+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

Whatever it was, man, they must have hit you for real...you came back armed!
    Group theories, yes/no statements, new amazing interviews to come, new projects that cannot be fully revealed...this is the old Bill we all know and love.

But, personally, for the future, if I may ask, I´d like to keep it simple, you know?

I´m learning a lot, here. I am immensely grateful for the opportunity to share thoughts with all of you. As a regular person, who can barely speaks english, it´s difficult for me to do the right researches, or even elaborate the right asks in order to get the best answers, but I´m still trying to be a part of this shift, and it´s a privilege to be part of the Avalon dynamic.

During all my presence at this forum I´ve been standing up for freedom of choice, and using my words to join forces, so I´m not judging no one´s actions, here.
    I certainly understand the maturation process of a group, and usually an advocate of self-regulation, but as a friend, I´d like to endorse Bill´s words: we are going through critical times for humanity right now. And all the energy spent managing the doubts and speculations about his absence consumed a considerable force that could have been directed to more important matters.
    Now, we can decide to go "through the storm, into the storm", and I´m tottaly in, but I´d love to feel that trust energy around this forum again.

Could we agree on using our intelligence to improve our team and therefore create the word we all want to live in?
    For example, in times of trouble, for me, it´s more tangible to say "Guys, I had enough, I´ll take a break and be back in some months".
    "I´m sorry", "I was wrong", "I needed rest", "I´m broken hearted", "I underestimated this, I overestimated that", are expressions that works for me as well.

That kind of recognition, in my opinion, gives me a sense of limits, and make clear to the others what is the best way to help. It puts me in contact with the main questions which need to be adressed before my actions move me- and sometimes, people I love - to the mists of my own ego. Each step must be solid, at this point.

So, I must say: my husband and I are unemployed at the moment, so I have to - as Inelia would say - process my fear, and join forces to keep surviving, for we have a boy to raise. I´m sorry for any misunderstandings my presence might cause here. I´ve being wrong about almost every aspect I see the world, and I thank all of you for sharing so many interesting info. I´ve being overestimating people and their videos, statements, researches, so right now it´s hard to focus, there is so much ambiguity and I got confused. I need a rest to find my balance, so I will leave the forum for some weeks, OK?
    Untill I come back, I hope you keep this journey in love, respect, dignity and faith, right?!
    kisses and hugs
    Last edited by Mother; 2nd September 2011 at 13:46.
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

astrid (4th September 2011), beyondmyctrl (3rd September 2011), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2011), Camilo (4th September 2011), Chuck (2nd September 2011), EsmaEverheart (2nd September 2011), greybeard (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (4th September 2011), Miller (3rd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), Spirithorse (3rd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re:Bill Ryan in Portland, Oregon: 15-16 October 2011 -- canceled: see Post #115

I am anxious and excited to hear what Bill has in mind. How far into the plan is he? I wish there were a way of signalling when he has posted here, so that I can quickly read and absorb it.

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad you are back, Bill!

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Baron (here)
    I must correct you on the matter of Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann aka Robert Cohen, and so on, the other aliases eludes me this minute.
    Where on earth did you get that from? (Serious question.) You do have that quite wrong. Kerry and I have seen his bona fide ID, and much more.

(Do say what you know about his "family", btw. That may help you understand that this information is incorrect.)

There are several others who have dossiers on them for being frauds Walter Mitty characters or just wanting to be somebody for a while some are even mentally ill.
    As above. Please be specific, and substantiate your claims (or let us know the provenance of your information).

Bill Deagle is another snake oil salesman
    Have you ever met him? I've been to his house, and spent time with his wife and children.

Moral of the story: please be careful about the 'research' you do on the internet. The truth is not necessarily to be found on blogs or via Google.

With all best wishes, Bill

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Argos (12th September 2011), astrid (4th September 2011), Brizil (3rd September 2011), Calz (2nd September 2011), Carmody (2nd September 2011), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2011), danstar (6th September 2011), Davidallany (4th September 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), Harley (2nd September 2011), HaveBlue (2nd September 2011), Heather2017 (2nd September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011), Jake (2nd September 2011), Lazlo (2nd September 2011), Lisab (3rd September 2011), Mandala (7th September 2011), onawah (2nd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Hi Bill, great to have you back. I have a business meeting in Portland in Oct and am trying to synch up with your event.

Could I entice you to take a look at this thread and comment? Things have been a little less than "enlightened" over there, and perhaps a comment from you could go a long way.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...got...&page=14

Post #264

Cheers
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    I am anxious and excited to hear what Bill has in mind. How far into the plan is he?
    Hi there -- are you referring to this?
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    2) Here’s a reference to another project which is in development. All I’m allowed to do here is link to what’s in the public domain, and can make no other comment at this stage:

http://fbwmedia.com/#/ourProjects/te...e-mars-project
    Do check the link: it's a potential TV show in development. We're not able to say anything about this ourselves for legal/contractual reasons -- which is quite normal for these kinds of projects. This may change in the next month or two, when I'll be delighted to say more.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brizil (3rd September 2011), Calz (2nd September 2011), danstar (6th September 2011), Davidallany (4th September 2011), DoubleHelix (2nd September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lisab (3rd September 2011), Magnus (2nd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Ruby L. (2nd September 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I am anxious and excited to hear what Bill has in mind. How far into the plan is he?
    2) Here’s a reference to another project which is in development. All I’m allowed to do here is link to what’s in the public domain, and can make no other comment at this stage:

Do check the link: it's a potential TV show in development. We're not able to say anything about this ourselves for legal/contractual reasons -- which is quite normal for these kinds of projects. This may change in the next month or two, when I'll be delighted to say more.
    I'm sure you are aware of all the signs of the potential pitfalls. I'll just say that.... so people won't feel a need to go there. And the game rolls on, sometimes it is even fun!
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Davidallany (4th September 2011), Limor Wolf (4th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Hi Bill, great to have you back. I have a business meeting in Portland in Oct and am trying to synch up with your event.

Could I entice you to take a look at this thread and comment? Things have been a little less than "enlightened" over there, and perhaps a comment from you could go a long way.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...got...&page=14

Post #264

Cheers
    Sure. Just posted:

Yes, Edward's been in touch with Kerry and myself since (from memory) 2007 or so... this is +/- a year, as I don't have access to all my e-mail archives as I write this.

We've not met him personally: when he first introduced himself, he was in Argentina. But nothing has ever given Kerry or myself reason to disbelieve he is who he says he is. He's furnished us with some interesting background information, which was valuable and much appreciated.

All best wishes, Bill

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Davidallany (4th September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011), Lazlo (2nd September 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Thank you, Bill. This is something to chew on tomorrow. Looks interesting at first glance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Davidallany (4th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

I'm sure you are aware of all the signs of the potential pitfalls. I'll just say that.... so people won't feel a need to go there. And the game rolls on, sometimes it is even fun!
    Yes, we're fully aware!

Our rationale is as follows. The benefits of exposing maybe millions of Americans to (let's say) a world-class military whistleblower who's telling the viewers that their president has no idea what's really going on... far outweigh any drawbacks or downside.

17. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (2nd September 2011), Brizil (3rd September 2011), Calz (2nd September 2011), Cidersomerset (2nd September 2011), danstar (6th September 2011), Davidallany (4th September 2011), DoubleHelix (3rd September 2011), Fred Steeves (5th September 2011), g.k.r (3rd September 2011), HaveBlue (2nd September 2011), Heather2017 (3rd September 2011), Hervé (2nd September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd September 2011), ktlight (3rd September 2011), Lazlo (2nd September 2011), Lisab (3rd September 2011), Lita (26th September 2011), mountain_jim (3rd September 2011), Nyce555 (2nd September 2011), Ria (2nd September 2011), Ruby L. (2nd September 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), SHAPE (6th September 2011), winnasboy (2nd September 2011), Yoda (2nd September 2011)

18. Link to Post #91
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Baron we will need to know where you get your info on bill Deagle and Arthur Neuman in order to take you seriously. Or is that just your opinion? I mean no disrespect but your post does come across like one we have come to expect from the paid disinfo sock puppets from the alphabet soup agencies. Bill and Kery have been to Arthur Neumans place of work cafeteria at some lab where they still have not disclosed where, but have satisfied themselves that this man is the real deal. their word is good enough for most around here. They saw it with their own eyes, just like the people that Bob Lazar took out to see the flying saucer at the perimeter of Area 51.

It is old news about Bill Deagle and over prescribing of some drugs. Not that this makes it less relevant, just that it is not new info. I've heard Bill Ryan give Dr Deagles' name as someone he listens to with much credibility.
    I personally am still waiting for Dr Bill Deagle to be correct about anything he has predicted in the doom and gloom dept. He is obviously a very intelligent man with a very good memory. It may well be that in his job he must think of a given situation and explore the 'what ifs' right through to the end and that gives him an appearence of a scaremonger type.
    I do appreciate his science but his nightmares and dreams are his alone and nothing for the rest of humanity to get too excited about in my opinion.
    Bill Ryan used to be very dismissive of 'channeled information' or info that comes from peoples dreams. He does seem to have relaxed slightly on that. It may just be Bill having an open mind. I myself have my own dreams and desires and have no need for others fantasies in my own views of the world. My own imagination serves me well. I'd much prefer to read a book than watch the movie of the same book. The movie is always a dissapointment.
    Bill Deagle had a dream he was eating two giant marshmellows and when he woke up both his pillows were gone!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #92
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Hi Bill!

It was the heaviest I've ever experienced.

Yes, it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes. Note Wade Frazier's wonderful comment:
    --- I believe that much of that so-called advanced technology tries to mimic advanced spiritual abilities. My understanding is that much of our advanced technology is quaint by certain “extraterrestrial” standards, because we have a primitive understanding of consciousness. By and large, the heart is not in charge on Earth.

http://projectavalon.net/The_Bourne_...um_extract.mov
    <---- No-one was killed, however. The allusions are an important metaphor.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

But I don't have to tell you that do I?

Wanted you to know it is really great to hear from you again!

Take care,

Harley

Harley

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

astrid (4th September 2011), Omni (3rd September 2011), Spirithorse (3rd September 2011)

22. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, will those of us attending the Portland event be receiving a confirmation email? I'd like to know so that I can finalize plans.

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I must correct you on the matter of Henry Deacon aka Arthur Neumann aka Robert Cohen, and so on, the other aliases eludes me this minute.
    Where on earth did you get that from? (Serious question.) You do have that quite wrong. Kerry and I have seen his bona fide ID, and much more.

(Do say what you know about his "family", btw. That may help you understand that this information is incorrect.)

There are several others who have dossiers on them for being frauds Walter Mitty characters or just wanting to be somebody for a while some are even mentally ill.
    As above. Please be specific, and substantiate your claims (or let us know the provenance of your information).

Bill Deagle is another snake oil salesman
    Have you ever met him? I've been to his house, and spent time with his wife and children.

Moral of the story: please be careful about the 'research' you do on the internet. The truth is not necessarily to be found on blogs or via Google.

With all best wishes, Bill
    Great stuff Bill! Baron - over to you.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd September 2011)

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Baron I see you are a watcher fair enough and you have been a member for a long time joining 1st April 2010 a auspicious date ..LOL..
    What you say, to what Haveblue & Bill have stated, are quite serious accusations about Arthur and Bill Deagles integrity , which in itselfe is o'kay as long as
    you have some reason/proof that they don't reasonate with you.....There are a lot of witnesses and researchers I don't agree
    with and as there is a lot of contridictions in the theories, so by deffinition they can't all be right ..But I feel by joining a forum like Avalon
    we are all looking for answers in the same direction....In my case for knowledge of where we truly came from? and where we are going ?
    and the 101 places inbetween and have fun on the way !!!

I cannot say to much about Bill Deagle for although I have heard his interviews with Bill and Kerry , I think he is sincere and all though his information
    sometimes sounds outlandish,I don't think he is purposely trying to mislead us .....Arthur on the other hand seems very genuine,
    apart from the obvious that both Bill and Kerry accept him at face value....If he was a plant or Walter Mitty figure...Why go completely out
    of his comfort zone and go to Barcelona & Zurich, where one slip would have exposed him big time....

Now you maybe right that he, as Bill said has been offered a deal to keep quite and propoganda has been put out by TPTB to discredit
    him, thus putting his interview here into disrepute , but others have confirmed Mars bases etc...

Anyway you don't post much but you sure came in with a bang on this one...LOL ..Cheer Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd September 2011 at 21:14.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Davidallany (4th September 2011), Lisab (3rd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

My initial excitement resulted from reading this in an earlier post on this thread -
    Quote my mission now is more about focusing on what we can do together (and how we can be) to optimize our collective experience for the next decade or so: an absolutely critical period.
    Is what you directed me to a part of the whole of at?

My first comment is that the site it too heavy, it chugs, rather than flows. That in itself can put off a lot of potential viewers.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ktlight; 3rd September 2011 at 16:53.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Davidallany (4th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Ixopoborn (here)
    Wow - now I am a lot wiser about things - thanks so much for your recent revealing posts Bill. Thanks so much for all you are doing. The Atticus thing has been very useful for us all. We now know beyond doubt the controllers dont like Avalon, Camelot and Nexus so badly that they have made one very serious attempt to kill them off. Those attacks have not been successful and we have grown stronger in the process of absorbing and then coming to reject Atticus. Credit to us all for that achievement.

Now, we have been given even more valuable information - whatever Bill and Inelia had teamed up to do, it was regarded as a major threat - something that could not be allowed to proceed. So big a threat that heavy guns so to speak had to be brought to bear on Bill and Inelia to bring it to an end. I don't have any psychic ability to speak of but I can just about imagine the strength of the attack.

Bill's and Omniverse's recent remarks lay bare the incredibly massive psychic strength of the forces opposing us. I don't know but it may be that, as powerful as they are with individuals, they maybe don't have enough strength to overcome a large group such as the Avalon community. I completely take on board Omni's statement that some of the psychic attacks can now be done using technology.

I suspect the immense power used against Bill and Inelia will not be used widely and not because of lack of resource on their part. The bind our foes appear to be in is that if they express their full power with too many folk they bring attention to themselves as something real not imaginary - the last thing they actually want - I suspect the consequences of doing that would be very damaging to them!

Is that your take Omni?
    Well I can't say if Bill and Inelia was deemed a major threat. But I can say you are right about this:

Quote I suspect the immense power used against Bill and Inelia will not be used widely and not because of lack of resource on their part. The bind our foes appear to be in is that if they express their full power with too many folk they bring attention to themselves as something real not imaginary - the last thing they actually want - I suspect the consequences of doing that would be very damaging to them!
    That is one reason why I publish so much targeted individual posts on the net. Firstly so people who read it know about the tactics used. If I read the websites I am creating now, 10 years ago, it would hinder their effectiveness by a lot(but in no way stop them).

They can't do overt attacks to many people, for the exact reason you stated. If too many people experienced it, it is not easily explainable by it being just delusions. Targeted individuals already number in the thousands just for experimentation. I surmise to suggest they cannot do too many more(too many could be well into the thousands though).

More and more countries are testing this technology and more and more are popping up world-wide. I think they would be upping the amount of people they mind control covertly to have ridiculous crazy claims will be rising, to obfuscate it with predictive programming and all sorts of dirty tricks,.. Doing that would allow a certain % more permissible. there are other ways to expand that number too.

They are very careful who they show their power to, and I don't think they show their full power to many. They do something called illusory exemplification(a term I coined from experiencing it) where they only show a tiny fraction of their capability, and lead people to believe that is their full capability, which obfuscates the truth too by conflicting testimonies..

Mental attacks(I dont call them psychic attacks),... do it to the wrong person and that wakes up tons of people. Like if Oprah said he had an obvious and deliberate set of events including mind control, psychic attacks etc. A lot would call her crazy but millions would be woken up in ways by it. It's just like how they can't kill certain people without a huge reaction if they get popular. They are working on ways to subvert them before that happens I suspect.

Quote Bill's and Omniverse's recent remarks lay bare the incredibly massive psychic strength of the forces opposing us.
    Honestly I don't think the human PTB have psychic strength to levels that could do a huge psychic attack across the world etc. Maybe I'm just not in the know there. But technology can do it very easily. They have tested and done so many methods to me, once you know they have things, that opens the doors for them to do it a lot... I predict this is the not last time Bill will experience this... The human mind as far as I'm aware is open source, unless you don't use your brain anymore....... I'm skeptical any human on this planet can stop electromagnetic or microwave pulses etc from piercing their brain. Which is a physical object. This isn't even taking into account that metaphysical aspects can possibly be controlled too(I have had chakras controlled, if that was not a very convincing illusion of energy that was coupled with multi-layered effects on my mind/emotions etc). However I think the soul itself is not open source.... But cutting ones mind off from the influence of soul, from my experiences, can be done too.
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd September 2011 at 17:30.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Davidallany (4th September 2011), Heather2017 (3rd September 2011), ktlight (3rd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Inelia and Lucia Rene, LIVE, in two hours: http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=21408375
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Camilo (12th April 2013), Heather2017 (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd September 2011)

33. Link to Post #99
    Inelia

Welcome back Bill!!

We missed you :D

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inelia For This Post:

Camilo (12th April 2013), Davidallany (4th September 2011), g.k.r (5th September 2011), Heather2017 (3rd September 2011), Ixopoborn (3rd September 2011), Jake (3rd September 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Spirithorse (3rd September 2011), Yoda (25th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Yes and we others missed you InelIa!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

aranuk (4th September 2011), Camilo (12th April 2013), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Spirithorse (3rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast