+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: White House Insider (Ulsterman): The Obama Plan

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)
    Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    This is a very heartfelt letter from an insider (seems like a very old man) derived from The Ulsterman Report.
    -Name Deleted-[/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Hi Alie,

I read the whole letter, but I was not able to find out why this healthcare bill Which is now under the supreme courts to look at, a trojan horse. Because, that's what the letter is about isn't it? The old man wants Obama out of office and he sees the bill of healthcare as a trojan horse.

I'd like to know why he thinks this bill is a trojan horse....
    Good question Wakytweaky --- I think from some of his other letters on that site, which I read, that he's grieving over the lose of freedom and liberty --- and that the health care bill is the final nail against freedom as we know it. I didn't learn what the trojan horse is, but that doesn't mean it won't be revealed later. He writes regularly on The Ulsterman Report.

I shared this letter mainly to say that typically the elite (which he appears to be) are on the side against us, but it now appears that many are washing their hands of the sinister effect of Obama's presidency and what it means to our country. If those of us on this thread are feeling the truth of the Drake interview, then this letter will show that there's one more element to add to the mix ---

There seems to be a culminating effect of "that's enough" in many different strata of the US --- this is just one more bit of evidence (IMHO).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Avocadess (8th April 2012), crosby (8th April 2012), Eram (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny"

i believe that the trojan horse may be the mandatory implementation of the micro-chip into all american citizens. but i am not 100% sure about this. i just read it somewhere, but i cannot remember where.
    warmest, corson

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Alie (8th April 2012), jackovesk (10th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

I am not current with it but I have seen what I believed was pro-Clinton disinfo and bias in past Ulsterman Reports, back when they were hoping to oust Obama and find a way to get Clinton's folks in charge.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alie (8th April 2012), jackovesk (10th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    This is a very heartfelt letter from an insider (seems like a very old man) derived from The Ulsterman Report. If you read the entire letter, I believe you'll find some more validity about the danger of these times and what has happened to wake up his peers.
    I moved this post, and the few just above responding to it, to this thread, from another thread: David Wilcock "DIVINE INTERVENTION: Section I -- Defeating Financial Tyranny" .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alie (8th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Default Re: White House Insider: The Obama Plan (Parts 1 - 3)

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part Two

Published by Ulsterman on August 15, 2011 in Politics

Quote "Even if it means the threat of race riots. They are willing to go that far – go down that road if need be. If the Obama team can’t guilt enough of White America into voting for them in 2012 – they are just fine with trying to scare the sh-t out of them to do it."

Insider: EXACTLY. Don’t you understand it then? How race – that very thing that pulled his ass out of the fire back in 2008 – that’s the plan for 2012. But even more of it. They got an entire plan to utilize it. Targeting certain states. A media campaign. Use it as a weapon against prospective opponents – the Romney people better be ready because he’s gonna get his ass kicked with the race issue and he won’t even see it coming. They better have their boy prepared for that…

Ulsterman: States? Media campaign? For the race issue?

Insider: Yes. It’s in place and underway – being developed. Further developed. It’s gonna – gonna tie it in with the unions somehow. I don’t know exaclty how – just that’s included in it. It will be an all out campaign on race. The goal is to completely mobilize the Black vote while shaming an even greater number of white voters into not opposing a second Obama term. They are gonna get out the guilt vote man. The guilt vote!

Ulsterman: Obama…Democrats in general, already get the Black vote – most of it.

Insider: They want all of it. Every last one. Then bring in the Hispanic vote, tie them up in this race issue as well. Republicans want to toss you out. Obama wants to bring you in. They hate the color of Obama’s skin just like they hate the color of yours. Hey White America, you aren’t part of that group who hates non-whites are you? If not, you better get out and vote for Barack Obama.

Ulsterman: That sounds overly simplistic and insulting to voters. You really think something like that would actually work?

Insider: Hell yes-yes… it can work. It’s not gonna come so easy as it did in 2008, but that’s why they plan to ramp it up – the race issue. Look, you got generations of voters in this country who have been hammered with guilt for being white. Schools, television, movies…decades of this racism **** coming at them from all sides. White guilt is very real. I’ve used it-done it myself… countless times in an election campaign. And for Barack Obama…his re-election team – they are banking on it bringing victory in 2012. Even if it means the threat of race riots. They are willing to go that far – go down that road if need be. If the Obama team can’t guilt enough of White America into voting for them in 2012 – they are just fine with trying to scare the **** out of them to do it. And you need to know that there are a lot of Democrats who are hearing about this and are not on board. We’ve always used the race issue to our advantage – but what the Obama team has planned is something…it’s something else altogether. Off the charts stuff. Remember when I said that Obama ain’t no Democrat? That’s as true now as it’s ever been. And he’s on some kind of collission course now with everybody scrambling to get out of the way, and then some of us trying to do what we can to stop it before it’s too late. He’s already destroyed the party…much of it. Gonna take a long time to recover. Daley can’t stop this from within. He’s moderated the damage, but he’s wearing down. Now it’s the country we are worried about. My kids and grandkids will do all right without a Democratic Party around. They need to have an America though. The whole world does.

Ulsterman: You really believe Barack Obama would go that far to win in 2012? He would be willing to engage in that kind of tactic? Just how far would he go?

Insider: (Pauses)… As far as it takes. We’re preparing for it. I sure as hell hope America is too. Like I told you…this election coming up…Brutal.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-po...plan-part-two/
    Wow, Obama's recent comment on 3-23-12:

""If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," the president said this morning, and the line is likely to resonate for months to come, maybe even years". written in LA Observed.
    Last edited by Alie; 8th April 2012 at 23:23.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

jackovesk (10th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default Re: White House Insider (Ulsterman): The Obama Plan

Thanks Jack! Another homerun for you!

LaRouchepac.com reported a shorter version of this on August 23rd of 2011:

Ulsterman's 'Insider' Echoes LaRouche on Nerobama

August 23, 2011 • 8:22AM

It is clear that some people inside the Beltway are taking Lyndon LaRouche's blunt assessment of the present strategic crisis and the urgent need to oust Obama now to heart. In an Aug. 21 third installment of an interview with his "White House Insider," blogger Ulsterman (www.newsflavor.com) really uncorks on the insanity of Barack Obama. In a verbatim interview transcript, White House Insider paints a picture of a President Obama ready to unleash race riots across the United States if he sees his chances of reelection slipping. Without using the word Narcissist or invoking Hitler or Emperor Nero, White House Insider presents a frightening but undoubtedly accurate profile of President Obama.

After Ulsterman questions Insider's warnings that Obama is prepared to provoke social and racial chaos, Insider retorts:

"You and too many goddamn Americans don't see it so don't feel so bad. You know, other world leaders see it. Putin, Sarkozy, Merkel. Harper... Barack Obama is incapable of anything remotely resembling leadership, but he is also quite capable of the kind of dangerous arrogance that the very worst leaders in history possessed."

Insider goes on to describe how Obama no longer works in the Oval Office, but prefers a private study upstairs, next to Valerie Jarrett's office, where he can wear shorts or sweats and flip-flops. A large flat-screen TV is always turned on—to ESPN or Fox News, and the desk is littered with popular magazines like Rolling Stone and People—all open to coverage of Obama. "If it's about him, he's gonna read it. Good or bad—doesn't matter. If somebody is talking about him, he's reading it. He's watching it. Whatever. The guy's self-obsession is off the ****ing charts."

When Ulsterman again objects to the characterizations, Insider explodes: "I'm trying to lay out the psychological foundation of the son-of-a-bitch. You think people might want to know what this man is really like? How everything around him—the whole ****ing image... it's a charade. It's a lie. He fooled me—he fooled a whole lot of us. And he is frightened every hour of every day that the country will find out. But this realization, this little part of Obama's self-awareness, it's getting beat down by the guy's absolute arrogance and when necessary, willingness to over-reach acceptable executive authority... It's about how far he will go to keep the charade up, right? How far, and who is he willing to throw under the bus? Who can be sacrificed to keep up the lie that is Barack Obama? To keep the scandals down? To keep people quiet? To keep himself as the tool for the ones really calling the shots?"

His conclusion: "If we are too stupid as a country to fix this mess... then so be it. It's over. The America we know, the America we knew—it's over. Done. And we will only have ourselves to blame."

Link: http://larouchepac.com/node/19153

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Politics is ruthlessly brutal and power corrupts, and even presidents have their weaknesses and baggage and so on. We need to find a governing system that protects us from this. Any ideas about a new system of democracy? How about a system where we have referendums and representatives are in government to keep us informed rather than make decisions for us?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Default Re: White House Insider: The Obama Plan (Parts 1 - 3)

Quote Posted by DeBron (here)
    I personally dont understand why you would give any credence to someone who cannot apprently go five minutes without cussing. My elders always told me someone who cusses alot doesn't have much to say that's worth listening to.
    You know, I thought that too. He was very irritating to read, nothing but bolshy "If I tell you this, you ****ing believe it" and streams of expletives... but then I thought this guy is probably very frustrated and wallowing in a quagmire of sleaze and dirt... it is not unreasonable to expect indelicate language from indelicate people.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 10th April 2012 at 11:05.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

DeBron (29th August 2012), kcbc2010 (10th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    ... We need to find a governing system that protects us from this. Any ideas about a new system of democracy? How about a system where we have referendums and representatives are in government to keep us informed rather than make decisions for us?
    I think if we are fortunate enough to get a reset, that people need a system that allows them "to be" and not have "to do" anything. The only thing that they would need to do is to support/vote for motivated/passionate statesmen/stateswomen, who would truly represent their community --- who would be in service to their peers/neighbors so that the people don't have to be on guard and can just enjoy living.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

19. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

Pardon me....not my usual manner of speech but ....F***ING UNBELIEVABLY GREAT posts, Jackovesk! Thanks....going back to top to reread....
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

jackovesk (10th April 2012), risveglio (10th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9