+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The use of Free Energy...

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default The use of Free Energy...

Hello fellows Avalonian.

Since sometimes now, I struggle with an idea that I never brought here. I think, with the oil spill in the Golf of Mexico, that it will be pushed forward by the strength of the events.

I am a passionate researcher about the transformation of energy. I have dedicated many hours in this field and its clear to me that we have, as a specie, discovered the use of Free Energy, and not exclusively in one form, but in many ways. Of course, there is also a lot of fantasizing around the idea and an incredible amount of hoaxes. But still, from the Tesla's patents to the development of extraterrestrial technology by reverse engineering or other means, it is highly probable that we, as a specie, already use a type of free energy harnessing/transformation in a very secretive way...

To me, enjoying free energy is where we are heading, as a natural step into the evolution of an intelligent Life form. But...

Are we, as a specie, evolve enough to manipulate in our day-to-day life this kind of technology? Because the power Free Energy has to literally transform our life for the better, considering energy cost is 80% of all human economical activities on Earth, is proportional to its potentially destructive power... It only takes a minimum knowledge into the electromagnetic field to understand how powerful and accessible a free energy device could be turned into a weapon. Worse, how easy it would be for a nation to build a weapon of mass destruction simply by adapting the technology to military use. Probably already done...

Now this brings up, once again, the high importance of developing a real spiritual understanding of who we are, in what kind of 'reality' we are evolving. As long as the institutional religions of the world reign over the mass, as long as the majority of the human race believe in the lies these institutional religious manipulators are perpetrating, we will not be ready for the use of Free Energy...

The access to certain technological development is highly dangerous if the spiritual evolution and understanding of the specie is still manipulated, controlled and corrupted. The use of Free Energy as a domestic device to alleviate our day-to-day life is inherent to a New Paradigm in the spiritual leadership of our race. If not, our race will be still struggling into a victim consciousness pattern where the outside world is a potential enemy, where the brotherhood of the human race is divided in multitude, where the religious concepts still carry an outside god who act with vengeance and punishment in a logic where humanity, the victim, needs a saviour, the messiah, because an oppressor, the devil, has all the responsibilities of the evil things of our world...

There is an awakening, quickly accelerating, finding its source in the core of Creation itself. I believe humanity might be ready for free energy in a near future because of this wave of sudden awakening. That also might explain, in the greater scheme of Creation, why as a race we have been forbidden the use of free energy. If free energy would have appear in the world soon after the death of Nikola Tesla, available to each and everyone. Plugging our motors and machinery on the infinite cycles of energetic field of the Universe itself, as Tesla dreamt. Without having enjoyed a spiritual liberation and still locked into a victim consciousness, most probably this fantastical discovery would have turn into a treat of cataclysmic dimension.

Sometimes, I see this delay as a blessing. A delayed gift because of a kid not mature enough to use it with responsibility. The debate about free energy, the pressure on the government to release what they have in hand and the request coming from certain citizen asking government to release what they know on the subject will simply increase months after months. Especially propelled by the abominable oil spill in our oceans.

Humanity will enjoy the use of Free Energy the day it will prove without doupt that it can handle it with care and responsibility…

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 11th June 2010 at 01:18.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The use of Free Energy...

Humanity needs free energy to extricate itself from oppression, control and manipulation. free energy will free man.

+ Reply to Thread