+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: White House Insider (Ulsterman): The Obama Plan

1. Link to Post #81
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Scary- Obama is Hypnotizing Us with the 'Hack' technique?

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    I knew this too the moment I saw him becoming popular

Reason being, because he would be saying something actually quite threatening to the sovereignty of the US, and even I, for a split second was like "oh yes, nice that makes sense." I actually had do a DOUBLE take! That never happens to me. At that moment I knew he was using misleading techniques/language, and he was not what he was pretending to be.

Furthermore, any time the mainstream media has billions of dollars invested in the making of a "Messiah" and also, a type of "JFK/Lincoln" figure (for Christ sakes, have you seen an inauguration like that for anybody else??)- I know SOMETHING is wrong.

I watched people march in the streets with joy thinkin they had ended the Tyranny of Bush! I cried myself that night, knowing that I was helpless. That nobody would listen to me anyways. I cried because I knew what was in store for us. That people like Bush were not there to be Tyrants or take over the world, he is not believable enough. I knew everything Bush had done was to "set up" for future leaders/dictators to have more power than ever. He was merely the "painted bad guy" target that made way for people like Obama to appear like "heroes."

I remember on David Wilcock's forum everyone thought he was the reincarnation of Akhenathon and the heralder of the New Age, when I told them exactly what he was the "herald" of I was censored, told that my view conflicted with everyone else on that site.

Basically, the dude is a puppet, and he is making a puppet of you (the people, not anyone here specifically). It was obvious when they were telling me about his past life and everyone treated him like he was some sort of "destined" being that this was a type of programming and conditioning.

These people are smart and think ahead.

This is why I'm worried about Ron Paul. Don't you think they've prepared for this? He would be the ultimate trojan horse.

I have censored myself for any further commentary, due to getting off topic..!

The 'Truth' is a bitch aint it..!

Well said Sirius White.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: CIA Officer: Obama policy=Hitler policy

The top level puppet masters are unknown to me. Some say their names are so secret we would not recognize them. The top level suspects (of almost common knowledge) would be the Rothschild and Rockefeller families. I am sure they know the names of their masters, if only the next layer up.

3. Link to Post #83
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Default Re: CIA Officer: Obama policy=Hitler policy

As said many times now NWO = 3rd Reich

just the methods are different

4. Link to Post #84
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Obama Is At War With The Constitution..!

January 4, 2012

More evidence Obama is at war with the Constitution – or more accurately, his globalist masters are at war with it. The following is from The Hill today:

Republican leaders in the House and Senate are blasting President Obama’s move to recess-appoint a key nominee as an “unprecedented power grab.”

Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said the president “arrogantly circumvented the American people” in his effort to recess-appoint a key nominee and argued the move “fundamentally endangers” Congress’s ability to check the “excesses of the executive branch.”

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) called the effort an “extraordinary and entirely unprecedented power grab … [that] would have a devastating effect on the checks and balances that are enshrined in our constitution.”

Article Two, Clause 3 of the Constitution on recess appointments reads as follows:

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session. (Emphasis added.)

The Senate is not currently in recess. It is in a “pro forma” session, in other words a session that is not considering formal business. Senate Republicans did this to prevent Obama from appointing Richard Cordray as head of the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau during recess.

But the Obama administration went ahead anyway. “They have decided no one can stop them,” said a Democrat in the know.

“This is a blatant violation of the Constitution and he’s doing it simply to pick a fight with congressional Republicans and energize his base,” writes the Ace of Spades HQ blog.

It looks like Obama will get away with it. Republicans are more or less powerless to stop this violation of the Constitution, especially with an election coming up. If they try a lawsuit or hearings on impeachment, it will feed right into Obama’s re-election machine. His re-election campaign will focus on taking Republicans to task for their perceived foot dragging on his economic measures supposedly designed to get a dead-in-the-water economy moving again.

Beyond partisan politics, though, the move is designed serve as another blow to the Constitution. As we noted in July, there is currently a concerted effort underway to portray the Constitution as antiquated, outdated and even ridiculous.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-is...stitution.html

5. Link to Post #85
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Birthers Hail Judge’s Decision That Could “Depose” Obama..!

Ruling denies Obama’s attempt to have complaint that seeks to strike President from Georgia ballot dismissed

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthers are hailing a decision by a judge in Georgia that could see Barack Obama struck from the presidential state ballot if Obama fails to prove that he fulfils the natural born citizen constitutional requirement to be President.

“Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied a motion by Obama asking to dismiss the complaint that seeks to keep his name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary. The judge’s decision now sets the stage for a Jan. 26 hearing on the issue in Fulton County,” reports the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

The complaint was originally filed by Orly Taitz on behalf of a Georgia resident. Taitz, a prominent ‘birther’ who previously represented two soldiers who refused to deploy to Afghanistan over their doubts that Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible to be commander in chief, lauded the judge’s ruling.

“I can now depose Obama and everybody else (i)nvolved without any impediment,” the California attorney posted on her website.

Taitz, along with several other Georgia residents, will now be able to present their evidence that Obama was not born in the United States in a court of law – unless the ruling is overturned on appeal before January 26.

The case, Farrar v Obama, was also brought by J. Mark Hatfield, a Republican state representative who last year failed to pass a bill that would have required presidential candidates to submit proof of qualifications.

“The Georgia Election Code (the “Code”) mandates that “[e]very candidate for federal and state office who is certified by the state executive committee of a political party or who files a notice of candidacy shall meet the constitutional and statutory qualifications for holding the office being sought,” stated the ruling in response to President Obama’s attempt to have the case dismissed.

Despite the White House being forced to release a purported copy of Obama’s birth certificate last year, the controversy has yet to completely die down.

One time Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump repeatedly raised questions surrounding Obama’s background during the spring of 2011 before going cold on the issue, a move prominent ‘birther’ and author Jerome Corsi claimed was an organized political stunt to neutralize the issue.

The release of Corsi’s best-selling book, Where’s the Birth Certificate?, coincided with the White House deciding to release Obama’s alleged long form birth certificate. Corsi points to evidence that the document is a forgery created using modern computer techniques and has numerous discrepancies with a genuine 1961 birth certificate created by a typewriter.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/birthers...ose-obama.html

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Birthers Hail Judge’s Decision That Could “Depose” Obama..!

Wasn't it someone that pointed out that when Obama filed for Financial Aid in College that he filed as a Foreign Born student?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

58andfixed (5th January 2012), jackovesk (5th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #87
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I hope obama loses the case. I'd like to
    see how fast they throw him out of
    the white house.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

GCS1103 (5th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

The votes have been there for a while to impeach Obama. The Unfortunate thing is, the pentagon which isn't primarily influenced by the Cabal just haven't decided yet what to do "After" they take him out, which is why also they haven't "made their move" to "take out the trash" with the rest of the cabal that are embedded in the government.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

11. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Default Re: Obama Signs Martial Law Bill: NDAA Now Law

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

ktlight (5th January 2012), ponda (5th January 2012), Satkirn (6th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Default Re: Scary- Obama is Hypnotizing Us with the 'Hack' technique?

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    I knew this too the moment I saw him becoming popular

Reason being, because he would be saying something actually quite threatening to the sovereignty of the US, and even I, for a split second was like "oh yes, nice that makes sense." I actually had do a DOUBLE take! That never happens to me. At that moment I knew he was using misleading techniques/language, and he was not what he was pretending to be.

Furthermore, any time the mainstream media has billions of dollars invested in the making of a "Messiah" and also, a type of "JFK/Lincoln" figure (for Christ sakes, have you seen an inauguration like that for anybody else??)- I know SOMETHING is wrong.

I watched people march in the streets with joy thinkin they had ended the Tyranny of Bush! I cried myself that night, knowing that I was helpless. That nobody would listen to me anyways. I cried because I knew what was in store for us. That people like Bush were not there to be Tyrants or take over the world, he is not believable enough. I knew everything Bush had done was to "set up" for future leaders/dictators to have more power than ever. He was merely the "painted bad guy" target that made way for people like Obama to appear like "heroes."

I remember on David Wilcock's forum everyone thought he was the reincarnation of Akhenathon and the heralder of the New Age, when I told them exactly what he was the "herald" of I was censored, told that my view conflicted with everyone else on that site.

Basically, the dude is a puppet, and he is making a puppet of you (the people, not anyone here specifically). It was obvious when they were telling me about his past life and everyone treated him like he was some sort of "destined" being that this was a type of programming and conditioning.

These people are smart and think ahead.

This is why I'm worried about Ron Paul. Don't you think they've prepared for this? He would be the ultimate trojan horse.

I have censored myself for any further commentary, due to getting off topic..!

The 'Truth' is a bitch aint it..!

Well said Sirius White.

It still is.

I can't even watch the elections.

On one hand I'm experiencing incredible spiritual things, and knowledge.

On the otherhand I'm watching an "fake" televised play on TV, so called "elections" and everyone eats it up!

Question it, and you are "weird." What an odd world!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Dawn (8th January 2012), music (5th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

180 days to go into affect.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

16. Link to Post #92
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

This is the point where all Good Americans should take to the streets ....to save their republic. ...American ...your house is on fire....dont let it burn

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

shadowstalker (5th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    This is the point where all Good Americans should take to the streets ....to save their republic. ...American ...your house is on fire....dont let it burn
    We go to the streets and then are reluctant to be called 'threats' and we all get a nice trip to cuba.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

19. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

Perhaps this all sounds fantastical, absurd, and more than a little nuts. We couldn’t agree more. That’s one of the reasons we love conspiracy theories — the more awesomely insane, the better. Each week during 2012, when the Mayans tell us to expect the apocalypse, Danger Room will peel back a new layer of crazy to expose those oh-so-cleverly hidden machinations powering this doomed plane of existence. Welcome — back — to Tinfoil Tuesday.

According to Basiago and Stillings, Obama isn’t just lying about his identity. He’s lying about his military service record, too. While his political opponents in 2008 attacked him for never serving, in truth, he was concealing his participation in a hidden CIA intergalactic program hosted at a California community college in 1980.

Officially, the White House says Obama never went to Mars. “Only if you count watching Marvin the Martian,” Tommy Vietor, the spokesman for the National Security Council, tells Danger Room. But that’s exactly what a secret chrononaut wants you to believe.

Obama wasn’t the only one making the otherworldly voyage. As “Barry Soetero,” the 19-year-old Obama was one of 10 youths selected to secretly teleport to and from Mars, forming a band of interplanetary Teen Titans. Regina Dugan, the director of Darpa, was another member.

Between 1981 and 1983, Obama is supposed to have visited Mars twice, by way of a teleportation chamber called a “jump room.” Basiago, a fellow chrononaut, told the website Exopolitics that he saw Obama “walk back to the jump room from across the Martian terrain.” To acknowledge his comrade, Obama is said to have told Basiago, “We’re here” — apparently, “with some sense of fatalism.”

It is not known what exactly Obama did on Mars. (Socializing Martian health care, perhaps? Building a birth-certificate printing press?) His mission was a perilous one, according to Basiago and Stillings. The CIA wished to “establish a defense regime protecting the Earth from threats from space” as well as a legal claim to “territorial sovereignty,” making Obama something of a Martian conquistador. Presumably, Obama’s CIA handlers needed him to “acclimate Martian humanoids and animals to their presence” in order to secure the U.S.-Martian alliance. (We’ll bet you weren’t even aware of Martian animals.)

“Simply put, your task is to be seen and not eaten,” an elder chrononaut, retired Army Maj. Ed Dames, is alleged to have told a young Obama.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the “jump room” must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country’s most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01/obama-mars/

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

00101 (6th January 2012), alxz (8th January 2012), Cidersomerset (5th January 2012), exchange student (5th January 2012), friTTe (6th January 2012), jackovesk (6th January 2012), jagman (6th January 2012), jjjones (6th January 2012), Logan (6th January 2012), Referee (5th January 2012), Ria (5th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Default Re: White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

Here's the next headline. "White House Continues To Deny Existence Of UFO's/Aliens, While The Rest Of The World Sits Down and Has Tea with Extraterrestrials." Film at 11pm.

The White House wouldn't be denying it if it wasn't true.

The only real problem is, in 1989 the Orion Empire returned to Mars, Slaughtered everyone that wasn't a member of The Orion Empire, and took back their planet. US Government hasn't been to Mars since.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 5th January 2012 at 21:54.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

00101 (6th January 2012), Words of Joy (6th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

I do appreciate you bringing this Wired coverage to my attention.

It seems to me that Basagio's claims in this area without any evidence support the view that his mind and memory may have been compromised. That or he's in the veritable stratosphere of disinfo purveyers.

And I stared at those Mars pictures for a good bit, trying to see the things he claimed were so obvious within them, when first I was introduced to his tales.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Words of Joy (6th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I love this stuff but it makes me wonder why we have to have a disclaimer whenever anyone posts channeled information on this site .... blows my mind.....we talk about the most out there things all through this forum and yet we have to protect people from something channeled
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 6th January 2012 at 00:08.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Logan (6th January 2012), Words of Joy (9th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote We go to the streets and then are reluctant to be called 'threats' and we all get a nice trip to cuba.
    Cuba is a small island...they can't fit all of you in there. Make them put their money where their mouth is.

28. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Anyone here still believe he is a light worker?

29. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hilarious story on Wired.

I enjoyed listening to Basiago a great deal. Is he telling the truth? Who knows? I sure don't. Is it entertaining at least? Oh yeah, quite entertaining. Unless anyone here has been teleported to Mars I am guessing none of you know if he's telling the truth either, but I don't want to seem crass or appear that I'm making assumptions.

While posting here and reading these stories I keep my mind open like a parachute. I do retain my odd sense of humor, and that photoshop of Obama on Mars was admittely pretty funny.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

mountain_jim (6th January 2012), Words of Joy (9th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast