , the wonders that a good mind could produce !

So ! I am here to tell you that forget positive thinking , forget good nutrition, forget medicine , forget exercise ! While these as a holistic approach is the way .. the first thing you must learn is Faith. Faith in yoru self that you know the way. Have the courage to un learn the un truths and discard them for what they are. Realise that the ones searching for a leader are in need of self leadership. As long as we follow we are lead to the place of another ones' intention. Hoiw can another lead you ? Lead your self ! Believe your own truth and you will heal mountains !

In this transition of time we are generally being lead to heal out there , to heal the world and stratorphere.. While this has very good intentions the most simple way to heal this planet and our civilisation is to look within and heal our self first ! imagine if everybody healed them self ... then we wouldnt need to heal someone else ! then we would all have the energy to get on with our task ! when we are happy energetically we unanimusly change the psychic energetic charge of the earth by default. Then the Mother earth can do her job on her own. Thats what she is designed to do. While i say this i realise that healers are still needed . But the true chage of a good healer is to help the person , through education , heal them selves and be ultimately self sufficient.

So un learning takes time, changing the way we look at things as skeptics takes time. Because to un learn is to have faith and return to the beauty of a child's mind. The childs mind coupled with wisdom of age then is a mind of creation. Right now in writing this i feel my heart beam with energy ! i know now through meditation and seeking truth that i have systems in me and indeed all of us, that tell me when i am on track. This is the majic we all have waiting for us. This is what lies dormant in all of us , this is what we are here to learn.

Update on my own ailments.

My blood tests show 0 cancer cells. I have shed 20 kgs approx in body fat. My energy levels are better than they have been in 20 years ! I cycle cross country off road a few times a week with a friend that is a competitive bike racer. He is 11 years younger than me .. Last time we raced we did a sprint to the end and he struggled to keep up with me ! this was a marked improvement in my strength and fitness.

I cannot explain but my tumurs do not affect me at all .. i feel them sometimes but its liek they want to grow but are not allowed, i keep them in check while they heal over time... i know now that anger is not the way. i know now that understanding and compassion without being emotionally attached to anything is beneficial. I know now that to take time to bless your food and give thanks changes its energetic signature and its nutritional content energetically is amplified. I know now that once a week when i meditate on my rock in nature that i give deep thanks to Mother Earth for her beautiful ways and that she knows i love her deeply. I do not feel sorry for her.. she does not need pity .. just love.

Hugs, Nanoo

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Random answer ("deep under mother earth" on you tube)

Thanks Nanoo for the Chapter.

...and a Michaels Stearns theme

Hugs, Daniel
    Last edited by dan33; 5th September 2011 at 00:14.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

D-Day (7th September 2011), DNA (5th September 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (5th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Your experiences are quite extroidinary. I'm very happy for you in terms of your experiencing revitalized health.
    That is wonderfull.

I would love to talk about what these beings could possibly be.
    I was waiting for a phrase like this.
    Quote They live in holographic space and live in sequential multi dimension
    And when I heard it, I pretty much knew we were in contact with the same folks.
    I have a thread about some of my experiences with these "folks". Holographically Projected Human/Alien Healers
    I look forward to chatting more about these shared experiences.
    Last edited by DNA; 5th September 2011 at 13:49.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

D-Day (7th September 2011), dan33 (5th September 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (5th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How's it going Nanoo Nanoo?

Okay so I'm reading post #1.
    I agree it's all about healing yourself.
    These folks use a system very much like what I see Reiki to be.
    Only in thier halographic form they seem to be able to put their hands right into you.
    Also, and I don't know if you get this, but it seems that if I use a couple of crystals and put my own energy into the healing the whole thing works better.
    I use two very easy to find inexpensive cystals.
    A single terminated clear quartz about five inches long and a sinlge terminated purple amethyst the size of a fist.

I know it sounds wierd but now that I'm thinking about it.
    Most of the meditations start with a pulsing energy coming down on me.
    As I lay I try to match my vibrations to the energy that pulses.

As my vibration raises these folks get clearer and clearer. They appear 100% human, and I've always wondered if that was more for my benefit, but I think they really are as they appear.

Quote The natural energies of contact are being masked by all sorts of nets across the earth .. but now is a time where the All energy will slice through it like a knife through butter .. some , like myself have pierced the net and are already playing outside the sandbox..
    Yes, this worries me. It seems I ran into one of these nets and the consequenses were not good. It seems we are being,,,,,discouraged when contacts such as these start.

Quote We all have the ability to manipulate our energies through thought and usually this happens or begins with meditation. Meditation is simply a time you set aside to think about what you want to achieve, or as some may want not to think at all .. either is fine. This is all meditation really is.. and peoples experiences during meditation are vast and varied. So the desired outcome is never right or wrong .. just something thats unique to you and of course sometimes sharing common strains with others.
    I agree. I would never have had these contacts if I didn't meditate regularly.
    Meditation is momentary liberation from the karmic cloth we wear in this life time. A reprieve from the internal dialogue and the whisperings of our little shoulder devil, who we sometimes mistake for our own voice in the cacaophony of our internal dialogue.

Quote One thing to consider that in my teaching and truth , be it my opinion, is that an evolution , not revolution is to take place. And part of that is to learn the denouncing of duality. that means to be at peace with all in the world from the stand point that there is no longer

US and THEM

I agree here very much as well.
    I ussually lose folks when I mention this.
    I have found that these halographic healer folks want us to understand this above all else. I call it detachment, and when I do mention it, people think it is another word for cruelty or aloofness. But that's not it at all.
    Detachment is to be free from the reaction of our social programing.
    Where as you say it is to be free from duality, I say it is to be free from the knee jerk reactions we have on account of what we've been tought as right and wrong all of our life.
    Which is just another way of saying what you said.
    Duality, wrong and right,,,same thing pretty much.
    When we label something as wrong or right, we have placed a false label on it, we have entered it into a prison of limitation as we have done with our self as this is now how we are limiting our mind, this form of thinking is very limiting.

Quote Our duality thus far as an experiment has set very strongly the path of duality typically Good and Evil. but i am here to tell you that they are one in the same. Good is the right side of evil and are within us the same being .. " every single one of us the devil inside " So to denounce the capability of Evil inside us is actually to enforce duality or endorse it and this inevitably creates more seperation.
    Wow,,,,,I absolutely agree here as well.

I've mentioned parastic 4d orginisms on another thread and folks get hung up on them being these "evil" demonic beings. And I'm always like, no, they just are what they are. When you examine the interactions of human on human behavior you can witness folks stealing energy from each other all the time. I've done it. I see it done all the time. Since my awareness of it has increased and I've made a concerted effort not to do it I may do it less,,,,but all human interactions have a degree of it.

Folks get hung up on evil, and it's like, we have to have a much more open mind if we truelly want to witness reality and understand a sliver of it.

Quote " Let it go "

i heard these words in my meditation and knew that i had things inside that i had to let go of. So i went about seeking peace inside me. This is always an on going experience as things come to surface that havent been dealt with yet but indeed the intent to do so with the want of letting go..
    It's an on going process because we have been crammed so chalk full of false labels and paradigms.
    During my meditations with these "folks", I will get a small visual scene that elicits a reaction from my consiousnees/subconsioiusness.
    The reaction is like a surfacing bubble in a pool of water, I then must follow the bubble down to it's source in order to find out why and where this reaction came from.
    At the same time these "folks" are doing a form of reiki on my body and many times I think this "bubble origin" was something they ran into while doing healing work on me and they needed a coordinated mind/body effort to release the "blockage".

Quote " Know thy self "

It was really interesting what i was shown ofter this. I was sent through very many contacts in my meditation. I was looked upon by many spirits and guides .. i was looked upon and introduced to representative densities and all the while as i was in front of them i was being watched and i felt them watch me through every fibre of my being.. the slightest twinge of even one cell could be detected

I hear you on this one.
    I have seen the craziest sh!t.
    Spirits, ghosts, I have helped some ghosts crossover to the other side.
    On accident at first but eventually I could actually help them.
    Nature beings, or elemental spirits,,that basically look like the classic depiction of diminitive elfs.
    I've seen and communicated with a shadow being, not exactly the coolest thing.

Quote Then i was set out to see and stand before a representative of Law. Whom i was asked to look up to as it looked through me. I felt nothing move inside me as i felt completely calm to allow my self to be watched. I had nothing to hide and it was an amazing time and experience. This was how i was taught to " know my self " sometimes we think we do .. but it is normal and human to be tempted and to have temptation come to you and you buckle .. this was shown to me .. and i did buckle .. the evil or rather ego inside me triggered and i was shown my weaknesses as well as my strengths.. but was that a faliure ? no ... this was but an acceptance of my duality that existed inside me. Now i have that behind me i now know that the real lesson is to know thy self. I was shown all sorts of entities .. ones that showed me wealth and riches .. other that showed me healing and benevolence .. and now they show me stress and dealing with our time .. how am i to survive this and be in service to humanity ? how can i keep my head above water when i dont know which log to hold onto in the fast river or our time ? the answer came to me that .. i am not to fear anything !

if i do not fear then i do not have to take sides ! then if i dont take sides then i learn to denounce duality ! then if i denounce duality then i can finally become ONE !
    Yea I'm defintaly not through with overcoming my attachments and descriptions of reality. I'm still too busy categorizing the universe rather than just letting it flow.
    I still judge and attribute a right or wrong.
    And I defintatly still fear stuff.
    Last edited by DNA; 5th September 2011 at 13:55.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), 4evrneo (12th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), dan33 (5th September 2011), Kiforall (30th January 2013), lookbeyond (14th December 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (5th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #16
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Your experiences are quite extroidinary. I'm very happy for you in terms of your experiencing revitalized health.
    That is wonderfull.

I would love to talk about what these beings could possibly be.
    I was waiting for a phrase like this.
    Quote They live in holographic space and live in sequential multi dimension
    And when I heard it, I pretty much knew we were in contact with the same folks.
    I have a thread about some of my experiences with these "folks". Holographically Projected Human/Alien Healers
    I look forward to chatting more about these shared experiences.
    Thank you for your well wishes i appreciate it.

Ok in my experience i have encountered too many entities to count. My traditional way of thinking that contact would be a physical 3 D encounter has been shattered completely. Lets face it why would you step into someones face when you can just appear in their brain ? Mind you i believe they are in my room sometimes , just invisible. They show me photos of myself in real time from angles that show me where they are in my room. Then i look at them and smile ...

I guess i should rewind a little..

My first encounters were when i was about 4 years old. I was being monitored by about 6 or 7 little greys. They were extremely friendly , cheerful and respectful. The little ones about 3 to 4 foot tall are generally Doctor Scouts. They have a big nose and ears. But seeing them in the physical form hasnt happened since until recently in february of this year. I woke up during a visit and startled one of them.. it waddled off and dissapeared.. poor little man .. anyway

At the beginning of the year as i went through deeper meditation and listened to their guidance i was shown greater things. I remember one day i was in meditation and then i materialised in what seemed to be a great church. I kneeled and put my head forward and my gateway or what we call the crown chakra was opened. And i mean like a big hole in my head the size of an ostrich egg was gaping energetically. I was in 5D and i felt my head expand .. holographically i saw my brain electrify and it felt like my actual skull was gone and my head and brain , which i realise now is a great transmitter, it was surrounded by a silver light ... I finally felt connected. The procedure or what i guess is an anointing of sorts, took only a few minutes .. when i came out of the meditation i was still in 5D .. Everything sparkled like diamonds .. i felt amazingly confident and tall .. i was hungry so i decided to walk to the shops down the road and get milk and cookies.. as i walked down the road i felt like i knew everything that was about to happen.. i walked in the night like i was bullet proof.

So when i say they live in holographic space this is a term that i conclude .. these details are never discussed .. only what is most important.. From what i have been shown we are all holographic in the sense that we are actually a projection of energetic interactive memory from the future ? hmmm its really difficult to explain or articulate it and im actually glad .. because its actually enchanting this way ..

They do live or exist rather in multi dimension meaning they skip across back and forth up and down through the layers i guess you could call it. I have been to places far beyond our galaxy .. travelled to places for moments of time , being shown representatives of space and law. All of this happens from the comfort of my bedroom which is set up as a meditation centre of sorts. As i do a lot of writing and reading i have 3 computers set up for different tasks. I can now read faster as i tought myself to read backwards .. meaning i read one line forward then the next one back the other way .. What i have realised is that the limits .. well there arent any out there and indeed inside us. I smile when i say this because i dearly love life .. i feel so grateful for being through the experiences i have thus far.. My intuition was always very good .. but since all these things have hapened its been uncanny .. i now get holographic projections happen when i meet with people while im awake .. i see things and sence things from people and i walk up to them and just say .. its ok .. and i smile .. somehow they know i know and they smile back .. And you know the most beautiful thing about all this ?

im not special .. im not from a special blood line ( some may disagree ) i am a normal man that just decided to have a go.. i have never believed in limits and Holographic Space is limitless..

anyway im rambling .. DNA thank you for your contact .. i will read your thread and lets keep discussion going . Indeed of anyone has curioocities then fire away !

N
    N

25. Link to Post #17
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    How's it going Nanoo Nanoo?

Okay so I'm reading post #1.
    I agree it's all about healing yourself.
    These folks use a system very much like what I see Reiki to be.
    Only in thier halographic form they seem to be able to put their hands right into you.
    Also, and I don't know if you get this, but it seems that if I use a couple of crystals and put my own energy into the healing the whole thing works better.
    I use two very easy to find inexpensive cystals.
    A single terminated clear quartz about five inches long and a sinlge terminated purple amethyst the size of a fist.

I know it sounds wierd but now that I'm thinking about it.
    Most of the meditations start with a pulsing energy coming down on me.
    As I lay I try to match my vibrations to the energy that pulses.

As my vibration raises these folks get clearer and clearer. They appear 100% human, and I've always wondered if that was more for my benefit, but I think they really are as they appear.

Quote The natural energies of contact are being masked by all sorts of nets across the earth .. but now is a time where the All energy will slice through it like a knife through butter .. some , like myself have pierced the net and are already playing outside the sandbox..
    Yes, this worries me. It seems I ran into one of these nets and the consequenses were not good. It seems we are being,,,,,discouraged when contacts such as these start.

Quote We all have the ability to manipulate our energies through thought and usually this happens or begins with meditation. Meditation is simply a time you set aside to think about what you want to achieve, or as some may want not to think at all .. either is fine. This is all meditation really is.. and peoples experiences during meditation are vast and varied. So the desired outcome is never right or wrong .. just something thats unique to you and of course sometimes sharing common strains with others.
    I agree. I would never have had these contacts if I didn't meditate regularly.
    Meditation is momentary liberation from the karmic cloth we wear in this life time. A reprieve from the internal dialogue and the whisperings of our little shoulder devil, who we sometimes mistake for our own voice in the cacaophony of our internal dialogue.

Quote One thing to consider that in my teaching and truth , be it my opinion, is that an evolution , not revolution is to take place. And part of that is to learn the denouncing of duality. that means to be at peace with all in the world from the stand point that there is no longer

US and THEM

I agree here very much as well.
    I ussually lose folks when I mention this.
    I have found that these halographic healer folks want us to understand this above all else. I call it detachment, and when I do mention it, people think it is another word for cruelty or aloofness. But that's not it at all.
    Detachment is to be free from the reaction of our social programing.
    Where as you say it is to be free from duality, I say it is to be free from the knee jerk reactions we have on account of what we've been tought as right and wrong all of our life.
    Which is just another way of saying what you said.
    Duality, wrong and right,,,same thing pretty much.
    When we label something as wrong or right, we have placed a false label on it, we have entered it into a prison of limitation as we have done with our self as this is now how we are limiting our mind, this form of thinking is very limiting.

Quote Our duality thus far as an experiment has set very strongly the path of duality typically Good and Evil. but i am here to tell you that they are one in the same. Good is the right side of evil and are within us the same being .. " every single one of us the devil inside " So to denounce the capability of Evil inside us is actually to enforce duality or endorse it and this inevitably creates more seperation.
    Wow,,,,,I absolutely agree here as well.

I've mentioned parastic 4d orginisms on another thread and folks get hung up on them being these "evil" demonic beings. And I'm always like, no, they just are what they are. When you examine the interactions of human on human behavior you can witness folks stealing energy from each other all the time. I've done it. I see it done all the time. Since my awareness of it has increased and I've made a concerted effort not to do it I may do it less,,,,but all human interactions have a degree of it.

Folks get hung up on evil, and it's like, we have to have a much more open mind if we truelly want to witness reality and understand a sliver of it.

Quote " Let it go "

It's an on going process because we have been crammed so chalk full of false labels and paradigms.
    During my meditations with these "folks", I will get a small visual scene that elicits a reaction from my consiousnees/subconsioiusness.
    The reaction is like a surfacing bubble in a pool of water, I then must follow the bubble down to it's source in order to find out why and where this reaction came from.
    At the same time these "folks" are doing a form of reiki on my body and many times I think this "bubble origin" was something they ran into while doing healing work on me and they needed a coordinated mind/body effort to release the "blockage".

Quote " Know thy self "

It was really interesting what i was shown ofter this. I was sent through very many contacts in my meditation. I was looked upon by many spirits and guides .. i was looked upon and introduced to representative densities and all the while as i was in front of them i was being watched and i felt them watch me through every fibre of my being.. the slightest twinge of even one cell could be detected

I hear you on this one.
    I have seen the craziest sh!t.
    Spirits, ghosts, I have helped some ghosts crossover to the other side.
    On accident at first but eventually I could actually help them.
    Nature beings, or elemental spirits,,that basically look like the classic depiction of diminitive elfs.
    I've seen and communicated with a shadow being, not exactly the coolest thing.

Quote Then i was set out to see and stand before a representative of Law. Whom i was asked to look up to as it looked through me. I felt nothing move inside me as i felt completely calm to allow my self to be watched. I had nothing to hide and it was an amazing time and experience. This was how i was taught to " know my self " sometimes we think we do .. but it is normal and human to be tempted and to have temptation come to you and you buckle .. this was shown to me .. and i did buckle .. the evil or rather ego inside me triggered and i was shown my weaknesses as well as my strengths.. but was that a faliure ? no ... this was but an acceptance of my duality that existed inside me. Now i have that behind me i now know that the real lesson is to know thy self. I was shown all sorts of entities .. ones that showed me wealth and riches .. other that showed me healing and benevolence .. and now they show me stress and dealing with our time .. how am i to survive this and be in service to humanity ? how can i keep my head above water when i dont know which log to hold onto in the fast river or our time ? the answer came to me that .. i am not to fear anything !

Yea I'm defintaly not through with overcoming my attachments and descriptions of reality. I'm still too busy categorizing the universe rather than just letting it flow.
    I still judge and attribute a right or wrong.
    And I defintatly still fear stuff.
    When you accept to the core that we are all one then you will realise you have nothing to fear. Then you need not take sides at all , that twinge you feel just at your solar plexus ... as you remember times of judgment ? this is gone with the acceptance that you am i , i am you .. we are the same person , being just vibrating in different frequencies dependant on our matrix.

I went into a meditation to ask to be shown our timelines. What i was shown or rather what detected me ! was the representative of evil on this planet.. I mean the very core of it was infront of me.. it was daunting but it looked upon me and shrugged and walked away .. because i did not judge it at all ! I nodded in respect and it left me alone .. WOW !

but what happened before i was shown it was an interesting thing .. the energy takes on a face with eyes but its nothing like i can describe .. it then materialises the scene or representative that i was wanting to speak to .. the representative was made from the same holographic energy that all the others were made from .. good and bad .. so in essence thay are all the same.. so what i realise is

Do not judge

Do not fear

Do not take sides

Do not create duality

Walk the middle path

N
    N

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Amazing dialog between NANOO and DNA !

Thanks.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), 4evrneo (12th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), DNA (6th September 2011), lookbeyond (14th December 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (6th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Thank you for your well wishes i appreciate it.

Ok in my experience i have encountered too many entities to count. My traditional way of thinking that contact would be a physical 3 D encounter has been shattered completely. Lets face it why would you step into someones face when you can just appear in their brain ? Mind you i believe they are in my room sometimes , just invisible. They show me photos of myself in real time from angles that show me where they are in my room. Then i look at them and smile ...

Though our takes can differ, they can both be correct.
    It has been my experience, and we may be treated differently, I'm going to be honest, these folks have told me I'm pretty much a entry level participant.
    Not destined to be a teacher not groomed to impart knowledge like you have stated you were told.
    I'm fine with my position on this.

In my interactions these folks halographically project themselves from a ship.
    They are projecting themselves from a room that is specialized for this purpose.
    The room itself projects around me and when I raise my vibrations enough I can see it halographically superimposed on my own 3d room.

I don't have a lot of the gifts you have, but my third eye is extremely devoloped. I don't see these folks in my minds eye, I see them standing beside me circling me.
    It used to bother me that no one intruduced themselves personally to me.
    But over time I have come to realize that they have hundreds if not thousands of folks involved in this humanitarian effort and the individuals change as one would expect.
    I have been told it would do no good for me to latch on and become enamored with any one of them.
    My information is stored and anyone who is at the helm can look at my data in concerns with my past interactions and my current devolopment.

I can always see where ever they are in my room, but their form is purposely obscured. I see their body, torso, limbs and I know what sex they are, but their face is always obscured.
    There was one exception to this, there was one time a intern/trainee was present, I knew he was just observing and there was a moment after some momentus break through I had, where I saw him crouching down looking me in the face, I looked right back at him and we both looked at eachother with a kind of "fascinated" expresion. He had short light brown hair, he was of medium to slight build and about 17-19 years old.

Quote I guess i should rewind a little..

My first encounters were when i was about 4 years old. I was being monitored by about 6 or 7 little greys. They were extremely friendly , cheerful and respectful. The little ones about 3 to 4 foot tall are generally Doctor Scouts. They have a big nose and ears. But seeing them in the physical form hasnt happened since until recently in february of this year. I woke up during a visit and startled one of them.. it waddled off and dissapeared.. poor little man .. anyway
    Wow. I have never witnessed physical greys. I understand that there are some greys working in this capacity though, and if you have a prior incarnation from zeti reticuli, it makes sense anyway that you would feel comfortable with them on a soul level.

The folks you mention sound like they could be Orion or even Sirian.
    I have reason to believe I have certain past affiliations with the Sirians.
    I have had one grey show up via halographic form to lead me through some meditations and I was kinda leary about it.
    I mean, I know I don't know what the heck is going on with visitor politics, but as of right now the greys have a bit of a bad rep right now.

This grey was pretty cool, he helped me to release muscle memories I have been retaining in connection to past loves that still smoldered because I was secretly fanning them.
    Silly Me.

Quote At the beginning of the year as i went through deeper meditation and listened to their guidance i was shown greater things. I remember one day i was in meditation and then i materialised in what seemed to be a great church. I kneeled and put my head forward and my gateway or what we call the crown chakra was opened. And i mean like a big hole in my head the size of an ostrich egg was gaping energetically. I was in 5D and i felt my head expand .. holographically i saw my brain electrify and it felt like my actual skull was gone and my head and brain , which i realise now is a great transmitter, it was surrounded by a silver light ... I finally felt connected. The procedure or what i guess is an anointing of sorts, took only a few minutes .. when i came out of the meditation i was still in 5D .. Everything sparkled like diamonds .. i felt amazingly confident and tall .. i was hungry so i decided to walk to the shops down the road and get milk and cookies.. as i walked down the road i felt like i knew everything that was about to happen.. i walked in the night like i was bullet proof.

I have never had an experience like that.

Quote So when i say they live in holographic space this is a term that i conclude .. these details are never discussed .. only what is most important.. From what i have been shown we are all holographic in the sense that we are actually a projection of energetic interactive memory from the future ? hmmm its really difficult to explain or articulate it and im actually glad .. because its actually enchanting this way ..

They do live or exist rather in multi dimension meaning they skip across back and forth up and down through the layers i guess you could call it. I have been to places far beyond our galaxy .. travelled to places for moments of time , being shown representatives of space and law. All of this happens from the comfort of my bedroom which is set up as a meditation centre of sorts. As i do a lot of writing and reading i have 3 computers set up for different tasks. I can now read faster as i tought myself to read backwards .. meaning i read one line forward then the next one back the other way .. What i have realised is that the limits .. well there arent any out there and indeed inside us. I smile when i say this because i dearly love life .. i feel so grateful for being through the experiences i have thus far.. My intuition was always very good .. but since all these things have hapened its been uncanny .. i now get holographic projections happen when i meet with people while im awake .. i see things and sence things from people and i walk up to them and just say .. its ok .. and i smile .. somehow they know i know and they smile back .. And you know the most beautiful thing about all this ?

This is a point that I'm sure perspective plays a big role in.

Have you ever looked at the literature surrounding the theosophists who claim to see folks kicking it on Mt Shasta?
    A lot of what they are talking about is in line with what we are talking about.

I'm very picky when it comes to allowing literary convienances to make there way into these interactions.
    But, I have got to say, Amorah Quan Yinn, who lives in the city at the foot of Mt Shasta describes the experiences I'm having to a tee.

Mt. Shasta first recieved otherwordly significance when Frederick Spencer Oliver who channelled a being called Phylos the Thibetan wrote a sensational story called "A Dweller on Two Planets by Phylos the Thibetan"

Oliver's work is amazing in my opinion.
    The retelling of the life of Phylos in Atlantis included the description of antigravity air ships, submarine craft, television, wireless telephony, arial water generators, air conditioners, high speed rail, and atomic telescopes.
    Oliver recounts Phylos's last life in the 19th century as a gold miner occult student of "Theo-Christic Adepts".
    Oliver then chronicles Phylos's travels to Venus/Hisperia via his subtle body while his physical body resided in a physical temple inside of Mt. Shasta.
    It is this mention of Mt. Shasta that started the hoopla.

Madamme Blavatasky's Theosophists took this information and ran with it.
    They would make pilgrimiges to Mt. Shasta and many reported seeing and interacting with folks who sound a lot like what we are describing.

Oh, and about the procog and psychic impressions you get, I just want to say I don't have any of that.
    Other than my ability to see into "finer" realities, i don't have any psychic ability at all. And I"m cool with that.

It may have to do with soul age and that kind of thing.
    You may be a very old soul and accomplished a lot of necessary devolopment.
    If earthly incarnating soul ages could be given a level of 1-5 I think I'm about a 4.
    So there is quite a bit to learn I'm sure.

I've got a buddy who's about as old as a soul can get and still be incarnating here.
    He can just do things that have taken me years of study and meditation to do.
    He's never read a single book in his life and has never meditated as far as I know.

Quote im not special .. im not from a special blood line ( some may disagree ) i am a normal man that just decided to have a go.. i have never believed in limits and Holographic Space is limitless..

anyway im rambling .. DNA thank you for your contact .. i will read your thread and lets keep discussion going . Indeed of anyone has curioocities then fire away !

N
    I feel you.
    I"m not special at all. I have never had psychic abilities or anything.
    And I'm definatly not from some cool blood line. My family is a bunch of hill billies from the arkansas ozarks.
    I think I hear duelling banjos coming on.

I hear you on not judging or assigning a good or bad to everything.
    When you look at it from a reincarnational aspect that includes we are destined to experience the whole gauntlett, well, then you know. We have all been good or bad, we have all experienced life times as victims and as perpetuaters of violence.
    It just comes with the territory.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th September 2011 at 10:25.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

1inMany (16th October 2012), D-Day (7th September 2011), dan33 (6th September 2011), Kiforall (30th January 2013), Kraut (13th July 2013), lookbeyond (14th December 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (7th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote As the Hopi tribesmen say for this time " Enter the river and flow with its current, do not fear what you will find in there , this is a good time "

Entering the stream and indeed the white water is the test to see if we have courage to learn .. to be honest in order to be out there .. to be in contact you do need to be able to accept a great many things that may seem un usual , even they may seem wrong ... but in acceptance we manage to not cast judgment. When you do not cast judgment you avoid duality and fear as fear brings attachment to entity and self pitty adheres the experience energetically to your physical being.

Being in touch with an Ascended Master is a matter of following a path to enlighten your inner self first. When you receive teaching from them you may encounter energies of being time space and dimension.. they all have the same space … Do they live with Aliens ? well of course they do  where else would they live but out there amongst them and indeed be a part of their lives and energetic space. We must realise our existence is very different to how they experience existence. We see things in 3D and order events by time slots. They live in holographic space and live in sequential multi dimension. This means they are on several planes at the same time ie dimensions or levels of the vales..

So what does this all have to do with healing ? Healing is a great path to enlightenment. As it stands all paths to betterment are through a healing of ones self beliefs and ailments be they physical or mental, . Why do we have to heal ? take a look at our schooling system .. thats why ... But what does the word “heal “ actually mean ?

heal

verb (used with object)
    to make healthy, whole, or sound; restore to health; free from ailment.

I'm intrigued again by your use of the term "ascended master", I'm pretty sure this was coined by the theosophists and maddame Blavatasky herself.
    And being as so many of the theosophists in the early 20th century reported so many instances that are very similiar to what you and I are talking about, I find it very fitting.

Again I can't agree enough with avoiding judgement, duality and the idea of attachment to entity.
    As a matter of fact almost everyone of my meditations with these folks starts with a refresher in detachment.
    And ironically enough, a detachment from them. They never want to foster dependence, and they are very clear about that.
    If one does not maintain detachment with these folks, then I don't think they will continue the lessons.
    At least that's what they threatened me with.
    I kept falling into the habit of looking at them as Angels, and thinking they were going to just lead me to my destiny.
    They wanted me to understand that they are people, not angels, and i was not to put them above myself or divine them in any way.

That's why I cringe when I hear some of the channelled folks use words that foster dependence.
    When I hear messages saying things like, "you have nothing to worry about you will be taken care of" or just the whole blather of adjectives divining these beings, I pretty much know that these are folks I would want nothing to do with.

I have to say, this is all very validating and reasuring for me.
    When one partakes of this adventure it is solitary in terms of your 3d fellow man not being involved.
    Folks with an average knowledge base of the occult and fringe will cringe uppon hearing things like this.
    It is just out of their sphere of possibility, as far as accepting it as a possible reality.

This type of endeavor leads one to a solitary monk like existance, regardless or not if you are surrounded by freinds and love ones.
    I love my girl freind and she is there for me in almost every capacity, but it would be foolish of me to communicate these things to her.
    It would be nothing more than me indulging in wanting to be understood and pursuing validation.
    Personal validation is a bit of a luxary one has to be willing to do without when one takes this path.

“ In my great heart beats a drum that pumps a healing through my body by carrying the blood of my good nature “

M D E

I had a dream that once I fell into suffering and when I woke I was in pain. I went through torture and torment, aches and breaks it was as though the dream , that was holographic, actually hurt me … But wait ! …. why did that happen ?

We are made up of energy , it’s a proven fact that we are all made from the same stuff , vibrating at different frequencies. So if we are all the same then we must be one mass of interactive beings that mutate reality through subjective thought in a matrix of holographic energy. So if that’s true then any ailment , any tumour , any cancer , any broken bone is merely so because it is in our energetic belief or is in our subjective plane ! aaah … but that’s confusing .. how can all that be true ? well how can it not be ? I just said it is .. therefore it must be .. if its not then what Is it ?

Its everything and nothing all in the same moment… but we are getting ahead of ourselves … lets get simple stupid !

How does dis ease manifest ?

A dis ease is more times than not , an attachment to an event through an emotional charge. Lets say for eg you stub your toe. What is the first thing you do when that happens ? think carefully right at that moment what do we normally do ? Yes we curse and then feel sorry for our selves. This is the general reaction to pain or discomfort. Did you know that emotional reactions to pain actually cause them to stay attached to the area that the pain comes from ? Emotion, as an energetic signature, is a bonding agent to experience. When we have an emotional moment the body and mind go into an energetic reaction that helps us remember the moment by recording a synaptic response via emotion. If we have emotional reactions to pain guess what the body does ? it keeps it in your body so you can continue to feel it ..
    This is, in directly what you are telling the body to do by reacting with emotion or self pity.

"Attachement to an event with an emotional charge is more often than not disease."
    Wow, God that makes a lot of sense. I mean, undergoing these things you are like, okay so you all are healing me but what the heck good is it doing?
    But you are right.
    Again, detachment here is key.

And again, self pity is huge as well. So many times we think we have the right to lord over these attachments and the knee jerk reactionary defense when they feel threatened is the self pitty.
    I'm reading what your saying in terms of these attachements and it reminds me of a solution for them given by Carlos Castaneda called "the recapitulation". I'll just copy and paste it. It is really an excellent technique for healing emotional attachments and reclaiming lost energy that is corded out so to speak.

Quote A recapitulation is the forte of stalkers as the dreaming body is the forte of dreamers . It consists of recollecting one's life down to the most insignificant detail.
    The first stage is a brief recounting of all the incidents in our lives that in an obvious manner stand out for examination.
    The second stage is a more detailed recollection, which starts systematically at a point that could be the moment prior to the stalker sitting, and theoretically could extend to the moment of birth.
    A perfect recapitulation can change a warrior as much, if not more, than the total control of the dreaming body . In this respect, dreaming and stalking lead to the same end, the entering into the third attention. It is important for a warrior, however, to know and practice both.
    The key element in recapitulating is breathing. Recollecting is easy if one can reduce the area of stimulation around the body. Theoretically, stalkers have to remember every feeling that they have had in their lives, and this process begins with a breath.
    Write down a list of the events to be relived. The procedure starts with an initial breath. Stalkers begin with their chin on the right shoulder and slowly inhale as they move their head over a hundred and eighty degree arc. The breath terminates on the left shoulder. Once the inhalation ends, the head goes back to a relaxed position. They exhale looking straight ahead.
    The stalker then takes the event at the top of the list and remains with it until all the feelings expended in it have been recounted. As stalkers remember the feelings they invested in whatever it is that they are remembering, they inhale slowly, moving their heads from the right shoulder to the left. The function of this breathing is to restore energy. The luminous body is constantly creating cobweblike filaments, which are projected out of the luminous mass, propelled by emotions of any sort. Therefore, every situation of interaction, or every situation where feelings are involved, is potentially draining to the luminous body. By breathing from right to left while remembering a feeling, stalkers , through the magic of breathing, pick up the filaments they left behind. The next immediate breath is from left to right and it is an exhalation. With it stalkers eject filaments left in them by other luminous bodies involved in the event being recollected.Carlos Castaneda

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

D-Day (7th September 2011), dan33 (6th September 2011), Kiforall (30th January 2013), Kraut (13th July 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (7th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast