+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jim Humble: Get him on Oprah (?)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Jim Humble: Get him on Oprah (?)

I want to tell my Boss at the Aged Care Facility I work at about MMS, because we have people dying there fairly frequently, some allergic to antibiotics, which MMS replaces - but while it can be dismissed as just internet conspiracy-theory 'nonsense' I have no credibility - and people keeep dying that don't need to be dying.

I know Jim doesn't want to engage a media campaign and draw attention to himself for safety reasons, etc. Understandable - but he has the cure to AIDS, Cancer, Malaria, and so on.
    Just quietly working away in Africa, on his own, is noble, but isn't really solving anything on the scale that is needed.
    Who doesn't know someone that has had cancer?

I think he needs to bypass the medical industry and any gradual style awareness campaign - where there will be time for the medical mafia to take him him out.
    I think if we can let someone like Oprah Winfrey know about his results with MMS and MMS2, proven on hundreds of people in her beloved Africa - surely she would be interested?

Oprah has had other people on that most other media ignore, like 'The Secret' gang, Vaishali, and others.
    Jim is far less 'out there' than those characters.
    Surely if Oprah has Jim on, even for a short skype linkup as she does so often nowadays, just for one segment even - the promise of a working cure for Cancer, right here and now, being brought to the attention of such a wide audience - the medical mafia will no longer be able to silence him without it being obvious.
    Jim will be safe, bypassing the threats on his life, the world will benefit, and the medical tyranny over our world will be broken.

Personally I'm sick of seeing so many Cancer charity ads on telly, or getting phone calls for Cancer raffle's, or seeing sports events with pink dressed people taking the field in fancy shapes, etc. all based on this noble cause of fighting cancer, 'breast cancer awareness', prostate cancer, lung cancer anti-smoking ads, it never ends.
    We just had a $140,000,000 dollar Cancer Research Centre open up in Sydney (let alone the billions that get donated to the cause worldwide) - when the cure exists already!
    Not to mention what's given to AID's research, etc...

These charities, and foundations, and research laboratories aren't about finding a cure, they are about securing employment for the scientists involved.
    They are investing in not finding a cure.
    If they found the cure this money flow would cease and they'd all be unemployed.

Are you sick of seeing yet another breast cancer report on the news, with yet another woman getting her boob squashed in a machine (is that really even necessary to see for the story, or do the cameramen just need yet more footage of that same thing?)

I'm really sick of the whole never ending game
    - but Jim doesn't want to publicise?

Can we publicise without him (in a way that is not disrespecting him)?
    What do you think of this idea? Would it be good for a petition to send to Oprah to have him as a guest or something?

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,145 times in 3,941 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble: Get him on Oprah (?)

There is a lot of truth in what you say Timmoth

Can I just say be patient it will happen at the right time
    No power on earth can resist the right idea at the right time.
    For example Eckhart Tolle has appeared on Oprah's show as you probably know.
    He stared as a non entity, self financed publishing of the now famous "The Power of Now" A few thousand copies printed initially Eckhart would go round book shops placing the book there himself. Took time but the rest is history.
    If you feel inclined write Oprah yourself and see what happens.

Regards Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient.

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Greybeard,
    Yes, I'd like to write Oprah on my own. It's just with Jim having said he's trying not to get too public I don't know if it would be right to go over his head so to speak.
    It's kind of a 'snookered' situation.

What I also want to do is maybe make up some little business card type things with Jim's website details, so that every time I get stopped by a Charity worker in the street I can just hand them one of those.
    "Do you want a few dollar donation, or do you want the cure itself, right now...?"

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I share your frustration Timmoth, it's one of those "damned if you do - damned if you don't" scenarios. I'm sure spreading the word about MMS is fully supported by Jim. I suppose it's just a matter of doing it without putting the spotlight on Jim himself.

I like your ideas, they approach the issue at different levels. I'll sign your petition.

Much love
    Firrin.
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 1,079 posts

Quote Posted by Timmoth (here)
    I think he needs to bypass the medical industry and any gradual style awareness campaign - where there will be time for the medical mafia to take him him out.
    I think if we can let someone like Oprah Winfrey know about his results with MMS and MMS2, proven on hundreds of people in her beloved Africa - surely she would be interested?

Jim will be safe, bypassing the threats on his life, the world will benefit, and the medical tyranny over our world will be broken.

We just had a $140,000,000 dollar Cancer Research Centre open up in Sydney (let alone the billions that get donated to the cause worldwide) - when the cure exists already!
    Not to mention what's given to AID's research, etc...

These charities, and foundations, and research laboratories aren't about finding a cure, they are about securing employment for the scientists involved.
    They are investing in not finding a cure.
    If they found the cure this money flow would cease and they'd all be unemployed.
    Timmoth, you are absolutely correct. Jim Humble should be featured on Oprah. I would think that the more public he and his message becomes, the safer he will be. However, this is solely his decision to make. His obscurity has thus far kept him alive and well. This is most likely the reason that he remains low key.

Much of the health care industry is not in business to cure, but to collect. There exist thousands of dedicated practitioners whose professional hands are tied by the health insurance industry. This is an enormous business which takes in billions and couldn't care less about the Jim Humbles of this earthly plane.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread