Thread: White House Insider (Ulsterman): The Obama Plan

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default White House Insider (Ulsterman): The Obama Plan

White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part One

Published by Ulsterman on August 12, 2011 in Politics

Quote "The president actually considered quitting. He really did. But now he’s going on the attack. He wants to give a big F-You to White America-that’s actually one of his primary motivations. You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait. 2012 is gonna be the most brutal political cycle we have ever witnessed. Ever."

Author’s Note: This interview is the first face to face sit down in months with our longtime D.C. political operative we have come to simply call “Insider”. They offer up a unique perspective and insight based upon their decades-long experience as a D.C. insider working within the highest levels of government – including helping to elect Barack Obama in 2008. Here now are the words of Insider, unedited and published in their entirety per their request. This is part one of the interview.

WARNING: Adult Content

Ulsterman: It’s been a while hasn’t it? Face to face that is.

Insider: Yes it has. Been busy. Tired. Loving it though. I really do love this. All of this. Gonna miss it. And we have made so much progress. Incredible progress.

Ulsterman: How so? Eric Holder remains at the DOJ. Barack Obama remains president.

Insider: Really? That’s how you put it to me? Holder is at the DOJ – for now. For now, right? Open your eyes. Holder is getting absolutely slammed at every turn. We got people in Congress calling for full investigations now. Calling for Holder to step down. Calling for ****ing justice! You didn’t see that last year. You didn’t see that before we started all of this. Something like that doesn’t happen in days or weeks, or even a month or two. It takes ****ing time. Who else pointed to the DOJ and said THERE IS THE SCANDAL. Who else? Nobody but me. I gave you that. On a ****ing platter I gave you that. So don’t come here now on my invite and point at me and say there hasn’t been any progress. ERIC HOLDER IS GOING DOWN. Ok? It’s happening. Right before our ****ing eyes. And like I’ve always told you, Holder is the Obama firewall. Holder is the stop-gap to everything. Every ****ing thing. You head up the DOJ you can pretty much stamp out 99% of anything coming at a president. Do you understand that? I know—

UlstermanInterrupts) …I understand what you’ve told me. You were right on about the DOJ. I’ll give you that, deservedly so. And you’re also right, at least from what I can recall, that nobody was honing in on a DOJ scandal before you were. And that’s where we are at now – a significant DOJ scandal. But after months of the scandal first breaking, Eric Holder remains the Attorney General. And the Gunrunner story seems stalled. And I worry it’s gonna go away. Just like the New Black Panther case did.

Insider: First off…the Black Panther thing…(long pause) We, I…I ****ed that up. Not just me, but I am to blame for that in part. We showed our hand way too early…we got caught flat footed on it. That case had the potential to be much bigger. We ****ed it up. The launch was all wrong. Looking back – whataya gonna do? Spilled ****ing milk. But let me make this clear to you right now – Gunrunner is way bigger than the NBP scenario. Way bigger. It is an operation that has gone into full government cover up at the highest levels. THE HIGHEST LEVELS. You got that? I told you months ago that “we got them”. They ****ed up. They took the bait and ran with it. And they know it now. But you gotta understand here…you gotta realize, that once we reach a certain stage, we become almost totally dependent on certain people in certain positions of power to now take the ball and run with it. That is almost always the case. And if they drop the ball, if they back off, if they make a deal – it’s over. Done.

Ulsterman: Issa?

Insider: Yeah, he’s certainly a very critical part of this. Initially he was among the most critical. To his credit he seems to have pushed this thing out there as best he can. But I remain cautious of his ultimate intent. Will he allow a secondary figure to take the fall? That could still happen. I haven’t heard that confirmed yet, which is a very good sign, but it could still happen. It’s beyond just Issa now though. Congress – all of Congress, is engaged on this Gunrunner thing, though under the radar where most the deals go down. There is some positioning, posturing, all the same ****ing bull**** these clowns do on this stuff, a deal here, a promise there, nod and wink, handshakes, threats, break-ups, it’s pretty incestuous on that hill you know? People have no ****ing clue. We’ve all been rode hard and put away wet at one time or another up there—

Ulsterman(interrupts) —Staying with Congressman Issa. Can you just say straight on if you believe he will follow through on bringing a special prosecutor to investigate Gunrunner? Just a simple yes or no on that please…

Insider: That kind of thing will take more than just Darrell Issa. Good news is, it’s forming right now. I’ve told you that already and you have no reason to doubt it. The negotiations are currently underway for a special prosecutor and the signs are looking very-very good on that, which is a huge development for all of this – for what we have been working toward. But let’s not get into more details on that just yet – I don’t intend to help **** this one up. Just rest assured it’s moving along, and at a much faster pace than I would have thought possible just a month ago.

Ulsterman: Let’s say Holder resigns and what you keep referring to as “Obama’s firewall” is removed. What then?

Insider: (Smiles) What then? Oh…I think you would be satisfied with the result.

Ulsterman: That’s too vague. What then? It makes sense to me that Eric Holder in his position as Attorney General has significant powers – almost unlimited powers it would seem, to protect Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and anyone else needed in order to keep President Obama in power. Even if Holder goes though, couldn’t they simply install someone else in his place to continue that protection?

Insider: Finally you are asking the right questions! And that is EXACTLY what the Obama machine is already attempting to prepare for – Holder’s replacement. Issa and others are watching this stuff right now, with a strong assist from a certain Democrat senator. The problem is, there will be a gap between the protection Eric Holder provides now, and the protection his replacement could provide. Information can then be uncovered that is currently tucked away behind the cloak of the Obama Department of Justice. When Holder is on his way out, the truth is gonna move in. We just need that window of opportunity to make it happen. It’s gonna happen. Just give it a bit more time.

Ulsterman: And then back to Chicago?

Insider: Yes…Chicago. Maybe Hawaii too. (winks)

Ulsterman: You know, there was a time not so long ago where you mocked me for the Birther stuff. Now you keep hinting at something being there. Did you read the book? The Corsi book?

Insider: You keep sinkin’ your teeth into that leg don’t you? A goddamn rabid dog for the Birther ****. Look, I ain’t no expert investigator. That’s not my thing. But I do hear things from time to time. And I know for a fact Nancy Pelosi made mention of a file on the subject. You remember that? When she was heading out the door as Speaker. When her and Obama were not so ****ing simpatico? Before whatever deal she struck with him?

Ulsterman: Yes.

Insider: And the last time I sent you a message I mentioned that this Corsi had been brought up by somebody high up in the political food chain, right? That something seemed to be forming on that? Whatever is there it has people concerned. If he wanted to get their attention, it seems he got it. I would still recommend you don’t cozy up to it too close though. I will just say this about your Mr. Corsi…I don’t think he’s entirely right, but there’s a lot of chatter out there indicating he’s not entirely wrong either.

Ulsterman: You keep stringing me along on this thing. You once didn’t want to hear anything related to questions about Obama’s birth record and now you seem more willing to entertain the possibility. Why the change? What do you know?

Insider: Hell – I think I…I think I more than entertain the possibility. I have read some of the stuff you sent me. How much is true or not I can’t say. I really can’t. I have access to what-what some people are saying, or what they are worried about, or what they might be planning. And I have years of experience that helps me put one and two together to try and figure out what is coming down the political pike. And I have associates with access to their own information who agree with me that Barack Obama was a huge ****ing mistake for the party and for America. But I don’t have some super secret Obama file. If I did I would most likely already be dead. I don’t know if it’s about his place of birth or if it’s something else that those records could reveal, but what I do know is that Barack Obama is covering something up related to that stuff. The guy is hiding something there. I am sure of that. Everything points to that being the case. The stuff you send me…look, a lot of it I just trash. I admit that. I’ve looked over some of it though, and some of it sounds…possible. Maybe even probable. But I don’t have a hand in any of that. Getting Eric Holder out of the DOJ, defeating Barack Obama in 2012 – that’s my thing. If somebody else wants to prove Obama isn’t who he says he is – more power to them…and join the ****ing club.

Ulsterman: If your move to get Eric Holder to step down is not accomplished before the elections, do you think Obama can be defeated?

Insider: Absolutely. And that’s a big change from what I used to say to you isn’t it? I told you and told you Democrats were disgusted over Obama. You remember that? Nobody else was saying that. And now look at what is being reported - Democrats disgusted over Obama. Whispers of Hillary heading out the door. A push to have her run against Obama – something that sadly I have been told she won’t do. More whispers of some other Democrat challenging the president. That information I sent you about the debt ceiling…Obama walking out and threatening Democrats. Threatening to ****ing veto Democrats! You messaged me saying I got it wrong. That it was the Republicans he walked out on…right? That’s what you said – that I got it wrong.

Ulsterman: Yes, but in my defense, that is what was reported. That Obama walked out on the Republicans not the Democrats. There was no mention of him walking out on the Democrats, so it did seem—

Insider: (Interrupts) —Seemed? Do you think? Do you think the media wanted to portray the Democrats as clawing out their own eyes? Hell no! If I give you something that detailed you take it to the ****ing bank. Got it? President Obama walked out on the Democrats. He threatened to veto them. A veto I told you was complete bull****. And what did he do – he signed whatever they sent him. Just like I said he would. And after the fact – days after the fact, is when the reports finally came out that Obama left a meeting with the Democratic and Republican leadership, and that he was threatening to veto what they were putting together. I was able to tell you what happened, told you what happened, because I got it from the room. Understand? From the ****ing room. If I give you something that specific, it’s the real-time deal. Don’t ever doubt me on that.

Ulsterman: Fair enough. How about you tell me how Obama is defeated in 2012? Let’s assume Holder is still Attorney General – how does Obama lose?

Insider: First, Holder won’t be Attorney General by November 2012. But I’ll leave off on that and talk politics with you. The simple, in it to win it, get your hands dirty with the **** up to your balls politics. My world.

Ulsterman: Absolutely – let’s hear it.

Insider: Hold on then – here we go…The Obama team has already initiated a comprehensive plan of attack for 2012. Just a bit of that has leaked out already. They are developing campaign scenarios based upon the most possible Republican nominees. Now at this point, and here’s one of those specifics you can bank on that I just told you about, so try and pay attention…at this point, Mitt Romney has received the brunt of the Obama team’s focus. And they still believe he will be the likely nominee, which at this point I would agree with. The funding organization the Romney people put together is ****ing fantastic. The involvement of Perry – Governor Perry, has them scrambling now though. I don’t believe they actually thought he was going to go for it this time around. I was told the Perry people had leaked to them – the Obama operatives, that Governor Perry was actually not considering a run until 2016. If true, good for them. Classic head fake that has left the Obama machine now doing catch-up to prepare for a possible run against Perry. You want to make those Chicago Obama boys stain their drawers? Tell them the South is about to rise again! (laughs)

None of this is beyond the norm though. Where it gets different for the Obama campaign is what I’ll just call the Obama Plan. They are going way beyond simply working up your typical campaign scenarios against potential opponents. The president – I was told of this about a week ago, maybe two weeks ago…(pause)… the president actually considered quitting. He really did. But now he’s going on the attack. He wants to give a big F-You to White America – that’s actually one of his primary motivations. You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait. 2012 is gonna be the most brutal political cycle we have ever witnessed. Ever.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/white...plan-part-one/

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: White House Insider: The Obama Plan (Parts 1 - 3)

White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part Two

Published by Ulsterman on August 15, 2011 in Politics

Quote "Even if it means the threat of race riots. They are willing to go that far – go down that road if need be. If the Obama team can’t guilt enough of White America into voting for them in 2012 – they are just fine with trying to scare the sh-t out of them to do it."

Insider: None of this is beyond the norm though. Where it gets different for the Obama campaign is what I’ll just call the Obama Plan. They are going way beyond simply working up your typical campaign scenarios against potential opponents. The president – I was told of this about a week ago, maybe two weeks ago…(pause)… the president actually considered quitting. He really did. But now he’s going on the attack. He wants to give a big F-You to White America – that’s actually one of his primary motivations. You think the race card has been played up before? Just wait. 2012 is gonna be the most brutal political cycle we have ever witnessed. Ever.

Ulsterman: Hold up there. Obama – the president…he actually considered quitting? Where did you hear that?

Insider: Yes he considered it. How seriously I don’t know, but he was chirping about it to some people for a bit. Before uhh…before summer. He was considering…told the president described the idea as “cool”. That’s how he put—

UlstermanInterrupts) —Where did you hear that? There has been nothing said about Obama quitting anywhere that I know of. Nothing.

Insider: That’s about right. Why would there be? But that’s what he was saying. Basically wondering out loud…something along those lines, about just quitting after one term. Then that talk went away – just like that, and now the president seems very-very motivated to kick some ass. Obviously somebody had a sit down with him and…modified the president’s way of thinking on that subject.

Ulsterman: Jarret?

Insider: Maybe. I’m sure she was involved on some level. She’s always there. Somewhere. Somehow. She can’t afford to have Obama just up and quit. None of them can. The tactics used to obtain the position of president are now being protected by the position of president. Sold his soul for a job he can’t stand. Get it? Obama put himself in a ****in’ corner of his own making. His own and the makings of those who placed him there, and there ain’t no way they allow him to just quit it. Way too much invested in this cluster-****. Billions. Trillions. Who the **** knows?

Ulsterman: Ok, so you say Barack Obama considered not running for re-election. But now he is running hard to do just that – and the campaign is going to be…what’s the word you used?

Insider: Brutal.

Ulsterman: How so? How brutal?

Insider: How brutal? Very, that’s…that’s what—

Ulsterman (Interrupts) —No, I mean, how is it going to brutal? Any more brutal than a typical presidential campaign?

Insider: Ah…well, I’ll first say there is nothin’ typical about any presidential campaign. They are all Frankensteins. The very worst of human behavior is par for the course. Ugly-ugly-ugly. Your boy Reagan – his people were about the toughest, meanest sons-a-bitches I ever seen run a presidential campaign. All smiles and jokes and positive messaging on the outside, and kick ‘em in the ****ing teeth behind the scenes. As tough as those guys were, Barack Obama is gonna be much-much worse.

Ulsterman: How? What’s the plan? What’s going to be different from all the other campaigns?

Insider: You’ve already seen it. A taste of it. Race. The race card. Racism. Race-race-race. It’s all they ****ing got to run on these days.

Ulsterman: Race? Hasn’t Obama played that one out already? It’s become a joke.

Insider: Played it out? No, not…you might think so but no…his people are going to raise the issue of race to a level this country hasn’t seen since the Civil Rights movement. White guilt got Barack Obama the nomination. White guilt got Barack Obama into the White House. At least it was a big part of it…they are not sure they can run on the economy by summer of 2012. Motivation is way down – the people on the ground. Many of them will be sitting this one out. The campaign conducted over five internals in the last few months. Each time the one issue that came back favorably for the president was the color of his skin. People are not comfortable…white people are not comfortable going against a person of color. At least not a whole lot of them. Those studies – those kinds of studies…they were first incorporated by the Hillary campaign back in 2007 and 2008. It scared the hell out of her – she was so afraid of being called a racist. So she attacked Obama on his lack of experience, she just touched on some of the Chicago garbage…but in the end, the race issue kept her from really engaging in all out political war. The Clinton machine was handcuffed. When Obama used race to get America to forgive the fact he spent some 20 years sitting in the church of a proven anti-American fascist ****ing racist – what could they do? It was game over. I told you a bit of that already…at the start of all this. Right?

Ulsterman: Yes – how you were stunned Obama survived the Jeremiah Wright scandal.

Insider: Nobody should have survived that. No candidate…I don’t care how good…nobody survives something so – they had the videos for ****’s sake!

Ulsterman: But he did survive it – and rather easily. He gave that speech, and the media praised him for it and the issue was dead.

Insider: EXACTLY. Don’t you understand it then? How race – that very thing that pulled his ass out of the fire back in 2008 – that’s the plan for 2012. But even more of it. They got an entire plan to utilize it. Targeting certain states. A media campaign. Use it as a weapon against prospective opponents – the Romney people better be ready because he’s gonna get his ass kicked with the race issue and he won’t even see it coming. They better have their boy prepared for that…

Ulsterman: States? Media campaign? For the race issue?

Insider: Yes. It’s in place and underway – being developed. Further developed. It’s gonna – gonna tie it in with the unions somehow. I don’t know exaclty how – just that’s included in it. It will be an all out campaign on race. The goal is to completely mobilize the Black vote while shaming an even greater number of white voters into not opposing a second Obama term. They are gonna get out the guilt vote man. The guilt vote!

Ulsterman: Obama…Democrats in general, already get the Black vote – most of it.

Insider: They want all of it. Every last one. Then bring in the Hispanic vote, tie them up in this race issue as well. Republicans want to toss you out. Obama wants to bring you in. They hate the color of Obama’s skin just like they hate the color of yours. Hey White America, you aren’t part of that group who hates non-whites are you? If not, you better get out and vote for Barack Obama.

Ulsterman: That sounds overly simplistic and insulting to voters. You really think something like that would actually work?

Insider: Hell yes-yes… it can work. It’s not gonna come so easy as it did in 2008, but that’s why they plan to ramp it up – the race issue. Look, you got generations of voters in this country who have been hammered with guilt for being white. Schools, television, movies…decades of this racism **** coming at them from all sides. White guilt is very real. I’ve used it-done it myself… countless times in an election campaign. And for Barack Obama…his re-election team – they are banking on it bringing victory in 2012. Even if it means the threat of race riots. They are willing to go that far – go down that road if need be. If the Obama team can’t guilt enough of White America into voting for them in 2012 – they are just fine with trying to scare the **** out of them to do it. And you need to know that there are a lot of Democrats who are hearing about this and are not on board. We’ve always used the race issue to our advantage – but what the Obama team has planned is something…it’s something else altogether. Off the charts stuff. Remember when I said that Obama ain’t no Democrat? That’s as true now as it’s ever been. And he’s on some kind of collission course now with everybody scrambling to get out of the way, and then some of us trying to do what we can to stop it before it’s too late. He’s already destroyed the party…much of it. Gonna take a long time to recover. Daley can’t stop this from within. He’s moderated the damage, but he’s wearing down. Now it’s the country we are worried about. My kids and grandkids will do all right without a Democratic Party around. They need to have an America though. The whole world does.

Ulsterman: You really believe Barack Obama would go that far to win in 2012? He would be willing to engage in that kind of tactic? Just how far would he go?

Insider: (Pauses)… As far as it takes. We’re preparing for it. I sure as hell hope America is too. Like I told you…this election coming up…Brutal.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-po...plan-part-two/

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part Three

Published by Ulsterman on August 21, 2011 in Politics

Quote "The president doesn’t like the Oval Office much – he’s made that point repeatedly to more than a few at the White House. He prefers to be upstairs, no suit. No shoes. No joke —"

Insider: (Pauses)… As far as it takes. We’re preparing for it. I sure as hell hope America is too. Like I told you…this election coming up…Brutal.

Ulsterman: What do you mean by we – we are preparing for it? And are you actually saying that Barack Obama would push for race riots to somehow win a presidential election? That sounds…far fetched. Even for this administration.

Insider: Does it? How so? You need to take step back and see more of what has been happening in this country. It’s why this thing went from a concern about the party to a serious concern about the country. Why aren’t you seeing that?

Ulsterman: Just explain – the race rioting. I don’t see how that would help Obama get re-elected. It doesn’t…I just don’t see how that would work. In fact it seems like just the opposite. If we go from economic chaos to…whatever one would call it – racial chaos…that doesn’t help Obama. So yeah – I don’t see what you are saying there.

Insider: (Leans back – folds arms across chest) You and too many goddamn Americans don’t see it so don’t feel so bad. You know, other world leaders see it. Putin. Sarkozy. Merkel. Harper…Barack Obama is incapable of anything remotely resembling leadership, but he is also quite capable of the kind of dangerous arrogance that the very worst leaders in history possessed. (Pauses) Look, let me try and paint a picture for you – a clearer picture of what Obama really is. If you were to step into the White House and see the man at work, or whatever the hell it is he calls it. It’s not the same as what some of his own people are calling it – I know that for certain. The jokes, the sneers that go on behind the president’s back. You want to see that picture? The real Barack Obama? Maybe then you might understand what the man is capable of – really capable of.

Ulsterman: Go ahead.

Insider: I’m at my desk here right? We’re sitting here having this conversation. How about we take a look at what the president would look like in the same situation? Walk into that room – that office of his on the 2nd floor. He spends less and less time downstairs – that’s Daley’s world now. The president doesn’t like the Oval Office much – he’s made that point repeatedly to more than a few at the White House. He prefers to be upstairs, no suit. No shoes. No joke —

Ultimate Obama Insider - Valarie Jarrett

Ulsterman: (Interrupts) —Shoes?

Insider: Yeah – shoes. President Obama, when he is in his de facto office upstairs – the one that is closer to Jarrett’s own office, and a short hop over to the residence, he spends his time there often in shorts, or sweats, a t-shirt, and those sandal things…flip-flops. There is a large screen television in there and that’s where hours of his time are spent when he is actually at the White House. Day in and day out. The First Lady rules the residence, and the president heads over to his 2nd floor West Wing study. Starting around last spring, he started to take regular briefings in there. And the instructions that went out on those briefings to the president were that they were to be most importantly – brief. Anything more than about 15 minutes is unacceptable to Obama. So let’s look through the eyes of someone heading into Barack Obama’s upstairs office at the White House to give him a briefing. Maybe it’s on national security. Maybe the economy. Energy policy. Whatever – doesn’t matter. The scenario being played out these days is pretty much the same regardless of the particulars. You knock on the door – it’s always closed. Always. Often you have to knock for some time before being given approval from inside to enter. The big screen will be on – the volume loud. You can easily hear it from outside the door. The sports channels are the ones most commonly playing, though sometimes the channel will be set to music, or Fox News. Sometimes Valerie Jarrett might be there, but most often it is just the president and his personal aide. A large leather chair will be facing the television – it’s well worn. Not part of the White House furnishings but something the president must have brought in from back home. That’s where you’ll most often find the President of the United States – the most powerful man in the free ****ing world. He often sits with one leg draped over one of the chair’s arms and the other leg stuck straight onto the floor. Shorts, sweats, a t-shirt, and like I said, no shoes or just those sandal things that so many of the younger people like to wear these days. And that leg that’s draped over an arm of the chair will be bopping up and down, like…like someone with a lot of nervous energy. Like a kid does. And there’s the smell of smoke hanging on the president. The guy never quite smoking – that was all bull****. I told you that already. In fact, there’s one of those smokeless ash trays on the desk in there. And that desk, it’s a mess. Magazines spread out all over it. Stupid **** too. Real low brow reading material the president is into. People. Rolling Stone. Lots of those tabloid things. The most common thread with this **** is it’s about the president. If it’s about him, he’s gonna read it. Good or bad – doesn’t matter. If somebody is talking about him, he’s reading it. He’s watching it. Whatever. The guy’s self-obsession is off the ****ing charts.

So that’s what you first see when you enter the room – the upstairs office of President Obama. Next you’re gonna notice how small the guy looks. Really thin. He pads his suits up you know. The top end. The shoulders. It became an actual issue during the 2008 campaign – some of his handlers were saying it made his neck look too small. Fact is, it made his neck look just like it is – small. The guy is scrawny. All knees and elbows sitting in that chair. Sometimes he gets up when you come in, sometimes he remains seated and will just turn the volume on the TV down with the remote and say, “What you got?” That foot is bouncing up and down while you give him the briefing, but he rarely looks over at you – always looking at whatever is on the television. If it’s Jarrett in the room, or the personal assistant, one of them is there to keep the time. Your time. Don’t go over that fifteen minutes. And even if the president doesn’t look like he hears a word you’re saying, they are listening to everything. Every goddamn syllable coming out of your mouth, and if something is said they don’t like, they jot down notes. Been told it’s to use for the end of day summary they give the president – their own version of what is important and what can be ignored…and who might need to be pushed down, or pushed out…or whatever. So you’re looking at the president, this skinny guy, who’s ignoring you, who’s dressed like some kind of ****ing frat boy wannabe, with somebody else taking notes on what you’re saying, and then you get up and walk out. The president might acknowledge you on some days, give a little nod, maybe even a thank you, but most often he just continues to look at the TV, bounce that foot on the chair, his skin looking off-color, pale, the eyes out of focus, the hair a helleva lot more gray than is shown in public, the wrinkles around the mouth far deeper…and the hands. His ****ing hands are so…they are just these thin little stick digits. They are like these long-fingered woman’s hands. And his wrists, you could wrap your own fingers all the way around those wrists – again, so much like a woman’s hands. Almost freakish. Certainly not the strong alpha-male type image that America was given during the 2008 campaign.

That’s who you see in the room – the real Barack Obama. Pretty ****ing unsettling. Those world leaders, they sensed this. They saw through the façade and saw who was running the United States of America, and the word went out – “Don’t count on this American president - he doesn’t have a ****ing clue.” And they’re right.

Ulsterman: So what? The president is a thin man. He has small hands. What the hell does that have to do with-with…anything? Or anything relevant to the 2012 election, or the scandal, or to—

Insider: (Interrupts)—I’m trying to lay out the psychological foundation of the son-of-a-bitch. You think people might want to know what this man is really like? How everything around him – the whole ****ing image…it’s a charade. It’s a lie. He fooled me – he fooled a whole lot of us. And he is frightened every hour of every day that the country will find out. But this realization, this little part of Obama’s self-awareness, it’s getting beat down by the guy’s absolute arrogance and when necessary, willingness to over-reach acceptable executive authority. Yeah, it’s a lot more important than the fact he dresses like a slob when the cameras aren’t on, or that he lies over and over again just because it’s convenient and the media continues to let him get away with it…it’s about how far he will go to keep the charade up, right? How far, and who is he willing to throw under that bus? Who can be sacrificed to keep up the lie that is Barack Obama? To keep the scandals down? To keep people quiet? To keep himself as the tool for the ones really calling the shots?

So will he stir up the race issue if it means guilting or scaring white voters to keep him in the White House? Hell yes he will. He’s been doing that **** his whole damn life! You wanna say so what to that? You wanna see this country torn apart by race because we have a president who sees it as a viable political tool? Don’t answer – let me talk here. I’m laying some things out I’ve been holding back on, so if you wanna hear it, let me talk. Don’t interrupt me with one of your little questions…

The race card, the racial thing – whatever it’s gonna be called, it is the number one asset this administration believes it has to win in 2012. Their own polling data has shown that to be true over and over again. But how far are they willing to push that? Race. The charges of racism? I believe all the way if they have to. And they are gonna get people stirred up. And if Barack Obama doesn’t win re-election, watch them stand back while the riots break out, and watch them mouth the words “Burn baby burn.” I don’t think they are willing to go that far, I know it. If they can’t have America, nobody will. That’s how big – that’s how important this election coming up is. Even the people who pay attention to this stuff…they don’t realize how big this is. How important to the country. We are truly at a fork in the road here. This administration is going to attempt whatever necessary to remain in power. Race. Intimidation. Media attacks. Division – divide and ****ing conquer. You notice how divisive the Republican primary campaigns have already started to become? You think that’s all occurring on its own? Hell no. Tens of millions of dollars are already being spent getting conservatives, Republicans, Independents, whatever – get them to attack each other. Get them frustrated and lower their desire to vote for the eventual nominee. You know, Republicans used to be the party that would unite behind the nominee when they were chosen – it frustrated the hell out of us Democrats who were always bitching over this or that right up until the election. That’s not the case anymore, and your Republicans are much weaker because of it. I’ll say this, if Republicans don’t get their **** together and vote for whoever is the nominee – and I mean WHOEVER is the nominee, then it will be another four years of Barack Obama running this country into the ****ing dirt and that’s what we deserve. If we are too stupid as a country to fix this mess…then so be it. It’s over. The America we know, the America we knew – it’s over. Done. And we will only have ourselves to blame.

Ulsterman: Allow me one question? I don’t mean to interrupt you, but one question. A last question if you want.

Insider: Fine – needed to catch my breath anyway. Make it the last one. What do you want to know?

Ulsterman: How are you defeating Barack Obama in 2012? Just give me a quick outline so I know what to look for. So people reading this know what to look for. A simple and concise summary of what you are doing – you and those you say are helping.

Insider: I’ve told you already. I’ve—

Ulsterman: (Interrupts)—Summarize it for me. Help me to connect the dots…

Insider: Ok…where to start? Ah…

Ulsterman: Wherever you want – what is your plan to defeat Barack Obama in 2012?

Insider: Remove Eric Holder from the DOJ. That is underway. You know all about that – or at least what I have told you. That is the scandal part of all of this. Initially we tripped up, but now it’s back on track. We need Congress to push it to its conclusion. I have no power over that – but it’s there and it’s ready to happen. That is a lot more than I hoped for not so long ago. But this is stuff I’ve told you already—

Ulsterman: That’s fine – just summarize it. The primary means you plan to utilize in defeating Obama.

Insider: Ok – so getting Eric Holder out. That opens up opportunities to bypass the DOJ firewall, and it appears this can take place at a time when the voters are starting to pay attention as we get closer to the 2012 election. I believe that is why Issa and others have been so…cautious on this. There is no real benefit to proceeding quickly – let it play out, build momentum for the rest of the year, and hang it around the president’s neck as he is trying to win re-election in 2012.

Next we are really pushing, and pushing hard, to get a primary challenger against Obama. Hoping to have this in place by the fall. This—

Ulsterman: You think Obama could lose the Democratic nomination?

Insider: **** no. Listen. And learn some goddamn history before you ask such a stupid question. No we don’t think the president would lose the nomination. What we know is that historically, a sitting president who faces a primary challenger is much more vulnerable to defeat in the General Election. Got it? Now most people use Jimmy Carter as an example – 1980 and his challenge from Kennedy. That applies to this scenario, but there is a more recent example. Do you know it?

Ulsterman: More recent than Carter? No…are you talking about Ross Perot? A third party—

Insider: No – not Perot. Not him. Right time, wrong example. Perot hurt Bush – absolutely. If there was no Ross Perot 3rd party there would not have been a Bill Clinton victory – we knew that then… but President Bush was damaged before the General Election by a primary challenger. A gentleman who blasted Bush from his own base and helped raise the apathy levels regarding a second Bush term – a strong ideological primary challenger. The kind of challenge we would like to initiate against President Obama in a few months.

Ulsterman: Who was it?

Insider: Buchanan. Pat Buchanan. Buchanan’s primary challenge helped make the Ross Perot movement possible, which in turn led to Bill Clinton’s ability to win the presidential election that year even though he only won 43% of the popular vote. We don’t need a 3rdparty movement to run against President Obama, but we do need a primary challenger – and we are working toward that end. The Obama White House is already aware of this possibility. So be it. I want them to know. If they are losing some sleep over it, all the better. Maybe it’ll make someone walk upstairs and turn off the president’s ****ing television.

Ulsterman: Do you have someone in mind? Someone willing – a Democrat willing to engage in a primary challenge against Obama?

Insider: Yes.

Ulsterman: Care to say who?

Insider: No…what I will say is that those are two of the three tactics we are engaging in against Barack Obama’s re-election – continuing to push Eric Holder out of the DOJ, securing a primary challenger, and the other thing…it relates to a staffing issue. The loss of a critical member of the Obama staff. A resignation that will further the growing perception that the Obama White House is a place of internal disarray – which it absolutely is. And this event will also be a signal to those in the Democratic Party that Barack Obama’s re-election is not in their best future interests. It is time we cut our losses and begin the rebuilding process sooner rather than later. And I’m not just talking about the Democratic Party – I’m talking about the country. All of us. All of us need to correct this mistake, and that’s what the election of Barack Obama was. At its core, that’s what it really was – a huge mistake.

…But we’re makin’ it right.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-po...-part-three-2/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd August 2011 at 18:29.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Jackovesk- You have outdone yourself with this thread. Fascinating, and I believe it all.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012), jackovesk (23rd August 2011), NancyV (23rd August 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (24th August 2011), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,302 times in 8,663 posts

I have read all of the previous articles from this source. While I have no doubt that alot of this concerning internals in the Obama presidency is accurate, consider that much of it comes from a point of view that supports Hillary and feels she should have been / should be prez.

That does not fly for me, she's as much of a controlled elite insider as Obama is, just slightly different factions, in my view. And to say Obama destroyed the Democratic Party is BS - almost all of the Dems are destroying the party themselves by taking the Banksters and Military and Corporations money and working for them rather than the citizens of this country.

I hope they do get Holder out - what a travesty the 'Justice Department' has become.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2011), frances (8th April 2012), GCS1103 (24th August 2011), jackovesk (24th August 2011), Lazlo (24th August 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I personally dont understand why you would give any credence to someone who cannot apprently go five minutes without cussing. My elders always told me someone who cusses alot doesn't have much to say that's worth listening to.
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeBron For This Post:

beyondmyctrl (24th August 2011), frances (8th April 2012), noprophet (24th August 2011), Peace of Mind (23rd August 2011), unearth9 (9th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Sounds like this insider has some serious issues. Tbh, In my observation all I’ve seen in Obama’s presidency is a struggle to use the power that was appointed to him (which no other president had problems with), along with a slow rise in global bigotry. Is all clear to me. This broken, political system is being used to further divide the masses…and what do we do? Act blind and fan the flames.

If you still put faith into the obviously flawed mechanism called “politics” you will always be part of the problem. I trust none of them. I find it very hard believing in any politician, especially those that can’t even give a decent interview without it being laced with profanity… fortunately the diatribe exposed very important attributes of his true character.

The problem is much bigger than the prez, the insider, GOP, or the Dem’s. It’s US/WE sitting back watching, allowing the nonsense to continue and placing responsibility in the hands of a few…who really don’t care nothing about you. What’s sad about it is that we already know this. We are facing other problems that are obliviously way more important than this…as we seem not to actually care enough to do anything about it…but vote. We can do better, but will we?

Peace

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2011), frances (8th April 2012), jcocks (28th August 2011), Lazlo (24th August 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Fascinating posts Jak. I am now very interested in finding supporting evidence for Obama reAlly behaving in the totally lame duck way mentioned in the disclosure.

Is there anyone else writing about Obama in these terms or is this alleged behaviour on his part a well guarded secret of the White House? I would expect something like thus to leak out a lot?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012), GCS1103 (24th August 2011), jackovesk (24th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Boy are these guys stupid. The Obama people are the American people, so buck off bucko!

None of your corporate henchmen that gut people's jobs for overseas cheap labor is gonna work. In fact WE have it on a higher authority, that the real "inside" man for God is the President.
    Jesus said during the last day of his ascension, that he would send a teacher who told the truth.

So there you go. I hope he rams his size 12 shoe up your corrupt behinds. And that Eric Holder thing will only 'drag Clinton" and screw Hillary's chance up. Do they figure that Elizabeth Warren may be the 2016 President who will know all the little loopholes they put in and cut the ties that bind the American people to third world wages.

Can't wait to see what the jerks got. They will never overcome the power of the People and their vote.

Earth to azzwipes, the jig is up, just bring a toothbrush, the state pays for the paste.

Hahahahahahaha.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Quote Posted by DeBron (here)
    I personally dont understand why you would give any credence to someone who cannot apprently go five minutes without cussing. My elders always told me someone who cusses alot doesn't have much to say that's worth listening to.
    Hi, DeBron-

Take it from one who deals with State politicians several times a week- they curse constantly. Not in public, but in private. I admit to doing the same also.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Boy are these guys stupid. The Obama people are the American people, so buck off bucko!
    Really? Obama's people are just Bush's people. Where is there a difference?

I fear there may be some truth to this article because you are already seeing a planned attack on the Tea Party. I just hope people see through it. The local Meet Up group I am a part of, though more of a Ron Paul group than a Tea Party is made up of about 25% African Americans so I know they would not fall for a race war.

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by DeBron (here)
    Generally speaking, cussing like that usually is in partnership with frustration and anger, a lot of folks do that when upset.

So should we negate a thing cuz someone cusses while speaking truth? (not saying all is truth in this thread or not) whether angry or not?
    That would be foolish to negate such a thing.
    I know quite a few folks who cuss every other word and are still very truthful in what they say.
    It is just another form of expression, it maybe brutal, but still just another form of expression.
    And just because we are not comfortable with it, doesn't necessarily mean we should toss out altogether what has been said.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 24th August 2011 at 19:21.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Alan (25th August 2011), AlternativeInfoJunkie (28th August 2011), frances (8th April 2012), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), jackovesk (24th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Whoa. What are you talking about lifebringer? Are you speaking in code or something? I hope you didn't mean it literally when you said "the Obama people are the American People" because if you did, that would be ridiculous to the point of being hilarious.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

One thing is for certain - obama pre-election and obama post-election are two different people. Make your own minds up for yourselves, but I'll bet he's as mind controlled as any president before him.

It is a mistake to blame the president for your troubles (if you do, you good little sheep! You're doing EXACTY what THEY want you to do!) when the powers behind the scenes are *** F A R *** more sinister!

You've got to understand - he can't do anything other than what he is doing! It is impossible! He may not even be himself anymore.....

Just food for thought.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012), sdv (10th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (10th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Great work as always Jack.
    I fear that all politcal parties are complicite with the ptb.

toothpick

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

frances (8th April 2012), GCS1103 (29th August 2011), modwiz (28th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default White House Insider: “They Are Crumbling In Amongst Themselves”..!

White House Insider: “They Are Crumbling In Amongst Themselves”

by Ulsterman on September 28, 2011

After a prolonged absence, our longtime D.C. Insider sends us this message regarding the inner workings of the Obama White House, including an “eruption” from Michelle Obama, and an administration breaking under the strain of accumulating scandals and a disapproving American public.

Don’t have much time, on the road, but I’ll try and answer as many of your questions as I can.

Regarding the dynamics of the White House at this time it is same as it ever was which is batsh-t crazy 24/7 in there.

There was an episode involving the First Lady and a member of her staff that shook up everyone. It was a big enough deal it reached folks in Congress, who forwarded it on to some donors, who then had calls into Plouffe’s office wondering WTF was going on. The First Lady is being prepped as one of the few assets for the re-election campaign but those inside know she is as big a potential liability as anything associated with the administration. They are using her in controlled environments only. That’s the word from on high.

What went down between her and the staff member wasn’t just a tantrum, or some shouting. It was put to me as being “an eruption.

Talking full on screaming here...

Not the first time this kind of thing has happened. I’ve shared a bit of that w/you before but this was on another scale apparently. Put the WH on security alert for a brief time. It was that bad. No mention of the president’s involvement or reaction. He was apparently AWOL during the whole thing. First Lady is complaining a lot these days. LOUDLY. To everyone. Apparently a very unhappy woman.

As for the president, he is simply seeking guidance. Any guidance. His moods are becoming more and more withdrawn once he leaves whatever stage they send him to.

Quote Here’s a description that came my way last week you might find interesting:

“President Obama finished the speech, walked off the stage, was escorted to the back corridor where he collapsed into a seat against the wall. Both hands went to each side of his head which was leaning down almost between his knees. You could see marks on the sides of his face where the stage makeup had been rubbed off by his hands. He wears that stuff everywhere these days. A staffer walked up and leaned over the president and told him it was time to go. The president looked up, gave a little smile, and got to his feet slowly. Very slowly. The only word he said was Yeah.” There was no excitement. No energy from him. The people around the president seemed to ignore his condition. They looked right through him until he started walking down the hallway toward the outside. They followed alongside him and seemed to kind of push him out the door. The president looked incredibly tired. Used up.”

That’s the dynamics of this White House. They are crumbling in amongst themselves. The donors, as I have been repeating to you for months, are getting more agitated and concerned each day. The president is being cornered and he doesn’t appear to have much fight left in him.

Don’t take that as me being confident though. That makes him more dangerous than ever.

He still has his hardliners around him. They will not give this up. Jarrett will break him apart if needed. Too much money on the line. They owe people. Pulling the plug is not an option for them.

Quote And while we have been working up the primary challenge against the president in the fall, I am hearing those bastards have been attempting to install a 3rd candidate scenario to split the vote. Not just idle talk, but actual negotiations having taken place.
    If they pull that off, well, I don’t know. We had not prepared for that scenario. It’s a long shot for them, but it put a scare in me. In all of us. Let our guard down there.

More importantly at the moment though is Fast and Furious. The Solyndra thing was an unexpected surprise. Had nothing to do w/that but happy to see it out there. If it continues to get attention from the public that’s great. The more the merrier when it comes to scandals against this administration.

I continue to see Fast and Furious as the much bigger deal for this White House though.

That has everyone running interference at a level only seen when something very big and very dangerous to a president is hovering over an administration. You keep asking about Issa. At this point I don’t know. Information has been effectively shut down from his office.

Quote That either means a deal has been struck and some stooge will take the fall, or they are preparing to go all in on this thing. A Watergate type moment.
    At this point it’s one or the other. Holder has openly insulated himself and the president. Doing it so openly means he’s either very confident or very afraid. I am hoping its fear that is motivating him to cover his tracks right in front of everyone.

Been told there is a memo, or was a memo, tying Fast and Furious directly to some kind of proposed gun control legislation or plan. Not certain how developed it was. Something that was pending . The memo is a direct link between the program and the gun control issue. An entire coordinated effort that required people to be killed.

It is being talked about, but I have not seen it or spoken with anyone who has. So who knows? If it does exist and if Issa or someone comparable to him has it, then it implicates the administration at an entirely new level of corruption here.

Quote We’re talking about people marching on the White House and throwing them out on their ass.
    Either way, if Fast and Furious is to break out completely against this White House, it needs to happen soon, so we will have our answer either way.

Will talk again. Not sure how soon.

-Insider

Source: The Ulsterman Report

http://farxist.com/pt/White-House-In...elves/blog.htm

PS - I know the People are Sick of the Sight of You Barry, looks likes you are TOO..!

Last edited by jackovesk; 30th September 2011 at 12:41.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Obama Has Signed the NDAA on 12/31/2011 - He can detain, torture & kill Americans!

This reminds me of the Federal Reserve Act being secretly enacted during the holiday season on 12/23/1913. It looks like there's no protests or outcry so far after Obama signed it.

I suspect this is in preparation for an upcoming crisis or war that's planned for the near future. Look at other things happening now like Patriot missiles on the way to China and giant UFOs photographed near the moon. I think these are all related and we will soon see what they are planning.

Here is my favourite Solzhenitsyn quote - will Americans sit and wait for the knock on the door?

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you'd be cracking the skull of a cutthroat. Or what about the Black Maria sitting out there on the street with one lonely chauffeur -- what if it had been driven off or its tires spiked. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd January 2012), GaelVictor (1st January 2012), Heather2017 (1st January 2012), jorr lundstrom (1st January 2012), jubjubmoreley (2nd January 2012), Paranormal (18th July 2012), spiritguide (2nd January 2012), TargeT (1st January 2012), ulli (1st January 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Obama Has Signed the NDAA on 12/31/2011 - He can detain, torture & kill Americans

hasn't this been the case for a while... all they have todo is label you a terrorist.. which is all too easy.

the media falls in, a short blerb about you is played.. people you know will think "yep, its always the quiet ones" or "I always knew there was something wrong with that guy" & promtly forget you...

Hell just recently we had a few people arrested up here, one was a Militia leader that was REALLY rocking the boat with soveirnty & common law, he even set up his own common law court system..... The FBI raided his house, blocked streets off, and arrested him under charges that were later thrown out... but its too late now isn't it?

Popular opinion has been "informed" already by the media of his "crimes" & of course even if they report on the illegal arrest the damage is done... his name tarnished and with it the VERY citizen friendly militia movement he started along with his common Law court system & his emergency anti-tyranny network: the Liberty Bell network (if a person felt their rights were being violated by police or any other agency that had the wrongly given ability to use force, they would call the liberty bell network... Volenteers would show up and peacefully observe, ensuring all rights for all parties involved were respected,,, an AMAZING system that I am going to try and resurect this summer in southern alaska)

I think they are making it legal to do what they are already doing; at least thats my current thoery... we (US citizens) will put up with a LOT of iddiocy from our master, err government; but they know they can't push us TOO far, and we have a lot of guns.. but willlingly put them away for unifmored thugs (I never understood that...) if we think everything is done "right".

Does he have flaws? yes....
    Arrogant, Young, Confident... He (to me) is the epitomy of a revolutionary.
    But he's human, and he DID SOMETHING
    If you haven't seen this young man's presentation, I HIGHLY encourage it; though I do not know if he will be a player in the future as he is still inprisoned (unsure of the "current" charges.. probably a joke though..)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xFOUqurUgFk
    Last edited by TargeT; 1st January 2012 at 13:33.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd January 2012), GaelVictor (1st January 2012), spiritguide (2nd January 2012), Vitalux (2nd January 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Default Re: Obama Has Signed the NDAA on 12/31/2011 - He can detain, torture & kill Americans

Obama was waiting until 31/12/2011 what a coward! All of them are.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

aranuk (2nd January 2012), GaelVictor (1st January 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Obama has apparently expressed doubt, said he felt uneasy about detaining without trial!!!!!!! And yet he signed.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (2nd January 2012), bluestflame (2nd January 2012), GaelVictor (1st January 2012), ghostrider (2nd January 2012), jorr lundstrom (1st January 2012), TargeT (1st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast