+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

1. Link to Post #61
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: Ascended Master contact for healing modality , are they aliens ?

Something i sent to a friend recently.

experience a few days ago. I was in deep meditation, i had a myriad of entities in my room from my etheric family. I called upon them to be with me to get through some things. One was to heal my eyes. My eye sight has been declining and its from such extreme relaxation my eye sight goes blurry. So i decided to fix it. What i did was stare at a tv screen till i mentally re focussed my eyes. Then i decided thats how i wanted them to stay.

And they did. now this is where it gets tricky. In that moment when i realised that id actually done it, a miracle it would seem, the congratulatory internal ego came and tried to change it back by recognising something extrodinary. My mind was somewhere in its memory denying my healing because i believed it to be a miracle. But i denied myself that feeling and just felt like it was normal to do this. My eye sight stayed sharp as a result.

You see, know thy self, is an on going task of un learning your deepest mental constructs. Expecting miracles is what can stop them from hapening. Just feeling that they are not miracles and accepting its normal is what creates them.

This is so delicate, you can see why all this media we see is programming our subconcious for mediocrity.

So, be brave and smile into the existance you see as your highest joyous existance always. And dont ever be upset at being human. We are what we is :-)

Hugs my dear friend :-)

Naniu

2. Link to Post #62
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Prayer to the Masters of Knowledge.

A retrospective analysis of prayer and meditation.

Before i was sure why people prayed or how i believed it was merely to report my sins. Being raised a catholic i guess thats what made me so depressed about prayer. As i stared at our saviour crucified on a cross and confessing my sins it dawned on me, why would i pray to a crucified saviour ? i would be happy to pray to a happy representation of him .. but nailed to a cross ... something is wrong with that picture

So i denounced catholosism. Phew, load off my mind. Now letme say i love religion and i have great faith and if the tennets of religion and faith are pure then they may serve us. So i decided to change my prayer..

Rather than confess my sins i decided that my gods adore me regardless of what mistakes i make as long as i care about improving my self. So instead i decided to make prayer about good things. I asked for blessings to people i love and people i dont like. I aksed to be helped with knowledge and to over come anxiety. I prayed for assistance in times of need. And i realised something

Karma is a defining timer in sequence to having prayers met. Those who have good karma, ie ones who realise it and service it with good ntentions after bad mistakes, have their prayers answered when the relevant karma is completed.

So they go hand in hand. People with good karma, ones who make the effort to be good to one another have prayers met, depending on the prayer.

The beauty with faith is you cannot cheat :-) your purity of intentis is an amplifier of prayer. Karma is a frequency filter, and your voice is a speaker box of vibrations.

Connect the dots

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 14th January 2013 at 08:31.

3. Link to Post #63
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Rather than confess my sins i decided that my gods adore me regardless of what mistakes i make as long as i care about improving my self. So instead i decided to make prayer about good things.
    Yes, they adore you regardless. So, how about also including a 'thanks' to them in your prayer? It feels good to be grateful.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (13th January 2013), Samsara (13th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #64
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GarethBKK (here)
    Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Rather than confess my sins i decided that my gods adore me regardless of what mistakes i make as long as i care about improving my self. So instead i decided to make prayer about good things.
    Yes, they adore you regardless. So, how about also including a 'thanks' to them in your prayer? It feels good to be grateful.

I am remisss, you are correct, i did not mention in my sequence of prayer i always give my grwtitude to the wonderful things in my life and thank mother earth and father sky. Depending on what or who i am speaking to directly.

Thank you for pointing this out. Giving thanks is very important indeed :-)

Naniu

6. Link to Post #65
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Something has come to me that is interesting.

When i decided to de calcify my pineal gland i felt a most powerful energy brewing on top of my head. Then when it switched on i felt a most powerful beam come out of me. This beam was anger and distress. Thebeam could not come out till i decalcified my pineal gland. This is possibly delaying our victory.

De calcify now.

No fluoride what so ever!

Ok

N

7. Link to Post #66
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have sme new info on mental trainig. Its to do with phase cancelling thoughts that stop progress.. more when i get my head around formulating it

N

8. Link to Post #67
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello My Dear Humanoid, Aliens and Extra Terrestrial Star Gate Travellers ! Stuck in the 3d paradigm and finding it somewhat difficult to come with the strange net of energies surrounding us and indeed filtering the good vibes that should be avail on request.

Its not something new to discuss such things and its usually through a lot of discussion we can see and feel a change by implementing technology or basic thought changes that bring about a measurable change in our physiology and indeed our subtle bodies. The problem however i believe is this, the smaller effects are realised by the larger reactions and the larger effects are change by the smaller re alignments.

hold on it gets a whole lot more complicated ! ( hope you had your coffee ! )

Our mental state is a governing system for our bodies ,.. we think therefore we do but further down the road we entertain that fact that we think therefore we are.

And both are true . Getting back to the subject matter i have been reverse engineering a mental process somehow embedded in me and indeed a lot of people i meet. The problem is when i feel it , when i think something positive ie wish to achieve something i felt a twinge in me that when i explored it was a not so good feeling..

i pondered this for many years indeed coming up to my 6 th year of meditating on this problem i found the answer one day just recently.

So this not so good feeling was lets say a " negative " reaction i believe to the faliures i had in my life .. perhaps an accumulated memory of these faliures in the form of a fear. We do have these memories in our bodily structure and they create programs , some are for protection and some do not serve us any more.

The greater fear comes from the negative outcome .. in our minds we think " its best to expect faliure so we are not surprised and therefore not as hurt " but when we explore this we see its not a great train of thought. Can you imagine a long jumper thinking this on the run up ? hmm they may fall short every time and edify their original and " limiting " thought process. The thought is what prepares the bodily function and the subtle bodies energy responces. They work together to create the desired outcomes. It is widely reported the pineal gland along with many others in the body create the nessesary pre cursor hormones dependant on what the eyes and mind see. So as a visual deptiction the body reacts to its vision of faliure or prosperity. The clincher is WE are the ones creating the negative or the positive dependant on our propencity to give greater energy to whatever thought process is prevelant.

What causes these good and bad habits ?

Simply put, the pain felt from faliure is not realised as a stepping stone to success. Can you imagine how different your lives could be if you not only welcomed faliure but rejoiced in it ?

What the ! ? Nanoo you are a nutter !

Thank you for the compliment ! i adore when someone thinks this ! you know why ? because it tells me im hitting places unusual. These places are where the secrets are kept to avdancement of the human helix.

When a faliure happens we can choose to either learn from it or dump on our selves for not being perfect.. Perfection ? is anybody perfect ? no well except for Jennifer Connely .. shes perfect ... hmmm .. But why do we dump on our selves ? Because its a bad habit passed on from generation to generation and its time to break the habit with a simple process.

When you have a faliure instead of doing the usual and feeling that sinking feeling in your gut ( which enables pre cursor hormones to create magnesium dependant soothing drugs of self pity ) Why not rejoice in the faliure ! Look DIRECTLY at the component in the faliure that was the weak link and say AHAAAA ! thats the little buuger i gotta fix ! change the equation with the new information and refine your process. Then try try try again till you get it right ! then when you get it right rejoice in the victory ! and then keep going and going till this becomes second nature.

The only difference between successful people and not so successful is this one very small detail.

Now we get to the good part. wheni thought of taking on a project i felt that energy of doubt start to come on in my Boja level ( ill post the thread ) i suspended it and kept its feeling from growing , i then held it in view and then summoned the success feeling ( its a ball of white light in the shape of a dohnut ) and i let the two meet in the middle as the dohnut surrounded the negative feeling ( which was suspended as a marble ) and indeed engulffed it .. not the enegy dohnut is majical as it has the ability to change the polarity of the negative to a positive by tricking the negative its a negative ( like attracts like ) but then convinces the negative and says " hey we need you to change team so we can have a better time " and on this request the negative must change to a positive. The outcome is the most profound formula for success and it enrages you with un surmountable energy as it propelles you to victory to your desired outcome !

There is nothing difficult about this , it takes a little practice and some determination but so does being negative .. think about the determination negative people have to endure and flip it around .. realise you deserve good things .. look inside and let go of the self doubt and become the desire and realise you deserve it .

More on this shortly !

Naniu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4